Dolibarr Erfahrungen

Bruno
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Good solution

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

I’m managing my company for the offers, invoices,... I’m also an integrator of Dolibarr for the clients in Belgium.

The simplicity is unbelievable. Everyone, without a particular formation can use it. It’s expendable endlessly.

Setup of new documents in PDF is tricky. Technical knowledge is essential.

Paul
  • Branche: Computer-Software

simplicity

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

My experience with dolibarr was very satisfactory from the beginning, its simplicity of use and its friendly environment made me decide to use this software.

There are many reasons that I will try to point out
• Easy to install in any local or cloud environment
• Very fast learning curve
• As standard it comes with almost everything a company needs
• It has very good external modules to complete my requirements
• It's free
• Can be used even in a shared hosting
• Updates and improvements are fast
• I just love it

• You do not have electronic commerce in the same application
• Website configuration is not easy

Mudssar
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Dolibarr ERP Pros Vs Cons

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

over all was some how is better,

over all was some how is better,

easy use,takes less resources, economically, easy support and wide customization.
Mobile based,easy universal access.

flaws and bugs in accounting, poor reporting tool, responses if back key is pushed, transaction may twice posting by this.

Odoo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dolibarr

easy installation, easy access and customization.
Ryan

It actually works

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

It has been great, I've never struggled with it, very straight forward and mature platform on which to manage relational data like never before.

These other systems are nice...... but hold no candle to the practicality of Dolibarr.

Ease of setup, no fuss no hassles, the module builder is amazing, i haven't come accross quite as open and easy to extend upon, i've never not been able to do something in the application, sure it's not perfect, but i have not come accross an application as well thought out and designed

That people call it outdated, further than that, i don't really dislike anything, it was designed with experience dealing with the problem in context, if its done in a certain way, its done for a reason

John
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent choice for Small & Medium Businesses

Bewertet am 12.9.2017

This cloud Open Source CRM & ERP Sofware is an excellent choice for SMB Businesses. I have been working with Dolibarr for more than 3 years now. It has improved enormously since I started using it, and it keeps growing every release, displaying beautiful new functionalities.

It has a large global community, and therefore there is plenty experience to share among users and partners.

It still has some features to develop, like Planning and Forecasting, and some details related such as recurrent events in the Calendar, which are not covered yet, but I understand that these are considered in the product roadmap as new enhancements.

Bérengère

I'm working for a Dolibarr software specialist. We use Dolibarr every day for our business.

Bewertet am 12.5.2017

We chose to become a Dolibarr specialist because it's an open source software, wich allows our customers to have a personalize solution.
Dolibarr is an adaptable and scalable software that can meet the needs of many activities.
With Dolibarr you have the choice:
- Free download of the software and do the installation yourself
- Personalize your Dolibarr with differents modules available on Dolistore (the marketplace of Dolibarr)
- Contact an expert who will help you with your installation, an evolution, a training, an assistance.
The Dolibarr community is very active and allows the software to evolve very quickly.

The standard of the software doesn't do everything, but for me it's better , because we can personnalize our Dolibarr with the really necessary features.

Nicolas

Dolibarr an open source CRM&ERP

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

I use Dolibarr on a daily basis to do my quotes, order and billing. I follow my client, the latest emails exchange or bill I sent. I can consult my overall reports for the month/trimester/year easily.

I use it for every aspect of the life of my company.

Is is easy to use and intuitive in its functionnality. With 2 new versions every year there is at the same time stability and progress in the end user experience visually and in the new features every version brings.

as every change of software, the hardest part is to get used to it, but once you are used to it, it is easy to navigate, work and find information ;)

Jari-Matti
  • Branche: Sportartikel

Brains of my business

Bewertet am 23.12.2019

Dolibarr takes care of my needs for ERP, CRM, invoicing, accounting, customer support, stock management, warehouse management and reporting. Without it I would have ended up either in total Excel chaos or really expensive separate solutions.

Dolibarr is quite straightforward to use, no training needed. Installation was easy, and the hardware requirements are low. Also, this software has a ton of features and can even be extended by using addons. It was really easy to implement

Finnish translation is useless. Of course, I could contribute and translate it myself, but I simply don't have time to do that. No problem though, english version is fine for me.

Augustin
Augustin
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good ERP/CRM Platform

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

Dolibarr is a very easy to use application with a lot of plugins to manage leads, proposals and donations. I was looking for a new application because I was using an other open source application but Dolibarr is easy to install and the configuration is really simple. The application is really powerful and has a lot of features.

It is a great product, but you need to pay for somes modules that you need. Furthermore, the modules are much less numerous and do not cover a whole range of business scenarios.

Odoo und Podio
Stefano
Stefano
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Dolibarr & us

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

with dolibarr we can monitor customers, suppliers and leads, to get economic reports on turnover and company profits. Many others tools help to follows company initiative like mass mail, ticketing and technical interventions.

dolibarr is easy to use customizable, fast page loading and is ideal for a small business

poor adherence to Italian tax rules and poor integration among external modules

• Branche: Metallabbau

A stable good all-rounder ERP

Bewertet am 24.8.2019

It offers all the functionality we need without complexity.

It offers all the functionality we need without complexity.

Ease of use and the simplicity of enabling various modules. Also, the availability of various modules and support in different countries.

The UI is somewhat dated which does not help visually especially when working with different types of data and information. It cannot be all white and black.

• Branche: Immobilien

All Encompassing

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Features that allow customization with Open Source software allows for trail and encourages feedback to actually make better!!

Needs to be used to work...just as any CRM ERP everyone has to use it and not all of my employees were are happy with Dollibarr

QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dolibarr

Open Source allows a longer period of trail and customer service was great.
César
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Useful all-purpose tool

Bewertet am 24.12.2019

Dolibarr has allowed us to have an overall view of the informations flows in a number of different companies where they lacked such a tool.
Although you may find better specific tools (for ex. for accounting or project management), it provides enough of all of them to have a starting point from which you can explore the actual needs of your enterprise.

Its easy of installation and modularity means that it is very easy to start working with it.

The usability and user-experience are not up to market standards.

Yaakoubi
  • Branche: Chemikalien

PRODUCTION

Bewertet am 7.12.2019

I used it for more then 7 years, but I have a very small business and a cooperative, I had three problems with it. First I lost my database one because I had payment problems. and Now my second problem is that I can not use it for production and third stock is not very straight forward. I get lost with virtual and physical, when I send a proforma invoice or order and it doesnt take and I want to correct, I always get lost.

It is Easy to use, very stable. I can use it from anywhere.

can not be used for production unit. I have a cooperative and I need to track my stock of ingredients that i use in production

John

Low Cost Solutions

Bewertet am 14.10.2022

It just does what it it is intended to do

It just does what it it is intended to do

Easy to set up for an experienced person familiar with web based software. Extremely Low Cost. Fulfills my clients needs. Is cloud based accessible from anywhere there is an internet connection

Difficult for a Novice to set up - requires the person to read the instructions

Arie

Using it since august 2003 (14y!) easy to use

Bewertet am 12.5.2017

Dolibarr is easy to use, evolves regularly thanks to a generous team of developers. I use it almost every day. It is not limited in the number of users who have the right to connect. Dolibarr can be installed on a hosted or dedicated server, on the internet or locally. It suits me perfectly. The fact that it is a whole web solution, allows to be cross-platform.

Nilesh
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Manufacturing , Purchase multi items from same vendor etc.. missing

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

Have started eval since v 3.6 to see if it can be implemented for MED sized Organisations.

In 10.x...

In 10.x almost everything is same as almost NO new features are added.

Still not at a level of using it in my Org.

Well organised, easy to use, very friendly.
Can add custom modules etc., but need to know php.

Tasks, Auto execution of tasks etc., not done since very long time.
Backup is OK, but no Restore on web page.
If you can add a design framework by which Non-PHP programmers can add their modules/queries to keep thing going.

Mohamed Amine
Mohamed Amine

The CRM/ERP for Small and Medium Business

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

we began to use Dolibarr over 5 years now! it's easy to use, and my employes use it everyday for all our activity

The most thing i like on Dolibarr, is it's easiness of use! we can use it completely from the first day

it's not very usable for manufacturing business

Gianmarco
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Very satisfied by Dolibarr

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

I am expert in use fo software ma not all my teama are so. Dolibarr is extremely easy to use and very good also in mobile work.

Easy to use, complete and you can manage all sectors of you business

A lot of modules can use for all part of your business

• Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for a free ERP system

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

Steep learning curve, but amazed at the breadth of the product and the configurability of it. Architects have clearly been refining Dolibarr for many years, and the product works as advertised and is very stable. Hard to understand why this software is not more popular in Western countries. Key attractive point for us was the multilingual capability (including support of 2-byte languages like Chinese and Japanese), and the open source nature.

* Free to use (open source)
* Multilingual
* Full-featured
* Open source, so we can build own modules
* Frequently updated
* Widely used in low-cost countries, providing a source of expertise
* Cloud app

* French developed, so almost no info in English, other than a not-very-helpful wiki
* Zero 3rd party documentation explaining how to set it up - if you are not used to ERP and Accounting systems, getting started is hard
* Takes time to find people who know the product in depth
* Need some technical expertise to host

Daniel
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Great Tool for small business

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

Easy to install and to start to work with it. You have a free CRM and ERP to management your business. You don’t need great knowledge of IT

It’s a bit difficult to change some parameters

Alejandro
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Dolibarr review

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

sometimes to delete things its very hard to get, more tutorials

add modules its not an easy action. no free app for use

Jira

free software
yann
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

OPTIM industries

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

It is very easy to follow our business with dolibarr

some bugs on software and difficult to update with linux server on debian

BeeKie
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Perfect ERP solution for FOC

Bewertet am 13.5.2017

Every feature a ERP should have for Free of Cost
Frequent update
Useful new features with every update

Ariel Hebert
  • Branche: E-Learning

Excelent choice

Bewertet am 17.12.2019

East yo use, powerfull. A lot of features to fit your business

Some time to implememt and learn yo make It funtional