dotloop

Software zur Verwaltung von Immobilientransaktionen.

Sortieren nach

Julie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Document Signing Out There!

Bewertet am 6.8.2019

I use dotloop to run my real estate transactions. Clients love that I can send things directly to their phones for an instant signature.

I love dotloop! It is incredibly easy to use and accurate! Can't say enough good things about it.

My only complaint is they are no longer working with Keller Williams after this month. I'm going to miss having access to it and have even considered paying for it personally.

Bryan
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Dotloop is better for the agent than for the person signing.

Bewertet am 3.2.2022

Some quirks. Such as if you fill out a contact within the loop, then dotloop will only remember the name and email outside of that loop. If you want that contact to be in your system with all their info, then you need to exit the loop, go to contacts, fill out the date, and press ok once and then when the screen refreshes then press save. If you don't press this twice, you won't save the data. But at least when you do this, then all the data for the contact will save. Why this is so and so convoluted, I have no idea. But it's been like this for almost a decade and I've asked about it.

Much easier to use than zipforms and docusign for the agent.

Signing for the buyer or seller not near as easy as docusign. There you just press start and it takes you to the next place to sign. Then you click finish. All done. With dotloop the signer must scroll and search for the proper places to sign or fill out. So this is more prone to unfilled documents than with docusign. Also, dotloop doesn't offer the simple date function that fills out the date when it's signed like docusign. You must manually choose a date and if the date is tomorrow when they sign and you filled out today then you have lost time for their termination option because it started when i filled out the date rather than when the customer signed. And because it is hard to get signers to fill out fields, it's almost impossible to get the signer to fill out the date, so it's easier just to guess and fill out the date you think they'll sign.

Kathryn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very clunky software

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

This is a computerized solution to a paperwork issue....unfortunately the designers do not understand the Real Estate business which varies throughout the country. California is probably the most document-heavy transaction process in the US. You'd think they'd design a system that would work in CA because then it will work for all of the other states.

I don't have to copy pages of documents for a physical file.

Can only enter one item per category. But in Real Estate we may have 5 or 6 amendments, 3 contingency removals, etc. In this system, you enter Contingency #1. Then when you have Contingency #2, you must join 1 and 2 together in your computer and then load this new scan which eliminates the earlier submission. How stupid? Why not allow more than one item to be submitted in any category?

Antwort von dotloop Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kathryn, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience using dotloop.

You can upload as many of any document as needed.

When uploading documents, you are not required to add them to an existing placeholder setup by your broker.

You can upload the documents directly into the Loop and keep them separate from the other copies.

For example, you may upload Contingency #1 and add it to the placeholder. When you need to add Contingency #2, add it to the Loop and do not replace Contingency #1.

This way, you can have both contingencies visible in the Loop.

Kathryn -- hopefully the above info is helpful. Please call into support if you encounter more issues.

Brenda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Dotloop saves tons of time?

Bewertet am 11.10.2022

Saves so much time because each file is stored by whatever name you give it. Every feature I have needed is on this document storage. Even separating mass documents into individual ones!

This is the best document storage. So easy to use and makes storing and finding previous documents a simple click.

None. Everything works great even the phone app

Maryann
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The top choice for electronic record management, transaction management and storage.

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

I love dot loop for the ease of use for both the customer and the business owner. It is easy to navigate and is available whenever I need to access it. I especially like that I can access it using my phone.

The software is easy to use with end users able to use the system within a very short period. The learning/educational resource is extensive and the support is available whenever I need them. The Dot Loop support team are very knowledgeable, and guide me through all my questions and needs. This system can be accessed from anywhere including through a phone app 24/7. Additionally records are secure and meet compliance regulations for record management. Ability to customize forms, make templates of frequently used documents, pull reports and more make this a smart choice for businesses.

Cost is a little high as compared to other electronic systems. Also adding additional users is possible but I wish the pricing were a bit lower if we are already and established user.

Vicki
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dotloop pricing strategy is missing huge market potential.

Bewertet am 23.1.2020

Overall, dotloop has a much easier learning curve and fits my needs much greater than other options, particularly with in host signing for older clients. It is easy for clients to figure out esignatures and walks them through it thoroughly.

This software is the most user friendly that I have found for real estate transactions. It offers in host signing which I use all the time. It is so easy to review history and see where I am in the middle of negotiations.

The pricing strategy is either free or $300. There are so many agent that do not need unlimited transactions. A lower priced option for a limited number of transactions is needed. I help many newer agents that love this software but can't justify $300 when they may only do 20 transactions per year.

Ali
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Am absolute necessity in my everyday routine

Bewertet am 22.5.2022

This software is amazing. It allows you to get verified signatures from anyone digitally. It has great organizational options to keep all documents from one client all together. It makes document management and transaction management easy. It even allows you to create templates so your documents will be prepped and saved for every client and will auto fill the information as needed.

This makes e signing documents so easy! It prompts the client where to sign, you can include explanations, and it allows you to track if they have viewed documents or worked on them.

I will say sometimes, for tech adverse clients they struggle to fill out fields or how to complete/save a form. They will fill everything out and not click “done signing” and the document will not auto save.

Warum dotloop gewählt wurde

The utility and value was higher at Dotloop.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Marnie J
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Dotloop makes my job easier!

Bewertet am 12.10.2021

Excellent would highly recommend.

Ease and security. Easy communication and collaboration.

Mobile app can be a bit difficult but works in a pinch.

Eric

Good for management

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

It’s probably my second favorite in terms of the digital signing experience but my favorite for management features

It works very well for document management and transaction management.
Universal support with large brokerages

Zillow related
The signing experience is good but not as good as DocuSign
Some features are hidden and not easy to discover

Antwort von dotloop Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Eric, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback on dotloop.

Best,

Nick Wright
Customer Marketing Manager

Becky
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Makes ease of paperwork

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

Very user friendly both for me as an agent and for my clients when doing the electronic signing.

Help center is tricky to find the training videos / articles. It would be nice if it were one of the tabs above (with tasks, people, etc.) so I don't have to go searching for it when I need to look up something.

kat

Fantastic program

Bewertet am 21.12.2020

I love it. I can't understand why someone would use anything else. It works perfectly with our needs and it makes the whole " work smarter not harder" saying, true.

It is made to make Real Estate Agents life easier. Easy to use and manage. Visually friendly. I got my brokerage to change because it is seamless and intuitive for our job.

If you have an account you can not merge with other accounts. Once you leave a team, if you paid for your membership you should be able to take it with you.

Warum dotloop gewählt wurde

It is much easier to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu dotloop

You have a storage system that makes sense. Easier to use.
Nancy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dot Loop delivers like I never could have imagined.

Bewertet am 23.4.2021

I can't think through enough accolades to describe how much I love this. Easy to learn. Easy to use. Makes my life feel like it is in perfect order. I love the help desk! I love the things you can customize! I love that you don't let me delete things. I love how I can rearrange my loops. I love how I can download, upload and edit documents. In my life everyone uses the term "intuitive, " and in my life tools are never aligned with my intuition, except for this one! Then the mobile version--oh my gosh I love it.

I've used other signing and storing and sharing tools. There is no comparison. Learning new tools is normally challenging for me, but not this one-- in 1-2 transactions I was flying. With each loop I built I found new features on my own and everything I would wish it could do, I would find out, guess what? It does it. Real Estate is intense these days- this tool has been the best thing that has happened for my business in 2021.

There are no cons. If I wanted to be super fussy, the "upload photo" works well, but the homes are usually not identifiable due to the extreme landscape view, a tad less wide and a tad taller would help.

Jo Ann
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Product!

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

My over all experience has been wonderful! I love that I am able to see what all the agents in my office are doing from my phone or desktop. Being a Realtor, we are always on the go, so having the accessibility from the app is HUGE for me. I am able to help any agents who have questions, or need me to review a file right away instead of having to make them wait until I get back to the office.

I love that I am able to communicate with all of my agents and see what transactions are going on even if I am out showing property! My favorite feature is the app. It has saved so much time while I am on the go!

The only bad experience, or what I would suggest looking into, is how a couple has to use two different emails. I have ran into situations where the couple only has one email and it make's it a bit of a challenge. Other than that, I have been enjoying Dotloop.

DigiSigner

Gründe für den Wechsel zu dotloop

Because the over all user friendly experience I had while testing the product and the over all user reviews was why I chose to use this product vs. the competitors.
Anne

OUTSTANDING TEAM FINCTIONS!

Bewertet am 2.3.2020

Makes daily tasks easy and stores all in one place for all people within our organization including our Stagers and Professional Photographer. We have Templates and task lists for all to be keep up to date on what needs to occur next!

We have customized this product to work for us in every area of our daily tasks as a Team. Dotloop helped load customized Templates that optimize the availability of all forms that may be required in any instance while at a desk or on the run. Our Team os growing and the ease of use for all from Admin to Accounting to the Salespeople and Owner is bar none the finest system available. We have tried other programs and all pale in comparison to this one. This is much more than an e-signature system. It is auto e-storage and has accountability for all signatures and contracts that pass through its system.

There really is nothing that we do not care for!

Cindy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of DotLoop

Bewertet am 26.12.2020

Basically, besides the email signature roadblock, my experience is good. I understand there is a learning curve and I'm working on it. Please continue to have your representatives available to support clients on the phone. A "live" person comes in so handy in stressful situations. I definitely value this option.

The product offers many valuable features. The sharing of tutorials is great and the DotLoop service team is excellent. It is VERY important to be able to speak to a knowledgeable representative on the "phone."

Signing documents for our older generation who is not computer savvy is definitely a roadblock. I've run into this situation several times. DocuSign has a way around this hurdle. Can DotLoop improve on this feature? Also, having a menu option for Hot Keys such as copying check boxes would be great. I did print off the Tip Sheet, but it would be helpful to have an on-screen option rather than searching on a website.

Jean

Impressive Software with Everything You Need for E-signatures in one platform

Bewertet am 26.7.2019

We have become a Paperless office thanks to Dotloop. No more file cabinets taking up 1/2 of the office space. Every file is saved in Dotloop and emails and misc docs are emailed right to the loop.

Easy to use and setup and I can turn any PDF into an electronic document. Every signature and initials are date and time stamped. Easy for clients to understand and use on their computer, tablet or Smartphones. The ability to Email contracts and docs directly to a loop is awesome and saves our agents a lot of time.

As an administrator I would like to have the ability to move agents from one office location to another. We've also had issues where the sellers agent and the buyers agent both make their own loop for one transaction. Things then tend to get confusing for the agents and clients.

Candee
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Powerful Platform

Bewertet am 8.10.2021

I use dotloop as a single source for all of my document and file management and retention needs. The latest and greatest Forms, Contracts, Disclosures from my real estate associations always seem to be present. I love that I can even map interactive fields to my own internal/brokerage specific forms--fields that autofill based on the info used to create a loop. I have even created some forms that will do the math for me.

Simple to use, highly customizable, very flexible yet consistent.

The mobile app leaves a little to be desired--I get that maybe it can't be as robust as the desktop platform, but it is a little bit difficult to navigate, especially when trying to download/export a document to a device to be distributed via an email account. Sometimes it can be challenging to locate older, but still active, files.

Emily

A Great Tool For Contract to Close

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

Overall, we were very happy with this system. The only reason we switched to docusign as a company was because Keller Williams did not want to be associated with Zillow, and Zillow bought out dotloop.

The system is very easy to navigate and use when preparing documents and sharing them to clients for e-signatures as well as cooperating brokers.

We experienced this very infrequently, but there were times when the system would glitch and lock the client out from signing a document. I think it was due to the document originator still being logged in or open on that document.

Monica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Dotloope Rocks!

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Its easy to use and understand. the versatility, I can use it from my laptop, tablet or phone and its user friendly and its great when you need to integrate everyone in the deal. Love and recommend it to all

nothing

Brianna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dotloop makes us so much more efficient!

Bewertet am 26.11.2019

Dotloop is a great tool for real estate transactions, and it makes our day-to-day workload much more manageable!!

Dotloop is great for staying organized. The templates section can be broken into folders, which makes for easy real estate transactions! For example, if we have an Estate sale, we simply add to a loop all items from our “estate sale” template folder. When I save in the template folders, I fill out each item with necessary fields (i.e. date, text box, signature prompt, etc) so that it is ready to be used when added to a loop. Our clients also find Dotloop user-friendly and are able to complete their paperwork using Dotloop as well!

The only “issue” I can recall is that when entering contact information for people into Dotloop, it will attempt to fill in the fields for you. This is great, except if it fills the fields in inaccurately. For example, if a husband and wife share an email address and you are trying to add the wife but the husband already had been entered into Dotloop before, it fills the husband’s information in. This is easy to fix, but just know that it can happen.

Bill

Fantastic Software Designed For The Real Estate Professional

Bewertet am 18.12.2021

I love using Dotloop with all my real estate transactions as it saves a tremendous amount of time with contract writing and delivery.

The Dotloop software is easy to use and very intuitive which makes it very fast to learn and be proficient as using. Using Dotloop saves a tremendous amount of time and energy when writing or delivering contracts and the best part of it is that you can draft, sign and deliver contracts from the comfort of you own home or office. After using Dotloop, I can't imaging going back to the way things used to be.... Meeting clients to get signatures, taking contract to other Realtor, meeting other realtor after their clients sign contract and then delivering to my office... I'm already tired just typing the way it used to be. Thanks Dotloop for transforming the way contracts are done and saving Realtors many hours of time that we can spend with our family or time that can be put toward finding the next deal.

The only thing that I would change about the software is that once you start a contract or form it cannot be deleted... It can be archived, but not deleted. It would be nice to be able to delete forms that were mistakenly added to the loop or started but not signed.

Ali

Dotloop is a must have for Real Estate Agent/Teams

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

Overall all, once you get used to the software it is very effective.

Easy to upload documents and edit them to fill in or customize signatures, dates, initials, text boxes, check marks. Easy to share documents as well.

Must use one email per person for signature. Other software allow multiple users to sign per email address.

easier to use
Karli
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very Useful

Bewertet am 15.4.2020

In the age of technology, it seems so prehistoric to have to print out documents, sign them, and scan them. I am thankful for DOTLOOP for allowing my clients to be able to log in and sign documents in real time. This bit of software has allowed me to get offers to other agents quickly and to perform all of my necessary tasks without having to worry about my printer not having ink, or that someone may not have received a document. I love the feature that shows you all outgoing messages, and that reminds me of what tasks I have yet to complete.

My FAVORITE feature of this software is that it is paperless. You cannot get better then not having to fumble around with a sometimey printer. I can complete, or upload any document that I may need to work with from anywhere in the world. And my clients and I have access to these documents for life. They also appreciate that they can easily sign as well from their phones/ipads/tablets, etc. It really does make the Real Estate experience 100 times more pleasurable.

The one con to me about this software is that it does not intuitively see the blanks on the documents that you upload. Which means you have to add each respective text block, date block, signature, intials, each time which can be time consuming.

Katie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Helps with ease of transaction

Bewertet am 14.10.2019

No need to drive across town for signatures, faxed docs are hard to read and speeds up the transaction processing. Love the auto fill abd template features!

Easy to use, upload docs, guides signers through documents. Easy to track progress and see if/when recipients have opened the documents

I wish it allowed me to set signing order. I.e. when I want to have buyers sign, then sellers agent receive, etc by setting that all up from the start. Right now, I have to resend to other agents after buyers sign. Same thing with leases, I want tenants to sign then once I'm done with verifications on my end, I can open and sign.

Ashley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

DotloopLiterally saves my life during deals !

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

Dotloop is honestly a must have if you're in the Real Estate Industry. Having access to all board addendums and documents, sharing across the board with all parties, Dotloop is literally an all around go to for transaction organization.

Dotloop hold all documents needed to have the perfect transaction with your Client and your team. You are able to colllaborate with documents where everyone can receive notification of signatures. As well once the deal is over you can move into a closed loop where you can always access your previous deals.

I do not like that if you share a document in the loop with another agent that is not on your team they have access to see your clients information and some documents they are privy to if snooping.