Intercom

Kunden-Messaging-Plattform für Vertrieb, Marketing und Support, Unterstützung.

4,5 /5 (703 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung verfassen!
4,5

Not Much Competition

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everything has been fantastic from the Customer Success-led implementation process to it being deployed to our users. Multiple compliments on the feasibility of use since purchasing.

From both the administrative and user perspective, the ease of use and just overall depth of what you can create with the product is very impressive. It allows a great amount of customer support to be automated and simplify it's delivery via articles and a knowledge base that'll continually grow.

Although it's not the biggest feature, as a user, I love that it's focused on getting you an answer/resolution the quickest way possible given the same entry method. Type "adding users" in an application with Intercom support will quickly both deliver you articles that can potentially solve your problem or will also quickly deploy a CSM to you to answer it directly in case it was a bit more complex.

Best part though is the feedback cycle, you're typing exactly what you want to know into the application and if no articles return: New Content Topic.

Theres really not much. I've run into situations where it was wrongly applied within other organizations and not properly resourced, giving a less than average experience. But that's not as much specific to Intercom themselves.

Given they are the industry leader, it can come at a premium for a larger organizations.

Peter C.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Complete Package

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We had the opportunity to start fresh with a new ticket system/knowledge base so were shopping around. We came across Intercom and never looked back. While it has those things it is so much more being a central place to manage all our client related communications. It is by far the application I use most day-to-day.

Using Intercom has been an amazing experience. It is well thought out, full featured and continues to improve all the time. It has become an essential tool to communicate with our leads/clients. What is great is we can reach them (and they reach us) wherever they are: our website, in our web app, our mobile apps, email, etc.

While it starts off cheap depending on the features you choose to use and your volume it can start to get expensive quick. I'm not saying the product still doesn't provide value (it absolutely does) just if I had to pick what I liked least I would say cost.

Hi Peter,

We really appreciate you leaving us a review and are so happy to hear Intercom is an essential part of your customer communication.

Thanks also for your feedback on pricing. We work really hard to align our pricing to the value you are seeing. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your subscription options with us.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Brent M.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best way to interact with users

Bewertet am 22.6.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Extremely well thought through product, with all the important stuff you need to rely on it to solve your CS needs.

It's so powerful and easy to use! It was effortless to set up, and all our business users (who've never done customer support before), find it very easy to use, and the users love it too.

The pricing adds up if you want your whole team using it. We'd love our engineers to be able to chime in with support conversations, but it's a bit too expensive to have everyone using it as a small business.

Antwort von Intercom

Thanks so much for leaving us this review Brent. It's great to hear that Intercom is solving your CS needs and that there's so much love for the tools internally AND externally!

I've made sure to send your feedback about pricing on to the team here. We always aim to align this with the value you're seeing from the product, however I totally get wanting to add colleagues for collaboration purposes.

Guy Z.
Branche: Informationsdienst
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Horrendous company, be careful of getting locked in

Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Absolutely horrible in every possible way.

The UI allowing to construct auto-messages

They lure companies in to integrating intercom into the workflows and take advantage of the difficulty of later migrating to another product, in order to jack up the prices to ridiculous levels. We've had to complain multiple times each year for drastic overcharges (think 3x) and fight with them for months until they would process some refund (after numerous lies and diversion attempts by their reps).
Unethical company, unethical staff, can't be trusted one bit as a business partner.
Also be aware that they do not grandfather plans, and you are at their mercy, they can at any time give you a short notice before "updating" the pricing structure. The most recent "update" would have caused a ~5x in price, getting us to flee to another provider at a great internal cost.

Antwort von Intercom

Hi Guy - first off, I want to apologize for the difficulties you've had. Since Intercom started, we've focused entirely on the idea of strong customer relationships and I'm sorry that we let you down here. I hope I can clarify why these pricing changes are being made and provide some more context.

We've recently changed our pricing model to a simpler one that we believe is better aligned with the value our customers get from the product. That meant an increase in price for some customers and a decrease for others.
Getting pricing right at Intercom has admittedly always been really challenging for us, but we don't want you to feel this way.

I'm sorry to see you go as a customer. If you'd like to speak to your account manager (or me directly) about what happened for your account specifically, we'd really love to chat. You can email me (phil at intercom dot com) if you're open to a conversation.

Phil (Intercom - Customer Engagement)

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Branche: Essen & Trinken

Great intuitive software

Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Using this to answer incoming customer inquiries, resolution not, faq, and more

Easily merges email and live chat on one platform. Integrates loads of other software too. Also has built in reporting and lots of features that come standard

Cannot merge tickets like other platforms do. Some reporting could use deeper drill downs and insights

Antwort von Intercom

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your Intercom experience. I'm glad we're helping you manage your multi-channel support.

I've made sure to pass your feedback on ticketing and reporting on to the Product Team as I know we have a few plans in the workds that could address these.

Jennie Z.
Branche: Internet

A Great Lead Capture

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Makes customer communication and customer acquisition easier. I wish the chat flows were more advanced and customizable. There was definitely a learning curve with the chat flows. Also, I don't believe I can export contact information with my leads.

-Capturing emails and names
-Integrating to Hubspot and other software for easy lead closure
-Creating chat flows allows us to communicate to customers faster and saves us time

-Would like to combine actions on Intercom
-Hubspot Integration is not perfect; would like to have specific field matching
-Chat flow capabilities are limited

Kyle T.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Adds Much More Value Than You Realise

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

While the price tag for Intercom is not small, especially for startups launching their first mobile app versions, it has consistently proven to be one of the most valuable assets for teams in terms of user support, communication & out-of-the-box development readiness.

The in-app chat feature (with its cross-platform support for React Native and Ionic) is absolutely the biggest differentiator for Intercom. It is a critical part of our day-to-day operations & every client that has gone the route of implementing it with us has been hugely surprised by the large amount of value it adds to end users.

We are facing ongoing complications differentiating identified and unidentified users. The experimental API available for Android seemed to be heading in the right direction to solve this, but we haven't seen updates on the stub implementation for iOS in over a year (https://github.com/intercom/intercom-ios/blob/master/Intercom.framework/Headers/Intercom%2BExperimental.h).

Tito C.
Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

The best option for LIVE CHAT and Support

Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Intercom is the lease in the industry and that’s because is the best in Livechat and support software. I’ve tried a lot of services before, cheap and expensive and I can say intercom worth every penny and it’s the option that has given to me the best results.

Nothing found until now. It’s really complete and well done solution.

Antwort von Intercom

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review Tito. It's great to hear that Intercom is helping you drive results for your business.

Peter P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Industry leader in category of customer communication

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Intercom has grown to become an (almost) 1-stop-shop for all things customer communication related. Both sales, customer support, product etc. can benefit from directly using Intercom to communicate with your applications customers.

A powerful platform that allows to view your customers session and meta data, instantly send targeted messages and set up email/in-app messaging campaigns, create help desk articles for self-service, automate workflows with bots and rules, onboard your application

The increase of features and modules have brought the complexity of the software up. It's easy to get up and running (require 1 line of code), but the road to fully adopting the suite of tools is long.

Antwort von Intercom

A huge thank you for taking the time to leave this review Peter. I'm extremely happy to hear that you are seeing the benefits of using Intercom for your customer communication.

Thanks also for letting us know about your setup feedback. Even as our solutions evolve and become more powerful we aim to keep setup as straightforward as possible.

Johann K.

The review

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

You might get lost when diving into these complex feature on your own, but the customer support is there to hold your hand, so don't worry you are supported all way along

The chatbot is a world class. Highly customizable to make sure that you can let the bot handle up to 50% of conversations. Product tours are also the best I have seen

The inbox is quite poor to use for email conversations only. The articles lack for customization options, too.

Nathaniel P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The really bridge the gap between customers and our service

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Their customer success team is great, even on the days when I'm not the most gracious customer. I even try to emulate some of their practices because I feel heard as a customer when I suggest features or report what I think could be bugs in the system.

The ability to converse with our customers quickly and seamlessly between email and the messenger app is great. They've thought through this feature set very well and it brings us very close to our customers and we are able to convert leads very well through this service too.

Other similar apps function the same, but their UI/UX is lacking compared to Intercom. The actual feel of the app is clean and friendly and dare I say...even fun to use.

Customer success at Intercom is also excellent, they've got our backs and I appreciate it (although getting paired with someone in a vastly different time zone can hold up ticket times on our end).

There are some gaps in the help center and email features. It would be ideal to create/edit documents in a manner closer to Microsoft Word or Google doc, as those are the standard for editing documents these days. Little things like not being able to create a list inside of a document the way I would in other apps can be frustrating, but there is usually a workaround of some sort that will suffice (I'm just picky).

It would also be nice to only be paired with their team members in our time zone. Working in the US and then being helped by a team member from Australia means our ticket times take much longer and conversation is hard to do in real time.

Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Lots of Features but Frustrating When Messages Get Lost

Bewertet am 26.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our team used intercom to support a large team of contractors that would frequently visit our website and work with us on a regular basis. We frequently use the "segment" feature to learn more about our population and to send out messages to certain segments.

We also used a variety of integrations. For example, we used upscope.io so that we could immediately screenshare with any user who was on our website if they sent us a message on intercom that they needed help. The user would get a popup asing if they want to let the administrator view their screen and they just need to click "ok." That's it. It's that easy. Upscope.io integrates directly with intercom.

You can also add Google Calendar to intercom so that intercom users can schedule a call with a teammate directly.

Intercom allows for various quasi-queries, integrations, and outound messasges to your users. This is very helpful and is not available in all of the other customer support platforms that I have used. You can find out information about your customer population. You can send messages to only CERTAIN "segments" of your customer population. You can also integrate with a WIDE variety of other softwares to really up your customer support game.

Intercom does not show all of the user messages together unless you open their profile OR they send their message as a response. So, for example, if a customer sends you a message, then 10 minutes later they create a new chat and send a new message, those messages are not linked togather unless you open their profile. I have had the experience of different agents answering the two messages or of answering one message only to see that the same user had sent a correction to their message. This is very frustrating.

It can also be difficult for users to locate the knowledge base which leads to more inbound messages. Intercom is trying to solve this by bot responses, but this is something you may have to pay for.

David P.
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Intercom is The Best chat/support tool available

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The business problems we are solving using Intercom are managing incoming requests and sending in-app messages and emails. And Intercom does this with flying colors. Regardless if a user messages us live on our site, via email, or even Facebook, our support team is easily able to reply and help. It also integrates perfectly with our app to provide full visibility of a user easily accessing their profile to gain deeper insights to assist the user even more effectively. There's a reason Intercom is growing so quickly; because it's a great product and is built with quality.

What I like most about Intercom is how easy it is to jump in and begin assisting users with their questions and requests. It's been an invaluable tool for communicating with our users (both clients and developers) on Codeable and we've been relying on it 365 days a year for 5+ years straight. There are so many new features they keep releasing which are often things we didn't realize we need until we tried them and discovered we can't live with them.

For the size of our support team and number of messages we send, Intercom is one of the more expensive SaaS products we use. There are other services that may manage a support center better, but those don't provide the same quality of live chat, self-serving help center, or messenger bots that Intercom provides. While cost is a consideration for all companies, we feel Intercom is still the best value for the money and are happy paying the price for all the value it brings us.

Antwort von Intercom

A big thank you from the team here at Intercom for your kind words David!

Blake P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very helpful support and customer onboarding tool

Bewertet am 21.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall they have been awesome on support and the tool is incredibly helpful. I will continue to use them for years to come.

I love how we could integrate chat directly into our application for our customers. The help center is very nice for our customers and the reports really help us understand how our team is doing.

Some of the functionality is a little difficult to setup especially around the tracking of specific features utilized on our platform. I also can get a little frustrated with the routing of messages, it can override the rules you put in place.

Hi Blake,

Thanks for sharing your Intercom experience, I'm so happy to hear you'll be with us for years to come!

I'll be passing your feedback about tracking and message routing on to our product team. If you'd like to add any further detail or context do get in touch via the Messenger :)

Branche: Immobilien

Small SAS Use

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our main use for intercom is tier 1 chat support. Our users know that this is the fastest way to get ahold of us. In lieu of using a chatbot we've gone in and created a bunch of quick responses that we can go in and edit. This has cut down on the amount of time we spend chatting with a customer and it allows us to control the message that we are sending out across the board.

We've also used campaigns to let our users know of new product releases and have sent out Net Promoter Score Survey's out in a campaign.

I'd like to note that we do not use Intercom as a CRM for leads on enterprise accounts.

Intercom is really easy to set up and importing users into the software is really simple. It's nice to be able to create an online library of help articles and have it available for our users to find. The chat feature is what we use most and our users definitely enjoy how easy it is to reach out to us.

Our customers have a difficult time closing out of conversations or seeing actions on our screen that need to be taken on the right hand of the screen. The chat box will often times cause them to become more frustrated as they need to open and close the chat as we give instructions. The close button is in a circle under the chat, which is a spot that most people don't usually look for.

There are a few customizable things that we'd like to see. Like the ability to create custom out of office messages or include holiday messages to let our users know we're either out of office or responding slowly.

Oliver A.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

All our support team is using it

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use is really great. We have hundrets of conversations with our clients every day using this tool.

Their pricing. Not only is it expensive, they have changed their pricing plan about 4x in 2 years. Furthermore it's very complex to understand.

Sylvina R.

Fast and easy

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used the chat system for our support team and Intercom made is super easy to get going. The chats were like personalized messages and we could set up introductory or absence messages for a duration set up. Automation is great.

No reporting at all. They have reports within the system which is not editable and if you want to download and run your own reports, it is not possible. Makes it difficult to audit.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Fernando P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best software for proving support

Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Coundn't be better. Today I cannot imagine our daily support activies without this software.

Its hard to say what I like the most, since are so many great features. Still, I believe the Inbox module is by far the great thing about it, since it allows a direct communication with clients.

A couple of months ago articles sharing was changed on the inbox feature. Now, when you share an article via conversation the client cannot open it on a separate page. This is terrible for most clients, a source of great complain.

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for leaving us this review. It sounds like you're getting real value from the platform, especially the team inbox! Make sure to keep an eye on our Intercom Academy page as we'll be releasing a new course designed specifically for Support Managers in the coming months which I think you might like.

I'll also make sure to pass your feedback regarding Article sharing to the appropriate product team.

Alexis D.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy-to-use tool with great features to make supporting customers a breeze!

Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been able to resolve customer questions in a much quicker time simply because we can access help articles quicker, get other team members in on the conversation more easily, and use integrations like co-browsing and attaching help articles to resolve a problem more quickly. Overall, Intercom has been a great experience compared to our past customer support apps and we are happy to be using this to improve our customer's experience in our app.

It is great to have the ability to do so many things within one app: chat with our customers, write help articles, link help articles to our customers, send out messages to groups of people, easily find previous conversations, and create reports to monitor our progress. Intercom has really made our support workflow simple and much less confusing than other software tools we have used. They also integrate with a number of different tools (GitHub, ZenDesk, Upscope co-browsing, etc.) so anything that Intercom can't directly do, we can find a way to do through an integration.

The Customer Support response times from Intercom are a bit long, but the team is always helpful and resolves any questions we have. I also wish the Articles were a little more built out - they just have some simple feature there, and it would be nice to have a more robust help center with the flexibility to format our articles the way we want and organize the collections differently.

Scott B.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Intercom Is (mostly) Great!

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Intercom daily to help diagnose and solve a multitude of customer issues. As an admin, I have the ability to monitor chats, provide internal notes within the chat in real time for trainees, and make sure everyone is offline at the end of the day. There are a few flaws and Intercom WILL send you far too many emails, but overall this is a great chat tool for any customer service business.

Using Intercom as our ECOM site's chat service has been very helpful! On the customer service team, we are immediately given the contact information needed to properly help a customer. Using Intercom alongside Zendesk has also been a huge improvement over our old chat/ticketing software as they work very well together. Our team also utilizes custom and team macro responses to give fast, accurate answers and assistance. Also, giphy integration!

The default setting on Intercom has keyboard shortcuts turned on. It seems like most of them immediately close the chat. This can be easily solved by turning them off, but it is not made obvious on how to do so. Once they're off, it's smooth sailing!

We have two customer service teams, and we often have agents going back and forth between the two. We use Intercom for both. The other downside is that it is impossible to be available on one and away/reassign on the other. You can keep it open in two tabs, but that's more of a workaround than a solution.

Branche: Rechtsberatung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Pricey but well worth it after you grow

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am mostly satisfied with Intercom. But the price can escalate quickly if you want to add more agents and features.

Everything, period. Intercom is the leading company in the chat/support area. They are always innovating and keep bringing products that actually are useful. The competition just mimics their innovations while offering lower prices.

The price. It could be a bit pricey if you are just starting out but after your company has a solid foundation it is a treat to use. And they have take care of this with their Early Stage start-up program. Everything for just $45 USD for the first year!

Antwort von Intercom

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review. I'm delighted to hear our early stage plan worked out so well for you. And don't worry, there's plenty more innovation yet to come!

Thomas Y.
Branche: Rundfunk
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I'm so glad we switched to Intercom!

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a tool that was built by its users, meaning the people who build it also use it. I can begin to describe how important this is.
They have not limited themselves to what others are doing and have rethought the entire process f customer support to build what everyone wanted. A useful, effective tool which makes customer support fun to do as a job as well as receive. We often get asked by our customers what support tool we use. We love intercom!!

It's a tool that gives you what you need and it does it well.
They are ahead of the game in all ways.
It makes customer success seamless and proactive.
It's a multi-tool.
It's changed the way people perceive customer support because it makes it fast, effective and fun.
They write their own books (Awesome!) and they host seminars to help use the tools better.

They take a while to release new features, this is no surprise as companies will need different things.
It does not have a merging tool to link conversations to the person already in the system. Sometimes you get duplicate leads/users.
They can take a while to respond to support inquiries.
They changed their pricing structure which, when it was priced per lead and not per agent, made intercom stand out

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A good, cost effective platform to interact with customers

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Intercom in conjunction with Crisp Chat, and while Intercom is an 8 out of 10 (vs. Crisp's 5 out of 10 score), there are still some aspects left to be desired. Their knowledge base functionality is great, and the look and feel of it can be customized to best help customers. Chats can be displayed on our website in three main forms, which is helpful to be able to market/inform customers in fun new ways to keep them interested.
It's a good, and useful software, but it's not as robust as Drift. All in all, a good product that we are "happy" with, but not 100% satisfied with since some business functions are impacted by certain limitations.

The ability to send email campaigns, set up notification/chat campaigns and live chat with customers.

The one MAJOR negative aspect to this product is that once someone qualifies for a campaign, even if the campaign is deactivated, the person will continue to get the contents of the campaign until it is finished, or the campaign is deleted. *Note, if the campaign is deleted, all reporting and data tied to it will be deleted as well.

Carlos L.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A very simplistic tool to connect with your users.

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, my experience with Intercom has been great. It's very easy to set up and get it running on your site and it's very user-friendly from your customers/leads side. There are a lot of improvements that can be made but their support team is very approachable and helpful.

- The interface is very straightforward, You get messages from users and you reply.
- It allows you to snooze messages so you can focus on messages that are your priority.
-There are a lot of customizable options so you can make Intercom more like your company and less like Intercom.

-While metrics are simple and easy to follow, there should be more in-depth information like real response time. They use a "median response time" metric which to be honest is very confusing.
-There should be a limit on how many conversations a user can open. If a user wants, they can open unlimited conversations which can be a pain for your support team.
-There should be an option to delete messages in bulk.

Antwort von Intercom

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Carlos. It's much appreciated. Just wanted to double-check - it's the ability to close conversations in bulk that you would require. Or do you mean delete conversations to they don't show up in your metrics?

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Charlotte G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Intercom is everything you need for customer support

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love intercom, I think its fab it works as a CRM, customer support centre, integrates with our payment gateways keeping refunds and payment queries in one place. I'm very impressed they've launched product tours think that its going to be a huge feature for them.

I would like intercom to do more in terms of partnerships and working with companies to grow. I recommend intercom to all of our enterprise clients some with 10,000+ users but there is no referral incentive scheme. I have enquired about this a few times and applied for the partnership program but I haven't had a response