RUN Powered by ADP Erfahrungen

Verbessere dein Geschäft.

Sortieren nach

Heather
Heather

I've been an ADP user since 1999 and it's always been growing with us!

Bewertet am 5.12.2017

Constant updates and ADP actually listens to the feedback of their customers. I LOVE having a dedicated manager to answer my questions or to direct me in the right direction.

I wish that when setting up a new tax that needs an ID #, that ADP would handle contacting the state for id #'s, etc.

Hi Heather -

Thank you for providing a positive review of our WFN platform. We appreciate your business and loyalty to ADP!

Joan
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good software but expensive

Bewertet am 9.6.2020

Liked it and ADP but the price went up. Interesting that when I requested no increase I got it once but not again. When I said I was going to leave I wasn’t offered anything to keep my account. Months later I got calls and a million emails offering me months for free and no W2 charges. I would have stayed since I liked the product and the company and would have liked not to go through the pain of a change.

Easygoing use. Reports very good.access. ADP provides lots of HR info.

It is quite easy to use. The reports are well designed and easy toI asked about no increase I got it once but not again. When I said I was going to leakreques

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RUN Powered by ADP

They gave us a good offer and the change was seamless

Joan,

Thank you for your feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are happy to hear that RUN? provided you with features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient, allowing you more time to focus on your small business.

We appreciate your feedback and our RUN? Service Team would love the opportunity to discuss your experience with you. We hope to partner with you again on your payroll and human capital management needs.

Tiffany
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Horrible Customer Service and Clunky Software

Bewertet am 28.12.2020

Overall, the payroll portion was easy to use, easy to run, and reports were adequate. For the price, we felt that the features were lacking and difficult to setup. Customer service was a joke and it took to long to get a returned answer.

The sales team over promised and then disappeared after we installed the software. The features that were available were so/so and appeared to be clunky. To process payroll was adequate and easy to operate. Reports were fine and gave me everything that I needed to easily enter payroll into our accounting software.

The HR features that we had tied to the payroll were a joke. Expert HR was nothing more than a phone call to someone that would then transfer you to someone else, that would then transfer you to someone else, and by the time it was over you forgot your question.

Tiffany,

We welcome all feedback to ensure RUN? Powered by ADP continues to empower small businesses to more efficiently manage their payroll and HCM needs.

We are sorry to hear of your experience with RUN? and will pass along this feedback to our Product & Sales Teams. We are always working to enhance RUN? and delight our users.

Your feedback is very important to us here at ADP so we thank you for the review.

Beryl
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great Customer Support

Bewertet am 20.12.2022

Overall my experience with Run by ADP has been very positive. I will continue to use this software and will recommend to other business associates.

The best part about Run by ADP is the customer support. They are available and have short wait times to speak with someone. They are super helpful and take the time to walk me through the software functionality. Additionally the software is relatively user friendly and simple to deploy. It makes payroll so simple!

There isn't anything that I don't like about the software. It has the features and functions that I look for in a payroll processing system.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RUN Powered by ADP

I picked ADP because of the customer service and the features and benefits.
Kristen
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Easy to Use Payroll Software

Bewertet am 22.2.2021

I had a great experience using this software and ultimately only switched due to the need to offer benefits.

The software is intuitive, easy-to-use and secure.

I have no complaints apart from the constant password changing required.

Justworks und ADP TotalSource

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RUN Powered by ADP

I was offered a great introductory price as well as some incentives from my bank (Chase)

Kristen,

Thank you for your feedback on RUN Powered by ADP?!

We are happy to hear that RUN? provides you with features and functionality that are easy to use and efficient, allowing you more time to focus on your small business.

We appreciate your partnership on your payroll and human capital management needs.

Edgar
Edgar
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

NO COMUNICATION, DISRESPECTFUL

Bewertet am 7.2.2024

nothing!! i suggest to run away from adp asap!! no customer support at all.

they Dont comunicate with customers, the have a sales team that wont reply to emails or take for ever to reach back about key problems or issues, i was a customer for adp in the roll, platform and was changing to run from adp, all of sudden my account was terminated with no explanation what so ever, for a whole week i was trying to reach support to see where my account was, they never gave me answers nothing, that is was in implementation, reach out to that department and they said it was terminated because i didnt run payroll!! omg how can we run payroll if we where never notified that it was ready to do so!! no sense then, the only thing they can say am really sorry sir, we are sorry sir, we will have the sales person manager reach out to you then again they never do!!!

Antwort von ADP

Edgar, we apologize for any frustrations you're experiencing with the service, but we're committed to helping you get the most out of RUN. A member of our team will be reaching out to follow up. Your feedback is very important to us here at ADP, so we thank you for the review.

-Your RUN Team

Jordan
Jordan
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Company

Bewertet am 25.2.2023

Excellent. [sensitive content hidden] made the process easy and was involved with every step of our integration.

I have used ADP on and off with companies I have owned or been an officer of since 1997. The company and the people who work here are knowledgeable and good people to work with.

The software is not well put together and doesn't flow naturally. Additionally, screens will freeze on you and you will have to start over.

Hannah
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Huge time saver

Bewertet am 22.7.2022

The ability to run payroll quickly and easily was a huge draw. The biggest benefit is the knowledge that we are compliant with all of the ever changing tax requirements. All of our taxes are paid automatically which is also a huge time saver. I'm excited to see how it helps with year-end reporting.

Integration with the desktop version of Sage 50 was a little cumbersome. It works, but doesn't import the data in the way that we were used to. It's just fine, but not perfect. Setup happened at the end of a quarter and took a little bit too much back and forth to get working properly. Support wait times were unusually high.

Ryian
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

One of THE BEST!

Bewertet am 18.12.2022

Overall, it has been great - definitely exceeded my expectations regarding what they can do other than just payroll.

Ease of use, customer support, features of the product

The fact that only SOME things can be completed from the App

Paycom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RUN Powered by ADP

Difference in the features and how the product is rolled out. Run has a stress-free process for implementation.
Samantha
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

User Friendly and Time Saver

Bewertet am 11.5.2022

We have had an absolutely wonderful experience with ADP Run. The set up was easy and they walked us through every step getting started. Their help functions are awesome and always help me with any questions quickly and efficiently. I love how user friendly their portal is and the employee portal is a great help for all of our employees to track their weekly pay.

The portal is so user friendly and the online chat function is great and easy to get help

I have had no problems with this program.

Samantha,

Thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP?.

We love hearing that our RUN Powered by ADP? is easy and intuitive for you!

We appreciate your feedback and as always we continue to strive to add value to your organization and to add time back into your day through our products and services.

Dawn
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste

Expensive but good

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

Overall satisfied with ADP, but switching to another provider that has a better timekeeping tool to save me ttime and money.

Easy to use and get up to speed. Simple and easy to run payroll. Love that the system reminds you when you need to run payroll. Support is also good when needed. Most questions are answered quickly. Love not having to worry about filing payroll taxes, etc. ADP does all this for you which saves a small business owner lots of time that would spent on these things.

Timekeeping app was not great and expensive compared to other payroll providers. The integration with QuickBooks is clunky and makes it hard to categorize payroll the way we need to track it for costs.

Rosemary
  • Branche: Forschung

Mostly Easy to Use

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

Helping us keep in compliance with State law.

Helping us keep in compliance with State law.

Timekeeping feature is a great timesaver.

There are still glitches with changing employee status (say from contractor to full time employee) Have had to call the help desk EVERY time I do this.

Warum RUN Powered by ADP gewählt wurde

Had more features and was a good price.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RUN Powered by ADP

Was offered by our benefits broker so we changed when we started Employee Benefits
Yanek
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Fully Featured But....

Bewertet am 25.1.2022

RUN is mostly fine and gets the job done. It can be improved by allowing more self-service options for adjusting payroll. Also, they do not offer a service to mail 1099 forms to contractors individually. They mail the forms to the business owner and expect them to mail it individually. This seems to be something they should offer pretty easily.

The service technically has everything you need to run payroll pretty easily on a regular basis. You can pay both w2 employees and contractors with a few clicks.

To edit a payroll that has been submitted but not yet processed, you literally need to call ADP customer support. There is no way to adjust payroll once it has been submitted on a self serve basis. This is very annoying. Also, the reporting isnt as intuitive as it should be. They mostly want you to use their canned reporting. They do not offer the option to mail 1099 forms to your contractors indiivudally.

Gusto und Paychex Flex

Warum RUN Powered by ADP gewählt wurde

Great promotional pricing

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gusto

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RUN Powered by ADP

Promotional pricing for my clients

Yanek,

Laurie,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review of RUN Powered by ADP®.

How wonderful to hear that RUN® provides you with the information and access you require at your fingertips and top notch customer service, empowering you to focus on your business!

We hear your feedback on self service functionality and reporting and have passed this along to our Product Team.

We appreciate your valuable insights!

Juanita
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great product with inconsistent customer service

Bewertet am 22.1.2022

I have not found a better more affordable option. It does everything I need it to do and requires very little effort on my end. I appreciate that it just requires me to tap a few buttons to rub my payroll. I need something that is quick and easy.

The website and mobile app are very easy to use. Being able to run payroll on the go is very helpful but you can’t add an employee from the mobile app.

I hate that I can’t add an employee from the app. It has made it difficult sometimes. I also despise the long wait times for customer service. They have a call back option that they say you won’t lose your spot using but it generally takes hours to get a call back. That’s an absurd amount of time.I also hate the nonstop sales calls. I had to threaten to close all my accounts to get the calls to stop. The timekeeping with adp run was a nightmare. If there are any errors it causes issues with running payroll from the app.

QuickBooks Payroll und QuickBooks Online Advanced

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RUN Powered by ADP

Ease of use and the app functionality.

Juanita,

We are happy to hear that overall you find ease of use and helpful functionality within RUN Powered by ADP®.

We appreciate your feedback on the Mobile app and wait times and have passed this along for review.

- Your RUN Powered by ADP® Team

Tom

Run ADP - Payroll Review

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

Worked consistently. Very low downtime. Transactions and reporting were smooth and convenient/

The customer support for worker’s compensation, 401k, and payroll issues was less than stellar. Wait times from hours to days were common. Workers comp support was horrendous.

Zuvor genutzte Software

QuickBooks Time

Gründe für den Wechsel zu RUN Powered by ADP

Past history of success with ADP products.
Anang
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Glad we went back to ADP

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

Very positive experience - from product functionality to customer support

Very positive experience - from product functionality to customer support

ADP works as advertised. Payroll is easy to run, reports are bundled and stored online for easy access. We really love the Employee on-boarding self service feature as it saves us a lot of time and helps minimize errors.

Not much to dislike - We want to use the HR module but due to cost issues, we will hold off on that. I had the trial run and really liked the Doc Vault features.

Anang,

We couldn't be happier to welcome you back to ADP and we are thrilled you have been finding value in our products and services.

We value your partnership on your payroll and HCM needs. Our Service Team would love the opportunity to discuss your interest in additional HR features, we look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Your RUN? Service Team

Sara
  • Branche: Fotografie

Fantastic Program - Too Big for Small Business

Bewertet am 24.11.2021

If not for the higher cost, we would still be with RUN ADP and I highly recommend. The program was really solid and the customer service outstanding. Cost was the downside for us but I believe they may now have some options for smaller businesses that may fit better from a cost perspective.

Run ADP was intuitive, easy to navigate and use, even for a non-HR person. I was able to take care of payroll quickly and efficiently, without any of the bugs or quirks that some of the other payroll software programs seem to have. If I had a question or needed help with anything, their customer service was available and incredibly helpful.

This software was just far too robust for our small business. It had lots of bells and whistles that we just didn't need or use. The cost was much higher than other payroll programs and ultimately, we left Run by ADP for a smaller company with a simpler program at a more streamlined price.

Sara,
We thank you for your review of RUN Powered by ADP® and couldn't be happier to hear that our product delivers for you.

Adding value through our services and giving you time back into your day through our products is truly what we strive for and we are pleased to hear that has been the experience for you.

We appreciate your feedback on the price structure and have passed this information along for review.

Brooke
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

ADP Canada Review

Bewertet am 26.2.2021

Again this review is for ADP Canada vs ADP U.S. but in short: If you find another option, go with another option.

Once I had run payroll a few times it's easy enough to use. I don't use their HR support or anything but calculating payroll is straightforward. It's great that the tax totals are calculated automatically and they file year-end paperwork for you.

I'll state that this review is for ADP Canada (vs ADP U.S.) I'm with a very small U.S. based nonprofit with just just a couple employees in Canada, and switched to ADP from calculating taxes manually. Using ADP is the lesser of two evils but it hasn't been a great experience. I run payroll semi-monthly and once, for no apparent reason (their rep couldn't explain why it happened) they initiated the second half of the month's payrun at the same time as the first, and charged us a $150 fee to do so, which they never refunded. Their chat support is helpful but if it's "unavailable" you have to call and it's always a 1-2 hour wait. You can request a call back but any time I do that they never actually call me back. The interface is also pretty low-tech.

Hi Brooke,

Thank you for the review - we appreciate all feedback to ensure we are supporting your small business in the best way possible.

I am unable to locate your account information, but will pass along this feedback to the ADP Canada Team to see if they are able to locate your account and further assist with your concerns.

-Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Bryan
  • Branche: Versicherung

Once set-up ...works good

Bewertet am 1.9.2018

Run is a overall a good software because it allows me to focus on running my business and not keeping track of time and submitting tax reports. Before using this software I was spending hours each month capturing time accurately, saving it into spreadsheets, paying my team and filing reports.

Once set-up, this system is a good way to easily manage my payroll. The Run software integrates with the ADP Time and Attendance software which is how my employees clock-in and out each day. I hit 1 button and the software automatically brings in the total hours worked for each person and auto calculates if there is overtime due. The software also allows me to have a file for each employee. Finally, the system captures everything so pulling reports is simple. I can run payroll reports for the whole team or individual employees with the blink of an eye.

The worst part of this software is getting it set-up. Once I agreed to purchase I got connected with a software installation person. This sounded great except she was in there over seas call center and we had a slight language barrier. It took much longer than it should have but we did get through it. Unfortunately this poor customer service has continued for the whole 2 years I have been on the software. However, typically things works correctly so thankfully I am only calling for support a few times a year.

Sofi
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ADP: The Ultimate Payroll Solution

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

I wish I could go back to RUN or upgrade to Workforce Now. ADP 411 still helps me when I call needing advice or information and I'm not even a customer anymore. I have zero complaints about ADP. From the service to the functionality to the design, they have always delivered excellence in my experience.

It's simple enough to navigate even if you haven't used RUN before. The features are organized in a way that makes sense, and if you have any trouble you can always call and someone will help you. The support is hands-down the best "feature" because ADP service is above and beyond what you get elsewhere. The guidance they offer is sound and they do everything they can to seek more informed recommendations if you ever have a grey-area question. They also prepare filings on time and without error.

The only thing I disliked was that we outgrew RUN at my current company and had to upgrade to a solution that suits businesses with 50+ FTE headcount. ADP does offer other platforms that serve a larger scale, so it's not a big deal as long as you upgrade to another ADP product. I would never recommend switching to another provider. It's been a nightmare for me to be forced to work with a new company which I won't name here. You can't even call them a competitor because they do 5% of the work ADP did for me and they charge twice the price.

Megan
  • Branche: Druck

Top of the Line Payroll Processing

Bewertet am 3.1.2022

We love that employees have their own portals to check their deposits and see past pay stubs. No more requests for copies of lost pay stubs, or people wanting to see details. It frees management up to grow our business and focus on our customers, while keeping employees informed and happy.

Our company started using ADP many, many years ago. Back when you had to call in on the telephone and give employee hours. In the years since we have tried other services, just to see if we were truly getting the best service out there. And I feel confident saying that yes, RUN by ADP is the best payroll service out there. It's simple to use, efficient and simply does what you need it to do for payroll. Direct deposit or printed checks, your employees have options.

We tried using their timeclock add-on and were not a fan. But it was a trial and easy to return.

Megan,

Amanda
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Difficult to Navigate

Bewertet am 9.2.2022

Simple to run payroll, and easy to find certain reports

Support is very difficult to find, the payroll grid is so big you need to scroll sideways if you have several deductions or additions for payroll. Also, adding a new employee requires certain points of information and will not let you send to the employee to complete until you have all the information, there is also no way to resend to the employee without deleting and restarting the whole process.

Amanda,

We apologize for your frustrations with your experience thus far. We are committed to partnering with you until the matter is resolved to your satisfaction.

Your contact and account information is not available via this posting, however our RUN Team would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you to address your concerns. We do look forward to hearing from you.

- Your RUN Powered by ADP® Team

Elena
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Perfect for a small business like ours

Bewertet am 12.8.2019

We started using ADP Run about 5 months ago and by far I am very satisfied. The interface is easy and user friendly. Even when there is something I can't figure out how to do or just want to make sure I don't do wrong, they have this chat that is surprisingly quick and helpful. You get to speak with representative withing 2 min and they not only explain what to do, but also go in and do stuff for you. It is also really helpful that our employees can access their record via app. What is more, it is way more cost friendly than when we were outsourcing the payroll processing.

I really haven't encountered any problem yet. It seems to hit all the check marks we need. The only problem is that when we were starting they were a bit chaotic, not communicating between each other. We had a different point of connection every week, and it was somewhat frustrating. But despite this initial period, we have been running smoothly.

Elena,

While I am sure I am not the first, I am very happy to welcome you to the ADP? family!

We are beyond thrilled to hear that you find RUN Powered by ADP? to be easy and accessible for both you and your employees. Partnering with you to make payroll and HR easy and effortless so that you can focus on your business is always front of mind for us.

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We look forward to connecting with you again.

Steven R
Steven R
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good software with horrible customer support.

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

Not very good, multiple sales people, and just plan horrible client support.

Not very good, multiple sales people, and just plan horrible client support.

Was easy to use as long as you did not need to make an adjustment or had a question. Calculation and reports wise was very solid.

CUSTOMER SERVICE. Any changes or questions took valuable time away on hold or a waiting game as all requests were emailed to a group bank of people and you may have multiple confirmations and questions coming from different people in no particular order to track.

Steven,

We welcome all feedback to ensure RUN Powered by ADP? continues to empower small businesses to more efficiently manage their payroll and HCM needs.

We are sorry to hear of your experience with the RUN Service Team and will pass along this feedback along.

- Your RUN Powered by ADP? Team

Overall experience as Admin to use this tool is very decent.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018

This tool is used for Global Data management (HR & Payroll) by us. Features are very helpful and easy to understand by the end users. Reporting functions is very convenient to customize the report as per user request. This application is compatible with IE browser.

Time out of one log in session page is less.
It is very sensitive with any Java updates.
Application is not running in all browsers with ease.
Sometime will face issue of unexpected outage of the tool.

Hi -

Thank you for your review of our Workforce Now system. I am glad the tool is very helpful and easy for you to use.