FieldAware Bewertungen

Made-for-mobile field service management

3.4/5 (6 Bewertungen)
Craig P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Used to be amazing ... now there are more problems every release

Bewertet am 8.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

They are an all in one solution for small to medium service industry businesses.

Too many problems. When I started using this software 3 years ago, they were great. The only issues for the first 2 years were the omission of a couple of key features; they did however listen to the customer needs and start to put those features in the software. They even kept you updated on the process of those features. Then I'm not really sure what happened ... they started making changes to things that worked perfectly fine, and you will rarely see any feature you request ever even considered. Whit them changing things; that would be fine, except, when they change them, they don't work! I have had more support issues in the last 5 months then I did in the first 21 years multiplied by 2. And I am not talking about small inconveniences either; 3 days now my system has been down (COMPLETELY) for up to 4 1/2 hours! And they don't seem to care either. And when I say that I wasn't talking about small inconveniences ... that doesn't mean they don't have them! There are sooo many things that we just figure ways to work around on our own that we shouldn't have to. The support staff can basically do nothing if you don't have 3-5 jobs that you didn't make any changes to, as examples; as well as multiple screenshots from a mobile device. All in all ... I am really pissed that the last 3 years of my documents are tied up on their server ... if it weren't for the PIA of migrating past invoices, photos, paperwork, and EVERYTHING else ... I would have already stopped using them.

3.0/10
Steve M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Fieldaware is easy to use

Bewertet am 10.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We've been a happy Fieldaware user since 2012. It's easy to use, especially for the remote users, and adaptation for our technicians was a snap. Fieldaware is virtually "bugless" and new releases are filled with enhancements. The best software feature is the tight link between customers and assets (serialized machines in our case). Fieldaware as a company has some of the best tech support and documentation I've ever experienced.

Fieldaware's reporting features are limited but I'm told a new report writer is coming soon. Also, they consider timekeeping for a "crew" (only one crew member can log time for all members) as a benefit, but we feel it's restrictive and cumbersome.

Heather B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Bringing it all together!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 11.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent organization of jobs, scheduling, invoicing, reporting. We don't need to look anywhere else for all the information and services we require to run our business with efficiency and productivity. Easy to use, great tech support and always improving with updates and new features. This software has closed all the gaps and brought techs in the field and office staff together on the same page. I highly recommend FieldAware.

Jason K.

Bewertet am 8.11.2011
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Cross Technical Solutions is a specialist refrigeration and air conditioning contractor to the pharmaceutical sector. We have 7 engineers in the field who divide their time between preventative maintenance and reactive service calls. We wanted a field service automation system that was proven in the field, would work regardless of connectivity, and would allow us to adapt our work order to suit individual client needs without having to wait for FieldAware development to make any change we might require.

FieldAware ticked all the boxes. We had a trial basis with the system for 2 weeks before we decided to proceed. FieldAware assisted us with inputting all our data into the system, and with online training we were up and fully functioning within a week. The system has been everything we hoped it would be. It has allowed us to make informed decisions around our service business. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending FieldAware to another service company.

Bill E.
Mit Google übersetzen

Meh...I have moved on to another vendor

Bewertet am 14.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

This product is great for dispatch, but for invoicing it has flaws. I talked to them for help on invoicing and payments and they claimed that their product isn't made for that. But if you look on their website, they claim to have the best thing since sliced bread.

If you look on their website and talk to them, they will sell you the world. The invoicing is pathetic on this software. That's why I left.

4.0/10
Richard L.

Product was completely misleading

Bewertet am 10.7.2014

Nothing.

The program did not work with our company. It did not do what they claimed it did. It doesn't integrate with QuickBooks. It's not user-friendly.

1.0/10