Nanorep Bewertungen

Brett chatz

No Wait Times & Accurate Responses

Bewertet am 8.1.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I'm an investor at a social trading site and I've been using the nanoRep customer support software for a while. Since online trading really requires immediacy there's no time to wait for customer service agents to get back to you. I like the fact that nanoRep actually gives me responses that are based on the questions asked and not some random response that leaves you thinking... um - did I ask that question? In other words, you get answers on the spot and there is tremendous accuracy in this type of live chat system. Kudos!

- nanoRep gives real-time feedback to questions
- No waiting times
- Accurate and helpful
- 24/7 support available
- Provides multiple solutions to queries

words like widget and morphological engine may not be understood by everyday folks - but that's not really important to you if you're just seeking answers to your questions

Earl b.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent technology and very user-friendly

Bewertet am 11.1.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

nanoRep is an amazing platform that facilities 24/7 customer service for my web and mobile visitors and provides me with insightful data on my customers' needs.

It's so easy to install. I was up and running within a few days. Plus, it makes my team more efficient by helping with their daily workflow. They don't have to spend as much time answering repetitive questions.

It's web and mobile friendly. I'd like to see it become more social media friendly. It's great on Facebook, but I'd like to see a Twitter integration as well. Otherwise, top notch technology from top to bottom.

Emma
Mit Google übersetzen

Great online customer support software

Bewertet am 8.1.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

nanoRep is the next innovative best solution for all kind of businesses such as ecommerce sites or web service ones for customer service and support.

Smart knowledge base system (self-learning)
The customer service software can handle very large sites and still increase conversions.
They have many great widgets and features that makes work much more effective

They are more oriented for med-large sites and might sometimes be overwhelming for small businesses.
Understanding the complex of their product can be sometimes hard and demanding.

Joe S.