Rocket Matter Erfahrungen

Software für Kanzleiverwaltung, Arbeitszeit und Abrechnung

Sortieren nach

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome in the cloud practice management service!!!

Bewertet am 28.7.2016

Our law firm has been using Rocket Matter since 2012. Moving to the cloud was a bit of a learning curve for some of our staff, but they quickly caught on. Since then we have continued to grow in our overall usage of Rocket Matter features and functionality. As a result our firm productivity has increased greatly - particularly in the areas of capturing time and expenses. This in turn has improved our billing and relatedly impacted our profitability. Being able to quickly capture information and bill our clients translates into faster payment receipt because if the invoices don't go out timely, the less likely you are to receive payment anytime soon!
Overall I can't see the firm ever moving away from in-the-cloud practice management software as it allows our staff to access and enter key information from anywhere - office, home, while traveling.

Ease of use. Available across numerous platforms. Accessible anywhere there is internet connectivity. UI appearance (aesthetics). "Spotlight" search and Advanced Search functionality. Customizable invoices (MS Word document format). Responsiveness of app/software. Friendly customer service reps who assist us with questions or issues that may arise.

Initially the reporting capabilities were rather limited in Rocket Matter, but have only improved steadily. Recent additions such as the advanced analytical reports are proving to be very useful tools for the firm owners to monitor the practice's "metrics".

Catherine

Perfect for the Sole Practioner

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

Rocke Mmatter streamlined our billing process so that what used to take 4-5 days per month (I kid you not) with Quickbooks Professional for law offices , now takes a few hours.

1. Keeping track of time I think is the bane of all attorneys no matter how large the firm. I love that I can open a timer and save the work and come back to the same time if I get interrupted - which is always!

2. I love the client portal component and so do my clients, well with the exception that they frequently forget their log in information and have to obtain that from me.

3. Billing and payments are super easy.

4. The reports are easy to use.

1. That there is no email component that integrates the calendar with email. I wish the new text feature wasn't so expensive. For solo practitioners I just can't see that there is a good cost/need or want ratio.

2. I imagine if I wanted to get the most out of Rocket Matter it would take hours of me going through tutorials to fully understand all the functions. I really need to explore the document prep section.

3. Kanban - what is it for?

Jason
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Adequate but not spectacular. Could use more flexibility.

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

Convenient to check billing on individual matters to make sure projects are staying on budget.

There is no much dashboard customization available to users of the software. The options under dashboard settings are limited to "Calendar Centric" or "Task Centric." My firm does not use either of the calendar or task functions of Rocketmatter, so this is all wasted space on the dashboard. I would prefer the ability to use some of this space to show more information about my running timers.

Also, when you open the list of running timers, not enough of the matter name is displayed. It becomes difficult to differentiate between different matters without opening up the individual timers.

Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced some frustration with Rocket Matter and would love the opportunity to make it right! Our matter dashboard widgets can be rearranged however you like, giving you the ability to prioritize your information for each matter. We will also pass along your feedback regarding the timers to our engineering team since we're always looking for ways to improve our product.

If you ever need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@rocketmatter.com or call us at 888-432-1529.

Thanks again!

G Ware

Not just for Mac Users

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

This software does all it claims to do and does it well.

This software does all it claims to do and does it well.

Many years ago Rocket matter was brought to my attention as a billing, time management and accounting tool for Mac users. Since then it has grown and has outgrown its reputation as a Mac program while not outgrowing its utility for Mac Users. My assistant uses a PC running Windows. My accountant works on Linux and everyone communicates flawlessly.

I spend 80 percent of my work time on my iPad Pro and the remained In a MacBook Pro. The RM app which works with my iPad and iPhone enables me to log time from anywhere.

The[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of RM, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], came out of Ultimate Software which is the leader in Human Resources software.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has hired world-class people to make RM the go-to case and time manager for lawyers and probably others.

Every now and then I make suggestions to Rocket Matter and its features. I would like to complain but RM in fact listens to its clients.

Antwort von ProfitSolv

Thank you for the kind review! We are thrilled to hear you have been happy with Rocket Matter and look forward to our continued partnership!

McKenna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Rocket Matter makes my and my clients' lives easier

Bewertet am 15.2.2017

I love that I or my staff can look up anything we need to know about any case whenever we need to when a client calls; when we are on the go; or when working from home or on a trip. Uploaded documents and linking emails to a case on Rocketmatter makes every case file easy to find and use no matter where I am. It's like my whole filing cabinet is with me wherever I need it. And notes make digging through files for information or case status a thing of the past. I cannot tell you how much easier my life is since our firm has switched (and got my whole firm to switch) to Rocketmatter. Timekeeping woes are a thing of the past as I can enter time in my phone right from the courthouse. And billing takes 2 minutes instead of a whole day, with bills ready to be emailed or mailed to clients at a moment's notice. Clients really like the detailed, itemized statements Rocketmatter produces. The staff is responsive and ready to help.

Easy to use, keep everything organized, keeps me on track, increase communications between staff and attorneys, mobile.

The iPad app is very glitchy; two-way calendar syncing with iCal has long been difficult if not impossible; Syncing calendars with Google cal is glitchy; billing for large insurance companies (LEDES for example) is difficult; and the software can be slow at times depending on your access to high speed internet.

Amanda
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Rocket matter small firm user

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

I feel stuck. I can’t really get what I need from rocket matter but I can’t easily export data.

I like that it’s web based and can be used anywhere. Both the attorney and the assistant can log in and add time. Easy way to manage trust account. Nice that there’s an app, too.

It’s not very intuitive. If you create an invoice and need to make changes, it’s really difficult. Lots of different screens. You cannot retroactively enter interest on an invoice from a certain date. Expensive compared to similar products. Hard to export data to move to another program. Customer service is not very helpful.

Warum Rocket Matter gewählt wurde

Web based, free trial, state bar association discount.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rocket Matter

Free trial, state bar discount (I incorrectly assumed others in my state were using and liked)
Jennifer

Search Contact

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

Good, it is nice to be able to call and get help right away and if they can't help you they will get back to you pretty quickly

The different features that you can do and the support

When you search someone that is only a contact, nothing comes up, you have to search to the left under the contact section. I wish you could just start searching and it will show the contact. It shows activity but not the contact. Of course it lets you click on the contact when it has a matter associated with it I just think it would be better to search it from there. We never use the contact thing on the left of the screen

The billing aspect
Mallory

Quality Software, Frequent Freezes

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

It allows us to easily track time and bill clients.

It allows us to easily track time and bill clients.

I like the ease of billing clients. I can do it from anywhere.

It freezes all the time. This is disruptive to my workday.

Mallory,

Thank you for your feedback! It makes us happy to know that you find our program easy to use. Regarding our speed, we are always looking for ways to increase our platform's performance. We will definitely make sure to pass along this info to our engineering team. If any problems persist, please be sure to reach out to our support team who can help perform some troubleshooting. You can reach us at support@rocketmatter.com or call us at 888-432-1529.

Thanks again!

Jodi

Great program for Solo/Small Firm setting

Bewertet am 14.9.2016

I have been using Rocket Matter for the past 4 years and have been extremely satisfied with it. In my previous big firm life we used a billing system that wasted more time than it saved and we didn't even use a case management system. Starting my own firm I knew that I wanted something better that would streamline my practice. Rocket Matter filled those needs, plus some. The billing side of Rocket Matter makes my invoicing process more efficient and accurate. I handle a wide range of cases, so I use all of the billing options, to include flat fee, hourly, and contingency, and I like that Rocket Matter is set up to handle each of them. The trust accounting features allow me to stay on top of my trust account and know which files will need to be replenished. The integration with LawPay allows my clients to pay their invoices quicker. And my clients enjoy the client portal nearly as much as I do. On the few occasions I have encountered difficulties I have been able to reach out to support and receive quick and accurate assistance. The only reason I gave it four stars on features is because there are two things I think could be improved - it would be great 1) if clients could upload documents to the client portal and 2) if the billing in contingency cases was easier to close out. I can't imagine running my firm without Rocket Matter by my side.

Michael

Best Customer Support

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

I would recommend Rocket Matter for solos and small firms, at a minimum.

I would recommend Rocket Matter for solos and small firms, at a minimum.

This software comes with the most responsive and dedicated customer support I've experienced with all my other apps I use. Rocket Matter has been essential in the generation of invoices for my practice. I couldn't see myself use another app in its place.

Missing seamless feature of having multiple persons as clients for the same matter (i.e., two spouses).

Use of use and cost.
Joan

Great program

Tracking case status calendar and billing entries all in one is great

Tracking case status calendar and billing entries all in one is great

The ease of use for billing entry and tracking calendar events is flawless

It defaults to the current date which is slightly annoying when you are entering time for a prior date

Joan,

Thank you for the kind review! We thank you so much for being such a loyal, long-time Rocket Matter user and look forward to our continued partnership!

Keith

Rocket Matter makes it easy

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

I am extremely satisfied and can't see myself switching to any other platform.

I am extremely satisfied and can't see myself switching to any other platform.

the ability to quickly add new matters and time/expense entries makes this software quite responsive to my needs as a solo practitioner. the mobile apps also allow me to quickly enter data.

there should be an easier way to "mass-close" cases when they are completed

maggie

rocketmatter review

Bewertet am 26.9.2016

i consider rocketmatter the "american express" of law office software. both rocketmatter and american express offer me" first rate customer service" - it is as simple as that! when i have an issue , i want to speak with a real live expert who can help me resolve the issue. i don't want to send an email only to get back some confusing response which may not make sense to me... nor do i want to wade through a phone tree for 20 minutes (at least!) only to end up in the wrong dept. and then get disconnected when i am transferred. i hope rocketmatter continues their superb customer service focus - so i can continue to be a loyal customer.

highly intuitive from a user perspective.

i still think that the statement page is confusing. the date of last payment should be notable on statement page. the ability to enter more than one payment per month along with dates should be an option and notable on statement page. not that impressed with the new interface - find it slows me down in entry of data.

Elizabeth

Pretty Easy Use For A Solo Practitioner

Bewertet am 19.8.2020

Overall it's a good product that I'm happy to continue using.

Overall it's a good product that I'm happy to continue using.

I like the customization I can build into my invoicing, including being able to generate pre-bills as a Word doc and then modify on the fly if I need to. I also encouraged a colleague to sign up and customer service was able to help her learn the produce and use it in her practice.

I wish the desktop client were more responsive when it comes to reminders. I don't always have my desktop client open and I don't get calendar reminders (i.e. remind me 1/3/7 days ahead of an event). I wish those reminders could push to the app or be set up to generate an email reminder (the way you can have Gmail send calendar reminders via email)

Edwin

Good program

Bewertet am 28.4.2021

I like the program. It is a little annoying that when I hit the $ button and it brings up the screen, it doesn't automatically default to the Description field and I have to take my fingers off the keys to enter that and the go back to the keys. Also, how about making the Save button available by just scrolling through with the Enter Key instead of again having to take my fingers off the keyboard.

Once you get familiar with the system, it is a useful program. I only use it to log my time.

There are still a few minor pieces of the program that need to be addressed. It isn't entirely intuitive when you get beyond the basics.

Edwin,

Thank you for the review! We are always looking for ways to make our product more user-friendly so we will definitely be passing along this feedback to our engineering team.

Thanks!

Jessica

Does what we need

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

It does what we need, but its not the easiest to get around, or understand. Sort functions are not the best.

Easy to add and edit clients and matters.

The reports are not very friendly I feel and sorting is always a challenge it seems.

Cleo Integration Cloud

Cost
Glenn

Rocketmatter matters

Very pleased.

Very pleased.

Ease of billing entries. Have never had a glitch or data loss.

Email integration is not what I would expect.

Neos

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Rocket Matter

Seemed like a better fit.
Christian

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

My overall experience has been a super positive one. I have worked at places that did not have a billing system like this and it required some guesswork as to how much I worked on a case or to pull out a phone or stopwatch to log hours. This has made it much easier.

I like that it is easy to use. I can get where I want to easily. I find what I need to easily. It makes logging hours an easy task instead of an annoying one.

I really cannot think of any complaints. At prior jobs, I did not have a software system like this to use. There is nothing else to compare it to for me. But I just know that this one is easy and user-friendly.

Cathie

Better product

Good

Good

Easier to use in catching billing items.

Transfer of documents from phone records

Rachel

Best Case Management Software Hands Down

Bewertet am 17.4.2017

My firm has been with Rocketmatter since early 2011. I have looked and dabbled in other case management softwares but we just keep finding that Rocketmatter is the best fit for our firm. The user interface is so easy even the most untechnologically savvy person can use it! Just this past week Rocketmatter called me to tell me we were eligible for discount. Things like that and the CONSTANT updates to keep the software at the cutting edge for attorney purposes is why we will continue to stay with Rocketmatter.

easy user interface
link to quickbooks and lawpay
client portal

If a client forgets their portal password I have to call Rocketmatter to have it reset.

Rusty
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Decent software, slow development.

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

Overall it’s been ok, I feel like I’ve had enough use to stay but do not plan to renew my contract again.

This software has served its purpose in my practice for several years. I’m able to track my matters and handle billing in a straightforward way.

I find the reporting functions to be difficult to use and understand, the client portal is one-way which isn’t helpful, there is no e-signature function and credit card and ACH cost more to use. It’s not worth the money when comparing to competing software.

melissa

Rocket review

Bewertet am 21.4.2021

Still new, but its easy to navigate through. I trained myself. I was using CLIO prior to this firm.

seems easy to keep client billing and recording payments.

searching for certain documents that have been uploaded into client files. User has to remember what client /matter a certain doc was uploaded. To fix this issue, how about being able to do a dashboard search for the document?

Melissa,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced some frustration with Rocket Matter. Our search functionality does in fact allow for users to search for documents. Please be on the lookout for an email from our support team so we may discuss how we can help give you a better experience with our product!
Thanks

Amy
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service that Keeps Getting Better!

Bewertet am 3.8.2016

We started using RocketMatter about six years ago and it was the best billing decision we ever made. Highly recommend.

The program is intuitive and user-friendly. The support team is extremely responsive and always professional.

In the past, we've wished for certain features, and RocketMatter has delivered! The one thing we're currently wishing for is another Outlook plug-in that will allow us to choose matters while setting our schedules in our Outlook calendars. When we asked them about this recently, they said they're already working on it!

Sara

Excellent customer service

Bewertet am 15.7.2016

I love the customer service and the ability to access my documents from home or share with clients and my office staff. It is very convenient. It also makes invoicing very quick. The ability to integrate with Law Pay is nice also.

The customer service is excellent. My issues are always resolved very quickly and if I have any questions about how to use the software, I am always given step by step guidance.

I wish you were able to select who to share a document with as you were uploading it, rather than having to go through two separate steps.

Tracey

Rocket Matter Rocks

Bewertet am 19.4.2021

Rocket Matter just makes life easier with the timer and the billing. I use it every day.

It's so easy to use! I'm in the process of transferring over my merchant services to Rocket Matter and it will make billing even easier! I enjoy the webinars very much as well.

Integration was not difficult. I'll let you know about the merchant services once I have it up and running.