FinancialForce SCM Bewertungen

FinancialForce SCM

A SCM suite that manages quotes, orders, inventory and spend

3.3/5 (4 Bewertungen)

More than I need Human Capital Management Software

Bewertet am 1.12.2011
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I would say if you are a small or medium business and you have no idea what an HR department or IT department looks like, then you need Vana Human Capital Management.

If you have employees and you want to increase performance, this solution is complete. HR departments will thank you, you will save time and headaches.

This made our performance reviews a dream. The social collaboration is new to us and has become the center of our corporate universe.

you will be overwhelmed so just be warned the Quick Start Implementation will appeal to you, but I encourage you to just get the next level up so the team at VanaWorkforce.com will do all the work for you.

Just get it.

Oh yeah, since it is on force.com it makes integration with CRM and other force.com products a single click of the mouse and has single sign-on, super cool.

Patrick.

The user interface is excellent. If you know Salesforce.com CRM then you will inherently know how to use Vana HCM. WOW! No training required.

Great future vision product, it has more than I need to manage my team, recruit and track people, leave, benefits, compensation, performance and more.

Even better I LOVE the Social Collaboration tool. It keeps my employees working and collaborating in the solution and not of facebook or twitter. Also love the collaboration on goals, initiatives, performance reviews and projects.

Top it off the library was an added bonus, since I can store and share corporate documents and even education materials as part of the solution (free) and have my team collaborate with others on these and track it in the learning management.

Overall: over the top! Thank you.

There is almost too much to learn. The overwhelm is consuming. I wish I had the ability to configure everything that is delivered.

Knowing where to start was a bit daunting, thank goodness they did the first series of configurations to launch the product and provided me with an easy to use Getting Started Guide so my team could calm down and get started 1...2...3

Learning to use the system most effectively was a challenge, but I think we finally got it. It may have been more of a resistance to change, rather than a solution problem. It took a while to adopt it as a company, but we are all on the same page now and it ROCKS!

The Social Org Chart was a bit of a challenge to set up, but easy to re-org and fix with a little help and is now AWESOME!

Significants improvements to Financial Control for an NGO

Bewertet am 22.12.2011
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent analysis tools and integration with Excel supports our multiple reporting and wider organisational needs.

Excellent Multi-currency.
Dimensions Feature allows the level of reporting we need to comply with multi-country/currency/project/phase/donor requirements.
Very easy to use and to train others to use.
Excellent import/export facility with Excel.
Web based allows field and UK staff to work in real time on the same data.

We are an NGO, and our requirements are only for General Ledger, so I cannot comment on the pros and cons of the full system.
We also use SalesForce; which is a pre-requisite to gain some of the benefits above.

Fully Integrated Solution

Bewertet am 19.12.2011
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you are a Salesforce user this is an excellent integrated solution. Sales and finance share the same information. With Financial Force we look at the business financially the same way we look at it operationally.

Web based, integrated with Salesforce, easy to set up, easy to configure, easy to maintain, always up to date, great support

Product is relatively new so sophistication is developing over time. Reporting is based on standard Salesforce reporting so whilst extremely powerful is non standard for finance- though a product to resolve this is currently in development.

Nur Sternebewertungen