DaySmart Appointments Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Alternative Medizin

Powerful

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

Appointment Plus is a powerful system that's great for managing multiple service provider's schedules as well as gathering client data for marketing.

It's cost. It's a bit too pricey for a small buisness or solo practioner.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Thank you for the 5-star review. AppointmentPlus is indeed a powerful scheduler. It has over 700 preference settings that allow for strong configurability. It also provides myriad work flow options.

I see that you noted that you felt the software was pricey. It is true that it's not cheap. However, in terms of ROI, it's hard to beat. Plus, we believe in being hands-on. You get to speak with a coach during the sales process, you get live training for you and your team, and you can speak with a live support agent if you have questions.

Thank you again for your review!

Aimee
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money and easy to use

Bewertet am 15.4.2020

This scheduling program has allowed us to customize the availability of each provider, who can make changes to their availability for meetings, days off, and vacations easily. The providers can see real-time changes to their daily schedules. It is also easy to see a client's appointment history and generate a report for the purpose of appointments attended, canceled, no shows, etc. We also often use the feature to schedule recurring appoints for clients who want the same appointment at the same time each week.

We use this product daily to schedule our clients across 8 providers. It allows us to separate out each provider's availability, mark changes with different colors, create reports to show reasons for appointment cancellations, all while allowing each provider to access their own schedule anytime and having the office staff oversee all 8. We can see all open appointments on any given day, or all open appointments for a specific provider by the week. We use this calendar scheduling platform separate from other office software, but it is simple to keep the window open in Chrome and open it to make client appointments.

Really nothing that we don't like about the program after using it for several years. We went to this from paper schedule book and haven't looked back.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Thank you for the excellent review, Aimee! Yes, the ability to quickly and easily control one's availability is a strength of AppointmentPlus. And I see you use it for both centralized booking as well as allowing individual counselors to manage their schedules and appointments. Different user access types is also a useful feature of the system. Thank you for being an AppointmentPlus client!

ANTHONY
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ONE OF MY BIGGEST MISTAKES

Bewertet am 8.5.2019

very dissatisfied, I'm in a tough spot as we cannot just cancel our service & move on. I now have to look for another company and transition away from this platform as they impact to our business is too much to continue this relationship.

I liked everything they told me the software would do, the customization, the sync with outlook. the email notifications

during the sales call it appeared they would provide much of the functionality we needed for scheduled our internal appointments. However, piece by piece they started to chip away at the functionality that the software could provide. Outlook integrations didn't work, Customization was limited due to how the account was setup just to name a few. They apologized...
Fine, we found a work around of all those misses.
Now we find that often they are outages, software problems & they customer service is less than helpful. 99% of the time, they advise they need to submit a ticket. Only one rep has every attempted any trouble shooting when i have called. Many of my ticket go unanswered for day or weeks.
I have an open ticket with them for over 6 weeks now. I have 11 locations & 2 of my locations cannot have appointments scheduled.
I've called serval time & just get the run around for 6 weeks... Today i called because the tool is malfunctioning again. and without doing any research i get an almost immediate, "oh, this is a known issue..." ok when will it be fixed I ask. "we do not know, we're working on it."

I have submitted 18 trouble tickets in 6 months. 3 a month. More than half of those tickets I was told these are issues that maybe fixed with future updates.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Hi Anthony. It would be an understatement to say that it was painful to read your review. You sound very frustrated. We failed you and I apologize for that. Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I appreciate it.

Stephanie
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Customized Software For a Wide Variety of Clients

Bewertet am 16.4.2020

Our overall experience in working with Appointment Plus has been very positive. We are lucky enough to have direct contact with several of their support members and leadership team, and almost always, they are willing to go above and beyond to assist us.

We are a telecommunication company that offers Virtual Receptionist services to many clients and several different industry platforms.

Appointment Plus allows us to provide customized software for any clients we may be working with. Whether we are working with a Massage Therapist, Attorney, or Pet Groomer, the software can be customized to fit our client's needs.

Relay Methods: it would be ideal if there was an option for texting. As of now, the only real options are by email or phones. With how communication styles have changed over the years, most clients prefer for us to send a text message instead of placing a phone call or sending an email.

Client View: the client view seems a little outdated and a lot of clients prefer the look of their website instead. Either update the client view or allow the client view to be fully integrated within their website.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it. We also appreciate My Receptionist being a long-time answering service partner. Thank you also for pointing out our "above and beyond" service. Our clients and partners deserve great service from us. Thanks again!

Paul
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Great Scheduling Software on a Budget

Bewertet am 11.7.2017

Despite the slightly tricky questions this is a great scheduling software that we have had great luck using for years now. I would highly suggest this over some other options out there as once you are set up it really is extremely user friendly.

There is great customer support and help setting up your Scheduler and users. If you have multiple offices there is also the ability to handle that as well. I find the appointment reminder email to our patients to be perfect. You can allow them to confirm or reschedule and if you choose to add this to your website they can schedule an appointment themselves right online.

Some of the setup questions seem straight forward but can be a bit tricky and confusing as to the correct way to answer to assist the setup. If you schedule an appointment at the end of your day you have to adjust the length of time of the appointment to fit otherwise it will not allow you to schedule the appointment. Therefore, if you schedule until 4:00 then as some time on the schedule so that you can schedule that slot.

Tammy
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

WSIP Review

Bewertet am 8.5.2023

It has made all our jobs so much easier. It's been so easy for the students to get in and make their own appointments.

It makes it very easy for our students to make and manage their own appointments. Therefore it saves us time in the office.

The reminder email with the tutor Zoom link. We can't seem to get that to the student. It either goes in their spam mail, or they just don't get it. That is really the only complain within our department. Also, we really need to get in and work on reports at the end of the semester. I'm sure you offer a lot more than what we really use it for.

Valerie

No Response from Customer Support

Bewertet am 24.4.2017

A couple of months ago Appointment plus did maintenance which then stopped our paperwork from being able to be printed from the website. It took a few weeks for them to say someone was ontop of it, but then after a week more they told us the problem was resolved. Lo and behold the problem was not resolved. 18 days ago I sent them this letter:

"We have been patient with the issues we've been having due to the update that was made almost a month ago.The day after the update was implimented I contacted you through submitting a ticket regarding a few issues, and days later received a response to my ticket that I should submit another ticket if I'm still having problems. I submitted a ticket and it was passed along between different people saying they were trying to fix the problem, until I got a message saying the problem was fixed last Friday, when it wasn't. I then responded to the ticket to open it again saying it wasn't fixed. That was five days ago and no response.
A large part of a service industry business that does house calls is the technicians being able to have physical paperwork with them and be able to leave a copy of the paperwork with the customer. Because the print button is not populating with the customers information the technicians have had to use twice as much ink and twice as much paper in order to have the information they need. This is costing us money, and does not look very professional to our customers. However, I have noticed that appointment plus has not had any problem with billing us for the service. We aren't trying to be unreasonable. We understand that the print page is not the ONLY aspect of the service you provide that we pay for. However, it has been 23 days since I first reported this issue. And it is a serious one. We need this taken care of immediately. "

I also called them but they were directing all technical calls to a voicemail. Have not gotten ANY response whatsoever.

A manager reached out to me and let me know they would be on top of this after seeing the review. Less than a week later, the problem was resolved.

Thomas
Thomas

Appointment Plus Delivers!

Bewertet am 29.6.2016

The website is very powerful, so there is a bit of a learning curve, but that's a small price for the complete functionality of this powerful tool. We've used it for many different applications, and it never fails to impress and deliver. The best part is the customer service. Always warmly professional.

The MANY different functions it has. Every scenario seems to have been thought of.

The only thing that would be nice is if it weren't so complicated and had so many questions to toggle. However, that's what makes it so powerful, so I can't be too concerned. Plus, if I run into a situation I can't figure out, I just email and receive a response or call back with the answer I need.

Kathy
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Lots of hidden costs & NO refund policy - AVOID

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

AppointmentPlus charges for all basic app features such as text reminders, rebook or marketing email and online payment. They work with a third party company for online payments. The company charges a monthly fee and takes a percentage of every transaction which is not economically feasible and defeats the whole purpose of using an online app to save manpower cost for booking. On top of that, all aspects of their interface is counter-intuitive which will require lengthy staff training time. The company promised us they are the solution to all our needs but when we tell them we don't think it's the case after an hour of trying. They said we don't refund. We fought for it and they finally gave us our money back because we didn't even use the system, they took a hefty service fee. We reported them to BBB where we learned other users sharing the same experience. Here's the link - shorturl.at/iryGV. Please do your own research before using them.

Great features such as rebook email but all require additional fees on top of monthly fees

Additional fees for ALL features on top of the monthly fee and NO REFUND & NO FREE TRIAL POLICY

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Hi Kathy. I am so sorry for your negative experiences with our software. We do our best to disclose our pricing upfront as well as our add-on features that cost additional fees. I can assure it is not our intention to surprise you with additional fees. We will take your feedback and work on improving our processes. Thank you for your review.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes scheduling much more efficient!

Bewertet am 11.8.2018

Although I really enjoy the color-coding and ease of google calendar, AppointmentPlus' front-facing feature makes my job so much easier because clients can book and cancel their own appointments by creating a username and login. The amount of messages in our business inbox has decreased significantly since we started using AP, which has been a huge time saver.

The override feature was very useful for being able to set a front-facing max, but gave the back-end users the option to schedule additional persons when necessary.

Takes a long time to sync with google calendar if you are creating recurring sessions for several months. Does not sync with google calendar if you are creating a past event.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

We agree that AppointmentPlus makes scheduling much more efficient!

Thank you for the review and the kudos on the software. The override feature is a powerful way to control the availability your customers see while providing internal staff the flexibility to book as needed.

You pointed out that the Google sync feature can be slow if syncing a lot of recurring sessions. You'll be happy to know that we've completely redesigned our Google sync. It's now much faster and much more powerful. Check it out when you have a moment. We think you'll like it.

Thank you again for the kind words and positive review.

Samar
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Expectations are not being met

Bewertet am 9.8.2017

Offers easy to use online scheduling tool for customers. You are able to access from anywhere. Lots of different functions and customizing available

Every time there is an update to the system a lot of stuff goes wrong. The team responsiveness is not what it could be. A lot of times you are informed one thing, and then the opposite by support staff. It is not very easy to navigate through the system.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Samar, thank you for the review.

In the past, we indeed have had some issues arise after doing software releases. When this happens, however, we always handle the issues as top priorities and generally have them resolved within minutes.

We've also continued to make improvements to our software update process. We've added additional review steps and a more stringent sign-off process.

You also noted concerns about our customer service. I apologize if you felt you weren't provided the prompt attention you deserve. We strive to provide fast, accurate answers for every client who has a question. I'm sorry that you feel that we failed you in this area.

I know that we continue to serve Champion's many locations. We are proud to have you as a partner. Champion has a rich history and stands out as both a manufacturer and distributor of windows and other products.

Samar, if you ever have future questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Chris
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

12 year customer who found out was being overcharged and Prez refused to make right.

Bewertet am 9.4.2019

It's really hard to switch appointment companies. That is why we stayed with them for so long. And even though we did get use to the software and even appreciated it over the years, there were a lot of bugs in the system. Some that were years old and we just delt with. They just have limited resources or a lackadaisical attitude to fix the bugs. But the icing on the cake is when our Merchant Services company provided us with information that stated the way the code for their interface was overcharging us, the information was brought to the company, they refused to make it right. Cost us THOUSAND$ of dollars.

Many functions (although some were buggy)

Lots of bugs. Years of unresolved issues. Very lackadaisical attitude toward fixing bugs. Coding overcharges in POS and the President refused to make right. Randomly charges clients credit cards when not supposed to (very upset clients who think you are purposely overcharging them).

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Chris, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's not a good review - and that's okay. We need to hear both the good and the not-so-good. I know you had been a very long-time client (12+ years) and I appreciate your loyalty. But I also understand your frustration and feeling like you haven't been treated fairly. I hope you were able to find another system that works well for your business.

Amy
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

It is able to be connected to from anywhere. Usually support staff are quick to follow up on issues (but not always). Updates are generally instantaneous.

There are too many ways to do each individual thing - meaning I could have something turned on in three different spots, but because it's turned off on a 4th, it won't work. This makes it difficult to realize issues are occurring or where the origin of the issue is.I wish I had more control over what other people can do, such as clients being able to go in and change their own appointments, that's not ideal, but I don't have the power to restrict their access further. Or preventing location users from creating profiles while still letting them input their own appointments.

Steve
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My first scheduler

Bewertet am 31.10.2016

I feel it's a pretty user friendly system. I wish admin had a little more power to lock down the scheduling parameters. We have a lot of new users helping us book appointments, they have a habit of adjusting the pre-determined time to fit into slots. Frequent trainings and workshops have helped but not eliminated this. As far as value goes I don't know what the competitors are charging for similar features. I did score features low because I feel we are just getting the basic features for our price and would like to see more inclusions like room reservations. I do like the reports function, I run monthly reports and this is a breeze with the program. I inherited this program from the supervisor before me, I pretty much have been on my own learning to use it, it sounds like now they have quite the extensive training and support program for new users.

Reports
Ease of scheduling

I would like to see the whole days worth of appointments and staff on one screen without scrolling right.
I would like to be able to lock the predetermined times given to appointments.

James
  • Branche: Musik

Crashing Issues

Bewertet am 5.5.2023

We were satisfied with DaySmart until recently. Unless we see an improvement soon, you will leave us no option but to seek a better, more reliable option.

Good for student and appointment data base.

This system has been crashing on us for over a month. We get logged out, find it difficult to log back in. This is frustrating as we have customers standing in front of us and we have to constantly apologize for making them wait while we try to get back on.

Anthony

Great

Bewertet am 24.4.2018

Works great for our small business. We have multiple different departments and services that we offer and with this program, we can split them up and keep track of all of their appointments for the day. They can also leave themselves or the office notes to add to the customer profiles or for whatever else.

I haven't found a way that I can look at more than service as a week view. Sometimes that would come in handy.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Anthony, thank you for the five-star review! You emphasized one of the key benefits of the system - the ability to organize multiple departments and services. AppointmentPlus was designed to help businesses stay organized with their scheduling. Note that we do have a month view that lets you look at the entire month at a glance. Give it a try. Thanks again for the review!

Meghan
  • Branche: Automotive

Adaptable, Creative, and Friendly Support Team

Bewertet am 15.4.2020

I work on one-off projects where I often look to A+ to be utilized slightly differently than the needs of our core business. I love working with the Appointments Plus team because of how friendly and creative their support team has been in helping me accomplish my project goals while keeping the foundation of the integration with our system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular has been on-point, prompt, helpful, and strategic in the support he offers to our account.

Easy, seamless and intuitive to use. A+, A+.

I do not have anything negative to say.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Thanks for the review, Meghan.
We're proud to serve your 2000+ Firestone Complete Auto Care Centers. It has been a true partnership. Thank you for the kind words about our Support Team. We take pride in what we do and are always happy to help.

Gretchen
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Fast & Helpful

Bewertet am 25.7.2016

Any time I have ever had an issue or problem, I submit a ticket, they respond telling me they received it and they are working on it. Then, usually within the same day they get back to me and the issue is resolved. They explain why it happened, how to prevent in the future, if applicable and they also give me other helpful resources. I am a very satisfied customer!

Ease of use and adaptability! There is a lot to this software, but we only use it for a very specific reason and it is very adaptable for what we need it for. It is very easy to use...anybody can log on and just intuitively pick it up and run with it...seriously!

The reporting function gets a little confusing, probably because there are so many options to choose from.

Donald

Appointment Plus Is Average

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

Very detailed with an abundance of functionality Appointment Plus is a great tool if you have multiple applications in a dynamic setting.

The UI leaves quite a bit to be desired and customer support isn't always the most effective solution.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Donald, thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We indeed do have an abundance of functionality. That's something that sets us apart. Our system can be configured to meet the unique scheduling needs of most every organization. With regard to the UI, we have just released our new mobile-responsive user interface. It's beautifully-designed and is getting rave reviews. If you'd like to check it, please contact us and we'll enable it for your account. Thanks again for the review!

Archie
  • Branche: Versicherung

The best scheduling tool

Bewertet am 12.10.2016

AppointmentPlus makes it easy for our clients to schedule individual phone calls to our call center. This prevents specific time overloads and makes the work flow so we can balance manpower needs. When we can't find the particular combination of commands in their menus, either the knowledge base or their excellent customer service solves the problem. We have gone exclusively to this method of scheduling calls into our call center and it has made our workflow better and our customers happier!

It is easily customizable so we can give an appointment page the look of the company who's employees will be scheduling their time slots.

There are a lot of places to hide a command in their settings menu. It can take a little effort to change details to match your needs, but when I can't find the specific combination, their customer service is excellent and very responsive.

Mary
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful and very useful appointment system

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

It is a very helpful system. It has made scheduling appointments so much easier for our advisors. It is also great that the whole team can see what other members are doing. Printing daily reports is also very beneficial.

It is very beneficial that our customers can set up their own appointments.

Occasionally there are glitches with the system.

Karan

A good software

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

It is a good software which has most of the features you would generally use for its purpose but still a lot of scope.

Update was a major fail. It was really disappointing. Hopefully they are looking into it seriously and come up with something better.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Karan, thank you for the review. With regard to the update, I assume you are referring to our software update in March of 2017 (one year ago). That update did indeed have some issues. Since that time, however, we have made major improvements to the release process and have had excellent feedback when we release updates to the system. Thank you for taking the time to provide your thoughts.

BJ

Perfect

Bewertet am 24.4.2018

So easy to keep up with appointments for all of our different departments that we run. Great that our drivers can log into it as well and keep up with what they have for the day and even make the office notes.

I have no complaints at all with this program. We don't use it to its fullest so no complaints for what I do use.

Antwort von DaySmart Software

BJ, thank you for the review. I'm happy to hear that AppointmentPlus is working so well for your business. We've designed it to make multi-department or multi-location operations more efficient. I see that you indeed have multiple departments. Thank you again for the stellar review!

MONICA

Keep track of patients appointments

Bewertet am 26.3.2018

Friendly application
More than one user at the time
Compatible with other software
Printer-friendly

Does not work well with some devices. We had issues with androids
Costumer service takes long to respond

Antwort von DaySmart Software

Monica, thank you for the review. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. You pointed out one of the most powerful parts of the system - the ability for it to handle multiple staff members. We have clients ranging from 1 staff member to thousands. You also noted that is was an easy-to-use, friendly application. We agree! With regard to areas of concern, we did previously have users report some issues with our Android app, but those have now been resolved. I apologize if they caused frustration for you. You also stated that customer service takes too long to respond. You may be referring to a bug fix, as our customer service team typically responds very quickly to questions - most times within minutes. Monica, thank you again for taking the time to write a review.

Patricia
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Daysmart 2023

Bewertet am 16.5.2023

Daysmart is easy to navigate, add, change or delete appointments. The reporting tool is easy to use and import. You can create various reports to customize individually. Searching for appointment and clients is easy to use.

I did not like that clients can create multiple appointments which created a shortage of needed appointments. It would be great if DaySmart could block this capability.