Google Calendar

Porchia C.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Great Experience/Calendar

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

Being that I'm a new diabetic it's very helpful for me because sometimes I forget things.

I can be online anywhtand make a appointment and it automatically save it to my google calendar.

I have no bad review at all. Have to be the best product I ever used.

Google Alerts

Warum Google Calendar gewählt wurde

Their program was giving me any progress.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Calendar

It automatically save my events and appointments.
Santosh B.
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Calendar Tool

Bewertet am 18.6.2021

The overall experience with Google Calendar was excellent. I really enjoy working with Google Calendar for my daily tasks and manage daily meeting schedules and work to-do.

- Google Calendar is very easy to use and reliable tool with more efficiency
- Google Calendar navigation system is very self explanatory and any new person can get hands on it easily
- Google Calendar works with many integrated systems like Zoom to schedule meetings and automatically post the meeting links
- Google Calendar has a many other features like reminders, to-do list management which increases performance of the user

- Google Calendar user interface can be built on more modern Wed standards
- Google Calendar pricing can be a little less that way many other small businesses can afford
- Google Calendar can implement security features for more reliability

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Calendar

The pricing for Google Calendar is more affordable than any other products in the market. The customer support is very much good for Google Calendar.
Timothy P.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

All in one place

Bewertet am 4.10.2021

I most enjoy that I linked calendars with my wife and we can see each other's calendar. That saves a ton of time and facilitates communication.

This software helps coordinate efforts and time- there are no drawbacks to it.

• Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great, but the integration between calendars sometimes is tricky

Bewertet am 4.1.2019

It has all the functions that you would expect from a calendar. And some more - reminders via text message (which is wonderful for some events), push notifications on mobile and desktop, recurring events etc.

I am using both Google Cal, iCal and Oulook calendar. The cross-ontegration between those 3 doesn not always work properly - some data tends to be missing and sometimes I get too many notifications at the same time. I know that it is all possible for editing and setting it up right, but there is never enough time to manage it properly. That's why I feel like it could be more user friendly and help me manage it so I don't get 4 same push messages at the same time.

Ronny H.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

An Any-Business-Must-Have Calendar

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Google Calendar has almost always been my go-to calendar for years for personal events, and it quickly became a crucial part of my business as well as some of the business that I've worked at. The fact that you can easily sync between devices (mobile and desktop devices) makes it golden.

Google Calendar can be completely free to use, or can come with their pay-for plans including Google Workspace. It's very quick, syncs faster than most Microsoft Exchange systems, and is very versatile whereas it works on Android devices, iOS devices, and more.

It can get a little overwhelming when it comes to finding certain features for each calendar entry. When you create a calendar entry, there are some options for the entry that are hidden by default. This is in both the Quick Entry mode as well as in the calendar entry itself.

Calendly und Microsoft 365

Warum Google Calendar gewählt wurde

After using it for personal use and seeing what was being used in the commercial market (Exchange, etc.), I found Google not only easy to use and fast (not only to make entries, but to also learn and sync between devices), I also found it invaluable for most things I do. The one thing I cannot live without is its ability to sync between different devices.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Calendar

Standard Google Calendar is free and easy to use out of the box which makes it a great product up front for any personal and/or business use.
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Moved all my calendar activity to Google Calendar!

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

It's pretty spectacular so far, we're really happy with scheduling a hangouts video meeting seamless, booking coworker's schedule based on their availability saves time!

With a very simple to use, but so many advanced features, and it's awesome cross-platform integration and Google's G-Suite access, planning a schedule for me at least has become very easy and simple.

With all access to google platform and linking all the Google data in one place, makes this app one of the most productive, despite it being called a calendar app, it has almost every kind of service you need on your schedule, which is why I have nothing to complain about Google Calendar.

Microsoft Outlook

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Calendar

Advance options available, linking all Google services under one umbrella makes it the best app you have can for a calendar!
Holly D.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Google Calendar for the Win!

Bewertet am 10.10.2020

Google calendars allows me to spend less time emailing and texting employees about deadlines and works schedule changes. It allows me to update one calendar that all my employees have access to.

I love how easy and intuitive Google calendar is to use. It's features allow me to easily keep my employees up to date on deadlines without having to cony everyone individually.

Honestly, I haven't found anything about Google calendars that I would say I dislike.

CalendarWiz

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Calendar

Google calendar is free so I figured I would give it a try before investing money in a paid option.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Calendar app to have.

Bewertet am 26.5.2021

Great calendar application. Up to mark with the latest technology standards. Goes great with other googles service’s.

Great for day to day schedule management. Easy to schedule meetings. Available on multiple platforms and easy to access as its cloud based.

While working on windows there is no native application for windows. So user had to go to website to access google calendar.

Microsoft Outlook

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Calendar

Integration with other google product’s like google mail and google meet
Elisha O.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Daily Activities

Bewertet am 30.8.2021

Generally helps me keep my schedule from my mobile phone thus maintaining my timings for all activities of the day.

The software has helped me schedule my timings within a day. Given that it comes along with my android phone settings, it is powerful to keep me on toes with scheduling of daily activities

Generally a good software. Should however minimise the direct linkages to meetings as at tip to the notifier one could get to a meeting before preparing.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Google Calendar

This is affixed to company mails that I worked with in the previous placement that I didn't have control over
Olagolden S.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Google calendar software is good for making future events easy to accomplish.

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

Google calendar is very good in keeping important dates for events, holidays, festival and personal birthdays of family and friends.

The most impactful aspect of this software is the ability to lay out events and future plans in beautiful colors. It also gives update on the upcoming events.

The only thing that I like the least is that it can be difficult to search it out if not used from other software where dates of events are displayed. It should be made to stand out as other Google software for easy identification.

Raj K.
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Organize your life with schedules and reminders

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

There is so much you can do with Google calendar to organize your life. You will never forget important dates and will be more efficient. Invest some time to set reminders or tweak a few settings, and you are good to go with this powerful and easy-to-use tool.

1. You can create endless reminders and schedules hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly with a high degree of flexibility.
2. Different calendar views are available: detailed, overviews, Lists. You can customize your schedules and create reminders for important dates and times.
3. You can add color-coded multiple calendars, including work, personal, holidays, tasks, due dates, or whatever catches your imagination.
4. You can even include calendars shared by your friends and colleagues to manage your schedules and appointments effectively.
5. The search option lets you pinpoint any item and edit, delete, or modify it.
6. You can create events and invite guests from within Google calendar.
7. There are so many Add-ons available on the Google marketplace to make your life more efficient and organized.
8. In the settings tab, you can make so many adjustments to suit your preferences.
9. There is also a mobile app available to users for managing their schedules, tasks, reminders, and events on the go.
10. You get notifications for events by SMS or messages or pop-ups.

1. Too many entries may clutter and disorganize everything.
2. There are privacy issues as you reveal too much about your personal and work life.
3. It takes time to learn so many settings and options and get used to the new interface.

Abg. josé vicente R.
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Facil, versatil y de mucha ayuda. Organizador de vidas

Bewertet am 26.6.2021

He solucionado en gran parte la agenda semanal de ma empresa, desde los pagos, hasta las citas y reuniones. El personal sabe diariamente cuales son las pautas a seguir con respecto al día, si hay algun servicio oe diente, si se tiene una cita en cualquier ente guvernamental, si hay reuniones con el cliente, si hay algun pago programado tanto para la empresa como para los entes del estado. En realidad ha mejorado much las diversas situaciones que se presentaban semanalamente. Y al momento de realizar los informes de cumplimientos de las funciones es mas facil de lograr solo revisando el calendario y si se cumplio con lo estipulado allí.

Una de las funciones que mas me gusta es que te avisa con un dia de antelación sobre las citas y reuniones oendientes. Es eficaz al momento de organizar las diversas pautas semanales que se tienen en la empresa. Reuniones, citas, pagos, recordatorios, avisos importantes, en fin, todo lo pendiente que se tiene semana por semana y dia por dia. Se unio a los procesos de la empresa de forma rapida y facil, fue una solución practica para la agenda semanal de la empresa. Todos están pendiente del calendario para saber que hay que hacer diariamente.

Creo que le falta un poco mas de promoción. Aun la gente desconoce de este producto. Otra de las cosas que no me agrada es que a veces he tenido problemas con la sincronia de los dias y los avisos. Me ha avisado con mucha antelación. Antes de las 24 horas. Deberia tener un acceso que establezca si se cumplio con lo anotado en el calendario. Creo que no tiene mas contras

Nadia Y.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Google Saves the Day

Bewertet am 13.5.2021

Incredibly easy to use and very very very very convenient. You can use it in your personal or professional life and if you wish to take it mobile with you, you can use the app on your phone, not just your desktop. I'm just tickled pink about the functionality and the ability to store all of my data in one place, with one company and one software/program. I'm in love!!!! : )

I dont know how I could live without the Google family of products. Everything ties seamlessly into my Google account and now that Google Pay is widely accepted, I cannot fathom a more complete or complimentary product for my personal or professional life. Google Calendar can also sync with your Android notes or tasks if I remember correctly, so you can make lists and access the information even if your phone isnt nearby, and vice versa. I recently had a 10 day project where I was required to login to a system for reporting during certain times, and complete a 3 part reporting/surveying questionnaire each day. I found myself forgetting whether or not I completed my tasks so I made a note/task entry on my mobile and was actually able to link it with my calendars, which saved my butt a few times over the course of the project! It was incredibly seamless and customizable, with tick boxes, cross out task completion options, alarm notifications... Just incredibly useful, I had no words. Its easy to use & can be used across most google products, which means you can attach contacts, reminders, emails, etc. Incredibly talented group of people behind the Google family of products, and I cannot wait to see what they develop next. Your productivity will skyrocket when you realize that you have ONE program that offers everything you need to stay connected, on time & accessible (Google Drive). Not enough good words can be said about the calendar and its functionality. Life saver!!!

I didnt find anything that I could complain about or improve on. I was even able to restore the task I mentioned above which was linked to my Android notes account when I accidentally marked the entire project complete, not the individual task lol ... it was basically deleted and the notifications and alarms were reset which was frustrating, but it was easily restored so I have no complaints at all.

Emily M.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Google Calendar: One of the best tools for client-facing connections

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

Overall, Google Calendar has been awesome and a huge key to my success in my position at the company I work at. Even though I started as just an assistant using a calendar, I've found that I'm still using it today and it continues to grow my success!

I work at a company that does a ton of client-facing meetings, presentations, and virtual lunch-and-learns, so it's key for us to have a product that can help us keep organized and on top of our schedules, and that is exactly what Google Calendar does for us. It's incredibly easy to check out your colleague's calendars (especially once you color code each one!) and find a time that works for everyone involved for a meeting. Another thing I love about it is that in such a digital age and with the majority working from home, we all have a LOT of options about what we use for work. Some use Zoom, some use Skype - but the one very universal tool is Google Calendar. Even if Google Suite isn't what your company uses daily, it's still familiar and user-friendly, so when an invite comes through, you'll know exactly what to do. Overall, I love Google Calendar and am so glad my company uses it.

There isn't much I can say about the things I dislike about Google Calendar, however one thing that comes to mind is about the mobile version. I have the Google Calendar app - since I'm constantly using it for both my personal and professional use - and when attempting to set something up on the phone, it's a bit complicated and seems as if the app is miscalibrated. Creating an event is always a bit tricky - and it's definitely easy to fix - but it's something that can and should be improved on.

Martha M.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Getting organized with your time all the time

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

I have been using Google calendar to get personally organized and integrated it with office and personal appointments. Google calendar has never disappointed me, except for the simple interface issue

One good thing about Google calendar is that it usually comes with the operating system in almost all Android devices and you don't need to download it from anywhere to have it. It also has a very easy user interface. On Android, you can view the calendar in a month view, week view, three day, one day or just the schedules view.

Google calendar has a flawless integration with gmail.
It reminds you of the birthdays of people in your contact list and every appointment connected to your account. This feature works like a charm.

It can be synced across all your devices and every little thing you do on one device gets updated on all the other devices straight away.

Recurring activities can be set on desired intervals like daily, weekly, monthly or annually.

Each activity can be colored according to personal wish for quick identification. This is a helpful feature especially when you have several reminders of different categories, and at the same time, it adds beauty to the app.

If you've navigated to a different month on the calendar, say to view some appointments or birthdays, and you want to go back to current date, there is a dot on the top right corner, adjacent to the menu button, clicking it will take you to the current date

The interface, despite being easy to use, it lacks some graphic beauty. It would be good to make it more colorful.
Calendar widget on android doesn't look much appealing. It would look better to add a transparency feature to it.

Sapir B.
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Google Calendar - my personl experience

Bewertet am 8.1.2021

It has all the capacities that you would anticipate from a schedule. Also, some more - updates by means of instant message (which is brilliant for certain occasions), pop-up messages on portable and work area, repeating occasions and so forth Google Calendar is as yet in its essential structure and it can really develop into a gathering scheduler or booking application itself. I imagine that component is inadequate. Something else is that when you're being cautioned for a gathering, Google springs up in your whole program window and prevents you from seeing what you were taking a gander at in your present tab. It tends to be irritating in case you're dealing with something significant.

The Calendar application has an extraordinary UI and is smooth and instinctive. The best part is the examination. The manner in which it can show me who I invest the most energy with is something I haven't found in a schedule application previously. It appears they are centered around time the executives and effectiveness and not only day arranging! While I've attempted distinctive Calendar programming over the previous years, I discovered Calendar.com to be the most astute among them all.

As somebody who goes to a ton of gatherings with planned customers, Calendar let me give possibilities choices to pick between various areas with a location alongside every one.

The Calendar portable application for iOS makes it simple to make, see, and deal with my occasions.

The product is ideal for organizations that have a far off group spread across the globe in various time regions. It's anything but difficult to speak with our engineers who are both in Europe and Asian nations.

The genuine pearl of Calendar lies in its Transcription include. I can record each word said in a gathering. So if there's any time I need to return to significant minutes during the gathering, I can do that effortlessly.

Can only be accessed by internet access so it will be nice if google will change this

Sabharish K.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and smart calendar that allows you to be more productive and efficient!

Bewertet am 8.11.2020

My overall experience with Google Calendars is still positive. It is what I use for my everyday tasks and event management. I guess it doesn't need to be all that complex and fancy. It serves a simple purpose in my opinion and serves it well. Gives me notifications and reminders at the right times. I love changing between the day/week/month views as well when I need it to either get a detailed view of a specific day or the snapshot for that month. It is free and I will continue using it as before but would love to see some more enhancements in the future.

The simplicity of use about this software is what I like most about it. Definitely the brand behind this software product is a well known one, Google. I love the compatibility across other Google Suite apps and the integrations available. I love when it reads appointments from my email and automatically schedules events and reminders using the same. I have made flight and hotel reservations in the past and Google Calendar has automatically put them on there for me which I find very valuable. It works with Google Assistant so I can also use voice commands to interact with my calendar. The functions are limited here but still useful. I love the ability to customize each event being able it give it a title, date and time, recurring series, reminders via notification or email, adding location, description and even attachments. I almost always make use of all of these fields as it helps me stay super organized.

The overall functionality is still limited compared to its counterparts like the Microsoft Outlook Calendar which offers a breadth of features. You can't set high or low priority events in Google Calendar. Neither can you create your own categories or labels and attach them to different types of events, tasks, notes or reminders. Sharing is also not very effective. I have tried to create events for my friends together and shared with them but unless they have a Google account, there are many compatibility issues. The time zone also is slightly inaccurate sometimes. It doesn't reflect it accurately nor does it make the needed updates.

Ron B.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Organizations

Bewertet am 25.3.2021

Essential to my workflow and daily life at my job. Integrates easily with everyones calendars and allows me to plug in third party calendar apps that are slightly better into this so I can update more easily.

Google makes it easy to find open events for people's calendars. Need to schedule a meeting with someone? Add them to the meeting invite first and click "find available meeting times" -- instantly shown when you can meet. No back and forth meeting scheduling. In the virtual world, it allows Google Meet invites by default and have also allowed Zoom plugin to schedule meetings with links from the get go. You can publish a calendar to the web, great for publishing an organizations events in the platform you already use to schedule your day.

One big thing that I do not like, that I was excited about what the "meeting block" feature. You can let people schedule blocks of time on your calendar and say from 11am-12pm open up 15 minute blocks or whatever that someone can sign up to meet with me. This is great, in theory, until it DOES NOT block out those blocks if you do slate something there and will allow you to get doulbe booked. The logic behind that is beyond me, and has put me into scramble mode to reschedule a meeting someone signed up for because the site was not smart enough to see something else was already booked. Unfortunate and not like other services that will stop you from booking on conflicts.

Munema I.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My favorite calendar platform, I cannot recommend it highly enough!

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

In general, I am really satisfied of my experience with Google Calendar as a tool.

Google Calendar must be one of the apps I use the most, especially on my smartphone. The best way to make sure you don't forget about something is to let technology help you with a reminder and that is exactly what I do!

I really like the user interface and how smooth the platform is to use. I can get different types of reminders (email and app notification) at different times (e.g. 24 days, 1 hour or 30 min before an event), which is perfect. Another big plus of using Google Calendar as my main calendar app is the fact that most tools that integrate with digital calendars do have Google Calendar among their integration options.

It is also good that you can add important details – like an address, Zoom link or a note – to a calendar event, which means that you won't have to look for them left and right but you know that you will be able to find them in one place.

There isn't really much I don't like about Google Calendar. If I had to mention something I would say the fact that it focuses only on its work as a calendar while some other calendar apps do have features that go more in the direction of to-do list and project management tools.

Alexandra T.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great for idle Android and Windows users

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

The ease of use, surely. Once installed, the interface being straight-to-the-point and colourful allows me to plan quickly.
The support for both my android phone and windows pc were great, because they allowed me get my tasks prepared at any time of the day.
The colours and collaborating with my android phone =changes in phone settings resulted also in my calendar settings = also saved a lot of work and were welcomed.

Another great thing was syncing of my holiday plans or invitations from other people. Without doing anything much, just by clicking two times, I accepted an invitation and put it directly into google calendar. Without having to fill out place of the meeting or time or the people. Ans I could also see who else accepted the invitation.
Or by registering a holiday trip atBooking and paying for it, it was then added to my calendar as well. By itself, just like that:)
Nowadays I use google calendar for birthday and holiday planning. Which is why I can say that for these purposes, it is a wonderful tool.

After I had switched From windows and android to iOS and macOS, I could no longer use Google calendar.Even without using Safari at first and continuing with google, it wasn’t syncing as well as it used to. I was also restricted to use some features I would use on my previous phone, which is I believe a result of unfinished cooperation between google calendar and iOS. However I couldnt switch to apple calendar, which resulted in my trying to find a third-party software.
Simply, I wasnt allowed to do as much on iPhone as I would on my previous Android.

Another thing I learned while using google calendar is that is lacking some advantages of to-do-list apps,which I were looking for. What I mean is that it is mostly suitable for further-in-the-future planning and meetings and appointments set-up, but isnt as suitable for everyday tasks planning. Of course, we can also find another app for such things. But some other apps offer both to-do-listplanning and calendar planning :)

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect simple software for managing meetings

Bewertet am 8.6.2021

It is very straightforward, simple, and limited (in a good way!) - the purpose I use it for is simply to schedule meetings with coworkers and partners, and have a meeting place. Google Rooms is easier to access than Zoom (no need to download a separate software), you can invite out-of-network guests, and have all meetings, even those taking place outside of Google, centralized on one calendar.

It can become overloaded if working with a large team; a key feature of Google Calendar is that it lets you view the calendars of coworkers so you can efficiently find meeting times and schedule things in available slots. That being said, if you have 20+ coworkers like me, all with vastly different schedules, this feature is not as efficient or effective as it was designed to be. You can always turn this view off, to not crowd your own calendar.

Asana und Trello
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Help Keep Your Professional & Personal Lives Organized with Google Calendar!

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

What I like most about this software is the visual layout in regards to how it is presented on a variety of platforms, whether it be a desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. The ease of use is also a phenomenal attribute associated with this software, as you are able to click just a few buttons and have your events organized by date and time, with or without any alerts. I also like that this software can be synced with your Gmail account, which allows for email reminders to be automatically sent to you about 15 to 30 minutes before your next scheduled event, (or any other custom warning time before the event). Overall, it is very well put together and easy to use. As such, I would recommend it to anyone who may be interested in trying to use it.

The only thing that I can think of as being a negative with this software is the fact that an internet connection must be present if someone would like to save the changes made to his or her calendar of events to the cloud. Until an internet connection is established, one cannot sync his or her calendar updates with other devices using the same Google account. Other than that one aspect of the software, (which is not that terrible in the first place), there is not much else to point out as a negative.

Brittney C.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Much easier to use and more reliable than Outlook!

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

I love the layout of Google Calendar the most. It's easy to understand and it really keeps me organized and helped me get through my first job. While I was in school, I rarely had meetings. But once I started working, I had to plan my days around meetings - especially since I often worked with people in different time zones. Google Calendar is one of the tools that really helped me get through this transition. It alerts you when you have a meeting coming up so, it saved my life several times when I was so deeply focused on a project that I didn't realize hours had passed and it was time for my meeting. It also has better features than other calendars when it comes to invitations. If I'm inviting someone to a meeting who may be interested in the discussion, but is not needed for the meeting to go on, I can invite them as optional. This also relieved me when it came the other way around because my work load was heavy. This made it easier to understand whether I could skip a meeting or not when I'm really busy.

The only con I have is that when you're being alerted for a meeting, Google pops up in your entire browser window and stops you from seeing what you were looking at in your current tab. It can be annoying if you're working on something important.

Ghazal Z.
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Work Like a True Professional with Google Calendar and Stay Organized

Bewertet am 26.9.2021

The calendar is an essential part of my daily routine. I set my appointments for therapy sessions with my clients and I need to keep all the data organized so that the time of meetings doesn't have a clash. I keep adding information to my calendar and set reminders for different clients. I can adds notes for particular clients and even set a direct video session. Sometimes I have guests on board and the calendar has the option to add them to the same event. I also use different colors that make my calendar events look more exciting.

Google Calendar is great for staying organized all the time. It helps me keep track of important events, reminders, birthdays, client meetings/appointments, and public holidays. I say it is a phenomenal service offered by Google that makes time-management and scheduling effortless. I love that I can check my calendar through my phone anywhere. The mobile application is super easy to use and creating tasks and events is great fun. All the data is quickly synched and you can check your calendar on any device with your Google Id.

Well, to be honest, there's not much to hate about Google Calendar as it does an excellent job. However, if there is anything that could use some improvement, it has to be the themes. I'd be happy to use more exciting themes for the calendar.

Maria L.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Send Meeting Invites and Manage Appointments with your Google Calendar

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

With my job, appointment setting is one of my major task. Successful appointment should be managed by a calendar that has features that will provide excellent results and successful meetings. With google calendar, you can easily create a meeting by choosing the date and time and specify the location and agenda. This is part of the sales process where the appointnent should be documented and those who are included in the meeting should be reminded. With Google calendar, you can send invites to attendees. It will arrive as an email in their mailbox as an invite and to confirm their attendance, they must accept it. You will be able to see who has confirmed their attendance. Accepting the invitation also creates an itinerary in their google calendar, which would set as their reminder effectively managing both the sender and recipients' work schedule.

For best results of the features, the recipients or attendees is recommended to use Gmail for their email. However, some clients use Outlook as their calendar or Work email. For their work email, some prefer using Outlook to integrate rheir work email while some find Gmail as the best option to access and link their work mailbox.