Sortieren nach

Alexia
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great tool for sending personalized contracts in minutes

Bewertet am 4.11.2022

I use PandaDoc for creating business proposals for my clients. I like that my proposal documents look professional and are full of interesting and clickable content such as Youtube videos, external links, etc.

The integration of PandaDoc with Hubspot is fantastic in my opinion. Because this integration pulls data from all of my customers' Hubspot accounts onto the document that I'm working on, I can quickly and easily customize the client contracts that I use. It significantly simplifies the process of sending files.

I do not like the restricted methods in which you can design a personalized proposal document. I find this to be very frustrating. In point of fact, they assert that you may import a Word document, and the software will immediately convert it into a PandaDoc document for you. I gave it a shot, and unfortunately, it did not work in the least. Both the written content and the visuals were jumbled up. In addition to this, you are unable to add custom HTML code, which, in my opinion, should be a feature that they offer.

Warum PandaDoc gewählt wurde

I wanted to further personalize my documents and I feel PandaDoc gives me the most this option.

James
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Excellent Digital Signature Platform

Bewertet am 25.9.2022

We swear by PandaDoc, excellent software that means our client engagement letters can be sent, reviewed and signed digitally. So easy to use and send.

Nothing at all, everything is fantastic and simple to use

Price and features

Signable
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good product. Possible improvements

Bewertet am 25.9.2022

It's a great piece of software that perfectly does the job as long as you don't require too much graphic customization.

It's relatively easy to configure and to use. We've used Pandadoc to generate quotes directly from our Pipedrive (CRM) deals, with their native integration. It works perfectly, all the information goes from one soft to the other. Also, the support is really reactive if you need them. We've also integrated it with Hubspot. It works perfectly as well.

The only drawback I found was the designs of the templates: it's not that easy to have something really sexy. Plus, the pagebreaks are complicated to handle when you generate a PDF file from your Pandadoc document. That's not exactly what we hoped for with our proposals.

Emily
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to use, growing product!

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

Really great! User friendly and I also like how much progress the product makes! It is fun to see new features.

I really like how easy it is to organize documents and collect signatures. I like assigning signers and others who are responsible for filling in certain information.

Sometimes importing documents from word can lose their formatting, and I am very particular about that. I just plan for more time for inputting new documents.

Price and organization.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc

I felt like Pandadoc allowed me to organize and edit each document easier.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Proposal Software with Valuable Extras!

Bewertet am 3.10.2022

Overall my experience with PandaDoc has been very positive. All in all it is a great software to use for proposal management and creation.

I love the interface and how easy it is to navigate, it doesn't take very long to pick up but once you do, you realize it makes your proposal creation and management very very simple and efficient.

At times it can get a little confusing with some of the customization options, especially with templates.

Omolayo
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

My experience with PandaDoc

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

Pandadoc is an awesome software with easy to use features. Proposals are customizable and i have access to proposals from any location. The support is also great.

Its a great software overall, the only challenge I have is the website it's a bit slow and It takes time to complete a task.

Dehn
  • Branche: Internet
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fantastic Document Creation Tool! Likewise, tracking and organizing abilities were well...

Bewertet am 13.11.2022

I chose to use PandaDoc for a presentation I needed in short order. The timeframe I had to work with prompted me to look for some templates I could buy to edit, and save time. Signing up for Panda was a punt at best, and I wasn't really sure if the cost would be warranted. I was, however very happy with the choice after the fact, as I found a good deal more I could use, and ended up keeping the service for far longer than I initially planned.

Template options and the ability to edit them into more impactful docs where I needed to were the primary reasons I elected to use the service. I was very happy with these in particular, as they were a point I was basing the cost on.

I didn't really have any issue with PandaDoc, and wouldn't say that anything really stands out to me as a potential con for anyone in need of any of the many options available.

Dallin
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality, sometimes has bugs

Bewertet am 1.11.2022

I love how there are preset boxes for dates, initials, text, signatures and more. It makes creating signable documents easy.

It sometimes has issues when I try and use it through Insightly, as in sometimes it doesn't load the documents properly after they've been edited in a PDF editor.

Luis Miguel
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Alternativa a docusigm

Bewertet am 27.10.2022

Es una buena solución, ágil y económica para solucionar el envío de documentación digital.

Sencillo, fiable y con una prueba gratuita que te muestra que puede hacer antes de comprar. No se puede pedir más

Debería ser algo más intuitivo a la hora de usar los formularios

artur
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Useful.

Bewertet am 9.11.2022

9/10

easy process, slick design, useful features

sometimes, it does lags when i open the dashboard and it loads all of my contracts

Samantha
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

BEST SOFTWARE EVER!

Bewertet am 19.3.2020

This is certainly my favourite software that I have implemented at my workplace. If i've ever had an issue (which is rare), the customer support team is incredible - they're so helpful and come back to you so quickly. The software itself is so easy to use and very user friendly. The templates and content is so easy to create and really adaptable, you can do a lot with it without trying too hard. Being able to share it all with my team as required was so great as well. PandaDoc have really thought of most things and have the user experience as smooth as possible. Our clients have also commented on numerous occasions how easy it is to access and use also in comparison to other platforms.

Love that you can switch between workspaces, easy to monitor the document return rate and how much my team are achieving, easy to track documents and follow up, so easy to set up documents and templates, looks great, easy to use, customisable. It's accessible as long as you have internet which just makes everything so much easier if you spend some time working from home as well as in the office.

It's quite tricky adding in custom fonts / increasing the list of fonts.
Would be nice if there more design templates to chose from.
More integrations - the CRM we use didn't work with PandaDoc. This didn't cause huge issues but would have been helpful and made the process slicker.

Pierre
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Pandadoc feedback from france

Bewertet am 2.10.2019

The product is really good and suitable for a daily basis use. I have still some fears to move from pdf to 100% digital quotes in France because of spam barrier but I know this would open a 50% rise in customer experience with many other possibilities as videos in templates, directly chating with customer inside the doc, all status change...

The features are very well minded. It is very egronomic and efficient with pipedrive integration.
I appreciate the posibilities to get folders, drag and drop, managing many templates with libraries is very useful to set up a new one as easy as a drag and drop. To be honest I would love to be able to use pandadoc using more features included in my package

definitively the 5 licences as a minimum. This is the second company I implement pandadoc for less users than 5 and I am not happy to pay for nothing.
I am not happy with the date format with YYYY/MM/DD. As most of the european people we do use DD/MM/YYYY. So I have to select 2 date fields to get around this format in each document I edits from pipedrive (quotes with date of edition and date of expiration)

Antwort von PandaDoc Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for the feedback -- I shared your comment about date formatting with the Product Team.

As for the concern about spam barriers in France, we have a few solutions for dealing with that while maintaining the digital document experience (along with tracking, etc. for you).

1. You can "white-label" your email delivery address so that documents are sent from your domain.

- https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007816574-Whitelabel-your-PandaDoc-delivery-emails)

2. You can generate a direct link for each recipient and email that directly to them. I'd recommend sending the document via PandaDoc first and then generating the document link(s) and sending as a fail-safe.

- https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009912654-Share-document-link-with-your-recipients)

Hope this helps. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback!

Heather
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

All-around great proposal software and automation tool.

Bewertet am 11.5.2018

PandaDoc has allowed us to streamline our proposal process tremendously. Because of the content library, template functions and ease of use, we've been able to double the number of proposals we put out in the same timeframe before implementation.
The analytics reporting feature has assisted in increasing our win rates. We can hone in on the areas of our proposals that resonate with our prospects, allowing the follow-up meetings to be more focused - discussing targeted, relevant themes, services and needs.
PandaDoc's development team is very open to feedback and ideas on how to improve the platform. It's refreshing to work with a company that takes your input and one-off special requests to not only deliver on those requests for you but roll out these changes across the board for all of their users. Having a say in the process of polishing and tweaking a product to work best for us is a value-added benefit.
The various plug-ins for other software, such as CRM systems, is useful for collaboration between departments.
The ability to customize the CSS to fit our brand is essential. We can customize templates with designs that fulfill each of our needs.
Having multiple workspaces under one account is extremely helpful keeping documents separated for different departments and projects.

There are a few small issues that we've run into, however, the pros of this software heavily outweigh the cons. PandaDoc does not allow for multiple users to work in a document at the same time, but I believe this is something that is being addressed in the new editor or at least on the buildout updates for the future.
From time to time we will run into small formatting issues due to a glitch in the coding. More often than not, they are isolated to one document. For a couple of issues we ran into, the development team was able to provide a timely fix, and the issues have been non-recurring.
In the past few years that we've been using the platform, we have only had three instances where the software was down, two of those instances were for less than an hour. Even with the downtime, we have never missed a deadline to deliver a proposal, even in an industry where RFPs are common.

Steve
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Good.

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

Some efficiency and design options.

The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them.
Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now.
Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

Harris
  • Branche: Bau

Great Business Tool. Obvious, simple upgrades required

Bewertet am 13.12.2016

PandaDoc has become an integral part of our business operations. The technological features, continual upgrades and enthusiasm are all reasons why we continue to support and use the service. Since this is a "review" that hopefully someone will read and acknowledge, I want to make clear that we are very happy with PandaDoc.. but since you are requesting feedback, I hope the following is taken into consideration. Please note that these are all points that have been previously expressed to PandaDoc/QuoteRoller staff:

1) Dashboard: Show us how we are doing. What % are we closing, simple reporting and graphs, etc. This is simple stuff most of your competitors are doing.

2) Win/Loss (In relation to #1): We NEED a button to track LOST proposals... along with a text/dropdown box to document the reason for "failure". Similarly, we need a WIN button. We have a TON of customers that either (a) refuse to e-sign or (b) can't for whatever reason.

3) Proposal Follow ups: Thank you for the recent upgrade to add this functionality. But it is very generic. There needs to be a sense of customization for the customer.

4) Email hosting: This is one of the biggest complaints I receive from customers. The typical scenario is: We have an email conversation ongoing about a project.. then a random PandaDoc email/proposal off-thread is sent (even with forewarning to expect said random email).. and then it's difficult for the customer to search for said random email down the line because it's not from "me". I understand you want to control email opens, etc. But, a link to the page where the proposal is hosted (as an alternative to the current process) would be a hugely effective sales tool to allow the sales team to stay "in thread" and continue the conversation organically.
PS. We've been using your service for about a year and a half. We have sent approximately 2,500 proposals. I can probably count on 2 hands that number of customers that have used the "comments" functionality. 99.9% of customers simply reply to the email.. which then creates a disjointed conversation since inevitably people are not CC'd and I return to the point I started to make at the beginning of this paragraph.

5) Sales Team Control: Related to a few points above. Reporting, reminders, etc can be useful per employee.

If you've made it this far, thank you again for reading. I hope you consider these integrations. I am available to discuss/clarify at any time.

Ease of use. Templates, content library, general organization

Noted in previous comments section

Jesus
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Jumping From RightSignature to PandaDocs

Bewertet am 18.10.2020

We were previously paying RighSignature somewhere around $600/yr to essentially send around 4 documents per month via API to Podio. I took a deep breath and looked at that renewal cost during a pandemic and decided to look for options. It boiled down to SignNow or PandaDoc. When I saw PandaDocs free tier, I made the jump and haven't looked back.

We did lose the automation functionality in the process, but the $600/yr savings makes up for it. We simply uploaded the NDA and Agreements we use and we "duplicate" them when we need to send a new one. The process takes 3 minutes at the most to setup, send and sign.

If you're a small business getting started and need free e-Signing, PandaDoc is a winner.

They provide a free tier for smaller companies to fulfill their e-signing requirements. If that wasn't enough, their free tier does not have any major, missing components that would cripple the software. It just works beautifully at the wonderful cost of "zero".

I'm not in a place to complain when I'm using e-Signature software for free. However, it would be really, really nice if they could provide some limited API or Zapier functionality with the free tier. I don't expect that to happen, but it would be lovely if they did it.

signNow

Warum PandaDoc gewählt wurde

RightSignature was too expensive for API access.

RightSignature

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc

PandaDoc had a free tier.
Habibah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good document editor with e-sign feature

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

I use Pandadoc to create plans and contract agreements. It enables clients to sign digitally and immediately notify me when they see the proposal, which allows me to watch their level of engagement.

I appreciate the fact that Pandadoc notifies me as prospects see my proposals and enables them to sign digitally without scanning or printing. I like that it allows me to present a pick list to customers, from which they can choose which package or service they want, and it will instantly complete them.

I am unable to replicate whole sections, just some of the content parts. This is infuriating. That strikes me as a little clumsy from the developer side. The document didn't allow me to write in Landscape mode, so I've been drafting my proposals slides in InDesign and afterwards copying/pasting them as photographs into the document, and this has resulted in some duplication of effort on my side, which is inconvenient given that one of the reasons I choose this software because I need a system to help reduce time wasted on drafting proposals.

Halimatun
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Create business document easily

Bewertet am 28.10.2021

PandaDoc is mainly focused on preparing business paperwork, such as invoice documents or documents that require signatures, because it has a function that allows you to add an e-signature field. It will enable the paperwork to be totally digital, eliminating any need to print the document. This program is accessible from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection, making it ideal for people who alternate between working remotely and from the workplace.

The new upgrades were a little challenging to adjust to. With the previous version, we could attach PDF files straight into the contract and have them seem like part of a contract. As a result, they can only be uploaded as an attachment, which means they're more likely to be overlooked in the process. This situation has resulted in additional methods for us, lengthening the time required to provide them to our clients.

Cyril
  • Branche: Textilien
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Insane product versus obsolete pricing

Bewertet am 22.7.2021

Wonderful product discovering, harsh disappointment on the pricing model.

The visual template editor tool is completely insane; nothing to be compared to other existing SAAS out there. Tested like 7 other tools, really nothing compares.

The pricing model for the first 2 plans (essential 29$ / business 49$) EXCLUDES THE API ACCESS, that can only be enabled — with extra-charges — with an enterprise plan. The enterprise plan is on-demand quote only, through a useless call with the sale team, and probably very expensive (I did not go through there, not time for useless calls). This is completely insane as of 2021 as it makes Pandadoc both unsuitable for automation workflows in human-sized companies, and inconsistent with its competition and its time. This is 21th century, every SAAS out there has an open API from starter plans, and there's a reason for this : an API is not an "enterprise" nor an "advanced" feature at all; every startup use them be it through code or no-code integrations. This is a pretty ridiculous situation where I love the product, already setup everything working like a charm, want to buy it, but am facing an inconsistent and prohibitive pricing model.

Formstack Documents

Gründe für den Wechsel zu PandaDoc

I did not, because of the prohibitive pricing model. I went with Docupilot which has a waaaaaaaaay less curated product, but a decent (and 2021-ready) pricing model
Noorhidayu
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

PandaDoc works fine

Bewertet am 7.6.2021

The ease of use of the online document generation software is my favorite feature. PandaDoc's is quite intuitive once you learn the basics, thanks to its user-friendly layout. This software does not require substantial user training, which I appreciate as the PandaDoc administrator at my organization. This makes it easy to implement across the firm.

PandaDoc's price table can be inconvenient because it isn't designed to work as an Excel spreadsheet. Our sales representatives would voice their dissatisfaction with this regularly. In many circumstances, it restricts our capabilities or significantly increases the amount of time and work we must devote to certain documents, such as sales orders.

Luke
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best Contract and Signature Software

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

Pandadoc has allowed us to automate our entire proposal process, saving hours per work

The best thing about PandaDoc is connecting it to Zapier and automatically creating customized proposals without lifting a finger. Tracking when recipients view documents, and how long they spend viewing each page are great metrics to have for sales.

There are a few things I would like to be available with automation through Zapier, although they are possible with API.

Better Proposals und Qwilr

Warum PandaDoc gewählt wurde

I didn't like the formatting or functionality of Qwilr

Qwilr
Haszilah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My takes on PandaDoc

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

I like that you can transition between work-spaces. PandaDoc offers a simple to measure document return rates but also how much my team accomplishes. Moreover, it is quick to track paperwork and follow it up. It's easy to put up papers and templates, and it looks nice, is simple to use, and can be personalized. This application is available as long as it is connected to the internet, making things a lot easier if you work remotely and in the office.

Adding custom typefaces and expanding the font collection might be difficult. There should be more layout templates to choose from. We needed more integration option because our CRM didn't operate with PandaDoc. This didn't create any significant complications, but it would have made the process go more smoothly.

Hafizah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Notebook is really the best

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

Using Zoho Notebook on my desktop pc or on my mobile device, I can easily take notes or save my thoughts. Not only written material but also music and pictures can be added to the note. However, the file size is limited. Using a digital notebook to save my notes is more safer than using a real notepad.

It does not allow an offline setting since it requires constant internet connections to view my notes in the software. If the note may be saved on my desktops as a backup option, it will greatly assist me in recovering my note if I lose internet access. Overall, most of the feature is really useful for me as i really in needs for a good digital notepad

Nicolas
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though

Bewertet am 21.7.2017

The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time.

Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

Mariano
  • Branche: Internet

PandaDoc: document management powerhouse

Bewertet am 13.12.2016

For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed.

We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years.

We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever.

I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.

* Ease of use
* great feature set
* e-signature functionality
* Ability to convert any document to e-cig
* Workflow
* Multiple user levels

If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.