Simpro

4,1 (131)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Vorgänge rationalisieren. Umsatz steigern. Unternehmen ausbauen.

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

the ideal software for project management.

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

I recommand this sofware because it's really helps to get project done very quickly

Simpro is an excellent software for project management. it embeds features such as estimation, planning, execution of tasks, inventory management. it's really a complete and quite easy to use software.

I have to use it at least for 3 pojects to get my hands on it.

MeasureSquare

Zuvor genutzte Software

MeasureSquare
Carl
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Growth, Development &

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

Bring CRM, quote management, inventory, service & billing has been a benefit that cannot be overstated! We've grown with the SimPro product & the team has been so receptive to our needs. Bringing customer service to the US has reduced the wait time & ability to address issues by 90% (not to mention the familiarity of speaking the same language)!

SimPro has helped our bottom line grow & grow & brings many departments into 1 platform!

Items like customer contacts & customer setup require multiple data entries. Quote forms needs higher level of editing to produce a pleasing, eye-catching aesthetic presentation form.

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hi Carl, thanks for taking the time to review simPRO! We appreciate your feedback. Feel free to submit your ideas in regards to custom Quotes to the Ideas Portal (go to "Help > "Suggest an Idea" in your simPRO build). Our dedicated product development team uses customer suggestions to regularly enhance simPRO features.

Brad
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You will be sold a dream

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

If you are a small business without several administration staff DO NOT PURCHASE this product. Their sales people will sell you a dream and promise you the world. When it comes down to the training and implementation ( Which for me was a contractor, not a Simpro employee ) you will quickly watch the promised features and dreams fall away in front of your eyes. My trainer, who I admit was great, did mention that Simpro sales people had been promising things that weren't able to be met by the trainers.

If you are a small contractor looking to make the step into a software package, I would highly recommend Fergus or Tradify. They lack a few features but believe me, they will out perform Simpro 10x in ease of use, layout and cost.

There are some good features to this software, and on paper it works amazingly.

A few stand out features for me are:

- Inventory management
- Asset Management
- Would be great for large scale project management
- Integration

- Complications with the app syncing. The app will not automatically refresh itself so every-time there is a change you will need to have all your staff update their app
- Expense, be prepared for implementation to cost thousands of dollars.
- Overall SMUG (Im right you're wrong) attitude you will receive from many of their staff
- Their timesheet functionality is poor, they tell you you can use these start stop timers in the app and how good they are. When you use them it overlaps time in the time sheet rendering in inaccurate and unusable. Good luck getting the tech support team to spend time with you to figure it out. They will quickly find a way to blame you for the issue and move on.
- Many of the great features do not operate smoothly, you will need someone in your office to constantly monitor everything.

Tradify und Fergus

Warum Simpro gewählt wurde

Fergus is a small team with limited resources so their R&D is slow. Fergus is an amazing app with really friendly staff however Simpro sold me a dream and I took the bait. Simpro does have may features

Zuvor genutzte Software

Fergus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Simpro

Simpro has more features and more integration options
Njela

Job management system

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

When you pay for training, they are great and very helpful.

When you pay for training, they are great and very helpful.

We have used Simpro for over 4 years, and we never loose a job! No more paper work, loosing jobs and jobs to be invoiced. Everything is tracked. Our techs use the app and update all parts and labour straight away. It's saved us so much time

Intergration with Xero is getting better.

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hi there Njela, thank you so much for your insight! We are thrilled to hear that simPRO has saved your team time, and reduced paperwork. That is what we love to hear! It is feedback like this that inspires our team to constantly improve our software. We are looking forward to supporting your business growth!

Jarey
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Streamlining our process

Bewertet am 7.6.2019

I can leave town and still keep an eye on jobs, billing and progress. I can approve jobs, make modifications by just logging in from anywhere. The time it takes to do a task of my staff and myself has been reduced tremendously.
Finding a client file vs just looking it up in simPRO is huge time saver!

Saving of Staff time, less paperwork, easier to find info on clients quickly. Also the log of every event from who created a job, to notes from a phone call. Makes it easy to look at timeline.

Not being able to share attatchments within software from office to field level without going outside of software. Not being able to modify inventory on completed invoice.
Trainers were great, but they were not familiar with my industry.

FieldEdge

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Simpro

simPRO had dealers within my industry that I could relate to. The other alternative was more geared to the electrical and HVAC fields. Also simPRO was willing to come to my office and do a training.

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hi Jarey, thank you for taking the time to review simPRO! We're glad to hear that simPRO is helping you save time in your daily operations. If you need any additional help with attachments, invoicing, or other simPRO features, please refer to the simPRO helpdesk: https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com.

Russell
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is horrible, lots of broken promises.

Bewertet am 16.3.2022

Our experience with Simpro started out great. The sales person promised us the world and we bought in. The onboarding process was partially hampered by Covid so the whole process was done online. We worked our way though that and started to use the program. We even switched our accounting software to one that was compatible with their system. A lot of the features that they promised to be seamless were not and I kept getting told that it would get better and that they would work on it. The tax features were not compatible in Canada, even though we were assured numerous times that they were and when they finally admitted that they weren't they promised they would fix the issues. We limped along with the software for about 6 months all the while being promised that the issues were being fixed. During this time we saw a definite drop in revenue, that corrected itself when we cancelled the software. We eventually got in contact with upper management, they promised to work with us and make things right. Unfortunately that is all it was, promises that were never followed through on. After cancelling Simpro we were promised that they would keep in contact and even potentially talk about refunding some money. From that point on they refused to reply to emails or phone calls. Stay away. They only care about collecting your money and will say whatever they need to to do this.

The Quote features and catalogue worked well.

Time entering, looking back on jobs, live time costing

Joblogic, ServiceTitan, ServiceTrade, Jobber und Service Fusion

Warum Simpro gewählt wurde

We were looking for a more encompassing CRM that would require less man hours to run

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Simpro

At the time thought it was the closest one to cover all of our needs.

Hi there Russell,

Thank you for your candid feedback and details in regard to your experience with simPRO. We are deeply saddened to hear that you had a less than ideal experience with our software and team. We understand the implementation process can be a lot of work for your business. Our training process is robust and can take a significant amount of time, however, it is essential for long-term success with our software.

We are also disappointed to hear that you were not pleased with the experience you had with our upper management; serving our customers is a top priority of ours, and we want to make sure it is being showcased through all of our simPRO departments. We have reached out to your Account Management team to have them assist you in any way possible. Once again, we would like to sincerely apologize for any negative experience you have had, and we wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Jessica
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Home Automation Use

Bewertet am 20.7.2020

Setup and onsite training was a HUGE help.

Setup and onsite training was a HUGE help.

With all our leads, projects and service needs we were able to tie every type of job into one system for accurate billing.

Reporting seems to be lacking in areas where we'd like to see the data gathered from field technicians into material report.

mHelpDesk und ConnectWise PSA

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Simpro

Onsite training, plus a platform that never needs to be upgraded. All the new features and additions come online to each user without additional charge.

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hi Jessica, thank you for your positive feedback! If you ever need additional assistance, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (helpdesk.simprogroup.com) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.
Best,
Team simPRO

Marek
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Simpro Review

Bewertet am 24.5.2023

Overall, my experience with Simpro was positive. The software provided a comprehensive solution for managing all aspects of my field service operations. The job scheduling, dispatching, and tracking features allowed me to optimize my workforce and ensure timely service delivery. The integrated inventory management module helped me maintain control over my stock levels and reduce delays caused by missing parts. The ability to generate insightful reports and analyze performance metrics greatly aided in making informed business decisions. While the initial setup was a bit challenging, the software proved to be reliable and efficient in streamlining my field service processes.

One of the things I liked most about Simpro was its comprehensive suite of features for managing field service operations. The software provided robust tools for job scheduling, dispatching, and tracking. The intuitive interface made it easy to assign tasks to field technicians and monitor their progress in real-time. Additionally, the integrated inventory management module helped streamline the ordering and tracking of parts and materials. The ability to generate detailed reports and analyze key metrics provided valuable insights into the performance of my field service business.

While Simpro had many strengths, one aspect I liked least was the initial setup and implementation process. It required some time and effort to configure the software according to my specific business requirements. The customization options, while extensive, could be overwhelming for new users. Additionally, the pricing structure could be more flexible, as some features were only available in higher-priced plans. Despite these minor drawbacks, once the system was set up, it proved to be a valuable asset for my field service business.

Dear Marek,

Thank you for your positive review of Simpro on Capterra! We greatly appreciate your feedback and the time you took to share your experience with our field service management software.

We're thrilled to hear that Simpro has been a game-changer for your business. The ease of tracking jobs and the improvements it has brought to your job and work supervisor are truly rewarding to hear. We understand the importance of having comprehensive functionalities for efficient job scheduling, dispatching, and tracking, and we're glad that Simpro has been able to meet those needs for you. Our team has worked hard to develop these tools, and your satisfaction is a testament to their dedication.

We also acknowledge your feedback about the initial setup and implementation process. We apologize for any challenges you faced, and we're continuously working on enhancing our onboarding process to make it as seamless as possible for all users. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve and provide a better experience to our customers.

Regarding the functionality available on higher plans, we understand that not every business requires all the additional features. That's why we offer Simpro Premium, which provides a comprehensive suite of features that meet the needs of many customers. Additionally, we offer a range of add-ons that can be customized to your unique requirements, allowing you to tailor the software to suit your specific needs.

Once again, we appreciate your support and choosing Simpro as your field service management solution. We're here to support you at every step, and we're committed to continuously improving our software to exceed your expectations. If you ever need assistance or have further suggestions, our dedicated support team is here to help.

Regards,
Simpro

Allison
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

simPRO as a paperless program

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

We find we are not losing job cards anymore which means we get to charge out every job that is complete. But we still have to manually check jobs that the technician may not have used the correct status. This can be a bit frustrating and time consuming.
Invoicing is very easy and great to be able to delete one if it needs improvements or change the charge to customer etc.
Copying jobs is another great feature and also creating recurring jobs is fantastic.
Once you get the hang of it and finding little features along the way it is great. We have been using it 2 years and still finding out things but also still frustrated that problem areas that a lot of users report/request are not solved fast enough. We as users of the software, working in many different scenarios should show the developers what changes they need to make rather than what they want to add.

Great to change to Cloud Based product. Customer support is the best. Nice to be able to talk to real people and have them remote in and help with issues.

Not being able to keep any other modules open other than Jobs Quotes Purchase Order Receipts Invoices. It would be great to keep the People, Schedule Catalogue Invoices Utilities and Reports open in tabs at the top. I have to duplicate the pages in case I get a phone call and have to enter a new job or do a customer query otherwise I have to re-start my report, for example, all over again. simPRO is not very comfortable being duplicated. Dealing with stock is extremely difficult and transferring Work notes and Technician notes over to another job if the Electrician has written in wrong job or cost centre. Some reports are not suitable and you cannot customise a report beyond the parameters it was created from.

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hi there Allison, thank you so much for this feedback. We are so happy to hear about your experience with our support team. They are always happy to assist in any way possible! We really appreciate the insight into some of your frustration. We always encourage our customers to add their thoughts and ideas to our Ideas Portal. Every idea submitted is reviewed by our simPRO team. Currently most of the "Top Ideas" on the ideas portal are in progress or committed to, and we look forward to sharing these features with the community soon. Thank you again for the feedback!

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful product but needs to listen to the consumers and bulk up

Bewertet am 25.10.2023

Catalogue imports, Pre builds and Cost Centres

Better task management, able to have more users involved and collaborate via task management, improved project planning, Mobile app for field workers way too clunky, an enterprise level mobile app.Attachments for projects/service/asset is terrible. And accessing them from Enterprise is the same terrible interface/clunkiness. We have other apps being able to have attachements against certain elements and reviewing said elements much quicker on both ends. Its still very backwards download/upload functions.

ServiceM8
Sam

Waste of Time and Money

Bewertet am 18.5.2020

Its a pump and dump. You have a sales guy on the front side who does a discovery session that involves overselling the project and trying to force your needs into their fit for purpose model. Not listening not proving the softwares capability.

What it was sold as being able to do, the local support with redundancy into other regions.

Nothing turned out to be true, local support hang up on you, phones go dead, system doesn't live up to the hype. We are seriously considering going to spreadsheets after dealing with this company.

Hi Sam,
Thank you for your feedback. Our simPRO team will be in contact to discuss further.

Gerald
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

SimPRO for commercial HVAC

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

The software is relatively easy to use once you understand the workflow. Setting up the system for the first time was very easy. Customer support has been good. The quotes portion of this software is a breeze.

Over all this software to me has more pros than cons although some of the cons are very big in my line of work as a commercial HVAC Mechanical Contractor. The office, administration, scheduling , quoting and reports are very good though the tech work orders (ie job cards as SimPRO calls them) are probably the one of the largest pains we suffer with as a commercial HVAC Mechanical Service Company. The main problem is that Simpro will not allow you to create one Service Ticket to send to the customer that shows the techs write up of the worked performed, the techs on the job and the total hours. If two techs worked on a centrifugal chiller tear down for two weeks Simpro would generate a service write up with the same job number for each tech for each day. That’s two Simpro Service tickets a day for two weeks which totals 20 Service tickets that we have to send the customer just to show the total hours worked each day versus having one service ticket that the customer signs showing tech names and the total hours worked each day. We have talked to Simpro Support about this and there is nothing they can do or will do about this.
On the accounting and estimating side of this software Simpro uses Margin percentage (Simpro calls it Gross Margin) and not Gross Margin dollars. From what I understand Simpro originated in Australia and they use mark up percentage where as in America we use Gross Margin so beware.

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that it has been easy for you to use simPRO for your business. In regards to your technical issues, our US-based Customer Success team is happy to work with you to provide a solution. Please reach out to customersuccess.us@simpro.co.

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SimPro has made my life much easier in securing new business. Everything I require is right...

Bewertet am 6.4.2018

Increased sales. Better organizing of prospects, jobs and client needs.

Increased sales. Better organizing of prospects, jobs and client needs.

The system is very user friendly. I am able to log in all my prospects and keep an accurate record of all contacts, calls made emails sent and received. Attachments for all documents at your fingertips. Since many of my prospects have multiple sites, I can list each site with on-premises contacts for our scheduling and operations department. Nothing falls through the cracks. The training and assistance from the SimPro Staff is magnificent. SimPro professionals are outstanding. They conducted the training and made certain our team was comfortable with SimPro before leaving. For those of us who have basic technological skills, the help I received from SimPro is amazing. This is the type of staff who connects with me just to, "say hello and how are things going?" This is not too common in today's business environment. Clients are thrilled that during a meeting I can pull up Simpro and provide answers to all their questions. I recommend SimPro to anyone who is looking for a user friendly CRM that works.

I had to keep remembering to hit the save button following data input. Also, I had a bad habit of hitting the back key instead of cancel. Once I got over these it was smooth sailing.

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hi there John, we are so glad to hear that simPRO has made such an impact on your and your business. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please head on over to our Ideas Portal (http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) to send us your advice.

From, Team simPRO.

Shane

Good Job management software - poor mobile software

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

The software is pretty excellent when it comes to creating, managing and invoicing jobs with day to day clients. Most aspects of the desktop software are quite easy to use and understand. The original setup is quite a task but once you have the system running it works well. It would be hard to loose a job like a papertrail could be lost.

The mobile platform is rubbish. Constant crashing and syncing errors. From a technician and management perspective the platform either doesnt record any of your information for the day because it failed to sync or it crashes and wont log you in on the day. Constantly resetting the apps database to login and sync my phone. Paper would be faster and more efficient some days.

The worst part about this is the application on android has not had an update since april 2019. (18 Months) It also has an average rating of 1.6 stars with 368 approximate reviews. The company obviously cares very little about its field component.

Mark
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product with good support

Bewertet am 4.3.2022

Helps are keep track all our enquiries, quotes and jobs all in one place.

Helps are keep track all our enquiries, quotes and jobs all in one place.

Excellent at keeping track of costs on projects

Quote forms (templates) are a bit 'clunky'

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hi there Mark, thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad that simPRO has helped track costs for your projects. We are looking forward to continually supporting your business growth!

Anthony

Simpro is basic and clunky

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

It works for very basic things, and if you are a very basic user or currently incredibly disorganised it might be able to help you.

It is very clunky. The basics do not work well, and they keep adding functionality that seem unneeded and frankly odd. It will leave you disappointed at the core inflexibility.

Even with a huge amount of feedback to this effect, meaningful improvements are never made.

Get used to using workarounds.

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hello Anthony! Thanks for your review, we¿re really glad to hear you¿re liking our solutions. If you do have any questions or concerns at any point, please do not hesitate to contact your national simPRO Customer Success team, or head to our helpguide which is designed to answer any and all simPRO questions. It can be found at: http://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/.

From,
Team simPRO

Lesley
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

simPRO review

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

Layout is easy to use. Able to customize invoices, etc. Tracks inventory.

Purchased the software and then almost immediately needed to upgrade to get the features we'd like.

Rev.io

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hello Lesley, thank you for your feedback! If you ever need additional assistance, reach out to our Customer Support team or visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com.

Jeanette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good but takes time to get used to

Bewertet am 28.2.2022

Overall I'm pleased that we have moved to simPro although I'm frustrated at the time it's taking us to get to grips with it.

The quoting element is good but needs to be more customizable as our customers often change their minds. It would also be great if all the quotes in our existing software could have been imported but this isn't something that Simpro do. The mobile app is great as it allows me to keep a track of the team, allows the team to add pictures to the job and they can compete pre start audits.

It's HUGE and takes quite a while to get used to. It's also not the most intuitive software I've ever used. The help desk team is brilliant though.

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hi there Jeanette, thank you so much for your feedback! It is reviews like this that inspire us to constantly improve in any way that we can. Once again, we thank you for this insight and look forward to supporting your business growth.

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best decisions in the last 7 years

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

A seamless and well supported transition and every interaction with simpro was a win for us

Simpro completely changed our business.
Everything is now totally trackable and transparent
Our errors have reduced dramatically

It’s all good, that is, there is nothing that we can find fault with that causes us any issues

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hi there Steve, we cannot thank you enough for your kind words! Hearing that simPRO was able to change your business is nothing short of inspiring to our team. We are so grateful to be apart of your business journey, and look forward to continuing to support you. Thank you again!

Sergi

Best project/working orders software

Bewertet am 2.3.2018

SimPRO takes care of everything on the day to day of any project-oriented or and working order/repairs cycle.

Not super easy to use but they have a good training team. There are a lot of functionality that you will need to know. A good training process is a must.

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hello Sergi, thanks for the 5 stars! We¿re glad to hear you¿re taking advantage of our training and support that we offer with regards to learning how the program works with your business. We know it can seem a bit overwhelming, so if you have any new questions or concerns, please don¿t hesitate to contact our customer support team who will help you further.

From,
Team simPRO.

Jamie
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

Alliant Security

Bewertet am 6.9.2019

It has been a challenge to learn but mostly because our company does not provide the right training

The customer support is amazing. I learned the program form them guiding me through everything

Not the easiest program to learn it also is missing some features the would come in handy.

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hi Jamie, thank you for taking the time to review simPRO. We're glad to hear that you've been able to benefit from our Customer Support team! In terms of additional features, if there is anything you would like to see in simPRO, be sure to share your thoughts in the Ideas Portal (go to "Help > "Suggest an Idea" in your simPRO build). We take suggestions seriously, and we have a dedicated product development team monitoring and using these ideas to enhance our software.

Ryan

simPRO Review

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

Support is amazing, once you have an idea of what is going on the software becomes very easy to use

Total business management package that also allows for easy integration

During the setup process you really need to know what you are doing, certain things are hard to go back and change

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hi there Ryan, thank you so much for the kind words. Our simPRO team is motivated by success stories like yours, and we want you to know that we sincerely appreciate you, your business, and feedback. We look forward to continuing to support your business and grow with you!

Guy

A perfect job costing and project management system for trades and the construction industry

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

SimPro is a large feature-packed system, so the learning curve is quite steep - to SimPro's credit they have a very well designed extensive training process, which covered everything.

The project costings, scheduling and industry-specific features such as, CIS, supplier catalogs and asset management - makes it the ideal software for SMEs in this space. It's also the most comprehensive job costings app for Xero and QBO.

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hello Guy, thanks for your kind words, we¿re glad to hear that our features make us a useful and powerful tool for service businesses. As always, our support are there to help you with any issues in learning and training, and are happy to lead you in the right direction to ensure you are getting the most out of our service. From, Team simPRO

Lori
  • Branche: Öffentliche Sicherheit

Best overall Service/Project Software on the Market

Bewertet am 4.1.2019

It has saved us money overall by bringing all employees into the same software program eliminating unnecessary phone calls and conversations internally to determine job status, order status, etc. Customer service is amazing from the training, hand holding during implementation and customer support after the sale. simPRO believes in relationships with their clients. They don't sell you then disappear.

simPRO allowed us to bring all of our employees together into one software package from lead to quote to job management to invoicing and receiving payments. It even tracks field personnel time. This allowed us to cancel several other software programs that we were using and got everybody on the same page saving time which saves money.

It takes some time to learn all the nuances of the program to become fluent in "simPROese".

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hi there Lori. Great to hear feedback from you, and to hear that you, and your business, are happy with the service that we provide. As always, if you require ongoing support with simPRO¿s solutions, we encourage you to contact your local Support Team to voice your feedback so we can assist. For our contact details, follow this link and scroll to the bottom of the page for our contact information across the globe: http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/Welcome.htm From Team simPRO

Graeme
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Long term simPRO user

On the whole good

On the whole good

Job management and the system is relatively intuitive and easy to learn

System strong on job costing & management - could be improved to further support high volume recurring job service businesses

Antwort von Simpro Software

Hi there Greame, thank you for your kind review of simPRO! We are so honored to work with you and your business. It is stories like yours that inspire and motivate our team to consistently improve our software. We look forward to continuing to support your business growth!