Procurify

Jeffrey
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Easy system for purchasing

Bewertet am 1.6.2023

Pretty intuitive interface that makes it easy to paste links for orders that autofills details. Also nice to have supplier portals to get easier order approvals.

Autofill isn't perfect, so sometimes will have some issues. Going through past orders can also be more easily accessible.

Dan
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Procurify helped streamline our startup

Bewertet am 18.9.2020

Overall, Procurify has been amazing for us. We had a very lengthy process for approval of purchases in the past. Spreadsheet based system that took days to get approval. We also got an email each month to go and retrieve our credit card receipts and get them to accounting. Procurify allows my engineering staff to see when their items have been approved, and when they have been purchased. It also alerts them when the parts are received. Accounting can look at the receiving paperwork and see the packing lists all in one area. The phone App helps tremendously when receiving goods. All in all we are happy with the decision to use Procurify in this critical time our company.

Ease of use and implementation, Procurify allowed us to reduce the time spent on procurement, from the time we receive a quote to the paying the invoice.

There are some features we would like to see. We often do not purchase items without a quote first, we often have several quotes. It would be great to have that implemented into the software.

Cristian
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

its a good product that with some inprovements can be a long term software for many businesses including the one I am in.

Its efficient and makes daily ordering less of a stress and more organized.

It can be slow, requires reloading on many occasions, the finder can use some improvement and it could use a "save product" option to allow even more efficient ordering.

Gabriel
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Does what I need - not that intuitive

Bewertet am 18.4.2024

It feels like a software engineer created solution for people in operations -- but it doesn't seem like there's been much work behind how all stakeholders use it.

I know how to review and approve purchase orders.

I don't find the search functionality intuitive.

Rodney
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Corporate Procurement System

Bewertet am 5.10.2020

Great! Easy transition, better system opposed to the paper requisitions and not much accountability with receipt of material, etc. It's really nice to have the request, approval rules, receiving, accounting, etc. all in one! Our transition Company Wide was really impressive, and we continue to get better each day with all of the functions and capabilities within.

The software came with an abundance of support. Liftoff training modules for all users, providing training in all roles/functions within. Customer Support was great as we transitioned and went live with the system, and continuously checks in to see if we need anything. The system is user friendly, really self-explanatory with the use and options within.

Personal Preference--I wish Procurify had the capability to track inventory. So the process would start from the order request and go all the way down to internally checking the item out of inventory upon usage, so then all inventory was accounted for. We're looking at an inventory control system but it would be nice to have all systems in ONE.

Partha Protim
Partha Protim
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Procurify Review

Bewertet am 27.11.2020

Procurify is a one in all solution which can modernise the Procurement Management system. It is also quote based. So, you can always pay for only those features which meets your requirements.

It has many innovative features such as a mobile app for status notification of a new request. This helps in allocating the right number of resources based on the number of requests. It also helps in real budget analysis which helps in getting quick approvals. Significant reduction in Purchasing time as the tool automatically fills up the standard data.

The presence of too many features can get work done faster but at the same time may also get people confused. However I would suggest adding some other functionalities like actual costing and functions relating to the supplier

Hey Partha!
Thanks for the review.
I was wondering if you're interested in doing a video review on Procurify. We would highlight your role as a consultant and eventually distribute the video on our social media and youtube. We're looking for some people who want to be spotlighted and have their profiles viewed by thousands of people.

Let me know if you're interested.
-matt

Lucas
Lucas
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Procurify has a friendly interface that is useful for startups growing their operations.

Bewertet am 21.2.2018

Approval structure;
Friendly interface;
Easy to configure;

Approval structure;
Friendly interface;
Easy to configure;

I like very must the friendly interface and approval structure. Other thing that is incredible is the support team, always helping us.

I think the software do not offer customize situations. It's so hard.
If we had more flexibility to deal and make our own flown it would be better.

Antwort von Procurify

Hey Lucas, Thank you for your review! We're happy that our support team has been able to help you, they really do try to get to questions as soon as they can. It would be great to learn how further we could help OLX, we'll be reaching out shortly.

Andrew
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Procurify Review

Bewertet am 18.4.2024

It has been very positive and I highly recommend Procurify to others! So many end users have complimented the system and how easy it is to use. I think the biggest question that comes up is "is that it...?" as users are not used to something this easy to use.

The ease of use, the straightforwardness of the platform, the sleekness and the customer support.

Right now, the way it integrates will NetSuite is not the smoothest (e.g. data syncing). There are also some random features/settings that would be nice to edit that we do not have the ability to edit.

Étienne
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

i love procurify

Bewertet am 3.5.2024

very pleasant. makes everything simpler !

very pleasant. makes everything simpler !

ease of inputting ordersq and tracking the receiving

nothing. eveerything is great ! !

Ismerai
Ismerai

Too easy to use, believe me!

Bewertet am 30.7.2018

-It is very easy to use
-Do not abuse ram on my computer
-Has a demo

What I love most about Procurify is that it has an Android application, so from anywhere I can monitor the processes, no time is wasted looking for the records I need.

I do not think I have any against, the design of the application is very good, intituivamente you can find everything very easy.

Mallory
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Great Software

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

It has been great. Their support systems are really great and they're very willing to help.

We were using a paper and pen method before we switched to Procurify. This software has saved us a ton of time and paperwork. It is easy to use and has great (and many) options for support. It is easy to set up approval methods and to control access to different modules. Love that you can leave comments in just about anything and tag your co-workers.

I wish that the bills were tied to the POs so that it would be easier to review incurred spend vs. outstanding PO value. At the moment you have to go into separate reports to find what you're looking for. I also wish that the ability to export data was not in the settings so that access could be provided to those who you don't want clicking around in approval settings (etc) but have permissions to see purchasing data.

Robert
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great Procurement Product

Bewertet am 8.8.2016

Subscribed to the service as a way to issue purchase orders and track departmental capx and opex expenditures. Used for procurement tracking only as accounting has their own accounts payable / receivables system for formalized payments.

* Cloud based, easy to access.
* Product catalogs and bundling of commonly order items makes it quick and easy.
* Ability to store related documents (quotes, invoices) with the purchase orders.
* Comment fields for order tracking and delivery updates.
* Ability to have multiple companies setup under the same account.
* Granular level of permissions access.

* Search has improved, But there is still no way to find orders based on budget codes.
* Reporting is lacking. Instead, I must download a data extract and use a BI reporting tool to supplement.
* Lacks the ability to customize display grids for add/remove/change column fields

Natalie
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

It is functional and easy to navigate. I had no trouble adapting to it and learning its features.

We would like for it to integrate better with some of our software systems.

Steve
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Getting organized with purchasing

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Overall very satisfied so far and excited to roll this out to our team as we've only been in testing and implementation for a few months now.

Procurify helped us bump up our systems/processes to the level of growth we've seen as an organization.

With the direct correlation to inventory management and expense reporting, it'd be great to see Procurify expand their presence in those process as much as procurement.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

NetSuite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Procurify

Cost
Lori
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Purchasing System - Easy to use

Bewertet am 27.11.2019

The overall benefits of the simplicity and turning over PO's at a rapid pace is fantastic. We can easily train new team members and get them up and running effectively within a day. The catalog is a huge benefit for our use and allows for cleaner orders with less mistakes.

The ease of use is my favorite feature. The training time for each of our users is very fast and with over 100 users and turnover, that is extremely important for us.

I would like there to be two consecutive budgets that can be active simultaneously without having to create multiple codes that are duplicated.

Michael

I'm extremely happy we switched from our previous procurement process to Procurify.

Bewertet am 23.2.2018

From the request stage to submitting the finished PO, the process is quick and (usually) flawless.
Receiving in and processing invoices is smooth and prevents issuing invoices to accounting for items that haven't been received yet.

It would be nice if the A/P sections had a provision for CC transactions and credits. Search fields can sometimes be challenging and once a selected PO is opened and viewed it should take you back to the selected field and not make you search all over again.

Antwort von Procurify

Thanks for the review Michael. We are glad we've been able to improve your processes. Thank you also for the feedback on our accounts payable module. We'll forward this back to our product team and try to include it as we continue to improve the module.

Jimmie
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Great Procurement Software

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

I have been using this application for 6 years now and I have only had a good experience. My use is receiving items and ordering items. In both categories Procurify is very easy to use. You can add notes to orders and quickly reorder items if needed. The budget tracking is thorough and concise. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a procurement application to try Procurify out.

Intuitive UI, Great customer support, easy order tracking and reordering.

This is rare, but there have been times the website was down.

Robert
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Requisitioners point of view.

Bewertet am 1.12.2021

Ease of communication with my acquisition chain.

Ease of communication with my acquisition chain.

Ease of attaching quotes and running totals - for proofreading - as line items are entered.

Navigation. Specifically searching for previous purchases.

Antwort von Procurify

Hi Robert, thank you for your valuable feedback and product review. We are so happy that you're finding creating purchase orders within the platform easy to do.

We hear your concerns about navigation. As a spend management solution provider, our focus is on improving efficiency and reducing costs throughout your spend management process. I have shared your feedback directly with our Product Manager to address these challenges.

We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your spend management process.

The Procurify Team

Adem
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and approve orders using mobile app

Bewertet am 19.11.2020

Overall is good. Our company is one of the first companies using Procurify. And we witnessed the improvements over the years. Keep it up.

It has the phone app, you can approve and view the details from phone easily.

I think the software is good for my usage. Maybe admin users can have more feedback.

Tanya
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Procurify makes my life easier

Bewertet am 11.8.2016

I run IT for our company (approximately 900 people worldwide) and have all technology purchase approcal authority - the iOS Procurify app means I'm never the hold up on the purchasing process

iOS app is spectacular

Notifications re: comments are not good at all. Most people aren't aware a comment has been made

jose

Exceptional software to control, track and report the expense of your company

Bewertet am 16.7.2018

Excepcional software para Controle, rastree e informe el gasto de su compañía

Excepcional software para Controle, rastree e informe el gasto de su compañía

allows companies to obtain the best quotes from suppliers
Keeps my company's procurement team informed and updated with our Slack integration. Communications and financial records all in one place.
Allow an easy way to track items, keeping all your documents secure and easily accessible on all devices

It does not allow my users to track their orders and the filtering is not very good.
But it is acceptable if what you want is a system to control the orders

Ann
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Great Tool

Bewertet am 28.7.2016

Procurify helped our organization greatly. Before Procurify we used a paper-based PR system, which was highly inefficient and cumbersome. Procurify helped in streamlining the procurement process and cut down on the time and hassles of a paper-based procurement system.

Kellie
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Great procurement software

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

Simple, easy.

Simple, easy.

Implementation ease, very user friendly, multiple customization options to fit our needs, great mobile app.

Occasional glitches that, but overall satisfied with the product and support.

Heather
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Would be great if there was more flexibility for the user

Bewertet am 26.7.2016

I use this software to track all my business expenses and client materials expenses. I submit orders and run reports to get all financials for the projects.

I am able to order per customer and by project by adapting to Department and Account Code to my needs.

The Reports and exporting is not at all user friendly and is hard to get data from. The user should be able to plug exactly the data they need and receive the report. Right now you can only run reports that cannot be manipulated but the user.

Mikki
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product for your start up company

Bewertet am 8.6.2017

Procurify is a user-friendly, cloud-based system which allows a company unfamiliar with the procurement process to order inventory with ease.

Set up for standard business models, Procurify is a little more difficult to work with on a different business platform.