Eventbrite

Erstellen, verwalten und erweitern von Ereignissen

(4.617)

Sortieren nach

Molly
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Eventbrite is fantastic for event registration

Bewertet am 3.2.2022

Overall, Eventbrite is great for event registration and did what we needed!

Eventbrite made it easy to set up multiple registration options for our event. It was also free to use for free events

It was a little bit hard to figure out how to pull a list of enrollees, but we eventually found it

SignUpGenius

Eventbrite was set up better for event registration
Carrie
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One platform for event planning and management.

Bewertet am 5.1.2023

In the past, organizing an event, sending invitations, and registering attendance required us to use multiple apps and send countless emails. I enjoy Eventbrite because it streamlines organizational and administrative tasks.

I love that Eventbrite lets us organize our events in one location and distribute invitations to specific contact groups and register attendees in a few simple clicks. Eventbritet's high-quality automation helps us automate more, shortening operations. Eventbrite lets us host teleconferences efficiently, manage them with flexibility, and gather and respond to attendee comments. Eventbritet logs' data organization and reporting are great.

Eventbrite 's pleasant and fast support team will assist you master its use and maximize its benefits with a few simple workouts.

Brendan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Eventbrite is a game-changer for event management!

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

Eventbrite is a game-changer for event management! With its user-friendly interface, customizable event pages, and robust ticketing options, it makes organizing events a breeze. The analytics and reporting tools provide valuable insights into ticket sales and attendee engagement, and the mobile app allows for on-the-go event management. The integrations with platforms like Facebook and Mailchimp is a cherry on top! The only downside is that some features can be pricey for small event organizers, and the design options for customizing event pages are limited. Despite that, Eventbrite is a must-have tool for any event organizer looking to streamline their event management process and make their events a success!

User-friendly interface, easy to navigateCustomizable event pagesRobust ticketing optionsIntegrations with other platforms like Facebook and MailchimpAnalytics and reporting tools to track ticket sales and attendee engagementMobile app for on-the-go event management

Some features can be pricey for small event organizersLimited design options for customizing event pagesLimited customer support options (no live chat)

Rashi
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Eventbrite: A Powerful and User-Friendly Event Management Platform

Bewertet am 27.12.2022

Overall, I highly recommend Eventbrite for anyone looking for a powerful and user-friendly event management platform. It has made a significant impact on the way I plan and execute events, and has helped me reach a larger audience and sell more tickets.

have been using Eventbrite for the past year to plan and manage events, and I have been extremely impressed with its functionality and ease of use. The platform is intuitive and user-friendly, which has made it easy for me to quickly get up to speed on using it.One of the standout features of Eventbrite is its extensive event management capabilities. It offers a wide range of tools and options for creating and promoting events, including customizable event pages, ticketing options, and promotional materials. This has made it easy for me to manage every aspect of my events, from start to finish.Another great feature is the ability to track and analyze the success of my events. Eventbrite provides detailed analytics and insights, including ticket sales and attendee demographics, which has helped me better understand my audience and improve my events.

I have experienced with the customization options for event pages. While Eventbrite offers a wide range of options for customizing event pages, I have found that the templates can be somewhat limited and may not be suitable for all types of events. Overall, these are relatively minor issues, and they have not significantly impacted my overall satisfaction with the platform.

Debarati
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Perfect tool for all your event needs

Bewertet am 30.12.2022

Loved the product overall!

Easy to use, any one can learn how to use it be it for personal or business purpose. Can integrate well with your existing marketing tools. Gives a complete rundown of your events. Has the power to send emails both templated as well as custom HTML ones to your attendees.

The software has great engagement features, where it sends out post event engagement in the form of emails to collect event photos, feedback. It would be good, if they can be collected and stored in the same platform and used in the next event to create flashbacks for the attendees too.

Whova

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Eventbrite

Less expensive and easy to use.
Kj
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

The best there is

Bewertet am 4.1.2023

Eventbrite is the best event management platform out there. It's designed to be the place where attendees go to find local events, so it's very user-friendly!

Eventbrite is designed to be easy for both the event planners and the attendees. It has a a very user-friendly set up that will make event registration fast and simple for attendees, and set up will be painless for event managers.

While the event set up side is designed to be easy for event planners, I do wish it was a bit less simple in it's offerings for email communications. The section for email reminders section is quite underwhelming.

joao pedro
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best event ticket app out there

Bewertet am 1.1.2023

My overall experience using the Eventbrite app is positive. It is easy to use, with a clear interface and a range of features to help customers find and attend events. The app allows customers to purchase tickets and receive electronic tickets, as well as stay organized and up-to-date with events they are interested in.

Eventbrite is a great app for organizing and promoting events. It's easy to use and has a clean interface that makes it simple to create an event, sell tickets, and manage attendees. One of the best features of Eventbrite is the ability to customize ticket types and pricing, which makes it a great option for events of all sizes.

some cons are: Fees, since Eventbrite charges a fee for ticket sales, which can be a significant cost if you have a large event or a high ticket price.Eventbrite is primarily designed for ticketed events, so it may not be the best option if you're looking to host a free event or one that doesn't require registration.

Deependra
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Awesome

Bewertet am 28.12.2022

Good

Eventbrite allows their users to follow them by notification alert and live chatting. They share videos in very high quality . Their schemes are economical.

Registration page of Eventbrite is not so helpful as it takes so much time to register for an event.

Anne Marilyn
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Review For Eventbrite

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

It's easy to pick up and learn, the design available are incredibly.

Eventbrite is an excellent platform which is comprehensive and with customisable tools.

Although you have to pay it's worth it in the end.

Siobhan
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great for managing all types of events

Bewertet am 27.12.2022

I've used Eventbrite for years for both professional and personal events.

We love the ability to customize everything we need for the various types of events we have. It is a great way to get the word out and manage engagement.

The search function isn't the greatest. We'd love to see more advanced filters for search given the number of events now on the site.

Joanna
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Nice Option for Small Nonprofits

Bewertet am 30.5.2021

My overall experience with Eventbrite was positive. I do believe, though, that the production link access process could be streamlined. Do users have to create a password protected Eventbrite account for a free ticket? Eliminating that step could streamline the process for both attendees and administrators.

Being a small nonprofit performing arts organization, Eventbrite's no-fee ticketing option was a great way for our choir offer our virtual production free to our community. We had more views for the production than expected. In fact, attendees included senior living center residents from different countries as well as from several states in the US. I believe using Eventbrite broadened our audience.

Another pro was being able to capture names and email addresses of all attendees. I easily exported the contact information for importing to our email distribution app.

Our organization attracts an older demographic. We had quite a few people contact us at the start of each performance stating they could not figure out how to view our concert. Each instance was an issue with logging into the Eventbrite account. After attempting to assist, I eventually had to send the performance video link directly to the guest via email.

ThunderTix

Warum Eventbrite gewählt wurde

Due to COVID, our choir was unable to perform live. Moving to virtual, we decided to offer our production free as a gift to our community. To keep costs to a minimum, we chose to use Eventbrite's no-fee option.

Zuvor genutzte Software

ThunderTix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Eventbrite

We chose Eventbrite for the no-fee ticketing option in order to keep our administrative costs as low as possible.
Ron
  • Branche: Bau

Fast Event Planning and Management

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

The actual event turned out to be a big success. Eventbrite played a key role in that success. I would definitely consider Eventbrite for future events.

Eventbrite is easy to understand and use. The feature-set is not too broad so it's easy to quickly understand everything they offer. I was able to quickly wrap my mind around its scope and deploy an event. I appreciated how easy it was to setup a website for reservations and payment. Although I did not have alot of design options for the payment and reservation pages, the pages were streamlined and worked well. I was able to find good third-party support for lanyards and printed name badges. Being able to sell tickets at the entrance was a nice feature as well.

Pricing felt right. I received good value for the money I spent.

I did not have alot of design flexibility for the payment and reservation pages. I pretty much had to stick with their default template that makes all Eventbrite sites look the same. The event management UI was slow and awkward to use. I did have a couple of periods of site outage that caused me some pain.

Cvent Event Management

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Eventbrite

Cvent looked to be a superior solution, but it was outrageously expensive. It was way beyond my budget. Eventbrite was the right price.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Extremely helpful tool for organizing an event

Bewertet am 23.3.2021

Eventbrite provides great flexibility to customize the registration form, ticket types, promo code, guest lists, and analytic report based on our needs. Also, the service fee and price are transparent. I have used another ticket selling platform, the price appeared to be cheaper than Eventbrite, however, there is hidden cost within it that I was not aware of.

The app are is very easy to navigate and is very convenient to do check-in. I have used the Eventbrite app to check in guests in an event with around 1000 attendees. The app saves us much time and we can easily get the attendance of our guests as a useful data.

There are many functions and features for the analytic report, it took me a while to familiarize every function. However, once I figure them out, I can access to very useful data and reports that help me organize my future events.

atitaya
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Amazing scheduling/event software...with the caveat that these ratings are for a very specific...

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

Overall it was an amazing experience. We registered 100-125 participants with 10 pieces of mandatory information (it was a chess tournament so school, grade, level, rating, uscf id, address, phone number, cc number, child's name, parent's name). Parents found the form and payment incredibly easy to complete. The email confirmation is a nice feature. The nature of a chess tournament is that you have to register and check-in 100-125 participants in about 30 minutes on the day of the event, and have the information fields loaded into your system the night before. Eventbrite was a perfect solution for this scenario. Free-templated website builders tend to limit the number of data fields you can collect and hiring someone was not an economical or efficient option. The record of payment and list of participants was also helpful.
Setting up the first Eventbrite event was moderately time-consuming and not the easiest to get the appearance as one would like...but with some tinkering it proved to be great. Once the first event was formatted...the other 2 events we hosted were super easy to replicate

Eventbrite does a fantastic job of making itself accessible to users attending your event...and it helps tremendously with signing up a large number of participants and collecting fees. As a volunteer chess coach I was able to use Eventbrite in place of designing a website, and buying a credit card reader or square type solution. We successfully hosted three 100-125 person events (chess tournaments) and it was an amazing...5 star out of 5 star application for that size event and that frequency.

The cost (cut that Eventbrite takes out) is high. If you are running a low volume (less than 50) event...I would recommend using the free version of Eventbrite for sign up and just collect the money onsite. If you are doing a higher volume event I would recommend either hiring a helper to collect the money and invest in a square reader (or if frequent events...maybe even look into website design with payment acceptance built in). For my particular event...more information fields were needed than what free template websites allow...and Eventbrite was fantastic at being able to accommodate those needs. I love everything about the way Eventbrite works...but be careful on the cost analysis side. For us...it was the most economic/efficient way for one person to register 100-125 participants efficiently. Plan for a close to 14%-18% cut...so the efficiency and convenience that Eventbrite provides has to be worth that percentage. For my particular situation...it absolutely was.

Marc
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Solid Event Hosting Option With a Few Quirks

Bewertet am 26.1.2016

With a large number of "event applications" out there, Eventbrite has found its way to the top of that list thanks mostly to their easy to use interface and well thought out back-end that not only covers all of an event host's bases but also integrates with other areas of their marketing. Free to anyone who isn't requiring payment for tickets, Eventbrite makes it easy to quickly put together a good looking registration page fast, without the hassle of payment or subscriptions. The paid feature for anyone requiring ticket fees is a little more rigid in how the user can collect it's money which can make it a little tougher to work with depending on how badly you need the revenue from your ticket sales. The payment processing fees are still reasonable, though.

-Powerful system that provides a large number of great features (creating, promoting, tracking, checking-in, analyzing) for free
-Event page creation is quick and easy. If you want something simple, you can be done in minutes. If you want to customize different areas of the design and registration process, you have that ability as well.
-Integrations with outside marketing platforms like HubSpot and MailChimp allow the user to connect their other marketing platforms together to create the most powerful event marketing toolset you could ask for.
-Relatively good analytics and reporting sections gives you solid insight into how successful your event was and where you can improve moving forward.
-The mobile application (Neon) for event hosts makes checking in attendants a breeze by either scanning the printed tickets Eventbrite provides or just finding their name and swiping your finger across it!
-Customer support is relatively attentive (I've averaged around 3-5 minutes on hold before speaking to a representative via phone) and the knowledge base they've set up on their website it pretty helpful when it comes to answering some of your intermediate-level questions around customization and platform functionality.

-The paid feature is a little rigid when it comes to payout structure compared to other options. You normally can't receive payout for your ticket revenue until your event ends, making it a tough option for those looking to promote an event months in advance who need the revenue now. Definitely something to consider. They provide early payout, but depending on how much revenue you're expecting to generate, that may not even be a viable option.
-Customizing your registration page with your brand's colors, logos and images can be difficult and require some coding skills. You also won't be able to get rid of the Eventbrite branding so anyone looking for total design control may not like this option.

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great functionality, amazing when listing free events, fees are a bit expensive for paid events

Bewertet am 29.10.2018

I organise a lot of professional networking events, some are free and some are paid for. Eventbrite offers me all the functionality I need to organise my event. I used Picatic until Eventbrite recently acquired Picatic. However, customer support from Eventbrite is very difficult, if not existent. So if you have a question not answered by the standard FAQ, such as, "Since Eventbrite acquired Picatic, how I can access my previous/ currently live events"?, the only way I could find customer support was by tweeting Eventbrite. So, Eventbrite is great if you can self-service and publish free events, but once you have quirky questions, be prepared that it will be difficult to establish contact to a human person who can answer.

Eventbrite has lots of functionality that you will need when organising and managing an event. It is very easy to use, plus it can integrate with other apps such as Mailchimp which comes in handy when broadcasting an event and Surveymonkey which comes in handy to send out feedback forms post an event. The back office functionality is great too -- you can email invitations directly without using Mailchimp if you wanted to. For users, it's easy and simple to register, plus Eventbrite offers a secure online payment option which is hassle free for both organiser and attendee.

2 things that I like the least about Eventbrite are: 1) Non-existent customer service. One of the reasons why I used Picatic (which they have now bought!) was due to their great customer service. You can chat with a real person who can help you with some of the questions which are not answered in their FAQs. 2) They're great if you have a free event, but if you have a paid event, their transaction fees are one of the highest in the market.

Linda
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Eventbrite Keeps the Clouds Away from Your Event

Bewertet am 8.10.2018

My overall experience with Eventbrite has been great! I have read some unfavorable reviews but, that has not changed my mind. I have utilized Eventbrite for internal company events, planning external other social events and purchasing tickets to events. It easy to use and hassle free for the novice or the experienced party planner or event manager.

Planning an event can be difficult without the use of an event management software. My preference is Eventbrite. In today's society where people are so busy managing their own lives, its hard bring people together. From a moments notice, to 2-3 weeks in advance, using Eventbrite can make sure your event is anything but successful. Eventbrite offers tools to assure that you can keep up with the logical changes while you are on the go. It also makes it easier for invitees to respond while they are on the go. Its a win win with Eventbrite. It cost effective (no more purchasing expensive invitations and costly postage) and convenient.

Eventbrite needs to implement a 911 response team approach for customer service. Hit it, respond to it, solve it! Also, so many people are use the service now, I am unaware if it has safe guards against crashing and; if it does... what happens to my information? I do think that due to the high percentage of users at any given time, the system slows down considerably. This can be frustrating when trying to pay for an event or responding to an RSVP. The goal is stay focused on the goal. To assist users in planning and executing hassle, stressfree events.

Beau
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Cheap E-Mail Automation capabilities

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

The problem that I was able to solve was spending less time on event coordination- I was wasting too much time emailing individual people about events. Because I now waste less time on E-Mail campaigning, I can spend more time doing things that benefit the organization better. Additional benefits that I realized are the creative capabilities that the software allows. I do not have any graphic design experience but was able to create creative and attractive content for E-Mail campaigns.

the most helpful part of using Eventbrite is that I can automate my E-Mail campaigns and event invites for FREE! That's right, it cost my organization no money to automate event planning and E-Mail campaigns! The upside to Eventbrite is that you can set up campaigns months in advance. When I was leaving my job, I wanted to make sure that events and other activities did not fall through the cracks, so I automated event updates and reminders for the next two months after I left.

I dislike that the software does give you very much flexibility when it comes to creating content. There is a pretty set design potential for events that can become tiresome. It is also difficult to upload certain videos and images according to their different qualities.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wanna go for events? The best place to find them instantly and track them over time.

Bewertet am 13.4.2019

Must watch application if you love staying up to date with events across the country..

I have been using this application for over a couple of years and attending events from time to time.
It doesn't show you only the nearest events but within the country that makes use flexible to register and attend them based on our choice.
I have attended various events listed by Microsoft, Google and others that regularly publish them for free to attend tech conferences and stuffs.
Apart from this, it provides and interface where you can register for events, download tickets, receive notifications, manage your user profiles, filter events based on different categories or pricing, and much more.

Certain sections(common categories) keep repeating on the homepage of the application which could be avoided, although not sure if they wish to keep users engaged to click on them or for easy access.
Could improve the user experience to some extent!!

Bryan

Awesome Stuff

Bewertet am 9.10.2016

What do you like best?
If you know what you like and you choose your interests accordingly, the recommendations are always spot on. It's hard not to find something that would interest you and there are always lots of free events. I had to download the app before I moved to Glasgow because I bought a conference ticket through Eventbrite, but then I started to tinker with it out of curiosity and it quickly became a very useful tool. I was new in the city and it quickly exposed me to a lot of stuff I wouldn't have known about otherwise, I even managed to sneak into an Industry Day type event only older students were supposed to know about (and it was great, by the way).

What do you dislike?
I can't think about any major things I disliked about this service. There used to be some synchronisation issues between what I was doing on my laptop and what I was doing on the Android app, but they seem to be gone now. Not being able to see your own location when you click on the map is mildly inconvenient if you're in a hurry, but most of the time I add the events to my planner in advance and just clicking on the location I typed in there will take me to Google Maps. The only problem with this is that Google Maps could lead you to the wrong place if it has a similar name, I once went to the Patrick Terminal for something that was supposed to be in the City Centre and, earlier than that, it led me to some random agency in the City Centre for a photography exhibition that was actually in the East End.

Recommendations to others considering the product
You should only pick the interests you actually have. That's what the settings are for and even if you're afraid of missing out on something else, looking for events in an overwhelming sea of information isn't exactly productive.

What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?
Animation is a terribly competitive industry and you need lots of experience and connections to actually get inside. Even going to events that are only half related, like the ones about film, design, art, computer games and so on will get you into mailing lists, local and global communities and all kinds of other things you wouldn't have found out about by yourself. This creates a chain reaction and a lot more opportunities will find their way to you.

Abdul Waudud
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Goto Solution for Event Registration and Ticketing

Bewertet am 1.10.2020

Eventbrite is a great tool for Event Registration and Ticketing needs. You can easily create your event here with all the event details like event description, agenda, key speakers, event venue, location, open and end time, and so on. You can easily create an invite-only or open event for registration, Paid or Free, and set registration limits per user. It generates a printable PDF ticket upon registration and Eventbrite mobile apps offer QR code tickets for paperless check-in. Various 3rd party integration available using Zapier. Its a very user-friendly and useful Event Registration and Ticketing solution.

I can't see any major lakes in Eventbrite apps. Yet maybe its event web view could be modern style and design.

A
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

It's the customer service cycle that never ends

Bewertet am 3.2.2017

I sent an email on Tuesday and haven't heard back from Eventbrite. I have spent hours on their blogs and I still have several missing questions. I called there on-boarding program and you can only leave a voicemail. I'll update if I hear back from them in the 24 hours they promise.

A few technical items:
- It would be great if the reserved seating function let customers reserve their own seats AND it forced them to reserve seats without allowing to have an empty seat in-between. You can see this function by reserving seats at the Hale Center Theater (https://hct.org/).
- It would be great if someone could purchase tickets using a promo code AND purchase un-comped tickets at the same time (instead of having to go back into the system and starting all over to buy more tickets after the comped tix were obtained). If you have to go into the system twice you may not be able to sit next to your friends. We need this functionality because we give our VIP's a certain amount of comped tickets and then they have first access to purchasing extra tickets for their friends. We'd love for them to sit together.

It's great for general admission. And good for reserved seating.

(1) Customer service. So far it has been almost impossible to get a hold of them.
(2) Reserved seating does not allow customers to select their own seats AND refuse them from leaving an empty seat. Hale Center Theater allows you to do both. You can see more at https://hct.org/online/. I'd love to see Eventbrite incorporate this feature. Maybe they do but I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone and started reaching out on Tuesday. It's Friday.
(3) Comped Tix: Can't purchase comped tix and non-comped tix at the same time. Must go back into the system to buy more tix.

Antwort von Eventbrite Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello A.Gett,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent frustrations and can understand how this would make for a less than satisfactory experience. Unfortunately, we are experiencing longer wait times than normal and are working hard to get back to our normal turn around times.

I was unable to find an email with the provided information here, but I can assure you we will get back to you with detailed information related to all of your questions listed. We want all of our customers to get the help they need and will be sure to pass this feedback along.

If you left a voicemail with our New Organizer team, I can assure you they will get back with you as soon as possible and I've made sure to alert them to keep an eye out for your voicemail and have passed your questions along to them.

Thank you again for your patience and we look forward to resolving your questions.

Carrie
Eventbrite Customer Experience

David
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Must have for event organization

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

Very good! It is very useful, as an organizer, to keep track of everything. As a user, I find it very cool as well.

I like that Eventbrite allows you to organize events, distribute the tickets, keep track of the public, check them in and have some cool analytics on it. Everything in one place! It allows you to send the invitation, check to see if there were bounces, who has clicked and many other things. In our Google Developer Group, we also send a lot of emails to our public to remember them what to bring or the calendar of the event. It's very cool

The event's description editor is very poor and lacks a lot of features. They should copy Medium ( as for the part of editor tools ). Furthermore, compared to Craigslist, the fees they take from the tickets are big! Another feature they lack is the complete integration with Google Pay. I understand that they want you to use their app to explore and check-in but it would be super cool if the user could add his/her ticket from the Eventbrite app into the Google Pay one.

Omotayo

Eventbrite Product Review

Bewertet am 23.12.2021

My overall experience with Eventbrite has been satisfactory though not without some few imperfections, but overall its been the best among similar softwares. So far, i have had a good, memorable and satisfactory user experience with Eventbrite.

The ticketing feature is very excellent and easy to use. The event management feature is also seamless and works perfectly. I like the ease of being able to update the contact details (Names and email addresses)of attendees of our events and move them tp our email list. The process was seamless and easy!

1. The update and notifications feature needs to be streamlined and improved on. In other words, timely and prompt updates on events should be the major objective of this feature. I believe if this is done, the use of eventbrite will be more seamless.

2. The customer service. Eventbrite needs to improve here. Prompt response to users is very important if this software is to gain more acceptance.

3. Customization. It was a bit difficult and cumbersome to customize events with more options available. I will appreciate a very appreciable improvement in this area.

Nick
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great for Free Events!

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

I have been happy with Eventbrite. This is a solid event hosting/creation program with a great interface and userability. Managing events/conferences etc can be tedious and time consuming and this will help take a lot of the legwork off your plate.

Working in education, there are a lot of events I like to put together, and not everything has a cost, but the ability to track attendees etc is still needed. Eventbrite doesnt charge for free/small events! Everything is easy for the basic user to do. There are a number of customization features you can apply and it even integrates with website builders pretty easily. I have been on both ends using Eventbrite, both as an organizer putting it together, and an end user, making a purchase or attending an event via Eventbrite and the interface is simple on both sides. There is also an app to use on your phones.

There are a number of customization features, but colors aren't one of them but this is pretty minimal as an issue. I just want to get the even up and running and promote it to allow for people to register and all of that works with Eventbrite. It has taken off and you really can't go far without seeing it being used.