JazzHR

4,3 (475)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Rekrutierungssoftware für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

Shae
Shae
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Cost Effective Solution, Suitable for All Business Sizes

Bewertet am 10.12.2018

Fantastic. Quick and easy migration. We had a short period to evaluate other solutions and implement. With our implementation contact, we were able to effectively migrate our data from iCIMS quickly.

One of the few products I demoed that allows me to effectively export all data keyed into the system. Met my needs for unique customization, integration with existing HR platform, automated workflows, limited access to users based on needs, and more. More importantly, if provided me the same perks, with an upgraded UI both for admins and candidates, all while reducing our costs by 70% over our existing vendor (icims).

No flexibility to set permissions down to the field level. We like to keep some of our app questions (i.e. what is you minimum expected salary) hidden and this is something that I can't currently hide from people marked as recruiters or hiring managers.

Ashley
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

User friendly ATS program

Bewertet am 27.12.2019

Overall experience with JazzHR has been positive. Customer service is very helpful.

Product is easy to use. Reporting section allows for easy data generation. Customization of work flows and task assignment allows for notifications to appropriate staff that they have a candidate to look at and decision to be made for an interview or decline. JazzHR saved my company a significant amount of money in recruiting costs.

They do not have a contract with Indeed for job sponsorship. Jobs are posted to indeed, but if you need to sponsor the job you have to go though Indeed instead of through JazzHR. Would be nice to use one application for all recruiting needs

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Software architecture is deeply flawed, still overall pretty user friendly & effective at good...

Bewertet am 15.3.2018

It has helped us effectively hire record number of new employees. It keeps us well organized and does what an ATS is supposed to do relatively well.

The price is good for a mediocre ATS that does the basics well at keeping candidates and jobs organized. The email templates are fully functional. Candidate profiles are pretty well organized, except across jobs. Job cloning and posting process is pretty smooth.
It operates fast and rarely has technical issues. They have made some improvements based upon our suggestions, but it took a long time and was like pulling teeth to see any progress.

Candidate notes/comments/discussion cannot be seen across different jobs or even instances of jobs.
Customer and candidate support costs extra to interact via phone, otherwise only internet form submission is required to resolve issues.
Overpromised and underdelivered features, functionality, and continuous development speed.
Not very customizable. Poorly designed. New and updated features are poorly beta-tested before release and not well thought out from a user perspective.
Changes to Workflow templates, stages, and disposition reasons cannot easily be cloned across all of them at once, meaning you need to edit many different templates individually.
Task automation features exist, but are poorly designed sometimes.

Sheryl
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

New Client

Bewertet am 15.11.2021

Great value / features for the money

Great value / features for the money

Ease of Implementation and assistance with resume import

I wish there was a feature to import your templates
If I have to do my templates manually, a more robust editor would be appreciated.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ClearCompany, ExactHire, Workable und Greenhouse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JazzHR

I did an intensive feature comparative and determined that JazzHR had all of the features I was looking for and at a good price making it the best value.
Tony
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The Other Tony Bennett JazzHR Review

Bewertet am 10.7.2020

The Customer service needs work

The Customer service needs work

The many different companies to access on the platform

The Very High Prices Of The Other companies on the platform

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Indeed und ZipRecruiter

Warum JazzHR gewählt wurde

because the service with JazzHR needswork and indeed.com disabled my ad

Zuvor genutzte Software

Indeed

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JazzHR

Because of its extensive platform of contacts
Joe
Joe
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Terrible to leave

Bewertet am 6.3.2024

DO NOT RECOMMEND! They are okay at their job at best and very difficult to leave.

Like normal, in the beginning they are all sunshines and roses. I would give it a 6-7 on finding applicants

Leaving...we were moving to a new service. I left VM's and emails saying I wanted to cancel. I own several businesses' and when a client wants to leave we never hold them hostage, or try to squeeze out one more billing period etc. I called multiple times, left emails telling them I was leaving. After jumping through their hoops I missed one line on the email that basically said, "are you really sure? "(Yeah, I thought to myself, I am really sure after telling you 5 TIMES already) Email us back. After responding to them saying I missed this part of the email can you please just retroactive to the original date that I notified them I wanted to leave they basically told me to pound sand. It's just a crappy way to do business especially for this low price point.

Souleymane
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

JazzHR assists you in all your recruitment processes.

Bewertet am 31.8.2023

I have been using JazzHR for a long time, and I find it to be a great tool for managing and optimizing the recruitment process with all its advanced features.

I love several features in JazzHR, including job posting management to customize job offers, candidate tracking to manage all received applications with a dashboard to view their qualifications, and the creation of personalized questionnaires to assess the skills and abilities of candidates.

I didn't find any features that I didn't like. JazzHR offers a wide range of features that are both interesting and advanced.

• Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Good Value for Money

Bewertet am 6.11.2023

Overall it is worth the money, and a great experience.

Overall it is worth the money, and a great experience.

JazzHR is very easy to set up and use. It also seamlessly connects to multiple job boards, and allows for postings to go out everywhere. There are also many integrations that work well.

The career page was not great for us. We had multiple locations, and the career page just lumped them all together. It would have been great if you could search by location on it.

Nancy
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Basic ATS without Any Bells and Whistles

Bewertet am 14.12.2023

Jazz is pretty easy to use, but doesn't have the depth of functionality that mid sized organizations need. If you are a small company that does 5-ish hires a year this is a perfectly good system.

Be aware that if you switch to another ATS, the export that is provided can not be migrated and imported without significant work.

Lee
Lee
  • Branche: Think-Tanks
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Search feature works great

Bewertet am 22.12.2023

We get a huge number of applications and so being able to easily search every CV for certain keywords can be a quick way to filter and cut down to a manageable number to get through, which you can then easily bulk download.

Nothing really, except that it might be nice to have a single HR app, so to do leave requests through this app as well, I don't know if jazz can do this but we use different software for leave.

David
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Friendly service and effective organization (when used correctly)

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

JazzHR works very well if every team member uses it for all things ATS: booking interviews, emailing applicants, sending offers, etc. It is also very flexible -- it can be used for all of the above, or only for offers, or whatever it is you need it to do.

However, that flexibility is both a pro and a con. If for example some team members use it for booking interviews, but others insist on booking interviews through Outlook, it will be very difficult to keep track of what's happening. JazzHR won't track any communications that occur outside of itself.

My advice: ensure your JazzHR team uses it the same way across the board. :)

JazzHR is a refreshing alternative to maintaining vast Excel spreadsheets of every candidate for every job (yes, that was my life for a little while). It keeps candidate resumes, contact info, and current application status in one place.

Posting new jobs is straightforward, and you can make custom workflows for each one if desired. These allow for some degree of automation (moving a candidate to "passed 1st round" can prompt an email inviting them to the next round, e.g.). Each communication is timestamped, so there's no confusion about how quickly the interview process is moving.

Customer service is also quick on the draw, replying to support tickets within 24 hours -- usually same day!

Two sticking points hold JazzHR back from being truly fantastic:

1. There's no "true" automation; every action requires a user to do something manually. Example: if I'm in charge of updating candidate status, and I'm out sick for a week, it will appear to other users that no progress is happening. Having some time-sensitive automation triggers would help a lot (change this candidate's status from "round 1" to "needs attention" after 36 hours of inactivity, say).

2. JazzHR works exactly as well as the weakest link on your team -- no better, no worse. If yours is a tight-knit group that's in constant communication with up-to-date calendars, this software will be marvelous. If there are panelists who don't use the built-in interview functions, and/or don't check the discussion threads for updates, you'll have that much more work to do to keep things organized.

Emily
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Look no further - You've found an ATS

Bewertet am 10.9.2016

I work in a recruiting capacity in the HR department of a mid-size company that utilizes Jazz as our recruiting software. As a growing company with strongly rooted family values, we are dedicated to making hiring decisions that will have a positive impact on our company's growth and image. Our HR department has been able to take our recruiting to the next level with Jazz since we can effectively track, source, and communicate with candidates from the moment we post a job up until we send out the offer of employment. Our company is not only dedicated to our employees, but also to each and every candidate that expresses an interest in employment with us; which is why, as a recruiter, my personal goal is to maintain communication with candidates at every stage, and Jazz makes that an EFFORTLESS process.

I felt compelled to write a review for this software because not only is it a fantastic platform to use, but their customer service experience is unparalleled. They are always taking customer feedback into consideration and implementing changes that ease recruiting nuances, and unlike clunky applicant tracking systems of yore, they are constantly revamping their system to remain relevant with the latest recruiting practices. Anytime I interact with Jazz's product and customer service teams, they leave me confident in my decision to continue to utilize this system as a recruiting platform for years to come. I suggest you give their sales team a call and request a demo ASAP.

Innovative and Adaptive

Frank
Frank

It's simply Jazztastic.

Bewertet am 15.9.2016

When I joined The VSI Team I came to know this little tool that I had never seen before, it had an awesome UI, and an UX so smooth that I just felt like I was surfing through my workflows, literally surfing... I can sit and talk about the features Jazz offers like its automated customizable workflows, e-docs, ease of integration with other platforms like HackerRank, the Crod module which instantly gives you benchmarks to compare your performance, etc. But if I had to pick one single area where Jazz adds the greatest value is Candidate Experience. Granted, your Candidate Experience depends heavily on how your recruitment team operates, but Jazz significantly helps making life easier for your Talent Acquisition team by improving their response time, their abilities to stay in touch with candidates, simplifying their tasks, . As you know, today Talent Brand and Candidate Experience are factors that heavily influence how the talent market perceives us, this is specially true if we're talking about Tech Companies, and Jazz can be a valuable ally in managing your Talent Acquisition process to deliver the best service. Oh, did I mention our Hiring Managers love it? Oh and the support team rock!

The only drawback is in the reporting capabilities, it's missing some dashboards and the ability to keep track of your metrics, but I know from a good source that is about to change in Q1 2017.

Laura
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Excellent Software!

Bewertet am 8.9.2023

JazzHR has been an excellent product. We appreciate the visibility, customization, and streamlined processes that allow our team to work together easily and efficiently.

We use JazzHR throughout our recruiting process - from job posting to managing candidates from application to hiring - JazzHR has been able to streamline and simplify the process allowing visibility to all team members. We especially appreciate the seamlessness of job postings on our website and the ease with which we are able to guide candidates through our hiring process from beginning to end.

Occasionally there are minor issues that we find with JazzHR. For example, we found out that when we pushed candidates' resumes into JazzHR from another job posting site, the email alert was not triggered for this candidate in the JazzHR system. It is rare, small things like this that we sometimes run into, but do not take away from the entire experience with JazzHR.

LOUIS
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

JazzHR Software proves an integral tool in identifying and acquiring new talent

Bewertet am 20.7.2019

Our company work requires applicants with specific skill sets in working with Cryptographic technologies to include Block chain ledgers and control platforms. As a result it can be difficult to find
and qualify competitive applicants. Since we began using Jazz HR , we have found a new and useful
tool in our discovery process. Over just a few months our hire retention rates have increased and our
time cycles to train are greatly reduced. Finally, the quality of talent is improving as a direct result of using this software. We are excited to continue its use and happy to recommend it to human resource departments for companies small to moderate size.

The highly configurable tools in this software allow for in an depth discovery and qualification for potential applicants. Such tools include question and answer templates . Answers then can be
analyzed and even rated for accuracy. This application can also assist in logistics such as in helping to
scheduling meetings for review during a hiring process. There is a companion application for mobile devices which allow for seamless communication from fellow workers to share their reflections and ideas on a potential hire. There are as well options to leverage social networking sites to discover potential new talent as well.

The only real negative we can highlight would be in the area of support for the product itself. If your team
works late hours as we do , they can be difficult to reach. This is a minor inconvenience largely out weighed by the many benefits of this HR software.

Susan
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

JAZZ is user friendly and allows you to capture all information regarding the applicant easily.

Bewertet am 16.3.2018

Ease of tracking applicants from application to hire, bulk action features saves time when sending out correspondence; set up and customizing the system to meet your company's needs was easy to do. JAZZ is always taking customer feedback and improving the system based on that feedback.

Ease of use, ability to capture all information under the applicant, ability to discuss applicant with hiring manager by tagging them in the conversation are some of the pros with this software. Visually, it shows you at a glance where the candidate is at in the pipeline. Setting up your templates and workflow to customize your company's needs was easy to do. The bulk action feature is also a plus when sending out correspondence to applicants. Customer support is always helpful.

Ayush
Ayush
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Fantastic ATS That Is User-Friendly And Affordable

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

We are grateful to JazzHR for simplifying our hiring process and will keep recommending it to others. Being able to design processes that simplify my work.

Possibility for hiring managers to evaluate and stage their own applicants according to their needs. Depending on the role, the work processes can be modified. New job listings are simple to make, and their cooperation with free job boards is particularly beneficial to building pipelines on a budget.

When switched from LinkedIn Recruiter to JazzHR, it doesn't always function. Since we frequently divide candidates into multiple groups, I believe that using a variety of rating systems would be advantageous.

Caroline
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not the best for small companies

Bewertet am 3.5.2022

Initially great. Automatic renewal is the only option allowed. They claim to have sent a reminder email but if they truly did it went to junk or spam. Then when the draft came out and I tried to cancel, I could not talk to a live person. Anyone I talked to "wasn't in that department and would forward my info to the correct department." Which got me an email but just reminded me that cancellation took a 30 day notice and no refunds would be given. Maybe this platform is good for big companies that constantly have jobs to post. But as a small company with only one opening to post, it was a costly error to use this platform as I ended up paying 2 years of membership fees to post one job and didn't even hire anyone from this platform.

Creating my job was easy and it posted multiple places at once.

Candidates weren't any more likely to actually show for interviews than those who had applied via Facebook.

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer! Much improved based upon feedback. No unresolved major issues or complaints.

Bewertet am 13.5.2019

JazzHR has come a long way. Now that they've been taking client feedback and suggestions very seriously, I can't complain. New features and improvements are popping up every week. The annoying user experience issues that I have dealt with previously are near completely gone and this ATS makes my job a lot easier. Their development team has done a great job and they've done much better testing to prevent unexpected bugs. Recruiting with JazzHR is highly automated and enjoyable.

JazzHR is easy to use and allows customized automation, enabling us to hire a massive number of candidates efficiently.

Canned application questions wording still can't be edited per client company.

Maddie
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Grateful for an all-encompassing recruiting tool!

Bewertet am 9.2.2017

Jazz makes recruiting easy - from storing candidates' information to providing workflow options and even varying user access levels to work with internal and external parties as needed. It's easy to communicate back and forth with the interviewing team through the app, and I can't recommend it more highly to anyone considering using the program--particularly with a high volume of open positions to manage.

Love all of the options from user access levels to detailed data available on candidates and job profiles.

Wish some parts were more intuitive--there's a lot of loops within Jazz itself...for example, a note someone makes on a task is hard to find again or isn't easily shared with other co-workers within the app. You really have to use the program often, and play around with buttons to understand all that's available to you within the app rather than some of it being more intuitive--particularly for coworkers new to the recruiting process jumping in on say one candidate's workflow.

Kimberly
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Can't imagine doing my job without Jazz!

Bewertet am 9.9.2016

Jazz has proven to be an extremely innovative and useful tool for our company! It greatly improved our entire hiring process by allowing us to manage everything from initial job posting through to candidate offer letters and initial onboarding procedures in one easy to navigate system. (Before Jazz, we relied on inefficient application and tracking methods that required the use of multiple programs.) Customer service at Jazz is extremely responsive to our questions, and even our suggestions. Engineers from Jazz actually took time to meet with us and get our input for future updates! We recently saw our suggestions go live!!

Our HR Team took a while to think about this.... we couldn't come up with anything! If we had to pick something - one of our team members mentioned that Jazz makes frequent updates. They absolutely do, however, the updates are very useful, and, as I mentioned above, response to their customer's feedback.

Laurie
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Jazz is a must try!

Bewertet am 26.10.2016

I will start off with saying we had an AWFUL ATS which I will not name. I started looking for a replacement and stumbled across Jazz (The Resumator at the time). It was too good to be true! Jazz provides everything we need. Helps our staff stay organized and is very user friendly. And the customer service cannot be beat! They are a fun company with lots of energy, you can tell by the survey's they send out among other correspondence with fun jokes.

User Friendly, great reporting, a huge time saver for us.

They make a lot of changes. In my opinion this is a good thing but some users who are not as tech savvy may not like it.

Heather
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

An Incredible Time Saver

Bewertet am 19.11.2016

Our company has been using the Jazz ATS since around April of this year and the amount of time it has saved is unbelievable. We went from listing job ads manually on multiple websites to having Jazz list them for us and maintain the tracking of views and traffic. Before we would need to sift through hundreds of emails and then opening each attachment to view the resumes, call the applicant, bring them into the office to fill out the application and start the process there. Now, applicants complete the application when they send us their resume. It is all located in an easy to search application and the whole hiring team can look at the resumes instead of one person checking their email and printing the resumes for others to look at. I 100% recommend the Jazz ATS to any business. Our business is a smallish 120 employee establishment but since we are a sales company, we hire sales reps in batches of 10-20 several times a year. Having the Jazz ATS has make the hiring process so much smoother.

Easy to search applicants, All applicants in one location, Tasks/notes can be sent to individual members of the hiring team or the group as a whole, too many other things to mention.

The "Help" FAQ section is a little messy at times when you don't know the exact words to search for while you are learning the system but they do provide multiple training sessions for anyone who will be using the program.

Patricia
Patricia
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Almost perfect

Bewertet am 27.9.2020

We use Jazz to facilitate the hiring process for all our job postings, and it has made the life of our HR team so much easier. It would be good, though, to pair your usage of it with training so all your employees are using it in the preferred and best way for your organization.

Jazz meets all the needs for taking your hiring process digital. It's easy to receive resumes and communicate with applicants via the platform's messaging system, which handily assigns anonymous email addresses to both you and the user. You can also get the messages forwarded to your email of choice. The dashboard view makes it easy to sort where you are in the hiring process and star priority candidates.

Even though Jazz is packed with features, there are some things that are not intuitive about its design, or are not well thought out. For example, if a user changes the platform's notification settings, it changes them for all users. Other technology platforms have trained us to expect individual control over notifications and messaging alerts, but that is not the case here. It also takes some getting used to in order to find the view that works best. You can have a dashboard with just the candidates and jobs you are hiring for, but the default is to see all the applicants who have applied for every job. Even things like the comments field suffer from basic UI so you're not sure if your comment was recorded or not. They're not insurmountable obstacles, but can be small annoyances that make the platform less than perfect to use.

Stanley
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

They do not have the customer's best interest. Please be careful before signing on with them.

Bewertet am 9.1.2023

It would post jobs on Indeed. It used to have better results, but they did not replace of the job boards down the road. It's not worth it now.

Lacked the ability to do more for the customer and training was not the best. The account manager was very careful and sneaky with her words. The service had changed and there were no updates when the job boards had changed, but the prices were still the same.