TrekkSoft Erfahrungen

TrekkSoft

Verwalte, vermarkte und verkaufe mit einer einzigen Tour- und Aktivitätslösung.

Sortieren nach

Aleksander
Aleksander
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Continously evolving to a better product

Bewertet am 20.10.2017

Booking software, easy management, great service, fresh websites, easy accounting

2 years ago, when I was looking for a Tour management software, I was looking something like Trekksoft: Easy to use backoffice dashboard, friendly, dynamic and easy to use websites, Costumer support is on point: helpful, friendly and fast. It has improved a lot in the last 6 years with the new account manager, the service has become quicker and friendlier. Appart from that, interesting and up to date webinars, Ebooks and other news. Booking system works pretty well and accepts all kind of credit cards.

There were some cons at the beginning (we started using Trekksoft 2 years ago) but most of the issues have been addressed or corrected. We are now enjoying a very estable service.
One of my only cons Is that I still dont see a what to offer better rates for early bird bookings (my old booking system use to have it).
For the price, Trekksoft is pricey but worth it in the long term (if you join one of their annual suscriptions). I still find disappointing to pay for each offline booking (when I never use their Payment Gateway) having a professional account, that is probably my biggest con.
Regardless, is a great software and I believe they will keep getting better over the years.

Hi Aleksander,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review on your experience so far.

We have 2 options which may be suitable for you to charge early bird pricing . I will ask your account manager Renan to reach out to you and see if it will be a suitable solution for your business.

We look forward to a very successful 2018 working with you.

Best Regards,
Rob Smith
Head Customer Success Management

Francesca
Francesca
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It Actually Works Consistently!

Bewertet am 5.11.2017

The ability to have an integrated webpage, booking system, and reservation support system all in one, saves so much time and money. Change your schedule? Add a trip? Change it once, immediately updated on the webpage, etc. Support has been very friendly, and unlike other systems, the system works consistently. It calculates taxes correctly. It keeps a complete reservation history - no trying to guess what happened or why. We looked around a lot, made a couple of changes to what we used. This is the best by a long shot. And more comprehensive.

The system has a lot of flexibility - so you will probably go through a few tweaks until you find the mix of options you prefer. There may not be a simple 1-2-3 setup guide that fits your particular operations, but chances are it WILL do what you want. It will never lose information on you, and they are good at fixing/adding tools that the user base requests. The platform technology is modern, clean interface, interfaces with the big reservation portals (Viator, etc).

Hi Francesca ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience so far. We are delighted to hear of your success with TrekkSoft.
Your account manager Renan is available for you if needed anytime.

Thanks ,

Jesse
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Being buried in a pit of fire ants would be better

Bewertet am 22.5.2017

Every now and then, after weeks and weeks and weeks of complaints, and a lot of bs dripping with bad sales training, we finally get transferred to an actual technician who comes up with a solution that sort of solves one of the myriad issues we're having with their software.......then he goes on holiday for a month with no notice. Guess this isn't really a pro in the end.

I will never, ever trust a salesperson again. Lesson learned! Thanks Trekksoft!

1) The setup is counter-intuitive: information for a single tour is spread into two main branches of the software, so that you have to navigate to two different lists of tours to see who is booked on a tour and for instance, change the name of the tour.

1.5) Those two lists are ordered by date, one starting with the next tour, and the other with the tour farthest away. No way to reverse it.

2) When sending people payment links, the page is ugly and is impossible to edit. When people pay, they receive no automatic confirmation email. We were told we can automate that, but only when we send the payment link.......so people will receive their ticket before paying. Nothing confusing about that. Right? Oh, also, no personal info (email, phone number, etc) is taken when they pay.

3) The app doesn't work at all, and the mobile site is unusable. It worked for a total of 6 days in the last 4 months.

4) Since we allow people to buy more than one ticket at a time, we have to make a choice of getting personal info from each guest, or (theoretically) getting one name/number/email per basket, which would be fine, except that info doesn't make it on to the guest list on the app. Useless.

5) Several features were promised that simply don't work the way we were explicitly told they were. When this became apparent (in our first phone call after paying), we asked for a refund. They offered us and extra month of "service."

The list goes on, but no space lef

An
An
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trekksoft help me to find new way to connect with huge potential customers through internet

Bewertet am 28.3.2018

Trekksoft is fine booking engine, good for SEO, secure and easy to use system. Moreover, this is a travel platform for local travel agency to share their best tour product with their best price to over the world

Trekksoft should have a contract with other big company such as Agoda, Skyscaners or Amadeus ... then share the sub contract to other Trekk users as the program of Google Adsense. My idea is to maximize the benefit of the Trekk users and help the trekk user 'web more interesting with much more value information. If the trekk user are the big companies, they can do themself easily to contact and link to other platform to maximize benefit, but for the small company, it will take more time.

Hi An Bui ,

Michael
Michael

Great booking system for Citytour in Basel

Bewertet am 6.11.2017

- Connection to other booking platforms like viator, tripadvisor, getyourguide and more ...
- Responsive for all clients (PC, MAC, ipad, iphone, android)

- The employer which is working with the app in the tablets have no possability to take money in diffrent currencies. Only one currency for cash payment for bookings on the street.
- At evening after a working day can't print out a cashbox report. How many should be in the cashbox is in the moment not reportable ...

This is the onliest thing, rest of the software ist great!!!!

Hi Michael ,

Our dev team are looking into your request currently , we will follow up with you soon.

Thanks ,

Anita Vik
Anita Vik
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

A great way to boost your business and get lots of booking right away.

Bewertet am 13.2.2018

Increased sales

Increased sales

-easy to learn and set up right
-easy for customers to book
-great way to keep up to date with tourism trends and social media marketing - lots of interesting and useful resourses all up-to-date
-love the way you all of a sudden is a part of a huge partner network - where you can cooperate with other tourism bussinesses and sell eachothers products
- great that big OAT`s like Viator is 100% integrated - you have controll of the bookings from one single place.
-Love the app - our guides can sell products while outdoors!

Main issue: the reports that I hand over to my accountant - but luckely that is about to get sortet very soon.

Hi Anita Vik,

Chelaka
Chelaka
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall experience is superb. Still we are planning to go live but up to now the service is...

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

Options to create packages.
Customer support.
Integration to be happen since we haven't go live we cannot give a comment on that.

More themes or customization of pages.
System takes more time to apply changes, for activity and image uploads.

Dear Chelaka,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience so far. We are delighted to work with your company and offer you our full support.

We are currently working to make changes to appear sooner than now, so rest sure your feeback is taken into consideration.

Wish you lots of success with your integration.

Neely
Neely

Straightforward and reliable

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

The customer service team is spectacular.

The customer service team is spectacular.

Easy set-up on the backend and user friendly for all clients. The customer service team is one of kind. Always available and eager to help.

I wish they offered a SMS software component for easier communication with clients. I would also greatly appreciate if they created a newsletter component, so all of my work could be managed from one platform.

Dear Neely,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always welcome.

We are happy to hear that you like Trekksoft and that you have been successful with it. Rest sure that your feedback have been passed.

Leon
Leon
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Very functional and versatile tool

Bewertet am 1.9.2018

Overall I am happy with software, and it is expensive at first glance but if you calculate benefits it is money well spend. of course if you have attractive offer. If you don't nothing helps.

I really like versatility and functionality of software and how many partners it has. And of course customer support.

it could be more user friendly and more windows or iOS like. It is more Unix or even older OS like. But this doesn't affect functionality and its purpose. Another thing is website creation; please make it better, bigger pictures, more html friendly i think

Dear Leon,

We are currently in a project to change the design of our system so it looks more attractive and mostly more user friendly, so your comments are very well received. I also passed your feedback about our website builder to the right team so they can keep that on mind for future improvement.

Looking forward to have a long therm relationship with your company.

Eduardo
Eduardo

DRIVING CHANGE AND INNOVATION IN A TOUR COMPANY

Bewertet am 20.12.2017

SALES!!

SALES!!

- Customer Support: Customer Team is just incredible. They are fast, effective and generate notorious value when needed.
- Booking Engine (Intranet): The backend of the booking engine has endless features and options and is very easy to understand and use.
- Sharing Knowledge: Personally, their tips, blog and webinars are just great.

- Lack of Features (Front-End): At the moment, front-end customization is a bit limited as we need to adapt to the standard (and awesome) booking engine they developed. However, I'm sure that TrekkSoft will improve their customization process and features very soon.

Hi Eduardo ,

Yolanda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TrekkSoft is an excellent booking platform and we are very happy with it for the most part.

Bewertet am 21.9.2017

Great price, great platform, great visual content. Love the payments coming in once per month like clockwork. Thanks so much!

Easy and fast experience for clients on the front end with great visual appeal and seamless integration with my own website. The booking process for clients is really easy for the most part and I also like that TS provides a free website on their own so that I keep both my own website up on our client computer in our sales office, but also another tab open with the TS site showing our tours and rentals as well. The TS site focuses on showing the tours in a boxed setting so it is super easy to find the one you are interested in on just one page. The two sites working together make is really easy for clients to find what they are looking for.

I also looked at at least a dozen other platforms before choosing TS, and one of the biggest problems I found with other sites was that they didn't allow for Add-Ons at all, or if they did, they didn't allow for them to be showcased with photographs and full description. TS beats everyone out when it comes to best possible showcasing of any item you have for sale. TS also allows you to include those Add-Ons easily and simply during the booking process, which makes our up sale of all our Add-Ons a sure thing for almost every booking.

I would like to see a few more back end features for the tour operator personally. Such as having the print out of the booking contain all the items purchased by the clients for easy record keeping, such as the Add-Ons. Our company uses Add-Ons heavily so our clients have a more immersive touring experience. We offer 3 different kinds of picnics, hotels on some tours and even entrance fees for some of the tours, though these items never show up on the email that is sent to us to show the booking has been completed. It doesn't list the Add-Ons so we must therefore go back into the system as an extra step, click on the details button and then scroll through the list to see what other items may have been included. Though not a deal breaker by any means, it is inconvenient and time consuming.

I would like to see in the future live people available to answer questions on the fly, rather than having to wait one or two days for them to get back to you after you've left a message on the chat line. If I have a question, it is usually involving a sale in that very minute so having to wait several days to even have someone acknowledge the question is frustrating as that means I must put my own clients on hold until TS gets back to me. A live chat person, at least during normal business hours in my country, would be a wonderful improvement.

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Thank you for your review, Yolanda! I am glad to read that you are happy with TrekkSoft. To get back to you about the feedback you gave, I have been in contact with our product management team regarding your request to have the add-ons on a printed version of the booking. Great news, as of last month this can already be done! Simply go to the basket details and print it from there.

Regarding the support, I have sent the feedback to our support team. I have also asked your account manager to reach out to you to see if you have any further questions. Olivia from TrekkSoft

Yolanda

Best Day Tour Operator Software

Bewertet am 6.8.2018

This system is really in-depth and does A LOT on both the front and back ends. So, obviously that also means you have to put some time into learning about how it can work best for you, how to set it up with all the little details working, etc...to get the most out of it. Once you have all the information set up in it though, it simplifies everything for you and makes your company run smoothly, which makes your life much easier in the end and that is what is all about no?

Having said that it is also SUPER easy to set up the basic bits of it so that it starts running and making your customers booking process and your backend control so much easier, and then you can learn more and do more as you go along.

So my recommendation is to get the Pro system. Take the time you need to read everything and learn everything about how to make it work best for you as it is really an amazingly detailed system with an answer to practically everything right out of the box!

I have done demos on practically every software out there but nothing compares to the Trekksoft platform's versatility. The front end allows for so much more detailed information and descriptions that other platforms don't. One of the biggest pluses is the Add-Ons capability as our company offers unique, optional Add-Ons that really enhance the tours so they are incredibly important to showcase during the booking process. I especially like the gorgeous pop up lightboxes/booking windows that you can program into a BOOK NOW button for your own website or an agents/resellers site. The client clicks the button, then a pop up lightbox opens with either all of your tours with full details, which is ideal if you have this button on an agents website OR you can also program it for your own website so it opens with that particular tour only for that particular page of your site. The lightbox also allows for multiple languages and all the supporting backend documentation, which is really detailed and hefty, will be changed to the correct language and all sent out automatically to your clients. We have our automated documentation for example set up to send out a pre/post trip reminder/thank you via both email and SMS, as well as PDF's of the tours booked, tickets for each tour, our T&C, and a basket receipt. Electronic wallet is also activated allowing our clients to save their E-ticket to their phone. On the backend our guides then scan the E-ticket or paper printed version to check in clients for their tours and rentals. The Resources funcion is really handy too as it allows us to assign our resources, be it guide, vehicle, bike, scooter, etc...at time of booking so the system automatically keeps track of it all and never allows overbooking. Equally handy we can block out a resource for vacation, mechanical adjustment, etc...whenever we want. If you are on the Professional version (we are) then the customer service is excellent as we have a dedicated agent that answers all our questions within an hour usually, and we only ever have to deal with that person so it is not confusing and he knows already who we are and what we have asked before. This makes it really nice and we always feel comfortable that our needs are being met. The pricing for the Professional level I feel is well worth it as well considering all the hundreds of questions I've asked and gotten help with and the number of bookings that we receive monthly. They pay out on time and everything is clear on the invoice and you also have everything clearly shown on the backend electronically. The reports section is great as you can keep track of everything there and see clearly how you are doing from day to day, or year to year, etc...the Agents feature is awesome too. You can give a travel agent, other tour operator, reseller, concierge at a hotel selling your tours, etc...access to your backend Point Of Sale desk, which is set up to be really simple to use, via a login code and you can control how much access they have, what they see, etc...the system then keeps track of the commissions you own each agent so major time saver there and the reports also show it all clearly electronically. In addition to all of this, you can also have a separate Shop, where you can sell anything you like such as merchandise online. Business Intelligence tracks everything for you too. You can set the parameters for what it tracks such as Nationality or Age of the customer, etc...so you can see where your biggest buying market is, isn't and what works and doesn't anywhere in the world. It is really just a wonderful overall system that gives our company a ton of versatility and most importantly it allows us to sell and feel confident that everything going on behind the scenes is running perfectly.

Sorry, can't think of anything to complain about. This platform is just amazing and dynamic!

I do see a lot of complaints here, but so many of them are due to operator error as far as I can tell. What I mean by that is that the person complaining doesn't seem to be learning enough about the system to understand it but rather just complaining that things don't work. For example; I see all sorts of complaints here about things that Trekksoft does provide training documentation for (they have an extensive documentation set for how the system works), or things that I myself have had questions about in the past, but found the answers to by reading the documentation, or asking my dedicated customer support agent about. I've seriously asked thousands of questions and my customer service rep. always responds promptly, efficiently and with the right answer. If he doesn't know that particular answer, then I immediately get an email from someone else in that particular department such as a technician, design expert, etc...who responds to the question directly. So paying for the Professional level per month is the answer here so you can get the best customer service and also access to all the extra things that the system does so you can take advantage of it and get the most out of it.

Dear Yolanda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such comprehensive review, I can tell that no one have ever taken the time to go in such detail through the pros of our system and for sure this is very well received. This review fill all the Trekksoft Family with satisfaction and for sure will help all people looking for a booking software to take a more conscious choice.

I’am happy to see you are successful with our system so far and we hope to build a long term relationship with your company..

Gyula
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Trekksoft as a website and booking solution

Bewertet am 31.1.2017

We are an activity company in Hungary and Slovenia. We use Trekksoft since June 2015 and in overall I am very satesfied with it.
First we have used it only for accepting creditcard payments at our reception desk. It is very simple either you use your computer or your smartphone with card reader.

In 2016 I had to change our old website to a new one and I wanted to add more features to the site. As Trekksoft gives everything what I need (even more) it was logical to build a website with using their system. You don't need to be an expert in programing or super smart. It is very very easy. Even if you stuck or you would need some help the support team is allways there for you. (For example hungarian language was not available, but I needed it. We managed it pretty quick, so for now hungarian is an option too.)

We had our own developed booking and administration system which is pretty good, but I must say Trekksoft knows much more, so we decided to use the booking system from the upcomming season in 2017. It it very simple and many things are automatized, like vouchers, pre and after trip infos and many more. The system can connect you to Online Travel Agents what can be a hugh help in sale.

About Money. There are different subcription plans... It is not cheap, but when you think about how much would you pay for your own developed booking system and a website and marketing and so on... Believe me it's worth the money.

Trekksoft is not only about their system. They support you with many advises, like webdesign or online marketing ideas, how to use social medias, checklists how to prepare yourself for the next season and so on.

I think with Trekksoft and their super team everything you picture is possible.
and
These days I am sure with using Trekksoft you get an advantage in a hard competition of tourist market.

Elena
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy, but I hope in future improvement

Bewertet am 7.12.2019

Generally speaking I am very happy with Trekksoft, and I hope to have more possibility and function in future.

What I like most is that the software is very easy to use and a lot of function are very useful to manage the experiences. Also it is very easy to create a web site. The connection with the marketplace is of course one of the most important part.

Sometimes I would prefer to have more choices. For example I would like for the voucher to have a period of availability, so that I can set to sell the voucher only for the next two months. Or sometimes the are words (in the creation of the website or in the booking part) that I cannot change or choose if I want them to be shown or not and I can not change them. I would also like to have the possibility to suggest another activities at the end of the booking, or during.

Dear Elena,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to see that you feel comfortable so far with our system and that it is helping you to manage your daily operations.

I believe some of the things you are discribing in the cons are currently possible with our system. For example our Gift Certificates (Vouchers) they have a possibility to add expiration date and recently we implemented it as well to our discount codes. Also a good option to promote tours in the check out is our multidiscount feature, I kindly invite you to check our support pages or to contact our support team to get more assistance in the topic, we will be happy to help you with more information.

Once again we are pleased to work with you and we are looking forward many more years of partnership.

Best Regards,

Your Trekksoft Team

Rudolf

Horrible support

Bewertet am 27.7.2018

Overall it looks like a nice product, but the support is really horrible takes a lot of time and the answers are really from somebody from India... not ye not no but Maybe. Very bad and hardly have any knowledge about the product
Sorry but it is not good for the price they charge

Ruud

The payment gateway is good if it is working. the overall look is good. I do not know more to fill the Pros SORRY

A lot of issues, the support department has not the knowledge to fix your problems, and the response time is long

Dear Rudolf,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, our customer's feedback is always well received. We are glad that you find our payment gateway useful and we do understand some of the hassles that are out of your control (like last year's climatic phenomenoms) have blocked you a bit on the use of our system but we are pretty sure that with the time you will be able to find more pros about its usage.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced with our support service, this feeback is very valuable and will help us to take action on the matter and improve our response times.

If there is anything we can assist you with, please do not doubt to contact us, we already asked one of our specialized support person to contact you directly, probably already did.

Lin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst customer support and product

Bewertet am 23.8.2018

Look elsewhere!

Look elsewhere!

Better than manual bookings, can see reports for sales, but I don’t have many positive things to say.

Everything. Many cannot book online and call us directly (or just bail completely) The app is always in delay and not accurate and has limited functionality. Speaking to someone is impossible. The receipts and payment page is not clear and cluttered. They always say...sorry it was a bug when something didn’t work. Nightmare!!

Dear Lin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are very sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the system and experiencing troubles with it. I talked with our team and we have done several tests and the whole process works well and we are able to finish the booking, also your assigned support person modified for you the receipts so they are clear, so we are wondering if there is something else we are missing? If so please reach out your assigned person so we can help you out with anything that you may still need.

Your feedback is always important, so we really appreciate you took the time to leave the review and we will work on the things that need to be worked from our side.

Ralf
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I am a happy user of the trekksoft software as this saves me time to coordinate tours and...

Bewertet am 26.1.2018

The possibility of having different options of cooperation. For time beeing I work with the pay as you go option and when business grows I can buy additional options.
Then I like the possibility of getting in touch and work with big activity providers like Viator, GetYourGuide and so on

Working together with some big activity providers the price structure (Group price / fixed price / Per Person price) have to be entered the way they want it. But this is rather the problem of the activity provider and not trekksoft and this is not a major issue. Further I dislike that tours have to be entered always in all choosen language. I have tours for the german market only and others for the english market only. The system does not allow me to offer tours in just one language.

Hi Ralf,

Oscar

Worst customer service ever

Bewertet am 11.6.2019

We have been using TS for 3 years now and the customer service is just getting worse for every year. They have a support chat which normally answers you in 24-48 hours - if your lucky. Other services we use have answers in a couple of hours as a worst case scenario.

This customer service they are offering really sucks - STAY AWAY!

Dear Oscar,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are very sorry to hear your inconvenience, you are a valuable customer for us and we apologize for the incovenient with our support team.

Your Account Manager is already in contact with you and he should be able to follow up with your case.

Once again our apologies and we hope we can ammend the inconvenient.

Deborah

Automated and functional!

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

Great personal attention when I first started to walk through the whole system - a very patient lady stood by me and talked me through in baby steps - I had to do a lot of the work myself and familiarizing myself with the software but now finding it much easier and so worth it.

I no longer have to write emails after someone enquires or books - everything is automated, if I want it to be! Its Freeing up a LOT of time for me! HOORAY!

The software doesn't hold a clients credit card info so I have to ask for it again before or just after the trip which means i have to trust the client to pay the balance after the trip - or find a way to get online and pay just before the trip (difficult when people are already on vacation and may not find it easy to access wifi / internet to pay the balance. A bit nerve racking for me!
Also, it would be great to have a number to call someone for assistance when needed - I have had to wait a few hours sometimes for a response - thought someone does ALWAYS respond before long.

Dear Deborah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us review, your opinion is always important for us. We are happy to see that you are successful with the system and to learn that it is saving you time in your daily processes.

I will pass your feedback to our product team so they can consider it for future improvent as well as the support related feedback to the right area.

Looking forward to a very long relationship with your business

Stephanie

Great booking system

Bewertet am 17.8.2018

Connection to channels really safe us a lot of time managing bookings from different channels, and avoiding mistakes.
Very responsive customer service that solves problem very quickly.

- Can be connected to many channels
- Easy to use
- Super responsive customer service

- Glitches happen
- Minor shortcomings, such as payout report doesn't give detailed information such as adult / child

Dear Stephanie,

We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that you find our system useful and moreover that our channel manager is helping you to save time while managing all your bookings.

Everyday we are working on make our system better, so your report in the cons will certainly help us to improve.

Sanjin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy booking and great software

Bewertet am 14.11.2021

There are many benefits using TrekkSoft. I like the most easy booking process, communication with buyers threw the software and great TrekkSoft team.

It was very easy to integrate our web site in the software. Also booking sistem is simple and easy for buyers.

I am very satisfied with TrekkSoft software.

Dear Sanjin B,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you found in TrekkSoft the booking system that you were looking for your business.

We are really happy to hear that so far you are satisfied with our service and that your experience with TrekkSoft has been good.

We will be looking forward to many more years of partnership.

Your TrekkSoft Team

Solveig
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sometimes misunderstanding of the questions, then the answers are not relevant for the...

Bewertet am 12.10.2020

Quick feedback of the bookings.

Quick feedback of the bookings.

I like to have the fast reply from the help-desk, much appreciated. But sometimes they misunderstand the questions and gives wrong answer...

We want to have the possibility for our customers to do booking at TrekkSoft 2-3 years ahead of the expeditions. Today it's not possible, why?

Antwort von TrekkSoft

Hi Solveig, thanks for highlighting the miscommunication you've faced with our help desk team. Please know that we will do everything we can to improve the quality of support delivered to you. As for tour bookings for the next 2 to 3 years, a team member will reach out to you with further information. Have a good day! Nicole

Alex
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It’s been moons & we are Happy !

Bewertet am 2.8.2022

Smooth ride since the get go…
I was one of the 1sr to sign up in Costa Rica

Smooth ride since the get go…
I was one of the 1sr to sign up in Costa Rica

It’s easey to use & saves on time
Less admin headaches for us to deal with - keep it simple & fast is key

Not sure about that ….I’m happy with it

Dear Alex,

Thank you so much for your kind words and review. We are happy to see that so far you are satisfied and successful with our system.

Your feedback is always important as it helps us to keep on improving.
Thanks for your trust and commitment.

Looking forward to more years of partnership.

Matthew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Trekksoft helps me make my bookings and reservations efficiently and smoothly.

Bewertet am 25.8.2018

Nothing I haven't already mentioned.

Nothing I haven't already mentioned.

Trekksoft is great. I can quickly search what I am looking for and do what I need to do. The colour scheme makes it easy to read.

The basket details page sometimes has too much info in one place and when some articles are updated I still have to update the others manually.

Dear Mathew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always important for us. We are glad to hear that you have been successful with Trekksoft and that it is helping you to make your bookings management faster and efficient.

About your concerns showed on the cons section of the review, we are not sure on what you mean with it, but already requested someone in our team to reach out to you and help you out with it.

Kelly

Easy to set up, with quick and efficient customer service available when needed

Bewertet am 19.2.2018

Ease of use for our customers and keeping our books up to date for upcoming tours.

Ease of set up and customer service, additional features being added each year as they continue to improve.

Since we run multiple tours at various times of the day, it would be ideal for our customers to see what is available on the day instantly, without having to contact us first.

Hi Kelly ,