TrekkSoft

Verwalte, vermarkte und verkaufe mit einer einzigen Tour- und Aktivitätslösung.

Sortieren nach

Michael

Great booking system for Citytour in Basel

Bewertet am 6.11.2017

- Connection to other booking platforms like viator, tripadvisor, getyourguide and more ...
- Responsive for all clients (PC, MAC, ipad, iphone, android)

- The employer which is working with the app in the tablets have no possability to take money in diffrent currencies. Only one currency for cash payment for bookings on the street.
- At evening after a working day can't print out a cashbox report. How many should be in the cashbox is in the moment not reportable ...

This is the onliest thing, rest of the software ist great!!!!

Hi Michael ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience so far. We are delighted to hear of your success with TrekkSoft.

Our dev team are looking into your request currently , we will follow up with you soon.

Thanks ,

SOFIA
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy & Simple website and reservation platform!

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

We are in general satisfied with TrekkSoft. We have build up our website with this platform and it’s easy cause we can manage it all our self, which saves a lot of time and money. Although sometimes we feel the website can offer more up to date tools so we can create an even better and friendly site.
The reservation platform is easy but can also need more tools.
Customer service shall continue to strive to be even better and they will be all ok.

Website:
It’s very easy to use with drag and drop function. Few but good different styles of templates, fonts and shape to choose from.
Not to many functions which sometimes can limit your needs.
Reservation Platform:
Also very easy platform with simple steps of adding an activity. In general working very good from when guests make a reservation, cancellation etc.

Customer service had sometime some delays to solve our problems/issues. The follow up was missing. We reported it and can lately see a change towards the better.
Information with news and changes to us have sometime been lacking, but also this is getting better.

Dear Sofia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We certainly appreciate your feedback as this helps us to consistently improve.

Happy to hear that you see improvement in our service, I sent this info to our support team lead and he was pleased to hear that you consider that the team is performing better lately.

I will as well share the info about the website with our product team for any future improvements.

We are looking forward to many more years of partnership.

Jesse
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Being buried in a pit of fire ants would be better

Bewertet am 22.5.2017

Every now and then, after weeks and weeks and weeks of complaints, and a lot of bs dripping with bad sales training, we finally get transferred to an actual technician who comes up with a solution that sort of solves one of the myriad issues we're having with their software.......then he goes on holiday for a month with no notice. Guess this isn't really a pro in the end.

I will never, ever trust a salesperson again. Lesson learned! Thanks Trekksoft!

1) The setup is counter-intuitive: information for a single tour is spread into two main branches of the software, so that you have to navigate to two different lists of tours to see who is booked on a tour and for instance, change the name of the tour.

1.5) Those two lists are ordered by date, one starting with the next tour, and the other with the tour farthest away. No way to reverse it.

2) When sending people payment links, the page is ugly and is impossible to edit. When people pay, they receive no automatic confirmation email. We were told we can automate that, but only when we send the payment link.......so people will receive their ticket before paying. Nothing confusing about that. Right? Oh, also, no personal info (email, phone number, etc) is taken when they pay.

3) The app doesn't work at all, and the mobile site is unusable. It worked for a total of 6 days in the last 4 months.

4) Since we allow people to buy more than one ticket at a time, we have to make a choice of getting personal info from each guest, or (theoretically) getting one name/number/email per basket, which would be fine, except that info doesn't make it on to the guest list on the app. Useless.

5) Several features were promised that simply don't work the way we were explicitly told they were. When this became apparent (in our first phone call after paying), we asked for a refund. They offered us and extra month of "service."

The list goes on, but no space lef

Yolanda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TrekkSoft is an excellent booking platform and we are very happy with it for the most part.

Bewertet am 21.9.2017

Great price, great platform, great visual content. Love the payments coming in once per month like clockwork. Thanks so much!

Easy and fast experience for clients on the front end with great visual appeal and seamless integration with my own website. The booking process for clients is really easy for the most part and I also like that TS provides a free website on their own so that I keep both my own website up on our client computer in our sales office, but also another tab open with the TS site showing our tours and rentals as well. The TS site focuses on showing the tours in a boxed setting so it is super easy to find the one you are interested in on just one page. The two sites working together make is really easy for clients to find what they are looking for.

I also looked at at least a dozen other platforms before choosing TS, and one of the biggest problems I found with other sites was that they didn't allow for Add-Ons at all, or if they did, they didn't allow for them to be showcased with photographs and full description. TS beats everyone out when it comes to best possible showcasing of any item you have for sale. TS also allows you to include those Add-Ons easily and simply during the booking process, which makes our up sale of all our Add-Ons a sure thing for almost every booking.

I would like to see a few more back end features for the tour operator personally. Such as having the print out of the booking contain all the items purchased by the clients for easy record keeping, such as the Add-Ons. Our company uses Add-Ons heavily so our clients have a more immersive touring experience. We offer 3 different kinds of picnics, hotels on some tours and even entrance fees for some of the tours, though these items never show up on the email that is sent to us to show the booking has been completed. It doesn't list the Add-Ons so we must therefore go back into the system as an extra step, click on the details button and then scroll through the list to see what other items may have been included. Though not a deal breaker by any means, it is inconvenient and time consuming.

I would like to see in the future live people available to answer questions on the fly, rather than having to wait one or two days for them to get back to you after you've left a message on the chat line. If I have a question, it is usually involving a sale in that very minute so having to wait several days to even have someone acknowledge the question is frustrating as that means I must put my own clients on hold until TS gets back to me. A live chat person, at least during normal business hours in my country, would be a wonderful improvement.

Antwort von TrekkSoft Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review, Yolanda! I am glad to read that you are happy with TrekkSoft. To get back to you about the feedback you gave, I have been in contact with our product management team regarding your request to have the add-ons on a printed version of the booking. Great news, as of last month this can already be done! Simply go to the basket details and print it from there.

Regarding the support, I have sent the feedback to our support team. I have also asked your account manager to reach out to you to see if you have any further questions. Olivia from TrekkSoft

Dean

Perfect for a Hostel

Bewertet am 7.6.2016

The main hostel holds 205 people at one location and another 150 at our 2nd property so we are pretty busy dealing with issues within the hostel along with making sure all of the guests are happy while staying with us. Using TrekkSoft as our booking software for tour and activities gives us the ability to book move, rebook, refund, update and check passenger lists which give us on reception more time to help the customers with other issues.

If guests staying at the hostel want to know how many spots are left and what times the trips are running it takes me 3 clicks on the dashboard and I can give my guest the information. It saves me constantly being on the phone to tour providers checking passenger lists, checking time schedules which in turn promotes productivity and efficiency.

- The customer support is priceless, from setting TrekkSoft up to troubleshooting certain functions.
- Real time updates on passenger lists which prevents over booking.
- We can monitor our growth, sales from our website and our front desk with the reports and analytics features.
- The connect-ability between us and our partners in the tourism industry is a big one, it has turned our hostel into a central hub for locals and tourists!

- With every software there are bugs which occasionally pop up here and there but they get sorted and resolved once you let them know.
- We some times feel over whelmed with the new product releases because we feel like we are not utilizing all of the functions available to us.

Rik

Great Booking System

Bewertet am 29.8.2015

For quite some years we were taking bookings with PayPal in a very time consuming and not really professional way, but we dealed with it. But once we tried to upgrade to 'Business' incredible problems rose. Customers service at PayPal have no idea what they were talking about. Everytime you try to contact them again for the same issue, you alway deal with another person. As many persons I spoke to, as many advises I got. Eventually they simply blocked my account and just left me and my company without any means to take online bookings. So for PayPal, less than zero stars.

During research on the Internet for an alternative booking system, I quickly found out that it's very difficult to get a Payment Gateway setup if your living and running a business in a country such as Cambodia. I also found out that so called 'Free' online booking systems are very limited in terms of possibilities and terms & conditions I did not felt comfortable with. Than I came across Trekksoft. I was completely surprised of the 'customer care'. They are very knowledgeable, very friendly and usually replies on various questions are almost instantly. My biggest concern of getting a Payment Gate setup was solved in less than a second. Actually you do not need one and can simply use Trekksoft Payment Gateway. No questions asked and no need to send tons of business documents. The Trekksoft account was setup very easely and after a couple of days, we were online again.

Even for the 'Standard' account, lots of possibilities. Very professional appearance. Incredible support team. Not free, but also 'No' worries. Very easy to obtain a Payment Gateway. On the fly tracking of bookings and block dates. Literally taking your business in your pocket.

It has a fairly steep learning curve but very well balanced out with the amazing support. Not yet flawless intergratable with Joomla. No Android App available yet. Payout only once a month.

Leon
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Very functional and versatile tool

Bewertet am 1.9.2018

Overall I am happy with software, and it is expensive at first glance but if you calculate benefits it is money well spend. of course if you have attractive offer. If you don't nothing helps.

I really like versatility and functionality of software and how many partners it has. And of course customer support.

it could be more user friendly and more windows or iOS like. It is more Unix or even older OS like. But this doesn't affect functionality and its purpose. Another thing is website creation; please make it better, bigger pictures, more html friendly i think

Dear Leon,

We are currently in a project to change the design of our system so it looks more attractive and mostly more user friendly, so your comments are very well received. I also passed your feedback about our website builder to the right team so they can keep that on mind for future improvement.

Looking forward to have a long therm relationship with your company.

Neely

Straightforward and reliable

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

The customer service team is spectacular.

Easy set-up on the backend and user friendly for all clients. The customer service team is one of kind. Always available and eager to help.

I wish they offered a SMS software component for easier communication with clients. I would also greatly appreciate if they created a newsletter component, so all of my work could be managed from one platform.

Dear Neely,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always welcome.

We are happy to hear that you like Trekksoft and that you have been successful with it. Rest sure that your feedback have been passed.

The Trekksoft Team

great tool to drive online tour sales

Bewertet am 11.1.2018

as an online sales tool, trekksoft is great and easy to use. Their easy shop-templates are good looking and easily fit into any website

at the time we used it n our company, we expected more depth in the back end - assigning guides, drivers, cars, boats - basically arranging excursions and managing assets proved to be not flexible enough for our needs.

Antwort von TrekkSoft Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Please reach out to us for more assistance , we are happy to help you.

Eduardo

DRIVING CHANGE AND INNOVATION IN A TOUR COMPANY

Bewertet am 20.12.2017

SALES!!

- Customer Support: Customer Team is just incredible. They are fast, effective and generate notorious value when needed.
- Booking Engine (Intranet): The backend of the booking engine has endless features and options and is very easy to understand and use.
- Sharing Knowledge: Personally, their tips, blog and webinars are just great.

- Lack of Features (Front-End): At the moment, front-end customization is a bit limited as we need to adapt to the standard (and awesome) booking engine they developed. However, I'm sure that TrekkSoft will improve their customization process and features very soon.

Hi Eduardo ,

Grega
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Ballooning center Barje's Trekksoft review

Bewertet am 28.10.2021

All the rest is OK and happy with the product

On-line booking system with payment options for customers. Support from the team if we need it. Understanding of the COVID situation that affected the tourism market and adjusting the pricing for using TrekkSoft products. We as a small company prefer to pay a commission on sales of our services rather than paying a yearly fee.

Info regarding the refunds that we made to our customers. It was a bit complicated to be sure that we properly refunded them and make sure not to do any mistakes in this process. We need also the information in an easy way that they were really refunded and when they were refunded. The best would be if we could get this info on our registered email.

Dear Grega,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this thoughtful feedback.

Thank you as well for your input about the refunds, we will consider it for future improvement. But as well, feel free to contact our team so they can explain in more detail how to track refunds in your cash flow report and as well in Trekkpay Dashboard.

We are really happy to hear that so far you are satisfied with our service, pricing and that in general your experience with TrekkSoft has been good.

We will be looking forward to many more years of partnership.

Your TrekkSoft Team

Byron
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Some improvements in functions and freedom

Bewertet am 2.10.2020

Satisfactory! The support, the help and open to ideas I send them and also the ease way to use. Also how they helped me to change subscription to pay in parts due this pandemic.

Easy to use and many many features to add to your website and to use with customers like sms or auto emails, the mobile ticketing and e-tickets for wallet. Good stats too.

Some minor things, such as I cannot allocate certain activities or tours to some user/agents so they cannot see all of them. Cannot allocate activities and use range of dates to search them, if I search from one date to another it will appear all tours/activities and not only some I want to show in my website, for instance I want "Virtual Tours" allocated in "Activity Finder" so clients can search in a range of dates the availability of only those tours, but no, the widget will show all tours/activities.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Bókun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrekkSoft

None.

Antwort von TrekkSoft Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Byron! Thank you so much for leaving a review. We'll look into the points you raised about activity allocation and the Activity Finder and get back to you via email. - Nicole

Elena
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy, but I hope in future improvement

Bewertet am 7.12.2019

Generally speaking I am very happy with Trekksoft, and I hope to have more possibility and function in future.

What I like most is that the software is very easy to use and a lot of function are very useful to manage the experiences. Also it is very easy to create a web site. The connection with the marketplace is of course one of the most important part.

Sometimes I would prefer to have more choices. For example I would like for the voucher to have a period of availability, so that I can set to sell the voucher only for the next two months. Or sometimes the are words (in the creation of the website or in the booking part) that I cannot change or choose if I want them to be shown or not and I can not change them. I would also like to have the possibility to suggest another activities at the end of the booking, or during.

Dear Elena,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to see that you feel comfortable so far with our system and that it is helping you to manage your daily operations.

I believe some of the things you are discribing in the cons are currently possible with our system. For example our Gift Certificates (Vouchers) they have a possibility to add expiration date and recently we implemented it as well to our discount codes. Also a good option to promote tours in the check out is our multidiscount feature, I kindly invite you to check our support pages or to contact our support team to get more assistance in the topic, we will be happy to help you with more information.

Once again we are pleased to work with you and we are looking forward many more years of partnership.

Best Regards,

Your Trekksoft Team

Marianne
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Great app and company

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

Theres nothing i do not like because if you want to change anything they are there right away to adjust for you to fit your needs.

I am a client of trekksoft for several years and i highly recommend it. First customer service is fast, staff are always helpful they answer and extend help to all questions i have and even guide you in setting up your website, they do tutorial and show you how patiently. Its very easy to use.

None that i dont like everthng is ok. i just taught at first its hard to use but after thier team teached me and showed me its just easy to set up.

Dear Marianne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with our software and our service, we are hear to help our customer and positive reviews like yours is what give us satisfaction and motivates us to keep on working together with our customers.

Looking forward for many more years of Partnership.

Tea
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Pretty good choice so far!

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

My overall experience in the last six months, when I started using the software, is very good. I'm learning new possibilities the system offers. It's great thing that the integration processes are done by TrekkSoft technical stuff, so I can rest in peace that everything is working as it should!

TrekkSoft software has a lot of features which I found very useful for my small tour business. The API connection is great option, so I can track my bookings in one place. The support team is really great, from the beginning, they showed a real interest to make use of the back office quite smooth. In case of any questions, you can contact the help desk directly through chat - that's pretty cool and the challenges you have can be solved very fast.

To be honest, the back office / interface / dashboard could be more user friendly.

Dear Tea,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this very detailed review. We are of course happy to hear that you are so far satisfied with our service and the platform in general.

Your success is our success, and we appreciate your feedback about the friendliness of the interface, I will sure pass this information to our Product team to consider it for future improvements.

Looking forward to years of partnership.

Deborah

Automated and functional!

Bewertet am 12.4.2019

Great personal attention when I first started to walk through the whole system - a very patient lady stood by me and talked me through in baby steps - I had to do a lot of the work myself and familiarizing myself with the software but now finding it much easier and so worth it.

I no longer have to write emails after someone enquires or books - everything is automated, if I want it to be! Its Freeing up a LOT of time for me! HOORAY!

The software doesn't hold a clients credit card info so I have to ask for it again before or just after the trip which means i have to trust the client to pay the balance after the trip - or find a way to get online and pay just before the trip (difficult when people are already on vacation and may not find it easy to access wifi / internet to pay the balance. A bit nerve racking for me!
Also, it would be great to have a number to call someone for assistance when needed - I have had to wait a few hours sometimes for a response - thought someone does ALWAYS respond before long.

Dear Deborah,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us review, your opinion is always important for us. We are happy to see that you are successful with the system and to learn that it is saving you time in your daily processes.

I will pass your feedback to our product team so they can consider it for future improvent as well as the support related feedback to the right area.

Looking forward to a very long relationship with your business

Sanjin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy booking and great software

Bewertet am 14.11.2021

There are many benefits using TrekkSoft. I like the most easy booking process, communication with buyers threw the software and great TrekkSoft team.

It was very easy to integrate our web site in the software. Also booking sistem is simple and easy for buyers.

I am very satisfied with TrekkSoft software.

Dear Sanjin B,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you found in TrekkSoft the booking system that you were looking for your business.

We are really happy to hear that so far you are satisfied with our service and that your experience with TrekkSoft has been good.

We will be looking forward to many more years of partnership.

Your TrekkSoft Team

Nathan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Positive and quick easy to use

Bewertet am 24.9.2017

its a full service tourism suite.

this software if full service booking suite with all the bells and whistles that go with it. Trekksoft have not left a stone unturned if you need it to run your tourism based business then Trekksoft has it covered.

The only thing that I found frustrating is that on the start-up package you have an initial account agent for the set-up process but once you have set-up you needs to email support team for answers and to assistance. Although I do agree that with the low their packages and account manager should not be an ongoing thing. I think it would be best to have a point of contact for at least the first 6 months of signing up to allow for further training and questions.

Antwort von TrekkSoft Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review and your feedback, Nathan! I have passed on your comment to the customer success team and we will keep this in mind. We strive to provide the best service possible to our users and constructive feedback like yours is always appreciated. Olivia from TrekkSoft

Matthew
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Trekksoft helps me make my bookings and reservations efficiently and smoothly.

Bewertet am 25.8.2018

Nothing I haven't already mentioned.

Trekksoft is great. I can quickly search what I am looking for and do what I need to do. The colour scheme makes it easy to read.

The basket details page sometimes has too much info in one place and when some articles are updated I still have to update the others manually.

Antwort von The Trekksoft Team Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Mathew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always important for us. We are glad to hear that you have been successful with Trekksoft and that it is helping you to make your bookings management faster and efficient.

About your concerns showed on the cons section of the review, we are not sure on what you mean with it, but already requested someone in our team to reach out to you and help you out with it.

Marcin
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Well, this platform would be more useful, but the group of partners, using this tool is too...

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

I like that I can collect all the information about booking in one place. The good feature is link generator for payments - it's really nice because I don't have to be a super programmer to create a link, which will pass the booking process further. It gives a possibility to create funny/fancy/interesting buttons on web pages - that's a part of creative marketing.

It's not so intuitive and It should have more customization's options (f.e. we don't sell ''seats'' - it's only the name you'll think, but for our beginning workers it's a lil' bit confusing). IMHO the interface should be more windowed and making orders should be as easy as moving blocks on a schedule (example: our customer decides to order a limo tour and then he want to go to the restaurant - so we take ''limo tour'' block and move it on calendar, adding to it details about a price, customers information and stretching it for hours, it will last; below we set ''restaurant'' block. After this we can share this schedule with our partners and customers, so they'll know, what time services will start and where it'll happen).
Another problem is that in our country this platform is used only by small group of companies. What if 70% of our partners would use TrekkSoft? All our planning processes and payments will be done on your platform, so doing reservations would be really easy for us and you will have an opportunity to do surveys about customer's preferences and have a lot of control (I can help you with developing your project, because I have an Idea, how you can improve Trekk - if you're interested give me a sing :) )

Dear Marcin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always well received.

I am glad that our system helps you to manage in better way the payments. I am sure this is saving you time and some money!

We really appreciate your feedback given in the cons, I already passed your suggestions to our development team, our objective is always to have the best software for tour operators and this indeed help us to be better.

We have presence worldwide but some countries are more difficult to get in, nevertheless if you are willing to give us a list from all your partners we will be more than happy to contact them and make a good offer to get them on board and ready to work with you.

We appreciate all your feedback.

Collette

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 20.8.2018

good service

customer service was accurate and to the point, using photos and other illustrations to for better understanding

may take a few hours for first response. they require at least twenty four hours to get back to you.

Antwort von The Trekksoft Team Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Collette,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you have been successful with the system and that the answers provided by our customer service team were accurate.

Your opinion is well received, and believe me that we are currently looking for ways to decrease the waiting time for support, hopefully soon you will see news.

Vesna

Helpfull, reliable, fast, logical, friendly staff.

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

new knowledge, easier business

i like because you set it once and it works with all necessary procedure...yo send automatically confirmations and everything. Back up of sistem is always there.

it has some things about rental that could be better...you are not alowed to count from hours days automatically, only you could choose daily or by hours counting...

Dear Vesna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience with our system so far. We are delighted to hear that Trekksoft have been helpful for your business' daily operations.

The feedback from our customers is alwasy very appreciated, so rest sure that we have sent it to the right team to consider your opinion for future improvement of our rental feature.

Sergio
  • Branche: Rundfunk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product, would certainly recommend

Bewertet am 28.4.2021

TrekkSoft offers many features and a good website. The support team is always there to help

Nothing in particular, just minor details

Dear Sergio,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the system so far.

We are looking forward for many more years of partnership!

Ante

Great booking software with many features

Bewertet am 25.3.2018

The best about the software is that it offers many features and functions, you can use it in almost any case you have. The support is great and responds fast (email and telephonw). They also organize many seminars showcasing the industry and their product.

The software is a bit hard to use at first but when you start using it, it all becomes much simpler.

Hi Ante,

Andrew

Well thought out software that has been an envaluable tool in enabling Therapy Charters

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

Easy to use and allows for access on the run. Also allows for both great back end support to the end user who needs assistance.

The time it takes for pages to load between searches. Once on the site and a new search has to be performed it takes way to long to navigate or open new pages. A quicker time process would greatly speed up processing.

Hi Andrew ,