TrekkSoft

Verwalte, vermarkte und verkaufe mit einer einzigen Tour- und Aktivitätslösung.

Sortieren nach

John Y.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We use Trekksoft daily for all of tour operations.

Bewertet am 14.9.2019

Overall A+ there is nothing as good as it out on the market at the moment and I have looked at them all. If a company wants to take their booking seriously they should use the Trekksoft backbone and customise it to suit their needs.

It is a turnkey system with a full back end support staff. The management of the booking process is designed for ease of use and the best user experience.

Because it is a new more people need to use the software in order to grow the network, this happening as more and more companies trust the system.

Terapeak Research, Rezdy, FareHarbor und Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrekkSoft

The Trekksoft system was designed by actual tour and activity providers which is why it uniquely solves specific problems that tour and activity providers face on a daily basis. Using input from real clients that use the software they are able to use technology to help organize a traditionally disorganized market.

Dear John,

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to work with you and to see that you are successful with our system so far.

We are looking forward to many more years of partnership with you.

Mariano D.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great booking system for tours and activities providers

Bewertet am 6.1.2022

- Easy to make bookings (particularly with new mPOS) and to modify existing bookings
- Integrated own payment processing solution (Payyo) and integration with third party payment processing solution (if needed)
- Integrated channel manager (Experienced Bank) that connects with many OTAs
- Many customizable functionalities
- Excellent CSV/Excel exports and Zapier connection to process and data and build reports on another Business Intelligence tools
- Partner network makes it easy to cross sell and invoice activities between partners

- Requires a learning curve to set up the products properly
- Resource manager can be trickier to set it up properly

FareHarbor

Warum TrekkSoft gewählt wurde

- Ease to amend existing bookings or add / change payments - Partner network functionality - Channel manager (API with major OTAs)

Zuvor genutzte Software

Rezdy und Regiondo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrekkSoft

- Ease to amend existing bookings or add / change payments options - Channel manager

Dear Mariano,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, the feedback from our customers is always important as it helps us to keep on improving.

We are delighted to hear that so far you are satisfied with our service and that your experience with TrekkSoft has been good.

We are also really happy to see that you are using most of the features of our system and that you have a pretty good knowledge of them.

We will be looking forward to many more years of partnership.

Eva F.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool that makes our jobs easier!

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

A positive experience overall!

It works great It works well, fast and securely. It's proven to be very reliable.

I believe the overall interface could use some tweaking, and the platform itself could potentially be a bit more improved and user friendly - for a better overview of reservations, less steps to take to get to a file, etc.

Dear Eva,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is always important as it helps us to keep on improving.

I am happy to hear that so far in the time you have been using our platform, you had a good experience.

About the user experience, I will pass your comments to the Product Team and we will work to improve it and make it more intuitive.

If you need any assistance, please do not doubt to reach out to us in our support e-mail or chat.

Looking forward to a long and successful partnership.

Luciano D.
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

ex cliente , não satisfeito

Bewertet am 1.6.2022

contratei a versão gratuita, como não vendia passei para versão PRO...não ajudou
então voltei para versão gratuita...eles simplesmente tiraram meu site do ar ...sem comunicação antecipada
para recuperar o conteúdo do site tive que pagar.....
ENTÃO VERSÃO GARTUITA É PARA INGLÊS VÊR.......

versão gratuita e pela propaganda, achava que ajudariam nas vendas

taxas de serviço, a maneira que eles tiraram o meu site dor ar

Dear Luciano,

We are sorry to hear that your experience was not successful with TrekkSoft.

We always try to give to our merchants satisfactory solutions, unfortunately sometimes is not possible. We apologize for that.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best.

David M.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

excellent program

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

excellent experience overall, I had a website with all the necessary information to make a reservation, but I didn't have a calendar for availability, neither the option of adding promo codes and how to gather all the information that I needed to make a reservation with no leaking information.
It actually made my website eligible to make a fast and easy reservation on internet.

adding the information of my tours was easy, even that there are a lot of details to cover, it is easy and the steps to follow to fill all the information was easy to follow and understand.
Me, as a tour guide, I had all the possible options that I needed to add to my tours and excursion and also add some other options that the program had that I didn't have an idea that I could use, so it was great.
once I had had all the information added to the program, I made some test reservations and it was really easy to use and could ask all the information that I needed to make a reservation.

The only feature that I had some problems with was the tickets, it was a little confused for me being English not my first language, to understand something's about it.
it took me a while and a few emails from your team support to finally made the way I wanted.
I was confused about the user name, client name, tour information, so when I was adding the text to the voucher, I could not get the information that I wanted, but at the end, I did it with your support.

Stripe und Bokun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrekkSoft

the option of paying a commission per transaction and not a monthly fee. I was adding trekksoft on a time that I knew I was not going to have reservations, so that was the main reason why. the second reason was that when I was doing some research and ask you some questions about your options, you were very clear and helpful.

Dear David

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review. We are happy to see that so far you are satisfied and successful with our system.

Your feedback is always important as it helps us to keep on improving, thanks for letting us know about the struggles with tickets and custom fields set up, I will for sure pass this feedback to our product team so they consider it for future improvement.

Looking forward to more years of partnership.

Martin O.
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Handling bookings of various OTA

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

In the past i have been seriously struggling when handling our OTA bookings and availabilty.
To connect via API all our OTA partners through Trekksoft has been a massive change for us.
The implementation has been smooth with a great support from the Trekksoft Team.
After a short learning process to get familiar with all the "backoffice" features of the system i am now very comfortable with the product. The Management, the Customer Success Manager and the Support Team are very reactive and efficient.

User friendly system which responds to all specific request we might have (timetable, seasons, exceptions)
Reducing complexity for the handling of OTA bookings from our side.

Until now i have not come across any features missing with regards to our operational needs

Smeetz, FareHarbor und Bokun

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrekkSoft

General product features Rapidity and Efficiency of the Management during the purchasing process Working with a local partner based in Europe

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to see that you are successful with the system so far and happy to hear that our channel manager played a massive role in your operations.

We are looking forward to many years of partnership with you.

Jose alney U.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Software with extremely bad support

Bewertet am 15.9.2018

At the beginning I was delighted with the sales process and sales support. After paying the whole year in advance (They only have that option) you lose important to them as a customer as they are more focused into get more clients.

They promised to help us on the setup of the system. They assigned one person that was very nice but didn't solve anything and did very bad follow up. At the end we had to set it up alone, asking to chat support, that did better job than the others but their reply was very slow.

The support advice me to buy extra solutions that didn't worked (which I agree to buy only after the assure me that it was going to solve the issue, so they had to refund me that buy)

Finally after more than 8 days claiming to the VP of sales I din't receive any answer.

If you see they have a great rate is because they send you the rating email right after buying the software, and as you have great sales experience you will rate it really good.

The software is very complete. Ideally it is what you are looking for for a booking software. I was very satisfied with what you can do and achieve with it.

Sales department promise you everything you ask. Then when delivering them they do not show up to support.
Support is extremely low and sometimes you think they don't know what are doing. If choose to look for the information to solve issues by yourself the help documents and videos seems old and not updated to the actual software interface.
The widget code to attach to your own website is not working on IOS, so people with those mobile devices may not book and you loose that sale.

Dear Jose,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always important for us.

We are very sorry to hear you have experienced some troubles with our customer service, you have someone assigned specifically to help you and your team with the set up, I checked and she has been in contact with you, so would you mind checking your inbox as there are some emails that I see were sent to you but our support person haven't received reply back so far from you.

Please if you have any further issues with your dedicated Integration Specialist, do not doubt to contact us back. We also know the design of our widget was not totally what you like but I can assure you that it works with all devices and we are currently working on this design as well to make it more user friendly.

We hope to have a long term relationship with you, and once again do not doubt to contact us if there is anything we can do to help you out.

The Trekksoft Team.

Anita vik B.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

A great way to boost your business and get lots of booking right away.

Bewertet am 13.2.2018

Increased sales

-easy to learn and set up right
-easy for customers to book
-great way to keep up to date with tourism trends and social media marketing - lots of interesting and useful resourses all up-to-date
-love the way you all of a sudden is a part of a huge partner network - where you can cooperate with other tourism bussinesses and sell eachothers products
- great that big OAT`s like Viator is 100% integrated - you have controll of the bookings from one single place.
-Love the app - our guides can sell products while outdoors!

Main issue: the reports that I hand over to my accountant - but luckely that is about to get sortet very soon.

Hi Anita Vik,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience so far. We are delighted to hear of your success with TrekkSoft.

Chelaka D.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Overall experience is superb. Still we are planning to go live but up to now the service is...

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

Options to create packages.
Customer support.
Integration to be happen since we haven't go live we cannot give a comment on that.

More themes or customization of pages.
System takes more time to apply changes, for activity and image uploads.

Dear Chelaka,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience so far. We are delighted to work with your company and offer you our full support.

We are currently working to make changes to appear sooner than now, so rest sure your feeback is taken into consideration.

Wish you lots of success with your integration.

Allan P.

Krain Experience

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

overall good experience with TrekkSoft

easy access to customers and excellent payment methods

more customer-friendly and be able to adapt to specific situations

Dear Allan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the system so far.

Our Product Team is working daily to improve se usability of our platform, we really hope you can enjoy those improvements soon.

We are looking forward for many more years of partnership!

Grega T.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Ballooning center Barje's Trekksoft review

Bewertet am 28.10.2021

All the rest is OK and happy with the product

On-line booking system with payment options for customers. Support from the team if we need it. Understanding of the COVID situation that affected the tourism market and adjusting the pricing for using TrekkSoft products. We as a small company prefer to pay a commission on sales of our services rather than paying a yearly fee.

Info regarding the refunds that we made to our customers. It was a bit complicated to be sure that we properly refunded them and make sure not to do any mistakes in this process. We need also the information in an easy way that they were really refunded and when they were refunded. The best would be if we could get this info on our registered email.

Dear Grega,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this thoughtful feedback.

Thank you as well for your input about the refunds, we will consider it for future improvement. But as well, feel free to contact our team so they can explain in more detail how to track refunds in your cash flow report and as well in Trekkpay Dashboard.

We are really happy to hear that so far you are satisfied with our service, pricing and that in general your experience with TrekkSoft has been good.

We will be looking forward to many more years of partnership.

Sofia H.
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy & Simple website and reservation platform!

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

We are in general satisfied with TrekkSoft. We have build up our website with this platform and it’s easy cause we can manage it all our self, which saves a lot of time and money. Although sometimes we feel the website can offer more up to date tools so we can create an even better and friendly site.
The reservation platform is easy but can also need more tools.
Customer service shall continue to strive to be even better and they will be all ok.

Website:
It’s very easy to use with drag and drop function. Few but good different styles of templates, fonts and shape to choose from.
Not to many functions which sometimes can limit your needs.
Reservation Platform:
Also very easy platform with simple steps of adding an activity. In general working very good from when guests make a reservation, cancellation etc.

Customer service had sometime some delays to solve our problems/issues. The follow up was missing. We reported it and can lately see a change towards the better.
Information with news and changes to us have sometime been lacking, but also this is getting better.

Dear Sofia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We certainly appreciate your feedback as this helps us to consistently improve.

Happy to hear that you see improvement in our service, I sent this info to our support team lead and he was pleased to hear that you consider that the team is performing better lately.

I will as well share the info about the website with our product team for any future improvements.

We are looking forward to many more years of partnership.

Diego J.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great booking management system

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

We are very happy with Trekksoft. Their customer support is great, they accompanied with a lot of patience during the integration process, which is something rare to find.

Easy to customize and integrate to a very complex itinerary system which opens or closes routes on real time by demand. The platform flexibility and great customer service by Trekksoft team were key for us to decide to integrate the platform for one of our clients. Furthermore, the integrated payment gateway was also a great feature.

Channel Manager feature. OTA's have never worked for our business model and because of our flexibility business model, is hard to update our inventory in real-time

Rezdy

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TrekkSoft

Support in our native language (Spanish)

Hola Diego,

Gracias por tu review!

We are really happy to see that you are so far successful with our system and satisfied with our service.

Your feedback is always welcome as it helps us to improve. Sorry to hear that you can't use at the moment our channel manager but rest sure that if at some point you decide to connect it by having more standard products, we will be more than happy to assist you.

We are looking forward to many more years of partnership.

If there is anything we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out to us.

Yolanda N.

Best Day Tour Operator Software

Bewertet am 6.8.2018

This system is really in-depth and does A LOT on both the front and back ends. So, obviously that also means you have to put some time into learning about how it can work best for you, how to set it up with all the little details working, etc...to get the most out of it. Once you have all the information set up in it though, it simplifies everything for you and makes your company run smoothly, which makes your life much easier in the end and that is what is all about no?

Having said that it is also SUPER easy to set up the basic bits of it so that it starts running and making your customers booking process and your backend control so much easier, and then you can learn more and do more as you go along.

So my recommendation is to get the Pro system. Take the time you need to read everything and learn everything about how to make it work best for you as it is really an amazingly detailed system with an answer to practically everything right out of the box!

I have done demos on practically every software out there but nothing compares to the Trekksoft platform's versatility. The front end allows for so much more detailed information and descriptions that other platforms don't. One of the biggest pluses is the Add-Ons capability as our company offers unique, optional Add-Ons that really enhance the tours so they are incredibly important to showcase during the booking process. I especially like the gorgeous pop up lightboxes/booking windows that you can program into a BOOK NOW button for your own website or an agents/resellers site. The client clicks the button, then a pop up lightbox opens with either all of your tours with full details, which is ideal if you have this button on an agents website OR you can also program it for your own website so it opens with that particular tour only for that particular page of your site. The lightbox also allows for multiple languages and all the supporting backend documentation, which is really detailed and hefty, will be changed to the correct language and all sent out automatically to your clients. We have our automated documentation for example set up to send out a pre/post trip reminder/thank you via both email and SMS, as well as PDF's of the tours booked, tickets for each tour, our T&C, and a basket receipt. Electronic wallet is also activated allowing our clients to save their E-ticket to their phone. On the backend our guides then scan the E-ticket or paper printed version to check in clients for their tours and rentals. The Resources funcion is really handy too as it allows us to assign our resources, be it guide, vehicle, bike, scooter, etc...at time of booking so the system automatically keeps track of it all and never allows overbooking. Equally handy we can block out a resource for vacation, mechanical adjustment, etc...whenever we want. If you are on the Professional version (we are) then the customer service is excellent as we have a dedicated agent that answers all our questions within an hour usually, and we only ever have to deal with that person so it is not confusing and he knows already who we are and what we have asked before. This makes it really nice and we always feel comfortable that our needs are being met. The pricing for the Professional level I feel is well worth it as well considering all the hundreds of questions I've asked and gotten help with and the number of bookings that we receive monthly. They pay out on time and everything is clear on the invoice and you also have everything clearly shown on the backend electronically. The reports section is great as you can keep track of everything there and see clearly how you are doing from day to day, or year to year, etc...the Agents feature is awesome too. You can give a travel agent, other tour operator, reseller, concierge at a hotel selling your tours, etc...access to your backend Point Of Sale desk, which is set up to be really simple to use, via a login code and you can control how much access they have, what they see, etc...the system then keeps track of the commissions you own each agent so major time saver there and the reports also show it all clearly electronically. In addition to all of this, you can also have a separate Shop, where you can sell anything you like such as merchandise online. Business Intelligence tracks everything for you too. You can set the parameters for what it tracks such as Nationality or Age of the customer, etc...so you can see where your biggest buying market is, isn't and what works and doesn't anywhere in the world. It is really just a wonderful overall system that gives our company a ton of versatility and most importantly it allows us to sell and feel confident that everything going on behind the scenes is running perfectly.

Sorry, can't think of anything to complain about. This platform is just amazing and dynamic!

I do see a lot of complaints here, but so many of them are due to operator error as far as I can tell. What I mean by that is that the person complaining doesn't seem to be learning enough about the system to understand it but rather just complaining that things don't work. For example; I see all sorts of complaints here about things that Trekksoft does provide training documentation for (they have an extensive documentation set for how the system works), or things that I myself have had questions about in the past, but found the answers to by reading the documentation, or asking my dedicated customer support agent about. I've seriously asked thousands of questions and my customer service rep. always responds promptly, efficiently and with the right answer. If he doesn't know that particular answer, then I immediately get an email from someone else in that particular department such as a technician, design expert, etc...who responds to the question directly. So paying for the Professional level per month is the answer here so you can get the best customer service and also access to all the extra things that the system does so you can take advantage of it and get the most out of it.

Antwort von The Trekksoft Team Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Yolanda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such comprehensive review, I can tell that no one have ever taken the time to go in such detail through the pros of our system and for sure this is very well received. This review fill all the Trekksoft Family with satisfaction and for sure will help all people looking for a booking software to take a more conscious choice.

I’am happy to see you are successful with our system so far and we hope to build a long term relationship with your company..

Neil joseph W.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great all-in-one platform to get your tour business off the ground and build partner networks

Bewertet am 27.2.2018

A full-service booking platform and integrated webpage that helped us launch and promote our business, as well as to connect with travel agents, partners in the Partner Network, as well as interface to large booking systems through the TrekkSoft API. This singular package does quite a lot.

The end result looks very professional. It allows for seamless integration of website and booking platform in one stylish package. The Admin functions are easy to learn and once you get the hang of it, you can begin quickly building your suite of activities and website together. The platform continues evolving, so new features are continuously being added. The business and technical support are very helpful and understanding of newbies and... I feel like I'm being heard when my enhancement requests are added to development lists for future versions. Finally, the price is more than fair given the overall power of the tool. After seeing how good the website can really be, we ended up abandoning our own WordPress site and simply redirected our URL to our TrekkSoft site to have everything in one place. So much easier, now.

The product has evolved over time and as a result there are some legacy evolutionary quirks. For example: there are a few tasks which are buried in strange places or almost hidden, which at the time may have made sense, but now just seem weird. These are few and are easily cleared up with a quick chat with support. Also... with any tool that does so much, it can be a little tricky to find your feet and to really find out about all of the features available. Many support videos are available and the number of support pages are growing steadily (and with quick feedback on comments), but I feel there is something lacking that helps pull all of these resources together into a really useful support library. But as with the rest of the product, I'm sure it will continue evolving and improving. They are generous with support calls to help get started and start building your tour empire. :)

Hi Neil,

Your feedback is very important to us, thanks so much for taking the time to go into detail.

Yolanda N.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TrekkSoft is an excellent booking platform and we are very happy with it for the most part.

Bewertet am 21.9.2017

Great price, great platform, great visual content. Love the payments coming in once per month like clockwork. Thanks so much!

Easy and fast experience for clients on the front end with great visual appeal and seamless integration with my own website. The booking process for clients is really easy for the most part and I also like that TS provides a free website on their own so that I keep both my own website up on our client computer in our sales office, but also another tab open with the TS site showing our tours and rentals as well. The TS site focuses on showing the tours in a boxed setting so it is super easy to find the one you are interested in on just one page. The two sites working together make is really easy for clients to find what they are looking for.

I also looked at at least a dozen other platforms before choosing TS, and one of the biggest problems I found with other sites was that they didn't allow for Add-Ons at all, or if they did, they didn't allow for them to be showcased with photographs and full description. TS beats everyone out when it comes to best possible showcasing of any item you have for sale. TS also allows you to include those Add-Ons easily and simply during the booking process, which makes our up sale of all our Add-Ons a sure thing for almost every booking.

I would like to see a few more back end features for the tour operator personally. Such as having the print out of the booking contain all the items purchased by the clients for easy record keeping, such as the Add-Ons. Our company uses Add-Ons heavily so our clients have a more immersive touring experience. We offer 3 different kinds of picnics, hotels on some tours and even entrance fees for some of the tours, though these items never show up on the email that is sent to us to show the booking has been completed. It doesn't list the Add-Ons so we must therefore go back into the system as an extra step, click on the details button and then scroll through the list to see what other items may have been included. Though not a deal breaker by any means, it is inconvenient and time consuming.

I would like to see in the future live people available to answer questions on the fly, rather than having to wait one or two days for them to get back to you after you've left a message on the chat line. If I have a question, it is usually involving a sale in that very minute so having to wait several days to even have someone acknowledge the question is frustrating as that means I must put my own clients on hold until TS gets back to me. A live chat person, at least during normal business hours in my country, would be a wonderful improvement.

Antwort von TrekkSoft Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review, Yolanda! I am glad to read that you are happy with TrekkSoft. To get back to you about the feedback you gave, I have been in contact with our product management team regarding your request to have the add-ons on a printed version of the booking. Great news, as of last month this can already be done! Simply go to the basket details and print it from there.

Regarding the support, I have sent the feedback to our support team. I have also asked your account manager to reach out to you to see if you have any further questions. Olivia from TrekkSoft

Janine L.

From little to BIG

Bewertet am 7.12.2016

Well, as luck would have it, I actually used Capterra as a tool to research software solutions for reservations management. I found it extremely helpful, so I'm adding my two cents to support Capterra in helping users like you and I to make informed decisions. Enough about Capterra... let's talk TrekkSoft.

The elevator pitch version goes something like this: TrekkSoft supports a wide range of company sizes from little to Big. The major attractions of TrekkSoft are a) It's ability to connect you to marketplaces; b) CSS/HTML control in select areas of the software; c) Interdepartmental connections between guest/inventory management, accounting, tour operations, and marketing; d) Online booking feature allows you to earn passive income while you focus on improving business.

The longer version of my review includes a few more gory details pertaining to functionality, company culture, software potential, and business potential. Our first few months with TrekkSoft were rocky. No sugar coating here! The sales team over-promised on a few items, which was disappointing. Ask as many questions as you can and get things in writing - as you should with any company you are interviewing! The flip side of this coin is that they have worked with us on various functionality and features to resolve our issues.... some at a cost, and others not. Either way, their team has the rare trait of listening to feedback and implementing changes when possible. It has been an intense few months of getting set up and we are still working out some bugs. That being said, we are a larger, more established company than some of the smaller tour operators that might get set up in the average 14 days that they prescribe. Some changes were critical to our business process and others were user improvements that have shown me the potential for how TrekkSoft can truly connect multiple departments in our company to one hub. Not only to cut down on procedures that are disconnected, laborious, and manual, but to vastly improve collaboration. We are taking baby steps in this area, but the vision is tangible and attainable. Lastly, the online booking feature, as well as marketplace channel manager, is a reservoir of business growth that is waiting for us to tap into more. Again... baby steps. After all the plusses and minuses, I can say that we are in a better place than before we had TrekkSoft. We are growing and I believe things are only going to get better.

Inter-connectedness with guest management, inventory management, accounting, marketing.

The system can be slow at times. The reports are not as strong as I need them to be. These are concerns they are addressing with me.

Byron R.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Some improvements in functions and freedom

Bewertet am 2.10.2020

Satisfactory! The support, the help and open to ideas I send them and also the ease way to use. Also how they helped me to change subscription to pay in parts due this pandemic.

Easy to use and many many features to add to your website and to use with customers like sms or auto emails, the mobile ticketing and e-tickets for wallet. Good stats too.

Some minor things, such as I cannot allocate certain activities or tours to some user/agents so they cannot see all of them. Cannot allocate activities and use range of dates to search them, if I search from one date to another it will appear all tours/activities and not only some I want to show in my website, for instance I want "Virtual Tours" allocated in "Activity Finder" so clients can search in a range of dates the availability of only those tours, but no, the widget will show all tours/activities.

Bokun

None.

Antwort von TrekkSoft Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Byron! Thank you so much for leaving a review. We'll look into the points you raised about activity allocation and the Activity Finder and get back to you via email. - Nicole

Aleksander T.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Continously evolving to a better product

Bewertet am 20.10.2017

Booking software, easy management, great service, fresh websites, easy accounting

2 years ago, when I was looking for a Tour management software, I was looking something like Trekksoft: Easy to use backoffice dashboard, friendly, dynamic and easy to use websites, Costumer support is on point: helpful, friendly and fast. It has improved a lot in the last 6 years with the new account manager, the service has become quicker and friendlier. Appart from that, interesting and up to date webinars, Ebooks and other news. Booking system works pretty well and accepts all kind of credit cards.

There were some cons at the beginning (we started using Trekksoft 2 years ago) but most of the issues have been addressed or corrected. We are now enjoying a very estable service.
One of my only cons Is that I still dont see a what to offer better rates for early bird bookings (my old booking system use to have it).
For the price, Trekksoft is pricey but worth it in the long term (if you join one of their annual suscriptions). I still find disappointing to pay for each offline booking (when I never use their Payment Gateway) having a professional account, that is probably my biggest con.
Regardless, is a great software and I believe they will keep getting better over the years.

Hi Aleksander,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review on your experience so far.

We have 2 options which may be suitable for you to charge early bird pricing . I will ask your account manager Renan to reach out to you and see if it will be a suitable solution for your business.

We look forward to a very successful 2018 working with you.

Rob Smith
Head Customer Success Management

Jasmin G.

Bewertet am 9.12.2021

Trekksoft provides you a nicely designed and a modern web page, which is an great asset just by itself for someone in the travel industry. The web page builder is with nice options to sell your products to your guests by B2C method through different sale channels as one-stop-shop and/or digital market place, providing it both for you and your agents, if you have them. It is easy to use the software. The staff from Trekksoft are responsive to your messages and in your communication they care for you and they act as an excellent tourism business partner in general.

It would be more handy if they would have a written guidance to use the software, like a catalog or so, to have a better overview or better clearance, for 'old-fashionable' people, who are not from IT sector, but just using a software. But even the way it is - it is manageable to use it pretty easy.

Dear Jasmin,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to see that TrekkSoft is helping you to offer a successful service to your end customers. Having them and you happy is what we strive for.

About the possibility of having some instructions, you can use our Help Center, there you can find a lot of articles about almost all TrekkSoft features.
On the other hand you can also contact us to receive assistance, we are always happy to help our Merchants.

We are looking forward to many more years of partnership and keep on helping your business to succeed.

Ángel R.

Nos permite dar un servicio de 10

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

Confisr en trekksoft nos permite crear un sistema de reservas para organismos públicos que con nuestros medios propios no seriamos capaces de acometer. Nos permiten obtener otra vía de ingresos y sin apenas esfuerzo.

Una vez que tienes todos los servicios y actividades configurados, la opción de integrar el widget de reservas en cualquier web te permite vender en multiples sitios durante 24h los 7 dias de la semana. Se automatiza todo el proceso y solo hay que pararse a configurar bien de inicio las cosas, luego va solo!!

La configuración inicial es un poco compleja, pero que cosa nueva no lo es. Tienes un servicio de soporte, en inglés, pero te dicen y asesoran como hacer las cosas. Le falta estar todo bien traducido a español, ya que aún hay campos que salen en inglés, pero están trabajando en mejorar ese detalle.

Dear Angel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to see that TrekkSoft is helping you to offer a successful service to your end customers. Having them and you happy is what we strive for.

If you have any further comments about the complexity at the beginning of the setup, we are more than willing to receive them as that will help us improve the whole process from beginning to end for all of you.

Gyula T.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using Trekksoft as a website and booking solution

Bewertet am 31.1.2017

We are an activity company in Hungary and Slovenia. We use Trekksoft since June 2015 and in overall I am very satesfied with it.
First we have used it only for accepting creditcard payments at our reception desk. It is very simple either you use your computer or your smartphone with card reader.

In 2016 I had to change our old website to a new one and I wanted to add more features to the site. As Trekksoft gives everything what I need (even more) it was logical to build a website with using their system. You don't need to be an expert in programing or super smart. It is very very easy. Even if you stuck or you would need some help the support team is allways there for you. (For example hungarian language was not available, but I needed it. We managed it pretty quick, so for now hungarian is an option too.)

We had our own developed booking and administration system which is pretty good, but I must say Trekksoft knows much more, so we decided to use the booking system from the upcomming season in 2017. It it very simple and many things are automatized, like vouchers, pre and after trip infos and many more. The system can connect you to Online Travel Agents what can be a hugh help in sale.

About Money. There are different subcription plans... It is not cheap, but when you think about how much would you pay for your own developed booking system and a website and marketing and so on... Believe me it's worth the money.

Trekksoft is not only about their system. They support you with many advises, like webdesign or online marketing ideas, how to use social medias, checklists how to prepare yourself for the next season and so on.

I think with Trekksoft and their super team everything you picture is possible.
and
These days I am sure with using Trekksoft you get an advantage in a hard competition of tourist market.

Roberto R.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It has been great working with Trekksoft.

Bewertet am 16.8.2018

I think their is a lot of improvement in the area of Market Information. I like the Business Intelligence and the Customers Insights as an idea, but I believe this area could provide with much more usable information.

It is easy to use, the customer service is great. They respond very quickly and all the team, specially the Munich team has been awesome.

I would like to be able to generate better marketing reports. Information about our clients, in graphics and tables. I am most interested in Demographics as well as a way to download on a Excell sheet the sales per activity per month, so that I don t have to generate it myself. Also a Con is that even though in theory it is easy to connect to Marketplaces with API's it has proven to be very difficult. I am still waiting to get connected to Get Your Guide/ Expedia among others.

Antwort von The Trekksoft Team Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Dear Roberto,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is always important for us and we are glad to hear that you found or system easy and moreover that you are happy with our customer service.

About the feedback you shared with us in the cons, I already asked your contact person at Trekksoft to reach out to you to discuss about the Business Intelligence feature as we do provide some demographics and also you have the sales report that you can use for your sales per activity per month, as all these reports can be filtered by activity. About the API connection with Marketplaces, you are right it is not an easy world in there, but we are currently working in a new version of our channel manager that hopefully will add ease to the connection.

Once again thank you for your review and we are looking forward to create a long term relationship with your company.

Elena G.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy, but I hope in future improvement

Bewertet am 7.12.2019

Generally speaking I am very happy with Trekksoft, and I hope to have more possibility and function in future.

What I like most is that the software is very easy to use and a lot of function are very useful to manage the experiences. Also it is very easy to create a web site. The connection with the marketplace is of course one of the most important part.

Sometimes I would prefer to have more choices. For example I would like for the voucher to have a period of availability, so that I can set to sell the voucher only for the next two months. Or sometimes the are words (in the creation of the website or in the booking part) that I cannot change or choose if I want them to be shown or not and I can not change them. I would also like to have the possibility to suggest another activities at the end of the booking, or during.

Dear Elena,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to see that you feel comfortable so far with our system and that it is helping you to manage your daily operations.

I believe some of the things you are discribing in the cons are currently possible with our system. For example our Gift Certificates (Vouchers) they have a possibility to add expiration date and recently we implemented it as well to our discount codes. Also a good option to promote tours in the check out is our multidiscount feature, I kindly invite you to check our support pages or to contact our support team to get more assistance in the topic, we will be happy to help you with more information.

Once again we are pleased to work with you and we are looking forward many more years of partnership.

Your Trekksoft Team

Francesca H.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It Actually Works Consistently!

Bewertet am 5.11.2017

The ability to have an integrated webpage, booking system, and reservation support system all in one, saves so much time and money. Change your schedule? Add a trip? Change it once, immediately updated on the webpage, etc. Support has been very friendly, and unlike other systems, the system works consistently. It calculates taxes correctly. It keeps a complete reservation history - no trying to guess what happened or why. We looked around a lot, made a couple of changes to what we used. This is the best by a long shot. And more comprehensive.

The system has a lot of flexibility - so you will probably go through a few tweaks until you find the mix of options you prefer. There may not be a simple 1-2-3 setup guide that fits your particular operations, but chances are it WILL do what you want. It will never lose information on you, and they are good at fixing/adding tools that the user base requests. The platform technology is modern, clean interface, interfaces with the big reservation portals (Viator, etc).

Hi Francesca ,

Your account manager Renan is available for you if needed anytime.

Thanks ,