KanbanFlow Bewertungen

Lean-Projektmanagement, vereinfacht

4.5/5 (46 Bewertungen)
Scott E.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best kanban flow experience, and flexible enough to do just about anything!

Bewertet am 10.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is the best way to visualize tasks and manage work flow. By having an ongoing list in things to do today, any of my team members can go in and pull a task into "Doing Now" - that + pomodoro timers that assign to each task means I can literally see where all the time in my day goes, and visually see how things are moving through the pipeline.

KanbanFlow is an amazing piece of software, and truly flexible for whatever you need it for. It allows you to visually manage any process, but our company uses it most heavily to monitor our WIP (work in progress) and to manage tasks across multiple users.

This allows us to take a quick snapshot of what's being worked on now, what needs to be done today/this week/this month. It also allows us to create an overall work flow ranging from this minute to strategy coming in the next months.

We have also used it to track deals in our pipeline but we ultimately switched that to Hubspot CRM because that includes deal values and forecasting while still retaining the Kanban Board aspect.

Probably the best part though, and the reason I always come back to KanbanFlow instead of any other Kanban Board is the pomodoro timer. This is the best place ever to use a pomodoro timer for a few reasons:

1) You can assign your pomodoro timer to specific tasks, so it's incredibly easy to later look back and see I spent 5 hours 20 minutes on this task.
2) You can look at your pomodoro statistics. I have no idea how much work I did today until I look at my pomodoro statistics and compare them to how well I normally do.

Nothing really, it does its job well. I do wish it had a mobile app instead of just a web interface, would encourage me to use it more on my phone.

Daniel W.

Excellent and Easy to Use Kanban product

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have so far only used the free version, but I have thought many times I should buy the premium version if for no other reason than to support this great company and product. But with the free version I have all I need. I just use this for personal use. Where I currently work, they're already invested in Atlassian JIRA, so I can't influence them to purchase KanbanFlow, but if I am ever at another company or job where it comes up, I would enthusiastically recommend KanbanFlow. (Because compared to JIRA, KanbanFlow is so much easier and faster to use). I use this to track my Personal To-Do's and to track my Work To-Do's. I'm a software developer and when I get hot and heavy on a large complex project, I break down the work into tasks on cards, and it helps me organize and focus so much more. It's very easy to set up a board and add cards to it. I use the subtask checklist a lot, and I sometimes use the color coding too. It's so easy to move cards around the board. I haven't needed or tried to track history on a card, or track time, but those features (especially the time) seem to be available. The mobile website is great too, and I am able to move cards around or add/edit cards using chrome browser on my andriod phone, and it works surprisingly well.

Easy to use and fast. Setting up a board, adding entries to it, moving them around, is incredibly easy, intuitive, and fast.

Adding labels is a little slow. I wish I could add labels to cards more quickly and easily. As a result, I don't use the labelling feature much.

Gabriel C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Fast tool for managing Agile teams

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've used this tool (both the free variant and paid subscription) for managing multiple projects in the past. The software is extremely user friendly and everyone from developers to clients loved it.
KanbanFlow is heavily oriented on managing large numbers of concurrent work-in-progress tasks (Kanban), so it's dashboard is a collection of swim-lanes depicting the current progress. It allows for registering individual user accounts and assigning these to Agile boards.

The developers loved it as it is extremely simple to create a task, to update it's status or to record work.
The management & clients liked that they got an easy overview of everything that was getting worked on.

The paid subscription, while adding additional functionality and removing some of the limitations, is mostly focused on reports creation and task analytics - the latter was especially appreciated since it makes it easy to highlight time-hogging stories or tasks.

All-in-all this was immensely helpful for agile teams; more so when looking at the pricing - while KanbanFlow does not come with all the bells and whistles, it provides a solid feature set for a fraction of the price of other Agile trackers (e.g.: JIRA)

- Lightweight interface focused on speed, that manages to provide all functionality up-front
- Easy to log work hours & easy to export reports
- Task management can be easily grouped on multiple boards & teams
- It's (paid) analytics feature does provide valuable management information.

- The free option lacks the possibility to integrate with other mainstream software (however the paid version works with many various services)
- Does not allow for on-premises installation, all information is stored on their own servers/cloud.
- Workflow customizations are not possible.

Ronald L.

Productivity boosted!

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

KanbanFlow helped us organize a large set of tasks for a team of 19 people. Management also was able to create their own boards so we can keep track of different situations and on different levels. We never encountered problems setting up accounts and the site is always available and stable. We would be lost without it at this point! Users can activate e-mail notifications when a task is assigned to them which is useful if you ever have a reluctant users that says too much "I wasn't checking the board during the day".

*How easy and intuitive it is even for people that has never used something similar
*Includes so many useful features that have covered so far all situations we have encountered to keep track of the tasks
*Allows to manage different boards which is awesome for management
*Setting up accounts is quicker than you can imagine
*Makes you stay so organized that it's impossible to stop using it
*Stays efficient even with large teams

*Doesn't allow me to remove the colors I'm not using on the bottom legend without entering the settings menu. Just a little detail that could be easily implemented.
*There's no role in the boards that allowd users to only see it without editing rights. I guess it's linked to the concept of the metodology but it's been needed in a few opportunities.

Rick P.

My favorite Kanban webapp

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All the basics of Kanban are available in the free tier. For a freelancer working with a single client, as I've done in the past, the free tier is probably all you need to get things done. I used Kanban Flow extensively for about 20 client projects, and then started using Slack. I've recently come back to KF, however, because it's much easier to stay focused and see how far you need to go to finish.

Free tier includes unlimited boards, and that's awesome.

The webapp is wicked fast on Chrome. I mean really really fast.

Premium tier is fairly priced.

Powerful premium features.

The app gets lots of attention from devs and is updated frequently.

Administration of boards is a bit tedious, requiring several clicks, and then clicks back to start over with a fresh board.

I can't find any way to increase the font size, other than zoom in Chrome.

Advanced functionality isn't free, and I imagine if you're a business with more than a couple team members, you'll need the premium tier.

Ling ling L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Free version works great as a daily to-do list if you work online

Bewertet am 20.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Planning vertically (aka using a vertical list) seems to work better for me so I was glad to be introduced to Kanban Flow, and that they offer a permanent free version since, at first, I just wanted to test it out -- I've been using it ever since.

These are based on the free version.
* Offers free and premium version (the free version works great for me)
* Acts like a vertical to-do list
* Offers different colors so you can color code if you'd like
* Offers the ability to add subtasks
* Can set multiple reminders
* Can be shared with other users.
* Links are hyperlinked.

These cons are limited to the free version.
* Different colors are offered but the options are limited.
* The default "In Progress" section always expands each task automatically when you first sign on or refresh the page.
* Reports aren't available if you don't use pomodoro (there is a log though that shows up to the past 14 days).
* I tend to end up only using the "In Progress" column as a running to-do list.
* Can't attach files in the free version.
* It'd be nice if we could add sub-sub tasks.

Mit Google übersetzen

A very simple kanban board.

Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The free plan has no limit on the user which is a great feature for me. My team can have unlimited time boards and tasks. I highly recommended kanbanflow.

After using kanban boards I felt like it solves every problem in my work. I like the simplicity of kanbanflow which helps me to create a board that helps organise my projects and save so unnecessary work.
When working in a team I prefer to get all the latest info, and when I saw the board I can see all the latest updates from my team.
A time tracker is something very essential for me. I already have used half a dozen time tracker.
The free plans have no limit on user nor time.

I don't like the reporting, which is a bit complicated.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great and easy-to-use software that helps me stay organized at work every day.

Bewertet am 20.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helps me stay very organized and on top of things with big and little tasks at work. Whenever I remember something that I still have to do I'll just quickly add a reminder or task for myself or the team in the appropriate column. That way I never forget anything I have to do and stay productive.

I love the simplicity of the design and how easy it is to use overall. It is exactly what I would expect from a software that helps me be productive and keep my workflow organized. It's incredibly easy and convenient to quickly add a tasks or reminder, even on the busiest of days, so it won't slip your mind. And I love the flow of columns you can move your tasks through as you're trying to get things done.

I think the actual design is a bit dated, I just don't love the look of the software as much compared to what else is out there.

Kathy V.

Free version review: Extremely Nice for Free

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Setting up the boards and using them is extremely easy to do. I have used it for client work - to keep track of the time I have spend on each aspect of each project and this has been very useful for that.

I am working with the free version - and so this might be available in the pro - but I would really like to have my tasks auto populate onto my MacBook calendar so I can coordinate tasks with meetings and the rest of my planning.

Jeff S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great but light on features

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been my personal and work task list for the last few years. It has been very useful at keeping me organized and focused.

It is simple to use. My favorite part is the built-in timer on the bottom left. This is great for pomodoro time management.

You can add a checklist to a kanban card but you can't put subchecklists inside of a checkbox. I often like to break out complex tasks with further levels of detail and this would be a nice way to do it.

Fantastic Swimlanes!

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Clear visual project management and excellent time keeping tracker for each task

Kanban flow is a visually pleasing and ever expanding process app. I use it for all my project management and especially love the pomidork timer function. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone

There is nothing I dislike about this software

Agile Kanban Board

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Kanbanflow is really a very good alternative to the current project management system.
The main feature sets are free of cost and price per user is also very cheap. Integration with other applications is also available.

As a kanban board, it is just a very sleek looking board. I love how simply I can visualise my plans to the customer and involve them in the workflow.
The board is super easy, with sorting it is really simple to get all the work by day.
Time tracking is a feature that is not so useful as we do work at the site and just add the work status to this field. But when editing photo or video it came alive and give a solution for tracking billable time.
I am not a fan of task limiting but subtask and taking a break is just as we need a lot of hydration and sometimes we suffer from dehydration.

Filter and tags needed to be improved to sort and get all the task according to the specific tag are essential for my work.

7.0/10
Daniel N.

Basic Kanban Tool

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I wanted to experiment with kanban task boards, and this was a great initial platform. I have since moved on to using another product with more features, but kanbanflow is definitely worth looking into for a basic, easy-to-use solution.

Compared to other kanban software, this one is really simple and easy to use. Get rid of the sticky notes on a whiteboard and use this instead!

Very easy learn and start using.

I used the free version, which was great for my needs. However, you can also go on subscription to get the full raft of available features.

If you are looking for a kanban with lots and lots of features, you may find kanbanflow a bit lacking. It's real strength is its straightforward and easy-to-use design.

6.0/10
Josh L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Stellar task manager, better than Trello

Bewertet am 2.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am using this now as my full-time task manager. It does two things very well: simply lays out all of your cards, and allows you to time your work on each of your tasks. I like that the pomodoro timer isn't "fake". It is tied to whatever task you are working on, and you can easily switch tasks mid-pomodoro, and the appropriate time is logged to each task. So at the end of the week I can see by color, by label etc how much time I spent on everything.

I only have two minor gripes. One is that the UI is starting to get dated, the other is that recurring tasks show up again after you mark them complete. This is not a bug or anything, its just annoying to see it pop right up again. It feels like I was robbed of my gold star of completion. For now, I have an external system setup instead, on a cron job. So these tasks get posted to the API and show up on the board.

I liked the pomodoro timer as well as the simple layout.

Completed recurring tasks get put immediately back onto the board. Would love the option to hide them until near the time it recurs.

Bruno C.
Mit Google übersetzen

KanbanFlow is a great tool with a great price

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's free version already comes with valuable functions. It's board view is easy and great to handle project tasks with support to collaboration and time tracking functionalities.

It repeat task functionality could be better, showing just what is next to be done, but it only show all the future tasks, which make some tasks to appear in the wrong time.

assistant of productivity

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is my favourite Kanban tool. Easy to use and has the ability to easily use from mobile. Thanks to this I do not have to have small tasks to do in my head and motivates me to action. I honestly recommend it as a free tool.

The graphic layout is quite old and we do not have any additional features besides basic ones.

The Easiest Kanban Software

Bewertet am 26.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

KanbanFlow has helped our team stay on the same page and increased our efficiency, productivity, and communication.

KanbanFlow is easy to use. The UI is easy to look at and the software is easy to learn. The program is pretty simple, yet it's very capable of handling just about anything you throw at it. It also connects to Outlook, which notifies other team members when they have a task due.

It's not pretty. There are other options that are more pleasing to look at, but that should not make you avoid it.

Joseph V.
Mit Google übersetzen

This tool is a great way to keep organized

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using this to keep our team up to date on where our various projects are progress wise, and make sure everyone knows what they need to do.

It would be nice if there were some charts and reports that could be run like there are in a few alternative tasking apps (like Wrike). However, KanBanFlow has been great.

Dorothy W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy Task Manager (free version)

Bewertet am 19.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

By writing down all tasks and color coding them by role, I have learned which things are taking up a lot of my time. I have created columns for "Waiting on Someone Else" and "Redirected From" so I can see where tasks are stalled for reasons beyond my control.

The customization of columns and colors are perfect. I set each work role as a different color so I can tell at a glace which role a task belongs to. I enjoy dropping things in the Done column. I use this as a communication tool with my supervisor by sharing my board.

Benjamin C.

My #1 Product Recommendation for 2019

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I work multiple jobs in addition to owning a business. This software helps me manage everything from personal finance to client communications.

I use KanbanFlow every day to manage my life. It is user friendly and integrates with other products I use like Google Calendar.

User interface isn't particularly attractive.

Mit Google übersetzen

This is one of the first things I look at every day and love it!

Bewertet am 3.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very simple, intuitive, and easy to use.

There isn’t anything I don’t like about this software.

Good Tool for team collaboration

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall the use of kanban boards has given us a great start in organising outlet workloads equally and providing individual and team accountability. It’s a great tool as a starter but need to as you would expect be used along side other applications.

We use the tool frequently to manage team and project tasks, we find the rocccurong task settings really useful for mapping monthly and weekly tasks!

You can assign tasks to individuals which can be shared and filtered as needed.

The card can list a number of subs tasks making it really clear on track g process as they move across the board swim lanes.

The tool almost has too many feature making it more complicated then it needs to be.

Maybe if there were more intervention with time sheeting or scheduling we would get more more use of the tool.

5.0/10
Aimee K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent task management for busy people!

Bewertet am 10.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My favorite thing about Kanban Flow is the Pomodoro Timer. It keeps me focused and on task. It allows me to work in sprints and knock a bunch of tasks off my list - it's a fantastic productivity tool.

The version I use isn't as nice-looking as other tools.

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple and to the point kanban board.

Bewertet am 26.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As the name says its one of the best kanban boards available at the moments. Creating copying transferring is so much easy. It did just one job and with excellence.
I love the kanban board and use it to manage all my work project basic. From taking photos, editing them from the album and for social media, to delivery it makes my work a lot less painful.
The WIP limit is great as it helps me to not get lost in work.
The recurring task I must say saves a lot of hassle, to pay my printing studio, the assistance, and sometimes studio. It takes a lot of pressure from my shoulders.

It is hilarious to have web view as a mobile app. A free lancer can easyly create a application for you, you dont need to hire a devoloper.

Andrew J.

Excellent kanban

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Simplify the communication with others on some projects
able to see at a glance anything that needs attention through color coding
Integrated to google calendar

cannot add custom field only tags are available
cannot change to other view ( list view, calendar view, etc)
cannot switch kanban view to other details (view by topic, view by member, etc)