Customer.io

E-Mail-Verbindung mit deinem Web oder Handy.

Sortieren nach

Siti Saleha
Siti Saleha
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Email marketing with Customer.io

Bewertet am 2.3.2022

I really like the email template in here, especially for the newsletter. The template is easy to edit and reorganized and can be reused again. The tools are easy to use and as a non technical software user, it make me really happy when i can use a new software without any problem arise.

Thing that i like least about this software is, the customer support isn't very active and it takes time for them to reply my tickets and email. It drags the issue that I have from be fixed while it can be quickly fixed if they can attend the support quickly.

Joanne
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Customer.io has changed our marketing processes for the better

Bewertet am 9.1.2023

Its been so easy, [purchase, set up and launching I cant complain at all.

Its been so easy, [purchase, set up and launching I cant complain at all.

I like you can easily integrate with other platforms, with the open API makes it so very easy!

Nothing! It has just been amazing, I love this software

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Zoho CRM, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp und Marketo Engage

Warum Customer.io gewählt wurde

HubSpot was just cumbersome, not easy to use, could not integrate with our other email sender and was so very expensive.

Zuvor genutzte Software

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Customer.io

Cost, had every feature we wanted, easy to use, scalable. We have over 10,000,000 contacts and the other systems couldn't handle that easily.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Monthly contracts can't be downgraded

Bewertet am 31.3.2023

Unfortunately, can't recommend

Unfortunately, can't recommend

Customer.io is a pretty good, capable tool. Easy to get data in and easy to create communications and journeys for your customers.

I pay monthly and they will not allow me to right-size my usage to a lower amount until a year has elapsed. Really odd.

Ali Ilhami

A game changer

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

We love to be able to act based on everything that our customers do on our platform and our website. Campaign workflows are easy to build and maintain and UI is very intuitive.

We basically manage all our customer data in C.io and not being able to having KPIs and analytics related with customer actions and events is a little bit frustrating.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is my main email platform now

Bewertet am 3.6.2023

Customer.io is an excellent email marketing platform. I made the switch from a lesser-known (and cheaper) platform that I had been using for a few years. I can clearly see the difference now, and I'm happy to pay more for the ability to engage my customers more effectively and access a wider range of marketing features, all in one place.

Customer.io is not yet the ideal platform for my projects. One limitation, for instance, is its restricted template language.It also lacks the ability to filter and count incoming events and dynamically insert these values into emails.

Simon
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Versatile connective messaging platform

Bewertet am 5.1.2023

The ability to easily integrate and connect with other software to support a singular customer profile view across multiple systems.

The reporting dashboard could be more detailed and flexible, dynamic content, drag and drop email builder could be more flexible.

Carl
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer.io is the best for startups to small & mid-size companies... maybe even more.

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

Easy to setup, easy to use. No constraints (unlimited comms, events, properties). Loaded with great features. Affordable for small companies. Great support.

Got a hard time setting up a couple features, but support is very responsive and got this done quickly. Otherwise, nothing really.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best product for email marketing

Bewertet am 5.6.2023

It is very easy to use and the features are very intuitive.

Can't think of any. But i wish they could launch new product features faster

Lachlan
Lachlan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for event triggered marketing campaigns

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

We've been able to convert more sign-ups from trial to paid users using customer.io

Getting set up and using customer.io was an easy experience. All our user attributes came straight via segment and we were able to target users based on their event behaviours within our product immediately.

The one thing I dislike is the load times between pages - compared with our other platform (Hubspot) its night and day with how quickly each page loads.

Li Rou
Li Rou
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for non tech savvy user

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

Everything is perfect

Everything is perfect

I like going to customer.io to crease sub segment of our users. The ability to filter user by attributes is very simple to use.

User filtering options can be more flexible

Paola

A flexible and customizable tool that is easy to use and set up

Bewertet am 1.5.2018

This is an amazing tool that everyone looking to take their marketing efforts to the next level should get familiar with.

The flexibility that Customer.io offers, I yet have not been able to see in any other tool. It is very easy to set up and its lightweight user interface is robust yet simple to understand. On top of it, customer support rocks! I was answered right away for every little question that came up, so I didn't feel alone while working to set everything to my requirements. As for the features, I love the customer profiles: They are based on the email behavior of the users, and can also be adapted to match in-app behavior, if that's what you require. On top of it all, I love the price! Great value for the money.

I did need to triangulate some functions through Zapier because the tool did not offer them, such as gmail integration and Facebook triggers. Not sure if this is a con though, as Zapier does open up a whole new landscape of possibilities, but I guess those functions were not initially included in the tool so that's why I'm talking about them in this section. Other than that, no cons.

Artur
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A solid product for companies that need something more!

Bewertet am 28.6.2023

- lots of needful integrations, e.g. BigQuery, Google Sheets- a simple to use, yet highly sophisticated tool for Email Marketing and Marketing Automation- Push notifications support- in-app messages support- webhooks - possibility of advanced segmentation of users by their attributes and behavior

- slightly limited drang&drop email editor

Max
Max
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The perfect platform to set up product-driven email communications with customers at scale

Bewertet am 11.7.2019

What I really like is that we use our own database as the single source of truth, and not the email platform database which is never up to date. With Customer.io we use real-time data from our own platform (B2B SaaS) which helps me as a marketer to always communicate with customer segments in the best possible way.

Customer.io provide lots of options to filter based on segments and rules which comes in very handy when you want to create cool workflows. Overall, extremely happy with the platform.

Easy-to-use and intuitive email and marketing automation platform. Especially the ability to send out webhooks makes it very strong.

The initial set up requires some help from a developer but if you have that sorted out, it's really easy to use.

Olivia
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy-to-use tool for personalized communication

Bewertet am 9.3.2023

Using customer.io helped us create personalized messages to our clients based on what their job positions. The website is easy to use and the support team is really helpful.

Sometimes it's hard to understand their pricing schemes and some of the features are only available if you pay more. Also, the reporting could be more detailed

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple, powerful and intuitive marketing automation platform

Bewertet am 12.6.2023

The customer service is superb. There was a learning curve to customer.io which customer service helped me with.

There are no features of customer.io I dislike

Francisco
Francisco
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

YOUR PARTNER TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR DIRECT CUSTOMERS.

Bewertet am 11.8.2019

I have had an excellent customer experience, thanks to it I keep up to date the list of clients I work with, communicate with them through personalized messages and thus be able to meet our customers.

I have been using this tool for several years to communicate with my clients, I am encouraged to use it because thanks to it I can send the newsletters and emails automatically to each client group depending on the profile, it is special to maintain a continuous communication with users , make them feel that we care and that communication is essential.

It is a very good communication tool, however customer service is poor, attention is very slow and the response to the requirements as well.

Stephanie
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Great Software

Bewertet am 25.2.2019

I love customer.io! It keeps our company organized and allows us to send emails easily.

Nothing! Everything has been very easy to use.

Paul
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer.io is great! Customer service from our vendor is awesome too!

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

Very happy

Very happy

It just does all of the things I need it to do and most are intuitive.

Sometimes there's weird quirks that you have to learn and figure out, but its not frequently.

Muhammad Syafiq
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

With enough money, Customer.IO is a good subscription to have.

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

The two things that I use, their Newsletter builder and their Campaigns builder, they are splendid.
The builder is clean and easy to use. There are constantly checks on your dynamic variables to ensure that you are referencing the proper fields.

As a software engineer that is interfacing with Customer.IO's API to send out notification emails to our customers, I have a few things to say about its API.
It is easy to use and predictable.
I did not have to spend many hours trying to send out an email.
It was straightforward, fast and most importantly, reliable.

With regards to building a Campaign. Before dealing with the dynamic variables in your template, you first have to make it available to you. In other words, from your code, you need to send in the payload with the variables that you wish to reference.

Then, the template will come to life with your sample data and you can begin to finalise your design.
I just feel that maybe, if we can have a dummy data kinda workflow for the UI of Customer.IO, that would be cool.

Kate
Kate

Wonderful for Transactional Emails, Not as Great for Email Marketing

Bewertet am 14.1.2022

Overall, I think all our issues with the platform are because of the way we initially set it up. Customer.io has now added new functionality that fixes most of the issues we've had. They're doing a great job of listening to customers and amending their roadmap accordingly. Overall, think it's got a bright future.

My favorite thing is that they recently added functionality to remove duplicate email addresses from sends. Thank goodness!

Segmentation is tough. And we set up our account based on customer ID so we have kind of a data mess in there (multiple accounts with the same email address). But as long as you're using it as intended, for customer communications, it's perfect.

Rahil
Rahil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Automate your marketing campaigns with ease

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

An excellent tool for Automated Marketing campaigns and the product and support teams are extremely helpful

- Customer profile management
- Hybrid HTML and Text Editor tool
- Workflow set-up for Campaigns

Uploading Customer lists manually is slightly complicated

An Advanced CLM tool

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

- The Features and customizations available

- The complications to bring about the automation.

Alessandra
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The best emailing platform I've ever used

5 starts

5 starts

It's so easy to use, their sales and support team is the absolute best, and their features are way above average.

Nothing, I love it. I wouldn't change anything.

Georgios
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely handy email communications

Bewertet am 9.8.2021

An excellent product worth its money and reputation. We use it weekly for external marketing communications.

I loved its compatibility and easy to use system. You can sign off an email marketing campaign with a few clicks.

Perhaps its limited design options in some cases, but its automation is still high end.

Michele
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Customizable, easy to use, lots of features!

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

Building email campaigns have never been easier. Customer.io has many customizable elements to make very complex or very simple email flows. I appreciate how easy it is to use even for someone who isn't as familiar with marketing strategies.

I wish I could change the trigger type for email campaigns after I save it instead of having to create a whole new campaign when I make a mistake.