Mention

Social-Media-Monitoring für Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy and helpful to reach your goal

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

Super easy to setup and to manage. A lot of features in basic account.

Miss possibility to connect with other tools

Ksenia
Ksenia
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Awesome Way to Find Out Where You're Mentioned

Bewertet am 11.3.2018

Our company is not a big one and therefore every mention counts. Mention gives us the opportunity to easily track where who talks about us and what do they say (without resorting to daily googling our company name)

We've used it when we first founded our business and we wanted to track the mentions around the Internet. We really enjoyed it because you don't have to continuously google yourself (or your brand), instead, the mentions (especially when your brand name is somewhat unique) are coming to your inbox.

The pricing is a bit steep if you're a small company. So you can start with the free account and see if this instrument is needed for you.

If you are using a free account, there is a limit on free mentions (quite understandable, but something to keep in mind). Otherwise, it can be a very convenient tool for marketing specialists, especially if you're using the dashboard available for listening analysis and competitive analysis.

Elle

Not effective in monitoring media..

Bewertet am 13.7.2018

Well, I do receive timely and regular notifications from this platform. It also provide a score out of a 100 as to the strength of the source.

The intelligence provided by this platform is sadly flawed, as it tends to report on any names similar to my brand, and cannot distinguish the phrase match to my brand. It perhaps needs some AI to provide more accurate social listening. Equally, it misses noise about my brand across social platforms.

Jenny
Jenny
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great tool to monitor your brand across the Internet

Bewertet am 31.12.2018

Great tool to monitor your brand and keep track of your reputation online. Also enables us to respond to mentions in a timely fashion.

This offers a simple way to track where your brand name is being mentioned – so you don't have to keep Googling yourself to find out.

Whenever someone does talk about your brand, Mention sends you an email so you can follow up. You can also check the dashboard to get quick daily digest of your mentions and decide how to handle them. Flagging spam or irrelevant mentions has been particularly helpful.

UI could be optimized more for easier scanning and better navigation on smaller screens. The price is also a bit steep for small businesses but there is a free account you can use if you're just a small company and don't need anything too advanced.

Manal
Manal
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Keep a track of your brand and competition

Bewertet am 14.11.2018

I enjoyed using this, it actually has a fast learning curve and fulfills all needs when you are keeping track of your growing brand. If you are ready to throw a few bucks in this can be the best brand for you.

I am able to know who is talking of my brand, get email notifications (Which is not up to the expectations but still good). It also gives you an understanding of the competitive brands and what are they up to. You could actually feed in your tags, key words and it would be able to get you the right brands you have to keep an eye on.

I used the trial version for some time, since mine is a small home-business brand which is still on growth upgrading is too costly in my view. There is nothing else that I am particularly complaining about this software.

Brendon
Brendon
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Start Here for social monitoring

Bewertet am 5.11.2015

In a previous job I spent a lot of time evaluating and testing social monitoring tools. There are some great ones out there for a lot of different use cases. If you are new to these tools I recommend starting with Mention, it's quick easy and really straightforward. A lot of the other tools are not. You can also create one alert for free so there is no risk.

I love the daily email update that doesn't require me to remember to check into the tool everyday. I want a tool that helps me out and doesn't add to my workload.

• Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Fantastic tool for researching brands or keywords.

Bewertet am 11.2.2018

Easy to track keyword mentions and collate data for my class.

Easy to track keyword mentions and collate data for my class.

Used it to track conversation around certain keywords for a class I was giving. It was extremely useful in supplying data that I could use in class to demonstrate what sort of conversations were happening around the topic.

It took me a while to work out how to delete notifications. Also, you can't research past history. It is quite expensive for a paid version.

selena
selena
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A no-fuss communication helper!

Bewertet am 18.1.2016

Ideal solution for a small gadget-startup such as Vitastiq that needs all the help it can get in the media and communications field. We are not a fully-staffed company as of yet and having a tool that informs us about the attention our 'vitamin and mineral status check gadget' gets all over the social media has let us measure our reach and not miss a message from a user or opportunity to say thank you to our supporters.

Easy to use, simply yet amazingly organized; truly helpful and kind customer support.

LuAnn
LuAnn

Huge Help for Social Media

Bewertet am 13.4.2016

I review books on my blog and belong to several 'retweet' groups. So I get numerous emails notifying me of someone @mentioning me. Of course, I want to send them a thank you, or thumbs up. If I have 50 a day, I can go through each individual email...OR...I can find all the mention on, well, Mention! This app saves me a tremendous lot of time! And it's not just for Twitter; you can link up most all the big social media sites.

I appreciate the free plan option, which is what I use, as my presence is still relatively small. There are also upgrade options that allow for multiple users on one account and all sorts of goodies. When my reach grows bigger, I will definitely be upgrading.

I can't think of a thing, but have to use at least 20 characters. :p

Colleen
Colleen

Bewertet am 29.6.2016

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for tracking activities and brand mentions through the network

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

We decided to bought Mention for marketing and support purposes, for tracking our brand, some keywords and competitors' mentions through the network and social media.

Easy and convenient interface with the possibility to track and review multiple alerts you are interested in. One alert monitoring is available for free. I like that all the interesting for me keyword mentions from the whole Internet, including social pages and forums, are collected and stored in one place. There is also a possibility to respond right from the dashboard without switching to other sites.

I noted that sometimes mentions especially on different forums can be missed by this tool. It would be also great to track some alert history (e.g. last year), for now mentions are collecting from the day you started to use this software.

Brice
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Mention review

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

Mention allows me to follow the trends on social networks is very easy to configure and the dashboard is without complex The website and its mobile version are easy to use and easy to install

No drawbacks but more improvements would be cool

Anastasia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I've tried many services...

Bewertet am 2.7.2019

I've tried many services to monitor our brand mentions and all of them start showing you too many junk and irrelevant matches. In comparison, I've found Mention to be the most precise monitoring tool, which takes info from the quality sources and never skipping the more obscure ones, but only if that's relevant. Also, monitoring Twitter is a nice and useful addition.

I've been using mention sine it had a free tier and as far as I know, there is none anymore. So, be prepared to shell out, but it's definitely worth it.

Osa

Learn all the secrets of your competitors

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

It's easy to learn whenever anyone is mentioned in the media. Do you want to keep track of your own mentions and protect your reputation? Mention can do that. Do you want to spy from your competitors so that you can easily adapt their innovative ideas for your own benefit? Mention can help you.

It can be a bit complicated if you're not used to software like this, but if you're patient you can figure it out.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must have for your PR efforts

Bewertet am 4.2.2019

It's a really good bit of software. I just wish they'd introduce an 'unlimited mention' pricing tier, and make it affordable.

It's a social listening tool, so it monitors mentions of your brand, your competitors and even your market on social media. It tells you who's talking about your areas of interest, and what they're saying. This makes it easy to start a conversation with potential leads or influencers.

But the feature I like most is the ranking of influencers for a social term - this helps you target your PR to the most important influencers.

It can be expensive, and the price is difficult to justify if you're a small business.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Useful Tool

Bewertet am 23.11.2016

This tool does a lot of work for me. I do not have to scour the web to find all the places I have been mentioned. This tool does it for me.
Worried about your reputation online? Get this tool and let it track that for you.
Want to gain online visibility? Let this tool tell you where you can be found online.
I love it and could not do my job without it.

Completely painless. Always on.

Does not bring me coffee.

Daniel
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for any size business

Bewertet am 30.10.2019

I enjoy the 'behind-the-scenes' work it does, plus the daily emails on what it finds. Very useful information.

I like the ease of setup and how it just works after that. The free level allows for anyone to easily get started.

Would like to see a pay-level between Free and Solo.

Ferg
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Comprehensive Community Engagement Tool

Bewertet am 19.11.2016

Mention is a wonderfully complex community engagement tool that allows you to complete many functional tasks that were likely separate streams of "work" for people in the past. There are several features that allow you to better engage with your community. There is also a nice high level analytics report tool to assess your metrics. There is also a great opportunity to customize messaging to your audience. Several of their filters help you keep an eye on performance within your network. Who's following, Who's not, Who's engaging with you. Give it a try !

It makes management of my social networks easier, less time involved.

Be sure to select the right frequency of "notifications" or you might overwhelmed by the updates. Your choice.

Pam
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mention helps you see your business grow!

Bewertet am 5.4.2017

We love watching the mentions of Tilt365.com grow every day on Mention capture software. We started out with only a few a day and within a month it got us to focus spreading the word. Now we're up to hundreds a day.

Great service and UX

Too pricey to upgrade. We can also do alerts on google for free.

Andrew
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Extremely useful for finding brand mentions

Bewertet am 21.11.2019

I like the fact that it helps me discover mentions of our company, Resource Guru, which I would never have discovered on my own. I also like the fact it takes up very little of my time. The email alerts are very handy - so, you hardly ever have to even log in.

It sometimes discovers irrelevant results which can be a little annoying. You can flag them as irrelevant but it won't necessarily prevent future irrelevant results. And I would rather see some irrelevant results in amongst relevant ones than miss out on some relevant results.

Laurent
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy, intuitive and scalable

Bewertet am 26.11.2019

I started using mention a few years ago for one of my tech client and it s been very useful to track down coverages and be informed on tweets for example, identify influencers..

Mention is a fast easy solution accessible to the least skilled operational. It offers a complete comprehensive look at all the mention of your brands on media, social networks. You can exclude wrong entries, bad sources and trains the tools to get better and better

It can sometimes be difficult to go through too many results but that s the case with most of the solutions on the market

Stephanie M.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Listen in listenin' with Mention

Bewertet am 31.3.2016

We've used Mention for quite a while now and it helps me stay on top of our social listening more than any other software app that I use. When I first joined the team, I was onboarded nicely by Mention and got up-to-speed on using the product quickly. We've overhauled other systems, but not this one!

-The workflow is simple and easy to learn. Also keeps you organized while displaying all the mentions you need to see.
-Good for collaborating and helps stay on top of the customer experience.
-The first thing I check when I get into the office and the last thing I do before I leave, which keeps us in the pulse of our audience.

-The icons for actions you can take on a mention are not as intuitive (although improved from when I first started using it) and you'd expect, which causes some confusion.
-The influencer dashboard could also be more robust.
-Delayed refresh isn't the best for real-time events, but does eventually catch up.

Arijit
Arijit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Bewertet am 18.10.2019

It's usability is excellent. It is easy and I love the interface.

None as of now. I find the software good and usable.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Cool tool

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

I really like the push notifications and ability to "train" it to properly find info that's relevant. I'v found out articles of mine were published via Mention, before the publisher informed me!

Nothing, I have no complaints, honest! :-)

Yasmine
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must-have tool for all brands

Bewertet am 30.5.2017

Mention makes it extremely easy to know everything that is said about my brand and my competitors. I connected it to our slack which is very practical.

No big cons. In the slack integration I'd like to be able to filter our twitter mentions (too noisy).