Typeform

Mach die Datenerfassung zu einem Erlebnis mit benutzerdefinierten Formularen.

Sortieren nach

Alexa
Alexa
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

So machen Umfragen Spaß.

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

Es hat einfach etwas, das sich humanistischer und einladender anfühlt. Der Umfrageprozess weniger langweilig und unterhaltsamer als bei anderen Programmen dieser Art. Es gibt eine Menge Software zum Erstellen von Formularen aber diese gefällt mir persönlichem am besten.

Für meine Zwecke funktioniert die Software super.

Smeetha
Smeetha
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My favourite survey tool

Bewertet am 4.6.2021

Typeform makes it possible to create surveys that people want to complete. The process of answering is engaging, fun and pleasant. The data collection and view of overall results is also incredible!

The layout of questions on Typeform is incredible! It is certainly the most aesthetically appealing survey I have ever created. I have used the free version only!

It takes a bit of playing around and time to familiarise yourself with the question tools; this is not a major issue and is outweighed by the beauty of the end product.

Mark
Mark
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great product, but focused more on aesthetic than functionality.

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

Overall, I'm generally satisfied, but there's room to improve on the functional end. Their #1 differentiator is this conversational, one-question-at-a-time concept, but it is not always the right approach, and they should allow a mix of approaches.

Typeform has a very nice feel. The experience for the end user is very clean and has a nice aesthetic. If you're trying to look modern and want to have a nice look and feel, Typeform is a big step up from Google forms. Also, if you are creating a survey or form for OTHERS to use, it is great.

There are some usability deficiencies that were frustrating. For instance, if I want to ask you to stack rank 5 options, I have to create 5 questions, and then present the previous answers, for each one. It's a hack that works, but it's not very smooth and it's a LOT of work for the admin.
Also, the surveys ONLY work for external users. For instance, I cannot use it with a mix of direct and indirect interviews in which some are answered by the user and some are answered by me on their behalf. Not only can I not update answers for a user, but I cannot answer questions on behalf of another. Frankly, NONE of the survey tools support this, so the only solution is to build a database in a No-code or Low-code solution like ZohoCreator or others.
I think Survey tools should allow the surveyor to insert answers.

Warum Typeform gewählt wurde

Typeform was the preference of our Designer, who wanted to create a more attractive solution.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Our top reason for Typeform was the aesthetic. Functionally, it was comparable to Google, but the aesthetic was much better. Ultimately, I'm not sure it was worth the cost. SurveyMonkey did not standout.
  • Branche: Design
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Typeform has missed the boat

Bewertet am 20.4.2021

Once a real pioneer in terms of surveys, now simply overpriced and overtaken by better and, above all, cheaper alternatives.

Typeform offers many different question types and possibilities to design the surveys individually and intuitively. With dynamic fields you can target the user. Through the calculation function it is even possible to create a kind of order page.

The biggest problem with Typeform, in my opinion, is the prices. It offers great features, but especially smaller companies can't afford to invest that much just in a survey tool. Especially since there are now much cheaper alternatives that can fully keep up. In addition, last year even the functions for existing users were reduced, which in my opinion is an absolute no-go. This is an attempt to get users to choose a more expensive plan. Also, I find Typeform's advertising in Survey very intrusive.

Andrea
Andrea
  • Branche: E-Learning

Beautiful Survey Tool

Bewertet am 17.2.2024

Clean modern design with everything you need for building surveys with your branding.

The pricing plans limit the number of survey responses per month.

• Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Typeform, a versatile companion

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

Typeform is an application that has so many use cases. Me and my users deployed several projects using Typeform. The user interface is very easy to understand even for newbies.

I like the versatility of a typeform form. One form can be deployed in so many ways in different platforms.

One small thing that made me look for another similar form builder is their number field didn't accept decimal limiting the ability to use the form to accept currencies. Nevertheless, I've used Typeform in a lot of ways.

123FormBuilder und Paperform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

I chose Typeform because of its versatility in being published in so many different platforms of choice. The application has been my first choice whenever a project with data collection is involved. The scoring feature is also a plus and their logic formulation gives the user a wide range of functionality that can be used in so many ways.
Erik
Erik
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive for what you get

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

We used Typeform for surveys, customer support queue, event registrations and questionnaires.

I really like the way Typeforms appear when published to a website. Really a nice approach. Makes it super easy for people to want to get into the form.

Setting up a paid form is really complicated. The support team helped when needed, but the skip logic tools are really difficult to grasp, and they must be 100% correct or they won't work. Also, pages always load pretty slow, regardless of my internet connection speed. The software is pretty expensive for what it is and there are simply better tools out there for less money.

Alexia
Alexia
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Best survey tool for B2B SaaS

Bewertet am 9.2.2023

I just started using Typeform for my online surveys, and I am very happy with the site. I've noticed a big difference in how my surveys are used and how well they work overall compared to other tools like Google Surveys.One thing I like about Typeform is how easy it is to change the way my surveys look and feel. The platform lets me change a lot of things, which makes it easy to make surveys that are visually appealing, interactive, and interesting to my audience.One thing that makes Typeform stand out is how much more fun and interesting it is than other survey tools. The platform's interactive design and easy-to-use interface make it easy for me to get information from my audience in a way that is fun for both them and me.I highly recommend Typeform to anyone who wants a survey tool with a better user experience and a more interesting way to collect information. The platform has changed the quality and usefulness of my surveys in a clear way, and I think it will do the same for you.

One thing I didn't like about Typeform was that there wasn't a step-by-step guide to help me figure out how to use the editing tools. I had trouble finding the right options and features to make the surveys I wanted to make. This made the process take much longer and be much more annoying than it should have been.

Ryan

Best Form Builder Design

Bewertet am 9.12.2023

Overall, I think that Typeform is the best form builder out there in terms of user interface. However, it may be quite expensive to some users.

Compared to other form builders, I prefer Typeform since it has a very appealing user interface for me and my responders. Rather than a static survey page, a user interface like Typeform will increase my users' engagement.

I don't particularly like Typeform's pricing as it seems pretty expensive compared to the extra features I get. Notably, the amount of responses cannot be deleted if it is just a test run.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

I feel Typeform has a better UI than Jotform; hence, it is my choice.
Fahad
Fahad
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Golden tool for all things Surveys!

Bewertet am 8.2.2023

From the simplicity of creating forms to viewing analytics to even the different designs, Typeform is a beautiful tool for managing, monitoring and creating surveys and forms

Managing and viewing all the surveys in the main menu is a bit overwhelming to look at and could be improved.

Phil
Phil
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The way to make professional looking forms and surveys

Bewertet am 12.11.2022

We love sending forms using Typeform. We've found that customers are more likely to fill out a survey or form when sent from Typeform rather than one of the competing products.

Typeform is so easy to use because it is intuitive.The look of forms and surveys can be customized, and they all have a clean look.

Unless you do a lot of forms and surveys, the cost can be an issue for a small company.

Jonathan
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Forms That Feel Great

Bewertet am 29.3.2020

In my online marketing business, we use forms a lot. We sign-up customers, get logo requests, receive feedback, and more. And being a marketing business, we try our best to make the customer's experience working with us as easy and genial as possible. Forms often break that experience, but Typeform provided an excellent solution. This is one of those try it and you'll see type products. The form builder is simple, the form logic is robust and also very easy to implement, and their export options to gsuite integrates with our businesses flawlessly. And by the numbers, we converted more customers to clients at form-time.

Very few businesses don't require some sort of form, and yet when you ask a customer to "please fill out this form," they clam up, feel annoyed, and sometimes think of bureaucracy. In my business, we try to avoid forms wherever possible, but it's inevitable. Typeform elegantly solved this problem (my favorite thing about their product) by making forms an experience, and providing us a way to build forms that our customers don't mind completing. The form interface focuses on one question at once, then smoothly flows to the next, giving our customers a sense of completion, and-dare I say it-fun. Typeform also lets us customize forms with graphics/images to make them more gorgeous rather than a bland white or grey background.

Sharing Typeforms is similar to other form products: embed in websites, share via email, send a link. We use those often and we're accustomed to it. However, we'd love to see more integrations with popular online web-builders like Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace. Often, these web builders interferes with or doesn't correctly present the embed code we get from Typeform. Additionally, it would be fantastic to have a responsive embed code. With so many devices and screen sizes, embedding a fixed size creates problems for some customers-yes, you can work around this with a popup, but sometimes we don't want that particular experience.

Warum Typeform gewählt wurde

Google forms, while perfectly integrated with gsuite, was not a robust, easy to use, and fun for our customers. There are also excellent math, logic, and even purchasing options in Typeform that we wanted in our forms, but could not get from Google forms.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Typeform provided us with a complete solution that not only worked for us, but gave our customers a great experience that defied the idea of filling out a form. We work with other business owners and have often been asked how we make our forms...and subsequently passed on many referrals.
  • Branche: Design

The Squarespace of Form Builders

Bewertet am 12.8.2022

Typeform reminds me of Squarespace in many ways. It's easy to use, very hard to make an ugly design and the UX/UI feels very high-quality. However, just like Squarespace, it comes with many limitations because of how beginner-friendly and basic it is. As a designer, this can be frustrating when you want to add anything fancy-schmancy. Typeform is best for when you don't need to make complex conditional steps, and for one person to handle form management. I think it's pretty expensive for the value, but it is a simple tool to add more quality to your business and make it stand out. I only use Typeform when it makes sense to ask questions in an interview like way. Other than that, I wouldn't recommend it for lengthy forms, needing multiple text fields, and ordering.

I enjoy how easy it is to make pretty forms that are fun for users to fill out. You can edit any field, and boom, instant perfect UI. Forms feel very high-quality because of the minimalistic design and animations. I also have noticed a difference in responses since switching from Google Forms. Users feel more open about their experiences with products/services and give genuine feedback. Having the lengthy but nice-looking UI weeds out less interested users and brings in more engaged and like-minded users.

Typeform has many integrations, but my favorite one is seamlessly changing all of my Google Forms into Typeforms. When I was rebranding a website, this integration helped a lot so I didn't have to do any extra work other than put in the custom branding.

One of the downsides is the high cost. The paid plans seem pretty high for something that has limiting/basic functionality. For example, removing Typeforms branding requires the middle tier, which (at this time ) is $50/month. If that's the only thing you want to remove, I think it would make sense to sell this as an addon or one-time payment.

Typeform has one universal style in its forms, so it may not be for you if you want more customization. For example, sometimes it would make sense to put two text fields in one question but you can only have one text input at a time. Unfortunately, you can't add any sort of custom CSS or custom coding.

Jacob
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great for almost everything. Beautiful forms

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

Fantastic survey tool. As far as lead capture/marketing use goes, it did a lot of things really nicely but came juuuuust short of being a truly all-in-one marketer's form software.

Look and feel of finished forms was always top-notch. We find multi-step forms to perform much better so typeform's one question at a time worked great for most applications. logic was very easy to build, question type options allowed for a wide variety of forms to be built. Doesn't cost an arm and leg either. If using for surveys, the data from the insights is easy to use.

Only 2 issues, 1 very small and 1 slightly limiting. First, I really wanted to have them fill out their address on one screen. This wasn't possible with the one-question pages which work for most things but make mailing addresses inconvenient and lengthy. Second and slightly more importantly, once you branch out of their hosted forms things weren't always as reliable. Thinks like pop-up features which are premium were ok but sometimes slow to load and not easy to deploy site-wide - you had to include code on every page you wanted something to appear. But if you can stick to embedding forms or the landing page hosted by typeform itself it works great. Oh and the Keap integration is weak. Any kind of custom fields or wanting to add more than one tag on form submission meant I had to go through Zapier which made extra work. Not awful but not ideal.

Marcus
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A user-friendly form management platform

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

So, we do not have to go to design our own form now. Typeform saves us a lot of headache designing forms which we use quite often.

Typeform is user-friendly and being survey builder, it is really helping us to collect feedback as well as doing lead generations for us. The strength of Typeform lies in the ease of usage with its drag and drop interface. We particularly like the integrations it has with the CRM tools we are using such as Vbout and Sendinblue. Furthermore, the user experience is good and better than other form builders, especially the free ones.

There is not much to complain except when we use the free tier there are various limitations. However, we are happy to upgrade to a paid version which gives us a lot more flexibility.

Zoho Survey

Warum Typeform gewählt wurde

Typeform is easier to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Typeform UI is much better and simpler to use.
JJ
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software that packs a punch!

Bewertet am 17.9.2020

We've created several quizzes with Typeform that have over 4 different logic scenario outcomes. Those same quizzes are now collecting over 2,000 customer emails each month (for lead generation purposes).

It's a fantastic piece of software that is super sleek, powerful, and integrates with all of the main platforms. It's heavily embedded into our marketing and customer service efforts, and we rely on it on a daily basis.

I love how easy this product is to use, and how well it integrates with so many different platforms.

While Typeform has a lot of features available, sometimes I find myself wanting to customize more items than It allows me to do. Because of such, we've had to find work-arounds for several different advanced solutions.

Google Forms und Zoho Forms

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Typeforms interface is better looking and easier to use. Plus, the logic scenarios that typeform provides are far superior than most of their competitors.
Shahila
Shahila
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Build form and survey with no coding

Bewertet am 1.5.2021

I my line of work, i need to use many form and survey to collect data from user and client to have the most current and precise data. Typeform help me to do it with easy and the report that can be generated from all the data collected help me to interprate the raw data better.

Building a form and survey with Typeform is the most easy to do, as it is using a drag and drop graphical interface, and no coding involve while building it. It also has time estimation for user to complete the form or survey which help them to know how much time they needed to complete it.

Using it with free plan has so much limitation to the tools that i can use to building the forms. I have upgrading to the premium account but not much advance tools in there that can compensate the cost for the premium plan. I hope they can add more feature and advance tools for the premium plan.

Typeform: Awsome Online Form Creation and Data Collection

Bewertet am 1.6.2023

Typeform has truly revolutionized my approach to online form creation and data collection. It has seamlessly integrated an intuitive interface, robust features, and stunning design, making it my preferred tool for capturing invaluable insights from my audience.

The simplicity of the form builder allows for quick and easy form creation. And template design is so appropriate, it fulfills almost all use cases. It enables the creation of interactive and dynamic forms that go beyond simple question-and-answer formats. With features like conditional logic and branching. Also straightforward data collection and analysis features. Real-time response tracking etc.

Pricing is a little higher than my expectations, hard to customize, also would love some easy tutorials and an offline working structure.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Typeform surpassed my expectations in terms of design aesthetics, interactivity, and overall user experience. It strikes the perfect balance between functionality and visual appeal, making it the ideal solution for my online form creation and data collection requirements.
Matheus
Matheus
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

The best form experience

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

My experience with Typeform has been great, everything that I thought I wanted to do was possible.

Typeform is the best tool for creating forms that we have used so far. It creates the experience that we think is the better one for our users.

There are too many features locked behind a paywall. Because of that, we end up using google forms even though it is worse.

Alaa
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Create quick, accurate surveys with the best platforms

Bewertet am 29.6.2022

Now I can easily develop the survey forms I need, as well as get the results ready to start the study because Typeform enables us to complete all the operations successfully.

One of the best tools for creating surveys that I've ever come across. As a user of Typeform, you don't have to be an expert in survey design; all you have to do is fill in the survey questions in the form Typeform provides, and in a matter of minutes you'll be able to send the survey to your target audience. For those who dislike clunky, dated user interfaces, Typeform is the perfect solution. It makes creating and submitting forms as well as interacting with them a breeze. It's one of the most straightforward web applications, and there's no learning curve. Once Typeform has received questionnaires from its users, it will generate reports with graphs and tables that display the results. Typeform makes it simple to export collected data for use in various statistical programs, which is another perk I appreciate.

It's hard to find spam in Typeform, easy to use during all stages. I just need to remove some restrictions on modifying parts of ready-made templates, to better suit my needs.

Arlène
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Forms + beautiful design = Typeform

Bewertet am 14.8.2021

The first thing that stands out for me when it comes to Typeform is how intuitive and easy-to-follow its form-creation process is. Simply select a field and add it to the form layout. It is a simple as that, really! And yes, you can customize pretty much anything you would like by simply clicking on it.

The various templates come in handy to speed up the process and the integrations selection is perfect for enhancing what Typeform does and for using it in combination with other digital tools.

The ability to use video is the icing on the cake because it enables you to add a human touch to your forms and invite those filling out the form to take a specific action (e.g. book an appointment, connect with you on a particular social media channel, etc.).

For some reasons, sometimes, I have not received an email notification when someone filled out a Typeform form even though I did set that up...

Remember one thing: if you are looking for a free solution to build and leverage online forms Typeform won't probably be it as its free plan is limited to... drum roll... 10 responses per month!

Dylan
Dylan

Simple, Easy, and Versatile

Bewertet am 17.12.2023

We run surveys after every event we run, and being able to automate Typeform into the process has saved us hundreds of hours of development time building out our own form builders and analytics tools.

Typeform is very versatile, and covers pretty much any need you might have for creating questionnaires, surveys and polls, and the various integrations and connectors make it incredibly easy to slot into your processes, apps and workflows.

While the forms you can create in Typeform are very customisable in terms of branding, typography and colour, the interface is still very distinguishable as Typeform. Sometimes it would be nice to have a bit more control over the look and feel of the forms.

Naomi
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Typeform is a very helpful tool for gathering information

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

Overall, it is a good experience, although I find it expensive. I have had to look elsewhere for something less expensive.

What I like most is that it is very easy to use and easy to customize forms to suit my business needs.

What I like least is that there is no way to alert me when someone submits the form. That would be so helpful. As it is, you just have to keep checking back, and that is time consuming and easy to forget to do.

Warum Typeform gewählt wurde

I found Typeform easier to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

I found Typeform easier to use.
Zuhairah
Zuhairah
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Creative online form

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

Typeform offering the most beautiful and interactive online form that are easy to customized it to our satisfaction. It make the user engaging more with the form and giving them a unique and fun experience even when they are dealing with the business form.

Typeform should always update and constantly adding more new template and design, so we can have more option when designing the form. Other than that, i have no other dissatisfaction with this software.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

TypeForm is a great product, but can be even better

Bewertet am 15.6.2021

Overall, Typeform is the best option for those who care a lot about the appearance of the surveys/applications that they sent. Some of the options in Typeform are a bit confusing, but this not because of the UX/UI of their product, but because of the nature of building quizzes and forms.

I like the design of Typeform very much. Frankly, I believe that the main "killer feature" of Typeform is the fact that it looks so much better than all other options, and since it was important to us to have a great-looking application process - that's was the best choice for us.

The price. Typeform used to be much more affordable in the past, and it's a pity that it is now so much expensive. I believe that Typeform can find other ways to increase their revenge while allowing the entry tier of the software cheaper.

SurveyMonkey

Because of the design.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Typeform

Design, Design, Design :)