Cheqbook Accounting

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Small Business Web Based Accounting Software

Bewertet am 28.6.2020

We have been using Cheqbook for nearly 4 years. We use it for two companies and our own personal finances. While not the cheapest option available, it's feature set is well worth the price we pay annually for the service. In the past 4 years we've had only one instance when the service was down which was a connectivity issue, not a software/hardware issue. Customer service/developers have been great at responding to questions/problems. We've recommended (and even helped set up) the service to other people.

The platform does a great job auto-categorizing transactions using both past history and "crowd categorization". The smooth ability to add bank accounts using Yoodle's interface. The great reporting features (with one big limitation). The ability to easily/quickly split transactions. I like that you can "bulk" recategorize transactions by payee. Cheqbook was one of the only platforms that could import transactions via csv upload.

I would love the ability to remove or hide unused accounts/categories. One feature that I really liked about quickbooks was the ability to show a comparison to the prior period like this year to last year. No budget making tool.

Raphael S.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Better than QuickBooks

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

Overall, if i were to continue working in accounting, i would definitely continue to use cheqbook as it provides an edge in comparison to other similar products on the market.

This software is very similar to quickbooks for accounting but is even better. I used it at my school as it was needed to complete one of our assignments. This program can be used on either a pc or mac, hence its efficiency, and also offers a better rate than quickbooks.

No caveats whatsoever. Being very similar to Quickbooks, but having this program offered at a better cost is what sealed the deal for me.