SEMrush Bewertungen

SEMrush

Service zur Konkurrenten-Forschung, zeigt organische & fügt Passwörter für jede Website oder Domain zu

4.6/5 (213 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

I've used this in a few different positions working on a wide range of SEO campaigns.

Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It really is a great one-stop-shop for all your SEO and PPC tools which is fantastic. So if you're looking for an easy package to cover most all of your digital marketing needs then this is really about the best that you can do.

This is about the best all-around SEO software that you can find. It does a good job at about everything and doesn't have a lot of weaknesses. The competitive analysis is really the best reason to buy the software, it's comprehensive and gives you a good look at potential competitors. There are always new features being added and tested which is fantastic and gives the software good value. Some features are better than others, but the audit and competitive analysis really are fantastic. I've used the software in various forms including Business, Guru and free. The free version gives you a taste, but the full experience is generally worth the money. Guru is worth the extra money over Pro as it gives you branded reports and the ability to manage quite a few more projects. Exports and reoccurring reports are very nice and simple to set up.

Overall, this is a great tool for SEO and PPC campaigns. If you need an all-in-one type software solution then I would recommend SEMrush as it's probably the most well-rounded tool you can find.

If you're looking for rank tracking then I'd suggest looking elsewhere, it's a little wonky and not as easy to use as other rank tracking solutions. However, if you don't want to buy multiple pieces of software then the rank tracker will get the job done. The software is kind of a 'jack of all trades, master of none'; so you'll be able to get by with just this as your main piece of software, but if you want something a little more specialized then you should probably look elsewhere. You might end up not using a lot of the tools because there is so much to explore, but most of the tools that are there are pretty valuable. Other than that, some of the reports need some extra interpretation if you are going to present them to a client which isn't optimal but is understandable.

Mit Google übersetzen

An okay tool for quick SEO insights and report generation

Bewertet am 21.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ability to keep a close eye on our SEO performance by tracking large numbers of keywords on a daily basis. The ability to create custom and data-filled PDF reports were also highly useful for internal meetings.

SEO auditing for quick glances at potential new issues and alerts of competitor changes.

SEMRush has now grown so that it has a feature for pretty much any aspect of digital marketing, whether that's SEO, social and PPC.

The keyword tracking is one of the best elements. Daily position check on a good quota of keywords across your projects is great for quick references/health checks.

The reporting element is by far SEMRush's best feature, especially if you're an agency or company that needs to produce branded reports. The reports are fully customisable and use a simple builder tool to quickly make professional and data-rich reports in minutes.

The SEO audit tool doesn't feel like it's been expanded and improved much in recent years, but it's still one of the best features of the product. It's a pretty comprehensive and descriptive audit that is great for those with no to moderate SEO experience in improving SEO performance.

I feel they have become to bloated and lost their focus with the product features. They are trying too hard to be able to everything to some degree, rather than just focus on doing the SEO auditing and reporting as best as they can.

Originally SEMRush was loved by professionals because it was the go-to SEO audit tool, however I feel this is no longer the case. As they have tried too hard to add social, PPC and link metric tools into their product they have been left behind by competitors who can now provide more in-depth onsite audits.

Their position tracking is still as good as can be, although it would be good if they could track other search engines such as Bing.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

I use SEMRush to monitor the SEO health of all my clients.

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From this one application, I can monitor the overall SEO health of multiple clients in multiple locations. I can run insightful, professional-looking reports to give to clients. And I can quickly research both their past history and their next steps. When it comes to SEO, SEMRush is the only tool I need.

My favorite thing about SEMRush is the keyword search tools. Even though keywords are everything when it comes to SEO anymore, they're still very important both for ranking and as an insight into a company's market share.

I was an early user of products like Market Samurai and the Google keyword tool back when they both actually told you something useful. This isn't exactly like the early days of SEO, but it's close. You can search keywords and actually return quality, actionable data that you can use in your AdWords campaigns, on-site SEO, and Social Media optimization.

Then once you've found the words you're looking for the Keyword Magic function allows you to drill down and discover long-tail and phrase match keywords. Whether you're looking for keywords to help you rank locally, nationally, or across the world, SEMRush is the best option for the money in my opinion.

I really don't dislike anything about SEMRush. If I had to find a least-liked feature, it would be the steep learning curve. Unless you have a firm understanding of SEO concepts and strategies, it's easy to get lost in there.

That said, the reason why there's a big learning curve is because there are so many features packed into one application. Keyword searches are only the beginning. You can monitor your Social Media rankings, your backlinks, your online reputation, and so much more with SEMRush. There's a lot to learn, because there's a lot to use.

Mit Google übersetzen

SEMRush is one of the best SEO, SEM, and content marketing tools available, with tons of extras.

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The design is focused on what you need, and you don't get lost in SEO or SEM jargon. You can do a Site Audit, which gives you actionable information (and if you're a consultant, a huge benefit to give your clients). Keywords lists are delivered and organized in a way that again gives you actionable items, as is the PPC research. Content marketing is made simple,. with suggested ideas, questions, and all outlined in a way that you can feel smart taking these actions. Excellent support always, and the downloadable Excel spreadsheets help you share this info beyond SEMRush.

The con is a basic con with all SEO/SEM tools in the age of Google. PPC data is rarely accurate in terms of what companies are spending, not the fault of SEMRush as much as the sources are unreliable (yes Google, talking about you), which makes what used to be an accurate measure more of a guess. Still you will get an understanding, but the PPC end must be looked at more from Adwords than trusting this tool, or any tool.

Mit Google übersetzen

Semrush is complete, but slightly inaccurate

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, I love Semrush. It's a wealth of information. Even if some of the information in the database is a little out of date, the sheer amount of data and ideas you can get from Semrush are worth it. You even get bonus things like social media tools.

The interface is good, but not amazing. So they could work on that. But I never had too difficult a time finding what I wanted.

I love that it's a pretty comprehensive SEO and PPC research and auditing suite. There is simply a ton you can do in Semrush, even in the free version. The site audit is comprehensive, and you're given a lot of different things to look at.

One of my favorite things is the SEO Ideas module where it gives you specific things you can do on each page that will help you improve your organic traffic. While you can figure some of this out through the normal audit, having these extra ideas helps with getting the creative juices flowing. There is also a very large amount of competitive research, content idea generator and so much more. It's astounding what all is there!

I love that some emphasis is put on PPC in addition to SEO as the two often work hand in hand.

Unfortunately, despite being a comprehensive tool, you do have to keep in mind that not all the data is completely up to date or accurate. Not that it's unusable, but I did find myself wondering why it was showing my PPC campaign's "current real-time" ad was actually an ad I haven't used for 6 months. In addition, I found that many of the links in the backlink audit were not accurate.

This doesn't mean the tool isn't worth the money. But take everything with a slight grain of salt and back up the data with another tool if you can.

Mit Google übersetzen

If you consider useful an SEO professional, you must use it.

Bewertet am 10.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Lightning fast intelligence about any websites or keywords that I choose to run!

The ability to plug in a website URL and quickly see (1) which keywords it is ranking for and (2) what keywords it is buying in paid search is in a word, invaluable. This has on more than one occasion helped me to secure a new client. Thus, the software has paid for itself many times over already.
The Website Audit feature is very good and competitive with anything else out there -- Raven Tools, A Hrefs, MySiteAuditor, etc.
The new SEO Ideas functionality is a very awesome, very promising feature that will definitely keep me renewing for another annual subscription.

The Link Audit Tool is a little weak. Not quite good enough for me to be able to let go of my A Hrefs subscription. I hope this will improve so I can cut back on my very high "Tool Overhead" costs.

Wonderful SEO tool with TONS of great data

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They have updated this product a ton since I first started using it. Every update has been extremely useful. I'm able to export a full SEO report for clients - this includes an overall site audit with a breakdown of the site/ what to improve, organic keywords, position tracking, backlink report, link building opportunities, sample PPC ads and they've newly added social media information that I haven't had the opportunity to test out yet. I just learned they offer certifications too so I'm excited to dig into those!

Very few if any - I don't have any to report. The tool can be overwhelming when you first use it because of the crazy amount of features available. With that being said, (as mentioned) there are certifications and learning tools and once you're able to play around with it, it's pretty simple to navigate.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great Platform, and also several tools unique to SEMRush no one else has!

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Actionable SEO strategies and a comprehensive list of any existing issues that might cause problems for the site.

While there are plenty of SEO-related CRMs out there, SEMRush unifies all the essentials under one roof, while also including actual actionable SEO-hints and strategies right on your dashboard. There is even social media tracking and posting built in, so you don't even need to go find another software for that. It really does wonders for building a brand and maintaining brand awareness and mentions.

My only real complaint is the backlink auditor - while no single backlink audit will ever get it right in one fell swoop, theirs has had issues picking up anything added even remotely recently. That said, there is a way to manually import that data, be it by hand or from Google Analytics, so it isn't a deal breaker by any stretch.

Robust SEO/SEM tool

Bewertet am 25.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Robust software for all of my SEO and SEM needs. It gives me all the data I need to do my job well and with intelligent insights.

There is so much functionality to SEMrush, I don't think I'll ever know all of its capabilities. For any type of search research -- whether it's average CPC for an SEM campaign or insights into my competitors rankings -- I turn to it.

I also tend to think that SEMrush's traffic data is a little more accurate than some of the other tools i use (though we all know total accuracy is impossible in our industry) and I prefer it for traffic and organic CTR estimates.

The design could use some improving. Sometimes I get lost trying to find a particular report -- especially since there are so many options. I also still prefer AHREFS for tracking backlinks, even though you could technically do it in SEMrush.

Actionable SEM Data to Profitable Growth

Bewertet am 28.4.2018

Extremely useful for PPC Competitor research

SEMRush provides loads of actionable data from SEO to PPC to Social. I use it a lot for Internet Advertising / PPC research on what competitors are doing - what are their ads saying, what keywords do they target, what is their estimated ad spend, etc all in one place. It helps with not only search ads - but also display ads - this super feature helps us understand what the competition is up to. It helps in keyword research for organic SEO as well as paid traffic. In terms of SEO it helps track position on organic search results (SERPS), SEO audit including technical stuff and backlinks.

The only thing about all the data provided is that its an estimate - so they are not accurate - although they give you a magnitude or direction - they are far from accurate to be used as a benchmark. There are a lot of alternatives for SEO like Moz - which are more easier to use & bring in thought leadership in the industry. There are a lot more things that can be better like the reports can be more intuitive, it's really slow at times, missing data on various sections, etc - can be a handicap at times.

Mit Google übersetzen

SEMRush is a great short term SEO helper

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Often we utilize SEMRush for a broad range of things related to digital marketing. The most important tool by far for my day-to-day job is the keyword ranking tool, since it's imperative that I can consistently demonstrate that we are outperforming competitors in search. The website SEO tool is useful as well but should be utilized with a grain of salt. We fixed quite a few small issues using suggestions from SEMRush, but it crawls pages that are set to noindex, so it often finds issues that aren't relevant to your actual ranking.

Price per month is steep, and a waste of money in my opinion if you aren't going to really milk as much usefulness out of the product as possible. Like most tools, traffic is reported incorrectly on competitors' websites since that data isn't publicly available. Crawler leaves a lot to be desired from an accuracy standpoint.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great SEO tool with some industry leading features and some areas which need improvement

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I found that this software was great for auditing your site's health and spying on competitors. You can get great keyword ideas, check for any snippets you may have gotten, and monitor most of the key metrics when it comes to SEO.

SEO is a great tool for site audits and keyword research. You can use this tool to check on your own site's health along with your competitors' sites. Finding new keyword opportunities and monitoring your current keywords is where this tool is the strongest in the industry.

The backlink profile on SEMrush isn't anywhere close to it's competitors. However, it does a decent job of getting most backlinks but if you are using this tool as your only backlink analyzer, you will be missing some key data.

Mit Google übersetzen

The best whole marketing platform

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were wondering how can we achieve great performance for us and our customers in online marketing area. After discovering semrush our expectations were met. We did find all those marketing channels to be explored, used and to be able to add value. All those spreadsheets and data really caught my add when displayed as charts diagrams. We now know where to spend our marketing budget, were our competition is spending theirs and what to do.

The lack of some keywords based searches for your target location: Austria, was a litle trubbling at first, but we did find those searches differently and could relate to those.

Great but expensive software

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I'd highly recommend it to anyone that centres their sales through CPC, SEO or social media marketing.

We used SEMrush for a couple years and it really was a game changer for us. The features added while we were subscribed went way beyond search engine marketing. It really helped track everything regarding your online presence. The data they have for search engine marketing and keyword tracking is incredible.

The software took a little while to learn, the worst thing about the software is that it's expensive. Depending on what you're using it for, it can either be a drain on your company or make you insanely profitable.

Mit Google übersetzen

A great all-rounder with lots of insightful data

Bewertet am 15.7.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

SEMrush is one of the leaders when it comes to tracking the performance of a website, and also has a whole lot of useful insights to discover new opportunities, particularly when doing keyword research. Simply enter a keyword that you think is important in your industry and SEMrush will provide data around how often the keyword is used in search, and estimated CPC if you were to bid for it in Adwords. But the best bit is that it also gives you similar keywords that have high search volumes in order to help you make a decision on which keywords to target. This is also available across several other countries.

You can also use SEMrush to track your visibility for paid or organic search, along with estimated traffic for a website over time, so it's one that I check regularly.

SEMrush have built a community around the product, with a strong blog and some interesting discussions on Twitter via the #semrushchat hashtag.

Nice clean dashboard overviews with graphs and charts to give a quick overview of a website
Lots of other useful tools to check everything from backlinks to competitor research
free version that is good enough to pull out some useful information
Affordable, with plans starting from under $70 per month

The site you want to check has to be fairly well established before you can get much useful data, so not very useful for small or new websites

Mit Google übersetzen

It helps my online business a lot!

Bewertet am 16.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very pleasant. I love how fast and easy it is.

SEMrush is an easy to use SEO/SEM tool. Its user interface is a thing of beauty and it is easy to understand. I mainly use SEMrush to audit my website. Tracking keywords are pretty accurate. It can also detect my backlinks accurately. I can say that they have a large database and powerful crawlers. Pricing is competitive and in my opinion, it is worth it.

I hope that they update their Keyword Magic Tool regularly so users can find out exactly what are the pages ranking in the SERPs.

Excellent All-in-one Marketing Toolkit

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software saves me lots of time than if I did research myself.

There are so many useful features in SEMrush, but my favorite is advertising research where I can uncover our competitors ad strategies and their exact ads (context+display ads). I love that you can split it into countries as well. Another cool feature is keyword analysis.

Site audit feature could be improved to simplify SEO work when you need to find quality websites which could link to your website. Also I would like to see top 1000 most visited websites by country.

Essential SEO Software

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being able to gain that extra level of insight on a campaign makes all the difference. Also SEMrush are not resting on their laurels, they are constantly adding new features which make the software even better value for money.

The Keyword tracking and audit features are the absolute lynchpins of any good SEO campaign. Being able to track your keywords over time, in different locations and on different devices is totally brilliant.

There's not a lot to dislike. The Social Media tool could be better in truth, connecting to the different accounts can be a bit of a pain.

Mit Google übersetzen

The best insight in paid advertising we ever got

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use it for analyzing our competitors advertising, we can create and match all their budgets and campaigns with even better and creative ads and promos. It is a great spying tool and it does the job insanely well. If you want a big edge over your competition this is it for all your advertising success.

It depends on the region you are researching, forsome regions, we being a very niche store and in a strange language, not all the ads are succefully revealed or the estimates being 100% accurate.

Tons of Actionable Data On Demand

Bewertet am 26.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Accurate data to develop actionable SEO strategy.

I found SEM Rush provided a great amount of actionable reliable data that was available on demand, that allowed me to confidently make data-driven decisions in regards to SEO strategy. The Audits provided a solid guidance for highlighting errors and optimizing sites.

Sometimes data restrictions could be somewhat limiting for larger enterprise level sites and given the amount of competition in this space, the pricing is a little high.

Mit Google übersetzen

Worth it for any digital marketing company

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Helps you market your company online by helping to improve keyword rankings by letting you see what keywords to use, how you currently rank for them, and who is your competition. Allowed me to schedule posts for social media accounts and see the feedbck from everything I posted on how it was helping our companies website.

It's a lot to take in so you for sure need to sit down and play around with all the aspects of the software so you can understand it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Powerful set of tools needs a UI overhaul

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If I were an agency, this probably would not be my only tool but it absolutely would be my main one. I can't recommend it highly enough for anyone serious about serps.

There are tools in this deep and wide suite that I didn't realize I needed until SEMrush showed me not only how important they were to placing in search but also how easy some of the steps were in implementing.

There's so much here to play around with and it does far beyond keyword research. It's a learning experience as well as a set of tools.

I also really appreciate that the free tier (one project) isn't all that limited.

The Social Poster has the best Chrome extension for scheduling posts that I've ever used with its integrated calendar and device preview. You can schedule repeat postings right within the extension.

The tools devoted to competitor research are invaluable!

There are some decent free courses offered as well.

The app is slow-loading and not always responsive. Also, the UI really could use some work, some streamlining, fewer dead ends, more inline help.

I'm not sure as a brand experience it's very well-thought-out.

My Main SEO Tool

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 13.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used most of the SEO tools out there. Been doing SEO since 2000 and SEMRush is now my #1 tool I use every day. Good all-around tool that has the basics covered (rankings, backlinks, keyword research, audit, etc.) I also use specialized tools to get better data that SEMRush provides, so it's not perfect.

Moz and Ahrefs are the two main competitors. I prefer SEMRush to Moz for most things (faster/better updating of links, rankings). I'm still demoing Ahrefs so can't provide a comparison there.

Does everything pretty well. Excellent at estimating competitor organic traffic and rankings.

Backlink reporting is still all over the map, with old links showing up as new, etc.

Mit Google übersetzen

Semrush, the best SEO/SEM tool for web analytics

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's been 4 years since I used Semrush as an analysis tool for websites, measuring the CPC of a campaign, as well as understanding the project structure of each of my clients and personal projects.

Unlike its competitors, Semrush is quite affordable and represents benefits for large and small online projects, even from the free version

SEMrush allows you to do complete searches of keywords, study the competition, find links easily to your website, indexing status, and many other things.

Minimalist platform and understandable at first sight

Real statistics, very accurate and that can be compared with other professional software such as Webmaster Tools or Google Analytics

Does not have direct connection to other similar tools to compare statistics and improve results

Social metrics are weak and the Audit Tool can be better

Review of SEMRush

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Main purpose is for ongoing technical site audits and competitive insights on our client's competitors PPC campaigns.

Packed full of insightful information that aids in understanding not only more about a client's website but also their competitors sites and marketing activities.

Very expensive and a little bit of a learning curve for new users on my teams. Their pricing model is by seat which is sometimes a little difficult in a digital marketing office setting.