MemberClicks

4,3 (467)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
All-in-one-Software für die Mitgliederverwaltung.

Sortieren nach

Jill
Jill

The customer support was OUTSTANDING. A++++ THANK YOU!!

Bewertet am 2.4.2018

We use Weblink for managing our website, as our CRM and for invoicing our members/ accounts receivable. It's a great product and I know we don't even use all of Weblinks capabilities to the full extent that we should be using them. Their customer support is outstanding.

We have been very happy with the Weblink product. It's easy to use and they continue to make investments to keep the technology up to date. One of the things that I appreciate most is their customer support. Recently, we've been making technology upgrades in our organization and on Friday- the last day of the month I could do a bank deposit- Weblink was having trouble talking with Quickbooks because we moved some of our directories.

I don't have anything bad to say about the product other than the issue I had was a problem connecting Weblink to Quickbooks- which has rarely been an issue. The problem started on my end with moving some directories during a technology upgrade.

Debbie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great data base for membership organizations

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

Overall I have been very happy with them and the many improvements over the past few years have been great.

We have used this data base for 10 years. It's easy to move employees when they change businesses so you don't end up with duplicates. You have lots of information about your members at the tip of your fingers. It's relatively easy to set up events, billing and more. Invoicing is easy once you get everything set up. Reconciling events is also a breeze. There are a ton of reports plus you can make your own queries. If you have a quick question the Chat is an easy way to get help. We only use a fraction of the options available so there is much that this system can do.

Some of the areas that we don't like is that some of the reports are skewed due to how it pulls the data and we are not able to customize them to get what we need. The communication module doesn't always work well with Constant Contact. The event module works best if you can get your members to use their member login which isn't an easy transition for old time members. The new browser version still has a lot of tweaks that need fixed to work accurately.

ChamberMaster

Warum MemberClicks gewählt wurde

Our old system was cumbersome and not easy to use.

Membee

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MemberClicks

Affordability, options available, event module, communication, customization (option to customize was a big reason but that was soon removed)
Nancy
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Using product for two months and feeling frustrated

Bewertet am 8.10.2018

I did not have a positive experience with my on-boarding specialist. There was often confusion about appointment times; work that was promised was not completed timely; in fact, some of it has still not been done and we have been live for two months. When the system went live, renewal notices were sent to all my members and they were only supposed to go to the ones that had lapsed. My Board of Directors approved the rather large expenditure to purchase the system and then my credibility was impacted when I had to explain why members that had already paid for the year, were receiving a bill. Even though I had put in writing to the on-boarding specialist that the renewal notices for 2019 were to go our in November 2018, they went out September 1st. When I questioned this, I was told there was a bit of confusion. Thank goodness the help team members have been responsive and have tried to help sort out any problems.

As the director of a member based association, I contacted my fellow directors in other states that were using MemberClicks to ask about their experience with the product. They all recommended it noting just a few problem areas. I had an amazing demo experience with a very knowledgeable and friendly staff person who sold me on the product. Having the ability to track membership, generate invoices and track payments was a key reason for choosing the product. I hope that in a year's time, my comfort level with using the system will be such that I can realize the benefits we envisioned when purchasing the product. I will say the help desk staff are very responsive and accessible.

I have used other AMS products in other jobs so I have a basis for comparison in terms of what these systems can do. I would like to see MemberClicks streamline the creation of notices for members. For example, right now I have to create a notice for every single type of member (e.g. notice about payment of dues). It would be much easier if I could create a notice and then click which members it applies to rather than having to copy and paste the info into 8 different notices. Also, I know there are videos and staff available by e-mail but it would be helpful to have a guide or instruction manual that includes step by step instructions, rather than having to search through a bunch of articles. Also, I would love to be able to produce membership and revenue reports.

Naomi

Great product

Bewertet am 21.8.2019

Overall good experience. Set up was fairly streamlined. Some glitches here and there - some of which have yet to be resolved (i.e. directory map location issues and mailchimp integration issues); customer service is overall pretty good - my only beef is when items are not being resolved I get no response or follow ups to let me know what's going on - it's like they fall off the face of the Earth (i.e directory map location and mailchimp issues). However, the service folks are always very nice and helpful 95% of the time. When compared to other member management software platforms - this one has most of the features we wanted for the price we could afford.

Overall this product has MOST of the features we were looking for in a member management / website integration system. We needed software that managed our membership database and integrated with our website and would allow for easy registration for events on our site.

I wish the online version included all of the features and functionality of the desktop software. Alternatively, I wish the desktop software was mac compatible. I also wish there was some additional customization options on the registration forms for events so that you can customize the look of the registration forms to break up areas between registration fees vs. sponsorships vs. other registration items so things were more intuitive. I also wish there was a way to offer downloadable or "e-tickets". Another "wish list" item is the ability to create your own custom forms outside the membership form or event registration forms - such as a form where users can donate to a charitable cause where users can input whatever value they want. There are several other "wish list" items I'd like to see that are available in other software platforms.

MemberLeap

Warum MemberClicks gewählt wurde

Abila was very antiquated and did not offer an easy online event registration system that integrated well with the member management system. It did not have an easy platform for billing either nor did it offer any integration with email platforms. Overall it was no where near what we needed.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MemberClicks

Integration with Quickbooks was the item that pushed us over the hump. Our operations manager an accountant needed to streamline the accounting side related to member invoicing/payments and Memberclick's integration was better than what MemberLeap offered. While MemberLeap had more bells and whistles included in their software that was very appealing, Memberclicks offered integrations with 3rd party software that would give us access to 90% of those additional functions if we wanted to add them later. Plus the integration with our website was a bit more straight forward. In addition, the start-up costs were much much lower with MemberClicks and we were limited in our budget.
Sarah
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick start up, great value for the money

Bewertet am 29.11.2021

Overall MemberClicks is very user friendly and the support staff is able to help with anything you can't figure out on your own. There also also options to be able to use their system to offer a fairly high level of customization for the cost of the system.

MemberClicks has many customizable features to fit a broad range of association needs. They also are constantly evolving and adding more useful tools. They solicit customer feedback in determining what new features to implement.

It could be easier to navigate between certain areas of the admin site. For example once you find a certain form and hit the back button you go all the way back to the full list of forms instead of the subset of forms you searched for. Also we are having issues with the password reset feature.

WildApricot

Warum MemberClicks gewählt wurde

The email marketing in our previous AMS was overly restrictive and prescriptive in when you could send emails to your members.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MemberClicks

MemberClicks had a more robust offering of features.

Antwort von Personify

Thank you Sarah for the review, we appreciate your business!
- MemberClicks Team

Rhea
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Definitely gets the job done

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

The on boarding experience was great. The support we received was white glove as we had a large amount of custom skip logic questions in our forms.

We use this to track our membership and it has been great with the automated reminders and the customization in our membership application form. We also use memberclicks as our event registration system and the connected attributes are great with pre populated info carrying over once someone is signed in.
The newest upgrade that helps us track engagement of our members using the system was a huge improvement. I haven’t had time to play with it enough, but having the snapshot who is engaging with our forums and opening Comms is great.

There is currently no sync with other software where we can move contact info to Mailchimp or or grants program Zengene.

WildApricot

Warum MemberClicks gewählt wurde

It was a terrible system that staff needed help to do everything with.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MemberClicks

We decided to pay more to get more. After using a bare bones system, we decided a program that saved time and headaches was worth it.
Marianne
  • Branche: Eventservice

Association Management Software

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

We use the MC Oasis product for all the organizations we manage.

We use the MC Oasis product for all the organizations we manage.

Adopting new software has a learning curve. MC's tech support is the best. Automated membership renewals saves our office time.

Tracking members historical participation in the organization is difficult. e.g. meetings attended, committees served...

YourMembership und WildApricot

Warum MemberClicks gewählt wurde

Cost and ease of use but mostly TECH SUPPORT!

YourMembership

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MemberClicks

Cost and ease of use but mostly TECH SUPPORT!
Michael
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Strong Support for Professional Association

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

Outstanding support not only at initial implementation but throughout our use. MemberClicks actively updates and pushes communications to customers. Their support is very responsive and friendly. MemberClicks is receptive to feature requests that they receive and our capabilities have increased as they have made updates with no add-on costs.

Memberclicks has a straight forward editor for website articles and creating forms. The Help Center has updated documentation that often includes easy to follow screen shots and video tutorials. Their support response time when submitting tickets has always been fast as well. The system supported all of our needs for setting up event registrations, with multiple pricing tiers by member type and setting attendee caps for sessions.

Once you select a template for your website you are limited in formatting for creating articles or pages. Access to features such as Circles, forums, elists, and the user profile are a few too many clicks deep for users. Better mobile integration for images to scale appropriately on viewpoint are needed.

Jerry
  • Branche: Strafverfolgung

Very Satisfied long time Administrator and User

Bewertet am 14.10.2020

Very satisfied! It automates several membership tasks and allow us to have one program to goto for most of what we need to do for our members. Customer support team is the best I've ever worked with!

Customer support, ease of use, automates tasks. Provides bult-in online forms for numerous uses.

Website development is very good but not their forte'. Doesn't allow members to do mass emails to the membership database. Administrators have to do that.

MemberSuite

Warum MemberClicks gewählt wurde

Wild Apricot support was not good, no built in online forms, website development poor.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MemberClicks

Price, quality of product, features and familiarity with the company.
Brian
Brian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your Member Management Solution... All in One Software!

Bewertet am 15.8.2018

We were seeking a platform that could integrate a lot of our functions that were not in one place--ie, we were using one software to track members, another to track events, and yet another to invoice and receive payments from our members. This software has allowed us to streamline our operations by bringing most of our daily functions into one software platform, and has allowed our team to do what they do best-- service our members!

It is perhaps the most comprehensive software out there in terms of managing a membership database. It not only allows us to store and track basic member data, but also allows us to run registration for events, process payments, create and track different member groups and committees, segment our members according to membership level, track communications with our members, and allows us to communicate with our members relatively easily and seamlessly. If you are comfortable with SQL it offers extremely robust reporting options to view and segment member data in just about any way possible; even if you're not comfortable with SQL it has the ability to build reports, and includes a lot of pre-built reports that are helpful. The best part, however, is the customer service provided. They are always extremely prompt and courteous in responding to questions or issues, have a very robust online help section, and are always seeking out ideas for improvements and enhancements to the software. I've never dealt with a software company that so eagerly seeks (and implements!) the feedback and suggestions of its users!

As with any software it has its quirks and glitches. Things will stop working for seemingly no reason, but will be resolved in the next update. Reporting can feel a bit clunky at times, especially to those not comfortable with SQL.

Sean
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

MemberClicks Review

Bewertet am 22.5.2020

We have had a great experience with MC. The support staff is amazing, at this point I am sure they all know me and my pin number by heart because I call with questions all the time! They are super helpful and knowledgable.

We use MemberClicks at my office for our website and there are a lot of great things about the software! We switched to MemberClicks within this past year and the switch has made our lives so much easier! MemberClicks has streamlined many of our processes and we no longer need to use other softwares to complete our tasks. We are able to build all registration forms, post event surveys, general practice surveys, membership dues and decertifications forms etc. The best part about MC is the built in invoicing and transaction system. Instead of hand issuing invoices for our annual dues and tracking those, MC automatically creates invoices for our member companies and tracks who all has paid and who has not (and even locks out the users who haven't paid annual dues on time as incentive). There is also a messaging center that we now use to communicate with all of our members so we don't have to junk up our emails, and the system tracks bounced emails as well as who has opened the email.

There are a few little things I would change. When creating text on an article, for example, the spacing is weird. When I type the text looks right but when I submit and look from the front end there is weird spacing. In addition, I wish I didn't have to hand select each "Group" when creating a form on every single question built into a form, or else the form isn't accessible. I would suggest a "click all" button.

Anne

Awesome Company and Awesome Product

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

I love this company. Their help desk are rock stars! We asked for a tweak to their system and we were brought in as alpha testers to help shape this addition. They are always willing to look at ways to make our jobs easier.

We have been using MemberClicks for over 3 years and this is by far the best AMS program we've seen. I am blown away by the communication and dedication they have with their customers. They are constantly improving and adapting to suggestions their customers ask for.

The membership experience on the front end of their website could be streamlined for an easier experience.

GrowthZone und YourMembership

Neon CRM
Mickey
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

WebLink/MemberClicks

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

I've been working with various business software programs for the past 30 years and learned that if I can get a 70-80% solution out of a program, I'm doing pretty well. WebLink certainly delivers that. The support website is easy to use and the support staff are terrific. Usually I can get what I need with a quick online chat, and if not, the issue is resolved with in hours or a couple of days at most.

We've been using WebLink for about 6 years, and, since it was originally designed with chambers of commerce in mind, it provides a comprehensive set of tools for managing our membership and events. More features and improvements have come with the merger with MemberClicks, both in functionality and technical support. Technical support response time has increased significantly. I'm a techie so I like the fact that I can get deep into the program and it hasn't been dumbed down with a pretty but limited user interface.

That being said, there are situations where it isn't very user friendly, such as the mass communication tool. One shouldn't have to know HTML to send an email. And the new web-based event module is cumbersome, slow and lacking some important features (such as a grid listing all events that is sortable on any field) that were in the old version. Since our calendar contains not only chamber events but also hundreds of community events, it can be a challenge to find a specific event. In the old interface, there is a lot going on on most screens, so it can be confusing for new users to navigate to just the things they need and ignore the rest.

Kristi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MemberClicks has an awesome product. It meets our needs and is improving constantly.

Bewertet am 22.3.2018

The main pro is the staff. They are ready to assist in setting up and finding solutions for us.
Plus this software allows us to connect companies and people in infinite ways. It allows us to put different descriptors on each company/person to assist in managing members. The program has a great search feature that allows us to pick just the right criteria for the group of members we are wanting to reach. Then we can mail, email or fax to these members, all right through the program. Plus we can export the information to Excel if ever we would like.
Another great feature is the website directory. We are able to designate which members appear in an online directory and we can add categories to the membership so the directory can be searched for just a certain category of member.
MemberClicks keeps coming out with improvements that make managing our data better.

The main con to this software was figuring out the best way to set up our members to get the most from the software. It took some trial and error, but we are really pleased with how willing the staff is to help us come up with solutions to our issues. We aren't able to do things the same way we always have, but with help from MemberClicks' staff, we have found ways that work for us and a lot of things are better. We just had to brainstorm with their staff.

Cathy

IFFA Concerns

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

I have been frustrated with the overall experience with MemberClicks. I felt like the onboarding was not much about training, but about gathering information so that your group could prepare a bare minimum program. I feel the training on the website has been very disappointing. I use the videos to learn how to do something or I look up the procedure, and inevitably, it rarely works. When I have called into the support line and reached a live person, I have been told, that is not how you do it. I feel the training needs some major improvements. There needs to be a little more flexibility in the design of some of the items (event setup should offer more hidden feature options).

I like that it can integrate with the website.

I don't like the inflexibility of created pages on the website. I don't like the lack of response time on requests, or call in (this week I sat on "hold" for almost 15 minutes). I don't like the cost of in-person training sessions. Not as happy with this product as I had hoped. I actually prefer the Weblink version over Atlast. I like the easier layout options for the website, but I prefer the options that the Weblink website offered. It was more tailored to our likes.

Angela
Angela
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for chambers of commerce

Bewertet am 14.9.2018

I've been very pleased with the software. As others have mentioned, it is constantly evolving and new features are being added, many because of user feedback. The web-based interface is easier to use than the older, desktop application, which is being phased out. The trainers and support staff are great. There are even conference calls every other week to go over new features and to answer clients' questions.

MemberClicks has all the features and functionality you need to manage and grow your membership and is especially suited for chambers of commerce. Because the software is so multi-faceted, there is a bit of a learning curve getting up to speed, but MemberClicks provides excellent online training videos, support and even regional, live training sessions which I highly recommend.

MemberClicks provides a Weebly-based website that works with the database. This is a great option for companies with staff that don't have any website/technical training, but can be limiting for those that have that knowledge and training. Fortunately, we were able to redesign our website using Umbraco CMS, working with a local web development company. MemberClicks staff worked with our local company to flow the database-driven elements into the new design. Now, we have the best of both worlds.

Michelle
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

MemberClicks is Innovative & Collaborative

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

By implementing their product we moved into a new era. We started taking credit card payments, implemented an online dues renewals process that is truly the easiest part of my job, online registration, open/click rates on emails, the dashboard is a great tool, and the list goes on! It's been a wonderful company to work with and their product makes my job easier.

We started with nothing. Implemented the "classic" version. It was not without challenges, but the migration to Oasis was simple, easy and truly the easiest thing I've ever done. MemberClicks has a great team all around. Their customer service is simply the best I've ever encountered. MemberClicks continuously upgrades their product and listens to the needs of their customer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, the team and their innovation!

The original product was a bit cumbersome to implement, but their migration to Oasis (at no additional charge) was quite possibly the easiest process ever! They listened to their customers and made the product better and easier to use.

Leah
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and equally great customer service!

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

Great! I often recommend MemberClicks when asked and honestly am extremely happy with the software and the staff of MemberClicks.

We are a small trade association and selected this software over 5 years ago when looking for an easy to use product that incorporated the features we needed. We have been extremely please with MemberClicks and I cant imagine switching from them. The software does everything we need and when we have a question their customer service is second to none. We are currently looking into adding their new LMS product as well.

Nothing we really dislike but we do offer suggestions to MemberClicks as to features that we would like to see added or changed. The onboarding process years ago was a little challenging but change always is and it didn't take us too long to learn how to effectively use MemberClicks.

Andrea
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

How WebLink has made my job easier!

Bewertet am 7.11.2018

I have WebLink, which I think MemberClicks bought …. I have noticed a big change in the customer service side, any question I have is answered either that day or right away! Which compared to how it was in the past my team says that in the past customer service was extremely hard to get a hold of.

When I joined the chamber staff there was so much in WebLink that was still undiscovered from the previous staffer. With the WebLink help center and articles as well as the regional training, I have been able to discuss and learn so much more about the software. I love the reporting tool and how I can pull almost anything to show our Board of directors or staff. I also enjoy the Front Desk Referral Tool, this helps keep our members in the loop that we are referring to them as well as showing them that their membership matters.

One thing I struggled with when starting out is there is so much to this software. Even after training and taking some online classes, there is still so much information that I wish there was a "cheat sheet" of some sort that is a quick reference of all the reports or admin codes etc.. Do not get me wrong, with all the information WebLink offers it is great, because there are so many avenues. It just can be overwhelming to remember it all.

Eric
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Partners in our success

Bewertet am 11.4.2019

We moved to WebLink from our previous AMS because we were looking for something more "modern" and user friendly. The team at WebLink helped us through the transition and held our hands as we embarked on the journey of transferring all of our data to the new system. They are constantly evolving and improving the software to fit the needs of the end users. As the main point of contact, I am happy to know that I can chat online or get someone on the phone to listen to my issues and work to get them resolved. I feel like the folks at WebLink/MemberClicks are our partners, and are interested in helping us manage our association through their software.

The biggest issue we discovered in our transition is that the WebLink platform is not as good at handling multiple entities as our previous AMS was. We are a trade association for the hospitality industry (restaurants and hotels) in Pennsylvania, but we also have a PAC and an educational foundation. Accounting for these additional entities has been a challenge.

Wendy

Ideal for our small association with 3 full-time staff to professionally & affordably manage...

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

Meets all the basic needs & many extra wishes. Quick to learn. Extraordinary Help Team & online "How To" for training. Consistently and enthusiastically listens to customers & enhances their product. Affordable for our tight budget. Efficiently manages groups of members, from set up & invoicing, to renewal & communication. Lightens the load of event management through easy form templates, invoice integration & quick exports of registrants. Effectively integrates email communication by quickly accessing recipients, saving message templates & recording great history in each profile. Updated web site templates gave us a fresh, modern, mobile-friendly site with great widgets to more concisely display what our members want to see. Social Community gives our members privacy in the right areas, while allowing them to network online.

Reporting for financial & statistical membership data is getting better, but not yet entirely what we need for quick analysis.

• Branche: Unterhaltung

Memberclicks Review - A full featured and flexible option

Bewertet am 2.3.2016

Memberclicks software is very flexible for associations like ours. We have a membership of around 500 individuals and a total database between 5,000-10,000 and it is easily managed through Memberclicks. We use the forms and database the most and it keeps good records of who is signing up for what events. Being in a technology based industry, we have not come across any major complaints or issues so it should be more than adequate for most users.

Memberclicks customer service is top notch. It is easy to get a hold of knowledgeable and friendly tech support on the phone anytime they are open and emails are promptly responded to by the same helpful staff. Most things are easy to work with and there is a ton of existing knowledge base that is easy to search so the good thing is tech support is rarely needed. If you are building an entire website through Memberclicks, you can integrate pages with information in your database and have it all linked and smartly interactive so that is a big plus.

If you have varying levels of membership and corporate memberships that include individual memberships, it can be difficult to organize exactly the way you want. Basically, you want to have an administrator from the company that can handle membership updates for all included members but also have the individuals with access to their own profiles independently. There are workarounds but those require more manual work so that is the biggest drawback. On the other hand, I've checked out and used other similar software and most of them have the same issues so it seems to be something that no one has really come up with a good solution for yet.

Still new ... I wish I could give 3.5 Stars

Bewertet am 21.12.2018

I've used many SaaS providers and marketing platforms over the years, yet I find Weblink difficult to navigate. I've run into this before with a large popular event registration platform. They want to everything to everyone and end up being mediocre too many things. Your average association staffer is not comfortable editing HTML or SQL code or creating custom reports.

I hope in the future we can use Weblink for a new website because I think integrating the full package would be a great improvement for all our members. I do expect as we continue to grow and become more comfortable with the software the experience will improve dramatically, but we've had some frustrations in the first 6 months.

Customer service is responsive and pleasant to work with. We have had great success connecting with specialists who work with other associations in a similar industry who have been able to give us good examples of ways our peers are using the product well.

Our onboarding process has been a struggle (many instances our fault,). I feel like more one-on-one training would have helped everyone, instead of relying on pre-recorded videos.

My association uses the Weblink product line. The available functionality is very comprehensive, which is good for organizations with unique or broad needs. Customer service is highly responsive and the online training and support center are thorough.

The product's broad capability comes with the downside of being difficult to navigate. It's not intuitive at all.

Edward
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall, very good member management software but missing some important pieces

Bewertet am 4.1.2023

Overall good. Support is great and the solution is flexible enough we can create a solution when we need something custom. Our biggest, and really only, issue is being able to integrate with a credit card machine during events. They integrate with PayPal, but don't connect to Zettle (which is PayPal). This is a weakness that would make me look elsewhere if we didn't already have a contract.

Memberclicks has been very good for managing membership, handling invoices and creating portals for our members. That's all very positive. Even better is their onboarding staff and support. Having a knowledgeable person to talk to (not a computer) has been a game changer from our last service.

Missing: The ability to accept credit card payments at an event quickly. It doesn't work with credit card readers so the lines to register and pay for classes is too long and chaos ensues. This is critical to have, people have been advocating for this since 2018 (according to comments on their own site) and it's nowhere on their radar. This is my biggest pet peeve with this software and it frankly makes the company's management look tone deaf.

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MemberClicks Software - Best Decision We Could Have Made!

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

One word describes our overall experience with MemberClicks, "OUTSTANDING!"

One word describes our overall experience with MemberClicks, "OUTSTANDING!"

Everything from the knowledgeable sales professionals, the ease of implementation, training , ease of use, technical support and pricing, this product was far superior than other product we reviewed. and we are extremely happy with our decision to retain MemberClicks for our Association needs.

The membership management portion assisted us in collecting yearly dues in a much more efficient, effective and timely manner like never before and the event management module allowed us to roll out training much more effectively.

Honestly, there are no cons about this software that we have encountered. We have utilized almost every feature of the software very successfully. If there were any issues they were "operator error" that were quickly resolved by the amazing technical support team!