MemberClicks Erfahrungen

MemberClicks

All-in-one-Software für die Mitgliederverwaltung.

Sortieren nach

Virginia Land
Virginia Land
  • Branche: Versicherung

MemberClicks: Makes a Staff of 1 feel like a Staff of 10

Bewertet am 4.3.2016

We've been using MemberClicks ever since the failed migration of Affiniscape to YourMembership. The customer support issues we faced during that migration encouraged us to seek another AMS provider. We reviewed 10 different providers, and when we interviewed MemberClicks, it was clear that we had found a good fit. Just about all of the AMS systems will do the same things - but MemberClicks has a customer support team that is truly unmatched. For us, it's more important to have good customer service than anything else. With just 1 paid staffer, we're not able to consult with tech specialists to get the job done. We rely heavily on the expertise and kindness of the support team. I would recommend that anyone looking to purchase or change their AMS should strongly consider service to be as important as functionality. In terms of functionality, MemberClicks in first class. It's easy to use, easy to learn, and looks beautiful. Our members love it and so do we. They help you get started, too. You aren't going to be building things from scratch. They help you set up your primary pages as part of your build out. This is really a pop-up AMS, and we'll never look back.

Logical and simple WYSIWYG editor
Great customer support
Important widgets - adds functionality and a "slick" appearance
Easy database upload and edit features
Nice sorting tools for the database
Simple invoicing system
Committee Management Features
Blog and social stream features
Great API interface with other programs - you're not locked into one system, but rather can expand your functionality across many programs

No endemic LMS
No non-exported/imported batch updates for some fields
Hard for a "parent" profile to add a "child" profile

Rhea
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Definitely gets the job done

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

The on boarding experience was great. The support we received was white glove as we had a large amount of custom skip logic questions in our forms.

We use this to track our membership and it has been great with the automated reminders and the customization in our membership application form. We also use memberclicks as our event registration system and the connected attributes are great with pre populated info carrying over once someone is signed in.
The newest upgrade that helps us track engagement of our members using the system was a huge improvement. I haven’t had time to play with it enough, but having the snapshot who is engaging with our forums and opening Comms is great.

There is currently no sync with other software where we can move contact info to Mailchimp or or grants program Zengene.

Wild Apricot

Warum MemberClicks gewählt wurde

It was a terrible system that staff needed help to do everything with.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MemberClicks

We decided to pay more to get more. After using a bare bones system, we decided a program that saved time and headaches was worth it.
Cathy

IFFA Concerns

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

I have been frustrated with the overall experience with MemberClicks. I felt like the onboarding was not much about training, but about gathering information so that your group could prepare a bare minimum program. I feel the training on the website has been very disappointing. I use the videos to learn how to do something or I look up the procedure, and inevitably, it rarely works. When I have called into the support line and reached a live person, I have been told, that is not how you do it. I feel the training needs some major improvements. There needs to be a little more flexibility in the design of some of the items (event setup should offer more hidden feature options).

I like that it can integrate with the website.

I don't like the inflexibility of created pages on the website. I don't like the lack of response time on requests, or call in (this week I sat on "hold" for almost 15 minutes). I don't like the cost of in-person training sessions. Not as happy with this product as I had hoped. I actually prefer the Weblink version over Atlast. I like the easier layout options for the website, but I prefer the options that the Weblink website offered. It was more tailored to our likes.

Bruce
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Very Good Program

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

I would certainly recommend this program/software to non-profit membership organizations.
I would...

I would not under any circumstance recommend their LMS software. We just requested a refund of our purchase for that software package.

It is fairly simple but robust enough to meet or exceed our needs. They were to accomplish or meet our needs in just a few clicks of the mouse.

Fairly rigid. While most things are built in there is no opportunity to customize anything that they have created as an option

Antwort von Personify

Thanks for taking the time to review MemberClicks and providing your feedback, Bruce!

LaShauna
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Small Association Ease

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

It has been a pleasure. They are helpful and the wait times to speak to someone are minimal. That is essential when problems arise. We have had very few outages and our members enjoy the ease of the user portal

User friendly; customer service is extremely helpful and responsive; the transfer was easy

Con with a Pro: There are some features missing we wish we had but have been able to find some workarounds that are helpful and customer service is always willing to take our input to forward for consideration in adding features and that is appreciated

Romy

MemberClicks Membership and Event Software Good Product

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Onboarding process was excellent and fairly easy. Their customer service is also excellent. They are always trying to improve.

MemberClicks is a moderately priced software that manages essential membership and event registration functions. Its easy for someone who is not a programmer to jump into and export information or run reports. You can also easily filter on most of the fields.

The canned reporting is limited as is the financial reporting. However you can export easily to supplement.

YourMembership, Wild Apricot und Member Solutions

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MemberClicks

The price vs essential functions matched up well for us.
Jordan
Jordan

WebLink Review

Bewertet am 8.11.2018

I believe WebLink excels in the pre-event functionality. It does a really great job organizing registrations, invoice information, as well as offering a tremendous amount of features such as customizable registration fields, promo codes and some of the new attendee and registrations advanced search options are very handy. Additionally, the ability to upload custom reports has been a great tool for our organization. It has allowed us to cater WebLink designed reports to meet some of our more specific needs. Lastly, we've really enjoyed the speed of customer support in the last 6 mo or so. We've taken advantage of the chat functionality on the web and have received timely support time and time again.

When using the desktop client, I sometimes find some of the processes a bit slow and heavy on the 'pop up' window type notifications that require you to save or accept something. Along with this, I think some of the processes should be automated, such as checking the 'Main Profile' box automatically when creating a new profile in an organization. This often creates extra work and take unnecessary time. Lastly, the web email system needs a bit of fine-tuning and added features, namely in the recurring system. We've had a few issues with recurring messages being queued to send after editing and not being able to set certain messages as inactive/active in the case that we wanted to suspend sending the recurring message for a week/month etc.

Dante
Dante
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works perfectly as soon as it is installed!

Bewertet am 1.2.2019

MemberClicks allows for the effective management of our membership and prospect database. We're not yet using all of the features and functionality available, yet we like everything we use - can't wait to use more!

It was the easiest training for internal staff to learn how the program works. Everyone at our scientific society loves the functionality and ease of use, and we plan to expand its use for member, meetings and other prospects in the months ahead. We were using Euclid ClearVantage for the last ten years and that program wasn't functional for us any longer. The migration was smooth and effective. Our only regret when we moved to MemberClicks was 'why didn't we do this earlier?'

The only drawback to MemberClicks is when you're looking for very (and I mean very) specific customization. Their solution is a one size fits (almost) everyone solution. However, the speed with which produce upgrades to support requests for new features is amazing - almost as if they are reading our minds!

Lorraine
Lorraine
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top notch customer support!

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

The key for me is the customer support. All software is going to have issues now and then and the fact that the support team always solves my issues quickly and efficiently really keeps me as a happy customer.

This software is specifically made for chambers of commerce. They seem to know every problem that a chamber encounters and they have a report or a solution to solve them all. The on boarding was very good and the system is easy to learn for our new employees.

I'm trying to think of a con and the only thing that comes to mind is the loss of the app. I would really like to see an app that we could use for off-site attendee check-ins.

Lauren
Lauren
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

We love memberclicks- user friendly and a staff that is always willing to support.

Bewertet am 12.2.2018

I love the customer support team- they are always so helpful, and if they don't have the answer, they find it! They also follow up with an email that recaps your conversation.

I wish there were a few more options for the front side of our website- there are a few small tweaks that we would like to make that just aren't possibilities at this time. There is however a place where Memberclicks accepts feedback from users, and I truly feel like they listen to what our needs are.

Sean
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

MemberClicks Review

Bewertet am 22.5.2020

We have had a great experience with MC. The support staff is amazing, at this point I am sure they all know me and my pin number by heart because I call with questions all the time! They are super helpful and knowledgable.

We use MemberClicks at my office for our website and there are a lot of great things about the software! We switched to MemberClicks within this past year and the switch has made our lives so much easier! MemberClicks has streamlined many of our processes and we no longer need to use other softwares to complete our tasks. We are able to build all registration forms, post event surveys, general practice surveys, membership dues and decertifications forms etc. The best part about MC is the built in invoicing and transaction system. Instead of hand issuing invoices for our annual dues and tracking those, MC automatically creates invoices for our member companies and tracks who all has paid and who has not (and even locks out the users who haven't paid annual dues on time as incentive). There is also a messaging center that we now use to communicate with all of our members so we don't have to junk up our emails, and the system tracks bounced emails as well as who has opened the email.

There are a few little things I would change. When creating text on an article, for example, the spacing is weird. When I type the text looks right but when I submit and look from the front end there is weird spacing. In addition, I wish I didn't have to hand select each "Group" when creating a form on every single question built into a form, or else the form isn't accessible. I would suggest a "click all" button.

Anne

Awesome Company and Awesome Product

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

I love this company. Their help desk are rock stars! We asked for a tweak to their system and we were brought in as alpha testers to help shape this addition. They are always willing to look at ways to make our jobs easier.

We have been using MemberClicks for over 3 years and this is by far the best AMS program we've seen. I am blown away by the communication and dedication they have with their customers. They are constantly improving and adapting to suggestions their customers ask for.

The membership experience on the front end of their website could be streamlined for an easier experience.

GrowthZone und YourMembership

Zuvor genutzte Software

Neon CRM
Mickey
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

WebLink/MemberClicks

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

I've been working with various business software programs for the past 30 years and learned that if I can get a 70-80% solution out of a program, I'm doing pretty well. WebLink certainly delivers that. The support website is easy to use and the support staff are terrific. Usually I can get what I need with a quick online chat, and if not, the issue is resolved with in hours or a couple of days at most.

We've been using WebLink for about 6 years, and, since it was originally designed with chambers of commerce in mind, it provides a comprehensive set of tools for managing our membership and events. More features and improvements have come with the merger with MemberClicks, both in functionality and technical support. Technical support response time has increased significantly. I'm a techie so I like the fact that I can get deep into the program and it hasn't been dumbed down with a pretty but limited user interface.

That being said, there are situations where it isn't very user friendly, such as the mass communication tool. One shouldn't have to know HTML to send an email. And the new web-based event module is cumbersome, slow and lacking some important features (such as a grid listing all events that is sortable on any field) that were in the old version. Since our calendar contains not only chamber events but also hundreds of community events, it can be a challenge to find a specific event. In the old interface, there is a lot going on on most screens, so it can be confusing for new users to navigate to just the things they need and ignore the rest.

Kalu
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MemberClicks is a good option

Bewertet am 21.10.2020

Overall, MemberClicks is an incredible company and the Oasis product is superb. The representatives and team at Members is very responsive and will also work pretty diligently when there's an issue that arises. The solutions are what you'd need to manage a small, mid-sized, or large member based organization.

The software has a lot of great features from membership management to financial transaction management to event management and form creation. There are a lot of ways to set up a customized experience for your members and the software is always improving. Since it's web based, you don't need to download anything to use it which makes it easier for real-time updates. The search features have improved over time, as well as metrics data analysis. Software is also fairly easy to use and there's many videos on how to do so.

There are some restrictions in terms of webpage customization. Since it's not like WordPress, there are some formatting limitations on the webpages - however, there are typically decent workarounds. Also, when creating invoices for memberships, there are some minor limitations on where certain links can go, within the email templates.

Antwort von Personify

Hey Kalu! Thanks for being a great MemberClicks customer and for your honest feedback. As you know, feedback drives our product roadmap and we are always aiming to improve the user experience.

Nancy

An integrated solution

Bewertet am 16.1.2017

I began using MemberClicks five years ago with a nonprofit association that has a large site with a lot of legacy material. Some of the good features I have noticed are unlimited customer support (I usually submit a help ticket via email) and the capacity to either use the editing interface or edit HTML if desired.

The support staff are always chipper and upbeat. Occasionally clarifying questions takes some going back and forth to explain a request. On the other hand, a good number of the team members seem fairly seasoned and in some projects they clearly go the extra mile to investigate what might be possible or to be responsive. Sending mass-email newsletters can take a lot of testing when adjusting appearance of an HTML email because the email-editing interface does not always precisely display what you will ultimately get upon transmission. For a while the ASA users could recommend or vote on product enhancements in a knowledge base, which can still be searched on the back end. Occasionally I have wished for material to share with our association members to explain how things like the forums work (there is a video showing what end-users see). The company focuses on supporting small staffs and comments in the knowledge base sound appreciative of the support received.

It integrates member management software with an association website that has sections for internal and external audiences.

The interface has a few areas that could be better organized (for instance, pull-down lists for applying styles that are not alphabetized).

Carrie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Started Out Great, Now We're Here...

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

Started out great. Now we're extremely disappointed with the customer service and product not being able to meet the growing needs of our organization (small staff less than 10, and budget overall less than $1m). When engaging with the staff, its typically a "sorry, but it is what it is" outcome. Pressured to justify the increasing annual costs without any support from MC staff; poor focus on customer retention.

It helped us transition from what was mostly paper and heavy administrative to an electronic process for events and membership.

Extremely poor and delayed customer service. At times it takes days and multiple emails to get a response. The staff are always apologetic indicating changes are coming, but those improvements havent been experienced anytime in the past year. The product itself is not user friendly nor intuitive to assist in managing large events, lacks work-flow automation in communications, lacks standards/templates in communications and events - which requires a heavy administration time and effort.

Tammy
  • Branche: Bau

Nothing Compares

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

MemberClicks is more than an AMS, they truly are engaged in helping associations be relevant and successful by providing many supporting documents, trainings, videos, white papers, best practices and more. The variety of User Calls provide real learning experiences from and with other users across the country. Their team are always willing to assist you and provide solutions for the needs of the association.

Such an easy to use product. I find it pretty intuitive and the support for training and help are fantastic. The opportunities for customization and the knowledge of the staff are exceptional. I think the reports are very good and really like the My Data Views option. It would be great if when using projects/tasks it could integrate with calendars for reminders.

Would like to see the opportunity to text members, allow members to edit/update their registration for events, and encompass it's own automated marketing feature. I also think there is an opportunity to provide more standard reporting options without using DERT.

Beth

Chunky Database

Bewertet am 12.10.2020

I began using this database when I started my position here in April 2020. I have experience with a lot of software, both cloud and server based. Memberclicks is not the best I used.

Affordability, Customer support available quickly. Memberclicks is great at holding over 8000 names and or emails They have integrated the invoicing to the customer history, so that is a plus.

I find Memberclicks disconnected from its programming. Depending on the module you are in, it functions differently throughout. I find I have to research why and how to use features. Another Con, User create multiple IDs. There should be a way to advise user they already exhist before creating a another ID. Inaddition, there should be a way to look for duplicates on a large scale, however, you can only "find a duplictae" within a user.

Lori
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

SCHC Review

Bewertet am 13.2.2017

I'm not a "techy" person - I am intimated by most technology. I was a bit disappointed when we upgraded platforms and felt that the Memberclicks person assigned to our account was not as helpful as she could have been for the set-up. When I call Customer Support they are all very knowledgeable and friendly and helpful. Some of my questions are easy and some aren't. I've been working with Memberclicks for about 3 years. I came in from Access Database, where I had complete control over the fields and could do whatever I wanted. Every software is limited more than that, but generally I find Memberclicks fairly accommodating for our needs.

I think if you didn't have excellent Customer Support I would not like it as well.

I'm not fond of some of the limitations. I'd like the suffix field to be a fill-in, not a drop-down. People work hard and obtain credentials (i.e., Ph.D.) and members use that credential as part of their name. I'd like the middle initial in our forms to export -- middle initials are important to some people! I generate certificates using the form information and I need that middle initial. I don't like the credit/refund process -- maybe I just need to understand it and get used to it.

Wendy

Ideal for our small association with 3 full-time staff to professionally & affordably manage...

Bewertet am 17.5.2018

Meets all the basic needs & many extra wishes. Quick to learn. Extraordinary Help Team & online "How To" for training. Consistently and enthusiastically listens to customers & enhances their product. Affordable for our tight budget. Efficiently manages groups of members, from set up & invoicing, to renewal & communication. Lightens the load of event management through easy form templates, invoice integration & quick exports of registrants. Effectively integrates email communication by quickly accessing recipients, saving message templates & recording great history in each profile. Updated web site templates gave us a fresh, modern, mobile-friendly site with great widgets to more concisely display what our members want to see. Social Community gives our members privacy in the right areas, while allowing them to network online.

Reporting for financial & statistical membership data is getting better, but not yet entirely what we need for quick analysis.

• Branche: Unterhaltung

Memberclicks Review - A full featured and flexible option

Bewertet am 2.3.2016

Memberclicks software is very flexible for associations like ours. We have a membership of around 500 individuals and a total database between 5,000-10,000 and it is easily managed through Memberclicks. We use the forms and database the most and it keeps good records of who is signing up for what events. Being in a technology based industry, we have not come across any major complaints or issues so it should be more than adequate for most users.

Memberclicks customer service is top notch. It is easy to get a hold of knowledgeable and friendly tech support on the phone anytime they are open and emails are promptly responded to by the same helpful staff. Most things are easy to work with and there is a ton of existing knowledge base that is easy to search so the good thing is tech support is rarely needed. If you are building an entire website through Memberclicks, you can integrate pages with information in your database and have it all linked and smartly interactive so that is a big plus.

If you have varying levels of membership and corporate memberships that include individual memberships, it can be difficult to organize exactly the way you want. Basically, you want to have an administrator from the company that can handle membership updates for all included members but also have the individuals with access to their own profiles independently. There are workarounds but those require more manual work so that is the biggest drawback. On the other hand, I've checked out and used other similar software and most of them have the same issues so it seems to be something that no one has really come up with a good solution for yet.

Still new ... I wish I could give 3.5 Stars

Bewertet am 21.12.2018

I've used many SaaS providers and marketing platforms over the years, yet I find Weblink difficult to navigate. I've run into this before with a large popular event registration platform. They want to everything to everyone and end up being mediocre too many things. Your average association staffer is not comfortable editing HTML or SQL code or creating custom reports.

I hope in the future we can use Weblink for a new website because I think integrating the full package would be a great improvement for all our members. I do expect as we continue to grow and become more comfortable with the software the experience will improve dramatically, but we've had some frustrations in the first 6 months.

Customer service is responsive and pleasant to work with. We have had great success connecting with specialists who work with other associations in a similar industry who have been able to give us good examples of ways our peers are using the product well.

Our onboarding process has been a struggle (many instances our fault,). I feel like more one-on-one training would have helped everyone, instead of relying on pre-recorded videos.

My association uses the Weblink product line. The available functionality is very comprehensive, which is good for organizations with unique or broad needs. Customer service is highly responsive and the online training and support center are thorough.

The product's broad capability comes with the downside of being difficult to navigate. It's not intuitive at all.

Tammy
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy access from anywhere, any time

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

I love the fact that I can access my members' information whether I am on my office computer or on my cell phone! Being able to access member records, event information and other important data allows me to be more responsive to calls and emails regardless of where I am or what I am doing. In this day and time with people expecting answers the moment the hit the 'send' button on an email, MemberClicks is a great tool to have whether you are running a chamber or an association of chambers!

The issues that I have are mainly due to my own lack of seeking additional training to use all of the features. One minor thing that I would note, though, is that it is set up for what appears to be an organization whose members are all in the same town vs. an organization whose members are across a state or region because it defaults to the town of the organization.

Douglas

Useful and evolving software

Bewertet am 28.3.2019

We use Weblink/MemberClicks for our primary member management, and it does a pretty good job with events, member information, planning, communication, etc. I have used this software for around 2.5 years, and it has improved a number of areas in that time. I probably spend more time than most talking with support because our Chamber used this for years before I got here, and figuring out or adapting legacy items can trip me up. Support has been great - while at times it takes a few hours to respond, it is never more than a day and the support personnel are all friendly and helpful.

The constant updating and improvement, with user feedback often taken into account. The software is evolving on a monthly basis and increases in functionality. Using Crystal Reports for reporting means external information is available for help sometimes.

Lack of visibility on the backend makes creating custom reports difficult at times. The communications features are evolving but are still lacking in a few areas.

Kristin

Works well for our association!

Bewertet am 19.3.2014

We were researching solutions for overhauling our very outdated membership database, website, etc. when we came across MC among some other solutions. We did a sales tutorial, got a cost estimate and chose MC because it seemed like the best bang for our buck and it offered just enough hand-holding for us (another solution we looked into was double the price and the smaller one was 100% DIY). While we have had some hiccups along the way, overall we are so glad we chose MC, and our database, website and member relations are +150% improved. My coworker and I made the commitment to learn the product by taking the tutorials, one-on-one trainings, webinars, talking with Customer Service, etc. For about 3 months of implementation, we really only focused on learning/using MC. That has paid off. We use MC every day, and when we don't know how to do something, we can usually figure it out based on our level of training with the product. If we still need help, CS is good. In most cases, if we can't figure it out, it's because MC can't do what we are trying to do. That is probably the only frustrating thing - MC does have limitations. It seems like they try to listen to the client pool and make changes based on our recommendations; however, these updates can take a long time, and our suggestions aren't always included in the list of implemented ideas. Pros: tiered subscriptions, good customer service, fully implemented database that can be incorporated into website, email messages, forms, etc., highly searchable database (can create lots of different saved searches based on very specific search criteria), user-friendly layout of the web portal, many tasks follow the same basic steps (i.e. creating a web page, creating a menu, laying out an email); transaction fees are capped as a way to control costs. Cons: there is a learning curve to the software, rates have gone up, some tasks are clunky/take several steps to accomplish, some of the organization doesn't allow for customization (i.e. the message report center doesn't allow for deletions or customized filing, which results in MANY pages of reports to sort through), sometimes the system feels slow. Like I said, we are happy with MemberClicks, and even though we get frustrated sometimes, we would choose them again.