Finale Inventory Erfahrungen

Finale Inventory

4,7 (207)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Cloud-basiertes Inventarmanagement für wachsende Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

Marshall
Marshall
  • Branche: Großhandel

Finale Inventory - Distributor's Perspective

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

The team at Finale Inventory has been amazing! They were extremely helpful with on-boarding; Have routinely answered support tickets during off hours; Go above and beyond trying to find us solutions to any issue; and have the patience to explain situations to us thoroughly.

When we were looking for a new inventory solution we had one major issue: How can we manage inventory across over a dozen websites, (and through our wholesales program) with some degree of accuracy, while allowing our in-house account managers and order processing personnel ease of use? Finale was a complete and total answer to that question.

Pros:
* Simple interface
* Extremely fast and easy for building purchase orders or sales orders
* Adding customers, suppliers, and new products is extremely easy.
* Very flexible reporting module.

* Not enough group security.
* Needs a bit more flexibility in the interface options.
* Needs a better way of tracking cancelled orders and how they affect inventory.

Allison

Finale Inventory

Bewertet am 20.11.2023

Was advertised as easy to install and would be easy to walk through regardless of tech savvy or not but the process dragged and instead of getting it up and running sooner it was several months later.

Ability to predict run out of product
Cost breakdown
QOH and available counts

When the site is only updated every five minutes and if having high sales the probability of overselling is so much higher. Was recommended if only a few items left in stock to pause the push for inventory counts then restart once the sale or traffic slows down to catch up.

Antwort von Finale Inventory

Hello Allison,
We'd be happy to review your account settings to see if we can help mitigate overselling. Like you mention, there are several best practices we can apply to your account when QOH is low, as well as proactive issuance of purchase orders based on reorder quantities reporting to make sure you're a step ahead of it all as best as possible. Please feel free to contact us at service@finaleinventory.com at your convenience.

AMY
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Simple program

Bewertet am 12.1.2021

Needs a lot of work, needs to sync with other platforms as well.

Needs a lot of work, needs to sync with other platforms as well.

Very basic, no advanced knowledge of other programs needed, links directly to Ship Station as well

A lot of modules don't work and it doesn't allow you to take on returns from marketplaces.

Jolynn
Jolynn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Plug and Play Tool

Bewertet am 5.1.2015

We needed a solution for a complicated international, multi-location barcoded inventory management system that was easy to understand, quick to implement and that could manage the complexity of our business model. The team at Finale was quick to understand our needs and worked hard to create solutions, within their framework in an extremely timely manner, that worked.
Start easy: We went live in less than 3 months of our first engagement. It was a team effort that included a specific and doable work plan from the leadership at Finale. Any glitch or issue that came up they were quick to respond and trouble shoot. As the project sponsor, I felt well informed, abreast of the issues and included on solutions.
Reduce Human Error: The Finale team has the depth and breadth to listen and respond to the complexities of the business model by asking pointed questions to increase their knowledge of business processes. We started to capture our inventory as we were still working out the nuances of our model, and although I know it was stressful for them, as the client they were nothing but professional and timely in there solutions.
Peace of Mind: Having no inventory system at all, to having the Finale Inventory System is allowing us to take our business to the next level. We are able to see at a glance, globally, what we have in inventory and shift product around to speed our time to market. What use to take weeks/months to resolve, now can be achieved in hours.
Work anywhere: We have inventory in multiple countries around the globe. As the Director of the division, I can see at a glance from wherever I am not only the inventory levels, but I can run reports and give directives that will save us considerable resources, both monetary and human.

I highly recommend the team at Finale and their inventory tool. They are fantastic to work with. They are solution driven, they listen, they inform when scope creep arises, and they are mindful of budgets, time and deliverables. A winning team.

None that I have come across in our go live phase.

Ember
Ember
  • Branche: Sport

Simple & Powerful

Bewertet am 17.7.2018

Finale has helped my company make operations fast, efficient and accurate so we can spend less time on operations and more time on sales and customer relations. The customer support at Finale is pretty incredible...I've called out of the blue and gotten someone on a screenshare call within minutes to fix an issue. Overall this software may not look like the most high tech inventory solution out there, but simply put, it works. Give them a try.

It's everything you need an inventory software to do simply and easily without bloat or unnecessary features. Finale integrates seamlessly with all our sales channels and works perfectly all the time. We have multiple warehouses. Before Finale, I used to have to manually update this inventory from multiple spreadsheets...it took about 4 hours every week. Now the same exact task takes me about 4 minutes and I do it daily. We are have increased accuracy with less work. The single best feature about Finale is the product lookups that allow you to match multiple sku variations to one primary sku.

The returns and exchanges process needs improvement. I would like to create PO's in bulk.

Charity
Charity
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finally, the answer I was looking for!

Bewertet am 25.5.2016

I've compared MANY different Inventory Platforms before landing on Finale. What ultimately sold me was the incredible value they punched for the price.
I had several criteria that I needed to fulfill for our startup company, several of which were matched in other inventory platforms, but NEVER all of them. Once I found Finale and how they fulfilled all of our needs, I thought it was too good to be true, but it wasn't.
The integration of multiple selling channels including ours (Woo), was of course, necessary. Next, I wanted the inventory to be automatically deducted, which works PERFECTLY with their integration with ShipStation (our shipping platform, a match made in heaven). Then, I found out that they integrated with both Quickbooks Online AND desktop (we use the desktop version and a lot of the other platforms I had searched out didn't offer it for desktop).
I also needed the ability to create bundles for our products as well as the ability to track RAW goods for manufactured goods (since we do some manufacturing in house).
Finally, I needed the peace of mind to know that we would have support and access to lots of learning resources. Not only did they provide this, but they set up several one hour training phone chats which were invaluable.
Overall, as an inventory platform, what can I say? I'm in love with Finale.

Their integration with ShipStation, Woo, and Quickbooks desktop.
Their INCREDIBLE support and training resources.
They've JUST integrated a way to track inventory from within the ShipStation platform so that we don't have to switch back and forth between platforms to be sure our products are ready to be shipped.

The interface of the platform isn't very "pretty". I also found it a tad hard to navigate, without the training that they offer.
There's a WELL of capability within the platform and it takes a while to understand, BUT I actually wanted it that way.

narasimha rao
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great inventory sportwear and it can be use any ware in world

Bewertet am 12.8.2023

my experience with Finale Inventory has been overwhelmingly positive. The software's user-friendly interface, real-time tracking, order management, and integration capabilities have all contributed to optimizing our inventory operations. It has become an indispensable tool for our business, allowing us to focus on growth and customer satisfaction while efficiently managing our inventory.

One of the standout features of Finale Inventory is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. The software is designed to be easy to navigate, making it accessible for users with varying levels of technical expertise. This is particularly important

Mobile App Limitations: While the mobile app is appreciated for its accessibility, some users have mentioned that it might lack certain advanced features available on the desktop version. This could limit the effectiveness of managing inventory on the go for more complex tasks

Ken
Ken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and customer service

Bewertet am 10.9.2021

Overall we are very happy with Finale Inventory. The sotware does what it need to and the customer service team is outstanding!

Coming from an open source erp that was complicated I loke how easy it is to find and do things in Finale. I especially like the cut and paste spreadsheet import system. This makes it much easier to accomplish many tasks. As with wany new software, customer service is really importat and the people at Finale get and A+ in customer service. They offer live training, video tutorials and are always avaailable to answer questions.

We are new to the software and have found nothing we really would want to change.

ryan
  • Branche: Sportartikel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Finale , the best inventory management system

Bewertet am 20.8.2023

I like the sales velocity and easy want to make and receive POs

Items you assembly or build , the components don't get any sales /use velocity

Raphael
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple but very powerful, Finlale inventory

Bewertet am 14.7.2023

Fantastic!

Fantastic!

Simplicity and versatility! Simplicity and versatility! Simplicity and versatility!

Lack of support for Quickbooks online for silver level!!!

Joseph
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Superb service, perfect for our needs, easy to use

Bewertet am 25.7.2017

We are part of a university research lab group that uses Finale to track supplies of biospecimen collection kits (builds) and lab supplies. The ability to create builds (to track individual components) for our kits is wonderful! Also, the ability to track lot identifiers and expiration dates is critical for lab reagents and things like blood collection vials.

Having Finale Inventory has really helped as our group as we have grown. It's very easy to use and their are still numerous features that we haven't fully explored. Pricing is very reasonable as well.

The customer service is FANTASTIC! Chinh (Co-founder, Finale Inventory) has always been very accessible and replies promptly. He's spent extra time walking through problems with us over the phone. This company really goes out of their way to make sure their customers are happy. I can't stress that enough.

We have used Finale since late 2014 and are currently in the process to expand our use of it. We are very pleased with both the software and the tremendous customer service and user support.

Overall, we are extremely happy with the software. Sometimes our inventory numbers get off due to user error, especially when our builds change (which is not often). So we don't suggest relying solely on re-order thresholds. This is a problem more with our workflow than the software, but it would be nice if there were some kind of mechanism to assist with build changes and inventory audits (though there are great report features and barcode tracking is an option). We have discussed upgrading to use the barcode tracking (which would probably help alleviate this problem for us), but have not made that commitment.

The ability to control user permissions and access (like completely separating inventory) is also a little limited, but we haven't really had problems from this. Finale does allow you to assign inventory to different custom locations, but we did decide to get a second account to fully separate our inventory tracking between two groups that never share inventory. On the other hand, being able to share inventory and easily move items from one location to another is also a great benefit.

Kevin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Without good customer service, even the best software is pretty much worthless.

Bewertet am 14.8.2017

Simple inventory that fits how we work.

Simple inventory that fits how we work.

Finale Inventory is very easy to use, not overly-built and accessible to the small-medium sized business who do not need a complicated ERP management type system.

Right out of the gate, it is very easy to set up and start using, so that you can be productive in the first day. Simply start where you need, and build outward from there. There is no need to make things complicated. You can start small and add things in as you need.

The concept of a "build" is especially helpful to assist in managing products that are parts of other stock inventory products, and you can utilize this concept for as many layers as makes sense. For instance, several products can be included into another product "build". That product can then one of several products that make up another product "build". And so on, and so on. You can make things as granular or as broad as you need, and Finale Inventory will assist in this process, without limiting your style of work.

It is web-based so that it is accessible anywhere you are traveling.

Finale Inventory has everything a basic inventory system should have, without the overwhelm usually associated with such systems.

Customer service is extremely responsive and superb. We recently asked for a report that we needed for stock takes - on a Sunday night. On Monday morning, it was finished. EXCELLENT!

Highly recommended to test drive , you won't be disappointed.

A web interface has it's limitations, but even that is being improved! Being in the cloud make internet connectivity necessary when using. No surprises there.

A L

Finale Inventory Review

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

The ability to integrate with ShipStation, maintain an accurate inventory, produce accounting reports and make drop shipments.

I have very much appreciated my time using Finale Inventory. Their team has a can do attitude that has been always ready to address and help with any question or issue that I have had using their program.

An additional plus for Finale Inventory is that they always working to improve its functionality. Finale is not one of those companies that is stagnant and resting on their laurels, but are constantly working to grow and improve their program for the end user.

This is a great solution for smaller companies that have been outpriced by cloud based systems that are more oriented to mid to larger companies.

It would be nice if there was complete functionality on a mobile device. Drop down boxes within the program work in the Windows 10 environment, but not within Andorid.

There is a little bit of a learning curve to understanding the program, but in actuality it is only because it is such a great program and there is so much that you can do in its environment to maintain an accurate inventory and produce accounting reports.

Steve
Steve

Finale is the best SMB inventory, orders and returns management system on available on the...

Bewertet am 23.11.2015

We've been searching the right system to take our company to the next level, lowering working hours and human errors in managing our inventory, sales and especially returns.
We've been checking 13 different cloud based software solutions and were mainly interested in 3 features:
1. Manage and sync inventory between our online platforms, Amazon and Magento and offline wholesale orders - so there will be no sells for out of stock items.
2. Manage and sync orders between our online based platforms, shipping platform, ShipStation and our accounting software, QBO - so we won't have to retype those fields to create invoices and payments and prevent human errors in this important area.
3. Manage returns - simply as that! I can't believe that an item based business (not a service based) doesn't manage it's returned orders same as it's outgoing orders.
Too much to ask?
So first, apparently, very few of the 13 platforms we checked have a returns management system. Some is still in development and most of them don't even have it.
Finale has a simple Sale Return feature that does just that in a very smart manner.
Second, most platforms sync automatically with QBO, with rules that are hard coded in their software. This has created a big mess in our QBO account, creating new customers, orders on a different serial number and duplicate items.
Finale has a manual sync with QBO that shows you exactly what is going to be synced and you can configure it to work as you wish.
Last and not least, many of the platforms had lots of connection problems with Magento, in addition to miss information when syncing to ShipStation like the shipping method, weight of the package etc.
Finale integration works great! all the order information comes right to ShipStation and then to Finale to sync inventory to the other marketplaces almost instantly.
Finale has a simple look and interface which may look old fashion comparing the new fancy looks but you should know to "not judge a book buy it's cover"!.
Finale works fast. really fast! importing new information, sync orders and inventory and many more.
It has many options that helps you configure Finale to work for you and not the opposite.
They offer quick way to import information, use a barcode scanner and many different kinds of reports.
They have a dedicated team that it is a pleasure to contact in any case or problem, and any software have some.
We hope Finale will keep grow and improve and wish them all the best!

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you like working with spreadsheets, you'll love this

Bewertet am 5.3.2021

Great. Easy. I was set up - by myself - before my trial ended.

Great. Easy. I was set up - by myself - before my trial ended.

Best part about this is the copy and paste from a spreadsheet. Seriously the most ingenious way to import product data. I hate saving files on my computer and then needing to find the file... I can make changes to a list of items sooo quickly.

When I have to import information, rather than one screen, I have to import the product - then import the lookup - then import the quantity - then import the cost. Mind you, I copy the data set once and then just have to paste it into 4 different screens, but it's annoying and if I get distracted, I might easily forget a step

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Finale Inventory

Connection and Ease of setup

Finale Completely Changed Our Business

Bewertet am 6.2.2021

Honestly, I love everything about Finale. Before we started using the software, we were using Google sheets to keep track of all of our inventory. To say that getting Finale was life changing is an understatement. It made sending POs and keeping track of inventory so much easier and faster and was pivotal in helping us grow our business. Not only that, the customer support is out of this world. Anytime I have a question (which is pretty often), the team responds extremely quickly and is always willing to hop on a call to help me with whatever I need. I couldn't recommend this software more.

There are a few features and reports that we looked for that Finale didn't have, but nothing that has really made that much of an impact.

Andrea
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I use Finale daily to track the inventory flow in and out of our warehouse.

Bewertet am 14.11.2017

The biggest benefit that we get from Finale is the ability to track the purchases and sales coming in and out of our warehouse.

I like that we can sync up Finale with ShipStation to track our orders and warehouse quantities. I like that we can sync multiple Product Lookups to one Product ID.

I dislike that we can't delete Product Lookups from a Product ID once it's been created. Sometimes a product lookup will change (for a example when a part number is discontinued and replaced with a new part number), but because Finale doesn't let you remove a Product Lookup from a Product ID we will sometimes have quantity associated to a no longer valid Product Lookup.

Celina
  • Branche: Lagerung

Finale- Great Software

Bewertet am 11.2.2021

We have many unique nuances to our company. Finale offers many options and lots of flexibility to fill our needs and scale our business. The ability to customize features like reports and dashboards is essential for us and Finale makes it simple. Importing data is super easy and fast! Lots of great features and functionality.

Great customer support
Unlimited user access
Integration with Ship Station

Every time we have encountered a problem, customer support has been able to offer options and guide us through a solution.

Richard
  • Branche: Lagerung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Service!

Bewertet am 2.3.2023

We work closely with [sensitive content hidden] at Finale, who always goes above and beyond to work through any questions we have, even coming up with creative solutions when necessary. The support truly outshines the software!

Customer support is great! Shaquille has helped us make this software meet all of our needs!

When I first began using the product, I thought there were many shortcomings, but we have worked through the majority of that! I do miss a couple of the legacy reports, specifically the Pull Sheet, since the update, but this is not a big deal.

Pam

Exceptional Customer Service and Outstanding Software

Bewertet am 10.4.2017

Finale Inventory is fantastic! I was especially pleased with the customer service when an error arose. They handled it professionally and honorably with placing the customer first. Very hard to find this in a company today. Highly recommend for all your inventory needs!

The ease of use , the integration with hosting site and customer service is exceptional! The layout and reporting make it easy to get all staff onboard quickly.

Not a con, but I didn't use all the features they offer. For my business, there were features that I did not need but it was great to know I could access features if needs arised.

Greg
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A bright shining spot in the morass of crappy SaaS

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

Really good. Been with them for many years.

Really good. Been with them for many years.

It is the most critical system we have in managing our ecommerce business. It integrates with our shipping software and websites and completely manages our inventory. Support is top notch in a time when very few companies put much effort into support. Also, pricing is fair.

It would be nice if the PDAs were syncing in real-time rather than requiring batching. This can cause some unusual results at times.

Jason

Finale review

Bewertet am 1.12.2016

I love it but I really need you to be compatible with ultracart. that would save my life so much. I have to manually add it to Ultracart. It really adds to the difficulty of managing. I hope you guys are working on this because the Ultracart platform is such a great one for e-commerce I won't be leaving it. Please Please Please do it. I would have given you all five stars on everything.

My favorite part is that it tracks multiple skus from different sales channels. It is awesome. Exactly what I need.

Doesn't integrate with Ultracart. I need this badly.

Derrick

Small But Growing Business on Multiple Platforms

Bewertet am 1.12.2016

Finale has done great solving the main need we had, that is, a centralized inventory that is synced across multiple selling platforms. They worked with us to be one of the first customers syncing to Amazon.co.uk which was great. There have only been a few selling platforms they do not yet support but we are hoping to come soon.

Sometimes the software is a little quirky to use, but for the most part, is pretty stable and you can usually find a good workaround. It is limited in the fact you cannot centralize listings/data and push those out (only inventory stock levels), but for the cost of the product, this was understood.

Still love it and plan to continue using it going forward.

Centralized inventory synced across multiple sales channels/platforms

Sometimes "clunky" or quirky in areas; adding new products a little cumbersome; more sales channels to sync with would be great (Please get Weebly soon!)

William

Excellent, Very Professional

Bewertet am 27.7.2017

Easy to use, Convenient and always growing to meet your needs.
A Family like Customer service that will help you with any questions you might have.
I would highly recommend this software to any company handling any type of inventory, from Explosives to Pencils. This software will work for anything and everything and the staff will meet any request you have in a timely manner

Josh
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super robust, full featured software at a great price

Bewertet am 31.1.2023

Going from manual inventory management to a streamlined, integrated, digital solution has been amazing. And Finale is great. That said, the learning curve was a little steep. But, the training and support staff are excellent. Really excellent. It's been really exciting to see the efficiencies that Finale creates and how this is going to revolutionize my business.

Being able to see my inventory and to know if I can fill an order at a glance is vital and Finale does this flawlessly. It's a huge improvement in our workflow. I also love that it has given me the ability to really organize my inventory into a system that makes sense. Additionally, the reordering and PO creation functions are a dream.

I wish it had the ability to incorporate product images on reports. But this is in no way a deal breaker.