Benchmark Email Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Fatima
Fatima
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

My Experience with Benchmark Email.

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Easy to use. Uncomplicated. Great customer support. Great value.
Great tool for managing mass...

Easy to use. Uncomplicated. Great customer support. Great value.
Great tool for managing mass emailing, client lists, sign up forms, autoresponders, email campaigns and surveys.

Great tool for email marketing campaigns.
Its templates are responsive and mobile friendly.
Drag and drop option.
Offers free surveys.
Easy to incorporate social sharing.
The Editor for the email campaign is easy to use.
Its simple to use and has a free plan.

I consider Benchmar email to be one of the best Email Marketing tools. If there is something that could improve, for me would be:
The automation its not clear enough.
There isn't very much analytics on the free version.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Thank you for these kind words and support! We are working hard to improve our Automation tools to have more clarity and functionality. Thanks for your feedback and for choosing Benchmark :)

Frank
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Benchmark Email Is The Benchmark of Email Marketing

Bewertet am 30.3.2023

We have used BE since 2016 and only have one other similar service in case we need a backup, but have not needed it. Benchmark Email service is a sure thing we have come to depend on because 90% of our subscribers communicate with us by email rather than social media.

Benchmark Email has an archive page of past email campaigns sent. This also has very good SEO! It also has a community area that works like a blog, but needs some attention to the design and updating the social share buttons. So when we send out an email we also link to either of the above for subscribers to keep track if they missed an email or want to share it. We don't need to depend on a blog or website, though we have that too.

With regards to the archive page the emails send often post out or order, so I have to go in there from time to time an put them in order. There are other glitches like this but not often, that don't really affect the emails being sent, however support has always been accommodating either with a fix or a solution.

Sender

Warum Benchmark Email gewählt wurde

We used BE as a back up to TinyLetter, when [sensitive content hidden] of BE was more active. It was a family vibe we found from them, and still to this day. When TL no longer supported their product, and there were more and more glitches with designing mails, and then TL content filters went strong, our mails were either bouncing or not being delivered. This is when we moved to BenchmarkEmail and have been with them since 2016. We have used others over the years to have as a back up, but Benchmark Email is the Benchmark of email marketing as far a we are concerned.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Sender und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Benchmark Email

Sender is more affordable but does not have an archive page, Buttondown does have an archive page but at the time the UI was not as friendly. Buttondown is also run by one person, and we found (the people at) Benchmark Email to be more responsive, friendly, and treat us like family. You want an email marketing service to get your emails to the inbox, and thus you have to have a good relationship with the people behind it all to make that happen .. it's all about teamwork. The support at BE is extremely accommodating in comparison, especially when asking simple questions at first to learn your way around the product.
Derrick
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great but needs improvement

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

Its a decent program but for the money, it is to many glitches that need to be addressed. Spell check needs to be added back into the program as well.

Easy to Use
Clean layout
Ease of customizing templates
Training other team members on how to use is easy

Customer service is not that great - Most are not American so language is hard to understand
Too many glitches when working in templates
Have to send several TEST emails to make sure the functions are correct
The same email delivered to different members of my team show up differently or have different links
A lot of bugs in the back that need to be addressed
No Spell check function anymore
The image editor is not that great
uploading lists can be a pain sometimes you have to do them multiple times in order for them to get uploaded

Hello Derrick,

Thanks for your feedback.

Whenever you have a moment, chat with us and let us know your concerns. We'll be glad to offer you a solution.

Maria

Benchmark Email: A Superior Email Marketing Solution

Bewertet am 2.4.2024

This email marketing solution has been easy to use.
I like the great capabilities of Benchmark Email.

No dislikes or weaknesses for Benchmark Email.
Benchmark Email is reliable.

Maria,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to here that we've been a reliable email marketing solution for your organization, and are here for you should you need anything!

Andrew
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to use platform

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

Overall, I am satisfied and will continue to use Benchmark . I started on a Free Trial and upgraded to a paid service. I plan on sticking to Benchmark for a quarterly newsletter and using to send invitation or special emails.

This platform is very user-friendly. It doesn't take much effort to get up to speed on how to use it, and there are many email templates to choose from so you don't always have to create something from scratch! I think it's good value for the money, and the support team has been very helpful in my experience.

There ares some features where I feel limited. I am not too experienced with softwares like this, so I don't know what's available....but I really wish there was a pop-up feature, where users could click on a button and it would connect to their email to forward a newsletter for example. I also have experienced some deliverability issues and have not been 100% satisfied with the response. I think with this and being a new user, it takes time to learn and develop the best strategy.

Typeform und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Benchmark Email

I also use type form, but I don't use it for email. I have considered Mailchimp because it seems to be widely used (I see its logo often on emails/newsletters). I chose Benchmark because I like the look & feel of the website and some of the design elements.

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for the review and high rating.

Regarding the feature you mentioned, we do have a forward option for the campaigns you send. When you have a moment, log in and chat with us, we'd love to show you how this feature works and also how to improve your deliverability.

Michael
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Happy customer

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

Overall I enjoy using it very much.

Overall I enjoy using it very much.

Unlike other email programs, benchmark allows me to send as many emails as I need without having to pay extra. I think benchmark is one of the only platforms that allows me to pay on the basis of the number of records and add the number of emails that I send.

Sometimes there is massive delays in receiving test emails.

Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Benchmark Email

Because they charge you by the number of emails that you send. benchmark does not do that.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your review.

Please don't doubt to chat with us if you're encountering issues with our test emails. We'll be glad to help.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really good but expensive and complicated

Bewertet am 12.2.2022

- accurate statistics
- easy to use
- flexible design (emails looks good on any screen/device)

- price is too high
- pretty slow support
- it is hard to adjust scheduled emails considering all available settings (especially time zones)

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

good service, some good features, needs photo editor and interface improvement

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

Good - I use it often to communicate with prospective camp families and staff!

Good - I use it often to communicate with prospective camp families and staff!

the email editor is excellent, and the open/click tracking is very good.

the built-in photo editor is poor. simple things are missing, like rounded corners, circle mask, edge blur and erosion...

The interface is very “clicky” - there are multiple clicks where one will do (e.g. Adding contacts), and pathways you need to click through over and over again (e.g. Look at unopens, resend to unopens). An interface once-over could save hundreds of clicks.

Delivery rates seem to have improved, but were low in Fall 2018. Also AOL seems inclined to auto-mark Benchnark as spam, which Benchmark then lowers your rating for! I had to remove all AOL addresses.

Hello John,

Thanks for the feedback.

Whenever you have a moment, chat with us and let us know about these issues, they seem as if they're isolated to your account.

Matthew
  • Branche: Bau

Benchmark

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

It has multiple email templates that allow for creativity while also allowing us to send to multiple segments, multiple email lists and also import our own personal designs.

Difficulty navigating the site, open rates and automated emails

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for the review.

David
  • Branche: Bankwesen

GOOD TOOL FOR MAILS

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

Very easy to use. A lot of grids. You can make an email insert images, documents in few minutes.

More grids and a liitle program to format images will be fine

Hello David,

Thanks for your high rating.

We're always working on improving our features. Image editor is one of them.

Julia
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Overall usage

Bewertet am 28.12.2019

It's been time consuming to figure out how to get the campaigns to the parents in my\our contact so they do get the messages that they need to know for their child's participation in the our program without having the email end up in spam. We did not have so much problems with the Mailchimp service which leads me to think that Benchmark is just not as well known and accepted.

Easy to learn.
Able to provide multiple user access through subaccounts dependent on the plan selected.
Subaccount users have the freedom to add contact and send campaigns.
Able to resend email to people who have not opened the campaign.

Most of the email appears to be arriving in people's spam inboxes.
Can't seem to resend email to people who have soft bounces.
Can't seem to resend email through contact.
Sometime text formatting does not seem to work.
When using the enter email address option to resend, not sure why it is asking for a list name and email addresses versus just email addresses alone.

Constant Contact

Cost and feature
Jenna
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Not user friendly + Crashed multiple times in the few weeks

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

We have decided to move to MailChimp. We are in the process of shifting over now. Thank you for the last few years of your support and service but we have experienced much unnecessary frustration with your features and stability.

Comfort as we have used your software for years. Time to time, I get a supervisor who can actually understand my query and answer my question properly.

Customer Service reps follow a script and do not read my initial query leading me to repeat myself and get really frustrated. Not all but most.
Limitations on features such as editing html coded emails and not being able to upload html files. Limited to copy pasting html coded text.
The Last Straw: Glitches and Crashing. For the past few months, I have gotten an error message when editing an image. There seems to be alot of crashes in the last few weeks. One day the whole site was down for HOURS. We were in the process of finalize an email to distribute to our members. As a result, we had to send the timely email late.

Hello Jenna,

We are sorry to see you go. Thanks for the time you were with us.

Hasnain
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Great Service

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

The software overall is great. It allows me import the contacts I want in any way I want, create emails, schedule or send emails out immediately and even has analytics for the emails that have been sent out.

When creating an email, it is ever so easy. There are many templates to choose from and if you don't want a template you don't have to use one!
I can create an email within minutes as the click and drop feature allows me to have my email layouts exactly the way I want it.

Some of the templates I am unable to add things to. For example, there was a template with a blank space for aesthetic reasons. I would have much rather place an image in the area, however I couldn't. There isn't many negatives I can comment on this software as it is brilliantly done.

Hello Hasnain,

Thanks for the great feedback.

Next time you're working on a template and need assistance, let us know!

Jeetendraa
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Best for email marketing

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

Its good and price effective.

Its good and price effective.

Very easy to use.As you don't require a trained staff to work on benchmark.

More templates to be included. As for travels there are very few. You must include new templates in every 2/3 months. So that we dont use the same templates again and again. Also templates options for Indian Festivals.

Hello Jeetendraa,

Thank you for the review and high rating.

We will take into consideration the templates request.

Marika
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Benchmark Email: A Reliable Email Marketing Solution

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

Benchmark Email is an affordable and reliable to use.
It has been an accurate email marketing solution.

Benchmark Email has been flawless.
Benchmark Email has been the best.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Hi Markika, thanks for taking time to leave your feedback! We're happy you've had a positive experience. Let us know how we can continue to help you meet your marketing goals!

• Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Benchmark Email is Indeed the Benchmark

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

Benchmark Email continues to raise the bar and continue to be the benchmark in terms of creating genuine email campaigns and automated emails. We are closer to our clients now because of this amazing platform

It has a drag and drop email design which makes it really easy to use. It is also possible to send out automated emails and personalized emails to help drive revenue. Their customer relations is also really impressive

Everything works perfectly in my opinion. There is virtually nothing to dislike

Hello,

Thanks for your review.

LaToya
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Benchmark

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

Overall, initially Benchmark was OK. The business problem I was solving with this product was sending out email campaigns.

The feature I liked the most about Benchmark Email was the automated email campaign.

The main issue I had with Benchmark was the deliverance of my emails. For some reason, once my emails were sent out, according to the report in Benchmark, emails were not being opened. That was very strange that none of my emails were being opened.

Constant Contact
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Simple, Effective Tool

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

Benchmark was an excellent starter tool for our company's email marketing campaigns. We eventually needed to move on to a tool with more functionality, integrations and features, but I would highly recommend Benchmark to those starting out with email marketing!

Benchmark was a very easy-to-use tool for our team's email campaigns. You need very little design experience to create beautiful campaigns. All of the features are very intuitive.

Benchmark doesn't offer the same features as some of the other big players; the automation is limited and tracking/analytics don't stack up. For the price and basic features though, it's a win.

Hi,

Thank you for the review.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Does basic functions well

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

Benchmark helped us keep all of our data organized and made it easy to connect with our supporters.

Benchmark was a great launching pad for my organization's email campaigns. Eventually we switched to Mailchimp because it allowed us more options for special offers and was easier to integrate with other systems. However, Benchmark got the job done initially and was easy to then export our contacts when moving to a new system.

Benchmark does not offer as much as mailchimp for tracking, growth, and integration. It is a more basic email campaign management software, but does the basics very well.

Antwort von Polaris Software

Thanks for the review! I know our integration options aren't as extensive as some of our competitors but we are working fast to expand these. Thank you for your business and we wish you the best! :)

Julie
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good service but inconsistent

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

It’s good product for the price.

It’s good product for the price.

I like how easy it is to manipulate and how quickly it sends immediate messages. Scheduled messages are always on time. Very easy to use and generally quick to create messages that are effective.

Sometimes the “from” address changes even when sent from the same account. Also, sometimes the messages don’t appear like the samples to the same email platform.

Hello Julie,

Thank you for the feedback.

Please don't doubt in calling us whenever you have a concern.

Verity
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

User-friendly, Great Support

Bewertet am 20.9.2020

I send out a great many videos and wouldn't use a email service without this capability. My trial period was cut short due to the limitations on a free account, forcing me to pay before I had a chance to evaluate the platform. I feel there should be special pricing for a Non-Profit. I'd like to see unlimited contacts and due to a paid account, have unlimited emails.

I've experienced great support and sending my first email was fairly easy. Drag & Drop feature is a good selling point.

The editor is slow and I set the line spacing but it seems to choose what it wants.

Gavin
Gavin
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Love our experience with Benchmark so far!

Bewertet am 7.11.2017

We love how easy it is to build emails in benchmark. The drag and drop editor is perfect for our newsletters.

Would love to see more customization options in the drag and drop editor. It can be difficult to match emails to your branding with the font and font weight options.Would love to see more customization options in the drag and drop editor. It can be difficult to match emails to your branding with the font and font weight options.

Gavin,

Thanks for the review and sharing your experience with others :) .

In regards to matching fonts with your brand, I know it can be a pain sometimes, specially since we only show web-friendly fonts and styles. You are able to make custom font changes if you play with the HTML code though. Here is a quick blog that can help you with that: https://www.psd2html.com/blog/non-web-fonts.html

Stephanie

School newsletters

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

It is a very simple and also my program. I absolutely loved how easy it was to figure out the program. This program made writing school news letters fun. With the changing of colors for the background to the changing on font, this software was great. Parents loved receiving updates on their children and seeing pictures of their children enjoying their week at school.

When I would upload a photo it would rotate it upside down. It was a minor issue and it was simple to rotate it right side up.

Antwort von Polaris Software

"This program made writing school newsletters fun."

We loved that Stephanie! Thank you for sharing that with us and your high rating.

Regarding the uploading of your photo, let us know if it were to ever happen again. We're here to assist you.

Isaac
Isaac
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great email marketing software!

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

We have been able to keep in touch with our customers more consistently and easily! We have been able to directly track emails sent out to segmented lists that have converted into immediate sales.

A great combination of ease of use and high functionality.

There really isn't anything I don't like about the software.

Hello Isaac,

Thank you for your great feedback.

We're glad to know Benchmark has helped you convert your communication into immediate sales.

Maria
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use, but could use some updates

Bewertet am 23.5.2019

Easy to drag and drop images and files to upload. Features are pretty intuitive. Easy to look at and move things around in a template.

Limited to three columns on some templates. When I round a box in the editing mode, it doesn't show the same way in the recipients' email.

Hello Maria,

Thanks for your review.

Don't doubt in chatting with us if you find any type of formatting issues. We're here to help.