Pike13

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Good system, Excellent/Best Customer Support

Bewertet am 5.9.2018

The best aspect Pike13 has brought to my business is organization of scheduling and billing, including how the business is doing. I would, however, like to see more qualifiers in the "Insight" dashboard, of monthly financials, customer growth, with a more drag and drop method of viewing what I want to see...in other words more of the quick snapshots that all businesses want to look at quickly, without making everything only buildable reporting, that I have to spend a lot ot time learning and creating, etc....more like QuickBooks, or typical Dashboard applications that display what's going on with the business.

No doubt, dependability of the system, being available but the support is really excellent. They know the system they support and response to issues as well as resolution is one of the best I've ever experienced.

The system is applicable to private instruction businesses, such as music lessons, but the mindset of being able to adapt the system to bring the best user experience to people of the business world of the Arts, such as music education, can be a struggle and I have asked for some changes in future upgrades but have yet to see them. For example - being able to edit naming like clients to students, or allowing automatic attendance taken, enabling the instructor to only need to manually change for cancellations, etc. There needs to be a part of the applications design that can address the broader needs of their targeted customers, such as a music school and not a one size fits all, like an exercise business.

Hi David,

Thank you very much for your review and your feedback. We value you, Anita, and your business.

Please continue working with our team to provide feedback and suggestions on improvements. It is important for us to understand how businesses work and use cases as we create new features and enhancements to our product.

Jamie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

FrontDeskHQ is the best client software on the market!

Bewertet am 22.8.2016

I have been with FDHQ from the very beginning. Not only did they start off with a very solid product, they have improved incrementally over the years. They know their "Why" and do not stray from what they are really good at.

Ease of use. I can train new staff members very quickly in how to use FDHQ. The mobile functionality is great, too.

I wish their were billets for class services. That way I could assign different pay rates for each class to the same person for doing different jobs.

It would be a lot cleaner of a look if the FDHQ website could be separated by services and embedded into the gym website. Also, this would create a more seamless experience for the user.

Courses need to have wait lists.

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your review! I'm glad that you are so happy with Front Desk, and we appreciate that you've stayed with us for so long!

Your feedback is important to us as we continue to improve and build our product, and the reporting feature is one of the areas that we're looking at.

I am happy to tell you that we very recently rolled out waitlists for classes. Hopefully that will make your life a bit easier! You can see how to enable the feature here: https://frontdeskhq.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205838123-Enabling-a-Waitlist-on-a-Class

Don't hesitate to contact our support team at support@frontdeskhq.com if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Katie and the Front Desk Team

Liz

Not worth it

Bewertet am 18.4.2017

I have been doing using FrontDeskHQ as my platform for my clients and facility for over 2 years, and they started out great! Online they taught me the ins/outs about how to use the features & functions, but soon they started changing them periodically and randomly, and inefficiently. What I could control among each client would depend on WHEN I acquired that client, and there was no way to change those. If I want to change a class, I have to go into each one individually; so not having a systematic way of updating current classes seems archaic. When they try fixing things it is dependent on me taking screen shots of every problem I am having, which I nor my clients don't have time to do and shouldn't be expected to. They are constantly trying to update their system, but the fact they still use both "new" and "classical" reporting systems makes financials a bit confusing. They have been charging more and more each month, and they blame it on the merchant processor, who then blames it back on FrontDesk HQ. Every time I ask about my rate they say I have the "old rate", but each month over more than triple that amount gets charged to my account, and it has nothing to do with my revenue! When I ask the merchant to explain the rate, they speak to me condescendingly and promise they have the lowest rate in the industry. I cannot wait to try all these other products offered out there. Don't waste your time, it's a very inefficient product.

Clients think it is easy, and they have updated their system to send reminder emails and allow clients to get on a waitlist! Been wanting that for a long time.

Dishonest rates, lack of quality systematic improvement making things more efficient for the trainer.

Julie

Pike13 works very well for our 85+ swim school franchise. User-friendly and quick learning...

Bewertet am 16.3.2018

The software is very user friendly and has a quick learning curve for new users. Scheduling classes, managing multiple locations, processing automatic recurring billing for tuition, and booking recurring appointments are at the top of the list.
Having the ability to see class openings across the week allows staff to quickly sell enrollments to new and existing customers. Scheduling new classes is a simple process with just a few clicks. Customizing memberships is also a simple process and billing is automatic.
Pike13's Customer Service is outstanding and they really listen to feedback from their clients.

The lag time in reporting is frustrating. I would like to see all reporting in real-time. I would also like the ability from the Franchisor side to control the standard service offerings across all locations.

Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for the review. We are thrilled that so many things work well for the franchisees and corporate. And we appreciate the feedback on how the product can be improved. We will continue to make updates to the software and are happy to have you and your team with us while we do this!

Ilias

Review from a Salsa school owner

Bewertet am 11.4.2016

I tested many management systems and my final choice was Front Desk.

The main reason is that the...

I tested many management systems and my final choice was Front Desk.

The main reason is that the front end and back end are well thought out and well layout. It doesn't take university level training to run this platform. It was made to be simple first. When testing some other platforms i would get lost in the setup process and I'm very knowledgeable of all tech stuff...

The sales staff and support staff is uber friendly and you always get the impression you're calling a friend....

Here in Quebec we have bilingual costumers. The system doesn't allow on the costumer side to pick their language. Once you pick your language all the system will reflect that language. This is an issue for some of our costumers and this could be a cool options to offer in the near future. Also, some of the french translation are bizarre and inaccurate' and some sections aren't fully translated.

There's some annoying bugs ( i already sent all this to their support team)

1. Locations don't display correctly this is confusing for my customers... Its been a couple of months and it hasn't been fixed... We have 3 locations and sometimes the incorrect location would show up on the client sent bills... I always get confused clients calls)
2. Not having a direct call line was a problem sometimes...
3. Bugs are fixed a little slow to my liking.
4. The selling enrollment layout on the admin side is just a mess' we have about 40 enrollments that we sell and they are organized randomly' we can't manually organize them either' so every time we sell stuff we have to go one by one' we loose a lot of time doing this.
5. There's no possibility to show and make a client accept terms and conditions in enrollments' its possible in classes but not enrollments' don't understand why?

Pros
Friendly customer service
Easy to setup
Clear Apple like layout
Cons
No possibility to call... They will call you if you request'
Email support sometimes slow to respond more than 48 hours
Follow up on bugs is somewhat shaky.. sometimes I wouldn't get a return email
95% of our clients didn't sign the Docusign waiver upon registering' so the implementation of this option is not great
More bugs than I expected

Future wants
Capacity to segment each class in man and women section. Very use full when you run a latin dance school ( Mindbody gives you this option by putting a lead and follow option to each class )

JT

Pike13 works well for us

Bewertet am 5.9.2018

It's been great. I think I've been a client for at least 4 years or so. Great customer service and an overall ease of use. Thanks, guys.

I love the look. It fits very well with the layout of our website. Customer service is always awesome and is always right on with their "fixes" and have even helped me with work arounds that they didn't initially have answers for.

I feel like you guys are pretty good about keeping up with customer needs. I've run into a few issues over the years of Pike13/Front Desk just not having a solution for my issues but in most every case I blame that on our business. We do a lot of different things with our Youth Program and it's hard to expect one service to meet all of our needs.

Hi J.T.,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We truly appreciate you and your business. Please continue to reach out to customer care and your account manager. We do track all of the suggestions we receive and it is good to know use cases as we make enhancements to our product.

Serenity
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste

New User Review (1 year)

Bewertet am 25.9.2018

For the amount of Clients and Staff we have, the program simplicity is much needed and great for our community. Customer Service and Set-up/Account Rep are quick to respond, friendly, and work with you to get things resolved. This is one of the main reasons we enjoy Pike13 for our business so far. Although we are waiting for some better feature/functionality developments to give it all 5 stars.

Customer Service is superb and best in the business.
Ease and simplicity in teaching staff and clients to use on front and back ends.
Notices posted at the Top of Pike13 when developments/updates are coming.

As a newer product, features need development to increase efficiency. The ease of use can also hinder needed functions when trying to make things too minimal. Examples: App, Kiosk, Services, No Charge Services, Use of Gift Certificates, etc.

Hi Serenity,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We all enjoy working with you and your team.

We value your use cases and feedback, so please continue to share that with our customer care team and your account manager. While we cannot make all changes, as we make enhancements, it is great to understand how the product is used and the functionalities desired.

Richard
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software rich with features

Bewertet am 22.8.2016

We've been using FD for 3 years and we have grown to rely on it and trust it. We especially like the thoughtfulness of features like time zone support that its competitors do NOT have.

It is scalable and there is plenty of room for us to grow into it. The new bulk enrollment feature makes it easier than ever.

No customer service telephone support. Can't tag plans and passes so they appear where you want them in the menu which forces you to make custom HTML menus. Clients sometimes find the interface confusing mainly because you can't just sign up for a class or workshop without going to the date of that class or work shop first.

Hi Richard,

Thanks so much for your review! I'm happy you're enjoying Front Desk so far and we really appreciate your feedback.

I would like to schedule a call with you to address your concerns and share some upcoming updates to our customer service offerings.

To schedule a time that works well for you, please email me at support@frontdeskhq.com and reference my reply to your review.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kris Knowles
Manager, Customer Care at Front Desk

Justin
Justin

Misleading Sales Team and Poor Membership Customer Service

Bewertet am 21.9.2018

I would discourage anyone looking into Pike13 to look elsewhere. This is not an honest company and you will be locked into a long contract you will not be able to get out of for a full year. Mindbody, Zenrez and other fitness software provide much better customer service and a much more honest experience.

Their Mailchimp integration is great. While there is no way to section clients based on membership purchased, it gives us some great ways to follow up with clients. Although this is more thanks to MailChimp's versatility, not so much Pike13's.

We were sold a contract to this software on a false pretense. We were told that their software integrates with a third party site (ClassPass). Once we signed the contract, management informed us that the integration was not working, but would be fixed. It is now close to 5 months later and there has been no progress made. They also refused to compensate us, or take any responsibility for any inconvenience they have caused. There are several other components of the software which are also significantly inferior to Mindbody Online and other fitness studio software.

Hello Justin,

I am sorry for the poor experience with Pike13. Your account manager will reach out to you soon and provide your options moving forward.

Greg
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Success with FrontDesk

Bewertet am 24.8.2016

Allows us to automate processes that normally require hours of Labour. Best user interface on the market and none of their competitors come close to the end user experience as Front Desk has.

-User Interface
-Intuitiveness
-Customization of appearance
-Logical approach to page progressions from the front and back end of the software

*Important to note that although constructive, these aren't the key features to Front Desk's software and are just based on our needs as a business.
-no virtual storefront for clients purchasing merchandise
-The only unintuitive feature in the software is the sign in kiosk
-No perfect merchant integration solution

Hi Greg,

Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad that you've had such a great experience with Front Desk. Your feedback is important to us as we continue to improve and build our product.

Don't hesitate to contact our support team at support@frontdeskhq.com if you ever have any questions or experience any issues.

Sincerely,
Katie and the Front Desk Team

Kim
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Very disappointed and frustrated

Bewertet am 17.5.2023

My experience in the last year has been so horrible. Pike 13 is the worst vendor I’ve ever worked with.

They used to have customer service. And I could speak with a live person. Now I can’t. I’ve requested to speak with someone over 2 months ago and no one has called me. They only send emails and ask me why I want to talk to a representative. I want to talk to them I want to them to hear what I have to say about there product and customer service.

I switched from Mind Body to have better customer service and experience. The last 2.5 years with Pike customer support has gone way down hill. I’m very disappointed. I asked for a call from a representative and no one will call. I only get emails. I want to talk to a real person.

Jess

NEVER SIGN UP WITH THEM

Bewertet am 2.12.2015

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WRITING A REVIEW IN MY LIFE!
If you ask...

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WRITING A REVIEW IN MY LIFE!
They don't care about your company.
If you ask questions and want them to help you, they get mad and accuse you!
If you want them to cancel, they charge you!

In the beginning, the sale rep Andrew Clark was great with providing information about their software. Every questions I had, he answered and gave great promises. FYI, I researched for a gym management software for 2 years and finally made a decision. I was forwarded to Halina and she gave me 2 30 minutes training session. I didn't like it because when I was about to start to learn about the software, the training session ended. She was always in a hurry to end the training.
Then I spoke with Chris, the migration team who was going to migrate all of my 400 clients for free. Then he said, he can't and will have to charge me for it, which was different from what was told by Andrew. But I didn't feel comfortable giving out all the credit card info to them so I said I will fill out the credit card information.
Moreover, I gave my merchant account to connect it to the software 3 weeks ago and still haven't connected it.

So, I asked to cancel my account because nothing was being done but just accusing me because I had a one busy week!
So they said, they will extend the free trial for until January of next year.
So I said that fine.
I tried to work with them but still didn't work out.
So I said to cancel my account.

NEXT THING YOU KNOW, THEY CHARGED ME!

I called Andrew, he hung up the phone on me. I called again, sent me to voicemail.

They don't care about your company.
If you ask questions and want them to help you, they get mad at you!
If you want them to cancel, they charge you!

Hi Jess,
Our team is sorry for any inconvenience - that's the last thing we want to do. We've issued a refund to your account. If you'd like to continue with the complimentary late-start date and training package, please respond to our email. Or let us know if you'd rather cancel your account. Either way we're happy to help! As discussed, Front Desk values you and your clients' security and is PCI Compliant, so we are unable to manually input your client information due to the way in which the information is stored. If you're still interested, please reply to the Director of Customer Success, Todd. You should have an email from him in your inbox. If it's buried, just email support@frontdeskhq.com and they can connect you!
The Front Desk team

Shannon
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software. Improves our Business!

Bewertet am 22.8.2016

Front Desk is awesome. Great, easy interface that maximizes the potential for our business. We have been able to manage our clients more efficiently and haven't even reached the tip of the iceberg on what we can do with the functionality.

Easy to use. Great reporting. Extensive capacity on capabilities for varied business models. Makes life a heck of a lot easier!

Depending on the customer service rep you get will depend on your service. Overall we have had an incredible time with their customer service, however sometimes they can be short with you and not fully answer your questions (to be fair- I have a lot of them so I would be short with me too). My only wish is that we had a little more offering of phone calls or webinars to review some more complex solutions.

Hi Shannon,

Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad you're enjoying Front Desk so far and we really appreciate your feedback.

We're sorry you haven't had an amazing customer service experience with every member of our team and I would like to schedule a call with you to discuss your experience in greater detail.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Kris Knowles
Manager, Customer Care at Front Desk

Robert

Front Desk Review

Bewertet am 5.9.2018

I use the system daily for membership management, product sales, and analytics. When I have an issue, I send an email to support and almost immediately get an email response saying my request was received. Then q direct me mail from a support engineer follows soon afterwards. I've used it for 2 years and rarely have any major issues. It is quite reliable and now with the mobile apps, makes using the system that much easier.

Cloud based with extensive documentation and very reliable customer support.

Non integration with Square technology. We are now using Square for some merchandise sales and it would be nice to have the two work together, with Pike13 being the source of all data.

Hi Robert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review and feedback. We enjoy working with you and value your business.

Jordan
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

I love Front Desk!

Bewertet am 19.3.2017

I spent months reading online reviews about scheduling softwares and I trialed dozens of them. Front Desk is the only software with huge flexibility, incredible customer support, and a Point of Sale system built in. There are many softwares that look enticing at the beginning, but once you get into the nuicences of running a business through them, you realize how important customer support is. Front Desk has a rockstar team based in Seattle that knows my business, has infinite patience, and has excellent communication skills.

point of sale built in, ease of use, ability to schedule appointments, classes and courses, a simple app for smartphones, awesome and friendly customer service.

The only thing I can't currently do with this software is restrict clients by age (birthday). For example if I want to run a summer camp for 6-12 year olds, a 5 year old could register if the parent chooses to ignore our requirements.

Antwort von Pike13

Thank you, Jordan. We're glad you are enjoying Front Desk so far. We appreciate your feedback and will keep it in mind as we continue to improve our service offering. As always, please let us know if there is anything else we can do to support your business.

Kris and the Front Desk team

Kyle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PIKE13 is great for recurring billings and online bookings!

Bewertet am 6.1.2021

Overall our experience was exceptional, we are still using and will continue to use PIKE13!

Direct online booking for clients, the ability to require a stored credit card in order to reserve time on our schedules, recurring billing and payments, links to MailChimp email marketing, simple interface, easy to navigate and work together among teammates.

No PIKE13 integration to our main Web site aside from Widgets. It was like managing and having two Web sites, somewhat redundant. Customer support is via email. It's hard to get a hold of a person directly but they do their best.

Kisar

I think the customer service is great. It was easy to schedule a meeting.

Bewertet am 8.6.2018

Ease of use.

Ease of use.

I like that it does it is not "Shut Down" often. It is pretty reliable when it comes to processing payments for purchase requests, etc.

I wish there was a 24 hour live chat that we can use in case we need support after hours. I also wish we could auto debit our personal training clients when they only have 1 session left.

Hi Kisar,

Thank you for your feedback and review. We appreciate knowing what works for our customers and what features they would like to see. As we continue to improve our product, we will let you know.

Kristen

The Pike13 team is great at helping us work with the software to meet our unique needs.

Bewertet am 6.6.2018

Deatiled reporting options. Easy check-in.

Lots of steps to sign people up then check them into a service. Too little information visible when you check someone into a service. Notifications about missed payments or notes on the client are not visible immediately upon lookup/check in.

Hi Kristen,

Thank you so much for the review and the feedback. It is good to see what our customers would like to see to make their every day tasks easier. As we continue to improve our product, we will keep you updated.

Scott

CrossFit Threefold review

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

Overall we are satisfied as any problems we had were resolved

Overall we are satisfied as any problems we had were resolved

Client kiosk and seperate business app

Our account manager has bee excellent to work with

There had been some glitches on our iPad that when we had kiosk sign in up would transfer to business side of things causing a security breach with our athletes information

Hi Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review and share your experience with us. We appreciate it very much!

Jon
  • Branche: Musik

Pike13 for music schools

Bewertet am 24.1.2022

There have been very few disruptions with Pike13 in the 2+ years that we have used the product. It is a useful tool for scheduling, billing, and maintaining communication with clients.

Scheduling weekly lessons and rehearsals is easy to do in Pike13.

We would like to see a more flexible way to mark students as canceled for one group class, rather than removing them from the roster for one week.

Joe
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

station ahtletics

Bewertet am 28.9.2018

wonderful customer service very helpful and respond very quickly.

wonderful customer service very helpful and respond very quickly.

Great software for multi gym owner. Easy to transfer info and get accurate information

was a little challenging for myself to learn but i am not super tech savy.

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. We appreciate it very much. It is also great to see your growth over the last year and we're excited to see what happens over this next year!

Software is Stagnant - No significant improvements in over a year

Bewertet am 4.1.2018

It has good uptime. It doesn't charge per-user or per-staff. That is a pleasant difference. Not much else.

Super slow. Reporting functionality is lousy. Doesn't integrate with other services, particularly Zapier. Waivers generated are flawed and have cost me hundreds of dollars in lost revenue.

Hi David,

I am sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with our software. We appreciate your feedback and honesty. Your account manager reached out to you shortly after the review was left. I hope you have had a chance to connect with him and discuss things.

S

Very Disappointed in Front Desk

Bewertet am 21.10.2015

The product Front Desk had its problems and limitation but as a start-up business I had planned to use them and felt as I progressed, so would they. While they have a trial period like most, it was obvious that I was putting in a lot of time creating my site. Never having done something like this before I knew that the staff support would be a huge contributor to my success. Things started out great but as time went on during the trial period they kept dropping the ball. They would say all the right things and have you really truly believing them...and then nothing. I gave them several opportunities to rectify the situation and they kept failing. I figured if this is what happens during the 'trial period' for new customers what would they be like to work with when you are a paying customer. Their focus is on small businesses but I say they have 'lost their focus', and customer service is key.

Antwort von Pike13

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with our trial version. We pride ourselves in providing an intuitive, simple product backed up with a helpful and courteous support team. When you become a Front Desk customer, you will be paired with a New Client Consultant for training, as well as a Customer Success Manager to help you set your business up on Front Desk. Again, our sincere apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused. If you'll let us, we'd love to help rectify the situation and see if you'd be a good fit for the product. Please contact support@frontdeskhq.com. Thank you.

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung

It works flawlessly and customer support is great

Bewertet am 21.12.2017

I don't need to spend a lot of time on issues. It works well and integrates with my email marketing.

It's very easy to use and the migration from another software system was easy. We had a lot of support. The training was great and they get back to us quickly when we need help.

I wish the online store for merchandise was viewable for clients and it would be great if the app had notifications for marketing and promotion for students.

Rebeka
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Pike13

Bewertet am 19.7.2019

I used Pike13 because the ballet studio where my daughter took lessons used it for tuition. I had no issues or confusion using the platform and it seemed secure and very user-friendly. I felt comfortable storing my credit card information for repeated use.

As a user, I had no obvious problems with this software. I don't know how it is to set up on the administrator end, but if the user end is an indication I'm sure it's very intuitive to use.

Hi Rebeka,

Thank you for leaving a review. It is always great to see how the user experience is for the clients of our customers.

Director of Customer Success