SAP Roambi Bewertungen

SAP Roambi

Mobile Reporting and Analytics App

4.5/5 (4 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing experience in data visualization and presentation! Very intuitive tool!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Mobility analysis.
Interactive and easy to use charts.
Dashboarding and analytics.

It's very easy to use, the charts and the interactive dashboard are amazing and can easily shared throught the organization. With Roambi Flow, you can also easily create interactive presentation using the reports created with Roambi Analytics. The tool is perfect for mobile use, also because you can use it without internet connection.

It doesn't support big load of data and it's not very approprieted for data scientist because you cannot drill the data and change the dimension of analysis in real time. Also you cannot export data in Excel or print the reports.
Roambi Flow is only available on Ipad.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Mit Google übersetzen

I use Roambi to create interactive reports and usefull presentation.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The tool is very easy to use and have a lot of different pre built layouts ready to use. The graphic and UI is very very easy to use and also the look is fantastic.

The creation of the auto-update is not very immediate, also because there aren't a lot of different direct connectors to other data sources.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Roambi free trial review

Bewertet am 14.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung

Roambi offers nine different views to display your data.
You can build your report/analysis in three steps (says the site)
First of all you have to select the template (view) you like and think is best for your report needs. Import your data (excel, csv, html) and you are done with your first move
Build a test dashboard – 1st try
I’ve tried to build a report with a bit complicate excel file as data (many columns-rows of data). I was totally confused how to build it and at last as I used the help menu-info I didn’t have any output as the app didn’t recognize the file.
Build a test dashboard – 2nd try
I’ve tied to upload a simple excel file with three columns and 5 rows. It did ok with that and I build a chart and a table with the data (excel can do it as well). As I finished the dashboard building, I send it to my mobile (as the app is not compatible for pc use not even for the preview of your dashboard!) and it needs the Roambi app installed as well on my mobile device. So if I use this product I have to ask from all the company managers-CEOs to download this app on their mobile if they want reports. No thanks

Kind of detailed help menu

- Not compatible with pc and the site does not even has compatibility with explorer
- I didn’t find anything new for its cost (about 39$/month)

Nur Sternebewertungen