JobAdder

JobAdder Review

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 26.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of workflow makes the recruiter able on with their job

Nothing, if we find an issue it fixed almost straight away / next day

Jay L.

JobAdder - Robust & Easy to Use

Bewertet am 14.8.2018

The Product:
First of all, I rated the product 4 stars overall only b/c I couldn't give them 4.5 stars. 5 in my book is nirvana, so overall me and my team are very pleased with the product.

Very easy to use and configure/customize. UI is clean and easy to navigate, so you don't get lost like you do with a busy UI. Grid/List view gives you easy sort/filter options with links to all the related records. We've only been using the product for about 2 months and we are very happy. I'd say our team has become advanced users of ATS platforms, as JobAdder is our 4th and hopefully our last (for the foreseeable future) ATS. They are very responsive to the user community's feedback for feature enhancements, so new releases are always bringing new functionality. Data migration was well organized, but the difficulty in the implementation comes from not being intimate with how JobAdder works so we had some clean up (and still do) to keep from having inaccurate data. Junk In, Junk Out...as they say.

The Support:
Fantastic, responsive, knowledgeable, helpful, friendly. I can't be more pleased with their support!

The Product:
The scheduling and outlook integration is weak and desperately needs improvement. The fact you can't create a recurring meeting in the ATS is mind boggling, and the fact that you can't create a team appointment with more than one other user is also a bit mind boggling. The synchronization between ATS and Outlook calendars only goes one way, so there is still a lot of clicking back & forth to make sure appointments received in outlook get added to. Would be nice if job ads that are posted within the system would automatically close when the job is filled...but not much of a hassle to update...just one more thing to remember.

Sales Automation and sequencing doesn't exist. It would be awesome if they took some notes from Salesforce on the lead-to-order (win/loss) process.

There are other minor issues, as is typical with ANY software, but we are optimistic that they can and will be addressed in future releases...hopefully in the very near future.

Jesse E.
Mit Google übersetzen

Perfect for a small agency!

Bewertet am 2.12.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I run a small executive search company and was looking for a system that not only would work like an ATS but could also act like a CRM. I like to batch communicate with my candidates just as much as my customers. Jobadder does this. In fact, working within JobAdder is smooth and powerful. Posting positions is easy, replying to candidates is easy, building templates, etc.. it's all really simple and effective. After reviewing several ATS systems, I felt that it was the most intuitive and easy to use system for my needs at an attractive price point. Plus the customer support is nothing like I've experienced before from a software company. They're very attentive, polite, and solve all my problems with ease. I promise I'm not paid to say that, they're really that good.

There's a few of things that I wish could be improved. 1) You can't import all of your LinkedIn or other database (.csv files) records to JobAdder for free. They will do it but, they will charge you. Seems a bit petty. 2) I wish it was a little more similar to Workable where you would import a candidate and it would automatically scrape the web for additional contact information (i.e. additional email addresses, twitter feeds, Facebook, GitHub, Stackoverflow, etc..) to enhance the record. It looks like you can add a picture to your candidate records, but you have to do that manually. Workable does all of this automatically. Lastly, I wish I could create a record from the clipboard as oppose to creating a .pdf or .doc to import a resume. Sometimes I find a resume on a blog and I just want to copy it and paste it into Jobadder. And if I had to nitpick... I wish it was a little bit faster.

Nicolas B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great applicant tracker but workflow could do with improvement

Bewertet am 11.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Jobadder makes the applicant tracking process easy to manage if you use job boards such as Seek (who are a part-owner of Jobadder). Being able to access candidates from anywhere via this cloud based tool is great. The resume search tool is also good and the system is relatively fast given it's cloud based.

Whilst this is a slick tool, Jobadder still has a way to go in terms of being a total workflow management tool and it is quite clear that it started life as an applicant tracking tool rather than a recruitment database.

If you value a database where all email correspondence is linked to clients / candidates then this one is not for you. There is no seamless link between your email client and jobadder meaning you have to manually upload emails to the database (sent and received) from google or outlook 365. Furthermore this is something they (jobadder developers) do not see as valuable. For some people this is a non-issue but for me, I like to keep an audit trail of all client correspondence and easily be able to access it and ensure if needed it has a time and date stamp and can easily forward this email to a client (usual issues such as re-sending terms of business and the usual issues a recruitment firm faces around the timing of candidate submissions etc.

Furthermore there is no ability to undertake a text search on notes / emails that you do manually upload into the system. The float functionality is very geared towards low-value recruitment, utilising a tool whereby the client clicks a hyperlink which goes to a jump page which you have no control over the look and feel of.

From a workflow perspective, being able to update candidate skills, employment details, add notes etc is a little hit and miss.

I have voiced these concerns but get the feeling their priority is to continually add smaller job boards to the platform than continue to improve workflow and functionality. It's a real pity as they are ALMOST there in terms of having a really awesome tool!

For now we will stick with them but here's hoping I can change my 6 to a 10!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Monica K.
Branche: Rechtsberatung
Mit Google übersetzen

A simple and user friendly recruitment software

Bewertet am 19.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

An extremely user friendly system even for the not so tech savvy users.
We use it for all our national recruitment including graduate recruitment.
You can easily send bulk emails to shortlisted candidates and it records all interactions with candidates.
JobAdder support uses a ticketing system which is very efficient- You receive a response within 24 hours or most of the time within the hour. Their support team is based in Sydney so you can easily call them directly if required.
They also have a JobAdder app on IOS where you can easily access and view any new job applications.
There is no contract- It is month to month and is charged per user so it is very cost efficient and a great system for any organisations who are new to using a recruitment software system.
JobAdder also has a range of job boards- For each job that you post, you can select however many job boards you wish for the job to appear on (LinkedIn, SEEK, Indeed.com, Company intranet page etc..)

You can easily forward CV's to hiring managers to review and provide a rating, however the system doesn't easily allow for you to send through covering letters or other documents the candidate has attached with their application to the hiring managers.
Running metric reports are quite basic and limited.

Sharon P.

JobAdder review

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Great firm, evolving and leading product

Hi have been a customer of Jobadder for over 5 years

Support has always been responsive and impressively no glitches even though we are in WA

Also when I was working with NFP Disability Services, I reached out and there was offer of support

I love how Jobadder is now being more intuitive like when moving contacts to other companies it makes the comment, removing the requirement to make the record card note

And whilst Im sure there is lots of content and video on help would be really good for refreshers like most used functions perhaps? Who has the time to self navigate?

Perhaps yearly webinars these are the not to be missed new functions

Keeley E.

Great system but major flaw with Job Board integration

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you don't need to integrate with UK Job Boards, JobAdder is a very good system. The Support Team respond quickly and there are lots of training videos to help.
Unfortunately as we are struggling greatly with uploading applications, it is wasting us a lot of time. The alternative is to switch the application form back on however we risk candidates not applying for vacancies if they are not able apply easily via the Job Boards. For this reason, we are having to look for an alternative system. If we would have known about this feature during the demo, we would not have chosen JobAdder. As a recruitment company, we need the candidates experience when applying for jobs to be as easy as possible.

JobAdder is an all in one system which makes it easy for multiposting adverts onto Job Boards through to managing vacancies and candidates.
It is very customisable and is great as a CRM as well as a recruitment management system for both Temporary and Permanent placements.
It integrates with MailChimp and Xero which is also useful for us.

The major flaw we have found is when applicants apply via the main Job Boards in the UK (TotalJobs, Reed, Monster and CV Library) they are diverted to an external application form where they have to reattach their CV. It doesn't pull the CV the candidate has in the Job Board. This means that candidates abort their application half way through which is putting a barrier in the way. As many applicants apply for jobs on the move, it's not likely they will have their CV to hand and saved on their phone. Most candidates will not come back later, they will just move onto the next vacancy advert.
We turned the application form off, which means that we receive applications by email but we then have to manually upload them. If you regularly receive 50+ applications per role, this is then very time consuming. At this stage (Sept 2019) there is no update from JobAddder as to when they will be able to integrate with the UK Job Boards in the same way as Broadbean etc

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

James H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great app with awesome customer service

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The workflows and set up is very easy to understand. They have walkthrough guides for almost everything and if something doesn't work or is missing the customer service team are very fast to respond using the chat feature.

Some more integrations would be good. Especially with CRM systems. The marketing functionality is somewhat limited. There is an integration with MailChimp which is good.

Clarke P.

Dynamo Review

Bewertet am 9.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Love the fact that the app is built and configured for mobile devices not just the PC version re-sized or re-hashed. This makes it great for accessing info on the move. As well as being very functional its obvious that some thought and effort has gone into the front end which does make for painless experience.

The support team at Jobadder are amazing. They answer the phone in 2 rings and if they dont have an immediate answer will be back in touch very quickly with a solution. Generally tho I dont use their support too much as the product is very intuitive.

This app provides a read only version of your database which is perfect for me as that is what I require when out and about. Of course you can log onto the full site to make edits etc.

Pete T.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for recruiters

Bewertet am 9.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We've had a few systems at RWA. JobAdder is the pick of the bunch. We're an IT Recruitment agency in Auckland. We wanted a tool that could manage our client and candidate base and track candidates right through the different job stages. The key for us is to be able to find talent on our database via an efficient search tool and match it up to the job/client requirements. Would recommend!

- Intuitive
- Job board integration
- Search functionality
- Cloud
- Mobile
- Support is outstanding!
- Innovative, working on new features all the time.
- Talent pooling

Courtney R.

Love the Simplicity!

Bewertet am 25.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We evaluated a TON of different CRMs in our recent software conversion, and I was struck immediately by the very clean look and feel to Jobadder. In fact, within 10 minutes into the demo I recall thinking "Ok! We found it!" It seemed (and still seems) very intuitive and easy to use. We love that it's web-based (our previous system was not), so is of course accessible at home, remotely, or at the office. The Jobadder support team is always friendly and easy to work with and although I can't exactly tell if they're smiling as they're responding to our support requests, it seems like they are!

We were seeking a CRM that was more intuitive and more simple than our previous one, which Jobadder is. With any transition to seemingly the other end of the spectrum, there are just a few things that we had previously that we wish we still did. For our company in particular, we would ideally like a bit more line-of-business separation of data, but we have been able to work with Jobadder just fine. And there were a few small issues that we weren't fully aware of until the conversion time, but the Jobadder folks were able to talk us through all of our options.

Travis S.
Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Why I use JobAdder CRM

Bewertet am 14.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

It's ease of use, logical layout and limited clicks to get to the point where you want to be is an attractive feature of this cloud based software. I also like that JobAdder seems to be flexible in working with their customers and have a willingness to work with them to customize the product to a degree. They also did a great job parsing my data into the system, which initially was a concern of mine, however they performed above my expectations.

While JobAdder does offer some nice functionalities there are several areas where they have fallen short with their technology. These aren't deal breakers but do bring about some frustration. (system doesn't check for duplicate records before creating a new one; 'contacts' and 'candidates' are two separate profiles which means double data entry; a tickler reminder system for activity doesn't exist however they do offer an 'upcoming tasks' option; you can't edit date stamps (other systems have two time stamps); if there are multiple users under an account there isn't a streamlined process to electronically share profiles; applet fields can not be changed on your own, you have to go through JobAdder support for that (good thing is there isn't a cost for this)

Patrik H.

JobAdder as an ATS

Bewertet am 13.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I like the added features like the plugin for social and JA for Gmail. Integration of several third-party services and candidate sources is probably the biggest time saver for any ATS, in my experience that biggest gripe users have on ATS products is that they often act a bit as a walled garden and so much time is spent on data entry which is a huge waste of time for any organization.

I think the product can act smarter features and help with decision making based on the data available from the database. The email function could be improved like for example having automatic follow up emails and maybe a dashboard showing any replies our unanswered emails to help recruiters keep track of their process and knowing what actions need to be taken on a daily and weekly basis.

Darryl W.
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Custom Data Extract by JobAdder

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I engaged JobAdder to do a custom data extract of 127k rows for us.

The export came out perfect, exactly what we were looking for.

Very economical too.

Very happy : the service, everyone has been great to deal with, friendly, happy & professional
Very happy : the turnaround time of the entire thing, from start to finish in a couple of days is excellent
Very happy : the end result, the data is just what we wanted, and the mockup/preview that let us confirm what we wanted worked well

Could be improved: the delivery method below via FileZilla & winzip is unnecessarily convoluted and many corporate PCs are locked down and do not have the ability to download / install applications, and even if they do, will just have to go back and uninstall them as soon as they're finished. The way you did the mockup via dropbox was far and away a superior delivery mechanism and I would entreat you to investigate shifting to using that for the delivery of the finished product also.

Martin S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product with great support

Bewertet am 18.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

JobAdder is a great cloud based CRM solution for the recruitment industry. It has a really simple and intuitive user interface across desktop and mobile platforms and integrates well with social networks and Outlook. It has all the functionality required to effectively manage the recruitment process, but in a much simpler and pared down way than other solutions.
What's great is that as a vendor, the JobAdder team offer awesome support and are constantly developing the product to suit the end users. The reporting tools are excellent also. Overall, a great product and quite simply the best recruitment CRM we've used.

Nothing to say here other that if there's something that's not working as it should, the support and development team at JobAdder are great at resolving it.

Matt S.
Branche: Buchhaltung

JobAdder: Simply the only choice for Recruitment Managment Software

Bewertet am 15.5.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

JobAdder's intuitive, clean design makes the software easy both to learn and operate. This assists both in training users and encouraging consultants to use the software to comprehensively record activity.

The team is consistently looking for ways to innovate their service offering through product augmentation and integration with other key software used by our business.

Thirdly, JA's customer service is second to none. The customer service team's knowledge of the product, eagerness to help, and professional manner ensure any inquiries are actioned immediately!

Finally, the customizability of the software is excellent. After using two clunky "out of the box" RMSs, having something that is built around the needs of our business is a breath of fresh air.

JobAdder is one of a small group of businesses that I would recommend without hesitation.

N/A. JobAdder always listen to our feedback and regularly integrates that feedback into their products development.

Aaron W.

Establishing my business around JobAdder

Bewertet am 29.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Jobadder is a progressive, intuitive, and most importantly, evolving Recruitment System. Brett and the team have done a great job, with top customer service, training, and a proven track record of listening to the market.

UI is strong, however I can see a time in the next 12-24 months where it may fall behind newer products. This is a huge opportunity for JobAdder to stay in front if they get onto it early. . .

Cameron C.
Branche: Automotive
Mit Google übersetzen

JobAdder, the only option for us!

Bewertet am 28.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We found JobAdder when we found that we had out grown our previous CRM, and we are thankful that we did. The platform is intuitive and our team hit the ground 'sprinting' with minimal effect to our business. The team at JobAdder are also a perfect fit for us. They are constantly progressing the platform to keep ahead of our needs and the competition.

One area we have made significant increases is our digital integration through our website. Traffic is through the roof and candidate registration/data capture is seamless.

Everything, and they keep improving on perfection.

Nothing.

Simon T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good to be back with JobAdder

Bewertet am 9.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Ease of use, intuitive navigation, not too complex nor too simple, great job board integration, constant improvements being made, excellent support.

No significant complaints here. Integration of candidate and client records when they are the same person would be a nice-to-have but I understand there are technical reasons preventing this.

Vivien C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent product for recruitment with lots of room for improvement

Bewertet am 20.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

It's very user-friendly, making it easy to grow the database with insightful information, update and process transactions.

Response has been sporadic and very slow in the last few months. Response time is crucial to our business and this has been frustrating. Certain functions don't work well eg. linking candidate and client records together is necessary but the contact details sync when they shouldn't as work/home phone and email details have to be kept separate. This concern has been acknowledged but not actioned.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Carrie J.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and intuitive

Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

JobAdder is very intuitive and relatively easy to use. The set-up time is negligible and the support staff are very easy to deal with. The best part of having JobAdder are the webinars and the support chats - it makes for a great user experience.
The subscription is a monthly or annual one and is per user as opposed to number of jobs, which made it very easy to adopt and incorporate this ATS. The hiring managers too are pleased with the ability to get CV submissions and comment on the candidates CV.

This product is very customisable and easy to use, but in saying that, there might be a couple of ways of doing each process and if you're working in a team environment as opposed to a 'Sole charge' recruiter, it might pay to define what the process is going to look like as you can do the same thing a couple of different ways, so you'll need to ensure that you're on the same page especially if you want the reporting (which is another awesome feature) to work well.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Becky S.

Great for getting organized

Bewertet am 16.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Overall great if you're looking for your first program and want to get everything under one roof.

This software program has all of the basics that you need to get everything under one roof. Great way to get organized and keep you team updated. User-friendly and pretty easy to pick up on. We're a few weeks in, but we're happy we went with this program so far. The client portal is really nice!!

Getting everything up and going is a bit of a hassle-- there's lots of tips and great customer service, but you have to figure out what you all need and set it up yourself. The outlook add-in doesn't work if your emails are through Live, and their application form and text system could use a bit more work to be the most user-friendly. But overall a great system.

Austin T.

I love reporting statistics

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I am very impressed with the User interface of this application. The report and the visual statistics are best here. The graph shows a very easy to understand format to read data. Helps greatly with recruitment.

Simone D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Awesome product with outstanding support

Bewertet am 18.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Jobadder has to be the most innovative product in it's field. It is extremely user friendly with great functionality and incredible technical support.

There's not much to dislike to be honest and any suggestions you have are always taken on board so the product is constantly evolving.

Matt D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Hosted application to post internal Jobs

Bewertet am 9.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

JobAdder helps to post internal jobs for our company on it's hosted cloud environment. Candidates are able to apply easily and send us additional information about their interest and experience. It helps gather all info about the candidate in the database which can be managed easily.

Good for managing our online job posts.