Sortieren nach

Elizabeth W.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for data tracking and analysis

Bewertet am 9.6.2022

This platform allows me to visualize, analyze the progress that has been made during the day, week, month or year because it allows me to store and manage important data about my company, since it allows me to observe the sales, the service provided, the campaigns of marketing that have been launched, the flow of trade that has been obtained, the productivity of the company, etc. This allows me to access the platform on any device since this platform is cloud-based, it also has a mobile version.

I like salesforce because it is a client management administration platform where I can have much more personalized attention according to the needs of clients. It helps me with the direct connection with my customers, manage business opportunities since I can automate to establish and negotiate marketing campaigns so that they are more effective with Pardot, this helps me with the unification of the sales department with the marketing department allowing me to attract, select candidates and minimize the sales cycle.

The initial setup is a bit complex and takes time.

Krishna L.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

It's fantastic that it's adaptable and customizable

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

Use this in my store to run my firm, and it provides a lot of amazing options and friendly customer support as well as an excellent program. Although the pricing structure can be a bit of a challenge to stomach at times, the customization and integration options are practically limitless, so that alleviates my concerns.

The most appealing aspect of Salesforce Service Cloud to me is how simple it is to use. You don't need any support managing Your Salesforce environment after only a few minutes of training and a few tips. If You don't have the time or inclination to learn how to write difficult code, this tool will allow You to accomplish Your aim in a few of mouse clicks.

Sales and Service cloud might be expensive, but buying them both at once can save you some money. Unless a former colleague serves as a mentor, it is difficult to learn the ropes.

Karl rodrigue C.
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

good software but needs support from other software

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

salesforce is a good software but not everything is perfect, some redesign of the platform and necessary

the platform has many ready-to-use integrations. APIs allow developers to create custom integrations.
very easy to use and user friendly platform to manage sales account, opportunities, leads

the software is not perfect integration with other platforms is necessary for optimal use, for example the integration of Docusign an overhaul of the interface is also important

Shayla B.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement, good data management

Bewertet am 13.6.2022

Keeping track of and following up with my clients was made easier, and I was able to see an overall picture of my month's performance thanks to the data it provided. Because of it, I am able to come up with innovative ideas for our company. When you create a solution that can be used almost indefinitely, you need to be able to scale it. There is no end to what can be done here.

Because I've been using it for six years, I've become accustomed to it. It's also easier to use when you have all the information you need about the lead, the firm, and your calling app all on the same page. The best aspect is that you'll have a lot of options when it comes to finding new customers for your business. You'll have no trouble seeing and pursuing the best prospects.

Sometimes it's hard to tell which information is helpful and which is negative since there's so much of it out there. It's difficult to gain hands-on experience with different options.

Matt C.

Service from Salesforce

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

We have never had issues with support since implementing the service cloud and have freed up time from our CS department.

Integration to our sales cloud, RingDNA
Ease of use and easy tracking of tickets
Both Sales and Service now have a better understanding of their customer and both need to ask each other all the time.

Felt the cost of both Sales and Service cloud does become pricey but you can get both a little cheaper together.

ServiceNow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Service Cloud

With us using Sales cloud didn't make sense using anything else.
Jose P.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Great SaaS solution

Bewertet am 1.5.2022

Effortless installation, saved us almost a month of installation and deployment process.

No free trial full of features, besides that the quality of the UI is awesome.

Palash S.

Awesome CRM Systems

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

Amazing experience with Knowledge Maangement, CRM and building ticketing system for customers

I’ve been integrating this CRM as a package for our end clients and it’s been so ease of use and service through CRM and online ticketing system through phone, chat and email. Highly Recommended!

One of the desirable products of Salesforce nothing to be disliked about!

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and critical user friendly software

Bewertet am 8.6.2022

Very positive experience using Salesforce Service Cloud. It completely takes care of our service center ticketing system requirements. Although expensive, we are glad we made this choice.

Salesforce is extremely easy to use with rich features and functionality. There is a huge marketplace out there with third-party apps which will help you with your business needs with strong integration capabilities. It's an excellent case management tool for our support team and everyone loves it. We've never heard of outages or major problems, and the software works consistently all the time.

The cost appears to be on the higher side, they seem to be expensive even for minor requirements. Some configurations are complex and Bizapps take too long to implement changes. The Mobile version app is terrible and SF can do a lot better in this area.

Sheryl S.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Salesforce Service Cloud offers powerful CRM but get ready for a steep learning curve

Bewertet am 19.6.2022

I've been using it for over 6 months and in my experience, Salesforce is a great platform but not everything is perfect. The platform is complex so I highly recommend finding a good implementation partner.

We use it in my firm, and Salesforce Service Cloud for Realtors offers amazing options for customer service and support. It has helped me become a more productive agent and better understand every client. Because it's cloud-based, I can access my platform on any device. It also has a responsive mobile version that I like.

I can create personalized and automated messages but the process isn't very intuitive. Also, there are tons of small features that are missing. Sales and Service cloud are expensive so one should assess business needs and carefully consider the cost.

Kelsi N.
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Expensive & Complicated

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

I think that there are better softwares out there to do what Salesforce does. I'm sure that there are great features and if we had a better implementation, It might have been great but we have not had buy in to use the product.

The system does allow for a lot of customizable options and has a lot of bandwidth to grow.

It is a super complicated software. Hard to search and find the things that I want to find. Chat feature is not searchable or sortable in a relevant way.

Anoosha D.
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

One of most popular help desk solutions is Desk.com

Bewertet am 10.11.2017

If you are thinking about choosing Desk.com as a help desk software solution for your company then this article is for you. Our B2B experts prepared a thorough review of Desk.com pros and cons and analyzed what it has to offer to help you make an informed decision before you spend your money.
Email to Ticket Conversion
Multi-language & multi-time zone support
Satisfaction Surveys
Leaderboard & gamification
Support Channels

Both services use various channels for customer interaction and support such as email, Facebook, Twitter, and community forums. The messages from all these services are gathered in a combined queue of support work. Freshdesk is better than Desk.com in this area as it offers ticket support in addition to phone support, while Desk.com offers only phone support.
Canned Responses

Both Freshdesk and Desk.com provide a way to use a library of snippets that can be re-used. If you need to describe certain features regularly to users, you can use canned responses to speed up writing the responses. This can help your agents save time and focus more on query resolution.
Third-Party Integrations

Both Desk.com and Freshdesk offer a range of integrations with other services like CRMs, bug tracking, e-commerce and more. Top integrations for Desk.com include Salesforce, MailChimp, CampFire, and TalkDesk. Top integrations for Freshdesk include SugarCRM, Capsule, Harvest, and JIRA. Both apps also offer REST APIs to integrate your own apps.
Devices Supported

Both Freshdesk and Desk.com support a range of devices including Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone/iPad, and Blackberry.
Customizations Available

Freshdesk beats Desk.com in this category as it offers a wider range of customizations including templates, fonts, button images, fields, and backgrounds. In comparison, Desk.com offers customization of fields only.

Desk.com’s new analytics dashboard lacks some basic functionalities and is not an upgrade compared to the older version. The company can also improve its customer support, and the Salesforce integation also needs some fine tuning. Freshdesk customers say the product is mostly good, but it can improve by extending multi-language support to the Solutions pages.

Patrick C.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce makes it easy to maintain a large group of sales prospects and integrates with...

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

I really like the ease of use with this CRM and the fact that it integrates with our other softwares. We operate as a sales unit, so it is essential that we are aware of what other members of the team are doing at all times, and where they stand on different leads, territories, etc. It eliminates the need for additional forms of communication, documents, spreadsheets, you name it. This is essential for any sales team out there, regardless of industry.

We are a sales and distribution company for a number of investment companies that run mutual funds, hedge funds etc. We have a GIANT list of prospects and trying to manage all of that in excel spreadsheets would be a nightmare when you consider that we operate as a team and not on an individual basis. It's easy enough to use and integrates well with outside software, such as outlook and excel. Great product for sales teams**.

I'm really not a fan of the lack of a genuine support system. If you have any issues, your only option is to email the support team and they have not been very helpful in my experience. Unless you pay for the top tier of salesforce, there's no phone number that you can call. I wish they had a decent tutorial and moreover, there are some no brainer adjustments that could really improve the CRM, such as mass email integration. Perhaps there is a way, but the fact that I have not been able to figure it out or get a decent answer from support speaks to their support system.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Salesforce is one of the best CRM out there!

Bewertet am 10.9.2018

Salesforce is the best platform out there to help you resolve your business problems! It is the best CRM that you can access anywhere; anytime!

Salesforce helped us resolve one of the major problems in our firm. At first, we were using Excel as our Candidate and Client database, and most of the time we get troubles because of this.

There are times that we reach out a candidate who then turns out to be our client. There are times as well that we reach out to a candidate more than 5 times a day, and because of that we get a lot of "do-not-contact" requests.

With Salesforce, it helped us to create tailor-fit solution to our business problem. We were able to import all of our candidates and clients to Salesforce by just uploading our excel databases in the system. We were able to put do not contact provisioning to our clients, to candidates that are currently in process, and also those candidates who indicated that they are not actively looking.

Now, we were able to make a great relationship with our candidates and clients through Salesforce.

What I least like about Salesforce is their customer support. Sometimes they are not that very good in resolving tech problems. Well, we seldom get problems so we barely need their help, but I hope Salesforce trains them well.

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Salesforce Service Cloud - Ready to go out-of-the-box

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

We have a service desk that was tracking their work through email and spreadsheets and it wasn't working for us. Salesforce Service Cloud let us move all of that to the cloud with easy case logging and tracking. We were able to integrate with Outlook so that support request emails get logged automatically and assigned to support personnel based on assignment rules we configured. We are responding to work requests and closing cases 47% faster than before and nothing gets lost or overlooked because the dashboards clearly show the status of cases and requests.

Salesforce Service Cloud has so many features ready to use as soon as you get access. For basic service needs you could easily start using it day one and build out enhancements over time. Basic configuration is simple and quick and everything you need to track work requests and cases is pretty much there.

Salesforce releases updates three times a year and they are huge. Release notes are getting over 600 pages per release and, at least for my work, we've had to change some of our custom configuration and code so that our system would work after the release came out. It's nice that they are working on enhancements but you definitely have to plan in time to thoroughly regression test everything when a release hits your lower level sandboxes.

Ami S.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce can work for you as a tech support executive

Bewertet am 15.12.2021

Really enjoy working with the service. It's easy to manage and integrations are great

Integrates well into existing Salesforce CRM
Very customizable
Great reporting tools
good email-to-case and web-to-case capabilities

requires a salesforce administrator since nothing comes out of the box

JIRA Service Management und ServiceNow

Warum Salesforce Service Cloud gewählt wurde

searched for a better solution that also integrates well with existing info in Salesforce

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zendesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Service Cloud

already have info in Salesforce so it's a crucial aspect
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

New Business Owner Tool!

Bewertet am 19.10.2018

I learned through this experience with Salesforce how to convert potential customers into regular customers. I always wondered how some small businesses stay afloat during economic times. They know how to connect with customers and they built a rapport with them overtime that they became a staple in the community. I used that knowledge and applied it to the platform and was blown away by the results.

I could run my employers business from anywhere. This is what sold me on the job in the first place, and this software is what made it possible. It's a one-stop shop of everything you need to know about your business. I can view potential customers, how to win over current customers, get insights into how I can approve the customer experience, and so much more. I really thought this software was going to be hard to figure out or stop me from getting the job, but this software made it possible for someone to land a job and keep it. So, I applaud Salesforce for creating an amazing product and service for businesses.

The only con I have about my experience with this software is the pricing, or at least what my boss have a problem with. My bosses infrastructure requires a lot of different products to make her business run more smoothly. I think it will help if there was a bundle deal for all the services she needs. I'm not exactly sure how she went about it, but I do know she wished she asked more questions as far as pricing and getting a better deal.

Romy A.
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

SalesForce is the best web-based platform to do Sales, BD and Recruiting!

Bewertet am 18.8.2018

SalesForce is a great tool that will help small to big companies in driving revenue, and helping each company drive results and performance to each client in their business development, recruiting and lead generation efforts in just a short span of time.

We've been using SalesForce for roughly 3 years now, and it helped us drive great ROIs due to its easy usage in terms of data entry, categorizing each client or candidate, and also the functionality it provides such as mass emails that we can add HTML codes to make it look personalized or targeted, and also the option that let us see if a client or candidate already opened the email we sent.

Our Academy, BD, and Recruiting department drove great revenue because of this, and SalesForce did a great job in helping us drive sales, and place candidates to our clients in a short span of time.

What I least like about SalesForce is its downtimes. The only drawback I experience from SalesForce is the time to time down time it causes, but that was just minimal and not often so no harm really made.

Shalom L.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Sales Business brand

Bewertet am 3.6.2021

You can manage all your needs according to your company and needs. and mainly it is that all the information is unified together in the same place

Like all other systems, this is a platform that requires training to really know how to use it and get the most out of it.

Zoho CRM und HubSpot CRM

This system is more complete and many more details
Jennifer B.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Everything I need on one page

Bewertet am 6.11.2019

I love that I can manage our sales team's goals vs. actuals all in one place. I can see exactly where each prospect/opportunity is in the sales process, who the contact is and information about the company all on one screen. With the links that let me get more information about each of those areas, it's a seamless process.

I love that, compared to Salesforce Classic, I can see all of the information about the Prospect or Client that I need all on one page. I don't have to go from one page to another

It's not like any of the other CRMs that our sales team has used so there was a bit of a training curve for some of them.

SharpSpring from Constant Contact

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce is much more sophisticated, yet easier to use. It has a lot more features and allows the sales team to follow their prospects/opportunities from start to finish very easily.
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Ideal CRM for efficient operations

Bewertet am 29.7.2018

Email integration, access to leads and customer information, sales functions, data on clients, ability to review sales data, generation of leads, customization, organization

Perhaps my favorite aspect of Salesforce is the ability to use email within the software. This integration is key for interaction with both my servicemen and clients. I also really enjoy how many features Salesforce offers. The software is competitively priced and is packed with feautures that I'm still continuing to use. Salesforce is also great in that I use it as a cloud-based software. This helps eliminate the need for extra storage on my system. Overall, Salesforce has a nice layout as well.

Although Salesforce is an incredible piece of software and many features, it can seem as though there are too many features at times. Personally, it is difficult to continue to learn these new features and make sure I'm up-to-date with everything. I know there is definitely more functionality within Salesforce than what I'm currently using, but it can be quite daunting to try and learn the full abilities of the system. I wish that there was a some better training provided for using the software, as I've seen with some other software I've used.

• Branche: Bankwesen

Outstanding Customer Service Platform

Bewertet am 27.11.2020

Excellent tool ,easy to configure and setup with minimal code.

Salesforce Service cloud comes with all the required out of the box functionality required for customer support, which includes below mentioned features which are required for setting up customer service .
1) Receiving the cases through multiple channels like Web and emails.
2) Auto assigning the cases to respective group based on the type of issue.
3)SLA definitions and escalation rules,
4)Assigning the knowledge articles to cases.
5)Self service portals.
6)Chatbots and Einstein analytics.
7)Configuring knowledge base.
8)reports and dashboards.
9)Easy API integrations.
10)Rich UI.

Some of the limitations associated with API limits ,Storage limitations. Cost associated with licensing .

Travis V.
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good case management, but customizations are going to cost you

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

It's been reasonable. The service has tiered packages. This does not allow for certain items to be addressed without a higher tier of service.

The case intake and knowledge base are the best parts of the service cloud.

Salesforce's slogan is "clicks, not code" but to get anything that fits a brand that already exists, involves code. You can click through configuration s but customizations come at a price.

Freshdesk, SugarCRM und Zendesk
Eman J.
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SalesForce is the best company database or CRM that lives on browsers!

Bewertet am 30.8.2018

If you are planning to create a database of candidates or any system or tool that you need to use in your office, try SalesForce and you will never go wrong!

SalesForce is the best company tool that I have used so far, because you don't need to install it anymore. All you need to do is to put the url of SalesForce, and log in your credentials then presto you are now ready to work. With this, it helps you save time especially when you need to transfer computer stations or you are using your home laptop in working from home.

SalesForce is also the best applicant tracking system so far that we have used in our company because it is easy to use, and no need for long trainings to teach you on how to use SalesForce platform because it is very self-explanatory and easy!

What I least like about SalesForce is their incompetent customer service or technical support. They can't resolve downtimes, system errors, and queries via email or phone call in a snap. It takes more than 24 hours to create a resolution for a complicated problem.

Nadia Y.
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

VERY user friendly!! Awesome Program for Customer Management!

Bewertet am 2.1.2019

It's an EXCELLENT software to manage your customer data base. Take the time to figure it out, take it for a trial, ask questions. Im sort of a nerd, but it gave me the tingles when I first learned how to use it ... theres a way for you to organize your entire business & track the status of the job from contact to completion. It will benefit soooooo many people if you're growing your business or looking to become more organized. I LOVE IT!!

I fell in LOVE with SalesForce when I began using it in 2013. I worked for a home remodeling company and we used it to track our prospected customers. Had a small hand in getting it set-up, was a lot easier to use after you understand how it works. Very organized, detailed information, quick & to the point.

The set-up process. Having to manually enter customer info in the very beginning. I do remember one our tech guys finishing the set up though ... great guys! Also recently had issues connecting with apps, have a screen shot below that I emailed to the tech guys. The app was Adobe I believe, and one other. Probably just a user error! : )

Salesforce Service Cloud as Help Desk

Bewertet am 2.3.2016

Salesforce Service Cloud across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form showing how many people had positive and negative experience with Salesforce Service Cloud. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret.

Salesforce Service Cloud clearly changes the way you address customer issues and provide resolutions. Listed are just some of the good things that make Salesforce Service Cloud a good choice:

Offers users with a single platform which they could use to deliver immediate and reliable customer service.
Allows companies to engage their customers and deal with their issues on a multitude of platforms (knowledgebase, service centers, social media, etc.)
Mobile connectivity lets users access Salesforce Service cloud from almost anywhere at anytime of the day.
Personalized service gives your customers a topnotch experience that is not offered by other customer service platforms and solutions.
Predictive support helps the system resolve issues even before they happen.
Agent collaboration allows customer service staff to collaborate and discuss problems and escalate matters to the experts to close cases faster.
Service Cloud Communities redefine

The Service Cloud, like other Salesforce.com solutions, can be relatively expensive compared to other Software-as-a-Service CRM products available on the market.
Salesforce.com does not offer a Service Level Agreement unless the customer requests one, and SLAs often fall behind the guarantees of other CRM providers.
If businesses are seeking a broader solution that covers other back office processes, such as accounting, Salesforce.com products like the Service Cloud lack such features.