Curve Dental Erfahrungen

Curve Dental

Cloudbasierte Software für die Zahnheilkunde.

Sortieren nach

Cri
Cri

The Best Customer Support in the Biz

Bewertet am 19.3.2013

I have yet to see a dental software that has all of the functions that we would like, but Curve is by far the closest to nirvana. We also feel that the web based nature of the program positions curve well for future functionality and industry growth. The bottom line is that any downsides to the software are small in proportion to the upsides.

The software is absolutely beautiful and is well setup for fabulous treatment plan presentations. The software can be accessed from anywhere so when I'm a passenger on the way home, I'm often online via a mobile hotspot updating notes or sending out a claims batch. Since the entire program is web based we don't have to worry about managing a server which cuts down substantially on downtime and IT costs. Gendex x-ray imaging integration is quite good, allowing for direct import of images without a bridge. Curve's customer service is truly the best that I have seen with any software company ever. If there is an issue, Curve will resolve it, usually immediately.

Some of the twain integration is a bit clumsy at the moment, primarily with intra oral pics. Curve is working on a new release however which should alleviate these issues. There are some additional functions that we would like to see with billing, but these are in line with challenges we've faced with other softwares.

Best Dental Software

Bewertet am 5.12.2020

My overall experience has been excellent and easy

My overall experience has been excellent and easy

Ease of use, ease of set up, ease of access, ease of communication with support & its visually aesthetic when i show my patients things on the screen.

That I cannot have more than one thing open at a time

Dovetail

Warum Curve Dental gewählt wurde

Opened my own office and I wanted something better

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Curve Dental

It was easy, and compatible and something I felt comfortable showing my patients
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Frustrated. Not user friendly.

Bewertet am 21.4.2022

From a front desk and accounting standpoint, this is not the system to choose if you want something that is clear, concise and easily understood. It is confusing for patients, difficult for staff to navigate, and the whole process has been quite frustrating. Also, we got excellent phone support before we purchased. Curve customer service and the people who were assigned to our account were super easy to reach, and very supportive. After we purchased, though, it is a whole different matter. We are never allowed to be given a direct phone number to a supervisor or manager. We have asked for additional training, and have been told that 'nobody ever asked for that before' and that it simply was not an option. If I had to do it all over again, I would not consider Curve.

It is a dental software. I do not have much more to say that is positive.

There are many, many features that are simply not available in Curve, from coding and charting issues to the way we run our AR and other financial reports. The support we receive from Curve is minimal, and most times does not help us fix the situation at hand.

Dentrix Ascend

Warum Curve Dental gewählt wurde

We opened a second practice last year, so we needed something cloud based.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Curve Dental

I was not involved in that decision.

Antwort von Curve Dental

Thank you for your feedback. We offer a toll-free number that we answer in under two minutes which will be much faster than calling a supervisor or manager. If the support person cannot answer your question, they will involve their manager to resolve the issue.

We also offer additional training options. A response for more training is directed to our implementation team to schedule the training. We also offer articles, training videos, and more available in Curve Community which you can access at any time.

You can also forward your contact information to us so we can connect with you directly.

Ashley

Cloud Based Dental Software

Bewertet am 27.2.2021

The system is very intuitive and easy to learn. I appreciate that it was a fairly seamless transition from our prior system.

Working out of two offices, it is imperative that we have a cloud based system that allows us to access the same patient information in both places.

Many of the things I originally did not like about the software have been amended. Curve is good with customer service and open to suggestion so we have been able to customize certain things to facilitate our daily use.

Colleen
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy Transition

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

Overall - this is a GREAT system. Easy to transition and train. You can literally have any report in the world you want and customize patient communication. From a data perspective, fabulous. From a security perspective, fabulous - ditch the daily backups and ransomware scares. If someone steals a computer - they get nothing. If the office burns to the ground - you can call patients from any computer anywhere and reschedule them at a temporary office. Patient data is safe.

What I like best about Curve is the smooth transition to the cloud from an in-house server. I am especially fond of the Curve Capture which pulls twain devices in with ease. The system is so easy to use that it requires very little training for new employees. The support team is always ready to help and never makes the employees feel like they are dumb for asking a question. They also answer quickly, so you don't have to wait hours or days for a call-back.

I would like to see some improvements in the document cabinet. It doesn't feel as organized as I would like and often, when pulling from other software, the naming convention is not what you would want. We spent some time on clean up and it wasn't too terrible.

Amber
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Curve is a great product

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Very easy to learn this software and has great support.

Upgrades seem to occur over night with little to no communication with the dental office. Some advance notice to gather staff input and or ideas before hand would be great so they feel impowered by the changes and growth of the program.

Antwort von Curve Dental

Would you be willing to discuss your concerns in greater detail?

Desiree
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Dental Software I ever used!

Bewertet am 15.9.2022

I have had nothing but pleasant experience. I use it everyday and never have any issues.

The seamlessness and ease of this software makes life so easy. I love that when an issue does occur customer service is readily responsive and always have a solution.

Nothing, it has everything we need to run a successful practice!

Marlissa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decent program few little bugs mostly great

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

there are plenty of useful parts too Curve i do find the way families are linked isn't the best you should be able to do a notes that go into all familes if it pertains to them. There should be an option just like Pop up bt all family

the lack of family unity also when i reach out for help there is a lot of we are working on it replies. I don't see things always worked out.

Antwort von Curve Dental

We'd love to help. Would you be willing to speak in detail about your concerns? Thanks.

Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product but room for improvement

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

Cloud access at home makes it easy to check on patients and work remotely. Sleek design and simplistic design makes the main features easy to use.

Making reports can be confusing, some very standard/simple reports not available. Many tweaks and issues that we were told were being worked on havent been resolved in 2.5 years.

Jeanne

I like the Curve software and what it has to offer. Overall we have been pleased with the...

Bewertet am 19.6.2017

As stated previously, the ease of use is my favorite feature. It is fairly easy to train new employees and have confidence that they will easily navigate their way through the program.

Curve is very easy to use and very user-friendly. Navigating through the program is manageable for even the least computer-savvy person. When we train a new staff member, I never worry about teaching them the program because it is so easy to teach.

Our least favorite feature of Curve is the charting module. It does not perform the way we think it should. While we are aware that you can't please all the people all the time, we would prefer to see changes made so that the charting module allows for more customization by the user.

Antwort von Curve Dental

Hi, Jeanne! Many thanks for the kind review. Sonshine Dental is one of our favorite customers. Ease of use is a common thread we hear from our customers. We've taken note of your comments about adding some customization capabilities to the chart. That needs a bit of clarification. Hope to see you and your team at the next Orange Summit. Best wishes!

Ruxandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Modern, intuitive, functional, always available anywhere

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

It's our day to day dental office operations software and we use it for everything. It sends letters and reminder emails and texts and it schedules Patients. It records everything related to treatment, x-rays, pictures, notes, charting, perio charting and is our way taking care of our Patients and our office. It replaced old Dentrix and Demandforce for us

It looks like a software that was designed today, as opposed to most dental software that looks like Windows 95! It is clean, easy to use, functional and it actually makes sense. Very helpful in day to day dental office operations, simple interface with everything you need right in front of you. Always available everywhere you can open a Chrome browser.

You have to change your mind set if you are used with other clunky software, this one is really easy to use. It's hard to believe things are so easy to do at the beginning. Recently they updated the user roles and permissions and they are confusing now. Also the transition from Dentrix was smooth, got the x-rays and pictures but it didn't transfer the files, we had to copy those manually as Patients had appointments. It's a one time thing but it's worth it

Vicki

Not user friendly

This program has ALOT of disadvantages & is not user friendly

This program has ALOT of disadvantages & is not user friendly

sending forms to pts is really easy with Curve. Using Gro for sending pts text msgs is easy to use.

There are ALOT of features missing that could provide improvements. I have made many suggestions over the last 2 yrs but have yet to see any implemented. It does not make logical sense to be able to have a debit & a credit on the same account at the same time. I really struggled with this when 1st trying to learn Curve. I then learned it & could read it. My most recent dislike is the new changes in billing. It is very difficult to read. Please make changes optional.

Antwort von Curve Dental

We're interested in having a further conversation about your concerns. Would you be willing to talk with us?

Great Cloud-based Dental Software

Bewertet am 13.12.2016

We purchased five standing offices. Each had a different dental software. We needed a product that would enable us to view all five schedules remotely, and Curve has been terrific. It has changed how we look at schedules and increased our efficiency and flexibility. All employees can check their upcoming day from the comfort of their own homes.
Training on the software is very good, and customer support is very responsive. Curve is always evolving, and the staff welcomes any and all suggestions.
Most features are very useful, and, once one knows how to maneuver, they make sense and are easy to use.
We plan to continue using Curve, and I have already recommended it to other dental offices.

I love being able to access all five office schedules at any time from any place where I have my laptop.

Most issues I have had have been MY user issues! I would LOVE to see a "daily diary" with chores like auto/property carriers use to remind adjusters of tasks. When I want to reschedule a cancellation or missed appt, I can't mark it appropriately AND put it in the queue as a quick reminder to call the patient. I know I can run a report, but I'd love to be able to use the queue as a daily diary as well.

Antwort von Curve Dental

Amy! Wow, your comments are much appreciated. I've copied your suggestions into a message to our development team--they are great! As you noted, when it comes to multiple locations Curve Dental can make your job much easier. With all the data at your fingertips in real time, that's gotta be helpful for a team member in your position. Good Neighbor Dental is an awesome organization. Best wishes!

Elwood

Can be used anywhere.

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

I started my practice with Curve Dental and sure there have been issues but overall, they have been a benefit to the running of the practice. I have had staff say it is the easiest software to use.

I like the fact that it is cloud based so can be accessed anywhere you have internet and Chrome and is automatically backed up. Tech support are very helpful.

I do not like the charting as it is very basic and you can not tell the difference in material of restorations. Getting reports can be a challenge and often takes tech support to get what is needed.

Tracker

It was cloud based.
Keric

Happy Curve User!

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

The customer support team at Curve Dental is AMAZING!!! They are there any time you need a hand and will jump thru hoops to get the job done.

It is extremely customizable. It is amazing how much great information you can get from the custom reports.

The fact that it is so customizable is a pro and a con. You can create any type of report you can imagine, using hundreds of different parameters. BUT you need to figure out what reports to run on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.

Angie

Curve is perfect for our office

Bewertet am 23.6.2011

We highly recommend Curve to all dental offices. Our situation made the choice easy because we started from scratch and thus didn't have any data conversion. Even though Curve may not have quite as many features as Dentrix yet, I believe that it will be there very quickly because of how quickly the company is changing and updating the program. For me, Cloud practice management systems are the future of dentistry, and I believe that Curve is the best in the Cloud. We would do it again in a heartbeat! Curve provides all that we need in a Practice Management Software.

Ability to use the software anywhere there's internet
Very easy to learn
Nice graphics
Ability to email newsletters/mass emails to all patients
Unending reports (can customize reports for what you want)
Each user can customize their view of the schedule
Doctor can limit what parts of the system each staff can change
Patient education videos are excellent
Ability to upload images (xrays, pictures, paperwork) to charts
Easily bridges with our Dexis xray software
Easy to electronically file claims
Excellent customer service
Constant updates & improvements to the software
The prescription module is great
The colors of Curve, the laid-back & witty Curve staff
The charting and perio charting modules are excellent
Less need for IT company to help (still have to have a server for digital xrays & have to pay them to keep that up-to-date)
Ability to use Mac and PC computers in the office.

Can't use on an iPad (because of Flash)
When uploading Xrays to the charts, it takes time and the xrays are in a horizontal line (not mounted). We don't use this feature.
We've had trouble with the insurance estimation part--not accurate.
The software doesn't allow us to add in codes for different procedures (we have to use what CDT codes are in)...unless we add it as inventory
Some of the screen views are slow to load
A few times we've clicked out of a chart and lost all of the charted treatment

Shannon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For multiple offices, Curve makes this a dream!

Bewertet am 13.6.2017

Ease of use having multiple offices. Quick notes are a huge benefit as well as macros for tx planning

Curve allows us to work at multiple offices and see changes instantly. We can have multiple tabs open per user being able to click back in forth between different screens.

Quality of xrays, we have to use a second software in order for our xrays to do measurements and print with quality for our referring offices. Quick meds is a huge issue for us. We are a surgical office and need to have multiple scripts available, we have to wait 5+ minutes in order to print one script (we usually print 4-5 per pt) after this slows down curve and we have to reload. We print script all day long.

Antwort von Curve Dental

Hi, Shannon! Thank you for your positive review. As you noted, practices with multiple locations are much more productive on the cloud with Curve Dental. We'll reach out to you to see if we can improve image quality and explore the Rx issues that you mentioned. Also note that measurements is one of our current projects. Thanks again and best wishes!

Monique
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Curve is behind the curve ball

Bewertet am 31.5.2019

The ease of which one can email a receipt to a patient.
Ease of scheduling.
The playbook dashboards

1.User are unable to make a correction in billing all at once. Right now with each correction it closes and then the user has to open it to correct the next line.
2.Route slip are unavailable. Would be nice even if just online with no printing.
3. The ability to print one visit of a treatment plan does not exist. The user needs to move the treatment to another plan if they wish to just print it alone and then move it back.
4. Unable to integrate with a third party collection agency so they real time data is not available.
5. Fee guides cannot be updated as claims are paid per an individual patients plan.
6. I would love for the ledger to have an option to have a line by line view (just like it would show in an account book) as opposed to clicking each visit to see what was done on that day.

Tracey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Curve Hero is the best, flexible software a practice can have!

Bewertet am 19.6.2017

It's easy to use. I can log in from anywhere if needed. The team continues to improve and update the software features which keeps us on the cutting edge of dentistry.

The flexibility it offers to the providers! Having it be web based, allows providers the ease of logging in anytime and anywhere, no longer being stuck at the office to finish work.

It would be nice to have the capability to write a note on the patient statement. There's space to have it. ( Example: your monthly payment is $ )

Antwort von Curve Dental

A 5-star review from you, Tracey, is well earned and much appreciated! As you point out, data accessibility is a huge advantage over older dental software. Being able to work when and where you wish adds to job satisfaction since Curve Dental molds itself around your lifestyle and work style. Thank you for the comment about notes on a patient statement; we're aware of that one and it is certainly on our list of improvements. Hope all is well with you and your practice and hope to see you at the next Orange Summit!

Kelvin

A Hopeful Future

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

The software is very modern and sleek. It is much better than serve based programs, and the stability is much better. Also, not having to worry about a server has been great. Treatment planning on it is great and most aspects for clinicians is great. While not perfect, the constant updates are great.

The details is where this software needs to improve. There is a lack of true Dental Practice Management. There are some pie graphs and bar graphs, but the metrics are useless because they don't really link to anything and the whole interface is a bit confusing. I think Curve can really make a difference by integrating information that a program like Dental Intel provides.

Other aspects of the program still seems like work in progress. I wish there was more support for Fee for Service offices.

Also, please allow iPads to have full access to the site instead of the watered down mobile version. Or release an iPad app!

Odette

Curve Dental

Bewertet am 6.9.2022

Curve has been very easy to learn. Great experience!

Curve has been very easy to learn. Great experience!

Curve dental is very user friendly, easy to learn to use different features.

The imaging features are very limited. Hopefully they make improvements.

Yaerin

Average

User friendly . Easy to click and see things

Accounting part /billing - errors with overpayment deposits credits

Antwort von Curve Dental

We'd love to talk with you further about your billing concerns. Would you be willing to speak with us? Thanks.

Eric

Easy to navigate

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

Great software, will continue to use for all existing and new practices and will recommend to colleagues as well.

User friendly software with high functionality

Insurance and billing applicability to Canadian users

Faith

Almost always perfect.

Bewertet am 13.6.2017

Easy to use. Easy to train on. Quick replies when help is needed. Curve community is so beneficial!

Any time I have questions I get them answered right away and if the representative doesn't know it they take the time to find out the answer and get back to me right away. Also its VERY user friendly and teaching others to use the software is super easy.

Sometimes it goes slower than I'd like but that's also probably our internet. I wish there were ways to customize the treatment plan wording and to include a signature line. I also wish that a feature would be added to notate if deductibles have been met for patients or if the maximum was used by all services or only some.

Antwort von Curve Dental

Holy 5-star review, Faith! Thank you for your comments. User friendliness is important to any practice when looking for dental software as it makes the transition so much easier. We'll reach out to you about your treatment plan comments. Thanks again!