Denticon Bewertungen

Denticon

Web-Based Dental Practice Management Software

4.8/5 (49 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Best cloud software on the market

Bewertet am 11.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used Curve, Eaglesoft, Dentrix, Open Dental, and researched and almost switched to Debtrix Ascend.
Denticon is the least "Beta" of all the cloud/web based softwares. Don't be fooled by the archaic GUI interface, it definitely has more of the nuts and bolts of what is needed for managing the data needs of a dental office.
I give a 4 out of 5 stars because it still needs some improvement. Training on how to get the most out of the software could be improved. I think they should provide a weekend course for all office managers/staff in order to ensure that users are using it properly and getting the most out of it.
They are making improvements continuously which is great!

Web Based.

Sometimes slow server on there end. No as intuitive as I would hope. Some significant features can overlooked easily. Wish we had more one on one training rather than just videos on there help portal. User guide should be more up to date.

Mit Google übersetzen

Out With the Old In With The New!

Bewertet am 8.12.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Out With the Old In With The New!

How would you like to say that in 2016?   Ditch  the servers in the front office and go flying away with lighting speed technology!

When our office wanted to purchase dental  software we tried to find the best match for our office.  Let me say first you should always stick with a team that does only that. Dental technology should be coming straight from companies who have been in the technology field for a long time.  This includes cloud technology.   If I want to buy toothbrushes I will go thru a dental supply company, not so with front office technology.   We love the freedom that Denticon has given us.   I went with Denticon and they do the rest when it comes to updating their software  to keep up with the technology that changes from day to day.

Stability is everything and Denticon is number one when it comes to giving our office state of the art cloud technology.   You don't have to do a thing but keep on working with your patients and inputting the claims thru.  The whole staff from the sales team all the way thru to the technology team is there to far exceed what ever your office needs.

We love the flexibility of this software as well.  If you get an emergency call at home, the dentist can talk to the patient, look at their schedule and give the patient  a time to come in to the office before they get off the phone.  If it snows outside and the office is closed I can just pull up the schedule from Denticon, call our patients and reschedule them.

Denticon can give the  dentist the edge in running their office by the  reports generated by the software within seconds.  Reports that can help in micro managing anything from how many patients have a certain insurance, how many different procedures where done in a office,  how many outstanding insurance claims have not come in, etc, etc, etc.   Denticon is a software that your office will never be able to out grow.

Denticon's software is incredible when it comes to stability and flexibility.   I know  longer have to keep looking for dental software in the future.   They have far exceed my expectations of a software and technology team!

They are like family to us and we count it a fun and rewarding experience  to have them working as a team with our office.  Stability is the key to cloud based dental software and they have stability that can help any office to be more productive!

. Cheryl Long owner of Joy Jay Inc.

Mit Google übersetzen

Denticon is the ideal solution for both the dental professional, and business owner

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 15.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Extremely robust software, cloud-based (accessible anywhere anytime), has a deep set of tools for providers, administrators, and online tools for patients. Amazing team support, responsive to requests and friendly. We're a fully paperless office, and we couldn't have done it without Denticon. They're continually responding to customer suggestions and adding new features, and the core product meets all of our needs and more. I also like how well integrated they are with other software (imaging, communications, payment processing, insurance billing, etc). Denticon has a Virtual Business Support service that supports pre-authorizations, claims, and other insurance or other needs (for very reasonable prices).

So robust that it takes a lot of time to learn. Plan for ample training time upfront with office admin and provider team. There's a comprehensive Help portal, and training, but plan to spend time to get a comprehensive understanding of all the software components. But it's worth it....

Intuitive and Efficient Web Based system

Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We have been on Denticon for 10+ years and have been able to see many of the beneficial enhancements that they have put out. They have been incredibly thoughtful and considerate of their clients throughout their development. We have converted offices from Eaglesoft, Softdent, and Dentrix. All conversions went incredibly smooth and staff transitioned very well.

Ease of navigation, reporting, conversion process, internal analytics, task managers for staff, and support. The system is web/cloud based so are able to access our information and imaging from anywhere. This is exceptionally helpful for our central billing office.

With any patient system, it is imperative to make sure to take the time on the front end in order to get the optimal end results and reporting. This is not a con but something that anyone looking to convert any system would need to be mindful of.

Denticon software review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really love identical software - When we opened our first dental office 5 years ago, I researched a lot of software. Before even becoming a customer, I was able to go and get a test account online and try it out! At the time (5 years ago )many of the big names did not have a way to check or use the software via the internet. Denticon is cloud based and I can check whatever I need to from anywhere. Easy to use, easy to train on and great when you add or close offices! I 've trained other dental offices on other software and the programs are not as user-friendly!

I thought this was one of the best software programs on the market and still think that way today! I would highly recommend it!

Easy to use and train on. Cloud based. Scaleable.
Good reports

That when you update an address you have to update it then save it and then go back and do it again hitting the update key.

Doesn't have a patient confirmation feature built in.

Denticon (Planet DDS)

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software program for my dental practice has been foundational for keeping the patient records and financial records straightforward. The clinical notes section has more detail options than I presently use. The scheduling section is extremely helpful for tracking, planning and can be easily customized. Denticon webinars have been very helpful for explaining new and deeper aspects to the software. I have not had to hire 'trainers' like other dental practice software companies provide: Everything is available through the help portal. I'm very satisfied.

Very helpful staff for bringing existing patient records onto this platform. Great Help portal.

I wish there were more videos to help explain how 'deep' some of the functions of the software go, so I know how much more I'm not using.

AWESOME SOLUTION FOR MULTI LOCATION PRACTICES

Bewertet am 12.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

WE HAVE USED IT FOR 5 YEARS IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS. IT IS FLEXIBLE AND CAN BE USED NUMEROUS WAYS TO FIT HOW YOU DO THINGS.

easy to set up, no software issues to manage

graphics are not as good as other programs, some features are in strange locations and customizing different features can be a pain because trying to find the right screen to change things can be a pain.

Solo practice startup with Denticon

Bewertet am 20.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cloud based, no servers necessary other than a Network Attached Storage (NAS) drive for my xrays which cost $250. The software is designed for enterprise/large/multiple office practices, therefore it is supremely over engineered for a standard 1-3 doc practice. Denticon is like Dentrix but in the cloud. Denticon has also been around for over 10 years and is a solid company.
Things I like:
1. Scheduler shows procedures for the appointment and includes the tooth/surface, unlike other PMS
2. Quick batch entry of EOBs and payments
3. Integrates with Lighthouse 360 well
4. Copies of xrays taken in the office are copied to the cloud via Dentiray, I can view xrays remotely on my iPhone or at home, no need to remote in to my office
5. Denticon does not break: there is never a software update gone bad to worry about, there is never a hardware issue, if there is an internet problem Denticon mirrors your data at multiple data centers across the US
6. Virtual Business Services aka outsourced insurance and aging support: To check and verify/enter insurance plans there is a button on the appointment that sends the patient's insurance info to a Denticon agent in the US who then will verify and enter all the necessary insurance info into the patient file. No one offers that.
7. Realtime eligibility: A button you press in the patient's file that connects with the insurance carrier and gives you an immediate eligibility and benefits remaining report
8. Built in time clock for staff. No other cloud PMS that I looked at offers this.
9. Easy to add new users, new locations/practices

Since new ownership software updates have been more frequent but sometimes buggy. Denticon does not have the same grassroots user base interaction/support that is inherent in systems like Dentrix, Open Dental or Eaglesoft because their market penetration is geared towards multiple office/DSO customers.

Mit Google übersetzen

It does not need to be complicated!

Bewertet am 13.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using this software for the last 7 years and I wish I knew about it sooner in my career. I spent many hours prior to switching to Denticon worrying about my back up mechanism and paying for updates. I like the fact that all updates are automatic and that I have a say in what I want the software to do for my practice.

In could service.... No worries about backup. Accessible from anywhere that internet is available.

3rd party companies do not integrate into Denticon as readily as some other major names on the market. It can be done, but it takes a bit of time usually. Most third party companies write their software for major brand names.

Great All-Around Software, Constantly Improving

Bewertet am 18.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using Denticon since 2007 after switching from Kodak Practice Works. We've been very happy with the existing features, as well as the new features that have been introduced over time. We've been able to remove routing slips and paper charts from our day-to-day practice with this software. We've also been able to seamlessly integrate our digital x-ray software and our payment processing, as well as our electronic claims submission. When we have experienced issues interacting with the software, the PlanetDDS team is always quick to respond. We've also offered a few feature suggestions over the years, and all of them have been implemented. Overall, we're very pleased with the software, and would recommend it to any dental practice.

Great PM Software

Bewertet am 19.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've used Denticon for six years, and will continue to do so. The interface, while aesthetically utilitarian, is logical, functional and easy to navigate. The learning curve is very quick for new employees, which is of tremendous value.

Most important of all is the prompt, friendly, knowledgeable support. They have the best support team we've ever worked with.

The Support Team is outstanding.
New features and updates are seamless and useful.
Great image handling via Apteryx bridge.

The interface is not as modern and slick as some others, but that is purely cosmetic.

Denticon is wonderful

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Denticon is a wonderful secure online dental program. We completely appreciate that we have full access to our patient's records at all times from any place. The ease of the program and the constant upgrading of the site that is provided is so beneficial. Denticon has the best customer service and they are always welcoming to our suggestions and opinions.

The flows and eases of the program. The constant upgrading and that they listen to their customer's thoughts and suggestions.

The slowness of speed can be frustrating at times along with the delay (waiting for Denticon to respond)

Denticon review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using Denticon software for years. It's flexibility is refreshing, ease of use is greatly appreciated and if ever we have any questions, technical support response is both rapid and thorough. We have been extremely pleased and recommend it to anyone who is overpaying for software that cannot accommodate a practice in the many ways that Denticon can accommodate a practice. The software has far exceeded my expectations and we have been using Denticon for over eight years. Their staff is professional and one of the best I have ever encountered.

Ease of use, flexibility, tech support

small screen shot

Mit Google übersetzen

Denticon is a fantastic product! Very satisfied customer!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very user friendly, easy for new staff to learn with the integrated knowledge base and training videos- accommodates different learning styles. We are a growing mobile dental company with over 70 offices and Denticon fits our needs to a "T" with the many schedules and reports we run daily, monthly and yearly. The customer service, support and sales departments are always friendly and willing to go that extra mile to help. We have grown and gone through changes over the last 6 years and I couldn't imaging using a different vendor! Happy with the continued upgrades as well!

user friendly, regular upgrades

Its easy to use

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

its easy to learn. I wish it had more interactive capability to click from reports to patients to work on reports easily. Customer support can be better. some time we want to talk to a person to solve the problem instead of opening a trouble shooting ticket, but it is not possible. For the amount we pay per month, we wanted more in person customer support.

easy to use and learn

reports are not workable
Customer support for software is only available through online trouble ticketing. we pay $ a month and will like to see more in person support

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

I LIKE THE FLEXIBILITY OF DENTICON, IT WORKS WITH DIFFERENT OFFICES TO MEET THE WAY YOU WORK

Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

FLEXIBILITY DIFFERENT WAYS TO DO DIFFERENT THINGS. LOVE HOW IT WORKS WITH MULTIPLE OFFICES, AND I LOVE THAT I AM NOT SPENDING A BUNCH OF TIME ON NETWORK AND SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE. NO BACKUPS. SUPER EASY AND LOW MAINTENANCE.

SOME FUNCTIONS ARE HARD TO LOCATE OR COUNTER INTUITIVE. INSURANCE MANAGEMENT IS A LITTLE CLUNKY. WOULD LIKE MORE FLEXIBILITY WITH REPORTS. WITH OTHER SOFTWARE I COULD QUERY THE DATABASE AND PULL SPECIFIC DATA OUT.

Mit Google übersetzen

The ONLY multi-office software needed!

Bewertet am 13.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As our company continues to grow, so does the need for our practice management software. Luckily, the developers at PlanetDDS understand this and are more than willing to accommodate our personal requests to have the software "work" for us. Better communication, better features, more bells and whistles each time they release a new version. Way to stay ahead of the average competition!

Accessed anywhere in the world! Multiple locations!

Needing to click on the "refresh" button to update our schedule.

very helpful customer service

Bewertet am 8.8.2017

ease of use

Lots of well thought out features, reports well thought out for ease of use! Wish the data could be manipulated like spreadsheets for ease of use.

interface between this company and credit card company didnt go smoothly. The credit card company blamed me for not entering accounts properly. Patients were charged twice in one month and neither company as willing to help smooth it out. I lost patients because of this problem

EFFICIENT & RELIABLE

Bewertet am 25.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our office has been with Denticon since the end of 2012. Their software is efficient and is backed-up by wonderful, knowledgeable, friendly support team. They integrate with companies who also gives great service like them. No contract, cloud-based, reliable service, fast support...what else can we ask for more?

Everthing I said. Great software, cloud-based, integrates with efficient companies, and most of all, their efficient & friendly support team.

I think the software can have better fonts & looks.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best dental software I have ever utilized!

Bewertet am 28.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From an executive level to the daily practice needs, the reporting capabilities are great. I can't leave out how amazing the insurance functionality is and how it reflects accurately when treatment planning, creating a more accurate estimate for the patient.

Would love it if there were a support number to call rather than having to submit a ticket for any questions.

Great Practice Management System & Mentor

Bewertet am 6.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I like the system organization, the efficiency of communication system within the Dental Team as how PlanetDDS is practically created, how they get the best, reliable vendors to efficiently integrate with their system,...and to mention, their customer service is excellent...Their Ticket Help Portal & Library is awesome.

I tried to use their Dentigram for a couple of times, about 1 to two years ago,...it was not us good as what I get from Lighthouse360. The customer service also, at that time, was okay but not reliable. I hope that they have improved so that I could go back to them.

Mit Google übersetzen

Evaluated all cloud based dental PM software 5 yrs ago for new office. Easily covers all bases!

Bewertet am 20.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Intuitive- much easier than Dentrix. Nice XDR add-on application; previous Eaglesoft user. Wanted cloud. Waiting for new Dentilytics.

Need red Medical notes alerts flash. Would like side column for scheduling practice management tasks. Would like more complete CRM integration and online review ease rather than using DemandForce or Lighthouse 360

Mit Google übersetzen

Very responsive customer support. Been adding features to make it more user friendly.

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being able to import medical history with one click of a button for new and existing patients. Plus it will also show the medical alerts on the patient main screen.

The walkout receipt. It accumulates the credit which doesn't work for discount plans because it calculates the discounts and the payment as one so its confusing patients.

Mit Google übersetzen

Denticon is very easy to use and has all the functionality needed in a dental office.

Bewertet am 13.6.2018

Good customer support

Cloud based with automatic backups. Updates included with the software. Easy to track patients care and insurance.

I didn't have any problems with the software other than sometimes when we couldn't figure something out we would submit a ticket and have to wait for a return call.

Great Experience

Bewertet am 8.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After not reading everything correctly, Sandy called me up personally to explain things. She has worked with me through a few options and available possibilities on how to resolve issues. She was very helpful and easy to talk to.

It is very easy to navigate and user friendly

That you can't set up schedules differently on a weekly basis per provider book.