Dovetail Erfahrungen

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The BEST software out there

Bewertet am 8.8.2019

The staff members at Dovetail are exceptional, the service is the best!

The staff members at Dovetail are exceptional, the service is the best!

- User experience and intuitive software compared to Curve Dental or Dentrix
- Mobile on all devices
- Fast and responsive

- Doesn't have custom reporting but this feature will be launched in September 2019.

Warum Dovetail gewählt wurde

Dentrix is clunky, it's a bit of this and that glued together to make one software. It's not mobile and is very expensive!!!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dovetail

Bottom line, Dovetail's interface is the best, it's the easiest to implement (24 hours max!) and our staff loves it.

Antwort von Dovetail

Thanks for the review! You are correct, we now have custom reporting now built in.

Haytham

Easy to use, Reliable, Features full, and affordable

Bewertet am 8.1.2021

coming from another cloud software, dovetail surprised me with the number of fully developed features and their ability to respond to our adoption hiccups immediately. That level of "listening" and "jumping in" to help with our problem continued after we were boarded on.

awesome customer support from onboarding and throughout.

Treatment planning/ charting a little different than what I am used to.

Denticon und Dentrix Ascend

Warum Dovetail gewählt wurde

price, reliability, features

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dovetail

Features available as part of one solution. not segmented.
Thinh

Unable to print statements

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

Customer service is terrible, would not recommend this software to anyone unless you enjoy having misery for yourself and your staff.

I was initially attracted to Dovetail because it was cloud-based and the idea of not having to maintain my server anymore was really exciting. The idea of going paperless and abilities to text patients for appointment confirmation all sounded great.

We have been unable to print statements for months now. We have brought this to Dovetail for over six weeks and still have no solution in sight. The customer service is terrible, we have only heard excuses about addressing the issues and still no fixes after six weeks is very disappointing. Initially, Dovetail said their tech team is really busy, "currently engrossed in other more pressing deadlines", so we'll just have to wait. After another week, Dovetail said, "heavy backlog of tickets that were dealing with just a bit more pressing of matters". After a few more weeks, Dovetail said, "It’s an issue with the large number of patients you have and the system timing out."

Robert

I would recommend

Bewertet am 19.12.2020

This is my daily software that I use to see my patients. Its an amazing software that allows me to be in touch with my patients at my finger tips while Im on the go. When my hygienist told me her dad was feeling some sensitivity on upper right quad I was able to pull up his xrays right there and then to see and review the xrays.

Cloud based.
Easy to access schedule and patients on my phone.

Minor things that will be fixed in updates if not already.

Donna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Chandwani Dental Office Manager.

Bewertet am 9.11.2016

As the Office Manager at Chandwani Dental LLC, I would like to say how impressed I am with Dovetail. I like how the Apex portal allows me to view the status of a claim in full detail, check patient eligibility, remaining benefits and deductibles all from the patient's file without having to log into another website. These factors are not only a convenience but they help to improve the proficiency of my work. I am also impressed with the media tab and how it allows me to view and/or add attachments such as PDF files, pictures, and CT scans to the patient's file. All of these features are user friendly and easy to navigate. Thanks to Dovetail's improvement and modern technology, the efficiency of our office work at Chandwani Dental is greatly enhanced.

Kim
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Dovetail Review

Bewertet am 15.1.2024

It was an easy system to use especially as a new practice. Their in house support was very helpful and prompt.

Charting felt a bit laggy. Due to the software being a bit new, many changes were happening.

Troy
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

The team at Dovetai really l get it!

Bewertet am 1.2.2018

The business of dentistry and the practice of dentistry is becoming increasingly software driven. Dovetail is a very forward thinking company that offers practical affordable solutions for the modern dental offfice.

The software is intuitive and so easy to use. It is designed for a mobile platform which is very different from the “you can use it on a tablet” that most of the other available software solutions offer. It seems as though the people at Dovetail thought of everything. Dovetail has crafted a product with the user experience in mind. It’s a great software not just for the doctor and staff but also from the patient perspective. The integration with other technologies makes it not just easy but fun to use.

With any product there is a learning curve. But having said that I would say there is probably more of a (un)learning curve than an actual learning curve. You can’t carry over old habits formed with previous practice management software.

Chris
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

True Cloud Based Practice Management

Bewertet am 1.2.2018

The support team is great! We highly recommend anyone looking for a true Cloud solution to take the time to go through a demo and ask why Dovetail over other PMS!

The support team is terrific and very willing to take recommendations for improvement and additional feature requests. Best part is their ability to immediately implement in the current version of the software!

Antwort von Dovetail

Thanks for the review, Chris! We're always happy to help with recommendations and feature requests.

Ann
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great system. User friendly

Bewertet am 17.8.2017

We researched this software while looking to upgrade our software. It had many features that we liked, but lacked too many things we as a small office used regularly.

I found this system to be very user friendly. Very intuitive and easy to learn. It seemed good for a small practice that wants to go paperless.

This system could use more on the management end. Unable to track employee time, or vacation/sick days. I also found it a bit lacking in being able to run reports. Although going paperless seems ideal, this software was not very forgiving if you were trying to accomplish this in small steps.

Antwort von Dovetail

Hi Ann, thanks for your review! Our punch clock feature does allow for employee time tracking! Please reach out to our support team and we would be happy to show you how.

Bassam

Excellent software

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

I love it.

I love it.

Easy to use, excellent customer service and support, high speed. and their services are excellent very reasonable fees.

N/A, actually there is nothing to complain about with Dovetail, I recommend it to all my friends. Thumbs up.

Antwort von Dovetail

Thanks for the review Bassam!

BARRY
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Building a relationship with dovetail

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Healthy , growing and useful towards continued partnering towards streamlined revenue generation

The task of patient rebooking made easier

Platform matching to our specific cultural niche environment proved challenging

Lucas
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not ready for USA usage. Too many bugs.

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

Clinical side it great and easy to use. Front office/admin/business side is not very good at all. Need to work out the kinks.

Simple interface. Able to use on ipads.

Insurance claims are not fully operational. Lots of bugs and not intuitive and not user friendly on the Front office side.

emile

Very impressive EHR / PM solution. I really love this product

Bewertet am 2.11.2016

The product is really easy to use , from creating clinical exams to the custom progress notes. All of the features are available on any mobile tablet.
Looks amazing too.

The treatment is like no ther i've seen. You just select the procedure and the teeth and insurance codes and fees automatically appear.

Ilan

Dr. Ilan Hecht DDS

Bewertet am 8.11.2016

Great tool to digitalise the Medical chart, the learning curve was fast, the software is very intuitive and easy to use. Excellent costumer service with fast responses to doubts and open to feedbacks for improvements.

Richard

An easy software to use

Bewertet am 21.11.2013

The software isn't complicated, has the features it promotes and is way cheaper than similar products. I'm still learning all the little features, but overall it's a good software.
It can by installed on mobile devices or directly in the browser which is nice too.