OfficeTimer

OfficeTimer

Timesheet | Leave Management | Expense Management | Project & Task Management | Client Billing

4.5/5 (22 Bewertungen)
Cathy V.
Branche: Buchhaltung
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Mit Google übersetzen

Meets all my needs ... Why would I look anywhere else?

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time tracking and time saving!!!

I am a one person company - and like most single user companies I need to be working not spending much time on administration. Office Timer tracks all of my time spent on each client and makes my monthly billing a breeze. I am not the most technical savvy person in the world and whenever I have an issue or a question Sri and his team are always there to help immediately. I would recommend Office Timer again and again.

I do not really have any cons - the software is capable of so much more than I use it for. For my needs I have no cons.

Antwort von Infocube Technologies

Thank you so much Cathy for your kind words! It is these words of encouragement that constantly motivate us to excel in our service. :)

Ben N.
Branche: Tiefbau
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

I enjoy using OT. It simple and i enjoy the feature of creating my own reports. There is some lag

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Tracking project hours so we dont go over budget

The functionality. Its is very easy to use and it tracks hours which is a huge plus for our company. Customer service is great . they respond very quick

I dislike the lagg time. When i add a new employee, it is frustrating having to go to each project and input them and tasks,

Antwort von Infocube Technologies

Thank you for your review Ben.
You can click on projects against the name of the newly added employee and assign to the projects in one go.
It is in our road-map to have a single page similar to that of project team page for task assignment as well. You should be able to assign the tasks of all projects from a single page instead of going to respective tasks page!

Mit Google übersetzen

We've used OfficeTimer for several years - fantastic value for the price

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All employees easily enter there time on-line and as the owner of the company I can easily manage their time entry.

OfficeTimer is very easy to setup and use. We have many projects and tasks and each employee has controlled access. Great value.

Product is relatively new and additional functionality is being added. Customizable reporting would be a great addition.

Antwort von Infocube Technologies

Thank you for your review. We are constantly introducing new features and functionalities to meet our own expectations!
We will definitely take your suggestions and keep you posted with the developments.

Jesse P.
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Simple to use and simple to run reports for managing hours spent on projects

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It simplified my hours tracking for my team as well as the amount of time spend by employees inputting their hours.

I'm able to manage a team of over 50 people working in several locations without much overhead to manage the software. Adding new projects is simple and is easily handled in just a few minutes. I run monthly reports that I provide to accounting so we can accurately bill our development hours to corresponding projects. Customizing reports is straight-forward and useful when looking at resource drains or overall cost of individual projects.

Because of the flexibility of the software it can at times be difficult to find where or how to change a setting. Additionally after you get past 25 employees when you go to add the team to a project you have to do it in multiple steps as saving employees to the team on one page brings you out of the team assignment requiring you to go back in again to get employees on the second page.

Antwort von Infocube Technologies

Thank you Jesse Preuss for your review. We will definitely work on the cons that you have pointed out and will release a patch in the next few weeks.
Hope you like the new interface in the timesheet and the rest of the pages that we have been constantly updating with new UI and functionality.

Sarah V.
Branche: Tiefbau
Mit Google übersetzen

This has made budgeting so much easier!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of budgeting and monitoring employee time spent on projects.

Being able to view each project. The reports are very detailed and I am able to see it from each employees hours spent.

Could make it easier to navigate. Sometimes the report titles are not exactly what you get, but overall I like it.

Antwort von Infocube Technologies

Thank you Sarah. We have taken your feedback into consideration to make the navigation much more seamless. You should be seeing the changes soon.

Sagar K.
Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
Mit Google übersetzen

Office Timer is a easy to implement and use software program. It helps in Time & leave management!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pros:
1) Easy to manage time and leave data
2) Easy to implement,
3) Excel export is possible for easy analysis
4) Ready charts and reports available for analytical team
5) Good support from implementation and support team

There are no specific cons as such. But following are additional requirements if the software supports them, it will be very helpful -
1) Management of Overtime Application for employees on the similar lines of leave approval
2) Link to Accounting software for payroll and TDS application

Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Mit Google übersetzen

Free and very featureful time and project management system.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how much they are offering for free and it is free to use to some extent. If you have some time why not give it a try.

I always like a product that offers basic functionality for free. But with officetimer it is different, all the pro features are free also.
I really amazed by how many things I can do just under one platform. Project management billing and time tracking, all under one roof. I join officetimer for its ability to track time and bill according to usage.
The office timer offers a lot of flexibility to the company structure. A very pro feature, not all competitor offers.
The ability to see and control all the timing for my contributors is really a big deal as they are not very punctual all the time.
Well, I don't use billable time features currently but it will be very helpful for my future projects.

Well, I think the only con using office time is learning. I need to learn a lot of their how to fully test all the features. It is not just to register and uses.

Hello,
Thank you for your detailed review. Your words of appreciation encourage us to word harder towards making OfficeTimer more simpler to users and to keep as many features as possible for free.
Please recommend OfficeTimer to other businesses.

Best Regards,
Team OfficeTimer

Karolina W.
Branche: Medizinische Praxis
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

It tracks your time for you

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It is a great timesheet software. You know what to do (or what have you done in the past) because of tracking your work. One person times the work and all needed leaves, and other one checks it and approves / rejects it. It's well communicated.

I have noticed some errors, especially when your connection drops for a moment - when it is back you can lose your progress.

Antwort von Infocube Technologies

Thank you Karolina for your feedback!

Mit Google übersetzen

Your timesheet always with you

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Web site, so you don't need install nothing, just a browser
easy to use
easy to manage
easy to configure
mobile view available
you need more?

No cons at this moment. I think procedure are ok for 90% of user. May be some procedure must be customized because in some countries there are special situations to manage :)

Mj F.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Mit Google übersetzen

An absolutely great product backed by a team that provides super efficient support.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our previous system was a desktop installation and the team had to email their timesheets weekly. We've eliminated a lot of admin by switching to OfficeTimer.

It is easy to use. We moved from our old system to OfficeTimer in a day! Setup was quick and easy and the team needed about 15mins of training to be up and running.
The support is really great which gives us peace of mind.

I would prefer if I could upload my expense claim slips in a batch, rather than one by one. A feature to log time to non-project work will also be a great addition.

Antwort von Infocube Technologies

Thank you MJ for your review and for liking our software.
We have considered your suggestions on the cons section and will be implemented soon in OfficeTimer.

Niraj S.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Experience has been positive since we were implementing this for the first time

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

More of analytics. We were able to identify several gaps in effort management and make decisions

the application is easy to understand and simple to use. the features of generating dynamic reports are good. On an overall basis i like the effort management part of the application

Because it was implemented for the first time for our kind of profession, i believe there possibility of making the application more dynamic.
OfficeTimer should be able to handle multiple scenarios seamlessly.

Antwort von Infocube Technologies

Thank you Niraj for your review. We are already in the process of making OfficeTimer very intuitive and transition to different scenarios seamless. We will keep you posted with the developments

Praneeth S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Office Timer gives the great capture of the time management for the Employer.

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 31.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Office Timer One of the Best Timer I know. It gives me the time tracking in easy manner. Office Times helping me to improve productivity of Employees and we can monitor their work and leaves using the time sheets which this software provide. Office Times gives more functionality like approval of leaves, how many pending approvals, how many leave we have and how many used and etc. Best software to track productivity time in office.

Antwort von Infocube Technologies

Thank you Praneet for your review.

Samir C.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Mit Google übersetzen

One of the best product and it's Free!

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

They have all the features that one needs to timesheet management, leave management and expense management. Highly customizable and easy to use. Worth trying.

UI can be improved. However, these guys are continuously upgrading and I can see the improvements already.

Pbvsai P.

Best Timesheet Software

Bewertet am 28.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am using this product from last 2 years which will be helpful to find my employees task management, timesheet software, employee time tracking software etc and they are also having complete hr activities in this desktop and mobile app.

Antwort von Infocube Technologies

Thank you Mr.Pranav for your review. Glad to have you as our customer.

Branche: Internet
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Time Tracking Software

Bewertet am 2.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I have been using officetimer from past couple of years. I found it very user friendly. Officetimer widely known as time tracking software provides better Timesheet management solutions, leave management e.t.c.
I would like to recommend for project management and expense management tool.

User friendly layout.
Automated tracking.
No hassle.

As of now nothing is there as such i can write in CONS.

Ajay S.

Timesheet Management System

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 8.1.2018

Time Sheet software
OfficeTimer is accurate timesheet software that helps you know if your team is really productive. It is a cloud based that provides time tracking, computer work session monitoring, reminders, invoicing, reporting tool and many more. It is simple and easy to use. They also customise to cater our needs.

Branche: Internet

Time Management Made Easy

Bewertet am 18.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I have to deal with numerous projects and tardy subordinates on a daily basis. But using an excel spreadsheet to keep a tabs on all the tasks and employees manually was quite tiring and took up waaay too much of my time. I came across a bunch of helpful softwares and tools online, but OfficeTimer really took the cake. It’s pretty easy to use and that’s kinda what took me by surprise. Most other time-management apps tend to confuse me with endless customization options, but this was sort of a minimalist affair. It isn’t really expensive either, so you should probably get it if you’re sick of ultra complicated interfaces and want a clutter-free time-tracker.

1. Easy to use
2. Simple and minimal interface
3. Value for money
4. Automated tracking

Have not faced any issues as of now. So far so good.

Delighted with Officetimer

Bewertet am 27.5.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We have been using Officetimer for some time now, and we found the timesheets, leave & expense management and project management modules to suit our needs excellently. All modules are simple yet provide powerful, in-depth features to be customized as per our needs.

Great 24x7 support and customer service. Very flexible in terms of customization. Strong implementation and features to suit any need.

Not many.

Vinod G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great software with a very low cost and good customer support.

Bewertet am 20.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a great software with lot of features like Project management, Employee Management, Billing and Reports. They provide Excellent Technical support for all the queries.
Their Billing is comparatively low with other software available in the market.

keep up the Good work OfficeTimer.

Antwort von Infocube Technologies

Thank you Vinod for your review.

Carmel V.
Mit Google übersetzen

I hold an administrative role in my company, and monitor accounts/access in OfficeTimer regularly.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that I can create my own custom reports and track my employees' time. I also like that I can track project hours and budgets all in one place.

I don't like that I often have time sheets missing from my admin view, but my employees print their submitted sheets to prove it is input.

Sazzadun nabi S.

Nur Sternebewertungen

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Dinesh S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Office Timer make time capturing very easy

Bewertet am 9.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Best solution for time capturing.