Xola

Xola ist eine Buchungs-, Marketing- und Vertriebsplattform für Unternehmen, die Aktivitäten und Erlebnistouren anbieten.

Sortieren nach

Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, fast responsive trouble shooting

Bewertet am 27.6.2020

The professional look, automated emails, easy to use customer facing links really set my business apart from competitors as looking professional and organized.

Connectivity with 3rd party sites makes my life easier.

I use several 3rd party vendors and have to set up back end calendars on places like Viatour, Expedia and AirBnB experiences; these companies use booking software that is so cumbersome, redundant and/or incomplete its like using caveman software in comparison to the ease and speed of Xola's software. Its also easy for my employees to use, everyone gets it 1st time you show it to them.

The chat feature is indispensable, questions answered/problems solved on the spot. If the tech on chat can't fix or answer a question I get connected with someone who can solve the problem within 24 hours.

The updates are pretty much instant, if I make a change, its on my site immediately.

I would like to be able to add more review links than just one on follow up emails.

Bókun

Recommended by a friend.
Lance

Just Use It.

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

The best software on the market for tour bookings and management. I’ve researched over 20 other competitors- don’t waste your time if you’re shopping around- get Xola.

It doesnt have some of the nuances we would like to see, and they changed their booking layout in a way that I think is not an improvement. However, I think they will continue to make improvements

Hi Lance,

Thanks so much for your kind review. We're glad to have your continued support and will continue to make improvements!

Cheers,

Caitlin

Excellent interface and usability but rigid in its features and customization

Bewertet am 3.5.2018

Easy to train staff, nice mobile features.

Easy to train staff on. If you can work an iPhone you can work on Xola.
Good mobile access for staff

- Very little customization available for unique businesses
- Limited accounting reports that take heavy editing in Excel to get the needed information
- Organizes by customer email instead of name, can create major problems.
- Europe based support team so finding a time to connect with them can be tough
- No ability for Admin accounts to make edits or corrections to individual sales, especially frustrating on the accounting side.
- No archiving feature for product listings. So old products remain on all active inventory lists, becoming very cumbersome to search through.
- Easy software for small/medium sized companies, not good for larger companies
- Limited marketing features and hard to customize
- The biggest issue for us is limited reporting especially on the accounting side. For database software, that is a huge drawback. I should be able to create and run custom reports on all of the info in the system but your stuck with a rigid structure that you then have to edit and narrow down in Excel, taking lots of extra time. We won't be able to stay with Xola as we grow unless this feature improves.

Hi Caitlin!
Thank you for the candid feedback. We really appreciate customers like you who give us the feedback like this so we can grow. I wanted to address your concerns and reach out to you over some of them as well. We have some new features that I believe your company will benefit from and I am going to make sure they are turned on for you and that you are aware of them. Our Support Team is based out of US as well as Europe so we can give 24 hour support. You can reach out via chat, email, or phone anytime of the day and there will be someone available to help. I look forward to connecting with you to talk over your feedback soon! -Jessica

Michael

Good overall

Bewertet am 3.10.2022

It is very good and customer service is also very helpful. Some updates and new features are always made.

Easy to manage and to add products. Information about our customers is also very easy to access - very useful to contact them.

Tracking can be better. For example, we need to use Google Analytics to track the landing page where the bookings have been made. It would be more accurate if it was native in Xola.

Antwort von Xola Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the feedback, Michael! Glad Support and the CSM team has been helpful to you, and thank you for the perspective on the tracking - it helps us continually improve Xola!

Jesse
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This made my life so much easier

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

Speed of money flow and updated accounting is a breeze. The ability to adjust hops with minimal key strokes and everything automatically adjusts to our website is a life saver. And overall, the customer service is top notch.

The customization to suit the variety of needs for our little company. Once everything is plugged it only minimal administration is needed to keep everything flowing.

The inability to not be able to make a tour private and only accessible via a password for guests.

Antwort von Xola Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Jesse, we are so glad Xola has been useful for your business. Thank you for the feedback on private tours. We're always seeking to improve our product and service so your feedback is super useful!

Randi

Satisfied

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

It is easy to use, easy to teach to staff, and I enjoy most features.

I haven't found anything I don't like thus far.

Bookeo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Xola

I liked the rep that I spoke with, and found the Software to be user friendly

Hi Randi-
So glad you find Xola easy to use. Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Emma
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Xola has been enjoyable to use

Bewertet am 26.9.2022

I'm pretty happy with Xola! It's very customizable, very easy to use, and I've always had such quick replies from their customer service team. I have experience with a few other booking systems (OPERA & Mindbody Online) and I much prefer this system.

I really appreciate how easily you can customize and set specific details of listings. I believe it allows more different types of businesses to use Xola pretty easily.

Being able to edit bookings which use the split payment option would be SO ideal. I often times have to cancel the booking and rebook, which makes any refunds more complicated down the road.

I would really also appreciate the feature to type the number of guests into a booking made manually, instead of having to click increase/decrease for each guest.

In the purchases tab, the order it comes up seems pretty random. It would be incredibly helpful if all purchases/cancellations/guestlists/etc would appear in chronological order. It would also be helpful if you could filter it via cancellations, etc.

There's a random glitch I'm noticing recently where the guest will input their email and phone number, but when looking at their booking through the dashboard, their email shows up twice. When I go into the customer's profile, their phone number shows.

Antwort von Xola Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hello Emma! Thank you for this very detailed response. I'll have your account manager reach out your way to discuss some of these suggested improvements. Glad things are good overall!

Josef
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Xola: Almost Perfect, But Definitely Worth It

Bewertet am 8.4.2022

Xola has helped us integrate all of our booking solutions into a single dashboard and streamlined the process of connecting with customers and letting them book our product easily and efficiently.

We love the different dashboards and views. It's versatile but very user-friendly.

There is no SMS feature for employees. The scheduling is outdated (have to schedule one activity at a time). Xola Kiosk is only available for admin use which is a big security risk. Can't use for brick and mortar AND mobile.

Peek PRO Tour Operator Software und FareHarbor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Xola

The pricing and customer support.

Antwort von Xola Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Josef! Thank you for the review and the candid feedback! Your CSM is aware of your feedback and will continue to advocate on your behalf to our product team. Lots of new things coming your way from Xola, and I believe most of your cons will be turned into pros! Please continue to give us your feedback as it helps us grow as a company!

Jennifer
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Super Impressed with XOLA and it's people

Bewertet am 8.4.2022

Too many to list! But I do have to say that I impressed my boss when I moved their old system onto XOLA. XOLA really made me look good. It took me 3 years to convince my boss, but now that we moved everything to XOLA and set up booking through our wordpress site, our busy season is manageable without making anyone cry at the end of the day. Thanks XOLA!

I like the 24/7 support. They are very knowledgable and helpful in problem solving as I just jumped into the program without looking at the support documents. This software is very user friendly and if something stumps me, I contact support and in minutes my problem is solved. We've been able to streamline our system with XOLA, eliminating wasted time, making the system easy for season staff to run the back office without a ton of training. XOLA just makes our business lives so much easier! Thank you for existing!

Not much. They are continually improving. I would like to see the ability to schedule staff when they aren't with a group though.

Antwort von Xola Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for the review! Glad to see Xola is helping you and that you love our software! Also, glad you are not crying anymore at the end of the day! :)

Andrew
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Xola for a small British Tour Company

Bewertet am 3.10.2022

It's a fantastic peice of software with first class support.

The customer service was and is absolutely fantastic. It is rare for software to have good real people customer service but vital when you run a tour company and may gave a booking issue with clients/ guests standing infront of you.

It should integrate with Viator more completely and the fees be lower on large ticket bookings such as ours. Fee may put off customers.

Antwort von Xola Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Andrew! We're so happy our team is supporting you and your guests!

Kellie

My experience with Xola has been outstanding. I've used two other systems - PeekPro and Bookeo.

Bewertet am 2.4.2018

I love the platform's ease of use, for both the customer and the user. When using previous platforms, we had customers calling continually because they were unable to complete transactions because they were confused with the setup. And, for the back-end user, it is a breeze! In fact, we never even had to train our employees to use Xola. The backend is extremely intuitive.

And, I can't say enough about Xola's customer support. It's the best of any platform I've used. If I have a problem, Xola's chat is ALWAYS available. I also appreciate the backend functionality of being able to refund customers with store credit. The system automatically emails the customer a promo code for future use and stores the information within our system. Rebooking previous customers is also a breeze!

And, what's BEST for me, is Xola's pricing model. We live in an area with a very high sales tax and I did not want to have to charge our customers an additional 6%. With Xola, we get an incredible platform (that more than pays for itself with the "abandoned shopping cart" feature) for a flat monthly rate.

Xola is also continually tweaking the platform, making it better. The most recent backend mobile update is incredible -- giving me near full functionality from the ease of my iPad.

As for cons, yikes. I really can't think of anything. When I do come across functionality features that I would like to see, I have easy access to suggest my solutions. What's even better? Xola actually listens.

Hi Kellie-

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is valuable as we are constantly seeking to improve and our business only succeeds when our customers' businesses succeed. Thanks for choosing Xola and keep the feedback coming!

Cheers,

Susie
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Responsive to needs and continually improving the software from my feedback.

Bewertet am 2.2.2018

All booking info in one place and so easy to keep on track of what is coming up for both myself and my employees. Also, easy reporting to see trends, end of month reports, etc.
I can access the info from anywhere - even when away on vacation.
Also, I believe more customers will book, when it is right there with a "book now" button - they don't need to call, or email and so they do more impulse scheduling. I even use the feature to be able to contact those that don't complete a booking and it almost always results in a booking, once I've had the chance to contact them and answer the questions that may have stopped them from booking on their first impulse. Without Xola, I would never have even known they were considering booking....that results in more bookings and more satisfied customers.
My customers all rave about the ease of booking - Happy Customers means repeat customers.

Ease of Use and Customer Support -- I looked at many companies and did demos prior to making my decision to go with Xola. Xola is, by far, the easiest to use of all the companies that I demoed. Inputting product, making changes, updating info is all easy and very intuitive to use. When I can't easily figure something out, Xola's 'chat' feature is AWESOME! There is always someone there to quickly guide me through with very little or no wait time. They walk me through the process via chat and once even offered to call me, instead, so they could more easily guide me through how to do something. If I have a need that Xola can't fulfill, they immediately send that to their development team and in most cases, I get an email or call saying the feature (or a similar one) is now available.
I've had offers from other companies that may be less expensive - but am so impressed by Xola's customer responsiveness, that it would take a LOT before I would make a change. VERY happy overall with my choice to go with Xola!

Calendar does not show multi-day events (only the first day shows). Also - only allows for 'group' or bulk discounts on same item. I would like a way to have the system give "Xth purchase free" - for example - so once someone has booked 2 items, it could prompt them with a "Buy one more and you get a free one". I saw other companies with this capacity, BUT then they had other things that I did not like. Overall - Xola has more Positives for me, than negatives.

Hi Susie,

So happy to see that both you and customers enjoy using Xola! Your feedback helps us improve our software. Cheers!

-Kris

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I recently moved 4 tour companies onto Xola from other options and I am happy to never look...

Bewertet am 16.8.2017

Slicker guest interface as well as a more intuitive and cleaner user interface for staff.

My favorite thing about Xola has been the extremely knowledgeable and speedy support staff always being at the ready via email, phone or 24hrs a dang day via chat. I can not tell you how key it is to understand that hours of need to not happen between 9-5 somestandardtime but can happen at anytime. To me, having someone there to bounce questions and issues or even just log a feature request is key compared to the many other software companies that offer lame "help/knowledge bases" or "video tutorials" you can search forever and still not find what you need.

I also appreciate that they are not resting on their laurels when it comes to updates and feature additions. Since I have been using Xola since Jan 2017 they have released many updates that actually have workflow function compared to "Wow.. we made it so you can add emoji's to your email signature" type of stuff I have suffered through as "function upgrades" on other platforms.

Lastly I really like that the software has the ability to be cross platform and mobile and you can still have full functionality. It is helpful that they are working towards upgrading the app as they go so more actions can be tackled through there as well.

The mobile app for android at least could really use a "refresh" feature like on the web so I can swap between company accounts easier than restarting the app.

The guide management is a growing feature so I hope more develops there sooner than later which is more about my personal workflow needs than anything else.

Lastly, it is not something that has as much to do with Xola as it does with Google in that the subscribed calendar feature Xola offers does not work well with the way google imports them so I would love to see a push style calendar notification instead so those not on apple products are not left with inaccurate calendars. Again more a Google screw up than Xola but I really really want xola to rework the calendar notification option so it can integrate better cross-platform.

Hi John,

Thank you so much for your review! So glad to see that you are enjoying Xola. We appreciate the feedback. We are certainly working to address some of the improvements you recommended.

- Kris Lawson

Mike

Outriders Northwest

Bewertet am 30.3.2020

I like the software, just not happy with the new pricing structure.

Ease of use for updates to listings and schedules.

I do not like the updated pricing structure of 3%. I do not like the idea of "passing" this costs along to my guests, so I am stuck with this large cost increase.

Peek PRO Tour Operator Software

Warum Xola gewählt wurde

Ease of use and month rates (now changed)

Zuvor genutzte Software

FareHarbor

cost

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I'm glad you find Xola easy to use. Our pricing change was made in order to make all features available to all customers at no cost and after extensive research on the impact of consumer fees on conversion. We're happy to talk more about ways you could configure your account to not absorb this cost without impacting your conversions.
Team Xola

Xola has streamlined our booking process and made it easier for customers to sign-up online.

Bewertet am 3.5.2018

The overall ease of the booking process for our customers and even on the backend has been a huge improvement in saving time and being able to track all of our customers bookings.

Xola has really streamlined the booking process. It has made it easier for us, in the office, to manage bookings coming in and see when trips and courses are happening. If we are booking private trips or courses that are not listed on our website, we have built our backend system to allow for us to do this quickly. Xola keeps our customers credit card numbers on file in a safe and secure manor making it easy for us to take deposits and final payments prior to a trip or course. Our customers seem to find the booking process easy and user friendly. We have also integrated the use of Smartwaiver with Xola which has made tracking waivers much easier and taken the need of our guides to do it away. Our guides are still learning Xola but Xola has made it so the guides can quickly access the client information without having to send it in a seperate email.

The biggest thing that we wish was different was that on the calendar, during booking and on the backend, that Xola showed the length of our courses. It only shows the start date, and although this hasn't been a problem, it would be something that would be a nice addition to make life a bit easier. Along the same lines we have courses (single courses) that run Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday and would like to be able to show the custom schedule of that course in some capacity, even just on our backend calendar to see the overlap with other trips.

Antwort von Xola Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the review! I hope that you have found our new calendar features useful and hope they address your concerns! We are glad to see you find Xola easy to use!

Tanner

Xola for the win

Bewertet am 10.11.2016

Xola was our first choice software for our new business and we are glad we went with them. Starting a new business is always tough but working with Xola gave us a quick launch with great insight and tips from their staff.

Xola is constantly improving, offering education and studies on the tourism industry and is a quick phone call away. We are always looking for the most efficient way of doing business and clearly Xola is as well. Our calls are on time and our questions are answered.

The UI is straightforward and robust. Something we were unable to find in other software. The costs are clear and easy to manage.

Our contact at Xola regularly checks in with us and we have created a relationship that ensures our needs are met. We are looking forward to growing our business with Xola.

User Interface is simple but robust. There is no sacrificing ability for the sake of navigation.

Refunds have to come out of your xola account, there is a balance that stays in your account and gets sent to your account according to your desired time frame. If the account is empty and you need to refund a customer you have to load money to your account. This is supposed to change as we discussed it with our rep and they were already working on a solution.

Antwort von Xola Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Tanner. Chris here. Thanks so much for taking the time to review. I've enjoyed getting you setup with Xola and helping you get your business off the ground using our system and also giving you the 'best practices' based off of all the other pedal taverns who use us. Next year will be a big year for you and I'm excited to see you grow. In regards to refunds, we are totally restructuring that work flow and will have a new solution soon with plenty of time before your next season. Take care and talk soon!

• Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great service until they changed

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

Great booking software with wonderful tools like invoicing, analytics, and customization. Customer service is also wonderful and prompt.

It was about 4x the cost as my previous software but totally worth the cost until they changed their plan to get 6% of my customers money with their fees. I now pay “nothing” per month but my clients have to pay and I have to now switch companies since I don’t want to pass fees onto them.

Antwort von Xola Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for sharing the positive feedback on our product and support, despite being unhappy about our recent pricing model changes.

A couple clarifications. We wanted to offer various options to our customers through this change, including extending subscription for a year so no one would have to rush to make a decision on any changes to their operations.

To clarify, we assess a 6% guest fee to your guests for online bookings only; we do not assess fees on back office on the standard configuration. We do offer you the option to absorb all or a portion of the fees if you like and would be happy to talk about options that have worked for many other customers as a middle ground. Please reach out to our support team and we'll go over some options!

The Flex plan includes all of our features, including many you did not have access to previously. If you'd like additional training on these please reach out!

Ernie
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Xola for Escape Rooms

Bewertet am 8.3.2019

We use Xola for our escape rooms and it's a complete breeze. We haven't come across any buggy software issues or things of that nature that prevent us from managing a business, especially one that's very dependent on a booking software. We like the new split-payment function and overall the investment that the team makes to continually upgrade and develop Xola. Several other competitor booking softwares have reached out to us trying get us to switch but really, if it ain't broke why fix it. We're very happy with Xola and look forward to future developments from its team! Thank you for helping us run our escape rooms!

I believe the best feature about Xola is its customer support. Their chat function is extremely handy when you've got a last minute question or need a quick tutorial on a feature. Plus the staff is very friendly and will always guide you through any difficulties you may encounter.

The thing I liked least about Xola is just learning a new software but that comes with anything worth doing. At first it seems as it may be a daunting task to learn new software for your business but the ease of use is beyond amazing and again, customer support is second to none. Got questions? They've got answers!

Antwort von Xola Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the review! We love to see you are loving Xola for your business! Also, happy to see you love customer support and think they are amazing, we feel the same!

Ryan
  • Branche: Eventservice

Xola Fan, make that a Super Fan

Bewertet am 20.7.2017

it makes running our tour business so much easier

I love Xola for so many reasons;
The mobile view from the customer pov is so clean compared to other options i looked at, this is important for conversions.
Cart abandonment emails, have a crazy high response rate, and we knock down so many deals.
Reservationsist can tag bookings, so we can pay them commission
Past customer data is all saved to expedite repeat bookings
Really easy to charge balance day off tour.
Software is flexible to change an customize specific day schedule.
Add ons can be hidden from customer view so we can
Most of all the Xola staff (particularly Delamon and Kelsey) is so cool, responsive, and they really get tour businesses, they are open to new features

I wish it had two way sync with google cal intergration, we use this for driver view of schedule plus a few other things

Antwort von Xola Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Ryan¿ thank you so much for the great review! It's been fantastic working with you and your team and we are so happy you have chosen to partner with Xola these past few years. Cheers!

Phil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Xola is quick, easy to navigate, and their customer service is top notch when issues arise.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018

Use of pictures for listings, timeline views, and short quick steps help in booking a reservation. Managing listings is intuitive and easy to access. Adding booking features to our website is accessible through their custom booking buttons which produces copy/paste codes. With 24 hr customer service we can access their chat line at some of the most inconvenient hours and solve most problems.

We are a unique company with high volume so managing listings and availability is controlled through a schedule setting. We have worked closely to roll out package features which we look forward to fully integrating this into our system. All that to say, schedules can become laborious with our high quantity of listings. As with all software, there are always wonky items that arise, but all in all it hasn't been anything too much to handle or that they do not address immediately.

Hi Phil-

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about Xola. With a job title like, "Fun Scheduler" I can see how scheduling could get a bit burdensome. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our Product Manager. We're always looking to improve and customer feedback is a huge component of this process!

Amber

Manager

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

We enjoy using XOLA wish it was a little cleaner and simpler sometimes but overall we are satisfied.

Flexible to switch experiences, ease of booking on back and front in,

Gift Certificates: not able to purchase multiple certificates for different experiences, one person can't buy multiple gift certificates for different people in same transaction

Back office: can't override booking capacity, can't book one group with different experiences have to book separately

Accounting: would be nice if you could be compatible with Quick-books, daily transactions are confusing and not clean cut

Hi Amber,

Thanks so much for your feedback on gifts. Jessica reached out and can help solve some of the issues you mention. We're always looking to improve our product and software so your feedback is super helpful!

Thanks,

Wes
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Great Customer Service, Could Improve on Reporting Tools

Bewertet am 4.1.2019

Overall, we've been very happy as a Xola client!

Xola features a great online dashboard and an open API for easy integration. Customer service is fantastic; I've always gotten very quick responses via online chat and opening tickets with the company's IT team.

The reporting and analytics tools have lots of room for improvement. Xola has a lot of data to work with, but clients can only see a limited amount of it via the online dashboard. Luckily the API is a great resource for retrieving data, but obviously not as easy to use as an improved reporting dashboard would be.

Antwort von Xola Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to see you are enjoying Xola. Our team is constantly working on new features and reporting is one of them. We recently came out with our Custom Reporting tool, that I hope is helping you retrieve more data. I will be reaching out soon to get more feedback from you on what you are wanting to see so I can report this to our team. Look forward to talking to you soon. -Jessica

Len

Recent Price Increase is a lot

Bewertet am 4.1.2020

Its an easy system to use that has good functionality for a day tour operator. I fully appreciate they are adding functionality and that perhaps some of it is a good thing to adopt and use but some of it also doesn't make sense for us. My issue is they are making you pay for all of the functionality instead of just paying for what you use.

Anyone new can learn the basics of entering an order. Its a very simple system that in a lot of cases is also intuitive.

It took a bit of time last summer to have some issues resolved. Also the recent price increases to pay for all of the functionality that you might not use is very expensive.

Hi Len,

We changed our prices such that Xola is free to use and all functionality can be available to all customers. We are committed to being a enterprise level solution for businesses of all sizes that is, as you've mentioned, intuitive and easy to adopt.
Team Xola

Donna
  • Branche: Eventservice

Xola simplified my business

Bewertet am 1.3.2019

Overall, we've been incredibly satisfied with Xola. The level of functionality fits the business well and the cost is very reasonable for both the system and the credit card processing. I strongly recommend Xola.

It does just what we need for online bookings. It's a great fit for a small business. My business doesn't need tons of customization or integration, but we do need a dependable, streamlined and affordable booking system and Xola fits the bill perfectly.

We do a lot of different unique events (vs. the same few listings offered many times per day or week.) It would be great to be able to copy an existing listing to jump-start the creation of a new listing.

Antwort von Xola Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the review! We are happy to see Xola has aided in simplifying your business! I am going to put in your copying existing listing as a feature request. Please feel free to reach out support any time with your feedback.

Derek

Decent but could be better

Bewertet am 1.2.2018

For our usage, it costs the least compared to competitors. I do like the follow-up email for customers who don't book. Let's keep the good ideas flowing.

The day of schedule. It's non-existent. Other companies have the ability to visually see a day of schedule vs. looking at a list. On top of that, I would love the ability to assign guides to a virtual day of schedule and color code the schedule manually.

Also, scheduling guides is very hard to manage with your software. I'd love to come out there and go over some ideas that can improve your software. We've been with you guys for a long time and would love to see it grow to be bigger and better.

Hi Derek,

Thank you so much for the review! We truly appreciate the feedback. Would you mind following up with us at support@xola.com so that we can capture some of these suggestions. We would love to chat with you more about this.

-Kris