Xola

Xola ist eine Buchungs-, Marketing- und Vertriebsplattform für Unternehmen, die Aktivitäten und Erlebnistouren anbieten.

Sortieren nach

Jennifer
Jennifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, fast responsive trouble shooting

Bewertet am 27.6.2020

The professional look, automated emails, easy to use customer facing links really set my business apart from competitors as looking professional and organized.

Connectivity with 3rd party sites makes my life easier.

I use several 3rd party vendors and have to set up back end calendars on places like Viatour, Expedia and AirBnB experiences; these companies use booking software that is so cumbersome, redundant and/or incomplete its like using caveman software in comparison to the ease and speed of Xola's software. Its also easy for my employees to use, everyone gets it 1st time you show it to them.

The chat feature is indispensable, questions answered/problems solved on the spot. If the tech on chat can't fix or answer a question I get connected with someone who can solve the problem within 24 hours.

The updates are pretty much instant, if I make a change, its on my site immediately.

I would like to be able to add more review links than just one on follow up emails.

Bókun

Recommended by a friend.
Randi

Satisfied

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

It is easy to use, easy to teach to staff, and I enjoy most features.

I haven't found anything I don't like thus far.

Bookeo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Xola

I liked the rep that I spoke with, and found the Software to be user friendly

Hi Randi-
So glad you find Xola easy to use. Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

• Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Disappointed with Xola

Bewertet am 30.1.2018

This platform is definitely affordable and in the beginning the customer service was great. From a clients prospective the interface is user friendly and visually appealing.

We started using Xola over 2 years ago and although a rough start, the service was on point and customer support was helpful and speeds when it came to fixing bugs and problems. Since then it seems as if they have restructured their company drastically. Getting customer support has become a challenge. In the beginning they assigned account managers, which was great. When you called Xola you could speak directly to your account manager who knew everything there was to know about your account. Fixing problems was straight forward and right to the point. Now, it's a bit different... You can either call a get an answering machine or someone who has little to no experience or you can chat online with an agent they have outsourced in a foreign country.

Regardless of who you speak with you must first catch them up again on everything you're trying to accomplish. This part is the most frustrating, When speaking to the 4 person I found it easier to just copy and paste the previous chats we had rather than trying to explain. We have been having trouble with our buttons implemented by Xola over 1.5 weeks ago. Meanwhile our clients have not been able to book online. Through pages and pages of correspondence and having the luxury of catching at least 6 of their employees up to speed on my issue. They might "might" have it done by tomorrow. We're talking about simple buttons. I would definitely do my research before plunging into a commitment with Xola. Very frustrated so far with this experience. If it wasn't so time consuming setting up a whole new platform, I would have switched to Fare Harbor long ago.

Antwort von Xola

I am so sorry to hear your disappointment with Xola. First off let me say that responding to our customer is our number one priority, so I will forward this onto our Customer Success Manager to look at. We know that setting up a platform can be stressful and we want to make your experience as stress free as possible. Please let us know if you are still having problems with your buttons and I will personally look at them and get them into the right hands for modifications. Again thank you for taking the time to leave this review, it helps us grow as a company when we can examine our weak points from the eyes of our customers.

Wes
Wes

Easy to Use, Great Customer Service, Could Improve on Reporting Tools

Bewertet am 4.1.2019

Overall, we've been very happy as a Xola client!

Overall, we've been very happy as a Xola client!

Xola features a great online dashboard and an open API for easy integration. Customer service is fantastic; I've always gotten very quick responses via online chat and opening tickets with the company's IT team.

The reporting and analytics tools have lots of room for improvement. Xola has a lot of data to work with, but clients can only see a limited amount of it via the online dashboard. Luckily the API is a great resource for retrieving data, but obviously not as easy to use as an improved reporting dashboard would be.

Antwort von Xola

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to see you are enjoying Xola. Our team is constantly working on new features and reporting is one of them. We recently came out with our Custom Reporting tool, that I hope is helping you retrieve more data. I will be reaching out soon to get more feedback from you on what you are wanting to see so I can report this to our team. Look forward to talking to you soon. -Jessica

Luis Jared
Luis Jared
  • Branche: Sport

Need some extra features - Great App

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

We have been working for years with Xola and everything goes great, we love it! If only we can have this extra info in the booking detail it would be cool.

Is easy to use, my customers find it useful and the best feature for our business is to get Google Analytics data and the new Xola custom reports.

We really need to show more info in the booking detail not just day picker. Maybe some custom fields like a map, conditional inputs, description, etc. I know we can get this info in the questionnaire after booking, but we believe that displaying questions like "you need pick up?" "are you arriving in airplane or cruiser?"

Antwort von Xola

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to see you and your customers love Xola. I am going to put your feedback about the booking details page into our features team. If they have any questions they will be reaching out. Thank you again for your feedback!

Izabella Z
Izabella Z

Not happy , considering using another software

Bewertet am 3.5.2018

managed the bookings through this

we are and escape room, we have 8 employees (we are not an...

managed the bookings through this

we are and escape room, we have 8 employees (we are not an accounting firm the system suggests below)

customer support, it is great that we get the software all set up and that there is a team to help any time. The software looking pretty.

if your client books 4 sessions, they get 4 confirmation, 4 reminder and 4 follow up emails, there is no option to just send them one email with all bookings listed there.
in our confirmation email, you should not advertise yourself. it makes us look like we are using a free software. no. we pay a lot to use our software, so get your logo off and stop advertise yourself to out clients for free. or if advertise yourself to our clients, then you should pay us, so reduce your price.
useless financial reports, useless invoicing . if a client has 4 bookings, you have to send 4 invoices only can be done from the back end.
The templates are no good for the follow up emails, asking for reviews, and you cannot alter them
Your mobile app is crashing all the time and doesnt give you the chance to put through coupon codes. It only can be used for checking if everyone has maded a new booking since you weren't looking. Only if you don't have your computer around. I am super disappointed

Antwort von Xola

Hi Izabella- I am sorry to see you are disappointed with Xola. We do strive very hard to listen to our customers needs and wants. I am going to send your feedback to our team and put your request into the system as well! I am also going to reach out very soon and see if I can get more feedback from you on how to make your experience with Xola better! -Jessica

Kai
Kai

Goldilocks Booking Software

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

After using a half dozen alternatives, I settled on Xola because they offer the features I need at an affordable, flat monthly price. Hence, Goldilocks. They haven't succumbed to the money-grab of taking a percentage of operators sales like other companies.

Overall, my experience with Xola for the past four years have been excellent. I highly recommend them for tours and activities businesses.

-Reasonable fixed pricing per location rather than pass-through costs to customer
-Responsive support
-New features regularly
-Great back end functionality and ease of use

-Still missing some features specific to my industry (robust resource management and better guide assignment)

Antwort von Xola

Thank you for the review! We are glad to see how much you are enjoying the features of Xola. We are constantly trying to improve our features and we hope that our future updates will help make you love Xola even more!

Chris
Chris

Xola has made my business function with ease and automation!

Bewertet am 2.2.2018

Xola is feature rich so we have gained many benefits across the board for our company including enhanced financial / sales reports, better understanding of our customer demographics and most importantly increased sales / conversions via our website.

The software is wonderfully coded and designed, but the on-going support and development are always on target for exactly what my business needs.

We have a unique way of selling / booking customers and while we have been able to use Xola's rich features to make a work around I wish I could simplify our booking process with Xola. Sadly I know this is a developmental issue and only affects a very small portion of it's users like my company.

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to see that you are finding Xola to be full of rich features.

Michael
Michael
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Simply The BEST Online Booking Software

Bewertet am 12.6.2014

As a web developer and owner of Web Development Corporation, I have worked extensively with XOLA. I have seen the direct correlation between using XOLA versus other online booking systems for activity providers. My experience has shown that their usage of modal windows versus sending potential clients offsite to book activities or appointments matters; it translates directly into more sales for my clients within the booking industry.

Case in point: My client, CaptainSanFrancisco.com started off using XOLA as a platform to handle his bookings for his private charter boat. After a couple weeks he received a ton of bookings; however, he received a sales call from a competitor known as ZOZI who enticed him with promotions which never went through. After switching from XOLA to ZOZI his sales fell dramatically because ZOZI's software was extremely confusing, not user friendly and it directed users away from his website where they would subsequently click the X button in the upper right hand corner due to frustration. I consulted with my client and I let him know that he ought to switch back to XOLA. Upon doing so his sales immediately increased back to the same level as they had been before switching away from XOLA. He is now a satisfied customer and XOLA is empowering his business.

XOLA is simply the best online booking application which is engineered for higher conversion rates and I would give it more than 5 stars if it were possible to do so.

Thank you very much for helping me help my client. To view our XOLA implementation please visit:

Booking window is modal and doesn't send user offsite.
Very intuitive, Easy to book.
Easily implemented code which is automatically generated.
Bookings are synchronous with calendar, Friendly Staff

There are no Cons.

Antwort von Xola

Thank you for the review! We like to hear stories like this that allow our customers to feel empowered. Thank you for sharing!

Elysa
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Ticketing Software

Bewertet am 24.4.2023

I have been using Xola about 5 years and have been mostly satisfied with the software. Some of my customers have told me that they have had issues with making a reservation for my tours.

The support is great. Every time I have needed help I was able to live chat with someone.

The calendar display for my customers is not as user friendly as some of the other programs I have seen.

Brian
  • Branche: Tabak

Xola for Small Tourism Business

Bewertet am 11.12.2019

Fantastic! I encourage you to look seriously at them - they are the best fit by far for us and I have interviewed and ran trails with the major competitors.

Allows for tours that have minimums - Our tours require 8 person to sign up in order for a tour to go (minimum). Xola handles this portion far far better than any of the other competitors and I have met with a number of them. If you do minimums, and care about customer communication, this is a must use.

Software works with many options
Very strong amount of features
Very strong customer support
Reasonable competitive pricing
Great analytics
They will listen to and often times implement feature requests
Good integration with booking site (Yelp / Google / TA)

Highly recommended!

App on Android can be a bit buggy and frustrating - not a deal breaker. Sometimes you may have to click buttons a bunch before it responds or have to shut it down and reload it. Won't allow you to take a call and check the app when roaming (this does work if you have active internet).

Would like to see further integration with hotel and other booking companies

Peek Pro, FareHarbor und Bókun

Hi Brian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a thoughtful review. I'm so glad Xola works for your business needs and you are happy with the integrations! We're always looking to improve and appreciate your feedback about the Android app! Stay tuned for more updates in 2020!

Thanks,

Susie
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Responsive to needs and continually improving the software from my feedback.

Bewertet am 2.2.2018

All booking info in one place and so easy to keep on track of what is coming up for both myself and my employees. Also, easy reporting to see trends, end of month reports, etc.
I can access the info from anywhere - even when away on vacation.
Also, I believe more customers will book, when it is right there with a "book now" button - they don't need to call, or email and so they do more impulse scheduling. I even use the feature to be able to contact those that don't complete a booking and it almost always results in a booking, once I've had the chance to contact them and answer the questions that may have stopped them from booking on their first impulse. Without Xola, I would never have even known they were considering booking....that results in more bookings and more satisfied customers.
My customers all rave about the ease of booking - Happy Customers means repeat customers.

Ease of Use and Customer Support -- I looked at many companies and did demos prior to making my decision to go with Xola. Xola is, by far, the easiest to use of all the companies that I demoed. Inputting product, making changes, updating info is all easy and very intuitive to use. When I can't easily figure something out, Xola's 'chat' feature is AWESOME! There is always someone there to quickly guide me through with very little or no wait time. They walk me through the process via chat and once even offered to call me, instead, so they could more easily guide me through how to do something. If I have a need that Xola can't fulfill, they immediately send that to their development team and in most cases, I get an email or call saying the feature (or a similar one) is now available.
I've had offers from other companies that may be less expensive - but am so impressed by Xola's customer responsiveness, that it would take a LOT before I would make a change. VERY happy overall with my choice to go with Xola!

Calendar does not show multi-day events (only the first day shows). Also - only allows for 'group' or bulk discounts on same item. I would like a way to have the system give "Xth purchase free" - for example - so once someone has booked 2 items, it could prompt them with a "Buy one more and you get a free one". I saw other companies with this capacity, BUT then they had other things that I did not like. Overall - Xola has more Positives for me, than negatives.

Hi Susie,

So happy to see that both you and customers enjoy using Xola! Your feedback helps us improve our software. Cheers!

• Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

C'MON features!

Bewertet am 18.12.2017

I started with Xola back when the booking software genre was almost nonexistent. Back then there was Bookeo and that was about it. Now I get a sales call every week from competitors. Peek Pro seems to be the only software that is more feature rich but they are pushy and spam your customers if they get ahold of your data base so beware about them. Xola has an easy and beautiful interface. Non-pushy sales people. Help when you need it. Great ability to manage customers IF you never have to reschedule. The cost is lower than other companies if your doing volume greater than 5K a month. A good choice but you need a dedicated reservationist if you are offering an experience were rescheduling is common.

When pricing out a booking software company for your business consider the cost of an employee to manually have to reschedule your customers if your experience is prone to cancellation i.e. rain, wind, snow etc. and add it to the monthly cost of Xola to get an accurate idea of the true cost. The point of having a booking software is so you can concentrate on running your business and making it grow. Playing secretary is part of owning a small business but when it takes from R&D, marketing, quality of life it can kill you. Xola only allows your customer to book and reschedule themselves prior to their scheduled date. If you cancel the day of the adventure the customer has NO ability to reschedule if your experience is cancelled due to weather. If you are in a tourist area where you don't have an option to reschedule people because they are on vacation or the experience that you provide is indoor and cancellations rarely occur Xola is a great choice. If your experience is subject to weather and you take the entirety of the experience cost in advance, Xola has fallen behind severely compared to the the other big name in booking software. I provide Hot Air Balloon rides in an area that is prone to strong winds and rain during the season. My demographic is local and I sell my experience to customers that can and know that rescheduling is normal. I leave a recorded message the day of the flight and if the flight is cancelled there is no way in Xola to email the passengers a link to reschedule! Xola allows the customer to select another date prior to the experience and you can set those perimeters but after the customers first date choice, if it is cancelled, that is where you are left back in the 80's. In order to get your customers rescheduled on another date you need to do it over the phone and manually move them in Xola and online for it to move in real time. Xola has completely missed the boat for the experience provider that has to cancel for environmental reasons. I have submitted this feature request for two years now and it has shown no movement. They said it is not a common feature request and told us we could give the customer a "store credit". A credit sounded good until we realized that the customer would have to put al their personal detail starting with their name again to go that route. That is just not an appropriate thing to have your customers who are paying good money have to do and it looks unprofessional. I know for a fact two other operations left Xola for a booking company that offers a solution to the common problem of rescheduling for us outdoor providers. I think that they perhaps specialize in the hiking tours, or biking tour company that goes wind, rain, or shine and just refunds their customer if they cancel. Perhaps most of Xola's merchants operate in tourist areas where the customer does not reschedule because they are going home from vacation. The irony is that they offer our customers a great option to reschedule themselves prior to their first date. Why not extend that availability to after the date in case the experience is cancelled and the customer doesn't want a refund or via policy has to reschedule.

For customers booking online, selecting a date and paying is seamless. The merchant can customize a checklist for the customer i.e. what to bring, what's included, a map the meeting point. We receive just the odd phone call asking for clarification and payment is quick. On the other hand we need to hire staff to answer the phones just to rebook our customers on days it is raining or too windy to fly. On average another 40 hours of phone calls and talk time is added to our expense because of the lack of a customizable reschedule link we could send our customers so they could reschedule themselves. Customers like not having to leave voicemails if we are on the other line and %95 of customers would rather NOT wait to speak to a reservationist to go over dates that may or may not be filled. It's really frustrating and I do not believe we are the only one or one of the few merchants that need or would find a simple reschedule feature useful as they have implied to us.

The only other con is that they now leave the price on the gift certificates when a customer buys one. This was not always the case. Xola has a mailable and printable gift certificate option which we utilize heavily and you can now offer experiences at a discount but they for some reason notify the recipient of the price. We have been told and agree with several of our customers that leaving the price on the gift certificate is tacky. It has not always been that way, just with the recent update. I understand if you are giving a cash card to someone, you would need and want the recipient to know the price to avoid an embarrassing moment at a store or restaurant but who leaves the price tag on a gift? Xola gives the recipient a code so the recipient can book only and that process is easy but it's clear how much nanny spent and loves them the moment they get the printed gift certificate or email.

We went from chasing a couple hundred bucks a week to help pay for a hobby we love and turned it in to a serious 2 person small business with gross income in the six digits, well 3 person and income in the 5 digits because we need someone to handle all the manual reschedules. Feature requests do get noticed but at about 1.5 year turn around. It's been two years since we have been asking for this. We have grown and enjoyed Xola, we just for their sake since the booking software market is so competitive now want to see them be #1 and have the client base Peek Pro does as they are a lot more ethical but we fear they won't if this feature isn't added and if the feature turnaround isn't quicker.

Our review may appear negative even though we enjoy most of Xola. We understand all businesses have their little intricacies but we have been an experience provider for over ten years now and have offered many activities, rescheduling is a part of booking management no matter what adventure you provide, we and we are certain most other experience providers agree, just understand you will NOT have that option with Xola. Xola could be the best by far with just a couple more features.

Mike
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Outriders Northwest

Bewertet am 30.3.2020

I like the software, just not happy with the new pricing structure.

I like the software, just not happy with the new pricing structure.

Ease of use for updates to listings and schedules.

I do not like the updated pricing structure of 3%. I do not like the idea of "passing" this costs along to my guests, so I am stuck with this large cost increase.

Peek Pro

Warum Xola gewählt wurde

Ease of use and month rates (now changed)

Zuvor genutzte Software

FareHarbor

cost

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and I'm glad you find Xola easy to use. Our pricing change was made in order to make all features available to all customers at no cost and after extensive research on the impact of consumer fees on conversion. We're happy to talk more about ways you could configure your account to not absorb this cost without impacting your conversions.
Team Xola

Emma
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Xola has been enjoyable to use

Bewertet am 26.9.2022

I'm pretty happy with Xola! It's very customizable, very easy to use, and I've always had such quick replies from their customer service team. I have experience with a few other booking systems (OPERA & Mindbody Online) and I much prefer this system.

I really appreciate how easily you can customize and set specific details of listings. I believe it allows more different types of businesses to use Xola pretty easily.

Being able to edit bookings which use the split payment option would be SO ideal. I often times have to cancel the booking and rebook, which makes any refunds more complicated down the road.

I would really also appreciate the feature to type the number of guests into a booking made manually, instead of having to click increase/decrease for each guest.

In the purchases tab, the order it comes up seems pretty random. It would be incredibly helpful if all purchases/cancellations/guestlists/etc would appear in chronological order. It would also be helpful if you could filter it via cancellations, etc.

There's a random glitch I'm noticing recently where the guest will input their email and phone number, but when looking at their booking through the dashboard, their email shows up twice. When I go into the customer's profile, their phone number shows.

Antwort von Xola

Hello Emma! Thank you for this very detailed response. I'll have your account manager reach out your way to discuss some of these suggested improvements. Glad things are good overall!

Sean
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

First-rate support

Bewertet am 22.3.2020

The strength of this company is the fantastic support it provides for its clients. This is both at the set-up stage, and also after implementation has started. It is available 24/7, and if the on-line platform is not sufficient to solve the technical issue or the user-end challenge, a telephone conversation can be easily scheduled.
This was even the case at the beginning of my using the platform: I was unfamiliar with the product and needed a lot of help to navigate the site initially. This is natural, of course, but what surprised me was when I had not used a particular function after a period of time (and so I had forgotten how to perform a specific function), the support team was extremely patient with me and with my rather elementary question.

The support continued as I made non-standard bookings for my bicycle tours - each time I contacted them, the support team walked me through the necessary steps. They were helpful, polite, and understanding. Sometimes I felt embarrassed by my requests (oh, of course - duh!) “I’m sorry for bothering you” I would say afterwards, but they never made me feel the question was unjustified.

In sum, I have only good things to say about the interpersonal contact I had with Xola. I would rate them 11/10 for this aspect.

The platform itself is a good one, although there are some minor limitations for my purposes that I experienced. A few little tweaks for payments and bookings would be good.
8/10 in this category.

No difficulties, just a couple of limitations for payments and parameters for booking.

Dear Sean,

Thank you for such a glowing review. We're so glad you love our support and we're always happy to answer questions and appreciate your honest feedback about our product.

Chad
Chad
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customers need to reschedule? Better hire a designated scheduler because Xola camt handle it.

Bewertet am 18.6.2018

Online purchases, quick payout.

Online purchases, quick payout.

I started with Xola. Used to have one on one support. It's pretty enough. You can find work arounds for most problems.

If your in a business where weather can cause trip cancellations? Xola STILL isn't powerful enough to allow customers to reschedule on their own?!? So a reservation system where you NEED a human to reschedule customers over the phone. It's ridiculous. Xola has no desire to fix this giant hole and it's frustrating. They seem to cater to small guides and tours. My small business has theirvanilities taxed. The outsourced their help which is fine but I have no more ability to speak to anyone of consequence that can understand that it's insane to not allow customers to be able to reschedule them self's after a cancelled trip. I've spoken to several vendors who went back to peek pro over this feature and go for gift card software that does not have the amount put on it regardless if you like it or not.

Hi Chad-

Sorry to hear you are running into some issues. I am, however, happy to let you knew we do have self-service options available to your customers. My teammate Jessica just left you a voicemail. We'd love to be in touch about how to make sure you are making the most of Xola.
All our support is in-house and available 24/7. Feel free to reach out anytime via call, chat, or email!

Cheers,

Tanner

Xola for the win

Bewertet am 10.11.2016

Xola was our first choice software for our new business and we are glad we went with them. Starting a new business is always tough but working with Xola gave us a quick launch with great insight and tips from their staff.

Xola is constantly improving, offering education and studies on the tourism industry and is a quick phone call away. We are always looking for the most efficient way of doing business and clearly Xola is as well. Our calls are on time and our questions are answered.

The UI is straightforward and robust. Something we were unable to find in other software. The costs are clear and easy to manage.

Our contact at Xola regularly checks in with us and we have created a relationship that ensures our needs are met. We are looking forward to growing our business with Xola.

User Interface is simple but robust. There is no sacrificing ability for the sake of navigation.

Refunds have to come out of your xola account, there is a balance that stays in your account and gets sent to your account according to your desired time frame. If the account is empty and you need to refund a customer you have to load money to your account. This is supposed to change as we discussed it with our rep and they were already working on a solution.

Antwort von Xola

Hey Tanner. Chris here. Thanks so much for taking the time to review. I've enjoyed getting you setup with Xola and helping you get your business off the ground using our system and also giving you the 'best practices' based off of all the other pedal taverns who use us. Next year will be a big year for you and I'm excited to see you grow. In regards to refunds, we are totally restructuring that work flow and will have a new solution soon with plenty of time before your next season. Take care and talk soon!

Jack

Xola helped bring our business into the 21st century!

Bewertet am 28.4.2015

Whitewater Adventures has been running the Upper Cache Creek in California for over 30 years. Until recently we didn't do online booking, and as a consequence the poor office staff had to hand type detailed booking notes and run credit card payments nonstop during the rafting season.

Upon joining the team I immediately began searching for a cloud based solution to Whitewater Adventures online booking needs. While poking around on other outfitter's websites and on Google I kept seeing the same name come up at the top of every "best booking system" list. That name was Xola.

After scheduling a demo time I was contacted by Delamon, one of Xola's biz/dev representatives. Delamon proceeded to walk me through an hour and fifteen minute in-depth demo of many of Xola's features, including how to set up a trip listing, how to collect and track customer information, how to utilize Xola's powerful marketing and customer outreach features, how to integrate Xola with our website, and much, much more. In these times of outsourced and call center driven sales and customer service Delamon stood out with his positive attitude, clear communicative style, product knowledge and professionalism.

As for the booking system itself, well, all I can say is that the reviews weren't exaggerating . The Xola online booking and marketing system is, simply put, a pleasure to use. It is unbelievably robust and well thought out. The booking process is incredibly simple and straightforward. Just the other day I was training one of the office staff on how to use it and I was able to take her from never having seen the program to being totally able to set up her own bookings and create trip listings and add-ons in less than 30 minutes!

Creating trip and product offerings through Xola is a breeze and there are multiple options for up-selling through their brilliant add-on feature. Things like trip times, dates, deposits, accepted payment types, built in credit card processors, customer questionnaires, automatic dropped checkout emails and conformation emails, driving directions, lists of what to bring, and much, much more are easily entered and even more easily customized for every listing that you want to create.

I really can't recommend this service enough. The care and effort that the Xola team has put into their product and into supporting their customers through the onboarding process has been deeply appreciated by everyone at Whitewater Adventures.

Antwort von Xola

Thank you for your review! We are glad to see you are enjoying Xola!

Ernie
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Xola for Escape Rooms

Bewertet am 8.3.2019

We use Xola for our escape rooms and it's a complete breeze. We haven't come across any buggy software issues or things of that nature that prevent us from managing a business, especially one that's very dependent on a booking software. We like the new split-payment function and overall the investment that the team makes to continually upgrade and develop Xola. Several other competitor booking softwares have reached out to us trying get us to switch but really, if it ain't broke why fix it. We're very happy with Xola and look forward to future developments from its team! Thank you for helping us run our escape rooms!

I believe the best feature about Xola is its customer support. Their chat function is extremely handy when you've got a last minute question or need a quick tutorial on a feature. Plus the staff is very friendly and will always guide you through any difficulties you may encounter.

The thing I liked least about Xola is just learning a new software but that comes with anything worth doing. At first it seems as it may be a daunting task to learn new software for your business but the ease of use is beyond amazing and again, customer support is second to none. Got questions? They've got answers!

Antwort von Xola

Thanks for the review! We love to see you are loving Xola for your business! Also, happy to see you love customer support and think they are amazing, we feel the same!

Doyle

Y'all should have given me the option for leaving more than 5 stars for Xola.

Bewertet am 27.3.2018

Staff's support and interest in "my" software needs. Put this way, I'm constantly hounded by other company's booking software guys to "look" at their software and I keep telling them..."Nope, I'm using Xola and they serve my needs just fine!"

For whoever reads this review, I want them to know that I have used Xola for several years and I really appreciate how they have constantly kept up with my growth needs and seek to improve the software to help me grow. As we all know, what works today is outdated tomorrow! THANK YOU XOLA!

Really? After what I wrote above, do you really think I have any "cons"?

For the record, ever since I first started using Xola I have received excellent support and anytime that I needed to "personalize" the software to meet my need, Xola was there to help me.

Hi Doyle-

Thank you so much for such a glowing review. We are constantly looking to improve and better meet the needs of the businesses we serve, so I am very happy to hear that this matches your experience!

Thanks for using Xola,

Sandra Dee
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Loving XOLA!

Bewertet am 7.7.2016

I love the XOLA package. I actually understand it and am beginning to find my way around it. This is amazing! I mean, it's truly amazing! And as I become more and more familiar with it, I'm discovering all sorts of useful things it can do. I especially like the feature that allows me to assign a guide to a walk and then send the walk roster to that guide. This has saved us from miscommunication on a number of occasions!! Love this feature!

I also love to see the XOLA emails announcing that I have another booking!! I don't think I'll ever tire of these!

I'm still exploring all that XOLA can do. I intend to master it all. I've found that taking and re-taking the on-line, live trainings sessions has been invaluable. I understand the program more each session and get more assertive as I go along.

The training and support staff have been extremely helpful and extremely patient with me! In fact, everyone with whom I've worked at XOLA has been the same ' incredible! Everyone seems to really care about making sure the program works just as it should. And they all seem to care whether it's helping to make my business run smoother. This means a lot!

Brennan got me started. Then I had my first on-line- training session with the very attentive woman whose name I don't remember. And now I have my own personal techie assistant ' Chris! He may not know he has this title but I'm pretty sure there are many XOLA users who would enthusiastically give him this title. This personal service is so important, both functionally and psychologically.

I always have problems learning something new but this is definitely not the software's fault! It's user error!

Antwort von Xola

Thank you for the review! We love hearing that our customers are enjoying Xola! Happy exploring and please let us know if we can help in anyway!

Steve
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

XOLA is an awesome booking system for outdoor activity businesses and non-profits.

Bewertet am 7.2.2018

Easy online event registration. Easy event check-in. Synced liability waivers. Fast Payment. Easy cancellation and rescheduling. Staff scheduling.

XOLA allows us to easily receive reservations for activities and communicate with customers. All of the information a customer needs to participate in an activity is available online including maps, what to bring and wear, and liability waivers. XOLA sends reminders to customers before their event and allows self-service rescheduling and cancellation. It also permits the scheduling of staff.

XOLA could offer better integration with the WIX platform. Currently, it is best to redirect with a link to the WIX site rather than embed in the host site.

I would also like to see more native integration with financial software such as XERO and CRM siftware such as Insightly.

Hi Steve,

Happy to see that you are enjoying the software! We appreciate the feedback and will certainly take this into consideration.

Mário
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Wine Tourism

Bewertet am 4.4.2022

I've been using XOLA.COM for more than one year, and it's been an outstanding experience. All the features that you need to run online sales are present.
The support is excellent.
Overall, after using Regiondo, Bokun and Fareharbour, I found the app with exceptional features

The software has all the features you need to accept online bookings, as well marketing tools.

The only thing to improve is the translations.
It could have more OTA's connections.

Antwort von Xola

Thank you for the review! We are glad to see you are loving our Software! Please reach out to us anytime with your request for OTA connections and we can see what we can do.

Matthew
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great investment for online reservations & ticketing.

Bewertet am 29.9.2022

Exceptional service & support.

Exceptional service & support.

Solid, very well thought out, very few issues and outstanding support.

Xola lacks Fraud control tools. Basic things like black lisiting customers & cards.

Antwort von Xola

Thank you for the feedback, Matthew. Glad to hear the design and support are working well for you and your business.