StockMarketEye Erfahrungen

StockMarketEye

Behalte deine Investitionen im Auge.

Sortieren nach

Dee
  • Branche: Immobilien

Easy - Quick stock management

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

I have used the software for over 5 years, never any major issue other.

I have used the software for over 5 years, never any major issue other.

It is easy to use. I can, in a few minutes, see how all the stocks in several accounts are performing both daily and over time. The best part is that this software has been functional, updated and still in business. Over the years I had several other inexpensive software packages "Disappear" and leave me stuck!

Never had a complaint about the functionality and if there has been an issue the customer support is WONDERFUL!

Frank
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

StockMarketEye: A wealth of financial data

Bewertet am 1.2.2023

The organization of my investments as well as the tracking of investment performance are the features that I most rely on.

This product excels at organizing your investment data from the creation and groupings of portfolios to the categorization of individual investments at the asset class level. Once organized, the presentation of the investments' performance indicators can be customized at your discretion.

While the product contains information both quantitatively and visually via pie charts that display the percent allocations of investments, it does not have a rebalancing feature. That would be a great time saving feature.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Too many issues to be used

Bewertet am 24.7.2023

It used to be great, but it has become impossible to rely on it.

It used to be great, but it has become impossible to rely on it.

Simple, and works well for listed assets

Since the past 2-3 updates, the synchronization no longer works between a desktop and an iphone. The data gets corrupted several times a day and the application cannot be used unless one does a full re-install and re-import.

Danny
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great portfolio maintenance and charting

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

Exceptional support from the developer. I have been using StockMarketEye for several years and through several updates. When I have experienced any issues, the developer has been quick to respond and resolve.

1) The ease of updating transactions from my brokerages.2) The charting features are amazing.

Sometimes I have to relaunch the app to get it to incorporate new transactions in the displayed data.

Bert
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I would be lost without it.

Bewertet am 7.2.2023

I do not use in business. It has allowed me to grow my portfolio.

I do not use in business. It has allowed me to grow my portfolio.

Each equity gives me the factors I need like p/e, p/s, div yield, div payout, etc..I can compare quickly whether to buy. Sell, hold or avoid. I did use it on options about 3yrs ago. Option use is a bit tricky but can be done.I have not been able to get the android version to work or update properly.I like the fact that it is easy to sync across multiple pc's.

Option tracking could be improved.They need a workable version for Android tablets.

Iain
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simplicity is divinity

Bewertet am 28.3.2017

Simple and elegant charting, portfolios and watchlists. Very easy on the eye, simple as anything to use, and available on my mac at home, PC at work and iPhone in between, with all my lists and portfolios synced between them. I've tried support on a couple of queries and had responses back almost immediately from the developer. I have a number of other investment packages and services, almost all at significantly higher cost, but this is the one I keep coming back to. I suspect it'll get more and more features as time goes on, so it'll be interesting to see where it ends up.

Simple
Looks great
Easy to set up
Multiple platforms
Sync works well

Could use more fundamental data
Could do with more charting options

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Pretty good software for managing stocks

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

I'm able to manage my entire portfolios with StockMarketEye in a pretty good fashion. It's not perfect, but it's a good value and is really helpful to keep track on several portfolios.

StockMarketEye is pretty good for managing stock. You can create different portfolios, and register your stocks buys, sells or dividends.
It knows how to handle portfolios in different currency, which is not that common and is really appreciated when you have different accounts with different currencies.

There a few bugs there and there, which are annoying but not a show stopper.
There is no way to automate anything or add anything else that is not listed in Yahoo Finance. You can to import CSV from other data sources, but you have to do that manually.
The charting ability are pretty limited and not that useful in the end.
It can bit a bit slow, and the reporting abilities are pretty limited.
The watching list system is also pretty much limited unfortunately.

Antwort von StockMarketEye

Thanks for your comments on StockMarketEye.

We just wanted to point out that it is possible to track securities that are not covered by Yahoo Finance. Have a look at this page from our User's Guide for details:

Bill

Best Stock Tracking Software Ever

Bewertet am 29.7.2020

It works like a charm and I don't have to be a geek or guru in software to run and understand what's going on. Congratulations, Nick, on a great piece of software.

At low price of less than $100, this product has to be the best Stock Tracking Software available!!!

Nothing really, except for the fact of familiarizing myself with all its many, many features. So overall...NO MAJOR CONS!

Patrick
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Very reliable and easy to use.

Bewertet am 7.2.2023

Always accurately reflects multiple portfolios across several investment types. Very easy to input and save data on a daily basis.

Would like to have a read only version to be accessible to my cell phone.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

StockMarketEye Customer Review

Bewertet am 27.7.2018

I'm happy with the features available for the price. I've made some suggestions to the development team and several updates to features are in the works. For us casual traders, this is a good product. If you are a professional trader, it may not have all the features you need.

I was trying to find a free, or inexpensive, portfolio manager. While many allowed you to enter your holdings, few allowed you to generate reports of all transactions (Buy, Sell, Gain-Loss, etc). StockMarketEye provides excellent transaction reporting, watch list creation and basic charting for a one time purchase.

The data feed comes from Yahoo and there are occasional issues with translation requiring manually updating of the names. You are unable to change multiple items at once, such as changing sector or industry.

Zeff
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It's a good stock tracking software

Bewertet am 22.2.2017

I am typically skeptical about buying softwares because I had unfortunate experiences where the developer stopped developing the software altogether. I tried StockMarketEye and it met my needs very well. I am also glad that the software comes in both Windows and Mac version, and I use both.

I have been asking for an option to enable automatic synchronisation and it helps to reduce the hassle since I have the softwares installed in multiple computer and my iPhone. I understand it may lead to a corrupt parent file, and I hope technology can move in this direction someday. I also hope to see stronger features in the iPhone app (eg. chart features, the same portfolio structure as how I have organised in the PC's counterpart).

Comprehensive, feature-rich, reasonable pricing, multiple OS

Lack of auto-synchronisation, iOS app is somewhat lacklustre

Doug
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A great help for managing investments

Bewertet am 30.1.2023

Service and support have been excellent, and I've been pleased with the software. I wanted something that would aggregate all of my investments with as little effort as possible, and StockMarketEye fills that bill.

StockMarketEye allows me to easily keep track of, and view, investments from a variety of sources. I can see my whole portfolio in one place. It automatically updates most investments with current prices. Very helpful in ensuring that I'm not over-invested in a particular category.

It's a little complex, and they've had some problems lately with the automatic brokerage updates, although I expect they will have that problem solved soon. If anything, it has more features than I need, which will likely be a plus for investors who like to track things closely. No real big cons.

Vincent
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Vinny's Review

Bewertet am 26.1.2023

The xperience has been good. Need to have real-time quotes and possibly investment news.

I use this software primarily to track my investments. It is rather easy to use and quicker for up to date info. compared to my investment house.

Biggest complaint the stock quotes are not in real-time.

Rahul
  • Branche: Investmentbanking
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

SIMPLE AND BEST

Bewertet am 12.8.2018

Very Responsive and quick works smoothly Thumbs up and absolutely recommendable ,
as being to the...

as being to the investment career I used a lot of software but this SME makes me more comfortable.

Desktop version is very good and very effective find it very practical to analyze my stocks
The currency difference is very intelligently handle and even multiple wachlist for selected stocks which I like.
Very Good Display Rich experience

Till now no complaints very much liked SME
So far So Good

Pedro
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Easy to use software

It saves time to track portfolios and gain/loss reports

It saves time to track portfolios and gain/loss reports

Very simple interface, easy to understand options functionalities

speed, real time quotes, chars axis. Draw lines in chart, trends and support + resistance, etc.

Robert
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Review of StockMarket Eye

Bewertet am 3.2.2023

Managing my personal retirement portfolio.

Managing my personal retirement portfolio.

I like the following capabilities of this software: (1) ability to download positions and transactions from my brokerage, (2) ability to update portfolio assets with current and historical prices, (3) ease of use and flexibility in showing different info in the columns.

The software would be improved by providing a capability show portfolio diversification, e.g. breakdown percentages of US large cap, mid cap and small cap, ex-US large, mid and small cap stocks, bonds (short, intermediate and long) as well as special asset classes (e.g. commodities, REITS). Show this info in both table form and chart form (e.g. pie chart).

Marc

Does Everything I need

Bewertet am 11.2.2019

Great performance tracking took. Easy to customize to see anything you want including returns for multiple week periods- overall CAG and IRR. Can segregate and create custom portfolios. I searched for a lot of investment tracking software and this by far is the the best tool I have found!

None but would like to be able to customize summary side panel to show $ value of portfolio and $ change

Vittorio

Probably the best

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

I like so much. Probably the best software you could find to manage your financial portfolio. So many features... at a great price!

I like interface and many features of advanced analysis

Least? I don't like the "cash" method (but you could not use it) and i'd like I would like to have the chance to compare performances of different portfolio

Victor
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

StockMarketEye Review - Feb 2019

Bewertet am 6.2.2019

So far, the charting functions allow me to review my watchlists easily as I scroll through the charts to visually scan the charts...

StockMarketEye allow you to display multiple charts of the individual stocks in multiple time frames like 3 months, 6 months, 1 year and 5 year charts. You can also link all these charts to your watchlists or portfolios and you can scroll through one by one. These multiple time frame charts will be updated accordingly. I love this ability. Technical Support was extremely helpful as they taught me how to set it up even though I was using the Trial version. Eventually I purchased the license version because I like this function a lot !!!!

There is no drawing or annotation functions in the charting functions. It will be great if we can draw simple trend lines or Fibo levels on the charts. And the software must be able to remember the drawings after we exit the program....

Ken
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Excellent product! I was surprised by the high quality and great support! Definitely worth...

Bewertet am 11.5.2017

It is a great way to track your investments. It is going to save me lots of time by eliminating the time I have spent using a spreadsheet instead.

It is very flexible in how you set up your portfolios, what information you view, methods of importing data. I had one issue related to rounding and the support team provided a very quick and clear answer about the cause. It only ends up altering values by one cent at the most.

At this point I do not really have any negatives. It would be much more attractive to potential buyers if the price as a little lower.

Mads
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

StockMarketEye is excellent for Portfolio Management - a very few improvements would be great

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

Great - I am able to keep track of a large, diversified portfolio. A huge help for very fair money. Great software

Speed, easy of use, functionality, analysis - GREAT

I love it, but miss a few functionalities. When you sell from your portfolio, you don't keep the gain in the measurement. So better Total Portfolio benchmarking should be developed.

Should be easier news availability on each stock in watchlist

Maybe some things about Earnings release date - and positive/negative surprise. Maybe it is there, have not explored in depth

Ulrich
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Overseas

Bewertet am 8.2.2019

one of the easiest and best portfolio manager I used so far, excellent value, I use it every day to overview my holdings, runs smoothly and fast, better than online portfolio software.

Ease of use, no monthly charges, shows stock names and symbols, several accounts under one heading, good charts and tools, handling of foreign exchange.

no download from non US broker, not useful outside USA, limited number of stocks in foreign markets, no short or long positions, no news to stocks hold.

Matt

Helpful software that fills a niche.

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

The ability to slice/dice a portfolio in many different ways is very helpful. I like that it pulls in quotes automatically.

Entering buys/sells tend to show weird results in the graph window like spikes up or down that day that don't really exist and leave me wondering if it's tracking accurately. More automation would be nice so that a person doesn't have to manually input stock splits, dividends, etc.

Todd
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

So glad I switched

Bewertet am 28.3.2017

I was using another piece of software that would track all of my dividend stocks with distributions included. This software blows that one away and it was $$ cheaper! It also updates from your brokerage if you set that up. I used to have to input everything manually. This is such a time saver and I feel I am receiving the most complete picture possible. Highly recommended.

Dynamic updates from brokerages. So many statistics!

takes a bit to get it set up the way you like it.

Geoffrey

A good program but with lots of functions needing searches in menus.

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

It's very stable and fast and has options for setup once you know them. Customer support is very good. Suggestions for program updates are welcome.

It's a bit old school, various things cannot be dragged and dropped like in other programs. Having said this, there are ways to manipulate it the way you want it, so there's a learning curve.