Less Annoying CRM Bewertungen

Less Annoying CRM

A simple CRM built just for small businesses

4.7/5 (321 Bewertungen)
Karl B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Finally a pragmatic CRM for the Solopreneur that doesn't swallow your life!

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I'd like an automated birthday message I created I could send out for a year that would go to the names and a second for the spouse. I'd like to see reporting from my drip campaign w/o going into Mail Chimp (I have a campaign when someone send in a card, after I make the first call, if no response, I drip mail them). I'd like to on a person by person basis if someone has opened my newsletter. Let me repeat, this a damn good software, easy to use, functional, super inexpensive. Perhaps they could build additional tools to cobble on: LessAnnoyingLeadPages, LessAnnoyingMailChimp, LessAnnoyingSocialMedia. Regardless, LACRM works well.

Great customer support, quick response to emails, even on the weekends sometimes, that I never got from big CRMs. Integrates well w/ Mail Chimp, unbeatable price, easy to upload docs, set reminders, and integrate w/ google calendar. Super easy to customize and create drop downs. The downside w/ most CRM's is the learning curve and the commitment one must give to understand and make the software usable. LACRM is the first I have used (Properworks, SalesForce, Zoho, Insightly, Podio, Infusionsoft) where a knuckle head luddite can make it work w/o taking all my time away from the revenue producing activity time. There other softwares clearly have value, but for the solopreneur with an established book business trying to squeeze new revenue, you can be up and running much more quickly. I have hired a VA to set up my drip campaigns and and to push out my newsletter via Mailchimp. I know there is more value to be gained from using the software, but most of us will over invest energy instead of focusing on revenue producing activity (talking to clients, asking for referrals, prospecting). This is a great piece of software for the average Mo Insurance Broker, and that's me.

You get what you pay for so you have to customize it yourself and you will make mistakes, nothing irreversible. I'd like the software to be in app form for IOS, not log in. Would be nice if it would do auto birthday reminders, for customer/prospect and for their spouses.

Jen W.

Nearly unstoppable

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I've used Salesforce, Zoho, Active Campaign and now Less Annoying CRM. With the other CRMs I really disliked having so many specific fields of data to enter to be able to even enter a prospect into my pipeline. With LACRM, I really enjoy the customization options. If I decide that a particular metric matters, I can add a field to enter it, but I don't need it on there if its not important to me in my industry. This really keeps the work my reps and I do down to a minimum with a maximum output of useful information. That's the point of a CRM to begin with, so to me this really hits the nail on the head.

LACRM is simple and easy to use. I love that it doesn't have many required fields for entering a new contact, so you can take notes on what you do know about an account without being forced to fill in fields you don't have information for yet. I'm using it for my inside and outside sales teams and we're easily able to track separate pipelines and lead sources. When a call comes in, it's easy to look up the prospect by almost any field of information to see if they've already spoken to a rep and get them to the right person. We even created "groups" to track things like new businesses, vendor currently in place at a prospect, and those without a program so that we can easily generate a list of those groups when new information becomes available they might like to receive. Example- A buyout of a competitor.

To put it into bullet points:
-Simple
-Trackable
-Customizable
-Great for multiple users and teams
-Most cost effective software I found
-We get all the features at the lowest paywall, because there's only one plan and it's affordable as any other there
-Always free always available customer service

I can only think of one but boy would this make a difference for my outside sales team. There is no mobile app associated with the software. I assume there's one on the way. They recently updated the calendar portion of the software and made it much better, so I know they're improving the software regularly. They do walk you through how to set up a shortcut on your device to open their page in your browser, but it is not the same. My browser takes longer, I can't just click on a number to call it, it's harder to navigate on a small device like a phone.

That said, the lack of the mobile app is literally my only complaint. This is by far the best CRM I've used, and the pros well outweigh the cons. I will bet they won't go too much longer without a mobile app, anyway.

Jeff K.

Used CRM programs for 20 years

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It works well for my use.

I've been using LACRM for over 2 years now. My company is just me...no employees...just me. So I was looking for a simple method to keep track of client data and a calendar that syncs with Google. LACRM checked most of my boxes and for the price per month I could live without certain features. Once I subscribed and began using the CRM I wanted to be able to color code events. I brought this to their attention and I was met with immediate response. At first, it was 'it won't do that' and maybe we could add that in the future. After a few follow-up emails with LACRM Customer Service (who are UH-MAY-ZING, BTW) they finally added the feature I wanted. However, they actually kicked it up several notches by also adding the ability to set up reoccuring events and also duplicate events. Plus, I can also quickly 'Sync' with Google and go to calendar settings directly from the calendar. Really great for me.

Now the CRM is almost perfect. Once thing I would love to see now is a search feature. For example, some Events (appointments) don't necessarily relate to a Contact in the CRM. I may have an appointment (Event), entered it into the CRM but the client was not interested, therefore no need to enter them into the CRM. But in a year or future date I may want to search for an Event (Appointment) I had previously. So if there was a calendar search feature I could locate the event when I enter a key word within any of the fields.

Also, it would be nice to have the LACRM set up with a Mobile App.
The LACRM is perfectly named. It is simple to use, robust enough for my use and certainly NOT Annoying. :)

John S.
Mit Google übersetzen

I absolutely love Less Annoying CRM easy to use, simple, but very powerful and so inexpensive!

Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The price per month is incredible. I'm a one-man shop and that's the deal of the century for everything you get. The interface is easy to use, clear with great features, like totally customizable pipelines, robust calendar, groups, search, import and export, adding users and assigning permissions are both easy. I absolutely love the event setting where you can have a reminder text sent, customizable by you with minutes, hours, or days prior to the event. I put all appointments in there and I am ALWAYS reminded of my commitments. I never miss anything! BCC'ing LACRM on emails is so simple and therefore all communication is logged with that particular client. If I ever wind up with duplicate contacts, merging them into one is also very easy. In addition to contacts, I also use LACRM to track all kinds of things, like movies, books, and other lists that I need to manage. I used another CRM for a couple of years, and I only wish I had found LACRM sooner the difference is night and day from the other CRM, and I feel that I wasted two years with them, not being happy. I could not be more pleased with LACRM highly recommended. Finally, just so you know, I have no affiliation with LACRM. I am simply a very, very satisfied customer!

Only two things: 1) Calendar doesn't sync with iCal. 2) I wish the 'Find a Contact' field was accessible through command F from my keyboard. But those are relatively minor concerns, and I believe are on the wish list for future integration.

Mark skovron P.
Mit Google übersetzen

BEST TASK, PROJECT MGMT & CLIENT CRM THAT YOU ARE NOT USING!

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

No learning curve, so my team dug right in = Productivity.
The team loves it = Means they use it = Tasks and Events are getting handled more effectively.
Using the CRM part to keep track of all clients, reps, and vendors = all in one place = gained efficiency.
Easy to CC emails and PDF's, other Docs right into client and reps files and immediately create quick tasks or events for follow-up = Nothing is falling through the cracks.
Every day, the agenda is emailed to each user = Your task list for the day.
Calendar feature is very dynamic.

The only thing this CRM doesn't do is my laundry, seriously!

It's crazy how many apps there are that do the same thing, and I've tried about 20 in this category. I LOVE this CRM!

LACRM BEST PRACTICES:
1. Intuitive & Ease of Use = NO, I mean NO learning curve!

2. Exciting to use b/c I don't feel bogged down with 100 features to stare at that I don't need.

3. Free 30 Days. The least expensive app on the market.

GREAT for individual entrepreneurs, small biz to med biz that aren't looking for a million features.

If you are the kind of biz or management that wants your ppl to spend 60 days learning, then 2 hours a day using instead of doing their job b/c you're so tied up in being a manager -- go to something else, you won't like this. And tell your co-workers I feel sorry for them!

Personally, we love it that this is mastered under 20 minutes, and we keep it up on the destops all day -- avail when we need it --but not a slave to it (looking at you Infusionsoft and Sales Force!)

Their strength is the only reason to go 4 stars here.
But let's be clear -- it's all about perspective.

There are a couple things I wish the task list would do, but in speaking with LACRM, they said they are rolling them out soon. (Can't beat the customer service - damn these people are friendly! I wish my family were this nice, LOL.)

I'm begging them to white label the product -- my sales reps could sell it like crazy!

Jana S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Low-cost, highly effective, amazing customer support

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I was concerned that low budget would mean low quality. My business may be on a budget, but it is not low quality, and it's the same with Less Annoying CRM. It's great value for the reasonable cost and I'm grateful for that. It's my first CRM, and I'm feeling no need or desire for anything else. Some of the customer and our first rep, who got us started so well that we didn't call back and I can't remember that person's name. They were all great.

If you don't reach customer service immediately, they'll call you right back. They're never trying to hustle you out of the way...they're truly putting themselves in your place and problem-solving to help you succeed. This program is great value for the money, with great customer service and friendly one-on-one help that is second to none. Also, I am a very small fish as far as customers go, paying the lowest amount, but when I called and left a message this morning, LACRM's not only called back and left a message, but sent an email, too, saying she was sorry she missed my call and that if I preferred email, she'd answer that way as well.

I wish I could save my email templates here, but it integrates well with Gmail and that works well for us, so it's not a big problem.;

Gord A.
Mit Google übersetzen

A simple tool that is so easy to use, that you will actually use it.

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helps me stay organized, on top of contacts and keeps track of outstanding items requiring a follow up of some kind. I was using a spreadsheet in the past and it was a nightmare. Less Annoying CRM has really improved my efficiency as well as enabled me to track my contacts and sales funnel in a way that just wasn't possible before.

The software is easy to use and to learn so it makes integrating it into your daily workflow very simple. The support when I have had an issue, has been tremendous and that is something that is very important particularly when the system is integrated with other tools e.g. MailChimp, Google, etc. Finally, the price is right. It seems like so many subscriptions these days are basic and then you start adding in for all the things you really want until all of a sudden you are paying a significant amount of cash every month. Less Annoying CRM doesn't do this and I appreciate their simple and straight forward pricing model.

The mobile application is a bit basic and I am looking forward to seeing some upgrades in this area. I also wish there were a few more integration options available. Having said that - the new calendar features and google integration has addressed most of the shortcomings of the previous version in my opinion.

Erick A.

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a very streamlines software. I like the fact that it is fast and you can place your tasks. I like that I can organize quikly. I also like that I can log in wherever I am at.

I like that you can ind a lead very quickly...I spend more time on a spreadsheet as I have multiple entries for the same account number....this one quickly takes you to the one account.

That I can't see reports as a user...or graphs. I don't like that there is no chat with other users feature.
No app integration...No business card reader app to upload a lead. No rewritten emails to send customers with just one click of a button.

Jason W.

Great Software, Super Customer Service, Perfect Fit

Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I found Less Annoying CRM while attempting to learn another CRM, which I found frustrating and difficult to use. As a teacher turned contractor, I have successfully taught myself to use various forms of grading and estimating software, but try as I might, I could not make this other CRM make sense. Enter Less Annoying CRM. I started to look into other products and the Less Annoying title caught my eye. I thought, if it is truly less annoying, I'd be thrilled. Not only was it less annoying, but I was able to upload my contacts and have the software meaningfully implemented in a day. I found it to logically laid out, and the customer support and tutorials to be immensely helpful. I'm glad I discovered this product as our office manager, crew leaders and estimator use it daily to update our client profiles. Having everyone on the same page with all information is priceless. I am thankful for what Less Annoying CRM provides as well as the tremendous customer support. I recommend the Less Annoying CRM wholeheartedly.

Easy to use, quick to implement, lots of learning help

I wish it had a few more features, but I am so happy with what it provides, I haven't considered look at other software.

Wendy K.
Mit Google übersetzen

This CRM knocks it out of the park

Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our front line relies on Less Annoying CRM all day long for lead intake, tracking sales and customer service. It's a wonderful program.

I can not say enough about how much I love this CRM. It is incredibly easy to learn and use, it is searchable in every field, works seamlessly with other programs, could not be more adaptable and customizable, and is very reasonably priced. On top of all of that, in my 30 years in business I have never worked with a company that has a more responsive and helpful customer service team. Fantastic!

If I had to pick something that could be improved it would be how the pipeline for a lead prints out. We have one "non-techy" person in our company and we have to print all the leads out for him. It would be great to have the option to increase the font size or highlight portions of the notes.

Ross M.

Ideal Personal Assistant

Bewertet am 28.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been using Less Annoying now for a few years and I find this CRM tool absolutely great. It enables me to keep track of clients. It reminds me of tasks I need to do. I have a history of communications and actions with my clients that I can check back on.

There is support available online, by email and by phone. If you have a challenge it is quickly resolved.

There are a variety of other good things this software can do that I do not use but others may find very useful. It is certainly good value for money in my opinion and I look forward to continuing to use this excellent tool for years to come.

Simple to use. Has a variety of tools within the CRM tool to help run and organise your business.

Have not found anything I have not liked with this software.

Jean g. J.
Mit Google übersetzen

I continue to appreciate the CRM easy functions and the excellent customer service.

Bewertet am 15.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The benefits of this software are numerous. Since I have other programs to compare it to I have to say how much I appreciate the truly less annoying quality of this CRM. When you are on the telephone live with prospects or customers you really need a program that is easy to use and not too complicated....and gets the job done. My primary benefit that I believe sets this company apart is the coaching and technical support staff that is provided as part of their service. Each person I have spoken with goes the extra mile and provides a quick answer to my issue. If I am unable to get right to a representative they call me right back in a timely manner. I can only surmise that the top level administration provides a dedicated mission for their employees who continue to amaze me. I am truly fortunate to have found less annoying and look forward to a continued successful journey with this extraordinary group.

I appreciate this software program because it is so user-friendly. Not only is the program easy to use but you are constantly provided with back up technical support and are able to talk to a live voice about whatever question or issue you may have. This company truly specializes in the team approach!

Tim K.

It lives up to its name

Bewertet am 16.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a 20+ year user of ACT, which is a fairly powerful contact manager. But I finally got fed up with all of the technical issues, complexity, and traditionally terrible support. The final straw was trying to load it on a new computer. There technical support had me on the phone for eight hours over three days. In the end, I had to call Dell to help me do a factory reset because ACT technical support screwed up the computer so badly.

So naturally, a contact manager called Less Annoying caught my attention. I read other reviews and people seem to like it. I gave it a try, and I'm now a believer.

Getting started was a remarkable experience. I actually had a person at LACRM who I could talk to with questions. And not just a different person each time I got to talk to the same person. That's remarkable!

I was impressed with the ability to customize the software to accept some of the fields from ACT that I wanted to retain. Bringing over 1000 Contacts was way easier than I thought it would be.

Naturally there are a few things I miss about ACT, but LACRM's ease of use more than makes up for them. It's also awesome to be able to access my contacts from anywhere. That was a tremendous problem with ACT.

If you're looking for an easy to use contact manager with top-of-the-line support, give it a try. Their free trial makes it a no-risk trial run, and because it's so easy to use, you will waste a lot of time if you tested and then find out it doesn't meet your needs.

Simplicity of use with almost all the features that I need.

Lack of built-in alarms. It relies on sending you a text message instead.

Robert H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great Solution for Small Business To Medium Sized Businesses. Great Support and Customer Service

Bewertet am 10.11.2015

Ease of Use and Customer Service
This program is very useful and the Customer Service has been great to get me up and started quickly. Besides the videos on the website to train you how to use the program, I was also assigned an expert to lead me through the first few days of usage. When I have emailed Customer Service, the answers have been quick and knowledgeable. I have been using it for several months and my use and dependence on LACRM is growing.

Interface Between On-Line Desktop Access and Mobile App
I like to use the Task Report and Contact list while on the go and can easily add Tasks, contact Contacts, and enter data. Mobile App is for fast additions but still gives you the option to go to Full Site for more detailed actions.

Easy to import all those lists you have and also from other CRM programs. I only use it for myself but could see how the sharing mode would be useful for a team to share. One of my associates uses it for his architectural design team.

Areas for Future Development
I have talked to LACRM regarding a potential improvement to allow scanning of business card. They are aware of the need and are researching. Currently they suggest using another scanner program, export to spreadsheet and then import to LACRM. Additionally, it would be very helpful for international business to have scan photo of the foreign language side business card to show to taxi driver.

Also could improve Contact listing for international addresses and phone details but is workable as is.

Overall
I have tried the large CRM programs as well as the hybrid which want to be both scanner and CRM and found them to be too cumbersome or taking too long to format and learn. Now I have a tool that is easy to use, mobile, and scalable as my business grows. Less Annoying CRM is great and I have recommended it to many of my associates with small businesses. I expect that finally I have found a Small Business CRM that I will use from now on.

Silvia A.

It sure is Less Annoying

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really enjoy using it. It's so Easy! We had not had any problems with the company.

I like several things about the software. I'm able to easily manage contacts and customers. Visualize & customize my sales funnel, customize according to the companies needs, manage calendars, create pipelines, all in one place. The price is Great. The Representatives are great, Friendly and always seem to respond quickly.

If you don't spell the first and last name correctly or miss a letter, the information will not come up. I have faith it will get better, since the team is always coming up with easier ways to use and manage the software for their clients.

Jennifer F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Finally a CRM I actually use for my small business!

Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I help nonprofits with their CRMs, but found that the CRM I was using was too much for me - too much clicking through, messing with, and fussing over. I just don't manage that big of a client or prospect list and managing my networking shouldn't be cumbersome either. My virtual assistant kept recommending LA CRM and I finally jumped. Thank goodness! I don't miss opportunities any more and it's easy for my employees to help me to keep sales on track and clients happy.

Super simple pipelines that can be customized and filtered. Super simple to pull up a prospect (especially when I get a call out of the blue). Tasks and calendar sharing with my small staff keeps us all up to speed. Customer service and training are superb. If we want to do something, we call and they show us how to do it.

If I had more complexity or a sales staff this wouldn't be enough.

Toby M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Less Annoying CRM - it is appropriately named. It is a terrific tool for my small business.

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Keeping track of customers and jobs in our calendar. Getting all the contact info right and avoiding the use of paper notebooks, files and post-its.
Details do not need to be remembered - just entered.
Keeping a record of conversations for future business and tying it into the tasks and calendar.

I like that it is quite simple and easy to use. For people over 50, the software that has a million different ways to do the same thing is truly annoying. LACRM has a very good structure to it and works quite well on app for my iphone as well. It is so great to be able to use it in our customer service and marketing efforts. Bravo LACRM!

The calendar app in the phone app is tricky, hard to get rid of the drop down times.
Also the BCC is hard to use to tag email conversations that come in that pertain to clients in the CRM. If someone emails you back and you don't remember to bcc it to that person, it is not documented. The leads tool is not that great for us business wise.

Gavin M.
Mit Google übersetzen

At last, a small business CRM system that works for me and my business!

Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Gives me an overview of all the tasks jobs and projects in my business in one place and I love the fact that I can access it from any device. Simply the best CRM system I have ever tried (and I have tried quite a few!)

I have tried many many small business CRM systems but nothing comes close to LACRM. The interface is intuitive and easy, easy to use. I love the fact that I can customise the forms to suit my business needs and I have to say that the support is second to none. Not only are there high-quality video tutorials, but you can also speak to a human being who knows LACRM and can help with any implementation and customisation issues.

Nothin - It's great! But if I were to be picky, I say that it's a pity it doesn't currently integrate with FreeAgent, my online accounting software,

Roger D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to navigate and use CRM with great support, all wrapped up in a good price

Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Control over my contacts and leads

The cost of the package made it very attractive and the fact that I could backup my own data. After that I soon found out it was easy to use, accessible across devices, removed my masses of bits of paper with names, addresses, numbers and notes. It will remind you of events and its flexible enough to tailor it how you want it. The support is great and very responsive.

What I like least is the fact I am not utilising all the bits of the software. Perhaps if it could merge more calenders onto one, but updates keep coming in so I will bide my time..

Edward F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great way to organize your leads appts and prospects. Everything you need in an easy-to-use interfa

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great way to manage your sales pipeline. I use it as a salesman and as a sales manager and it does exactly as advertised.

Customer service is the best I have ever used. You can call with a question and, no matter how simple or complex, they will have an answer. I chose Less annoying CRM for all my outside salespeople because it gives me all the info I need to manage them, gives them all the tools they need and does it in a very low profile, easy to use package.

If I was in charge I would make the analysis and reports a bit stronger. It would help the sales manager with territory and rep management.

Katie C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Perfect CRM for startups and small businesses

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Like the name suggests, Less Annoying CRM is seriously (and actually) much less annoying than its bigger competitors like Zoho and Hubspot. The platform is surprisingly easy to use, very affordable, and the customer service is incredible. They're a small business themselves, so they understand the needs of other small businesses and startups.

Before the recent update, the calendar function was terrible -- you could only have one calendar and you couldn't do all day or even recurring events. They've revamped it completely though: adding subcalendars, color coding, the ability to sync multiple calendars, and much better scheduling capabilities. (Thank goodness!)

While it's not as robust as the more expensive CRMs, it's nice to see that they're always making updates and working proactively with their clients to make the experience as seamless and tailored as possible.

Bill G.
Mit Google übersetzen

As a start-up business, this is the easiest to use CRM platform we tested.

Bewertet am 21.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We got a CRM system that we were able to customize to track our follow-ups, our sales process and our work progress.

I would have rated the customer support as 10 stars on a 5 star scale. First of all, they answer their phones without making you go through a multiple layer call tree. They helped us get setup, taught me how to customize pipelines so we could better track follow-ups, proposals and work-in-progress. We looked at higher priced CRM platforms, but it always seems like we would have to hire someone to customize the product. With LessAnnoyingCRM, I was able to do all our customization.

We would have like to add a custom field that was a data format instead of exclusively a text field.

Great CRM for small business

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Perfect for small businesses, very customizable for how well-priced it is, and as simple or complex as you need it to be. Easy to import/export your data into Excel so your data's never held hostage. The way LA CRM uses email logging is very unique (and in this sense more cost effective) by not having to develop an add-on for your email program of choice. When sending an email, simply BCC the message to your account-generated email address and the email is logged to the appropriate contact in the CRM. It's nice to not have to download an extra tool to Outlook. Customer service is also fantastic.

Would be nice to have more customizable fields, but for the price point, this isn't a huge deal. Doesn't have full sales-funnel support which, if it's necessary to your business, might be a problem.

Paul H.

one year into use

Bewertet am 18.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were looking for a better CRM solution for us to replace an expensive and over complex on premise solution we were using. After trying a number of offerings, we went with Less Annoying as it was easy to set and get started and had the features we needed. The flexibility to have as many or as few members of staff that need the product able to connect it is a very cost effective way for us to have the CRM we need.
As with all applications you have not previously used, we initially had some questions and problems that we needed help with, but this was quickly sorted with on line support from the team.
Being able to access LACRM from all our different devices made it straightforward to use and keep everything updated. After nearly a year using the product we are still very happy with our decision to go with it.

Easy to set up and use, flexible and pricing simple and low. Reliable.

It would be nice to automatically add e-mail sent from Outlook without the need to add the BCC adress each time

Felix F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Friendly, easy to adapt ... one of the best CRM options for small/medium companies in the market.

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I think the best functionality of this CRM is the connection or interaction between the MOBILE App and the web client version. It allows me to manage, execute or operate quickly, efficiently and comfortably. The UI / UX experience is comfortable, easy to access between modules / reports, the way that organizes the calendars / equipment is very functional and avoids unattended, from the operational point of view (agent) it is good, for the administrator it is very superior, You really have control of what happens on your compay team.

I have evaluated at least a dozen CRM solutions and this is one of the best, I can not say I found flaws, criticisms or incidents even in the implementation and test scenarios, all were really satisfactory, the only negative point .. The price. ..