4,6 (207)

Sortieren nach

Robbin

Makes payroll a breeze

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

Almost 11 years using ClickTime, I don't ever see us using anything else. We've told many other organizations like ours about ClickTime and each one that has tried it has purchased the software. It just makes good sense in creating accurate timesheets.

ClickTime in a non-profit world has decreased the amount of time in processing payroll. Everything is right the first time once the employee submits their timesheet. The reports needed for our grantors can be run in just a couple of clicks. No more pulling timesheets from folders. The electronic signatures meet the requirements that our state and federal funders require which means less printing and filing. ClickTime is versatile in the ability to add multiple funding sources. Being able to inactivate old funders and creating new funders is easy. Our agency has used ClickTime since 2009 and wouldn't think of using anything else. The creators of ClickTime seem to improve the software each year with even better reports and ease of use for everyone.

Due to the fact that our pay week ends at 5 p.m. on a Friday instead of midnight, we are unable to get grant percentages on time spend on each funder accurately. Clicktime is not set up to end a pay week like that.

Hi Robbin,

Thank you so very much for your review!

Great news! I have an appointment set with Rhonda next week to talk about the cutoff time and to see how I can help!

I look forward to working with your team.

Oleg
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Time tracker and Expense reporting - in one pot

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

Positive

Positive

I like friendly UI, offline mode of mobile app and combination of time tracking and expense reporting. Plus standard, out of the box reporting fetures. Easy to start.

Limited customizing features, slow custom development, weak integration API in Expense module. It is not a software for for time tracking on operational task level - in fact, you can tract only actiity types (they named it tasks). For the projects where we have dynamic tasks list (like support), and we want to track time on the level of each incident, we have to use anoter solution (redmine), and upload data to Clicktime.
Price is also somenthing what you have consider. E.g. you can use another comparable time tracking for free. For us Expense tracking module is a anchor

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Redmine

Zuvor genutzte Software

Redmine

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClickTime

For us Expense tracking module is a anchor

Hi Oleg,

Thank you so much for your review of ClickTime. We always appreciate your honest feedback.

I have just contacted you regarding the Expense API. I've also passed along your feedback to our Product Team for review. They are aware of your requests and I hope we can provide the desired functionality soon.

Please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or comments.

Beth
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Easy for Employees, Not Great at Reporting

Bewertet am 2.3.2020

In general I can get what I need from the system but the reporting could really use some work!

It is easy for staff to use when entering their time and expenses.

This software is still not completely functional for companies that bill clients by the hour. Why can't you print monthly reports of amount billed to each project?? why can't you print a report that will tell you how much was charged to a project each month for a determined period of time?? Why can't I perform administrative duties on the app?

Hi Beth,

Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTime.

I am going to reach out to you directly because we want to make sure that you have the reporting options that you require for your billing needs.

Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to working with you.

Robyn
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Click Time Review

Bewertet am 3.8.2020

My company was previously using an Excel Sheet submission for payroll. Click Time has been much more streamline, easy to use, and reliable than the Excel Sheet. I like that I can review and edit my (as well as my staff's submission through my Supervision role) as needed and that everything as far as expense sheets and weekly time sheets are in one place. I also like that I can upload receipts easily for my expense sheets. I like that Click Time was able to work with my company to customize options for therapy/educational usage.

Click Time occasionally deletes the administration notes, which are extremely important to our company for billing and customer service purposes. Click Time also doesn't make the search function very easy for things in the service option. As a supervisor, I would like to be able to edit time sheets without clicking on each day, which takes an extended time to load.

Hi Robyn,

Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTime.

We are glad to hear that ClickTime has streamlined your processes!

Data integrity is very important to us, so I worked with your administrator yesterday to make sure that we are able to track all entries as they happen. Please let us know if you experience any issues going forward when they happen so we can address them immediately.

I will also enter a week view feature request for editing timesheets, I think that is a great idea!

Thank you again for all of your fantastic feedback. If you ever need any assistance we are always here for you.

Ian
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Core software for our business

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

Top Notch. In a recent review with CRA where we showed our overall tracking and accounting system they were very impressed with our level of organization - Clicktime is one of three components that comprise our system.

The interface and functionality is excellent for myself as the company director, for our accounting person to track and gather hours on projects, and for our project manager to watch where the projects are compared to estimate. Entering time is also simple and easy for the employees as different projects are defined and sub tasks can be unique for each project / resource.

I'd like to see the daily notes for each time entry expanded upon, perhaps with a few different columns that could be selected.

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your review of ClickTime.

We're excited to hear that you've been able to better track where time is being spent on project compared to your estimates.

Additionally, we've shared your suggestion regarding expanding the use of notes for time entry, and will review for possible improvements within ClickTime.

Sonya

Excellent Record Keeping

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

It has been an very easy learning process for me and the staff. We have reduced discrepancies and errors to almost zero when billing clients and paying the staff.

The accuracy of timesheets for billing purposes and payroll. I like the historical data for making future budgets. Our auditor likes it when he is reconciling our financial records. Overall, it has made a vast improvement in our company and I only wish I had done this sooner.

Being fairly new, there were some reports that I requested and hopefully the company will incorporate them into the software. Salaried people will only be paid as if they worked 8 hours, but I will bill them for what they actually worked (8+ hours), then I would like to reduce the overage as a credit to comp time, but the software does not allow putting in negative amounts probably for a valid reason.

Hi Sonya,

Thanks so much for your review! We're grateful to hear that ClickTime has added a lot of value for your whole team and has been easy to learn.

We're very happy that ClickTime can continue to play a part in your staff's success!

Karl
  • Branche: Think-Tanks
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Selection team made the right decision.

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

ClickTime was my second choice, but as stated in the Title, I was wrong and the team was right. That said, we're in Year 5 with ClickTime and I'll be the first to say it's a great product and excellent value for the money.

Ease of use: very intuitive for users, managers & administrators. Good selection of standard reports and responsive to customer requests for customization. Admin functions comprehensive without being complicated. DCAA Compliance is annoying to staff as it should be since it means they aren't completing timecards daily!

This maybe more our fault than limitations with ClickTime's software, but XIA's Founder requires a running narrative in Activity Notes that can be quite long at times. The DCAA Compliance module can be quirky with respect to long Activity Notes, but we've not run across this limitation when detail is entered same day as time worked.

Hi Karl,

Thank you so much for your review of ClickTime.

I'm so glad to hear that you are finding value in our product (and have been for the last 5 years)! :)

Jason
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great tool for project and resource management

Bewertet am 2.3.2020

I have overseen several time/project management tools over the past 10+ years, including 3rd party offerings and tools incorporated into an ERP. In my experience ClickTime is hands down the most user friendly for the everyday users and team managers. The Clicktime team provided exceptional support throughout the system setup and onboarding processes. Updating and maintaining the data in the system is much easier than other systems I have worked with. Overall it has been the best time/project management tool that I have used.

There are two things that stood out for me. First was the ease with witch we were able to customize the system to align with the requirements for our business. The flexibility of ClickTime allowed us to make changes to the "standard" setup without delaying our timeline for the integration. The second item is the intuitive user interface for everyone who is recording their time. This allowed for a smooth transition from our legacy time/project management tool and many employees have provided positive feedback regarding the change.

I think the feature for setting a minimum hour requirement for a day/week could be improved. We are set up on a monthly cycle so the hour requirements are set up on a daily basis. For employees who work a flexible schedule (for example someone might work 6 hours one day and ten the next) and part time employees this has caused them to receive notices that their time is incomplete for days where they did not log the minimum 8 hours. This is only a minor inconvenience but caused some concern after the initial roll out. Our solution has been to remove the minimum hour requirement for these individuals, but having the flexibility to set the hour requirements weekly while also being able to manage on monthly cycle would solve this.

Hi Jason,

Thank you for your wonderful review of ClickTime!

As I understand it you have already been in contact with your Customer Success Manager and he is going to work with you on the completion hours in the timesheet settings.

We appreciate all of your amazing feedback and please let us know if you think of any other topics that will be of value to you.

Best Regards,

The ClickTime Team

Kimberly
  • Branche: Forschung

Support Team

Bewertet am 6.4.2020

ClickTime is user friendly and I haven't had any of our employees to complain. They actually like ClickTime better than any other software we have used in the past. I think we will be using this for years to come.

This software is user friendly. Being the administrator isn't hard either because ClickTime has an excellent support team that takes out time to listen and help to the best of their ability. I am always more than satisfied when I have to contact the support team. Keep up the excellent work!!!

I don't have any cons yet with the software. I guess the only thing I can think of is I wish I could convert the data into an invoice, but that's not enough for me to complain. Great software.

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for your review of ClickTime!

I have some great news for you that we do have an invoice report available to you that will hopefully give you what you need.

Feel free to reach out to us at support@clicktime.com and we will be glad to walk you through the steps.

Customer Success Manager

B
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use with lots of functionality

Bewertet am 28.11.2016

I set our organization up with Clicktime 3 or 4 years ago and it's worked beautifully for us ever since. It was easy to set up, which allowed us to start to use it immediately - and it was customizable in the areas that we needed it to be flexible. I can run just about any report I might need and export them in either PDF or Excel (Excel was a must for us). I was having trouble finding a simple timekeeping system that would fit our small non-profit budget and number of staff and it boiled down to Clicktime and one other system. We opted for Clicktime because it was particularly easy to use and would appeal to the less technically-inclined among our staff. We've been pleasantly surprised at the amount of muscle behind such a simple user interface. The only potential drawback I could see is that their model of paying per employee/month could become quite expensive very quickly in instances where an organization hires many contractors or employs more staff as they grow. But overall, this has been a great system for us.

Simple user interface, lots of reports to choose from (and ability to export them in PDF or Excel), all the functionality we needed, easy to customize and get started!

The price per employee/mo model can easily bump this software from affordable to unaffordable in instances where we had to hire a bunch of contractors for a project. Since overhead isn't often recovered with non-profits, it forced us to have contractors track their time outside of the Clicktime system.

Wendy
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Clicktime for multiple clients

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

I have tried other time keeping systems and this is more versatile and meets most of our needs. The customer support is great and they were really helpful during our set up, they answered all of our questions and got us set up in a way that worked best for our company.

The software allows me to pivot between clients. The ability to use either manual timers or clocked timers with notes is helpful in understanding our company's staff utility and client profitability. All the data captured allows us to create reports that can be manipulated to better analyze our company's performance.

There are glitches in time keeping system that can sometimes occur and it won't record the time or it will turn it into a manual entry rather than a timed entry so then we have to recreate the entry by hand and we might have lost some of the data integrity.

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for your feedback!

We're excited that you've had a positive experience with ClickTime and been able to better understand your staff and company's overall performance. Thanks so much for the shout out to our onboarding and support teams as well.

Please continue to reach out to our support team for assistance if, and when, you have any other questions or feedback.

All the best,

Clyde
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Cost effective time keeping

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

It's been a pleasant experience so far. The software does exactly what it should and allows me to accomplish my time keeping with very little effort. The fact that is is cost effective and not over burdened with features /functions I simply don't need.

Cost effective and provides what is needed.

The ability to default time. Our engagements are measured in hours, not days. As such, I'd like the default to match the starting time am or pm. It seems to default to AM forcing additional keystrokes.

Hi Clyde,

Thanks for your kind review!

We're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with ClickTime over the past 2 years. We appreciate your feedback on the start times defaulting appropriately and we'll pass it along ClickTime's product team.

If you have any other questions or feedback, please continue to reach out to our support team for assistance.

Hava
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

ClickTime - great resourcing tool option for agencies!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Everyone from the Sales to the Service people at ClickTime were easy to work with, served as great partners, and did their best to make our experience as positive as possible.

While we could not use ClickTime's time-entry functionality due to internal organizational restrictions, we believe ClickTime is the best in the business for timesheets & time recording.

We firmly believe that ClickTime is an amazing tool for the right organizations, including but not limited to communications, marketing and advertising agencies.

The software is cloud-based and therefore always on & real-time. Time-entry is also mobile-friendly (though we did not specifically used that functionality). ClickTime has so many great reporting functionalities and various views you can leverage for reviewing timesheet entries and resource planning data.

Our organization approaches resource planning in the lens of percentage allocations, and ClickTime's approach is by number of hours, which was a conceptual and cultural challenge for our company. (If it were possible to have both views - percentages & hours - that would be ideal.)

Additionally, the Copy allocation functionality (month-to-month) was a bit difficult for us because we would have liked to be able customize what data was being copied (e.g., employees working on retainer accounts vs. employees working on time & materials accounts). The Copy feature is all-or-nothing.

Navigating various data views was not always as intuitive as we would have hoped. The learning curve was a bit steeper than we had anticipated, but understandably, the more we used the software, the easier it got.

Nancy

Great software for timekeeping

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

As the CEO, I appreciate the ability to run reports and check in on results, employee by employee. Personally, I find it very easy to enter time and expenses.

We have to keep track of our time for many different grants and funding sources. Clicktime allows us to accurately keep track and bill the appropriate accounts. It's also easy to use for generating expense reports. I especially like that I don't have to print and turn in receipts but can attach them as scans to the report. As an admin, it is also easy for me to approve timesheets and expense reports. And I can make changes if someone makes an error.

Clicktime doesn't integrate with Quickbooks so we have to manually enter payroll.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for the wonderful review of ClickTime!

We do in fact have a couple of options to integrate ClickTime with Quickbooks and I would love to send you some additional information! I will reach out to you directly so keep an eye on your email.

Thank you again for your feedback and please don't hesitate to reach out for assistance!

Michelle
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Great product

Bewertet am 17.1.2020

Great

Great

Customization of timekeeping. Mobile app. Ease of reviewing and approving timesheets.

It would be helpful if we could have a more complex leave time capture. We allow staff to borrow from future accrual. We have no way to enter in expected future accrual and allow staff to borrow from that. It ends up that most of our staff have negative leave balances. Because we cant capture this accurately, we dont rely on clicktime for leave balances. If we had this feature and the ability to approve leave time in clicktime, it would be a game changer for us.

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your review of ClickTime.

I have reached out to your Customer Success Manager Ethan Good to follow up with you regarding your needs in the Time-Off Module.

We would like the opportunity to learn more about your needs and can hopefully come up with a solution to help.

Brian
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

IMS Review

Easy to use.
My favorite feature is seeing the percentage of how billable I am per month.

The only down side is that I would like a copy paste feature of a day's timesheet. I know there is a quick day button but i've only had that work when going forward to the next day.

I've entered my timesheet in the wrong day many times and I'd like to be able to copy and paste that into the correct day. Instead of having to manually retype everything.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your review of ClickTime!

We are so happy to hear that the billable percentage indicator has been so helpful for you!

Regarding the copy/paste feature; ClickTIme's Mobile V2 app has the "recents" option and I think that may be exactly what you are asking for.

I will reach out directly to do a quick demo for you.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance

Simon
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, full function program with good support

Bewertet am 26.2.2020

Streamlines our hours which is a good chunk of our business

Streamlines our hours which is a good chunk of our business

Lots of features set up for billing and multiple cost codes. Ease of use from field to office and accounting. Good reporting capabilities, approval system etc. They do have paid upgrades based on your specific needs

They need some help in the graphic design department as the app doesn't look very sexy. Also need to streamline some approvals and reduce the number of user actions required to get to the end goal. Lastly, could introduce cost-code specific estimate/forecasting. Currently only available as project-wide budget.

Simon,

Thank you so much for your review of ClickTime.

I am thrilled to hear that ClickTime has helped streamline your business! We've also taken note of your suggestions and will review them for possible improvements within the app.

Beatrice
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Excellent - Easy to use - Great Project Detail for Clients

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

We used to use a different program that took much more of my time to complete reports I needed to run our day to day business.

Very easy to use, great reports to assist you in monthly, quarterly and yearly information. Employee utilization is great for our company as we work on a bonus program quarterly. The project detail report is fantastic for our clients - easy to see how their billing came together.

I really can't think of anything else the software could provide. Try it for yourself!

Hi Bea,

Thanks for your thoughtful review!

We're so happy to hear that ClickTime has made it overwhelmingly easier to show the relevant project detail reports for your clients. Also, we're excited that you're finding a lot of value in the Employee Utilization to help assist in the quarterly bonus program. Keep up the great work!

Maryna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very good systemwith lot of Capasities

Bewertet am 16.1.2020

Great system, no complains, easy to use, use to set up, easy override timesheets if need it, easy to track timesheets, holidays, leave balances etc...

Lot of features that allow us to implement lot of our need: such as: Leave Balances accrual auto-, set up a Holiday system, Project Allocations

Could not tight to Employees Salary amount with our specific needs.

Hi Maryna,

Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTime!

We take our feature requests very seriously so I will reach out to Ethan Good, your Customer Success Manager to make sure that we fully understand and log your needs around employee salaries.

Only through your feedback do we fully understand how to make ClickTime the best that it can be for your needs.

Maria
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Clicktime feedback

Bewertet am 25.1.2020

it´s good

it´s good

I can review, assign costs, and check reports by client, project and employees, friendly usage

to customize reports is not that easy and customer service for that have to be paid, the approvers are by person instead of a project, so it´s not flexible on that, Managers reports are basic

Hi Maria,

Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTime.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulty with reporting.

I have reached out to Ethan Good, your Customer Success Manager to see if we may be able to help with a report builder session to get you the items that you need.

We look forward to working with you and hope that you have a fantastic day.

Brea Phillips | Customer Success Manager

Brian
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy to Use, yet Flexible

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

Many time tracking solutions are so customizable that they're very difficult to use. On the other end of the spectrum are systems that are easy to use, but can't be customized.

ClickTime finds a nice balance between these two extremes. If can be customized sufficiently that it'll like match your workflow, but it is not so convoluted that one can't figure it out.

None really. I used to work for a timesheet solution company, but went with ClickTime because it did what I needed.

Brian,

Thank you so much for your review of ClickTime!

We are so glad that we have been able to provide you and your firm with the balance that you need.

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

Kevin
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Administrator Review

Bewertet am 5.3.2020

The product is very easy to set up and use. It has significantly sped up my payroll process.

I find the flexibility of customization of reports most helpful. The tracking of employee hours against specific projects allows insures our billings do not miss projects.

I do need to spend more time with the vacation and time-off modules as we have an accrual process.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTime!

I will be glad to work with you on the accrual process to help streamline it for your team.

I will reach out directly to you via email.

Kimberly
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Great Software

Bewertet am 27.2.2020

This software allows us to specifically put employee hours under each project, which is very helpful in an architectural office. Allows me to pull a specific project and pull off how many hours each employee had for certain dates so I can then draft an invoice to the client.

In my experience over 13+ years I have really not found anything that I can complain about. It is great software.

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you for your review of ClickTime!

We are so glad to hear that we have been able to assist with smooth client billing.

Just remember if you have any questions or can provide any feedback on how we can improve your process further, we are always here.

Denise
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 3.8.2020

Such an easy tool to track your time and progress on programs.

Such an easy tool to track your time and progress on programs.

ClickTime is very easy to use to track your time spent on programs with an easy to use list of tasks to narrow down exactly what you are working on. The reporting tool is very easy to use and provides many standard reporting options.

I thought having to use this tool was going to be time consuming, but I was very wrong.

Hi Denise!

Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTime.

We are so glad to hear that timekeeping has been so easy for you and your team.

Please let us know if we can ever be of any assistance, as we are always here for you.

Kristina
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

Very Good Timesheet system

Bewertet am 30.1.2020

Easy to use and great customer service in case you need any help.

Easy to use and great customer service in case you need any help.

Click Time is user friendly and easy to use time and expenses recording system. Our staff are using it on a daily basis thought their PC and smart phones, which means that the system is available to use whenever needed. It is a great system for running reports on different projects and also allocating budgets. We use Click Time for billing purposes, which is very helpful as can generate lots of different reports from detailed to summary ones.

Nothing really, everything runs very smoothly.

Kristina,

Thank you so very much for your review of ClickTime.

I am thrilled to hear that ClickTime has been so useful to you and your company!

Please let us know if we can be of any service, we are always here to help!