it supports the business needs when it comes to creating and follow up on actions based on business information. It makes the organisation work more efficiently, where actions are initialised based on controlled, correct and relevant information
Corporater enables users to manage strategy, forecast, KPI's, and risk mgt together on one platform.
More important, Corporater lets the user create strategic initiatives or simple tasks and comments, where such are directly or indirectly connected to abovementioned elements. By this, Corporater supports actionable information (real business intelligence)
cumbersome to set up and require an in-house sys.admin. "Out of date" when it comes to graphical interface and user experience, but next version looks promising.
We are able to get all our performance Data in a single application without any errors .
We easy to configure and Manage , Lot of Feature like strategy management, analytics, budgeting, dashboarding, scorecarding, key performance indicator (KPI) management, web and document reporting are very useful for us.
We are looking for Indian Currency format and Android Device APP , Manuals to refer and Traning or Webinar on New Features . Sharing more Template and Designing options.
Have already mentioned
1. Capability to deploy changes very quickly
2. Ease in customisation and deployment
3. Comprehensiveness in terms of
(1) monitoring metrics spread across Organisation
(2) Minutes of key performance review meetings and analysis
(3) Linking metrics with Initiatives and Projects
(4) Ability to bring the 360 degree view of the organisations
(5) Navigation through metrics
(6) Agile deployment and flexible in design
(7) Flexibility to take inputs from multiple sources and/or methods like Transformers, Excel,
Form feed etc.
4. Faster implementation and Go Live turn around time
5. Excellent Report generation feature, which has capability to eliminate PPT requirement in the Organisation
There should be option for view license only as all users don't need the high cost license.
BI tool can be made integral part of the solution to give rich experience to Customer
This software supports and helps us with our business mangement areas.
Flexible application with regards to functionality and use on different business areas. Very good functionality for strategy, KPI, strategic initiatives, risk.
High competence needed to design reports. Use their own code language. No standard reports available in the application, so you need to buy hours or have
1. It simplified the strategy execution.
2. Better visibility to executive management on the progress.
3. Transparency and accountability.
4. Helped improved back-end systems as a result of integration exercise.
Supports BSC Structure, Unlimited drill downs, Ease of integration with other systems, User friendliness.
Not dynamic in terms of drag and drop as well as graphs and charts. Landing pages backdrop design is complex and requires corporater team's support.
Single screen to view all performance data hassle free
Ease of access in regards to configure and manage. Can do managing of KRAs, display results, reporting, analytics.
Should come with INR format, training materials, lots of design in form of templates.
Flexibility to support very specific business processes and ability to deliver solutions to very specific users' requests in very short time. Very competent and efficient vendor's implementation team.
Minor limitiations in styling and visual design, like page headers and similar minor issues that do not impose any major constratraints to software configuration and functionality.
So far, there is an ease of understanding YoY growth, Achievement % & reduces manual dependencies
Tracking of comments online too is a great way to keep track and manage progress
Ease of use for end consumer - Great UI / UX
Quick & robust system to changes in requirements
Ease in customisation of requirements
Ability to track Tasks & initiatives
Ability to move seamlessly across periods, organisations & metrics
Not used the software for as long, hence so far positive experience . BI tool can be given inbuilt rather than separately for sensitivity analysis