9 Nutzerbewertungen

Excellent Task Management

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used this tool for many years on and off, paid and free version. This is the tool I would pick if it was my decision but company use other tools. that is why sometimes I use free version. Highly recommended.

web based; solid performance, great customer support. Aceproject keeps making subtle improvements which I like to avoid buggie updates.

It is being getting a bit cluttered last few years. Reporting format needs improvement. Which the 30 days free trial would go away.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Anupama S.
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Aceproject review

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using it for 5+ years. Product itself has not evolved much over this time. However, it serves the purpose for a small organization.

Efficient way to manage timesheets, proejcts and tasks. Reasonably priced.

COuld have enhanced on the features, reporting, automated emails for reminders etc. features that other newer softwares are offering.

Chelsey L.
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for a Small Business Team

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I decided to try AceProject out because I run a small home base business but I have a couple of part time employees who help me manage blogs and social media. So far it has been at helping me track projects, time lines, and who is in charge of them. I am hoping to expand our business to be more web based and this has been a great tool to help jump start that idea. Prior to this I was lossing so much information in email and text, this is a great place to keep 100% of the information and communication regarding our projects.

The only thing I didn't like is that it was a little bit hard to learn at first and since I struggled a bit, my team members also had a hard time. However, once we all got the kinks out, it has been smooth sailing and everyone loves it.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 10.0/10

Christian S.
Branche: E-Learning
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

AceProject is great for any software development team!

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 1.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A great project management tool that I recommend for any software development effort!

I have been a software engineer and IT manager for over 15 years and have used AceProject. I have the project management software as both a programmer and a project manager. I really like how easy it is to manage AGILE based tasks and create work sprints!

Well, I wish the automated alerts had more compatibility with SMS and social media channels too in inclusion to email notifications.

Branche: Gastgewerbe
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Fine but not Fancy

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This has the basic features that we need - a place to create a project, assign workers, assign reviewers, upload documents, set deadlines.

It's basically the same setup and look as it was 8 years ago when I started using it. People in our office who use it regularly like it fine, but people who rarely use are confused by how to set up a task.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

David A.
Branche: Telekommunikation
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

This is a very simple but comprehensive product.

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is very easy to use and has a complete set of tools. This is a great product and it has a free account to get started with.

This project management software is super easy to use and has so much capability. I like the features and the ease of use. It is easy to collaborate and very easy to add a project and assign tasks.

I would like to see this product with a module or ability to closely match the PMBOK Framework. I would move to this in a minute if it had that ability.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Peg P.
Branche: Internet
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Excellent project management software

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Handles multiple projects easily. Handles full project dependencies. Nice interface with Toggl to record time but flexibility to add additional time. Custom reporting and data export.

Free version fully featured. Good custom reporting.

Can't think of anything I didn't like

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 10.0/10

Jason B.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Incredibly powerful time management tool

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Even the free version of AceProject is powerful (limited number of projects applies). For my small team AceProject allowed for some high-level project prioritising and useful time management. This benefit allowed for some projects that had been long-forgotten to become finished projects. I highly recommend people check this tool out.

Tiffany B.

Decent

Bewertet am 11.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

AceProject does a good job of organizing tasks, but it lacks some features needed. It does not allow you to email a client from the system and the charts/reporting aspect could be a lot better.