Net-Results Bewertungen

Net-Results

Erste Wahl bei Personen, die Marketingautomatisierung ein zweites Mal kaufen.

4.6/5 (33 Bewertungen)
Todd L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simple, helpful and just what we needed.

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This solved a big cost problem for us. We were overpaying with our old solution (about $80k per year). This was much more manageable and much simpler to implement/use. We realized that a lot of reasons we had purchased the old solution, in the end didn't matter and we didn't use them the way we thought we would. Finding a solution that was easier to use made work much more enjoyable.

The best thing about Net-Results is their support department. We moved over from a different platform and they're support team is 100x better than what we had previously. It's a night and day difference. They are incredibly responsive and we've even had situations where we say, "we need it to do this" and within a month, that feature was implemented.

There isn't much to dislike, but they are a smaller company, so that might be an issue for some. Not everything you expect from a bigger solution is built here yet, but they are getting there.

Joy M.

A Must-Have Marketing Tool for Today's Business

Bewertet am 3.8.2009
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This robust yet easy to use system offers addictive web intelligence along with intuitive marketing automation. Sales and marketing departments alike can garner valuable information from Net-Results -- using the data to follow up on hot prospects, generate interest and behaviorally target customers and so much more.

For us as a marketing agency, it's a vital tool for running multi-faceted marketing campaigns that contain more than one layer of touch for best results. Not only will it track effectiveness of your campaigns, but you can set it to respond in a customized way to your prospects based on their actions. Response-based follow-up is the key.

And the best part is the price point. We've worked with other systems that cost an order of magnitude more -- and aren't NEARLY as straightforward as Net-Results. The ROI is truly a no-brainer with this system, and we recommend that each and every one of our clients get it if they're serious about their marketing and sales goals.

In short, Net-Results is a simple intuitive system, is extremely cost effective and offers responsive support and constant improvement of the system for optimal results. It's a marketers dream.

In addition to highly useful, SPECIFIC web intelligence that sales and marketing teams can live off of, Net-Results offers logic-based marketing automation capabilities as well so that instead of just looking at data (as with most analytics packages like Google Analytics) you actually have actionable information to close more sales and offer more relevant marketing campaigns and collateral.

And saying that Net-Results is affordable is an understatement. I honestly tell my clients that they can't afford NOT to have the intelligence, lead gen and marketing automation that Net-Results provides.

I haven't experienced any "cons" with Net-Results -- and I've used the system in a variety of ways for a few years now. Any time I have questions, concerns or feedback, Net-Results is extremely responsive and accommodating. They actually want input from users to continually improve the system for everyone. It's that level of customer service that keeps my customers (and me) coming back year after year for the system.

Ken B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Marketing automation finally made easy

Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We've been on the hunt for a while for a powerful MA solution, that was easy to use, and priced for a small marketing team. Those three are very hard to find together. It's easy to find the powerful one, harder to finda powerful and easy to use one, and nearly impossible to then be able to afford it.

With Net Results we have been able to easily get these benefits, which is what we set out to do:
- automated emails in a drip campaign that Sales can remove people from

- lead scoring and alerts that go right to the lead owner

- weekly reports to each Sales person with their hottest lead

- very finely tuned segments that can be used for alerts, emails, and scheduled reports

- integration with Salesforce. The Sales team can basically trigger their own emails

This is very powerful software, with great support, and it's easy to use. Plus, they were priced competitively versus similar companies, so it was a no-brainer.

I can't tell you how important good support is with MA software. No mater how much training you get, there will always be very nuanced questions relating to your exact work flow, and especially to how your Marketing and sales teams work together. And Net Results had detailed helpful answers within hours, every time.

This was my companies 3rd MA attempt. The first was Marketo, and took a PhD and full marketing budget to use. The second was a lower-end provider who promised they provided only what I needed. But it wasn't as powerful as Net Results, and had a bad Salesforce integration.

Very few things. Most were my confusion on how the software worked and what it couldn't do. And learning the difference between a Drip and Nurutre campaign, and how to properly exclude people from campaigns.

Gregory S.

Segment Driven Marketing Automation at its Best

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Net-Results uses a segment driven approach that allows for easy integration of buyer personas into lead nurturing campaigns. Depending on your needs, campaigns can be quick and simple or complex, multifaceted, lead nurturing workflows. The application also provides excellent visibility into different lead channels and has pre-built integrations with different CRM systems available.

Net-Results customer service is second to none.

There's not much to dislike as Net-Results does an excellent job collecting customer feedback and continuously improving their platform. They also have a robust API if a complex use case requires significant customization.

Christine W.

New User Review

Bewertet am 1.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I must begin this review by stating the following: I used Net-Results on a trial basis and chose to skip the training as I wanted to see how intuitive it was (though I did tap the customer support team a few times). Furthermore, I am a former Pardot user and I also did a trial of HubSpot and GreenRope. For the sake of simplicity, my comments are in bulleted format.

' Customer support ' The customer support team blew me away; they were extremely helpful and responsive. They were also very open to feedback to improve the tool.
' Sales process - not overly aggressive (unlike others) but very accommodating and responsive
' Pricing ' in comparison to other platforms and based on my budget, Net-Results offers the best overall value. They don't nickel and dime you for `a la carte' features.
' User interface ' very intuitive for someone familiar with marketing automation but may require orientation for newbies
' Dashboards ' the right information, where you expect it, clear and easy to consume, and aesthetically pleasing
' Reports' pulling reports was intuitive but I could not find a way to pull extensive user reports (this is most likely due to waiving the training)
' Set-up ' Initial set-up was very straight-forward and very fast and required very little IT support. Frankly, in comparing it to my Pardot experience, I'm at a loss as to why a consultant was required to set up Pardot and why it took over a month to get Pardot up and running.
' Features ' my use was limited to the below:
o Email & campaign builder - both were very easy to use and intuitive
o Form builder ' I did not build any standalone forms but I did link an existing contact form to Net-Results and was amazed at how easy it was to connect
' Marketing automation workflows/trigger marketing and segmentation ' while I did not use these features during my trial I did peruse them and found them to be more user-friendly than Pardot's drip marketing builder.

Mit Google übersetzen

Top product with best support team

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer support team is fantastic. Without their support, we could not accomplish making the best use of this product or use it to achieve our business goals.

The product has excellent functionalities. One of my favourites is the ability to create segments to analyse data better. Example: how many people on an email list clicked a certain web-link, and so on.

If two users use one browser(device) to register on website x. The user one who registers first via the browser will be overwritten by user two. Overall, they can add more product features to compete with the other big boys.

Antwort von Net-Results

Thank you so much for your awesome review!

Tara J.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very user-friendly marketing automation tool with excellent support staff!

Bewertet am 28.5.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We deployed this marketing automation tool in Spring 2014 and have been very happy with it's performance! By tracking utilizing the tools in Net-Results' Marketing Center, we have learned even more about our visitors, which will better enable us to market to them more effectively.

This tool is extremely user-friendly, which has allowed us to create campaigns, emails and forms on the fly.

The campaign reporting tools are excellent and have been very helping in analyzing how well one campaign is performing over another.

The Lead Scoring module has been very effective in allowing us the ability to assign 'interests' to our visitors based on web page activity. From here, we can create emails and campaigns to provide a more sophisticated/targeted message to our audience.

The Forms module has allowed for an easy sync with SugarCRM, our customer relationship management solution. We have replaced all forms on our website with Net-Results forms and this has been very successful.

The quality of service from Support has been fantastic! They have always been very quick to get back to me and have provided solutions to any issues I have encountered.

The subscriptions module did not work as well for our organization as Net-Results operates as an opt-out tool, which is not as CASL-friendly as we would have liked.

Yvonne (.
Mit Google übersetzen

Our marketing organization would be dead in the water without Net-results

Bewertet am 11.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Net-Results is a must have marketing automation tool with robust features, great support and it is easy to use. The industry leading product features are supported by an equally or possibly even better support team. They are responsive, knowledgeable, accessible, friendly and willing to bend over backwards to ensure their customers' success.

There isn't much negative to say about Net-results. But since, I must complete this field - I do wish Nst-results had more on-demand training modules. That being said, if you have a training request/need, the Net-results support team will provide you with a private tutorial.

Taylor F.

First Time Marketing Software User

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There are so many capabilities within Net-Results I am still learning more after three months. The support staff is super awesome when I bug them all the time trying to learn something new either over email or on a call. You get what you put into Net-Results, if you don't want to spend a whole lot of time you don't have to and still have a very helpful software. But if you spend time to really learn the software you can really take your business and marketing to the next level.

Currently they are revamping their education and some of their pages are not working and with me being new to the more advanced side of Net-Results trying to find the pages to read or watch videos. Campaigns sometimes take a long time to load which slows my day down other days they are quick.

Mit Google übersetzen

Good product, but not an industry leader

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, the product gets the job done, but that's it. It doesn't seem to be developing/releasing updates very regularly.

It was very flexible when integrating with our CRM (Salesforce), and has all the tools we need to get the job done.

It's a little difficult to put words to, but with regard to functionality, it just didn't feel like it went the extra mile to make the administrator's job easier. For every task, I felt like there were three more tasks underneath it.

5.0/10
David G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Has supported our 2-3x growth and we get more out of it each day. Tech support has been stellar.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 28.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Supports our ongoing marketing campaigns, eblast, drip/nurture, and analytics.

Solid, reliable, has the needed features, support is great, easy to use. The software has been able to grow with us as we make more and more use of the advanced capabilities for nurture, segmenting, etc.

David B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great support, included in price and functionality. Much better than - Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My ramp up time to get campaigns up and running plus

integration with Salesforce was a breeze because I have access to my Net-Results dedicated

developer support team member's calendar! Anytime - I can schedule a call, do a Go-To and never

an additional cost. I just completed one email campaign with one of our companies and we

generated one type of lead once converted, will pay for the cost of Net-Results.

To early to tell. One thing I do like is their open communication about platform improvement

suggestions from their customers. Too me, that means a nimble development environment where "in

the field" improvements can be implemented quickly.

Christine M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Net-Results is the most customizable marketing automation platform available.

Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We sell a very wide variety of machinery and equipment. We are constantly adding new items to our website and we need to know who is looking at them so that we can target market to them. Other companies would not provide customized solutions to automate the process of creating lists and adding people to them based on their activity. Using custom APIs, Net-Results built a solution for us that works seamlessly with our website and our product database. It's saving us a ton of time and allowing us to send follow-up emails within minutes of a visit. This is truly marketing automation.

They worked closely with us to create APIs that automate list management. People are automatically added to lists based on their browsing activity.

Forms could be improved to include dependent fields. Campaign building could be simplified; branching and list selection is very complex. But it is very powerful.

Eli G.

Great Product. I Enjoy Using It

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Net-Results provides a software solution that's easy and obvious to use. I can often find exactly what I'm looking for without trouble.

Very little that I don't like about the software.

Invested in your success

Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I use this tool for marketing efforts to generate leads, engage our audience and spread awareness. Net-results is completely different from any other platform we've used in the past. The small team is really easy to get in touch with, and they have a desire to learn about your business to help us succeed.

Small team that responds quickly. They are proactive in fixing problems, and offer to build custom fixes for any road blocks. Todd Newton is the man.

There are some kinks with the platform, but they are always working to perfect them. Net-results is hoping to do great things in the future. They are hopefully building out solutions that their customers are asking for. Simple a/b testing, fatigue calendars, and more options with drag and drop to really work with a free form page.

Competes with the best

Bewertet am 10.11.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Net-Results has all the functionality a good marketing automation platform should AND has advanced segmentation abilities beyond some of the biggest names in the space. Having experience with other major providers, I found Net-Results to be the best tool of the bunch for being most effective with my marketing efforts, executing email marketing, analyzing prospect interactions and coordinating with sales and CRM for targeted follow-up.

- fast deployment
- advanced segmentation
- execute simple and complex drip and nurturing campaigns
- excellent 3rd party CRM integration
- progressive profiling for building prospect profiles
- great support

- some complexities building campaigns
- email builder needs improvement
- needs deeper social integrations

Mark R.

Net-Results Marketing Automation

Bewertet am 22.4.2015

Excellent Technical Support: response within the hour
We were able to customize our data capture and eliminate a costly CRM program that we were using solely for data warehousing.
Easy to create landing pages, intuitive email creation
Contact Lead Scoring
Reasonable Cost

Lists cannot be deleted, so that can become unwieldy.
Strange things happened with lists at times regarding contacts being auto assigned to another list owner
At times in the design of the email using WYSIWYG font sizes or background colors did not translate to the final email, bullets did not format correctly. The correction had to be made using HTML. (But I've noticed this with other email design programs.

Dionisios F.

Amazing automation suite that compete's directly with the top-5 companies

Bewertet am 13.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Ease of use, dedicated support and implementation team, no fears to integrate and/or build custom objects/integrations for clients, super easy marrying of NR data with Analytics and other personalization tools.

Katie J.
Mit Google übersetzen

We used Net Results to send emails to contacts from a purchased list.

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to use purchased lists for emails was really helpful for us. Most email platforms don 't allow purchased lists.

We only used the email feature but had to pay for the other features as well. An email only option would be nice.

Stephanie A.

great choice

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

you get to choose exactly what you want synced and when, and which platform you consider to be the source.

Ed E.

A Review of Net Results from across the pond

Bewertet am 10.12.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We came to Net Results as a newbie to automated marketing. It took us a little time to customise it to reflect our specific business needs but it is now an integral part of our lead generation and nurturing process.

Having had little past experience of using such a solution we found it pretty easy to set up and customise, and when we have had any questions we found the support to be very responsive and helpful.

Elizabeth (liz) C.

Great Value. Great People

Bewertet am 22.5.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We've been working with Net-Results for a year and half now. Their product is terrific and an excellent value for smaller companies like ours. Our web marketing model is lower volume, B2B sales. With Net-Reslts we get everything we need without having to pay for the things we don't. Their customer service is excellent - delivered by real people who really care about making sure you have a good experience. Well done!

Net Results Review

Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Net Results is a great automation platform that is easy to use. They have a great support team, and are always updating features.

Functionality, drag & drop features, user-friendly, excellent technical support.

1. Not being able to delete lists after you've used them

2. No A/B testing feature

3. No fatigue calendar

Duncan G.

Net-Results

Bewertet am 5.6.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Migrating to Net-Results has been quick and relatively easy to date. Ticked all the boxes in terms of marketing automation platforms and the support has been great.

Quick. Easy to use (initially). Templates are awesome.

Finesse on some of the advanced elements is required and can be a little tricky

Jenn H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Net-Results makes marketing easy!

Bewertet am 2.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Net-Results works exactly how it says it does. Easily create automated marketing campaigns and get results in virtually real time. Everything is self-explanatory, the process, the reporting, but extremely helpful support staff is available to help you should ever need it. I love the email notifications and reports!