Trakstar Hire Erfahrungen

Sulakshana
Sulakshana

Love the experience

Bewertet am 12.1.2018

Superb And flawless integration with our website. The experience so far has been great. Most importantly it allows the admin to modify and customise the page. This in my opinion is great.

Sometimes a little slow. Perhaps can come out with a Mac desktop app. Email templates can be there from before. Perhaps there for people to modify

Sreekumar
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A lightweight and effective ATS for small businesses

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

Recruiting became a key responsibility area in mid-2016 with the emergence of expansion plans of my previous company. So far, recruitment was a once in a while activity as we were having a record employee retention rate. During 2015-17, I have received a special assignment, i.e recruitment efforts to fill many positions in the product management team on a war foot basis. Earlier we used to manage the recruitment cycle mostly around emails and tracing a particular transaction was so horrible. However, the recruiter box helped us to streamline the ATS without parking huge amount towards servers, deployment and licenses.

I liked the usability portion. Recruiterbox deserves a huge applause for creating such a lightweight solution and great UX.

The questions feature has helped to eliminate hundreds of job hoppers (Thanks Recruiterbox, otherwise we would have ended up in interviewing a lot of disinterested candidates)

Another interesting observation is the amount of time the entire hiring team saved by focusing on a single tool. All activities including reviews, comments, scoring, recommendations inside Recruiterbox and no offline correspondence. We have made a practice of going to an interview room with a laptop to record observations and reviews, immediately.

A newcomer to software services can also use this tool without any formal training.

The feature to track referrals from internal employees is also a plus.

Recruiterbox made the interview from home, hasslefree.

Not finding serious dislikes with my experience with recruiterbox. A few observations are here.
Maybe, the reporting and intelligence portion require a bit more focus.
Pricing is not so high but at the same time is not that affordable for smaller teams, I think.

Crystal

User Friendly; terrible customer service

Bewertet am 21.6.2016

The site was relatively easy to use and user friendly. Movement through the stages was fluid and the ability to star candidates was a huge plus in order to keep track of certain folks. It was super quick and easy to learn and the custom templates were perfect for our needs.

Customer Support was lacking. Often they turned the concern over to how it was a user error and took little accountability. I understand user error happens often and that's ok, but when the site is down for over 3 hours nationwide I'm pretty sure that's a network issue on THEIR end.

Antwort von Trakstar

Customer Support is something we hold in the highest regard, and I apologize that you received anything but. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can dive deeper on this particular situation. Taking a look, we were not able to find any incident matching what you describe. We’d love a chance to make this right, but need more information to go on, as we can not find any record of such downtime or outage. If you have any questions or continued issues, please feel free to reach out at any time to our Support Team.

• Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

I LOVE RecruiterBox

Bewertet am 2.5.2019

Very positive!

Very positive!

As an HR Director this software changed the way we accept and process resumes. The software links directly to our company website and allows us great flexibility in the application process. Email communication with applicants is made easy through a template function and even provides an automatic email function when resumes are received. The software is very logical and easy to use. They have even helped in simplifying our hiring flow by making suggestions on how we have set up the process.

RB customer service is excellent, they often ask how they can make the product better. I have seen my own suggestions implemented after one of their follow up calls.

One area that needs some improvement is the ability to look at archived applicants. We have work around when trying to refer a prior applicant to a hiring supervisor, but this is not an easy process. Additionally, if we have an applicant that is not eligible for hire, there is no way to flag this across the system. Applicants who apply for multiple jobs are linked, but there is not a way to share information between the linked occurrences, it must be done individually, which can be time consuming.

Ashley
Ashley
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and intuitive -- definitely an asset!

Bewertet am 21.3.2018

Ease of recruiting, more accurate and efficient filing, ease of listing job opportunities.

The software is very intuitive. I rarely ever have trouble locating a feature or a setting. Everything is where you think it would be, and that is not always easy to achieve. If by chance you do need to reach out to their customer support team, you're in luck -- they are incredibly responsive and personable! This, too, is difficult to achieve. With this software we are able to pre-screen, sort, comment on, review, and set up interviews with candidates. You can communicate with candidates directly through RB, as well. I have found this to be a great filing tool. Now all communications, resumes, and interviews are filed within this database. Even if candidates do not apply directly through Recruiterbox (which links to your company's Careers page), it is easy to import a candidate from other sources. It is also relatively easy to reject candidates in large quantities by using a rejection template. Very cool features!

Desktop notifications would be incredibly helpful, because with all of the candidates/applicants we receive it is often difficult to navigate through tasks and responses from these candidates. I have also noticed that selecting a large amount of candidates at once for any task can result in a frozen screen or incredibly long delay.

Brittney
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best there is out there!

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

I absolutely love working with Reruiterbox. I love all of the functions, having one place to review and screen all of my candidates without having to jump all over to look at resumes from different ads.
The customer service here is hands down the best I have EVER experienced. They are increadibly fast at getting back to you and resolving your issue. They follow up with you to make sure your issue was resolved correctly. When I first started with this program I was thrown into it with zero training and I was able to reach out to a rep who provided me with tools to learn it along with doing a phone call with me so we could walk through some of my questions. We recently changed software programs for our HR/Payroll and the software provided a recruiting service. I check it out and could not make the change. Recruiterbox does everything I need without headache or hassle. If you are considering using Recruiterbox stop concidering and just do it. You will not be disapointed!

The ease and functionality of this software. It does everything scheduling an interview, evaluating that interview, emailing and making comments about the candidate.

I really enjoy the software. I would like to see a function where you can label a previously rejected candidate with a flag warning of some sort when they reapply, for when we passed on them for one reason or another that will be in your face so you can notice it right away. Also, another feature would be nice is a No longer with our company with reasons such as left on good terms or Terminated something along those lines.

Rachel
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible support from the team

Bewertet am 22.7.2016

Our company was thinking of new ways to move our HR system online, and we came across Recruiterbox with our first click. The support we found from the team behind Recruiterbox was incredible - we actually didn't expect to have our emails answered within the first few minutes of sending them. They even adjusted our plan to fit our needs, and were of great help along the way. They took everything we asked into consideration, put them to work and integrated them into the final product which we're currently using.

The software is so easy to use that it made the handover process to my other team members relatively quick and I was able to answer any questions raised instantly, due to the fact that I was provided the information from the Recruiterbox team prior to giving the handover. We also chose this software because it fit our budget. Our company offers software development, hosting and digital marketing services, and we're a team of roughly 25 people. The system was integrated beautifully with our website, and it also allows us to add recruitment agencies to the system which was also a huge plus.

- ease of use
- extremely supportive team
- possibility to add recruitment agencies to use the software
- any customisations we needed were implemented
- fit our budget

Beth
Beth

Easy to use and affordable Applicant Tracking Software solution

Bewertet am 23.7.2016

After reviewing over 10 SaaS based ATS solutions, I selected Recruiter Box for a client while working as a Recruiting Consultant. The primary reasons for it were the ease of set up and use, the monthly price point, and the rich feature list. I was able to get my client up and running on it in less than 10 hours (including importing in lists of candidates...a feature many other ATS solutions did not have).

It was easy to manage the applicant flow and candidates, even when I was using the tool primarily to "headhunt" candidates, not just integrate to job boards. The customer support was awesome...very responsive to my questions and even added in some of my suggestions for new features to releases.

I would recommend Recruiter Box to small and medium businesses in a heart beat!

Ease of use and cost

Some features are limited (based on subscription model) and it is not well designed for active or "head hunting" recruiting.

Andrew
Andrew
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Has come a long way over the years!

Bewertet am 4.4.2019

I often help with the recruitment process for outside clients and that involves working within their ATS. The customizability of the workflow is probably it's strongest point.

Some of the navigation isn't quite as intuitive as it could be, but it seems they're on the right path.

Gustavo
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Recruiterbox to create an efficient recruiting process

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

Before Recruiterbox we used Evernote and Google Docs to centralize candidates profiles and interviews, but it wasn't productive. Since we prioritize process and efficiency, Recruiterbox solutions helped us a lot to achieve this.

The depth of features that helps you create and run efficient recruiting process.

The visual interface could be more modern.

Stephanie

Recruiterbox is so simple, intuitive, and now a staple in our hiring process!

Bewertet am 9.12.2014

I started using Recruiterbox about a year ago to help staff for hourly restaurant positions for new restaurants we were opening. I liked Recruiterbox because it was an additional option to learn about interested candidates in new cities, without them having to come into the restaurant during our job fair hours. It was also interesting to track the sources and see where are online candidates were coming from, so we could focus our spend on those sources. I soon transitioned into using Recruiterbox for some of our existing restaurants that were struggeling to hire hourly positions. I would set-up the restaurant and jobs, and the restaurant managers/sous chefs would login and screen candidates. It was so easy for those busy end-users to quickly navigate Recruiterbox, and reach out to those candidates for hire. When I was not on the unlimited plan, and had to manage the number of openings, my end-users did not want me to turn their jobs off!! They saw that much value in it.
Support at Recruiterbox is amazing. They answer immediately, even if they're researching the answer. They're kind, and honestly the best help-desk I've ever dealt with!!

Cons of recruiterbox:
1. They don't provide physical training materials, and they keep updating their website, (not a bad thing, but my training materials are already outdated)
2. I'm not technical enough to understand how to arrange my positions on the website by city or state. My jobs are currently listed in a random order
3. I can't brand the hosted website with our fonts, I have to use their standard font templates. It's very clean though
4. Doesn't post on Craigslist

Pros of Recruiterbox:
1. Easy, simple to use, intuitive to teach to end-users
2. Excellent support team
3. Recruiterbox listens to your needs, and develops new features to meet the needs of their clients
4. Free hosted website
5. Posts to 5 websites organically

With our unique restaurant brands, Recruiterbox designed a platform that worked for me to introduce all our restaurant brands on the website to help not only new restaurant openings, but existing restaurants staff. That tailored customer service is genuine, and they really came through for me.

I've seen a lot of progress and growth with Recruiterbox in just 1 year's time, I'm looking forward to the many features and updates in 2015. Thank you Recruiterbox!

Kelly
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

You guys are awesome!

Bewertet am 31.3.2017

First, the customer service team is amazing. They are responsive, friendly, and completely willing to take the time to understand any issues, and to see them through to conclusion. Every person that I have spoken to at this organization has been fantastic to work with. They are eager to learn how to provide more meaningful support and ease of use for our specific circumstances, even when I'm sure we don't represent the broader group in the way we utilize the processes and tools.

First class customer service at all levels, not just the ones that are "supposed to" - We have not had a partner company more willing to work with us to find solutions.

As with all systems there are times when you are looking for individual tweaks. All situations can't be accommodated immediately, but even when they can't, I feel that they always are willing to find every possible way to provide service tailored to your needs. On the rare occasions when this isn't possible, I've always had great faith that it wasn't for a willingness to work towards the goal of meeting our needs.

Parul
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Extremely affordable for smaller and mid-sized companies

Bewertet am 16.2.2018

If your recruiting team is not very familiar with technology, this software as a service is one of the best choices, since with the customer support team that they have, your team will be able to be auto sufficient in troubleshooting.

Very easy to manage and track. It has made our recruiter process much more fluid and transparent.. Keep track of candidates and help one to track the hiring process. While the program has been fine tuned since we have been using it, and some of the changes have needed more changes, we are overall very happy with the product. They have been responsive to my feedback and that is important. Response time is good. The program organizes the hiring process very well.the free version is excellent. It contains all the core functionality for applicant tracking, it's only limited to a number of users (5) and applicants (200).Ability to allow multiple users have access to the same application in order to keep track of where they are in our process

you had a great visual of which stages seemed to have a lot of apps built up and instantly knew where your attention was needed. They took that feature away and although you are still able to filter by stage, it is a pain and adds much less value.The search function works very poorly and inconsistently. If the stages you create in each opening aren't typed exactly the same, they won't stack and will act as completely separate stages

Esther

Excellent tool!

Bewertet am 18.12.2017

Overall an excellent candidate management tool that allows for group communication, scheduling interviews and keeping all information about candidates in one place.

This is a fine program that does exactly what it is supposed to do. Keep track of candidates and help one to track the hiring process. While the program has been fine tuned since we have been using it, and some of the changes have needed more changes, we are overall very happy with the product. They have been responsive to my feedback and that is important. Response time is good. The program organizes the hiring process very well.

There have been a lot of changes to the program since we have been using it and I liked it better when it was a little simpler. I have found functions hard to find at times.

Andy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Changed how we handle recruitment

Bewertet am 30.6.2016

We tried a number of solutions for managing our pipeline of candidates, however Recruiterbox has consistently impressed. We went from a situation where there was little repeatable process to a highly-personalised workflow for hiring.

Flexibility of the candidate management process. Notifications. The seamless experience and scheduling. Clarity of the overall hiring process. Getting candidates into the system is really easy.

Some parts of the hiring process never are quite as linear as you would like, and it can be tricky to deal with those anomalies, however I've yet to see another piece of software that solved that well. Some parts of the agency management process are not fully customisable, and we have some specific internal reasons why that would be useful.

Most intuitive hiring software

Bewertet am 3.5.2016

Recruiterbox delivers all the best features any modern ATS provides but doesn't require your whole company to be trained on ATS software - this is huge! Your interviewers and hiring managers don't need to remember a username/password because Recruiterbox delivers all the information necessary for them to conduct an interview securely over email.

HR coordinators can get to work quickly thanks to the intuitive design & layout. Everything is where my brain naturally expects it to be; I can't think of any better compliment to the interface than that! According to Recruiterbox one unexpected consequence of this is that they can offer 24x7 technical support free of charge. I didn't find another ATS company that offers the same so I figure it's worth mentioning.

best careers widget of all ATS providers (none of their branding on your site & blends in perfectly with the look and feel of my own site), excellent support (24 hours a day 7 days a week, and yes they respond on weekends - I tested), easy to use, structured hiring workflows + auto email templates are a life saver!

they support most popular job boards but i'd like to see them add monster as well (outside of the custom posting option they currently support)

Sunil

Easy to use, Powerful and Flexible Applicant Tracking System

Bewertet am 22.7.2016

We at SignEasy, have been customers of Recruiterbox for at least 2 years. We were a team size of 5 people at that time and have grown to over 20 people, by using their software to keep track of candidates, managing the pipeline and moving applicants to ultimately hire and no-hire stage. What differentiates Recruiterbox is their excellent customer support, flexibility to configure the hiring workflow as per our company's needs, collaborative workflow, rich feature set and continuous releases to improve the experience, and capability of their software.

There are some features that stand out:

- Interview feedback reporting
- Interview scheduling
- Ability to attach multiple files like resume, portfolio, code, designs etc
- Email integration and templates

Some things they can improve upon:

- Better mobile support (web or native)
- Some resumes in PDF don't render properly.

Laura

Very useful and usable!

Bewertet am 4.10.2016

Our office has been beta testing this product and we are now moving towards company wide adoption of the system. We have been using Recruiterbox for our office hiring for about a year and it has been an invaluable tool for our company. We typically get over a hundred applicants for a single open position, and the adoption of this system has made sorting through all of them much easier and more streamlined. It is very user friendly, inexpensive and makes sorting through the hundreds of applications received as easy as possible. We are able to have multiple people review applicant groups, mark applicants for easy sorting, and easily move applicants through the stages of the hiring process. The best aspect of using Recruiterbox for us has been the amazing customer support. Utilizing the "live chat" support option, you can easily message with a representative to get questions answered or to provide feedback about any problems you might be having. Fixes to any problem seem to be made within hours and whenever there isn't an easy answer to a question, the representatives send an email follow up when they find a solution. The level of responsiveness is one of the greatest strengths of this program, and you can tell that they take every suggestion into consideration when improving their product. Each upgrade that we have seen the system go through has made big improvements, and I do not doubt that it will continue to improve even more as time goes on. Highly recommended trying out this system for hiring as it has definitely been an easy time saver for us!

Ali
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An easy-to-use option for mid-sized companies

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

I forsee this being a viable option for our company for quite some time. Any issues have been pretty minor, and have been addressed by their attentive customer service team. I gotten positive feedback from my hiring managers as well.

Ease of use and customization, it requires very little training with new users - it's quite intuitive. A handful of customizable options (including Open API) but no overly robust. Great value for our budget. Customer service is great as well.

The job boards section is a bit "all or nothing" - I do with you could track, for example when a post is live and closed (or sponsorship ends). Once you add a job source, it's there.

Renate
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

cheap, easy to handle, with little restrictions to the BIG providers

Bewertet am 4.7.2016

Really easy to start with, supereasy to understand for every recruiter AND every department lead etc. (which is even more important), webbased , flexible on the price, REALLY very cheap, no installation costs or issues.... it's like registering on amazon :-).

Good value for money, webbased, easy to handle

mobile not usable :-( , can't have two people on one "stage" (e.g. first interview with candidate), missing a kind of "out of office reply" - but that could be an individual problem as we don't feed the recruiterbox directly, only by forwarding from our jobs-inbox...

Paola
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ATS has never been easier

Bewertet am 20.12.2019

I like the platform and I'm usually trying to fill out multiple openings at the same time so this is a great place to deal with all the recruiting.

It's very intuitive. I didn't need any kind of training to figure out how to make it work

The reminders to follow up with emails don't really work, I stopped trying to use that feature.

Paige

Organized, Easy to use, and Pleasant

Bewertet am 3.2.2020

Overall I really enjoy using Recruiterbox! It's an absolute pleasure communicating with the customer support and it is an excellent tool.

I like how it is very easy to learn and use. It's really organized and easy to navigate. The agencies can see how their candidates are progressing through the stages. I get emails for updates that I need directly from Recruiterbox.

I wish it was easier to find candidates matching key words

Chelsea
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The place for recruiting!

Bewertet am 26.2.2018

Recruiting is beautifully easy now!

Recruiting is beautifully easy now!

I am not a recruiter, but I do manager our incoming workforce via Recruiterbox! I love how easily each hire is laid out with all of their paperwork and notes from the recruiter. It really allows us to bridge the gap between recruiter and manager. Our employees have reported applying for the position via Recruiterbox to be easy as well!

It can be clunky when you are auto importing emails into Recruiterbox, especially with regards to email signatures. Resumes sometimes come in with a funky format, but hey, the candidate should have used a PDF like everyone else.

Sri

Recruiterbox is killer

Bewertet am 24.6.2016

I am CEO of www.almabase.com. We are growing fast and always have few openings to close.
Before...

Before Recruiterbox, managing the recruitment process was very time-consuming and a daunting task. Recruiterbox helped us streamline the entire hiring cycle and we are ATLEAST five times efficient - it's saving us tons of time.

Bryon
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Recruiterbox is a great tool and getting better

Bewertet am 6.10.2016

We have used Recruiterbox for more than a year now and it has changed the way we track our candidates and pipeline. We used to dig through emails, resume folders, one note pages or whatever and we were never sure where things were or what happened with Candidate X or Y. We now have full visibility to our candidate pipeline, status and next steps. They provide easy ways to create openings and our website can easily integrate with it. It has always been stable and they are adding new features and improvements all the time. For a company who is growing as rapidly as we are, it has been critical to our hiring success.

Simple to use
Easy to compartmentalize sensitive data (like salary discussions)
Great workflow
Great integration with email flows, where I can respond via email and all correspondence is captured in the tool on each candidate. Nothing gets lost
Integration with our Open positions on our website as well as hiring tools like Monster, Dice,etc

I don't really think it has cons for what it is.
I would love it if they could expand their product to also manage employees after they hire, an HRMS functionality.
Reviews, goals, reminders for development activity, places for them to sign/agree to company policies or whatever. I would pay extra for that, as long as it doesn't detract from them making the current product work as well as it does.