Cashier Live Bewertungen

Cashier Live

Web-based point of sale software

3.9/5 (8 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Reliable software but too expensive

Bewertet am 13.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We enjoyed the layout and user friendly features of this program. It was reliable and didn't crash very often. It sent a daily report easily via email and we enjoyed the option of emailing customers reciepts if requested.

The only reason we stopped using this product was because it jumped by more than double the original price that we were paying. We were not told that it would increase and we were surprised when we saw our bill had almost tripled! There were no discounts offered to us for being long term customers. For our small coffee business this product became unaffordable so we ended up looking into less expensive options.

4.0/10

We love Cashier Live!

Bewertet am 2.6.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

What I like most about Cashier Live is that the system is super easy to use. I also like that I can have multiple employees set up to process their own payments under their own register which makes it very easy to manage and great for reports.

I truly have no dislikes. We couldn't be happier with this system.

Great Educational Tool

Bewertet am 27.5.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

This app has proved to be incredibly valuable in our special education classrooms where we are working with students on money exchange and touchscreen ordering -- both practical and requisite skills for many jobs in today's economy. The visual representation of items allows our students with little or minimal reading skills the chance to participate in a meaningful way. We are using the app as part of a student-run Cafe that sells coffee, tea, breakfast items, and snacks.

Nothing. We love it! Well, if there was a "training mode" that might help us to work with newer students before we put them on the register in real time.

Mit Google übersetzen

Good product but price increase made it expensive

Bewertet am 8.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

It works with Ipad, iphone or PC. Easy to get reports and access anywhere. I like how it is all in the cloud

Would be nice to get reports by day. I cancelled my subscription because of the price increase.

6.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Efficient, helpful, stable. Would recommend to another business.

Bewertet am 30.5.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Intuitive platform allows for ease of use and minimal training with those who are unfamiliar with the product. With support immediately available at almost any time is very convenient. Friendly and personable assistance that work efficiently to solve issues quickly.

There are very few times I have ever had any issue, if I did it was handled above expectation quickly.

Cashier Live Review

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Has decent functionality, the layout is fairly nice and it works with multiple deviced (computer, iphone, tablet)

Price spike was a real turn off, not very customizable and I dont think it is currently worth the cost of the product

Mit Google übersetzen

Not as great as i wanted it to be

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I really wanted this program to be great, it was decently priced but the product itself lacks functions i need for my business, it isn't a fast running program, i couldn't find anything to be able to track my store inventory, i overall would not use this for my current store.

5.0/10

Excellent Employment and Training tool

Bewertet am 5.6.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

this program is very easy to use. As an app on the iPad, the set up and scanning of products was very easy. Because we use this for Employment and training purposes, it's helpful that items need to entered to their entirety. It allows participants to learn about stocking, inventory, pricing and even scanning bar codes.

n/a. We are very pleased with it's performance at this point.