4,3
Mirko P.
Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A must have tool, The SwissArmy app on the Office Universe.

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use ONLYOFFICE everyday to send and receive documents, on my work and personal life, the software allow to work Mobile and Desktop so it's easy to go from one to other and continue working, no everyone have Microsoft Office but everyone can have ONLYOFFCE EASY and continue with the work with the same quality, I love the formula management and use every time to easy explain problems and ideas, the integration with world and graphics allow us to create professional presentations and forms to improve or work.

- Fast to load, allow to work in no time and don't eat a lot resources on the memory machine, fast response and very robust to work.
- Very intuitive, all the commands are easy to access, menus and icons are very well arranged to work with it.
- Support a lot new features with the addons and new tools.
- Easy to export and full compatible to send any work to any person.
- Support multiple Languages on the same documents, this allow to communicate globally with co-workers in the world.
- PDF Export made easy and 100% compatible.
- Great Tech and Community support to feel in touch with people that really care about.

- Some times the system freeze a little, that's because need time to clean on importing documents from other sources and made more compatible documents.
- Extra features become bad translated, so need to test before use.
- Don't run on every OS system, but developers works fast to solve it.
- New features on other office systems still don't implemented, so show errors on importing documents.
- Poor graphic editor, need a little more improve.

Nick T.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Amazing Open Source Alternative to Google Docs or MS365

Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, ONLYOFFICE is a game changer. It is a viable alternative to mega cloud corporations like Google and Microsoft. It's nice to have your own private server with control of your data. Pair ONLYOFFICE with NextCloud and you have all of the productivity software you need.

I like that ONLYOFFICE is free and can be self-hosted. It is the best Office alternative that most accurately reads and writes Word/Excel/Powerpoint compatible files. It runs fast on both desktop and in the browser. It integrates nicely with NextCloud. The mobile apps are also great.

I wish that the iOS mobile app could connect directly to a NextCloud server instead of requiring an ONLYOFFICE Community server. The desktop app does this and it is perfect for NextCloud users.

Branche: Verlagswesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Uno strumento che non può mancare nella suite di Google Drive

Bewertet am 9.10.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Utilizzo spesso il pc per scrivere e mi capita di usare gli strumenti di Office. Tuttavia spesso ho bisogno di salvare il materiale su Drive e quando sono sprovvisto di pc e ho necessità di modificare qualcosa nei files caricati su Google Drive, OnlyOffice è l'unico strumento che mi permette di fare ciò.

La particolarità di quest'estensione è proprio quella di riuscire a codificare in modo corretto, l'estensioni dei file Office come docx, xlsx, etc. Ciò rende molto utile il caricamento di detti files su Drive e modificarli direttamente su Drive stesso, senza necessità di creare ulteriori documenti nel formato Google Drive.

Si potrebbe migliorare la compatibilità soprattutto per Excel, che alcune formule non vengono caricate in modo corretto. Per il resto va più che bene.

Jorge V.

Good app, Bad support

Bewertet am 1.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It is a good application, but the support is very bad...we never have a right answer, they take days to answer, and it looks like the company is runned by one single person. Never found out who is the manager, and there is nobody to complaint when you get bad support services. Good software, but for those who do not need a business stability....well...you'll get quite nervous not knowing whats going to happen if there is a problem.

Good price, lots of features

Important features are not there (like automatic syncronization with Drive or Dropbox), also photo gallery is missing. No way to your network fellows know when there is a new document on a project,
And no communication with the managers. It looks like the company is runned by a single person, Eugene. This person answers the online chat and will tell you to send the request to support. You do that...and one day later the same Eugene replies! Usually, you get no solution for your problem. Or you just give up.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Carlos F.
Branche: Automotive
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

OnlyOffice: online, cloud-based collaboration on documents, spreadsheets and presentations

Bewertet am 30.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

OnlyOffice is, essentially, an online editor for text documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Instead of having to edit such files in slow desktop applications, OnlyOffice allows me to edit them directly in the browser while collaborating with my friends and colleagues.

I think these are the main advantages of OnlyOffice:

1. It's completely online and cloud-based. OnlyOffice runs entirely in the cloud; there are no slow desktop applications and sending revisions over email. I can edit all my documents directly in the browser and collaborate in real time with my friends and colleagues.

2. It's cross-platform. Since it runs directly in the browser, you can use OnlyOffice in any device that has one. There are also standalone desktop versions.

3. It's free for personal use. That's a really good value for what it offers.

These are the main disadvantages of OnlyOffice:

1. It's expensive. When used in a corporate environment, the prices charged for OnlyOffice can accumulate quickly depending on how many users will use it.

2. It's not simple do deploy. Deploying your own instance of OnlyOffice is not a simple task; it requires some knowledge about networks and server administration.

Diego C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

ONLYOFFICE is definitely the way to go when you need to implement an online document management app.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a user my entire company (and possibly our clients) get a great user experience very close to the Microsoft suite it's inspired to, but online and with the possibility to install the whole thing on your own servers.

Also document format compatibility looks really great (we did some quick tests and it's really impressive).

Finally, being open source, enables even more opportunities, from deeper integrations to forking to implement any wild idea but within an Office- or Google-like code base.

My company was in search for an online document editing experience (similar to Google Docs) but with the option to install it on our own premises.

Apart from online LibreOffice (which is definitely a cool technical idea but really too heavy, with a debatable user experience and some weird limitations), there was nothing to be found out there.

Then by pure chance I stumbled upon ONLYOFFICE and magically our problem was solved!

After a few hours of poking around with a few lines of code, I had my prototype up and running, and people in the company really impressed with it!

Well honestly it's hard to find anything wrong with this product, but if I need to, I would point out some complexity in the setup and also some gaps in the documentation (again from a technical standpoint).

Also I found it after hours of research on the Internet, so maybe it would be great to invest in marketing as well (not only ads I mean).

Finally (and I'm not sure this is a real shortcoming), business professionals that are proficient with e.g. Microsoft Excel keep asking for more Excel-like features to be implemented in ONLYOFFICE (because they really like the product).

Ed L.
Branche: Hochschulbildung
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It worked for me!

Bewertet am 8.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used ONLYOFFICE through my university, who used the software for their email portal, among other things. In general, the software seemed to cope easily and efficiently with this limited level of function, and, having now graduated, I would be happy to use the software again at a later date, perhaps to explore its other possible functions.

Accessibility on a number of platforms.
Smart, efficient interface with minimal interference to functioning - I was often able to give no thought to *how* I was accessing my work or emails.

The app I was using on my phone linked only to the login portal for my university email account, meaning that most of the time I had to type my details in to access my emails. It seemed as if the infrastructure between softwares was limited - I could have saved some energy by not having to type my address and password in each time.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Helen S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Impressive web office & online document processing

Bewertet am 30.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

After a month of using ONLYOFFICE I've decided to drop a line about what it is. ONLYOFFICE is a neatly organized web office suite for corporate communication. It contains a usable project management system with all necessary tools including Gantt Chart, and a convenient CRM. In general, it allows you to have your entire office in the cloud with a diverse range of facilities making communication between team members fast and productive, which is a key factor for companies like ours.

The point that I should surely touch upon is amazing document editors. If you haven't tried online document editors you would be totally impressed. If you have already worked with any of them, those from ONLYOFFICE would turn your life upside down. They are as functional, handy and reliable as desktop MS Office or LibreOffice, but they work online. Your documents are always available for editing and sharing at corporate portal, or in IOS App. Document editors have rich capabilities for reviewing and co-editing in different modes: Fast - shows changes in real time for collaborators and Strict - only after changes were saved. Moreover, you may drop files to a favorite cloud storage Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive or any other right from your portal.

A wide range of facilities for business needs, handy feature-rich online document editors, mail client integrated with calendar and CRM.

Unfortunately for IOS only document editors are available. If I want to l look through my CRM contacts I need to use a browser apart from application.

Ueli L.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Onlyoffice changed they way we work

Bewertet am 23.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

onlyoffice was a success story from the very beginning. Easy integration, a perfect tool but most off all: an absolutely great customer support.
We had some minor issues with the integration into Alfresco but the support team managed to solve it within days.
A feature request was also realized on the fly.
What a great, great service.

Onlyoffice was the last piece in the puzzle to gain independence from the big tec companies. No google, no microsoft, no apple.
We are free!

Onlyoffice was very easy to install and implement with our existing Alfresco dms.
The users had no problems to adapt and accepted the new tool immediately.
After a view days we didn't know how we were able to work without onlyoffice at all.
The possibility to work together on the same document at the same time was a big plus.

There are no cons so far. We've had a minor issue with the integration into Alfresco but that was solved within day by the support team.

Stan D.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Almost every thing I could ask for

Bewertet am 25.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I travel and have a small Chromebook for notes and spreadsheets and correspondence. I tried MS Word online, Google Docs, WPS, Polaris, and LibreOffice, and none of them seemed to fit my needs as well as ONLYOFFICE.

The layout, the wide range of functions, the similarity to MS Word (but with some features not found in Word).

It's occasionally a little slow in opening. And it won't allow me to save to Dropbox (I have to save documents to ONLYOFFICE online and then move them to Dropbox). Those are the only two drawbacks I can think of, and the second is probably a glitch that can be fixed if I would contact their customer support.

Hanah S.
Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent Online Office Suite!!

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience with OnlyOffice has been great. I had issues looking for a suite that had everything I needed. When I worked on documents or projects it seemed I was looking all around for one with good formatting options. When I found this one I was super excited. It helped me with the table of contents and also other issues I was dealing with for my document. I recommend other people using it, especially those who do loads of projects frequently.

I love this software so much because it helps me manage my documents effectively. It's so easy and it's not complicated to use. It's a smooth software and it helps you get every task you need done. When you create a document there are options to save your document to docx,pdf, text, odt, rft, and html. Many programs that I have used in the past don't allow me to save my document to the file saving that I need. This is really important for me because certain projects that I work on have to have it saved to a certain one. I also love how there are loads of formatting options and since I am also a writer this helps me. As, I am working on each document or chapter for my book I have many options to choose from. When I was first looking for a office suite to work on my projects I was looking for one with a table of contents option and this one had it! I enjoy adding images to my projects and there is an option in the formatting section to do just that.

This office suite is one of the best and the only thing I think could help it would be just to keep advancing it. It's already really good. Just keep on updating it. =)

Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It brings great efficiencies when working with a loose distributed team of people with one common community regular activity.

Clear and Easy to use Office applications solution for small or medium businesses with no IT staff.

OnlyOffice is a great managed application leaving just users, roles and folder organisation to the portal owner to define. The office applications are solid replicas of Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Meaning, the interface will be familiar to most. You also get CRM, team blogging and project management too. The components are presented in a single tabbed interface be it your browser or downloadable apps. I have personally found the support staff very attentive and there is comprehensive online help available.

A bonus, is that the downloadable apps are multiplatform across Windows, Mac, Ubuntu, iOS and Android too. It gives asingle interface into your portal with the permissions and views set up by the company portal owner.

None really. If you are of an organised mind, this solution will be relatively quick and simple to set up.

Peterson T.
Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

It Keeps Me Organized

Bewertet am 13.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The software does a lot for the price. I find it very useful in keeping on top of my clients. It does require discipline to keep adding things, but it is mostly easy to use. There are little quirks to it, but nothing that makes it unworkable.

Keeps track of clients throughout the entire process from the moment I make initial contact to the point where I receive payment.
Interfaces w/ my Gmail
Great projects features> I organize projects and then can keep associated contacts and documents.
Wonderful invoice feature

Does NOT interface with my own email system. Must use gmail or other established providers
Word processing is clunky & hard to export. When I copy in or out of it, it does not include hot links
The various components are not fully integrated.

Daniel L.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

OnlyOffice Personal - Great for Chrome OS & CloudReady

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy-to-use, free and great interface!

I've been using OnlyOffice Personal for couple years with my Acer ChromeBook 11 and CloudReady Desktop at Home for couple years now. I like having access to all my Cloud Storage such as Dropbox and Google Drive.

OnlyOffice Personal Extension seems to work on some of my machines. Offline Editing would be great feature (if possible).

Antwort von Ascensio System

Hello Daniel!
Thanks so much for this great feedback.
Regarding your suggestion about offline work - you can try ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors. The desktop app already has the same new interface as the online solutions.

Eamon D.
Branche: Telekommunikation
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Exactly what we've been looking for

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being able to utilize real-time collaborative editing while avoiding the cloud.

We work mostly with a single client who uses Excel for most of their processes. Productivity massively improves when we can work on these spreadsheets collaboratively in real-time. However, our client (very reasonably) requires that none of their data is stored in the cloud, so using a service like Google Docs or Office 365 is out of the question. Being able to host OnlyOffice directly on our internal servers is huge. Our employees have been singing the program's praises ever since we rolled it out - it's much easier to use than Sharepoint, where we have to take turns checking out documents.

We're also very pleased with the technical support. Our questions have always been answered promptly, and issues are diagnosed quickly.

It's still missing some of the advanced features that some of our users like to use in Excel. Pivot Tables and Slicers are a big one. It's also more difficult to sort data in a spreadsheet after it's been uploaded to OnlyOffice. However, we know that OnlyOffice remains under active development, so we're looking forward to enhanced functionality in the future.

Alexia M.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Only Office review

Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I mainly use this for online editing of documents , and have been using it for years now and would recommended to anyone as it is simple and easy to use and gets the job done quickly .

It is great for editing documents online What I like most is the new feature where you can easily access your documents from anywhere , which is very convenient, and eliminates the hassle of travelling everywhere with your USB flashdrive. It is also quite useful on devices where you might have limited storage or you are running out of storage.

It might have limited editing capabilities to some people, when it comes to editing your documents online,. It really depends on what you are using it for

Roger M.
Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

we use it for our non profit organization, we are very happy with only office. its easy to set up

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

its make our organization working

easy to use.
in different language.
the office products and easy to send emails
also to make groups and and the database is very good.

the talk version, its not possible to chat our discuss via android app same is that you can not consult you email via mobile devise app our mobile website. ones you have send you email acound , your own domain name its not possible to consult it via a other way.

Paul C.
Branche: Zeitung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I have used Open Office for 10 years and find it easy and logical as a professional journalist.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is very easy to use and once familiar with its benefits it operates as a second nature facility, and does not require a second thought as my fingers manipulate the keyboard.

it's simplicity and ease of use is what appeals to me as I use it many times each day
The tools are easily understood as well. Keep up the good work.

after 10 years use - I have no negative view. as well as newspaper daily use, I have written a number of books in the software

Adithya U.
Branche: Computer-Software
Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tough Competitor and Alternative to Google Docs and Microsoft Office 365

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A Tough Competitor and Alternative to Google Docs and Microsoft Office 365. Best for companies who dont want to spend much time as well as money to get their company up and running.

* It supports all popular formats of documents. Has all formatting options.
* Collaboration mode where all my co-workers can see and edit the documents at same time
* Integration with SharePoint.
* Has support for third party apps.
* Cross platform and can be accessed anywhere , anytime on any device.
* Mobile apps support.

* Complex VB macros created by MS Excel wont work so need to port them.

Tor johan D.
Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Troublefree documents, on PC and mobile.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Safe, free storage. Office-compatibility without installation/license. Availability from all my PCs and other platforms.

Simple. No installations or upgrades (SaaS). Safe. Available both on PC and mobile. Non-American origin so hopefully free from American/NSA "sniffing".

25 MByte maximum filesize (free version). Lack of Norwegian language: This makes it a a bit troublesome to recommend Onlyoffice to local friends.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Alberto M.
Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I have been using Onlyoffice around more than 2 years, the experience its quite good.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cooperation working, its quite good

The pros for me, have everything u need in the same place, I have been checking before another softwares, the rest of them missing something for me.

Its not so beautiful when u look to it, and under my opinion missing one dashboard when u open first time only office missing one dashboard, that indicate to u, emails received, documents update, and so on.

Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

I use it every day

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I keep my personal spreadsheet files with OpenOffice and it allows me to access them from anywhere. Very useful.

Great products, well designed and maintained. Very easy to access from anywhere. It has marginally improved in the last 1-2 years, now it's a simple pleasure to use.

I reckon the pricing structure should be looked into, it needs to be more flexible, Maybe to allow different user levels.

Katrina L.
Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Great for students

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love OnlyOffice. I used it on all of my devices, I wish it was compatible with my Asus that used Windows. I can no longer deal with Microsoft student apps and its size of it. The app takes up over 2GBs

I enjoyed having all my favorite program packed into one app. When writing papers/assignments/short stories, I have my documents. When needing to Mystery Shop, I require spread sheets and this certainly helps me out. For certain assignments or displays, Power Point saves the day.

There was nothing I liked least, I used this in place of Microsoft products. This software saved me when I had multiple papers to write and couldn't log into my Microsoft Word due to the student account expiration.

Stan D.

Really like it

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Free (for small numbers) good use of MS products, VERY user friendly, and more.

The layout is very user friendly and easy to navigate. It links to all of my online data storage sites (Google, Dropbox, MS, etc.) as thought they are all one on a computer.
I travel a lot and take only a google-based tablet with me. OnlyOffice allows me to open any MS Office doc and deal with it as though I had the whole suite with me. It has a few shortcomings, but the benefits are wonderful

It's a little slow in opening and managing files. It doesn't have all of MS Office's functions and capabilities (nore, by the way, does MS's own, online, apps). But for "ordinary" reading and editing of docs, it can't be beat.

Daniel S.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I find the whole software experience excellent and easy to use and teach to others.

Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The benefits of this software are the ability to work remotely and have control over what is done by people and when.

I like the functionality across the board. It is the most useful softwre and suite of programs that I have ever encountered.

I would like the ability to do Save As... in the office programs. I would also like to use a document as the home page when I log in.