Fuze

Jared
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Excellent System in a Pandemic World

Bewertet am 28.12.2020

The IM system within Fuze has always been great. Even in a prepandemic world it was great for ease of use around the office and easily staying in touch with other team members. In the pandemic Telehealth landscape, its ease of use and great interface has really stuck out and shined. It's easy to use contact list, voicemail access, and simultaneous connection to both my desktop and mobile phone have allowed me to stay on top of things in the uncertain world we face currently.

Video calls could use some work. Unless this feature is blocked by admin, it would be helpful to set video conferences and calls of my own volition.

Anelia
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very good software for audio and video calls, messaging and conference calls

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

An overall very good tool that I still use daily and enjoy better than a regular phone for having many calls daily. Definitely worth trying if you are considering different phone options.

I like the function to share your screen when having a meeting, I use it all the time when talking with colleagues across other offices. Can be useful for troubleshooting, training and support, so it saves time and effort.

I don't like that it often bugs and especially the lack of easy to reach customer support, I have had issues on multiple occassions that support didn't really help with (they wanted tickets, logs and when I sent them everything they still didn't understand my problem).

Todd
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Buyer Beware - Read EVERY order or MSA with a magnifying glass

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

I had a horrible experience with Fuze. From sales to support, I would not recommend this company to anyone. It has been constant frustration since day one.

I don't like the software. It is not easy to sue or fix. It seems like every issue with the system is fixed with some engineers attempt at a work around.

The service is glitchy, service is often many time zones ahead or behind, the reps raley listen to you, implementation doesn't take express instruction, features are sold that don't exist.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Vonage Contact Center, RingEX und Nextiva

Warum Fuze gewählt wurde

We thought we were upgrading our system to give our customers a better experience. The experience got worse for our customers and employees.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fuze

We made a bad decision.
Steve

Fuze review

Bewertet am 11.12.2020

UNICOM has been using Fuze for 5+ years and have been expanding its deployment to other divisions of out global business. If it was not providing real value to the company we would not be expanding.

The flexibility Fuze provides our global business is extremely beneficial.

The reporting and other back end management still needs a lot of work. Managing call flows is pretty awful. No ability to import/export configuration or save revisions. Would REALLY like the ability to change to full screen when in a Fuze Meeting. Been asking for that functionality for years.

Harry
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Used for 5 years now and still getting better, support are amazing

Bewertet am 26.2.2019

We needed to move to a system that offered features, scale, good price and support and where we would have business continuity. It offers flexible working and a more agile and mobile workforce. As the tital we are 5 years in and still feel that we are growing with the product.

Ease of use and continued feature development and deployment. Support sort things out asap and will do their best to make the product work how you need it to.

Mobile App and Softphone add business flex that we needed.

The base level of call analytics is not quite flexible enough for our use but that is very unique.

• Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A nightmare for a small team

Bewertet am 23.10.2018

Really negative. We went with Fuze thinking it was a good price for what it offered, what we got instead was a headache that has dragged on for years. We even tried cancelling our account and had a hard time doing that. I would absolutely NOT recommend this to my colleagues or anyone else running a small business or non-profit.

We mostly used Fuze for broadcasting webinars and hosting conference calls. Some of my most-liked features were helpful but not unique to Fuze. For example, their recording feature is generally easy to use and stores it in your account for streaming or downloading. Dial-in numbers were easy enough to use, and generally were used without issue.

Where do I start? I found the service unreliable most of the time. Service would be down or slow frequently. When you're about to go live with 90+ people waiting for your webinar, this is a problem! The back end is incredibly confusing (ThinkingPhones or Fuze? They merged and didn't do it well), and their customer support is by far the worst I've experienced. They are awful at following up on tickets, rarely can give you a clear answer, and don't seem to know their way around their own product. Their are constantly "updating" their software with zero improvement to quality of the service.

James
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Superb Unified Communications platform

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

We are now collaborating across Departments and the company. We have achieved much greater levels of communication across the business. We have also solved a major problem with on premise PBX systems that were failing

I love the scaleability and flexibility. The collaboration we are able to achieve across the company now is amazing

Support has taken some time to get to where it needs to be

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Simple deployment

Bewertet am 16.12.2020

My company wnet to fuze and have deployed them worldwide, the implementation of Fuze is simple, support is good.

It works like a phone should, you have voicemail features that sends a audio to your email for voicemail, the apps allow you take your office phone with you anywhere.

The soft phones are unable to transfer or pick up parked calls like the physical phones do.

Leidy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Fuze to have meetings/chat

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

I have a lot of benefits because I can have meetings and also I can chat with my colleagues and see their status in real time. I really like to use the new funcionality to search an specific text in all my chat's list.

I really like that I can use Fuze in my laptop and my mobile, also I can set up meetings with my colleagues in the application or using Outlook. Also when you setup a meeting, fuze provide you a link and you can share the link with whoever you want. When you are in a meeting you can record it and later share the link.

I think that we can enhance the performance, for software products we should try to enhance this topic in every release.

Heidi
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Impressive Features

Bewertet am 14.11.2018

Has made our lives much easier and keeps our international company connected on one phone network.

Fuze is an awesome VOIP, FOIP and meeting collaboration system. We have physical phones at our desks, softphones on our laptops and a mobile version on our cell phones. It allows us to take calls from anywhere on any device. Collaboration tool makes it easy to have conference calls and screen sharing sessions. Good alternative to GoToMeeting

Technical support can be a little difficult to work with, but are overall knowledgeable and helpful.

Antwort von 8X8

This review is about Fuze, not FuzeDigital. They are two different companies.

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Frustrating

Bewertet am 20.8.2018

Not a very good experience. They need to figure out how to prevent outages and lagging.

I can make calls over the cloud and see who is calling. It integrates with our auto dialer.

Since at my job we make several sales calls all day, when the app goes down, it keeps everyone from doing our job. This can happen for several hours at a time. Every day I have to deal with poor connection quality and lagging. A lot of calls are static.

Danielle
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Fuze User

Bewertet am 16.10.2020

Overall I love this product. The calls are clear and rarely drop. It is very user friendly, takes no time at all to learn

I love how easy it is to call or chat with anyone at work. I have used other chat products but the fact that I can call and check my messages from the same app is wonderful.

The only other thing I would like out of this software is a way to export my call list or contact data.

Brian
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Sr. Network Architest

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

Service overall is great, however support is poor and slow. ATA devices notoriously have a lot of problems and outages compared to phones. Also bulk update/changes to devices through the portal for items to keep things stable are not available and require tickets to support which is hard to schedule to prevent outages.

Ease of use and deployment. Messaging between people is also very nice and efficient.

Ability to clear cache or Items to reduce clutter.

Bonnie
Bonnie
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Fuze Works

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

What I liked most about Fuze was that I was one click away from communicating with someone instead of emailing them. Fuze allowed me to set up video calls, conference calls, and meetings with clients and coworkers and made the day to day life easier.

There are many technical issues with Fuze, it started giving our team errors and lagging a lot and here recently we transitioned to Ring Central for our communication needs since there were so many technical difficulties

José Pablo
José Pablo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Is not good enough

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

It is not stable at all is easy to find a different bug each day and with all the different communication platforms out there this one easily would be the last one that I would use

The platform is easy to use and user friendly

It is not a stable software, is problematic to look for old chat messages

Gregg
Gregg
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Extraordinary product with so many useful features

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

So, in a nut shell I really refer this one application over others due to its affordability and functionality as well.

The best thing about it is that I can easily coordinate among my teammates through its instant messaging feature that is a huge ease in all terms. Furthermore, the basic feature that is my most favorite and indeed the most applicable feature is its ability to be used on multiple types of devices whether it’s a laptop, desktop or even my tiny mobile phone with a lot of ease and convenience.

No doubt Fuze is absolutely perfect product. I found it to be very amazing from every angle. I failed to find even a single deficiency in it.

Simon
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Brilliant!

Bewertet am 11.12.2017

Worth the pain of migration.

Worth the pain of migration.

Feature and functionality, whether that be for a basic user or for more advanced. Fuze mobile product is great for people who travel.

The implementation is tough, partly their fault, primarily down to migrating numbers to different carriers.

Clare
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Decent but a lot of technical issues

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Great to use, I like the fact that the Fuze extension recognizes phone numbers and I can just click them to call.

A lot of technical issues that we've run into in regards to conference calls and more. Buggy.

Niha
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Easy to use web conferencing software

Bewertet am 23.2.2018

I am able to log into and use this service without needing to make an account or download any specific software.
I can record sessions which are useful to allow them to be played back later.

It seems to drop out on slow connections more than other web conferencing software I have used.
There are limited options for collaborative working.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform to transition into sales

Bewertet am 17.1.2019

I make calls most days all days and its a seamless integration and platform to call/conference and gain insight.

I like that it was easy for me to figure out how to use, transitioning into a sales role and being on the phone all day - I think Fuze is excellent. I haven't used any other products or tried any others but don't see a need to.

Honestly, so far I don't see any issues or cons with Fuze.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Review fuze

Bewertet am 16.12.2020

well, all the day i am using fuze, it is a good software to communication

well, all the day i am using fuze, it is a good software to communication

the use is easy and friendly, many options are easy to find

maybe some times the loud to out is something that will be improve

tommy

fuze is my 'desk' phone

Bewertet am 9.3.2018

i know the fuze team will continue to enhance their product suite.

i know the fuze team will continue to enhance their product suite.

i love not having a telephone on my desk to make calls etc. very easy to make calls. love the call forwarding option.

• Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good working system; pretty good for your dollar

Bewertet am 9.3.2018

Clear calls, reliable service, and pretty good for your dollar.

Clear calls, reliable service, and pretty good for your dollar.

Often if you try to go a cheaper route you end up getting a service that isn't as reliable. In our business we have call center staff that need a reliable phone service and that is what it is.

Right now we pay on usage but I wish we could just pay a flat fee and keep it stead throughout the year.

David
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Fuze is great!!

Bewertet am 11.4.2018

Such a productive app!!! This has been helpful on so many occasions!! This is perfect for getting a group together for ideas, conferences, etc!

Overall seems totally great, and productive! I've had a few times where the app gets a little static going on. But that seems kind of inevitable. No complaints.

Denise
Denise
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Fuze is a versatile tool for any organization

Bewertet am 8.3.2018

Fuze has allowed us to meet internal and external needs. We're also able to integrate with other systems which is a great bonus!

We've had a few connection issues where the connection was either slow or dropped and were not able to reconnect.