Fuze

Multi-Channel-Unterstützung für Kunden, Partner und Mitarbeitende

4,2 /5 (52 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung verfassen!
4,2
3,9
4,4
3,8
81% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
D. skye H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Enterprise level telephony, in the cloud

Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The largest benefit is not having to replace/upgrade aging hardware and software, we don't have to manage equipment at our sites anymore, all the heaving lifting is in the cloud.

Fuze is a fully featured UC in the cloud, providing telephone calls (with a full backend of call flows, agents, incoming, outgoing, etc), collaboration and meetings (from 1 to thousands of participants), voicemail, and multiple types of endpoints such as physical phones, SIP clients, Windows and Mac desktop client, Android and iOS mobile clients. It has all the features you need, without the headaches of managing PBXs and servers.

Fuze is still developing its Browser based client, we would really like that because currently there isn't a way to run the Fuze "Desktop" experience on Linux. Once they finish the web client there will be that capability. Their customer support needs to be sized up a bit too, sometimes it takes too long to get things resolved (they get resolved, but the length of time needs to be reduced)

Sam P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A must have tool in your business!

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The main benefits of Fuze is that you have access to phone, email/messenger, video conference and meetings all in one tool. Fuze makes everything so much easier, it's convenient and i've found you're more likely to get an instant response (which definitely beats waiting for people to read/respond to their emails).

Fuze is an absolutely brilliant software as it allows people to stay connected globally 24/7 without having lots of online tools/apps or a physical phone cluttering up your desk. Everyone in the business uses it daily for phone calls, meetings, screen shares, group messaging and so much more.

One of my favourite features is the 'share screen' option you have when you're in a meeting. I find it to be extremely beneficial as it allows you to convey information clearly and efficiently.

Another small feature I like is that you can make specific groups (e.g - if a number of you are working on a project together, you can all keep up-to-date with what's happening without having to send emails with everyone CC'd in).

Finally, I also like the shared note section you can have with another person, this is perfect for putting meeting times, notes, anything else you are wanting to share.

The only little issue I have with Fuze is that you can't send more than one image through at one time. You have to send them one by one, which isn't a big issue, but it's something I forget about on a regular basis.

Ikaika K.
Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Keep Looking

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The bottom line: Fuze's service is reliable, but it starts with a high price tag and because of the missing functionality, it goes even higher because of the extra man hours that you need to bring their system up to par.

We came to Fuze from a home built system. As our company grew, our system became harder and harder to manage and we started to have outages because of the stress that was put on our servers. When we switched over to Fuze I set myself on their outage alerts and although I was alerted to an outage or service disruption, I only felt the impact of an outage twice in three years.

If you call in on the support line, you will get a company called answer one which will create a ticket for you. You can get people on the line when you have an emergency, but I've only been able to get a person transferred to me twice. The other times they called back within an hour.

It is not easy to understand what you are being billed for, so the bill can creep up with stuff that you no longer need.

You don't have control over provisioning your phones. You have to call in or submit a ticket and although the SLA for those types of requests is 48 hours it is hardly reached if you don't follow up. I've had to wait for more than a week which meant that our new hires got to do busy work for at least 4 days after training.

Reports are inaccurate. For our call floors, we pay bonuses based on the amount of work that the agent puts in. The report have been inaccurate enough times that we now have to verify that the report is running after we run the report.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Paul A.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent for work from home

Bewertet am 18.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love it because is the best tool when you are working from home, you can call your team and make videocalls.

Everything is fine with the tool, no complains.

Antwort von Fuze

Thanks for the review, Paul! We appreciate the honest feedback.

José elías G.
Branche: Buchhaltung

Great substitute for Skype

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using fuze to comunicate intercompany, which is fantastic since I feel that Fuze is much more intuitive than Skype, has more options in a clearer way (like when you share an image in a group conversation you just click it, unlike Skype in which you have to look for it), Also I think that since the mobile app isn't as intrusive as the Skype Mobile, most users do not really mind having the app to be connected at all times.

What I like most about Fuze is that the desktop version and the mobile version aren't as intrusive as Skype is. Also it's super easy to make a meeting, you have your "room" number so anyone who wants to have a meeting only has to have that number and presto! Which leads me into the contacts, whenever you look for a contact you search them by name a lot easier than Skype as well as by corporate e-mail. I think that it's also a nice touch to have the emoticons you use on your cellphone on the desktop app as well, it's a nice touch.

What I didn't like was that for example if you want to add some contact into your favorites you need to interact with them in any way, I find it easier by chat but can be annoying if you have no real reason to start a conversation. Also the Outlook extension is kinda heavy and may dull or slow your outlook sometimes.

Becca R.

Fuze or Flop?

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, the experience I had with Fuze was less than ideal. My organization ultimately ending up moving on from the contract we had utilizng this software after only a year because it was causing more issues than it was solving.

I find the Fuze interface to be visually appealing. The side bar allows you to see all of your recent conversations, and you are able to create meetings, have calls, and text numbers outside of your organization as well. I also enjoy the fact that Fuze offers a mobile app where you can utilize your personal cellphone to hop into meetings, text and call as well. It makes it easy to use while on-the-go or away from your desk!

Fuze is notoriously unreliable. It often caused my computer to seize up, took a ridiculous amount of time to launch upon opening, and the call quality was not great more often than not. Occasionally, when utilizing the text feature, the app's ability to send messages would crash, and messages either would not send, or they'd say they weren't sending but would send multiple times in a row to the number you tried to text. It was an almost-constant headache for my organization trying to connect with Fuze IT to resolve the issues in a timely manner. More than one time, the whole system crashed. In the world of staffing where Fuze was the whole platform we utilized for meetings and candidate outreach, this was literally debilitating to our organization.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 3.0/10

Anelia K.
Branche: Öl & Energie
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Very good software for audio and video calls, messaging and conference calls

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

An overall very good tool that I still use daily and enjoy better than a regular phone for having many calls daily. Definitely worth trying if you are considering different phone options.

I like the function to share your screen when having a meeting, I use it all the time when talking with colleagues across other offices. Can be useful for troubleshooting, training and support, so it saves time and effort.

I don't like that it often bugs and especially the lack of easy to reach customer support, I have had issues on multiple occassions that support didn't really help with (they wanted tickets, logs and when I sent them everything they still didn't understand my problem).

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

James G.
Branche: Baumaterial

Superb Unified Communications platform

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are now collaborating across Departments and the company. We have achieved much greater levels of communication across the business. We have also solved a major problem with on premise PBX systems that were failing

I love the scaleability and flexibility. The collaboration we are able to achieve across the company now is amazing

Support has taken some time to get to where it needs to be

Bonnie D.
Branche: Personalwesen

Fuze Works

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I liked most about Fuze was that I was one click away from communicating with someone instead of emailing them. Fuze allowed me to set up video calls, conference calls, and meetings with clients and coworkers and made the day to day life easier.

There are many technical issues with Fuze, it started giving our team errors and lagging a lot and here recently we transitioned to Ring Central for our communication needs since there were so many technical difficulties

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Guada G.
Branche: Personalwesen

Good alternative to Zoom

Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's becoming more popular, which helps connecting with clients as most of them have had experience or have installed it already.

Similar features to Zoom, easier to record meetings to share with client/teams later.

We've had delays when requesting to add local numbers.

Antwort von Fuze

Thanks for the review, Guada! We appreciate the honest feedback.

Greg F.
Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Decent product with growing pricetag...

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fuze was a great product for my team...even with the difficulties in the middle of our time using the product. It did a great job for our teleconferencing needs, with shared desktop. We'd still be with them if the company had been more reasonable and served us like customers.

We used Fuze for our Team Meetings on a geographically dispersed team. In the early days of our use of Fuze, it served our needs well. We were transferring from the "Big Boys" on the street because of their escalating costs for the same service. Fuze was great. In the middle of our journey we started having issues with updates and other issues that slowed our team meetings. Later in the journey, it came back and was rock solid.

1. Issues with upgrades and sound quality at times.
2. Once they got their issues worked out, they caused their prices to skyrocket and their business model changed and they wanted to "demo" the product to re-do our contract. We'd been USING the product for years! They wouldn't tell us pricing structure without a pitch. No time for such nonsense! Finally, they wrote and announced that our product offering was going to end....in TWO WEEKS! Done. They lost us there.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 4.0/10

Harry L.

Used for 5 years now and still getting better, support are amazing

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We needed to move to a system that offered features, scale, good price and support and where we would have business continuity. It offers flexible working and a more agile and mobile workforce. As the tital we are 5 years in and still feel that we are growing with the product.

Ease of use and continued feature development and deployment. Support sort things out asap and will do their best to make the product work how you need it to.

Mobile App and Softphone add business flex that we needed.

The base level of call analytics is not quite flexible enough for our use but that is very unique.

Branche: Unterhaltung
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Three years of Fuze

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fuze provides an economical SIP-based voice service without the need for any on-premise equipment. Can be used with software app/clients and/or with physical, desktop and conference IP phones.

I like that this service provides and app for both desktop and mobile. The user portal is useful as it allows configuration of features like simultaneous ring and voicemail. Voice quality is very good and HD voice is possible if the other callers support it.

Early on, (ThinkingPhones days) the apps were not so fully featured or functional as they are today.

Oscar T.
Branche: Internet

Effective conference platform.

Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fuze is a cloud-based unified communications platform and because it is based in the cloud ; it makes it easy for me to access it wherever I may be. It empowers productivity and delivers insights across my organization by allowing us access its simplified business voice communication tool, dynamic video conferencing, and hands-on collaboration feature.In summary , Fuze enable my company's workforce to communicate seamlessly at anytime and without any device restriction.

Will be interesting to have more screens available in the screen sharing option.Also the aesthetic is quite poor ,I think it can much more vibrant.

Nick C.
Branche: Druck
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great software for Unified Communication!

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using Fuze as a single platform to for voice and instant messaging. We've had little to no problems with the voice piece and the IM piece works great, but we've had issues with user adoption of the app. Make sure that if you're deploying you have a solid user adoption strategy! Overall, a great replacement over standard PBX phone systems or the complexity of Cisco VOIP solutions.

The software is continually being updated with features and functionality requested by users. They listen to complaints and improvement requests and take them seriously!

Some of the functionality is not as straightforward to use as it should be. It can integrate contacts from other sources, but sometimes does a poor job.

Kenneth G.

Fuze Review

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We changed from a fairly old phone system to this one. With Fuze, all of my phone interaction has suddenly become computer-based. This is to say that I'm now able to use an old pair of gaming headphones for all of my call needs, and calls to my work phone can be forwarded to my cell when I'm out.

Setting up conference calls can be a little frustrating. It integrates with Google calendar, but it will not show you who has accepted the invite. Also, not to be too nitpicky, but the access code to conference calls is 12(!!) digits long.

Antwort von FuzeDigital

This review is of Fuze, not FuzeDigital. They are two separate companies.

Branche: Staatsverwaltung
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Fuze allows you to streamline and fuse your group communication efforts!

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fuze provides superlative global voice, video, messaging, and collaboration software and applications that enable me to communicate more effectively and efficiently.

I love that we can have conference calls with someone in NY, CA, and China at the same time. Fuze is a vital business communication tool!

Honestly no drawbacks of the software, just some of the people I have to deal with! Too bad Fuze couldn't provide new work colleagues and counter parts!

Jason V.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Billing department was impossible to get a hold of

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Software was overall good. My disconnect was when we needed to get a hold of billing to straighten out some details. I would call and someone would answer and create at ticket on my behalf, but no one would ever call back.

Easy to use and manage and support team was responsive.

Unable to setup user without getting support involved. Softphone client needs some help and not the most intuitive nor elaborate application ever created.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Leidy C.
Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Fuze to have meetings/chat

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have a lot of benefits because I can have meetings and also I can chat with my colleagues and see their status in real time. I really like to use the new funcionality to search an specific text in all my chat's list.

I really like that I can use Fuze in my laptop and my mobile, also I can set up meetings with my colleagues in the application or using Outlook. Also when you setup a meeting, fuze provide you a link and you can share the link with whoever you want. When you are in a meeting you can record it and later share the link.

I think that we can enhance the performance, for software products we should try to enhance this topic in every release.

Heidi T.

Impressive Features

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Has made our lives much easier and keeps our international company connected on one phone network.

Fuze is an awesome VOIP, FOIP and meeting collaboration system. We have physical phones at our desks, softphones on our laptops and a mobile version on our cell phones. It allows us to take calls from anywhere on any device. Collaboration tool makes it easy to have conference calls and screen sharing sessions. Good alternative to GoToMeeting

Technical support can be a little difficult to work with, but are overall knowledgeable and helpful.

Antwort von FuzeDigital

This review is about Fuze, not FuzeDigital. They are two different companies.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Maired L.
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Using Fuze

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Issues we had were mainly with the Polycom's. we have 3. In the 2.5 years we are here in the Dublin office 2 have been replaced very quickly so very happy with the service.

Ease of use and when there is an issue prompt response of support team.

took me a while to get used to using the headphones but all good now

Brian C.
Branche: Öl & Energie

Sr. Network Architest

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Service overall is great, however support is poor and slow. ATA devices notoriously have a lot of problems and outages compared to phones. Also bulk update/changes to devices through the portal for items to keep things stable are not available and require tickets to support which is hard to schedule to prevent outages.

Ease of use and deployment. Messaging between people is also very nice and efficient.

Ability to clear cache or Items to reduce clutter.

Alexis N.
Branche: Alternative Medizin

Fuze? AWESOME

Bewertet am 4.4.2019

Excellent application, very recommendable

Fuze is an excellent application for videoconference and calling, very friendly and easy to use. It's a great application and also provides you the capability to record your calls. Licenses are not expensive and for sure worth it.

Sometimes the ticket submitted take more than expected to be resolved. But the overall is very positive.

Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A nightmare for a small team

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 23.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really negative. We went with Fuze thinking it was a good price for what it offered, what we got instead was a headache that has dragged on for years. We even tried cancelling our account and had a hard time doing that. I would absolutely NOT recommend this to my colleagues or anyone else running a small business or non-profit.

We mostly used Fuze for broadcasting webinars and hosting conference calls. Some of my most-liked features were helpful but not unique to Fuze. For example, their recording feature is generally easy to use and stores it in your account for streaming or downloading. Dial-in numbers were easy enough to use, and generally were used without issue.

Where do I start? I found the service unreliable most of the time. Service would be down or slow frequently. When you're about to go live with 90+ people waiting for your webinar, this is a problem! The back end is incredibly confusing (ThinkingPhones or Fuze? They merged and didn't do it well), and their customer support is by far the worst I've experienced. They are awful at following up on tickets, rarely can give you a clear answer, and don't seem to know their way around their own product. Their are constantly "updating" their software with zero improvement to quality of the service.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 1.0/10

Abby C.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Voice Quality on Conference Lines

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The conference lines work very well and we never have trouble with people dialing in or the voice quality

The way the phone lines, extensions, dial plans, users, and devices are all tied together is fairly confusing. Most of it seems repetitive and makes it difficult when you need to switch out an old phone.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10