Megaventory Bewertungen

4.4/5 (69 Bewertungen)

Excelent value for money

Bewertet am 20.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before Megaventory we were in total darkness. Thanks to this tool we now have control over what we are buying, storing and building. Despite being a small software compared to the big ERPs, it is truly keeping us alive. There are of course many things to be improved, but it does the most important things any manufacturing company needs to have.

It is very straightforward, so the implementation time is really short. You can pretty much start using it as soon as you buy it, although of course some configuration is necessary. It has a trial version which is amazing because you don't have to sign a contract or pay upfront and only afterwards realize what the software does/doesn't do.
We like that we can manage our procurement, inventory and manufacturing from one solution and that it integrates with SolidWorks. The customer support is also amazing. They answer really fast and help us figure out how to solve our problems. They will also do customizations at request, which we have some times needed, and they delivered to our satisfaction.
In a nutshell, we are getting great value for money.

We would love it if we could have:
1. A purchase requisition process that includes manager approval (our procurement department still receives emails and spreadsheets to know what to purchase)
2. A more comprehensive AP invoice functionality. We can only record invoices that are linked to a PO/material receipt, so the rest of them (electricity bill, insurance, travel expenses) we cannot record in the system. This means we have two sources of payables and that is not good practice. :(
3. Approval limits for POs for different users. Some of our buyers should not be placing orders of more than a certain amount, but we cannot restrict that.

We have not been too deep into costing or shipping functionalities yet, so I cannot comment on those two topics.

Antwort von Megaventory

Thank you for your review.

As already mentioned, we have taken down your requests for purchase quotes with manager approvals and order value limits for consideration regarding inclusion in our product roadmap - thank you for your suggestions!

Please note that you can create a product of Product Type Service and use that to record invoices such as those you mention (i.e. insurance, expenses, etc). Megaventory is not an accounting software so if you need a proper AP management, then you need appropriate bookkeeping software

So, although again we see the value of such functionality living inside Megaventory until more advanced bookkeeping features become available you can make use of Quickbooks Online which integrates with Megaventory and can fully track your AP and other bookkeeping information.

Again thank you for your contribution.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use stock software system that has really helped organise my business!

Bewertet am 10.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Saved me time to work on other tasks.
Records all purchases and sales so I can analyse data to help business grow.
Easy for staff to learn and use.
Lots of potential to grow with my business and use more features as I have time to find out more!

It is very easy to use, and has great help guides and customer service to help customise the software to my business needs. I am able to easily analyse my sales data from different perspectives to help my future stock ordering decisions and grow my business. It also helps me keep track of stock between my studio and the warehouse and customer sample loans. Ive also been able to set up api triggers and zaps between Megaventory and my sales platforms and accounting software which has saved time with daily tasks. it really has saved me lots of time in the long run!

It does take a bit to get used to the flow of documents and you need a bit of coding help to customise the document types and layouts - but its fine once I got used to the process. I have had small problems getting to grips with the currencies for purchases and sales data but that has all been resolved!
...Its a funny name ;)

Thanks for your review!

We know customizing document layouts can be tricky sometimes esp. for non-technical people - we have in mind a significant redesign of the feature - hopefully soon:)

Currencies are tricky - again we are considering to introduce failsafes to prevent exchange related issues.

Your feedback is most valuable - thank you!

Mit Google übersetzen

Good support but its so complicated

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great and quick support, i like that it is based online but it really doesn't give you much more than what you can make out of a spreadsheet
the new layout isnt really any better than the old one and it would be better to update the contents rather than just the cosmetics.

Why cant there just be one page which has all the information on it. ie stock quantities, price etc, etc
updating an item is not simple and trying to do an inventory check is very complicated
The quotes do not look very customer friendly and you cant adapt anything,

Hello,

we understand your frustration with regards to the complexity of our application and we're dedicated to simplifying its usability - hence the recent redesign of certain elements.

By definition any order management software cannot be about a single page where information is updated.

For your day to day transactions you do a Purchase Order or a Goods In to add stock. Similarly, you do a Sales Order or Goods Out to remove stock.

If you want to update your stock to correct errors, take into account damaged goods, etc you can do an Inventory Taking process.

What we don't support is on the fly manually changing the number corresponding to the stock of a product (as this doesn't leave any record of why and how this happened) which would defeat the purpose of having a management system.

Having said that the inventory taking process does include spreadsheets and is as such clunky - we have a solution planned for that.

Thank for your detailed review and feedback.

1.0/10

Fabric Warehouse Stock

Bewertet am 24.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use it on a daily basis to track rolls of fabric coming in and making Go docs for clients to sign POD's. We have using MV about 4 years and they have shown improvements in the system. Over the years we have made several changes to our stock taking program and MV has suited our business.

We like that it is web based and easy to access. The new interface is good and more user friendly.

the process of editing items on the fly is tiresome. meaning we have to import new .csv files each time.

Antwort von Megaventory

Thanks for taking the time to review Megaventory!

Did you know that you can make edits to multiple items at once? Blank fields can be filled in with a single entry and changes in a single field can overwrite current value across all products. Feel free to contact us so we can provide more detail.

Thanks again for your time.

Amazing!

Bewertet am 5.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use and to check. Really cheap and excellent customer service.

It is one of the cheapest options on the market and it does his job extremely well. We are a sweets confectionery start up and Megaventory offers everything we could need at this stage. The customer service is excellent.

the software, like most of the competitors, is not really flexible. So in order to change and elaborate your data, you need to force the system a little.

Antwort von Megaventory

Thank you for your review!

Please be informed that any text you see in Megaventory can be changed to your preference (things like column names, field labels, button names, etc). Also, invoice headers and footers can be adapted to your preference and additional versions can be created. Finally, if these features cannot be used to implement a workaround we're open to custom development work commissioned by clients subject to certain conditions (basically that the new feature is a good fit for the technical infrastructure and the product vision we have).

Hope this helps - we're at your disposal for specific requests.

Excellent software

Bewertet am 12.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

I was looking for a software that meets my requirements of managing the logistics of my materials; purchases, sales orders, and inventory; and Megaventory suits our requirements.
We work in a company that manufactures aluminium and pvc windows; and since we are using Megaventory we have a much better management of our products.

Reports / customizing words / múltiple currencies / the historial / documents attached / traceability / easy to use / works in mac / you can load images / export into excel, pdf, etc / etc etc...

only 3:
1. there is no possible to give diferent autorizations to users - for example anyone that can access the module of purchase orders can aprove them.
2. if you place a sales order, after being verified, someone can send more cuantities of any ítem without your knowlegde, and also it doesnt leaves a registry in the historial.
3. since we work with 2 currencies, it would be very helpfull in the reports that we can convert one currency into the other so we can have one single report with one unified currency.

Antwort von Megaventory Inc.

Thank you for your review - and your kind words. We take your suggestions very seriously and we're trying to come up with ways to include them in the core product. In particular, the features requested re: approvals are quite to the point and others have suggested similar measures to enrich the existing user permissions functionality in Megaventory.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best inventory application I could ever get

Bewertet am 9.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Get access to my inventory on the internet through my mobile forma me and several users.

Keep my inventory updated
Acces on line by several users
Excellent reports that might be customized by the user

Might get improved the mobile version un order to be more friendly and easy to navigate with the cellular phone

Antwort von Megaventory

Thank you Enrique for the stellar review! We are flattered but also motivated to always improve the software to meet and exceed your expectations. The display of Megaventory on a mobile device is something that we are currently working on!

Mit Google übersetzen

Very flexible inventory management app with fantastic customer support

Bewertet am 15.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

We've been happy Megaventory customers since 2010. Since our use case is somewhat atypical (we're a non-profit distributing products free of charge from multiple locations all over Europe) it was not easy to find a solution that would fit out needs and be within our budget. Megaventory has the flexibility that can fit a lot of different types of businesses and adjust as needs change. As our operations grew, Megaventory allowed us to scale up without a problem. Their customer service is more than 5 stars - the few times we needed their help (Megaventory is very reliable!), the response was nearly instantaneous and always to our satisfaction. All in all, it is a great value for us!

- ease of use
- flexibility (mulitple locations/product categories/currencies/user permissions, etc.)
- very rich reporting tools
- fantastic A+++++ customer support

- no dynamic/partial match filtering of product/customer/supplier list in the reporting module (with many items the lists can get a bit unwieldy).

Antwort von Megaventory Inc.

Thank you for your review - it means a lot to us. We'll take into account your suggestion about better filtering when reporting and evaluate when it can be added to our roadmap. Until then, hopefully, the existing drop down menu can serve adequately.

Difficult to use

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I tried this software when I was looking for a inventory software and though it was one of the best for low budget in the number of features, I found it very difficult to use. I only liked the price.

The software is not intuitive and it takes too many turns to complete a simple task. For example I needed to upload my stock quantity in an excel sheet.
I lost my patiente 2 days after stating the trial and went to look for another one. I have years of experience with softwares, so when I have to see the help videos several times to understand how it's done, I know it's not the software for me or the regular user who doesn't like to spend 2 days on a app setup.

Antwort von Megaventory

Hi Ana, Thank you for your review first of all.

We're really sorry you were frustrated in your attempt to setup your account. We are aware of the difficulty involved when it comes to handling product and stock spreadsheets and understand it can be a cumbersome process even for experienced users. We have concrete ideas how this can be addressed and we'll be evaluating them for implementation soon.

Having said that, we're confident that if you were to overcome the initial stages of configuration it would be smooth sailing in operating Megaventory. We value user experience and are putting significant effort in redesigning the app - the results of this initiative will be gradually rolled out over the next months.

Again thank you for your review and your feedback which we'll be taking on board and addressing.

3+ years in CRM reporting and analytics

Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Customer support - fast and competent team
Data integrity - little chance to manipulate the data
Ease of use - intuitive and simple interface

Filtering logic in cards could be improved
Reporting by order tags could be very useful for our business needs

Thanks for your review!

Bookmark Cards already have deep logic capabilities in them - have you found any limits in what they can do? If so, feel free to share them in support @ megaventory.com. We are however actively working currently to make the bookmark cards more user-friendly.

Reporting by order flags (or tags as they are typically called) is also a good idea which is on our roadmap.

Thanks again for your contribution!

Simple, cost effective & powerful

Bewertet am 22.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have implemented Megaventory for a variety of clients in trading and manufacturing sectors. In my view Megaventory is the future of ERP for small and medium businesses. Its ability to keep track of inventory with functionalities of partial shipment, partial invoicing and returns has added significant value to my clients in trading sector. It has helped them to maintain leaner finance and operations team to manage large quantities of products movements.

Its friendly interface and easy usability has enabled me to implement an end to end sales and inventory solution within one month. Its has the ability to produce various reports which can be customized to meet user requirements.

I believe Megaventory's unique selling point is its Manufacturing Module. The module does have some limitations for e.g. its handling of waste products, however still the amount of functionality the Manufacturing Module offers in this price range is absolutely unbelievable and unprecedented. It can produce different products at various stages of production and can evaluate the costs of producing different finished products.

With its upcoming integration with some of the accounting softwares Megaventory will have the ability to provide a solution for mid tier companies operating in various sectors at a very low cost. These mid tier companies do not have access to a solution as powerful as Megaventory and most prefer a customized solution which is both time consuming and expensive to implement.

I see a great future for Megaventory in developed as well as developing markets and wish them the best of luck!!!

Antwort von Megaventory

Thank you for your kind words and the detailed review Hamza!

Mit Google übersetzen

Good overall, missing a few important features but we made some work around

Bewertet am 26.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to set up. Affordable price for what we get.
Users don't need extended training to be able tu use it, same for admin.

Missing ability to break down units (purchasing a package of 10 and counting units in inventory).
Possibility to set up different authorisations depending on the fields of a PO.
Possibility that different users can edit at different stages of PO:
- Pending: User A is editing, User B is Viewing.
- Verified: User A can only view, B can edit.
Double approval on specific criteria is missing.

Hello,

thanks for your review. I'd like to address some of your cons if I may.

Unbundling of incoming items is fully supported - you just need a product code for the package and another for the included units. Once the package arrives you need to issue a Work Order to go from Package to Unit as per the 1 to 10 ratio you mention.

The per-field authorisation is a good idea for certain fields in certain orders as it will also allow for double approval too. We'll be adding this on our roadmap.

Authorisation per order stage is more complex and we would love to further discuss improving upon what we already offer (e.g. why should user A go back to Viewing only after they have edited?) to see some scenarios.

Nice

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Of course nothing but a very fast and reliable data. Again simple but easy to use for inventory. I can surely recommend this even to a person who just started their own business.

Aside from very accommodating Megaventory people who supported the user, the system itself is very user friendly, simple but I think for a small business like us all is there. All you need to do is continue browsing it and you could not even notice that you're enjoying using it the whole time.

So far, all I want is very accessible custom field, meaning custom field should always be in a row of any transactions such as Purchase, Sell and Inventory.

Hello,

thank you for your review! Incidentally, if you want an order-level field for your sales and purchases you can use the comments or tags field. If you want a line-level field for your sales and purchase orders you can activate the Remarks field in the gear icon > document types menu. Do let us know if that doesn't cover the requested feature.

Thank you again!

Mit Google übersetzen

Best for wholesale or retail, somewhat challenged with consignment orders

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 17.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Megaventory helps me keep track of my inventory very well. I like that it can produce PO and packing slips. The customer support has been fantastic. They are quick to respond and to get anything resolved. I have a very small side business and am not using all of the features of Megaventory, but it suits my needs pretty well.

I like the reports it can produce, the customizable ways of reporting and finding information. I like the look of the layouts onscreen, they are easy to read and understand, and I like the look of the forms it produces.

Since I have some consignment clients I find it difficult to track the flow of goods out and invoiced items. My challenge is most likely in the learning curve of how to use the software rather than the software itself., but I think that it is not easy to use for consignment. Another minor thing that I find inefficient is that when I am searching and working with a certain client it doesn't always retain that if I bounce between screens and so I often have to start over in a search.

Antwort von Megaventory

Thank you for your review!

As of recently we've updated reports to include 'Remaining to be invoiced' and 'Remaining to be shipped' items so that may be of help in your consignment business scenarios. Do let us know if it doesn't:)

It's not entirely clear how the search between screens fails but we'd be glad to take a look if you'd like to send more information:)

Thank you again for your time!

Inventory Mnagement

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a great experience to use very powerfull inventory management software.

This is the most easy and efficient software to manage inventory at different locations along with inter transfers/movement of inventory.

Inter transfer of inventory and movement of products

Hello,

thank you for your review.

It is possible to use our clipboard feature to mass select items to transfer from one location to the other.

Mit Google übersetzen

Has good overviews and with a basic training easy to use,all employees can operate with the software

Bewertet am 16.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to keep track on stock and sends a notification when min stock level has reached. Easy to manage when not all ordered goods are delivered

when new products are added to the system and last minutes(SKU name) changes are fixed and difficult to adjust(or not possible). sometimes a names changes because for instance a spec changes. it would be very helpfull to make this easier.

Thanks for your review!

SKU changes are indeed difficult to implement as they affect the entire history of transactions in the account and typically the consequences go far deeper than clients expect. It is therefore tricky to allow this but we're trying to come up with methods to improve upon the issue - and we're open to suggestions:)

Thanks again!

Megaventory for libraries

Bewertet am 14.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great features & functionality for the price. There are some limitations and GUI still could be better.

Very easy to set up your initial data. The navigation is intuitive and logical. Reports are easy and flexible.

Would prefer more ability and easier visuals to drill down on specific product movements. No ability to edit the initial SKU or initial product description. Does not accept special characters such as '?' or '!' which we use often.

Hello,

Thanks for the review - and sorry for not following up earlier.

What kind of information re: product movements would you like to have easier access to?

Descriptions are editable and although inclusion in them of special characters is not allowed for security purposes we'll look into addressing this.

Megaventory Merits & Demerits

Bewertet am 1.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1. This software easy to use or keeping record.
2. Every data remains in sequence and manner.
3. Every transection record in proper head.
4. Any type of purchase, Sale recorded in the software easily.
5. At any time, we will take the record of product sale, purchase or any repot.
6. Its report presentation is so easy to understand.
7. We can make easily work order for any product.
8. Goods are easily transferred from one place to another.
9. One good things are Its show the status of every invoice, work order likes.
10. In this software we can make inventory system so strong and proper check and balance.
11. On the other hand, we also maintain the supplier inventory.
12. Its show the Perfect product movement and inventory values.
13. One another thing is good are return of goods to supplier in any case like expire, Damages, bad quality etc.

14. If the data put one time in the software and delete then it should update same data again in the software without any changes like dote, comma etc.

Antwort von Megaventory

Thank you for your review - and esp. for the feedback regarding the deleted items. We'll evaluate it for addition to our product roadmap.

Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent software for stock inventory/sales/production

Bewertet am 18.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

I have been using this software for the last few months and find it very logical and user friendly. It clearly logs sales from different channels, stock in different stock locations and I can analyse sales data through the reports section. The customer service is fantastic and able to help with any tailored enquiries specifically about how Megaventory can help for my business model. I would definitely recommend for any growing businesses. Looking to link up to sales website in future, lots of potential for streamlining my order and production process.

As with any new software it takes a while to get used to it and work out best ways to use it for my business but I find the help guides and customer service team are very helpful at finding work arounds and as I continue to use it, I'm sure I will tailor it more to my specific needs.

Antwort von Megaventory Inc.

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it:)

Mit Google übersetzen

I am a very satisfied Customer. The support team is very helpful and willing to help with any issue

Bewertet am 2.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use. Great customer service. We are a manufacturing company and had a few issues caused by our store software. The customer service was and is very helpful.

We have had some issues with orders not linking having to link them manually with our store. It is probably our stores issue.

Antwort von Megaventory

Thanks for your review! Let us know if you notice the order syncing issue again so we can troubleshoot it for you.

Mit Google übersetzen

Good software, very helpful, though expecting more features

Bewertet am 17.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's a very useful and compact software for a small company to start the business with. Though I look forward to more features and more customized controls into details. Continue evolving will ensure you to attract more potential users

Its quite easy to use, intuitive features, and has all the basic though comprehensive functionality our company needs to operate

Some of the features are basic and limited, doesn't go into details. For example, as an Admin we are limiting users(staffs) in certain controls and information on the software, however still allow them to operate at work. As for the aspect, it doesn't have enough customized controls for us to choose.
The rate is much higher than Zoho

Antwort von Megaventory

Thank you for you review!

We're constantly updating our features so we'd be glad to review any functionality related to richer user permissions and consider it for implementation. Feel free to reach out to us with details.

Thank you again.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and meets my inventory management requirements

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Inventory control is very effective.

Multiple Warehousing, General User Interface, Prompt technical support, Website works perfectly fine with no hangups

Absence of LIFO, FIFO, this feature is required by us for aging inventory analysis. Rest seems to work well for me

Antwort von Megaventory

Thanks for your review! There will soon be developments regarding LIFO/FIFO - stay tuned!

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Now we know exactly whats going on with our inventory.

simplicity its the key for this program, if you know your way around with Microsoft office (word, excel,publisher or other) you will be good here.

like any other program, you need some time to get use to it....a bit frustrating at times but the customer service is amazing....Kostis knows the system from A-Z!

Antwort von Megaventory

Thank you for the stellar review! We'll make sure to keep up the good work to satisfy our existing and prospective customers.

Mit Google übersetzen

good experience in field of managing inventory of company locally.

Bewertet am 10.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Need to improve manufacturing module and low the monthly subscription for Asian countries.

inventory management and transfer of goods location wise. The entering and fixing of bill of materials.

Variance analysis and of production i.e difference between standard and actual material and cost consumption.

6.0/10

Megaventory does the magic

Bewertet am 3.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

I love megaventory because of its simplicity in the way it achieves the target. It helps me manage all the basic functions I need for our wholesale clothing business. The speed has improved greatly from the previous version. I was recently informed they are integrating with Quick books which will also make life a whole a lot easier.

Everything is connected very well, the transfer between warehouses helps us manage inventory in different locations.
You can use tab to move from one box to another when making an invoice which other competitors do not offer and makes it difficult because you have to click the boxes again and again to put qty or change the price etc.

Adding some analytic would make it an awesome product.

Antwort von Megaventory Inc.

Thank you for your review and the excellent rating! Please look into the Salescast demand forecasting solution which we have directly integrated with - it may be an interesting additional analytics capability of Megaventory you may find useful.

Alternatively, feel free to suggest particular examples of analytics functionality you'd like us to implement and we'll evaluate them for addition to our product roadmap.