Loc8 Bewertungen

Loc8

Full spectrum field service for asset maintenance and job management

3.7/5 (122 Bewertungen)
Alexandra B.
Mit Google übersetzen

I find that loc8 makes too many things too hard, it can be so easy, why isn't it?

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have to use this software to work with a client.

I like the drag and drop option. I like the colour code of statues, even though i feel like more colours should be added.

Unable to add new locations. To add, copy or amend a vendor comment you have to open a whole new small window, why? Unable to highlight tasks and sort by quantity, assets, items... this gets particularly frustrating when there are more than 6 tasks in the job. Also when there are more jobs it gets so hard to amend status or vendor comment to the bottom 3 tasks. Every day template ID has to be added and you are not able to move it to the front, where it belongs, as this is the number one identifier of tasks. Our job requires to know the quantity of jobs in certain statuses. This can get very hard, it would be great to save some statuses to the side bar like with the old version. To enter warranty details, you have to start at 1970! Unable to delete task, everyone makes mistakes! the window to add a new task and makes it hard to identify the correct task. To add pencil notes to a task you have to work with a way too small window, which you are unable to edit or delete after you hit save. After a certain amount of time you are unable to change the status or anything to a task.

Hi Alexandra,

We are aware of the fact that you are currently required to use a restricted portal of Loc8 as part of your contract with a larger organisation.

If you would like, we could organise a call with one of our Support Team members to present you the actual features and benefits of the Loc8 platform which are dramatically different from what you are currently experiencing with this portal.

Do let us know when you have time for a call, we would be pleased to continue this conversation with you!

2.0/10
Jon S.

Huge cost & time savings, thank goodness CEO said yes

Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Cost reduction, smoother job flow, more consistent delivery of jobs to tradies, tracking jobs, reporting, visibility, fraud reduction. Easy to work with both internal guys on tools and external contractors.

Two aspects - (1) there are so many functions that are available in this software to manage the job flow, mapping, time tracking, billing, reporting. Its like you just drop jobs in one end, they get done and a report pops out the other end.
(2) I can give the mobile app to a tradie who is totally useless with technology and they can figure it out pretty easily. No training, no support hassles, just load it up, show them for a couple of minutes what I want and they are out in the field.
This new version is much faster than the old version as well. I think we can expand our business off the back of this software into government contracts and probably have quite a bit of cost reduction. We went through a whole selection process looking at simpro, jobber, even maximo but Loc8 had the best functions. It was important to us if it was made in Oz or at least had a big support team here if needed and Loc8 does.

The initial data migration was pretty easy, the integration with existing systems works really well. I guess the hardest part was the process for making the decision to migrate from our previous system to this. Its hard to get internal people motivated to make a change for the long term sake of the business. I guess that's the same with all decisions that are a key part of ops.

Hi Jon,

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our product! Customer experience/satisfaction is at the epicentre of our business strategy!

Graham B.

A Functional Work Order Manager

Bewertet am 16.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Loc8 can be frustrating due to the fact that work order disappear from the app as soon as they go into 'Completed'. Their should be the option to 'hide' a work order once it's completed. This makes it very difficult for a supervisor to monitor jobs on the road and you have to log on through a third party flash browser app, or take your laptop with you everywhere. The sub-contractor desktop dashboard is not as detailed as the supervisor's desktop dashboard which also makes finding details difficult for them. Does have some good features, but the frustrations out-do the positives unfortunately.

It has desktop and mobile apps.

The mobile app is extremely limited in its capability.

Hi Graham,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software!
We agree with some of the elements you pinpoint and we are sorry to hear that your Loc8 experience hasn¿t always been smooth. Unfortunately, your company has not yet upgraded to the current Loc8 platform in which the issues you raise have been addressed and the system vastly improved.

The new Loc8 platform was release in early 2016 and we strongly encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience!

0.0/10

Easier to use than V3. Had a few problems with iPad app. A bit glitchy at times

Bewertet am 6.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good for work order management and keeping track of outstanding jobs. It is easy to create a work order either as an administrator or a mobile user.

The system is designed for field based tech's and is a bit clunky for site based staff. Reporting is very limited. I could do with being able to report based on individual assets but i don't think this is possible. Finding a specific past work order without knowing the number is very difficult.

Hi,

We are glad to know that you have transitioned from V3 to the new platform and that you are in overall satisfied with it. We are still working on improving the product and we are about the release a whole bunch of exciting new features.

Customer satisfaction is highly important to us so, in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you improve your Loc8 experience. We could easily get one of our Support team members to call you!

Gail T.

coal face opinion

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 16.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I feel that the programme is fragile. It slows down to a crawl sometimes, which is very frustrating when there are people waiting on the line. I find the navigation down the form could be improved, as the scroll bar doesn't work very well.

When you try to find an address, it shows up and then disappears. You have to then get out of the work order and start again. This happens quite often.
Sometimes, when you are busy, it slows right down.
Sometimes, it will just stop and a window will pop up asking you what you were doing. This is infuriating when you are trying to talk to a tenant and have entered a lot of info, only to find you have to start all over again.
I find I don't trust the programme, I make sure I write everything down and then enter it into the programme after the phone call is over. This is a waste of time, but I find I have lost work so often that I do it as a matter of course
The Description gets lost a lot. I make sure I copy the description every time, because if I don't, that'll be the time that it gets lost.

Hi Gail,

We are sorry to hear that you are facing some issues using Loc8 and we will make sure that your account manager and one of our Support staff get in touch with you.

Customer satisfaction is crucial for us and we want to make your Loc8 experience a success!

We will be in touch shortly.

5.0/10
Alexandra A.

I love Loc8 and am looking forward to the upgrade to the new platform

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

All property information in one place
Reactive maintenance, work orders and invoice details all accounted for in the system
Preventative maintenance work orders issued according to the schedule manager - proof of maintenance completed and invoiced - if necessary there for auditing purposes
Reports easy to run for departments or hubs
The ability to continually track information what still needs to be completed
Track orders by Supplier
Track orders by Sites

The software is easy to use, it works well and captures everything that we need to do to facilitate our business requirements.

Internal issues only - that all our staff don't use the web form as it should be used but I am looking forward to the new web form, and training our staff to log there jobs.

Hi Alexandra,

James W.

Works, but has issues.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It crashes less these days but still frequently goes back into job cards after I have gone back out to the list. It has server connection issues a lot but that could be due to the country I am in.

Getting jobs is quicker than on paper.

It boots me out a lot and deletes my user details.

Hi James,

2.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Fairly easy to navigate, some changes required to tailor it to my liking.

Bewertet am 6.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quickly and efficiently manage multiple jobs.

Much more open and navigational than V3. Able to have more control over jobs and the information within them.

When opening a job with 1 click, small window opens with brief details, Good! but the bad part is when double click - window opens fully, then < to exit back to the list of jobs, the page refreshes and it starts at the top of the list of jobs instead of where I was when I clicked to open the job. As a result I have to scroll down through over a 150 jobs to find where I was before I opened the job in full. This is a tedious task as I have to wait for the information to re-download. If this is done multiple times per hour I am losing time.
My suggestion is, when the job is opened in full then closed, the list of jobs remains the same as when the job is opened with one click for a brief view. Or, open in full view as a separate window so the job list is not affected and remains at the same location.

Hi,

We are glad to hear that your experience with the new version of our platform is satisfying. We are constantly trying to improve our solution to make it seamless and intuitive to all our users.

We take note of the feedback you've listed in your review and we will make sure that this information gets passed onto our Product Team.

In the meantime, if you need any assistance to navigate your way around the new Loc8 system, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. We are always happy to help our customers!

Brandon F.

Great Field Service App

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far its been great. I switched because my last FSM software increased the pricing and/or changed the pricing structure. Since I am a very small service company specializing in life safety inspections, I don't always need the routing, GPS tracking, auto emails and SMS, etc. Many programs now days either lump the few options I need (tasks, subtasks, portal, branding, etc) with numerous functions I would never use. This usually prices it out of a reasonable range.....

The , most important feature, to me is the ability to create a job from within the app, on the fly. Many FSM apps force a user to go to the website via browser to add certain information. I realize that's on purpose, to limit junk information being input into your system, however for smaller companies like me its critical to be able to perform all functions within the app.

It appears there are certain features that are not in the freemium version. I would like it if there was a way to perform an extended demo of those items. also, It would be great if items not included in the freemium could be on a menu based subscription.
Lastly, where most of these softwares fail, in my opinion, is bulk export of everything. I.e. - if I ever cancel for any reason, I should be able to bulk export all of my pictures, files, notes, contacts, work orders, invoices, etc …. most either have very limited export options or require manual export per job, etc.

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for your feedback and review. We will get in touch with you soon regarding a demo of the premium features!

Regards,

Michael S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Could be a lot simpler use....

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good features but needs to be much more user friendly. Software needs to be easy enough for a first time user to grasp without the need for extensive training.

The mobile app

Too complicated
Not user friendly enough

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software!
We agree with some of the elements you pinpoint and we are sorry to hear that your Loc8 experience hasn't always been smooth. Unfortunately, your company has not yet upgraded to the current Loc8 platform in which the issues you raise have been addressed and the system vastly improved.

3.0/10
Willoughby P.

Every Field Serviceman’s Must-Have

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Running a handyman company in the Las Vegas desert became much easier with the application and it’s dire and communication between clients, technicians and dispatch. We still need more help setting up our system, however we have had great reviews from our team and users on awesome confirmation notifications of both appointments and status updates! Greatly looking forward to trialing properly and integrating new customers into this easy to operate program! It would help if there were 24/7 customer service to aide in the setup outside of Australian timezones.

Seamless run from app to website. Team and customers can see and communicate in real time, in one place!

The limited abilities of tutorials or guidance without reading hours of text... more videos on YouTube would even work. We have also noticed that we need to be able to customize more texts & e-mails between clients, customers and technicians.

Hi Willoughby,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we greatly appreciate and value your feedback!

We are continuously working on all aspects of our apps, user interface included, to provide a good and seamless user experience. If you ever need assistance with your Loc8 system, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us, one of our Support Team members will be happy to help!

We are working on some better documentation and tutorials, you should see that release over the coming weeks and months.

Ben O.

Loc8 Review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Loc8 to manage a large scale government Facility Management contract that commenced in April 2016. I have found the team at Loc8 very professional and accommodating to work with during our customisation process for integration with our client's IT Systems.

The Loc8 interface is extremely user friendly and the service stability is very good.

There are still some features to be added to Loc8 in the coming months that will further enhance our ability to administer the contract. We are very much looking forward to enhanced reporting functionality and moving to HTML, which will allow our field staff to operate the full interface of Loc8 on a tablet.

The Customer Support provided is excellent, any critical issues are always addressed promptly.

We are looking forward to working further with the Loc8 team to develop features that will be beneficial to both parties. Overall we are very happy with our investment.

Hi Ben,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we really appreciate and value your feedback.

Customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy so we are very pleased to know that your Loc8 experience is a success!

Alan S.

Loc8 v3 - some good features, but execution could be better

Bewertet am 25.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used Loc8 v3 for over 4 years and implemented it into the company I currently work for. Please note; I've not tried Loc8 v4 so I'm not sure how many issues have now been addressed and new features added.

Firstly, it depends what you want out of a system and want suits your company. If you're looking to just log engineering time against work orders and schedule works, then Loc8 has pretty good features in this area. However, if you're looking to accurately control and report on SLAs for HelpDesk tickets, then there are multiple weaknesses that will cause you to struggle unless your teams happen to update everything in real time 24/7.

Pros:
- Extensive asset management
- Detailed field service reporting (normal / overtime hours, travel time and distance)
- Large selection of columns to customize views
- Strong task / sub-task customization (e.g. checkboxes etc.)

Cons:
- Not very user friendly - can be time consuming completing basic tasks, especially when system is slow
- Not possible to assign normal working week / hours (other than normal / overtime hours, but this purely works out cost not SLA)
- Not able to report on SLA clock stopped duration or retrospectively update HelpDesk tickets
- Different mobile version for engineers that is far less detailed and functions differently. Regular problems with syncing and engineers losing data (e.g. field service reports)
- Despite having decent task / sub-task configuration, it's not possible to print a completed work order to show ticked checkboxes for example, only blank versions to for handwritten. Same goes for signatures.
- Exports are limited to 5000 rows of data - makes it either impossible or extremely time consuming to conduct decent reporting
- Pricing model based on license per user and is not particularly cheap. There are better models out there such as cost based on end user domains so everyone in a whole company can have access under one license
- Customer support in UK when Loc8 UK existed was pretty strong (very good community page), but this has since been disbanded and simplest requests required extensive chasing
- Customer Portal lacks customization to fully lock down potential sensitive information such as internal email correspondence. No support for end users either.

Overall, despite there being some good features, many of them are either poorly thought out / executed or lack the backing of additional features to make the most out of them.

Hi Allan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software!

We understand your frustration regarding certain aspects of our platform and we couldn't agree more with some of the points you raise.

As you know, we have been working hard to develop an advanced version of our platform in order to thwart these issues that you and other customers have faced using the previous version of our software.

We encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience!

Even though you have experienced some inconveniences using our system in the past, we can assure you that customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy!

Sincerely,

Reedwaan I.

Loc8 software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use it for work applications but find it can be complex to use at times. Sometimes it's difficult to update applications, not sure if it's server issues or software problems

Can use it on mobile phone

Not as responsive

Hi Reedwaan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our software!

We understand your frustration regarding certain aspects of our platform and we couldn¿t agree more with some of the points you raise.

As a result, we have been working hard to develop an advanced version of our platform in order to thwart these issues that you and other customers have faced using the previous version of our software.

Your feedback has helped us to improve our system, so now let us return the effort and see how we can help you improve your business too!

Sincerely,

6.0/10
Claudia F.

quite easy to navigate

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

how quick you can navigate thru our daily tasks and how quick it closes a work order and submit our claims for payments

how sometimes it keeps freezing the screen whenever we need to check a very long contractor claim as it wont let us open all the lines at once.

Hi Claudia,

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our product! We would love to make your Loc8 experience even more enjoyable, therefore, please do let us know if you would like one of our Support team members to get in touch with you to further discuss the issue you've mentioned in your review.

Yvonne G.
Mit Google übersetzen

We use Loc8 as a management system for our painting business. It can be difficult to use .

Bewertet am 17.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We like that we can view all of our jobs and theya re sorted by easy to navigate categories. Inputting information is simple.

There are frequent drop outs and it can be annoying having to individually add locations when you can't select multiple items at one time.

Hi Yvonne,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our software, we appreciate and value your feedback. We strongly advise you to visit our website to discover our new products. Loc8 has considerably evolved since you first started to use it 2 years ago. We have recently launched a free edition called Lite which was specifically designed for painting businesses like yours and any other service/contractor business. We would love to see you try this new platform and hear your feedback again afterwards.

4.0/10
Chris N.

Loc8 not bad i'd give it an 8

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

For all the filters you can use to find things you need its a great program, the use of the enter button instead of the Apply button would be nice though.
The program has it's up's and down's has a tenancy to be Slowca8 sometimes at least once a day it has to be rebooted.
But for the most part it's practical for what we need it for.

Different filters to find exactly what you want/need

Sometime very slow and needs to be closed and rebooted

Hi Chris,

Customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy so we will keep on working hard to optimise your Loc8 experience!

7.0/10
Cheryl S.
Mit Google übersetzen

It does what we need it to and is easy to use

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were looking for a way to help our field technician stay organized and let us know which calls were outstanding without having to go through all his paperwork. Loc8 was our solution and so far, it's working great! He gets pinged as soon as I put in a call so he is able to contact our customers sooner and in turn, get their spas fixed sooner. It has been a big help

I like how we can put in appointments for our technician and he gets notified right away, that has really helped him to stay on top of things. I also like the different options as far as appointment status go, definitely helps to differentiate between our customer needs and is very easy to organize.

I wish there was more capability of color coding instead of the simple blue and gray. For instance, it would be nice to know which appointments were cancelled versus completed without having to open up each ticket.

Hi Cheryl,

Adam M.

Worth It!

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Excellent customer service, Very helpful with queries, Easy to setup, Easy to use, Good functionality.

Loc8 is very easy to use once you have gotten your head around it, i've managed to get all our customers uploaded by a simple upload tool and got everything setup and ready to go. handy feature for users to see where other users are providing they have checked into the sites they visit. Very helpful support, managed to get any queries sorted easily.

Not much to say that's bad, The only down side for me was that Loc8 is based in Australia and i'm in the UK so the time difference makes a big impact on support questions. This cant be helped so doesn't pose a problem for me.

Hi Adam,

Ben M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Software has really changed direction in the last couple of years and gone away from asset mgt

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The original versions were great for letting us inventory our items and allow external access for clients....but since the upgrade it has made it extremely hard add items in a quick and timely manner.

It is online and hosted. Support in Australia. Extremely knowledgeable support. It's ability to create logins for external users is very useful

painfulness of importing items with pictures, it can not deal with assets with images in a user friendly way and has caused a lot of issues with out clients.

Hi Ben,

Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you improve your Loc8 experience. We could easily get one of our Support team members to call you!

3.0/10
Andrew B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Working under strict time constraints

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think Loc8 is okay but frustrated how everything is automated and geared to minute by minute charges. All based on profit but value for profit not exciting.

very detailed

everyone on staff must be trained on this. Not value for money

Hi Andrew,

However, we understand your frustration regarding certain aspects of our platform and we couldn¿t agree more with some of the points you raise.

As a result, we have been working hard to develop an advanced version of our platform and we strongly encourage you to take advantage of the 14-day free trial so you can take note of the significant improvements. Our support team will get in touch with you and they will do their very best to optimise your Loc8 experience!

7.0/10
Tony N.
Mit Google übersetzen

Have been less than impressed with this latest version. The application continually hangs.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The application is good in principle, but required the android mobile app to be fully functional before this was released!

The android mobile application continually causes the phone to hang, requiring a complete shutdown of the phone. The previous version was fully functional from the outset. This version has been overthought, less functional and has taken a backward step in user friendliness. It's more time consuming in completing processes than the previous version.

Hi Tony,

Jessica B.

Helpdesk operator review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I do enjoy using Loc8 as i do find it easy to navigate around, but we do experience it going slow quite frequently

I'd say 45% of the time we have problems with it going slow

Hi Jessica,

Customer service is at the epicentre of our business strategy so we will keep on working hard and do our very best to optimise your Loc8 experience!

Carl C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Fit for purpose to our needs.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I only use it for time sheet review and approval for employees.

It has a lot of additional features that aren't in use by me. From the headers it looks like it can do a lot lot more than the time sheets that it is being used for.

Its not being used to its full potential. No manual was provided to me fo ruse which means that even though it can be used for a lot more than i use it for it would be difficult to use without the manuals.

Hi Carl,

Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so please, don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you improve your Loc8 experience. We could easily get one of our Support team members to call you!

1.0/10
Edo D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Loc8 is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. It has all the features I need. Service great.

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to manage the warranty period on new builds in a more efficient manner.

It has all the features I need and the screens are easy to follow and are not crowded. They have both the desktop version and the mobile phone version for both Android and Apple.

There was a bug in the system that is currently being addressed. They got onto it as soon as I made them aware of it.

Hi Edo,

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our product! Customer experience/satisfaction is at the epicentre of our business strategy and we will keep on doing our best to make Loc8 an intuitive and user-friendly platform.