QuickBooks Time Erfahrungen

QuickBooks Time

4,7 (6.810)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Zeiterfassungsapp für einfache und genaue Gehaltsabrechnung

(6.810)

Sortieren nach

Barbara
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Quickbools Time als großartiges Tool für die Zeiterfassung

Bewertet am 27.3.2023

Quickbooks Time ist ein großartiges Tool für die Zeiterfassung und die Verwaltung der Anwesenheit.

Das Tool ist einfach zu installieren/zu verwenden und kann von jedem Mitglied problemlos getaktet werden.

Das Erscheinungsbild des Zeiterfassungstools hätte für die Nutzer etwas ansprechender gestaltet werden können. Sonst keine weiteren Nachteile

Mohammad
Mohammad
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Sehr gute Software um die Zeiten besser zu erfassen

Bewertet am 22.4.2023

Sehr gute Software (sehr zu empfehlen)

Sehr gute Software (sehr zu empfehlen)

Der Software ist sehr easy to use und kann man es einfach installieren und benutzen.

Die Erscheinungsbild kann noch schöner sein für End Benutzer. Sonst finde ich alle top

Timothy
Timothy
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Not perfect, but perfect for my small business

Bewertet am 9.6.2023

It’s easy to use, you can add it to your mobile phone so every employees has access to the time clock and calendar and whatever features you give them access to. Very user friendly

Easy to use, from scheduling to the time clock and keeping track of your employees it’s all in one program.

That you have to pay per user, I prefer a package deal so I don’t always have to go in and edit my active users. Paying a different price every time I hire or lose an employee can get irritating but Qb keeps track of it so it’s not as bad as it could be.

Time Tracker , ADP Workforce Now und Square Payments

Warum QuickBooks Time gewählt wurde

My accountant recommended it because she’s been using QB for years and it’s easy to get used to it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Time

Accountant recommendation and ease of use.
Jessica
Jessica
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An effective tool for time tracking that improves productivity

Bewertet am 5.9.2023

We can keep tabs on how much time is spent on each project thanks to its many useful features. Our team members are now more time-efficient as a result of this. With the data gleaned through analytics and reports, you can make educated choices about how to maximize efficiency and cut down on downtime.

QuickBooks Time was the perfect solution since it gave us visibility into how much time and effort was spent on each assignment. It keeps everyone on the team on schedule and gives them data they can use to make decisions about the project. Past project QuickBooks Time reports have helped us plan ahead and deliver on management's goals.

It's a lot to take in at first, but things settle down to a reasonable level after a while. The mobile app doesn't look as robust as the desktop version, suggesting it could use an update. There is nothing else about QuickBooks Time that I dislike.

Bridget
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great Feature on QB

Bewertet am 30.5.2024

Easy to use and user Friendly able to teach our employees

Great product no compliants compared to other softwear to hard to learn for on the go employees

Jaydra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Was great until Intuit bought it

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

QuickBooks time is complete trash. Intuit took a marvelous product (t-sheets) and destroyed it by trying and failing to integrate it into other programs it didn't need to integrate with. Maybe it's better if you begin using QB Time fresh and you didn't have to survive the transition from t-sheets. I wouldn't know and it shouldn't have made such a difference. Utter failure, Intuit. Utter failure.

I used to LOVE t-sheets because it was amazing. When it was t-sheets it was simple and did exactly what it needed to do: let you track time for one person or a team to specific projects. It had a wonderful reports feature that let you run reports by client or project or employee for multiple types of time frames. It was glorious. WAS being the operative word. Then Intuit bought it and did what they always do: tried to make it integrate with all their other products. Unfortunately, integrations are the thing Intuit is worst at as a company - and also the thing they just keep trying to do all over the place. Once it was "integrated" with all the other Intuit products it stopped working properly. It tried to merge un-related data from QuickBooks and over-wrote project details and time tracked to those projects. It became unusable so I had to switch.

The integrations do not work. Once t-sheets was fully morphed into QB Time and was "integrated" with all the other Intuit products, it stopped working properly. It tried to merge un-related data from QuickBooks and over-wrote project details and time tracked to those projects. It became unusable, so I had to switch. Very disappointing.

Maria
  • Branche: Tierarzt

Quickbooks Time March 2024

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

The ability to see who else is scheduled and who is currently clocked in.

I have yet to find a problem with the program

Rebecca
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Admiring QuickBooks

Bewertet am 11.5.2024

QuickBooks has made my job a lot easier I can navigate through it and nowhere. I am in the company and have everything right there at the hand with just a few clicks.

QuickBooks is very good for tracking your money and keeping tabs on what goes on in the company.

It is a little overpriced after while other than that I really can’t think of anything bad to say about QuickBooks, no bugs nothing that can really bring it down. Even a notch.

Elizabeth
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

QuickBooks Time All the Time!

Bewertet am 5.6.2024

WOW experience all the time. No regrets acquiring the system

WOW experience all the time. No regrets acquiring the system

Efficiency, reliable and affordable software in the market. Look no further

None since it perfectly integrates with any system

Ericka
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Great Platform Easy to use

Bewertet am 20.5.2024

Very affordable platform, very easy to create and track invoicing. Daily reports and auditing.

Very simple access easy to use. Great for tracking multiple levels of management

Occasional difficulty cross referencing some reports

Margie
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Quickbooks Time

Bewertet am 23.5.2024

It's been a good experience so far, however I feel like we could be using more of it's features than we are. There wasn't much training on it.

I like that there is the option to use the web version or the app on our company cell phones

I find it difficult to update the customer list. I would also like to be able to implement a standby rotation schedule for each group.

Sequoia
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

10/10 I recommend

Bewertet am 30.4.2024

Helps me keep track of all of the employees without having to track it down.

It can drag sometimes meaning if I’m doing to many things at once it’ll freeze

Joanne

T Sheets is awesome

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

I love the easy of access the most. I can access from anywhere. I can assist clients when I'm out and about, I don't have to be stuck in the office all day. Job cost made easy. Reports are fabulous.
Your Support staff are all great. Customer service rep helped me today and of course once again,

um, Hmm. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Melody
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to track & submit hours worked! TSheets can even be used as a schedule!

Bewertet am 4.3.2020

This has been a great program that our business has used to track hours worked for payroll. We have multiple offices accross several counties and it's nice to have a central place that all of the hours are entered and available for HR to do payroll. Our company has also used this program as a schedule for our support staff and it's been very helpful to able to reference who is in what office so you know who to contact when you need to speak to a specific office.

TSheets has some flexibility in how you enter in your hours worked - they can be entered manually or by clocking in and out on the website. There is also a phone app for this program, so if you're on the go then this makes it easy to still track your hours or clock in/out. In addition, when you enter hours or clock in you have the ability to choose what "job" this was for. This is especially in tracking expenses for specific projects, jobs or offices. In addition, TSheets has a Schedule function. You are able to enter a schedule for all employees using the program and can specify what "job" the time is used for on the schedule.

When I use TSheets, I open up the website and just leave the browser up sometimes for weeks at a time. The only issue I've found is that when I do that, the schedule and/or time entries do not update to the next week automatically. It has to be done manually as it will continue to show the original week until "told" to change. It does work fine if you log out though. This is a specific problem for if you leave the browser open. This isn't really a big deal - it's easy enough to either click to the next week or just log out & log back in. It just surprised me though that it didn't auto-update when the week changed.

Kara
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Extremely Disappointed

Bewertet am 24.10.2022

The experience with QB Time has been so disheartening. I was really hoping the largest hurdle with this software was ensuring the team did not have to do double work between our event/ inventory software where we schedule our labor and the actual time tracking of those setting up and breaking down. It has so many tools that would be great to use IF you can actually get to a point where the software is set up and you know how to use it. I have called countless times and spoken with the customer service team who can only assist "so much" and have also circled back to the sales team only to have voicemails and emails left unanswered. This has been such a disappointing experience resulting in my team watching you tube videos as a last ditch effort to learn the software BEFORE we cancel it altogether and find another software that actually has their world together enough to accommodate the paying customer.

This software offers so many benefits- - Connects with our inventory software which outlines each job/ event- Offers online clock in and out - Offers real time updates - Provides reporting for labor used during that pay period so labor coordinator can approve payroll quickly - Integrates with Quickbooks Online for easy processing of payroll - Allows for perimeters to be set when clocking in and out along with GPS tracking - Auto clock out when physically outside of the area of the job

No integration - meaning after you sign up, you are left to figure out how to set up the software and then work with customer service team on any questions. There is no middle set to ensure you know how to use the software, let alone ensure you have it set up correctly.

ClockShark und Homebase

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Time

It's ability to integrate with Quickbooks Online and the available features. Nothing we looked at actually integrated with our inventory software however QB Time was the closest we could get to the list of the wants for a timesheet tracking software.
Bethany
  • Branche: Bau

Great Time Tracking Application

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

We would use this application if it was included in our QuickBooks online subscription, however, the cost was just not working for our small business on top of all the other items we have as overhead.

Very easy to set up employees and projects in QuickBooks Time. It was also ideal for Project Management Budgeting for Time expenses.

Setting up vacation accrual was a nightmare. It never did work correctly for us. It was a bit of a process to get projects to sync with our existing customers in QuickBooks online.

Houzz Pro

Warum QuickBooks Time gewählt wurde

The price was too expensive to keep using BuilderTrend. They also did not sync our timecards correctly which became a daunting task for our admin team.

Buildertrend

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Time

We use QuickBooks online so we assumed it would be a simple process to reduce some of our administrative tasks.
clelland
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

These ratings I've read are a joke

Bewertet am 7.8.2019

Someone must be married to the owner of Quickbooks or slid a bunch of cash to them to get promoted by quickbooks the way they do... Thats some serious business love QB gave TSheets. And Honestly, it's made TSheets lame compared to many other competitors with great models.

Basic
Simplistic
easy to understand

Probably the BEST customer support I've come across. As much as I complain... they've got seriously good customer support.

Not all jobs are customer based... So, this software is limited right off the bat from any complexity.. you'll have to work around and make it work and fit your needs

time sheet editing - It is aweful to just see time worked... maybe when review timesheets... you want to see what was scheduled... late clockins, incomplete shifts, skipped lunch breaks... kinda big deal

NO HR DATA- As I said, nothing to track employee issues. Your poor employee performance won't have much info here for you to keep track of.

Not an easy way to break a shift because your employee was too lazy to c/in and out

No auto stop for shifts- one employee had 4 days until the shift stopped recording time... I wanted to see how long it would keep creating shifts.. 180 hrs and it finally stopped (and I think I accidently closed the shift)

Time sheet closure... Broken... not smooth... so many other time sheet companies do this better.

No Employee shift exchange mechanism

No- Shifts by job not by customer

No- Shifts by location or job site

Employee reports and to do list

ADD - ONS... those are silly. Have the functionality or don't. Add-ons seem like it'll be a charging mechanism... like QB does... so... You can see the coming of "SUBSCRIPTION" based things ... and get nickel and dimed later. Just like QB.

Misty
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

QB's time (formerly T-sheets)

Bewertet am 4.8.2022

Overall it was pleasant and I still recommedn the software to my clients that just need to track their staffs time and are in QB's online.

I used to love their customer support when they where T-sheets, they had the frindliest staff. Now it's like any other QB's product and customer service, it lacks that personal touch. I used this for time tracking but I needed software where I could easily compare my employee's timesheets to what projects they billed out for the week to make sure they weren't missing time. It's not the most intuitive time tracking software but it was great for tracking my emlpoyees time.

It was hard adding holidays across the board, it would have been nice to be able to pick days my company was closed and apply it across the board to the entire staff. Also, I couldn't easily see what my staff billed versus how much time they worked so I ulitimately ended up choosing another software.

Timesheets.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Time

I ened up leaving QB's time for Timesheets and I love them, back to that personal touch customer service!
Branden
Branden
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Honest review of Quickbooks and Why in recommend it

Bewertet am 23.6.2023

I one hundred percent love it and will recommend it to anybody and everybody

I one hundred percent love it and will recommend it to anybody and everybody

The employee features are most useful and what I use the most being able to organize. Everything so easily is the biggest thing for me and I love it

It did take me a little bit of time to be able to pick up on it and use it quickly but that may not be everybody's case

ScheduleFlex

Warum QuickBooks Time gewählt wurde

I just wanted something easier that would be moreis liable and easier

Microsoft Excel

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Time

Because of the name recognition but i'm glad I did
Tafadzwa
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

QuickBooks Time Tracking App Review (Pros, Cons)

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

I'm very happy with the quality, accuracy, and smooth integration with QuickBooks Online Tsheets, which imported all of my projects (jobs) and allowed me to track time accurately for each job while saving me time.

"Excellent customer service, good help line, they accommodate our demands in the office. I personally would advise my friends and relatives to use this site. Users being able to clock in independently while waiting for permissions is a victory for us. "Very easy to use, no diverting to other pages, I believe anyone can use it." Your personnel is well-informed, respectful, cordial, and upbeat at all times. They appear to genuinely care about and enjoy their work. The management is doing everything correctly.

Sometimes I couldn't start a new time sheet or clock out. Quickbooks has a few functional issues.

Time Tracker und Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu QuickBooks Time

Flexibility and more features over the other products was a personal touch for me.
Gennyfer
  • Branche: Bau

QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets) Is a Must Have

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

QuickBooks TIme makes my payrolls, job costing, and reports so much more accurate, efficient, and expedient. The time I save pays for the software over and over again. Not to mention, the customer service is stellar!!! Each and every time I have had to contact a representative for any reason, they have been some of the most friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service reps I have ever encountered with any company or product, ever. I cannot say enough good things about QuickBooks Time!

In the construction industry, you don't always have employees reporting to the office each day, they report directly to the job site. This makes it difficult at times, to know that they are actually reporting on time, this program eliminates any question of employee integrity regarding stolen time. It is also difficult to keep track of how much time is spent on each job, making the accuracy of job costing a problem. This software solves ALL of those issues. With GPS tracking, you can easily see that the employee was on site at the time that they clocked in. Also, rather than just being "on the clock", the software allows the employees to clock in specifically to the job that they are on and switch jobs mid-day if they go to multiple job sites, making job costing a breeze. This is so important in the construction industry!

The one and only feature I feel needs improvement is the tracking of mileage pay. It would be nice if the software could use its integrated GPS to track the number of miles between job sites in one day and translate that to a dollar amount of mileage pay due to the employee for the day. But, the amount of time the program saves me otherwise definitely off-sets the time I spend calculating mileage pay. So overall, it really is no big deal.

geoeges
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Great software

Bewertet am 9.2.2023

I was looking for a billing software that was easy to use and easily accessible while I was on the go. Thanks to Quickbook, I can now do it all from my cell phone. Cheap and affordable, I recommend it to anyone who uses Excel

Time Management: QuickBooks Time helps companies track employee hours, making payroll and scheduling easier to manage.Integration with QuickBooks: QuickBooks Time is integrated with QuickBooks, allowing for more efficient accounting and payroll management.Mobile Access: Employees can record their work hours from anywhere via a mobile application, improving flexibility and productivity.Reporting and Analysis: QuickBooks Time provides detailed reports on employee hours and costs, helping businesses make informed decisions about costs and resources.Security: QuickBooks Time uses robust security protocols to protect user data, ensuring the privacy of sensitive information.Ease of use: The platform is intuitive and easy to use, allowing employees to quickly become familiar with its features.Customer support: QuickBooks Time offers dedicated customer support to help users get the most out of the platform.In conclusion, QuickBooks Time is a powerful tool for companies looking to improve time and payroll management. It offers a multitude of benefits to help companies streamline their management and improve productivity.

Cost: QuickBooks Time can be expensive for small businesses or freelancers, especially if they need additional functionality.Complexity: The platform can be complex for users unfamiliar with time management software, which can lead to errors and delays.Limited integrations: QuickBooks Time may not offer all the necessary integrations with other software and systems used by an organization, which can limit its use.Reliability issues: There may be reliability issues with the platform, which can lead to errors and delays in time management.Difficulty to use: QuickBooks Time can be difficult to use for people unfamiliar with time management technologies, which can lead to errors and delays.Limited customer support: The platform may not offer dedicated customer support, which can make it difficult to resolve issues.

Cindy
Cindy
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

What a Time Saver!

Bewertet am 21.5.2018

It saves me at least four hours per week on payroll, so I can work on other projects. It's also easy, clean, and simple to use. I spend a lot less time asking employees for information they were forgetting to write down.

This app has single-handedly reduced our employee-touch payroll tasks by at least 30% in under a week. Onboarding is super simple. We've traditionally balked at using an app for employee time-keeping because they usually overpromise and underdeliver. We have a unique set of problems with payroll because we track employee drive time and work time separately, and we have to compare employee time with GPS locations of our vehicles. This is because we have crews splitting off from each other all of the time, getting in and out of different trucks, working on different jobs for different customers, etc. We piece it all back together in the office based on sometimes incomplete reports, and this is the FIRST time we've ever seen a solution that actually WORKS for all of the little nuances we have. There are six user-created optional tracking fields that we've set up to track per diem, payroll notes, employee notes to the office, the truck the employee was assigned to at the time, etc. We're able to set up unlimited customers and jobs (another problem we've had with TSheets's competitors in the past when we've previously tried to adopt an application). And the best part is the employees love it. Their previous option was to fill in a Google Sheets timesheet or a paper timesheet, both of which were cumbersome for them to keep up with. The TSheets app saves your last inputted job, so they just have to go in and change what's different - they don't have to re-input anything. Wonderful!

So far, the only thing that we've stumbled over was a minor inconvenience. You can't batch edit an employee's time entries. Each entry is considered a "time sheet" by itself, so if an employee chooses the wrong job, and we have to fix it, we may have to touch each time entry and open it to edit. It's STILL way faster than manually entering everyone's time. It also pulls directly into QuickBooks, so it eliminates a lot of time we used to spend on data entry to a payroll summary and then again after we've approved that report the data entry into QuickBooks. We've cut payroll down from taking two and a half days to a little more than one work day. We're definitely happy customers, and we've only been using it for three weeks.

Chris
  • Branche: Informationsdienst

Quickbooks Time Review CO

Bewertet am 29.6.2023

My overall experience with this product will be a good one I would give 4 out of 5 stars

The features of Quickbooks Time I like the most were the tracking of time of all the employees, it measured the time of each employee and recorded it, it tracked it down to the second not bypassing any step, it also reported each time stamp. Improve on finance with the force of mechanized time following straightforwardly inside QuickBooks On the web. With QuickBooks Time, you get sufficiently close to strong versatile applications, booking programming, GPS following, extra time checking, adaptable alarms, and constant reports, and that's just the beginning! Representative booking makes it quicker and more straightforward than at any other time to keep your labor force moving along as expected, while QuickBooks Time booth is ideally suited for bosses needing a focal clock-in-and-out arrangement. The best part is that it's QuickBooks Time, so time following and booking work are connected at the hip. QuickBooks Time offers FREE, limitless, grant-winning help by telephone or online visit.

I will say it is hard to find something that I don't like about Quickbooks Time, but it has a very long sign-in process which I understand why, for the users of the system it should be a bit more streamlined. The Time Booth feature should have different levels for users and key personnel that could be set up by the administrator.

Carolyn
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen

Fantastic Customer Service

Bewertet am 14.10.2019

Tsheets has helped me speed up my payroll process (down to about 5 minutes to double check and submit payroll). We use Tsheets project reports to track progress on each job, and invoicing is simple using either Quickbooks or the project reports. Adding Unpaid Time Off to the Scheduling feature has allowed us to retire our shared company google calendar, which we were outgrowing.

Besides the speedy and thorough customer service (thank you BD1 et al), I love the fact that Tsheets integrates with Quickbooks desktop. We use the data for both payroll and invoicing, which saves us hours each week. We also just started using Tsheets for scheduling, eliminating yet another piece of software needed.

The top item on my wish list is for Tsheets to sync with google calendar quickly. Other than that, there are a few minor features I'm hoping Tsheets will add, such as the ability for a manager to approve a single shift instead of an entire day, which will be great for companies with employees that work for multiple clients.

Harvest