Docusign Erfahrungen

Maximiliano
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Zuverlässige Software zum Signieren auf dem Tablet oder Smartphone

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

Die Nachhaltige Kontrolle der Unterzeichneten Dokumente.

Das Versenden von Dokumente an mehrere Personen muss besser gelöst werden. Derzeit geht das nur über eine vorgefertigte Liste.

Susan M
Susan M
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

No More Signing Your Life Away

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

I have been preparing income tax returns for over 10 years now. When I first started clients had to sign their names at least 8 or more times. When we started using DocuSign it illiminated that process. Clients need only sign once or twice. Over the years DocuSign has made improvements that have allowed me to improve my clients experience when it comes to signing documents. As we all have experienced this one or twice in our lives, you felt like you were signing your life away.

What I liked most about this software was that my clients no longer had to sign 20 different times to finalze their return.

Over the years there have been small glitches. However with customer support we have always been able to work through them and many times we found it to be the operator and not the software.

Adobe Acrobat Reader und Dropbox Sign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Docusign

At the time we were considering document signature software we felt that DocuSign offered the most for our clients and for our money.
Shayla
Shayla
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Docusign speeds up the electronic signing of signatures

Bewertet am 7.2.2023

Our use of Docusign during contract signing has greatly simplified the gathering of customer signatures. A number of critical steps, including document creation and identity verification, are taken care of automatically by the software.

With Docusign, my team is able to make use of Docusign Identify, which allows for the safe verification of customers prior to gathering their signatures on legal contracts. With Docusign Identify, we can verify signers' identities before they finalize contracts.

When it comes to electronically transmitting and signing legally binding papers, I find that Docusign really shines. To my complete delight, this program has exceeded my expectations for the results it has given my team.

Connie
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Very Dissatisfied

Bewertet am 28.3.2024

very frustrated.
Customer service is very poor!
low value

very frustrated.
Customer service is very poor!
low value

ease of use.

However customer service is terrible.....

functionality is terrible.....
many technical difficulties with correcting documents and having the document resent.

Called support and they tell me its my problem!

Customer service
technical support
value

Glenn Charles
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Making Life So Much Better

Bewertet am 18.2.2024

Im very happy with Docusign and I would recommend all people to start using it to make their lives so much easier. It helped me a lot with my business and I know that for other people, it helped them a lot too.

Docusign is one of the best thing that ever happened in the work industry. You cn sign documents wherever you are in the world. It will help you complete your task so much faster and proceed with your next projects.

I honestly couldn't think of anything that I don't like about docusign becasue it helped me a alot with work

John
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Small Businesses Should Use Docusign

Bewertet am 5.4.2024

The ease of use when I am signing or distributing documents is amazing.

Nothing as of yet. It simply works well.

Lisa
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

No need to wait for a signature. It's immediate!

Bewertet am 15.5.2024

Docusign helps us run our business smoothly and efficiently. It saves a lot of time when you and a customer can sign a document online.

I appreciate the ability to provide documents to customers and offer them the choice to sign and return proposals to finalize a sale.

I have nothing negative to say about Docusign.

Whitney
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Docusign: Get Deals Done Fast

Bewertet am 30.4.2024

Overall, I've had a great experience. It's easy to set up a document for e-signature and saves a lot of time!

I love how easy it is to set up a document for e-signature. Quick, easy and efficient!

There are no cons. I appreciate all the time Docusign saves trying to track down signatures.

Isabelle
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Exactly what it is meant to do... and it does it well

Bewertet am 3.5.2024

The functionality is simple, efficient, the multi-signature process is seamless and the security provides a safe process.

It is not well publicized, when you don't know or hear much about a program it is harder to trust.

Kelly
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Great for Business

Bewertet am 26.3.2024

I liked the ease of use in setting up the contract as well as how easy it was for the signers. Loved that you can get notified once all signers were done.

I do not have any cons regarding this product at this time

Jomar
  • Branche: Supermärkte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

DocuSign to go!

Bewertet am 4.4.2024

Convenient and reliable is what you will find with Docusign.

Convenient and reliable is what you will find with Docusign.

If you are looking for very useful specially in e-signature then use this docusign.

nothing much ever since I dont have much problem.

Michael
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I don't know how we did business before Docusign

Bewertet am 27.2.2021

I was just mentioning to someone last week how Docusign has revolutionized our contracts process. What used to require a ton of paper, fed-ex overnight packages, and things being signed in three or four copies has now all been done away with. If it's one signer or a dozen, Docusign makes it super easy. The auto-reminder emails are really helpful, too. From time to time we'll encounter "old folks" who don't know that clicking the email isn't enough to sign the document - you have to follow the (clearly explained) instructions that follow, but once they're told to try again, they usually get it. We do 15 to 20 contracts per month and it works great every time.

We sign a lot of contracts, and the signers are usually busy folks who don't have time to print and scan and email. If we're lucky, they had a secretary or assistant who could shove a contract in front of them for a signature, but that wasn't usually the case. With Docusign, a few clicks have a contract signed sealed and delivered.

I'm trying to think of a way to be critical of Docusign, but I really can't. Their setup can be as simple or detailed as any contract calls for. Perhaps a "signing wizard" for the tech-impaired crowd might make it a tad simpler, but it's pretty doggone easy as it is. I can't complain.

Adobe Acrobat Sign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Docusign

Adobe Sign was a good solution, too, but Docusign was really the "big name" in online signing, so we went with that and haven't regretted it. Had we gone with Adobe Sign I'm sure we'd be equally pleased.
Diane
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Works for digital signatures

Bewertet am 25.7.2022

Docusign was effective and easy for me to use. I saved so much time not having to go to the office or meet in person. As a paralegal I deal with a large number of documents each day and many need authenticated signatures so docusign was great for me to have.
Sadly there are some problems with the software but I hope that they will be fixed and I would love to try it again.

I can send documents that need to be signed to anyone from anywhere. I don't have to meet them in person and I don't have to go to the office and use my work desktop. Use it anywhere! Use templates and save customizations to be used next time.
Some third part apps can be used with docusign, very convenient!
Ease of use is great and security is good enough for legal documemt use.

There have been times when I needed to cancel or edit a document with an error or blank field and docusign does not allow me to do that. This makes me have to complete several extra steps in order to get the document properly typed up, signed, and sent.
I haven't found a way to draw my own signature and some of the places I regularly send documents to called to make sure it was legitimate when we first started using docusign.

Dropbox Sign und DocHub

Warum Docusign gewählt wurde

I just did not like anything about zoho sign and I hated using it. Docusign had good ratings and was recommended by friends who work in my field (Law)

Zuvor genutzte Software

Zoho Sign

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Docusign

Recommendations and positive ratings and feedback.
Samara Zuri
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An easy and secure way to accede to Documents

Bewertet am 1.11.2023

We found that DocuSign is a better way to do the signing process. We find that it simplifies the process and minimize mistakes and gets documents signed with ease. Thanks God we paid for this convenience

I have always had an incredible experience with DocuSign. It's intuitive and user-friendly interface make it soo easy to use. DocuSign is the queen of conveniency since it increases efficiency and mobility for it is available in a mobile app and documents ratification can be done wherever whenever. Also it is secure and ensures that docs are safe from tampering through encryption and authentication features

DocuSign pricing is Abit expensive for businesses with volumes of documents for signing. Also it is not suitable for all types of documents and use cases

Paul

Critical Software for Real Estate

Bewertet am 5.2.2023

My overall experience with DocuSign is nothing short of amazing. I really loved how user friendly it was to all age groups. I feel like it saves times for everyone and doesn't need my customer/client's immediate attention. This is a tool I would highly recommend to everyone involved in Real Estate.

I liked the electronic/digital signature feature because it makes the lives of all parties simpler and easy when it comes to collecting documents. It works with every schedule.

The least I liked about this software is that it needs to be advertised more so more users can take advantage of this amazing software (especially after the COVID-19 pandemic)

dotloop

Warum Docusign gewählt wurde

I made the switch because even the name DocuSign makes it easier for my clients to trust the software over other company names.

Zuvor genutzte Software

dotloop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Docusign

I chose DocuSign just from positive reviews and testimonials from other users who chose this software.
Janice
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well for contract management but I need more!

Bewertet am 25.1.2023

Overall DocuSign is a great platform when you want to manage your contracts, send to clients, and have them sign. It's not too great if you're expecting redline changes, but it works pretty well 80% of the time!

We use DocuSign on the daily. Since we are an events services company, we deal with contracts every single day, approximately 10-20 contracts get sent out everyday. What we like about it is how it updates the manager that a contract has been signed, and how it easily upload the signed contract to our system.

Our clients would need to go to another software to redline or make comments. Sometimes, instead of doing that, they'd provide it on an email and we need to redo the whole contract, which does not help with the back and forth.

Dropbox Sign

Warum Docusign gewählt wurde

We thought it was easier to navigate!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Docusign

Hello Sign was brought by Dropbox Sign, therefore, it will only carry on the same tools they had
Laci
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

You'll Wish You Started Using DocuSign Years Ago

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

DocuSign was a program that I was introduced to at a previous company. The process my new company used was tedious for both our customers as well as our team as the customer would have print the documents, sign them, and then scan or fax them back to us. The team would have to constantly follow up as customers were not keen to do all of that quickly. Our team also had to hunt down the scans or fax and then make their notes and save them according.

I immediately sat down with my C-Suite and told him about Docusign. I was connected with the team which sends the documents to our customers, and they immediately agreed that (if it worked like I said it would) it would help them exponentially. The next day we worked on setting the program up and ran some tests. I don't think they believed me initially when I told them how easy it was going to be.

That week we were sending and receiving contracts, CAD drawings, approval documents, etc all from DocuSign. It was any harder than sending them in an email. What the team ended up seeing just in that first week alone, and then consequentially every week after, was that we were receiving the returned documents back much much quicker. Before it could take several days or even weeks to see returns comes in, but once we switched to DocuSign, we were receiving completed items almost always within 24 hours of sending them. It was easy for everyone and made our customers very happy.

DocuSign is easy for everyone using it (from our team to our customers) and in a word of complex technology, easy is a breath of fresh air.
DocuSign makes sense. It makes tedious processes of hunting for and then signing the signature lines and initial locations page after page effortless.
Customers don't have to download, print, scan, or fax. Which is great since fax machines are a dying breed and often a pain point for customers.
It's quick to set up, creates a smooth process for everyone involved, but most importantly.... your signed documents are completed and returned at a much higher rate and much much sooner than they would be otherwise.

If you send anything requiring a signature, DocuSign will be an investment you'll wish you made years ago.

I only wish that more companies knew about DocuSign. In this day and age, to have to go out of my way as a consumer to physically sign anything sent over to me and then send it back from where it came from... is a waste of my time. Time is not anything we can get back so to waste it almost equal to blasphemy in my overly dramatic opinion. So the software is great. My only suggestion would be to increase marketing opportunities and get the software out in front of more people so more and more companies start to use it. Don't stop until using DocuSign becomes an expectation.

Imi
Imi
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Digital Transformation starts with electronic Signature.

Bewertet am 31.5.2021

It is good to very good.
I think it is too expensive. The version I use does not have the full...

It is good to very good.
I think it is too expensive. The version I use does not have the full feature, which is even more expensive. I do respect the Value provided due to the time savings and ease of doing business but overall, it should have been at least been cheaper.

As the one who loads contract and documents for signoff in my organisation this has been easiest system to work with - Drag and drop my contract and other document. 2. Enter a name of party and if this name was already entered, then the address book pops in the email address.
3. Set the order for sign off, and wait for users to get their notifications. Docusign has moved my process from 3 week to 2 days in most cases.
The user gets an email in their inbox, click and accepts then adopt and signs. A simple step wise process that take only 10 minutes to get a new user onboarded and into the process of full digital or a electronic signature.
Users who does not like the electronic or digital signature can always download and wet in their signature, and email the document for administrator to complete the process.

The initial email goes to Junk. (BIG ISSUE) when I am dealing with a new client, who has never had a docusign email from me. In this case, I always have to call clients to take a look into their Junk mail.
A challenge that I face with this platform is with the address book, if you user enters incorrect name or email for a signature party, the system does not have a way to correct this error, you just have to make a new duplicate contact, which sometime cause confusion when you are trying to find a specific user. The example
John Public - email: Jpublic@hmc.net if this is entered as John Public email: Jpubli@hmcc.net - then both records are kept in the address book, which can causes confusion going forward.

Ferdous
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Review of Docusign Software

Bewertet am 7.2.2023

It is seen as a convenient and efficient way to sign and send documents electronically. Some users may find it user-friendly and easy to navigate, while others may need some time to learn how to use it effectively.Users who have a positive experience with DocuSign often appreciate its convenience, security, and speed, as well as its ability to integrate with other software tools. They also appreciate the peace of mind that comes with using a legally binding electronic signature.On the other hand, some users may experience technical difficulties or feel limited by the software's customization options. They may also feel that the cost is too high for their needs.Ultimately, the experience of using DocuSign software depends on the individual's specific needs and preferences.

Convenience: DocuSign allows users to sign and send documents electronically, eliminating the need for printing, faxing, or mailing physical copies.Speed: DocuSign streamlines the signing process, reducing the time it takes to complete and return documents.Security: DocuSign uses encryption and secure servers to protect sensitive information and offers legally binding electronic signatures.Accessibility: DocuSign is accessible from any device with an internet connection, allowing users to sign and send documents from anywhere at any time.Increased efficiency: DocuSign automates many of the manual steps in the signing process, freeing up time for other tasks.Easy integration: DocuSign integrates with a variety of other software tools, including Salesforce, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office.Compliance: DocuSign is compliant with various eSignature laws and regulations, including the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce (ESIGN) Act and the European Union's eIDAS Regulation.

Technical difficulties: There may be problems with using the software such as slow loading or trouble integrating with other programs.Limited customization: The appearance and signature fields may not be able to be customized to personal preference.Lack of control: The signing process may feel out of control for some users, especially with multiple signers involved.Steep learning curve: Some users may need time to learn how to use DocuSign effectively.Internet connection requirement: An internet connection is necessary to use DocuSign.Limited support options: The level of support may not be enough for users with complex needs.

Abdessalam
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

DocuSign will save you time and make your job easier

Bewertet am 18.2.2023

DocuSign is an extremely useful tool for those who are working remotely, as it allows them to electronically sign various documents without having to worry about access to a printer or scanner. From important leases and medical forms to school paperwork, DocuSign enables users to quickly and easily sign these documents in a matter of minutes, with no need to scan them or attach them as email attachments. DocuSign is the perfect tool for anyone who needs to securely sign documents in a timely manner.

I have used DocuSign and I can highly recommend it. It is incredibly easy to integrate documents into the software, which is essential for any deals that cannot be done without a signature. The customer experience is also top-notch, as there is no guesswork involved when signing a document. Furthermore, the comments section on each document has proven to be invaluable for getting contracts or paperwork returned from clients. Being able to see who has questions, comments or feedback is a major help and allows us to quickly identify and address any issues. All in all, DocuSign has proved to be a fantastic platform that I would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable and straightforward signing solution.

The only drawback to DocuSign is that you cannot access all features during the 30-day free trial. While it would be ideal to be able to try out the features offered in the paid plans during this period, the $10 monthly plan is a good option for those who are still determining if the features are helpful. Additionally, there are plenty of free tutorials available to help users get the most out of their DocuSign experience and decide if the paid plans are right for their needs.

Heather
Heather

Docusign is User Friendly and Easy to Navigate, lacks Customer Service Support

Bewertet am 6.5.2023

This has been one of the most user friendly tools I have used in business. It is easy (for me) to set up and it is easy for me to execute a contract (initial/sign/date). It is straightforward and simple, which makes it a positive experience for me.

I like that it is straightforward. It is easy to navigate and use. Directions are clear. It is cut and dry, user friendly. A lot of templates are already available to choose from. Costs are relatively inexpensive.

If you want to customize the document or make adjustments, not to the document but to the features, reaching customer service is difficult at best. I believe strongly in customer service and people make a company. Having a technology tool is great. However, if people aren't the driving force behind it, then it becomes lacking. Technology alone doesn't drive the world, people do. Customer Service is needed in every industry and technology platforms and apps are no exception. I struggled to reach Customer Service when I used Docusign.

airSlate SignNow, DocHub, Signeasy und Contractbook

Warum Docusign gewählt wurde

Using paper agreements was archaic. It was also tedious to scan them in for filing purposes. It was time to update to the electronic technology world.
Sandy
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Makes Paperwork Seamless

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

Obtaining a DocuSign account was one of the smartest decisions I made in my role in HR. I figured we'd obtain this software and use it to sign documents on an ad-hoc basis, but because it's so easy to use and simple to customize, it's truly become an extension of our business and is used by many departments, HR, Legal, Finance, and Executives.

First of all, DocuSign is a popular choice for many companies, which makes it a seamless technology to use with your employees, vendors, and clients. It's easy to have someone sign a document with the system because it's widely used so people are familiar with what the interface looks like and how they go through the steps to fill in forms and sign documents. We don't really have to train people on how to use it since it's so intuitive.

Another big benefit is the ease of use of the software on any device. I don't have to worry for days if someone can figure out how to open a document and sign where needed, they can just pull it up on their phone or computer and complete it in a matter of seconds. Seems like a small thing but compared to using pen and paper or another software this is something that saves us so much time.

I also love that the website interface is customizable with your colors and logo. Our company rebranded our logo and colors recently so I've had the chance to set up our DocuSign Brand twice now. Both were very easy and this allows for a very professional look and feel for those who use the system.

After years of working in HR without an electronic signing platform, and after using a competitor to DocuSign at another organization, I can now say I cannot live without this system. Their prices are fair, their product is so easy to use, and I have so much more time to focus on other stuff in my role, not worrying if someone can figure out a signature.

The only thing I wish we could do is take the data submitted into a form (for example, a number put into one box and the name of who entered it) and then put that into a trackable spreadsheet. But, this is not the main functionality of the system so I get why this has not been fully flushed out yet. Otherwise it works great for all the ways we use it.

Ed
Ed
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Poor account/user management, poor bulk signing

Bewertet am 5.9.2019

- The one-off signature process is relatively strait forward
- Pretty clean interface
- Seems to have a decent API and integrate with other products

Speaking as an enterprise administrator, organization/sub-account/user management is a joke. It's certainly an afterthought after the basic product was created. Seems like they are bandaging it together rather than thoughtfully designing a solution that is robust and scalable. Even after countless emails, phone calls, screen shares, etc., basic operations have yet to be completed. Things are only getting worse. It's no wonder the service costs so much, all this money going into support must come from somewhere!

Bulk signing is more like generating many single distributions. There's no way to mass void, mass correct, or track status of a single bulk request. Make a mistake sending to 1000 people? You'll need to void 1000 individual envelopes. There's other bugs and un-intuitive design decisions involved with the bulk send that I wont get into here.

Other things worth noting
- Activating additional sub-accounts forces a password reset for that user
- Resetting passwords also requires resetting security questions
- Adding an admin to an account does not use a select list of exiting users. Instead, the existing admin must manually type in a name/email address, and if that doesn't match an existing user, a new user is created. I personally ended up with 4 accounts tied to a single SSO email address. The structure is so convoluted, I'm having difficulty explaining it.

Laurent
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My Review for DocuSign

Bewertet am 15.2.2023

Personally, DocuSign is a tool that I use frequently and would recommend to anyone for the simple and good reason; the latter makes your personal or professional life easier but also perfectly meets the criterion of time saving, in particular speed of use.Personally, DocuSign is a tool that I use frequently and would recommend to anyone for the simple and good reason; the latter makes your personal or professional life easier but also perfectly meets the criterion of time saving, in particular speed of use.Personally, DocuSign is a tool that I use frequently and would recommend to anyone for the simple and good reason; the latter makes your personal or professional life easier but also perfectly meets the criterion of time saving, in particular speed of use.

The DocuSign - eSignature avenue completes the missing link in a long process of an online approval chain. In its particularity to accelerate the agreements between different or several parties, by radicating the manual aspect of certain tasks but even more by facilitating the interconnection with various tools and systems. With its security system of encryption keys and its complete identification processes throughout its use; we see that with DocuSign: "The guarantee of both the authenticity of the signature and the integrity of the document is at the heart of its priority for its users. Hence, theft, hacking of documents or even forgery of electronic signatures is of a high level of difficulty.

Like any DocuSign tool or software, zero risk does not exist. Nowadays, with technological or digital advances. Security is a constant challenge because in the vast majority of cases of identity theft; this was done during the loss or theft of a smartphone and a laptop computer and the victim sees himself being exposed to all forms of abuse including the signing of personal or professional documents without his approval.

LAURA
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Client-Based Company's Best Friend

Bewertet am 18.6.2019

DocuSign is a great program that has saved me on more than one occasion. I had a client in Taiwan that needed to sign something within 12 hours or we would miss the deadline, if it wasn't for Docusign, that would never be a possibility. I use it daily and am extremely pleased with my experiences.

This software saves tons of paper. My business is client-based and we require a lot of negotiations which, of course, must all be signed or initialed for approval. Because DocuSign has digital copies of the contracts, we can just mark them up in DocuSign and then send them off to the client to sign.
It can be used all over the world. If I need to sign something from home, I just click. If I have a client in Japan and I'm located in the states, we just use DocuSign to get their signatures without having to put anything in the mail.
I can CC anyone when I send out a document and everyone is notified when it is completed so we can take action right away.
It lets you know that someone has opened the document but hasn't signed so you can reach out to your client and ask if they need clarification on the contract.
It's clear and easy to use, even for those that aren't tech-savvy.

I don't have a very long list for cons when it comes to this software.
I wish that I could replace a document after one or more of the parties have signed but the document isn't completed. I often have clients that sign without reading and then read after signing and want to change things.