iCIMS Talent Cloud Erfahrungen

iCIMS Talent Cloud

4,3 (829)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Web-basierte Bewerber-Tracking- und Recruiting-Software.

Sortieren nach

Vicky
Vicky
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container

iCIMS Recruit Review

Bewertet am 4.9.2018

iCIMS Recruit solves our Talent business problem by enabling us to quickly and easily post jobs to our sites and move candidates to jobs as well as perform its core function of maintaining a robust database of candidates.

I am a complete iCIMS fan on all fronts! iCIMS allows me to perform my job and maintain order with candidate flow, statuses, and I am currently creating a platform for hiring managers to manage consultants, including an automated iForm for the statement of work.

The Connect Talent Pools are evolving but they do not provide the full flexibility of Recruit. I am still gettting used to them but the fact I can create Talent Pools to refer to easily is very attractive.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Icims is a great ATS

Bewertet am 16.10.2019

Overall icims has been great and we have no plans to switch to a different software.

Icims overall is very easy to use and intuitive.

Although there are many reporting options it can be cumbersome. It would also be nice to have the ability to run one report that can capture both job and applicant data in one report.

Brandi
  • Branche: Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for a large company

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

We have been able to work with the software ok. There is a bit of a clunky feel to it sometimes especially when reporting, going through the various candidate phases /bins, etc.

I like that it has visuals and dashboards for various roles. The best feature is being able to login as a user to see what they see. That is fantastic!

It is a bit too much and too configurable for our size company (approx 720 ees).
I don't like how the reports are really a search.
I don't like how iCIMS support doesn't work with us regarding best practices. I think that should be a main focus so that iCIMS is always researching what the best practices are so they can pass along the info to their customers.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

UKG Pro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu iCIMS Talent Cloud

UltiPro at the time was a bit clunky and not user-friendly.

Antwort von iCIMS

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we are meeting our customer's expectations. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

Mike
Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent company, product and experience.

Bewertet am 16.1.2018

Excellent performance, support and results from using this product in out Talent Acquisition process. We get results.

I have lots of experience with recruiting platforms, both corporate and staffing environments. I love the ease of use, great functionality and it is highly configurable. The workflow components make it easy to scale a good process for efficiency and results.

I have used over 10 different ATS tools in my career and been part of implementing them all. With that said, there are none that are "perfect". This one is the closest. The calendaring/scheduling function is a bit clunky and needs more functionality especially self service.

Jon K.
Jon K.
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive TA tool that helps organizations drive forward leveraging the analytics provided.

Bewertet am 17.1.2018

We have achieved our initial TA goals with the use of iCIMS; expand our job advertisement reach, install a well managed candidate process that enhanced our candidate experience as well as improved our hiring manager experience, and to be come a data driven talent acquisition business unit.

We are building on our second set of initiatives of building a stronger applicant pipeline, increasing our communication with passive and engaged candidates, and manage recruiting events through iCIMS.

We enjoy the organized dashboard views and its ability to be customized. We also enjoy the availability and customization of the workflow process that enhances our ability to manage a better time to fill, maximizing our recruiting team's time.

To format e-mail messaging in a better graphic format one must know a little HTML to make it better as the basic editing tool is more text driven.

Shae
Shae
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pricey Enterprise Product Lacking in Updated User Experience

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

iCIMS is extremely customizable, down to view permissions at the field-level. I also appreciated that it offered the ability to view the system as a specific user to test said customizations. In a time where our business was growing and we did not have an established HRIS, it afforded us the ability to store data both recruiting and HR-related.

Since the product is enterprise, you are going to pay out the nose for it. After conducting several detailed demos for competitors, I found that in all cases newer products offered a fresher user experience as a fraction of the cost. That is what ultimately led me to transition to JazzHR. I was disappointed to see that in over 2 years of serving as the administrator, that there were zero improvements to the look and feel of the product on either the recruiter or candidate side. The lack of innovation partnered with pricing made it easy to part ways.

Muteeba
Muteeba
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Feedback for ICIMS

Bewertet am 2.11.2022

I am able to track the candidates properly and manage them. Frequently changing their status as per the requirements.

One thing that I really like about icims is that it is user-friendly. We are able to track applicants easily. Also, it is very easy to change their status moving from one place to another. Also, It helps in end to end recruitment cycle starting from initial screening to first day of the candidate.

One thing that I don't like about this software is resume search and not compatible with Boolean strings. It is not user-friendly if you have to search for any candidate. You have to give the exact spelling then only you can find a person.

Adrienne
Adrienne

iCIMS is top notch!

Bewertet am 20.3.2019

I love the customization of iCIMS - we have multiple segments of our organization with several different locations all with slightly different needs. iCIMS allows you to customize the applicant tracking system, workflows, reports and platform very easily. In addition, their customer support is amazing! They are always available and helpful in crafting a solution to meet any unique request.

I truly can't come up with anything I do not like about iCIMS.

Antwort von iCIMS

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review!

Ryan
Ryan
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

An Excellent ATS

Bewertet am 8.3.2019

I like that our requisitions and previous candidates are stored in our system or compliance purposes. It has been a great tool for reviewing applications and candidate resumes.

I feel that the system logs one out fairly quickly and unnecessarily

Antwort von iCIMS

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers who allow us to constantly improve the way we do business!

Christopher
Christopher
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easily customizable platform that evolves as we improve workflow and adapt our recruiting...

Bewertet am 16.7.2018

Whenever I have a question; the customer service team walks me through a solution. They are pleasant and very knowledgeable, no matter the question.

Standard forms don't have required fields. If I want to make a field required; I would have to pay for a custom form.

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best functionality for objectively and automatically screening candidates

Bewertet am 7.3.2019

With iCIMS, we've become a much more effective and efficient recruiting team. We processed more than 5,000 applications in order to hire approximately 50 employees last year alone. Because of iCIMS' unique functionality, we've spent less time to make the same quality and higher quantity of hires. This is a huge win for our team and we're excited to share our success with others.

When searching for our organization's ATS, I demoed with A LOT of vendors. I was shocked that most relied on very crude initial screening mechanisms. Most were dependent on an HR's manager review of a a resume-- HR managers would give a thumbs up or thumbs down on whether or not to advance a candidate. We are a data-driven organization, and we prioritized an ATS that offered the functionality for us to objectively and automatically screen candidates. This functionally helps to minimize human biases while simultaneously weeding out irrelevant candidates; opening our organization to a diverse but targeted hiring pool. iCIMS was the only ATS that was able to offer us this critical functionality.

iCIMS is far and away the industry leader on critical aspects of functionality, however user-experience is not necessarily one of those aspects. It's a clunky system (feels a bit like Salesforce in that way), and not super intuitive on how to use. We've been able to workaround this, for the most part, by really streamlining how specific people interact with the platform.

Antwort von iCIMS

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we are meeting our customer¿s expectations. I¿ll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

• Branche: Computer-Software

Not User Friendly

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

I have not had a good experience with iCIMS Recruit. I had to teach myself how to use it, I've spent countless hours on the line with customer support trying to get the system to do normal things and it cannot be done in this system (simple scheduling, assigning onboarding tasks - I realize that's not Recruit but whatever, sourcing out of the system is a mess - I could keep going)....I thought adding Connect would be better but it's not, so I plan to get rid of this ASAP - pay the fee to get out of it and get another system. The ONE thing I can say is the customer support team is very nice and they TRY to help as best they can. But most things cannot be done - and if they can, it's never just an A-to-B fix...it's a work-around to go from A-F-D-X-R-Z-B.

It is a place to store candidate information.

Its UI/UX is clunky, you have to configure your own dashboards (I didn't know I worked at iCIMS but, after a few days on the line with customer care, I feel like I should be getting paid), the scheduling feature is a nightmare, sourcing out of the system is a nightmare (I don't even bother), there's a "person", "candidate," and "manager" profile - ALL for the SAME individual. Why? Why can't you just have one person and they are either a candidate for a role or they're not? I've worked with so many other Applicant Tracking Systems and this was never an issue or even a "thing." Everything is "a la carte" - other ATS's such as Lever or Greenhouse are much easier to use, have built in functionalities that you'd otherwise have to pay extra for an API connector to have said functionality, and - wait for it - already have dashboards in place that make sense for most organizations - and will CUSTOMIZE IT FOR YOU - no questions asked!!

Britney
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

iCIMS Onboarding= Great Product!

Bewertet am 2.7.2019

Overall the product is leaps and bounds better than where we came from! I do feel like the company is always striving to improve and connect- which makes it a nice working relationship.

I love that everything is electronic! It makes new hire paperwork so seamless- and the applicants love it also!

The reporting features are hard to use and configure. Once you figure them out- things are great- but until that point it can be difficult.

Antwort von iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

Erin
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

iCIMS Status Review

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Overall we are very happy with iCIMS for our recruiting needs.

Overall we are very happy with iCIMS for our recruiting needs.

One of the top features of iCIMS for a company's ATS are the statuses you can use during the recruitment process. Whether you use pre-made statuses, or create your own, it works as a wonderful way to organize candidates in a job posting to where they're at, or where you're at, in the hiring process.

Different statuses can also be used to integrate with other software and "kick off" actions outside of the system itself - for example, a video interview or a credit check authorization form.

The use of statuses really helped our team streamline the recruitment process, with any open position we were working on.

The reporting feature with iCIMS is not the most user-friendly set up. It is very customizable, and you can save past reports for future use, but the set up itself is not the most intuitive software, so you have to really go through piece by piece to make sure you're setting up a report for the information you're looking for.

Vicki
Vicki
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

iCIMS Saves Time & Money

Bewertet am 4.9.2020

Our overall experience is very positive. We love the configurability of the product so that we can make it unique for our business model. Their support team is fantastic.

Before we starting using the iCIMS applicant tracking system, we were doing everything by hand. Reports included. Our candidates were annoyed because we had no way to maintain a profile with their information, and so they would have to send us a resume and fill out an application every time they applied for one of the positions for which we were sourcing. Everything was laboriously saved in a Dropbox folder for our clients. Now everything is automated, our client have candidate materials at their fingertips, and we are far more efficient,

The learning curve to get up and running if you have not used an applicant tracking software is pretty steep. Anyone on your integration team needs to be able to devote a large amount of time to work with the iCIMS team to get everything set up. And the resume parsing is not the best.

Daphne
  • Branche: Bau

System reviews

Bewertet am 16.10.2019

Easy to use, robust features, easy customization

More support and updates around new features

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Oracle Taleo Cloud
Suzanne
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Intuitive and to Easy to Use

Bewertet am 8.3.2019

Overall this program has significantly simplified our process of screening candidates and moving them through the hiring process, which continues to improve as we learn the system. Customer service is excellent. Implementation went pretty smoothly, but if you are connecting to your HRIS, that adds a complicating layer depending on the vendor. I am happy with the product 15 months post implementation.

iCIMS was a big improvement for us over the previous recruiting program we used as part of our HRIS primarily due to ease of use and reduced time in our screening process. The layout is clean and easy to read, and once you understand how things are organized, it is simple to navigate the software. We use the onboarding feature, which has automated that process for us. Customer service has been excellent. Most of the time (99%), they resolve my issue in one brief phone call. Everything is customizable and there are many training resources available to users.

The layout of the candidates in "bins" can be a little confusing sometimes. There was a task we were trying to improve and finally found out how to do so but it took a few conversations to figure it out.

Antwort von iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review, Suzanne!

Allison
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Sticking with iCIMS

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

So far, so good. We are sticking around for the long haul!

So far, so good. We are sticking around for the long haul!

The database allows a lot of opportunity for various recruiting functions, including keeping notes, and updating candidates throughout the process. I like that everything is time stamped, which helps keep track of candidates and when they applied/were submitted. The different bins keep us organized.

Not able to store more than 1 resume per profile. The emails that come from iCIMS to external mail boxes look like spam: i.e.: <email+4cke-e4e8aa41dc@agents.icims.com>. This makes candidates think it's a spam bot, or because of phishing filters, it makes our emails go to spam folders, making our jobs harder.

Antwort von iCIMS

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we¿re meeting our customer¿s expectations. Regarding the email issue, I recommend reaching out to your Customer Success Manager to find a solution for this issue.

Sean Oliver
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A robust, affordable ATS tool that punches well above its weight

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

ICIMS has allowed us to automate the full recruitment cycle from requisition through to on-boarding. Its powerful abilities to advertise jobs on various job boards has significantly reduced our overall job advertising spend, in addition to this, we've greatly reduced our dependency on external recruitment agencies as ICIMS job posts has the ability to capture the most "passive" of candidate. The power of social media has everyone looking for better job opportunities.

We love how flexible it is, it can be molded into whatever recruitment steps/process that your department/company decides on. The customer support is second to none.

Recent updates only cater to US market, what about the rest of us poor souls scattered all over the globe ?

Antwort von iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review, Sean! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization. I¿ll share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

Christina
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

BEST APPLICANT TRACKING SYSTEM ON THE MARKET...AND I KNOW!

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

We have saved HUNDREDS of man-power hours by automating our all archaic system. We attract more candidates because it is an on-line system. Paper applicants are old news If you want to attract the new employee of the 21st century you need to be online.

It allows me to automate confirms and emails so all applicants get feedback. I can create templates for frequently used messages, job postings, etc. I attract more applicants with the job aggregates that sweep our postings out onto the web. Honestly, I could go ON AND ON. I love this software.

It is a little pricey for our size and non-profit status, but so far we have been able to keep it since I have been able to justify how much time it saves us and personnel costs.

Antwort von iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review, Christina! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.

Jonathan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

iCims - great ATS for recruiting and for data tracking for Talent Acquisition Leaders

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

As a talent acquisition leader I can say that I am very pleased with the overall experience especially for what icims allows you to do in terms of data analytics and measuring KPI's. Overall, their technical support team is helpful and easy to get on the phone, more so than other ATS systems I have used in the past.

-Designing workflows that meet the needs of my company
-Data analytics and measuring KPI's
-Customer Success Team Support

iCims offer letters are more difficult to use and customize than other ATS systems I have used. They are working to improve this, but did so by launching a separate product that costs more money. I understand the need to add products and create account upselling opportunities, I don't fault them for that, but do feel that the offer portal should have been an upgrade and optimization to the current product rather than an upselling opportunity. I should note that besides this, I am very pleased with the product.

Antwort von iCIMS

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Jonathan! We enjoy reading positive feedback and welcome constructive criticism to ensure we're meeting our customer¿s expectations. I¿ll be sure to share your feedback with the teams within iCIMS that will benefit from reading your thoughts.

Victoria
  • Branche: Automotive

iCIMS Review

Bewertet am 12.9.2019

iCIMS Recruit helps with a process by which to draw candidates as well as process them through the hiring system for our managers equally and fairly.

It provides a system to process our candidates through the recruitment, interview and background process more smoothly for our 100+ Hiring Managers. It also makes is easier to advertise our postings through iCIMS' partnerships. Additionally, iCIMS partnerships provide a great starting place as a reference when choosing additional vendors to link with the system.

The system as a whole, as an administrator - including pulling reports - takes some additional knowledge and background to 'self-customize'. Not as 'user friendly' -

• Branche: Bau

The support team is responsive and helpful.

Bewertet am 18.7.2018

Enabled our hiring and onboarding process creating an easy visible way for candidates to reach us as well as automating the onboarding process.

I like the support and having a dedicated TAM. Additionally there is a lot an admin can configure. There are a lot of reference and training materials available online. Overall this software is easy to use and configure.

The forms are a bit clunky and are not easy to use. The forms are not visually appealing and it takes a while for updates. Additionally reports can be a bit touchy. Sometimes report data doesn't refresh as expected. The report data doesn't always dynamically update. If you make changes in the tool you have to remember to update the reports. You don't necessarily receive an error that the reports stopped working.

Emily
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Great Customizable ATS!

Bewertet am 6.3.2019

I really like the ability to customize this software for our business needs. We have the ability to control the hiring manager and candidate experience in ways that I have not seen with other solutions. With that customization comes the ability as a User Admin to make system changes on the fly, without engaging a support team or paying for extra services. They are also constantly improving their offering and we get great updates periodically and they integrate with so many other vendors.

The reporting tool is a little clunky and can take a bit to learn - but once you learn, you'll find it is very robust.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

iCIMS Recruit Great ATS for Healthcare Corporations

Bewertet am 12.2.2019

Great software that I would highly recommend to anyone exploring adding this type of system within their organization.

Ease of use and allows you to get to where you need within the system with minimal clicks which means a lot when you have multiple positions to fill and candidates to contact. I like being able to drill down to what I need within the system via a search as well.

The reporting piece is still not where we need it to be. With how our corporation works we need to build out specialized reports. At this time we are still unable to do so (4 years in)

Antwort von iCIMS

Thank you for the awesome review ! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you and your organization.